[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to tell if girlfriend is cheating how does one go about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7
File: x58FemO.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x58FemO.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
Best way to tell if girlfriend is cheating

how does one go about checking phone without touching it, inb4 stupid fucking question
>>
Basically, get her Spotify premium gift card, then ask her to share it on ur phone, put a keylogger on ur phone when she puts in her Facebook password and there u go, and if she already has premium and u don't, ask her to share it
>>
>>668171882
Smart idea but shes already very open about facebook, shit's clean as a bottle of detergent. It's texts i'm more worried about, something feels wrong
>>
>>668172290
Do the same thing with imessage then, u can look at messages from you computer, just have to have the imessage app, also warning even if she is cheating on u, its gonna rip ur insides out but u might wanna get over it. Don't, my bitch cheated on me ver long distance and I decided to give it another chance, turns out she cheated on me when we were home for Christmas break. I called her out hardcore and have been trying to keep myself from talking to her, basically what I'm saying is don't let that bitch convince u to let her back, it'll only hurt more in the end, give up and move on, life really sucks rn but its better than being with someone who cheats. Also y'all should be completely honest with each other anyways, so just talk to her about ur suspicions
>>
>>668172290
What specifically?
>>
>>668171364
if you get anywhere screen shot the texts
>>
>>668172864
how would i go about doing this?

>>6681729231
recently was over at mine i reached for my phone and she quickly grabbed onto it herself when i said 'can i have my phone please haha' she said 'oh thought it was mine' + quickly swiped out of what looked like imessage as i entered the room which seemed strange.
>>
>>668171364

Hey OP, I'm gonna be a bit abstract and come from a few different angles

If your guts telling you that something is up, something is probably up.
Don't jump to conclusions too fast though.

It 'could' be that your insecure
It 'could' be that she's riding another dick when she isn't with you

The most mature approach?
Be honest, open and ask her about it. express your feelings and gauge her reaction.

but don't be all insecure about it, just say that you're having bad thoughts that she is cheating on you. ask for clarification (can you show me your phone etc)

if she's overly defensive, I would say something is up
if she turns it around and says YOURE the bad guy and you're 'invading her privacy', she narcissistic, and even if she isn't cheating, I would leave her on that fact alone.

Just play it smooth. if you're in a relationship with someone you should have 100% honesty with each other. if she can't offer that, you're better off alone (and eventually with someone better)
>>
>>668171364
Bitches cheat. Get over it.
>>
>>668173954
What are some tells that are pretty obvious or not obvious when gauging her reactions?, ive tried it before but couldn't get a clear indication basically because i didn't know what to look for
>>
>>668171364
Check her panties for cum.
>>
>>668174288
Fucking oath they do, everyone does but need to figure out whether or not it is cheating or im mental and overthinking it
>>
Duplicate her SIM card.. All messages that goes to her will go to you.. Highly illegal of course so don't get caught.
>>
>>668174397

I'm highly empathetic and can read people quite naturally, it really comes down to your own traits on how easy it will be.

but watch everything, changes in posture/body language (does she seem offended/taken back?), is she averting her eyes from you when she's talking, does she chang her tone to a more 'defensive stance' when answering, is there an inability to keep her hands still, is she constantly shifting her body weight (if she's sitting). you're basically trying to see if your questions agitate her. if she has nothing to hide and she's honest, she will feel to agitation

most importantly, listen VERY carefully to the words she uses. you can create a word cloud in your head, and try to establish what thought processes are going through her head.
if she's guilty, she will be defensive, thus trying to move the topic away/not answer questions directly etc

a trick I use when I know someone is lying, is to ask the same question over and over while staring in their eyes.
they will feel that you 'know' they're lying, which will lead them to act in the ways I've listed in my 2nd paragraph

hope this helps somehow, but as I've said, if you think something is 'off', something is probably off. use your intuition
>>
>>668173606
yeah shady as fuck, youre cucked mate

just wait for her to go to sleep then look through her phone, though she probably deleted anyhthing if shes smart
>>
>>668174835
Not that anon, but - how do you get her card without her noticing?
I think this is the biggest problem.
>>
>>668175709
do you not live with her?
>>
>>668175885
i do not, however she is staying at mine sat night. A game plan? something better than wait till she's asleep look at phone because that wont work without being caught which would be fine if i was sure she was cheating (which i'm not)
>>
Give her a good sniff, you should be able to smell man on her
>>
>>668173606
Probably keeping her side dudes happy almost all bitches keep clingers now it sucks. If you dont know clingers are guys girls keep leading on and use for a relationship of all else fails until they meet a new guy
>>
>>668173954
>express your feelings
faggot
>>
>>668177295
if youre already this suspicious it means shes cheating dude. unless you are ridiculously paranoid or unreasonable. but if you are an average dude you should probably just trust your gut
>>
>>668171364
>being this insecure
Bitches smell insecure faggots like you, so they cheat on. Man up, faggot.
>>
>>668177938
this
basically yea womyn hate insecure guys
>>
>>668174835
lmfao this is pretty much impossible you fucking retard, if you could just duplicate a sim card that would mean 2 or more people could basically share a cell phone plan
>>
>>668177938
exactly why im trying to find a not upfront way of checking, thing is i have asked before but this is a woman who will do anything to avoid conflict and would lie to protect me which makes her seem untrustworthy
>>
File: 1396240610628.png (461 KB, 408x1506) Image search: [Google]
1396240610628.png
461 KB, 408x1506
>>668177593
>tfw you realize you're a clinger
>>
>>668179022
Lmao. If you think you a bitches clinger stop talking to her. A girl i used to date had about 4 clingers she almost said the same thing word for word to them on a daily basis. I had no idea until i purposley broke her conputer and she had me fix it lmao. I broke up with her. She made a scene . Within 3 days she was dating one of her clingers
>>
>Keylogger
Got so many passwords from friends and family

I would recommend using Refog.
>>
>>668173954
>>668171364
i would never rely on your gut feeling, but OP, if i were you. maybe just check up on her phone when's she sleeping
>>
>>668179710
not OP, but is it possible to dox a facebook account with keylogger?
>>
whats a good free keylogger?
>>
>>668179816
If you want to gain access to someone's FB I'd try to do some social engineering to get to their place and install a keylogger.
I used to carry a USB drive with me that installs the programm automatically on every device I plugged it in
>>
>>668180468
>same faggot, not OP

is it possible to "Hack" a facebook account without needing to be at the person's place.
>>
>>668180689
sure, you can use brute force or fishing but it's way more complicated.
Go to the DW to find programms and tutoruials on how to do it properly
>>
File: shit-poster-696x696.png (334 KB, 696x696) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster-696x696.png
334 KB, 696x696
>>668180906
>still the same faggot, not OP

also, if while doing the "hack" i should do it under a VPN or use a public internet source? (which my city has free wi-fi in some parts of town) whilst using a spare old laptop which i have
>>
>>668181206
free wifi is fine, VPN if you are a lazy fuck and want to spend money

>sidenote: you can snatch ppl's laptops when they are using the public wifi

Just do some research on the DW, but be careful
>>
What would be some telltale signs that my long distance gf has been cheating? She's been staying in another city and I'm stuck here till I manage to get a job transfer, it's been that way for about three months and lately I've just got this gut feeling that something's up, she's just been doing some sketchy shit
>>
Bump, please keep this thread alive I need answers /b/ros
>>
>>668173606
you..confront her obviously.

>hey, are you fucking cheating on me?

if she gets defensive immediately, probably. if she gets offended by the accusation, probably. if she looks guilty, definitely. if she breathes, probably.
>>
>>668181732
this is exactly why long distance shit doesnt work dude. either move now if you actually want her or forget about it
>>
>>668181423
>still the exact same fucking faggot, not m00t

should i wipe the hard-drive (or if all else fails, dump it into the sea or throw in a fire) afterwards so cops wont get to me?
>>
>>668182022
very hard to track you, wouldn't do anything
If you aren' fucking with the wrong person police would most likely not give a fuck on some random teenagers facebook
>>
>>668181732
long distance? sounds like y'all are just relocating and are temporarily separated. if shes fucking someone else after 3 months, she was never a keeper to begin with.

how can you tell shes cheating? you fucking ask her. better to get in a fight with her and see what shes made of than to sneak around and play private detective with her emails and shit. confront her, be honest, and handle your business like an adult.
>>
>>668182022
you really think the cops are gonna waste time bothering with some teenage btard trying to guess the password of his gf's facebook?
>>
I need your advice, /b/ros.
Me and my girlfriend have clarified already about using dating apps, texting other guys/girls and so on.We have talked about this already.
Yesterday I asked her if she's still using the dating app and if her account is still active and she got all angry (not defensive?) and told me we have alreadfy clarified this and it hurts her that im insecure about our relationship and, again, she got all angry about the fact that we have to talk things again and again.
After that, she told me im the sweetest guy and i gotta work on my insecurities for myself in the first place
>>
>>668182366
So did she delete it? If she never answered sounds like sheay have just changed the subject and avoided it
>>
>>668174397
learn about eye accessing cues (where she directs her eyes when thinking of an answer)
>>
>>668182366
what u need advice on? sounds like you guys already clarified things out, unless you suspect otherwise?
>>
>>668182366
bitch is def. using that shitty app
>>
>>668182570
She said yes, the moment she met me she deleted it.
>>
If you think she's cheating, then she probably is. Girls are shitty dude, most don't give a fuck about their boyfriends. Besides, who knows her better than we do? The only action you have left in your arsenal is to act like you don't give a fuck. Or, better yet, don't give a fuck and find a new girl. Stop seeking justification for what you've always known to be inevitable.
>>
>>668182617
How come ?
I already asked her months ago and she said she deleted it
Read >>668182645
>>
>>668182598
also look for any nervous ticks when she responds, like scratching the nose, rubbing the eye, covering the mouth, sticking out the tongue, etc etc
>>
>>668182366
thats hilarious.

you're in a relationship with someone, its THEIR job to make YOU feel secure. insecurities are not a personal problem, guys. if you're with someone, its your job to make sure they know their place in your life. if shes fobbing that off onto you, then yes. shes definitely still using the app and you're justified in being upset with her.
>>
>>668182713
did you double check if the app is still on her phone?
>>
>>668182688
spotted the MRA.

>this entire thread
>>
>>668182333
actually, i already knew she cheated on me, to which im going to hack the guy who probably fucked my girlfriend's account. and destroy her relationship from the inside out.
>>
>>668171364
if you are feeling this way about your gf, this means: 1) you have some inner issues to deal with 2) your intimate relationship with her probably won't last
>>
>>668182817
I haven't touched her phone.
She doesn't use it when she's out with me (maybe she's hiding something OR has respect for me and pays all the attention to me)
I showed her phone (my cousin was texting me) and she said it's no need to because she trusts me.
>>668182817
I checked online her account and it's never been used after we met
>>
I wonder if she'll get mad if, when I'm at her home, I get her phone and look through it.
1)She's getting mad because she hates that I'm insecure and I don't have the trust in the relationship
2)She's hiding something
>>
>>668182952
its probably possible to have more than one account.
>>
>>668182952
I would try to get a look on her phone
or even better if she has an iPhone get her iCloud password somehow
>>
>>668183079
Wait till she's asleep and do it if you really want

Smart ones don't leave a paper trail anyway, if you're dumb enough to get cheated on by a girl who doesn't even delete the text/phone records thats on you
>>
>>668182916
how?
>>
>>668182952
>I checked online her account and it's never been used after we met
ok so sounds like you have the answer, what are you asking, im confused
>>
If she's got an account on google, you can track her in real time. If she's fucking someone she has to go somewhere to do it.
>>
>>668183345
well for starters, grab any nudes of her (if any) and post them on his facebook, then post it on 4chan. i already ruined her life for being friends of her friends and exposed her for being a fucking asshole with her saying "i dont have any friends"
>>
Sit her down when alone with her. Hold both her hands and while looking into her eyes, calmly ask, are you cheating on me?
>>
>>668183345
actually, do you just want his facebook? as in just the link to his profile?
>>
uh look man, just my 2 cents

you're probably dating someone who you think is out of your league or something. She's most likely not cheating, because most people have "ethics" (yes, even women)
If she doesn't wanna be with you any more, you'll figure that shit out quick. If something "feels wrong" it's probably just your own insecurity.

I know this because I, too, used to have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. I mean recently, as recently as a couple of years ago, when I was a freshman in college. It's nothing to be ashamed of, you probably just didn't have a lot of experience with relationships. I didn't either.

I have learned a lot in the past couple of years, namely, that I gave up the girl that probably would have driven me to be the president or something because I, personally, was insecure. Seriously, I'd like freak out any time she came home late from a party or something, or when she, like, didn't want to fuck me every single day

>inb4 "hurr durr she was definitely fucking other dudes
she wasn't.

Don't fall in to that trap. /b/ is, generally, wrong about women (shocking, I know). most *people* regardless of gender, unless they're like trailer trash or something, have morals. Unless you are providing her with something like in a sugar daddy type situation, or you're married, she's not cheating on you, because it would literally be more expedient just to dump your ass.
>>
>>668182305
Well, when me and her first hooked up, she was in a relationship, and I have confronted her, she just started going crazy, denying it and saying that she expected me to trust her and shit, she never used to go out but now she goes out and gets fucked up almost every night with one of her guy friends, last week she wouldn't return my texts or answer my calls for three days and last night she was out with him "getting coffee"..... at 1am
>>
>>668171364
Don't waste your time, just break it off.
>>
>>668184235
Wow don't listen to this tl;dr faggot

Always follow your gut, your instincts are never wrong
>>
>>668184288
just leave it, this is the type of bitch you don't want in your life
>>
>>668183865
no i was just curious on what your plan was, to me it doesnt seem like anything you do with a facebook they would care much about anyway. theyre already fucking each other, and he'll just say his account got hacked either way so he wont get in trouble for anything
>>
>>668172290
"something"?
>>
>>668177632
That makes no sense
>>
>>668184288
i would just make the first move and dump her dude, if she doesnt fucking show you basic respect shes not worth having as a long term gf, this is real advice i learned the hard way
>>
>>668184235
you have no idea how fucked up girls are

source:
>fucked both of my co-workers

Number 1
>22yo with a 3 yo kid and her first bf
Number 2
>25yo who's been together with her bf for 5 years

To be fair No. 1 bf cheated on her too
>>
>>668184860
there is no TBF on fucking cheating. she still did it. and what she did. and that case, this is the just most fucking morbid case of cheating i had ever heard. a 22yo with a 3yo kid. pedophile confirmed
>>
>>668185040
took to long to get to thee joke
>>
>>668185040
shit nigga I need to work on my writing
>>
>>668184288
I'm so glad you told us this story. I was feeling kind of down about myself. But after reading your story I can't help but feel great.
>>
>>668184860
yeah but in both those cases the chicks had something to lose from breaking up with their s/o, as per what I said

I mean I've dated girls that admitted to cheating on previous boyfriends for whatever reason, but as long as you are treating yo' bish rite, namsayin, she's probably not gonna fuck around on you

probably the biggest indication your shit's going downhill is that the sex starts getting bad

I mean not like, less frequent, because women's sex drives are in fact subject to change, but like consistently just not very good

if that starts happening you should probably worry about the state of your relationship
>>
File: 1453252955958.jpg (37 KB, 350x331) Image search: [Google]
1453252955958.jpg
37 KB, 350x331
>>668171364
If somebody is frequently being protective of their phone and it's uncharacteristic for them to plan surprises for you, odds are always on an emotional affair.
>>
Some of the comments ITT seem to indicate that if she gets angry at you when confronted, that's a telltale sign of cheating.

Just a heads up, if you spend a majority of the time wondering if she cheats, where she's at right now, getting that gut-clenching feeling every time she even mentions a guy in ANY context... you're thinking into it too much and it's ruining your relationship almost as much as actual cheating would. She'll pick up on your jealousy and how it's tearing you apart and THAT might be the source of her anger, when confronted.
>>
What if you can check her phone but she always deletes messages she doesn't want you to see?
>>
>>668185530
This
>>
>>668184235
OP here, man this is probably the best answer ive read from this entire thread and helps a lot to read so thanks man i definitely appreciate it. I think i may be in the same boat atm and probably due to my own issues more than anything.
>>
Send her flowers at work, but don't put any sender.

If she doesn't mention them when she gets home, she's cheating.
>>
>>668186047
thats pretty good anon
>>
>>668186047
Thanks reddit
>>
Does she have an Android phone? AirDroid, MightyText, and Pushbullet are three apps that mirror text messages to a PC. Download, install, set up, set up on computer.

Note that doing this to someone without their knowledge quite likely violates wiretapping laws...
>>
File: 1453926000614.jpg (621 KB, 750x968) Image search: [Google]
1453926000614.jpg
621 KB, 750x968
>>668186047
Damn thats slick
>>
>>668185947
Any time anon! Seriously, the key to a successful relationship is to not agonize over the relationship. Just relax. Also, spend time apart from each other, make sure to carve out some bro time and some personal time to let yourself decompress. She will appreciate the space and so will you.

Also if you have some kind of mental issues (I have depression, although I don't struggle with it nearly as much as a couple of years ago) I suggest finding some sort of artistic outlet, music, painting, writing, whatever suits you. Even if you suck at it, just find something you like to do and just run with it. Meditation is also the bomb. Do that at least 15 minutes a day, preferably like 30 to an hour (you can break it up, keeping your head clear for a full hour straight is literally impossible when you're first picking up the practice.)
Do those two things, and exercise a couple days a week, and you will literally see an almost instant improvement in your overall mood, well-being, general health, etc etc etc.

And you being in a good place mentally will make your relationship much happier and more stable, without a doubt.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.