[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 27 year old kissless virgin. I live with my parents cuz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: CA69EF1.jpg (597 KB, 1376x2061) Image search: [Google]
CA69EF1.jpg
597 KB, 1376x2061
I am a 27 year old kissless virgin. I live with my parents cuz I'm too fucking autistic to move out. I have a college degree but it's useless. Just feeling suicidal and hoping for some support here. What should a fat ugly fuck like me do?
>>
fly
>>
An hero
>>
>>668871716
just get a good enough job to save up money untill you have enough to buy your own place
>>
>>668871716
>Just feeling suicidal and hoping for some support here.
We will always support an hero.
>>
Read a book
>>
Do what you know you should. Stop being a leach. Get your shit together. You dont have to be perfect, nobody is, but you gotta start somewhere.
>>
Gym, tan and suicide bro. Come to jersey. I can make you a sexy guido broo. No joke bro. Brobro bro broo brobrobro, bro!
>>
>>668871716
Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Exercise and stop being a fatass. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>668871716

Figure out what THE SINGLE WORST THING in your life is.
Being Fat?
Living with Parents?
Virginity?

Then dedicate yourself to fixing/eliminating that one thing. When you do, you may not have won all of your battles, but at least your life will be slightly less miserable. Then move onto the next thing. One foot in front of the other.
>>
>>668871716
>>668871940
u just gotta be patient man, lots of people like u out there right now. america/the whole world just had the worst recessions in economy since before ww2, plus liberals have instituted policies forcing you to compete for jobs with immigrants from other countries. just work hard and save money, take advantage of living with your parents and save all you can. start a career path
>>
I remember getting into morphine, the alcohol, the valium and alcohol together meant i lived in the next 10 years in dreams.

I went to a models house, we ran away from the party after getting high, i was high on LSD. we were laying on the grass and she was so fucking beautiful. Eventually people at the party organised a search party and found us hiding behind a parked car. Lol.

I remember meeting my first serious supplier. Tripping on LSD at a park… i slowly engaged, he asked “hows the paper?” and i said “amazing… is there… any chance?” he just pulled out his phone and his fucking number is taped across the back to make it easy to add.

I remember meeting him in the middle of the city and sitting in a macdonalds and him causally in the middle of daylight handing me 10 tabs to pass along to my mates - who were all horrified. Like it was nothing. We fled.

I remember getting so deep in the game that after 10+ years of everyday opiate abuse and creating an empire - i have my personal driver, i had everything possible. I loved as much as possible.

I remember deciding to get off 150mg of methadone, 100mg of morphine and 10 valium a day. I remember going to emergency 7 times within the next 3 months. I remember crying for days. I lost 15 kilos.

I remember women so beautiful it would kill you to know how such a pathetic former b-tard got past his anxiety and is now a player wearing gold on every finger.

How i am not in prison? Im not, but my reputation is shot, im still recovering from abuse, but god damn, i fucking lived.

>>FUCKING LIVE. MAKE MISTAKES. I WAS THE WORST B-TARD EVER UNABLE TO TALK TO GIRLS AND I FUCKING MADE IT. IVE BEEN TO PARTIES SO FUCKING COOL NONE OF YOU WOULD BELIEVE ME.

PLEASE. LIVE. LOVE. DREAM. DONT GIVE UP.
>>
>>668871716
wait for 3 more years and you will gain magical powers !
>>
>>668871716
get dubs
>>
blah blah blah. lots of short sentences. periods add emphasis. boop boop beep boop.
>>
>>668871716
get you mom to have sex with you. guilt her into it by saying if she doesnt youll kill yourself.
>>
You should fuck with me
>>
>>668872163
hey but i still living with my parents . i have a goodjob,cutegf,not fat . something else is wrong with OP
>>
>>668871949
That's why /b/ is an amazing place, you get so much love and support.
>>
>>668871716
You should be proud you have a degree
>>
>>668872089
Yeah bro, bro more brobro and get guido bro. Brobrobro bro brobrobro
>>
why are there so many kissless virgin threads stop whining and go rape some bitch or buy a hooker, you aintgunna get pussy hanging out here
>>
exercise
>>
>>668872325
bippidy boppidy boop
>>
>>668872466
Yeah bro, broing the bro, guidoo stylee yeaah bro. Hiiiiihaaaa brobro!
>>
>>668871716

The gym. The only thing holding you back is you
>>
Not listen to anybody on this forum bunch of cynical piles of shit
>>
>>668871716
im 29 and in the same boat although i did kiss a few times but that was back in HS.

going for that grand master or whatever title i'll get at 30 this year.
>>
>>668872621
Broooo yes gym, whatsupp bro!! GUIDO!!! BOOOYAH bro!
>>
>>668872466
valemtins day innit bruh
>>
>>668871716
I am 22 and on the same road anon :(
>>
/b/ can be harsh but I appreciate the responses.
>>
>>668872716
You no guido bro, bro get on my bro level. Fish chips bro. Brobro guido 4 evebro
>>
>>668871716
Lose weight
Fuck bitches
>>
SUPER MARIO GUIDO BRO'S. Oooooh no bro you didnt. Broobrobrobro GUIDO! HIHIIIIII brooo!!!!!
>>
File: 2015-12-15_16-41-56.png (29 KB, 728x396) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-15_16-41-56.png
29 KB, 728x396
>>668871716
as gay as it sounds an hero is not an solution.

I love bacon, alcohol and playing games to much - and being dead would prefent this, so dying is a deal breaker for me and on the other side nature will kill you at some point.

>a cure for being fat is sport
>the anti-faggot medicin is not invented jet
>healthy diet is not as fun as it sound but it works

1. stop being a faggot
2. man up
3. sports, alot
4. prostitutes
5. bacon
6. not an hero
7. there are lonely fatties out there waiting for you, keep your harpoon ready, just in case!!
8.PROFIT?!?
>>
>>668872163
It would seem those things are fairly inseparable
>>
>>668873113
op here. Thanks man.
>>
post a picture of yourself so we can decide what you need to fix
>>
File: 1382985982853.jpg (126 KB, 468x714) Image search: [Google]
1382985982853.jpg
126 KB, 468x714
Base your mindset on improving yourself.

If you eat something, ask yourself what good would it do for me.

If id doesn't do you good, don't eat it. People may comment, but fuck'm

Oh, and your body (plus your clothes, but that's secondary) defines how others see you. Make a good impression.
>>
>>668873113
Noo bro no grenades brobro, jersey yeaah. Bro keep it guido. Brosport yeah awesome! Bro brobro bro. Vagina! Yeah!
>>
>>668871940
>what is rent
Waiting for money will take years, he'll do an hero way before that.
OP, a house with roommates is nice, you'll end up liking them or you'll end hating them but at least you'll know someone new and that'll take you away from apathy. Also a house need to be administrated if you don't like to swim in shit and that will do something for your laziness.
>>
If you mad bro sing the brohemian rapshody, GUIDOOOOO. nah mean bro,brobrobro
>>
File: 2016-01-15_20-52-19.png (506 KB, 693x701) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-15_20-52-19.png
506 KB, 693x701
>>668873282
thank you for you reply
am 28 btw, sitting alone in my room, but I will watch:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Quest

now and then suddenly a day is over and life goes on
>>
>>668873434
renting is such a ripoff unless you live in rural bumfuck nowhere. you will spend at least $600/mo but more likely min $1k/mo to live anywhere decent, and thats money you could have just saved for a few years to put a downpayment on a house
>>
prior fatty beta here. I'm still beta, but i got in shape. My life got so much better anon, do the same. I'm not successful or rich or entirely independent, but once I got that confidence of getting under 200lbs I was golden. Everything seems better, the nights aren't quite so lonely and I feel hopeful that things will get even better soon. Take a first step to improving yourself, whether that's a better job, better friends (surprisingly your friends are shittier than you think), or better physique. Many of those things come in tandem, and improving one is enough to cause the rest to follow suit. Don't an hero, life is a bitch and doesn't care about your loneliness. So fuck that bitch just to spite her, and become the man Mr. Rogers knew you could be. We're always here for you anon,
>>
>>668873113
this. Google c25k. It's an 8 week program to get you running 5k/3miles.

I did it in 16 weeks. But it left me in the top 10% of runners in my state,

And for some reason people talk to me now.

Maybe because i'm thin, not unattractive, and have a hobby that others can join.
>>
File: 1454006380377.jpg (108 KB, 465x1010) Image search: [Google]
1454006380377.jpg
108 KB, 465x1010
>>668871716
Browse dank maymays
>>
>>668872089
Jerseytard here too, but come to south jersey instead. Less guidos and more cheesesteaks
>>
>>668873651
Is it seriously like this?
I live as a student in the centre of a medium city in Italy, with a roommate, decent flat, not too big but nice.
200€/month. I spend probably 450€/month to live (including useless expenses).
Of course in big cities (like Milan) is more expensive but you can definitively get away with 700€/month or less.
>>
just join the military before its too late. they'll set you up with a job and somewhere else to live. While you're out there become a man, come back and get some different schooling or try to make a career out of it.
>>
>>668873719
Thanks anon. Shit is hard tho. An hero is questionable at this point.
>>
>>668871716
If that's you in the picture, you have a fantastic rack, so getting laid shouldn't be an issue. If it's bothering you that much, go out to a club and act slutty until a guy slides his cock into you.
>>
>>668874115
Im dutch and just very high so thats why i am broing bro,guido!
>>
get hookers , very simple
>>
>>668871716
Wow. I am a 28 year old kissless virgin but at least I don't live with my parents. Kill yourself
>>
>>668874163
average 1 room rent for a place like san francisco is going to be $2,500-$3,500/month, and that is not fancy either. mildly run down, bare minimum amenities like running water and 20 year old cupboards and peeling vinyl tiles. a smaller city in california might be like $1,000/month for 1 room apartment, but thats in the small cities or bad neighborhoods. if you want $500/month rent, you will have to share a room with a roommate
>>
>>668872220
sometimes its hard to just live bro..
>>
>>668871716
smoke more weed bro. maybe try a little acid or mushies, work your way up to DMT and realize nothing in life has ever mattered
>>
>>668871716
Nice tits, I could help you with your virgin problem ;)
>>
23 kissless virgin here. i am waiting for the right girl, i know its pathetic
>>
>>668874416
kek bro
>>
>>668874587
Maybe I will.
>>
i dont get how youre virgins, JUST BUY A HOOKER WHATS THE PROBLEM JUST WEAR A CONDOM
>>
>>668874209
you cant join the military when you weight 425 lbs.
>>
>>668871716
Get a good job
Save money and buy a house
Stop wasting hours on /b
>>
>>668874862
I was jk bro don't do it bro. Bro!
>>
>>668874623
Nigger, the bay area has a major housing crisis rn. It's not like this everywhere
>>
>>668874865
Sex with condom = still virgin
>>
>>668874924
And also learn to eat better (plus work out).
>>
>>668874981
no the whole situation is what count you fundamentally get to pump in a girl,, mission accomplished
>>
>>668874933
No, you're cool. I'm just saying. I'm the fat sducidal fuck, not you.
>>
There's no hope you're a lost cause
>>
>>668875065
Ok so when I was born technically I had sex with my mom is what you are saying?
>>
File: 22335570341_4713d81f27_k.jpg (742 KB, 2048x1932) Image search: [Google]
22335570341_4713d81f27_k.jpg
742 KB, 2048x1932
>>
>>668875187
no because you didnt stick your dick in her with the purpose having sex, having sex with a condom with a hooker counts and is highly recommended to the virgins out there
>>
>>668871716
start working out, get fit, get confidence. Stop being whining faggot about weight and other shit. You can turn things around. It's your time now.
>>
>>668871716
Well, the first thing you need to do is get off 4chan. Seriously. This place is toxic and filled with angry, bitter, dysfunctional sociopaths who act as an echo chamber for the worst self-destructive impulses.

Second, you need to stop worrying about what others think of you and spend some time asking yourself what your goals are. There is no meaning, no purpose, no grand design in this world. You need to look deep inside yourself and make some difficult decisions about what you want in your life to come. Do you want lots of sex? A powerful intellect? Deep, spiritual understanding? Wealth and power? All these things are possible if you're willing to work for them and sacrifice other things to attain them.

And for the record, I too am fat and ugly, but I get hit on all the time by people my friends regard as way out of my league. That's because I'm an interesting person with a unique sense of style, and I carry myself with confidence. Fat and ugly and autistic isnt a deal-breaker if you have other things to bring to the table.
>>
File: Valerie_nude.jpg (328 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
Valerie_nude.jpg
328 KB, 1024x571
>>
>>668875381
Every person posting advice articles on 4chan should read your post, you are on the fucking nose about /b/
>>
>>
>>668871716
Nice pic, keeping it to fap to ;)
>>
Go back to school, get EMT cert. make shit pay. watch people die on the daily. enjoy it.
>>
>>668875381
great advices, realy. but why are you on /b/ if this place is that toxic?
>>
>>668875773
I'm a middle-aged oldfag. I used to come here when the front page was always full of intriguing stories by interesting people about fascinating experiences, half of which might even have been true. And people were good enough storytellers that trying to figure out which ones were lies and which truth was enjoyable. /b/ was never good, but it used to attract a better, smarter class of sociopath. I don't come around much any more; I'll refresh a few times and if I don't find a thread which catches my eye, I'll leave.
>>
File: 1454838150778.jpg (106 KB, 646x1042) Image search: [Google]
1454838150778.jpg
106 KB, 646x1042
basics.

1) live in your own place. It can be a one bedroom studio.
2) Get a cat. learn how to look after it. Vets give free advice, so does google.
3) Don't be overweight, Learn basic nutrition, make sure you eat well
4) Take up a hobby. Guitar. Running. lifting. They get you out of the house, and branch off into events where you get to talk to people.
5) remember everyone you talk to has their own history, stories, and world view. It is NOT your job to change any of these.

And anon, good luck, from an anon who learned these lessons a littile later than he should have
>>
>>668871716
make a checklist you want to achieve in your life. then go through each point and think of small steps on how to get there.

you are looking for the key to happiness, and youll have to figure out what you really want first. all i can say to you is you have to get to know you better and for that you WILL have to move out of your comfort zone.
>>
I was just like you 8 month ago. 400 pound 5'2. KS virgin, NEET, dicklet, spent all my time on the internet.

I was going through my mundane youtube browsing routine and I happened to click on this video: https://youtu.be/Lln3c_37GnQ

AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE. I bought Mike Chang's sixpackshort cut program and now I am skinny and happy.

I have a six pack now. I am no longer afraid of going to the supermarket. I went from having no women exposure to sleeping with 22 in 4 months. One was a celebrity too.

It sounds hard to believe and I can't guarantee it will happen for you. But you should try it out.
>>
>>668873346
"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"
Blaise Pascal
>>
>>668871716

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGthv-dJp4
>>
>>668876511
You're an inspiration, man. But fuck. Here I am at 350 pounds and it's hard. I eat and drink to numb my pain but it ain't working.
>>
>>668876832
So do I, but I find that as long as what I'm eating is crunchy, it satisfies my cravings -- and there's plenty of crunchy foods which you can eat in vast quantities without having to worry about gaining weight: lettuce, bean sprouts, radishes, cucumber, celery, cabbage, et al.
>>
File: bukowski.png (1 MB, 679x955) Image search: [Google]
bukowski.png
1 MB, 679x955
>>668871716
Work to make your own money
Go join a sports club, if you're not a team person you can still join some martial art or a chess club
Practice some music or art or programming in your free time

Eventually, go live on your own.
If you've got a job, you can take care of yourself. If you get some skill in the form of sports or a hobby, you'll be confident. If you're confident, and can take care of yourself, you'll be attractive to someone.
>>
>>668876511
> 400 lbs.
> 5'2
> ripped abs
> 8 months
Muh sides
>>
>>668876832
If your strategy (eating to numb pain) doesn't work, choose a different one.
Accept who you are - otherwise you have no starting point for a change.
>>
>>668877441
It's theoretically possible. People with 35+ BMIs can lose as much as 5 pounds a week since their metabolisms are running flat-out red-line and they're burning something ridiculous like 5000 or 6000 calories a day just breathing and walking around. And don't forget that much of that weight can be water retention on top of the fat which comes off as soon as they stop gobbling salty snacks.
>>
File: 1431957831495.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1431957831495.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
The trick is to move out. I was just like you. Super autistic and anxious. And then my dad kicked me out cause I was lazy and didn't shower often and stayed in my room playing vidya all day. So I was forced to get a full time job and find my own place.

It fucking sucked and was really stressful at first, but I had to move to the inner city to afford it. The real world basically slapped me in the face and forced me to stop being a faggot. I work downtown so I deal with assholes every day. It turns you into an asshole but at least I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm not scared to talk to people anymore. I feel like vidya is a big waste of time now. There are lots of other things to be worrying about.

The real world doesn't adapt to your introverted, autistic self. You have to get out there before it's too late. otherwise you'll just end up growing up to be a really creepy psycho weirdo guy that doesn't know how to interact with other humans.
>>
>>668876511
what's the change? All those fuckers were fit before, what a crock of shit
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.