[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soup /b/. Trading gf tits for advice, Pic related, my gf See
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 23
File: Untitled2.png (960 KB, 601x795) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
960 KB, 601x795
Soup /b/. Trading gf tits for advice, Pic related, my gf

See gf texting some dude i love u right next to me, she knows i was looking and before i even said anything about it she told me theyve been friends since 2nd grade and hes like a brother. they had a 'nothing serious' relationship in 8th grade.

Ya i know, im not buying it of course. Months later get ahold of her external HD to save pics of us, find snaps and texts she screenshotted of this dude. Bit more than brotherly love. (Ill post them in next reply)

He is away in the army and next week hell be back home for 3 weeks. I asked if shes gonna hang wit him a lot while shes back and she said she is going to as much as possible while he is here, She told me we would all hang out, i would be invited to every time they hang out, there will be days im working that she is not though.

Id love to just let it go and not give a shit but i feel if roles were reversed she would have some questions or accusations. I've already given up a friend that was like a sister to me because it made her uncomfortable.

So Im just thinking if/when/what I will or will not say about it and show her the stuff I seen.
>>
File: Untitled.png (802 KB, 1405x842) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
802 KB, 1405x842
Said messages
>>
So where's the tits?
>>
Would literally just drop her, that aint gona last with that dude. Just gigs, you can find better!
>>
Get him to fuck her with you and leave her she's not worth it
>>
File: Untitled4.png (1002 KB, 594x792) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
1002 KB, 594x792
>>664824991

Waiting for advice worth trading them for

Another of her
>>
>>664824569
Dump her nudes then dump her. She's obviously been sending him nudes. Not worth your time. And probably the best revenge you could get on this douchebag is to let her loose on him.
>>
>>664825515
Indeed, she ain't worth crap.
>>
>>664824832
You made it sound like it was some flirting. She obviously has something going on. Ask her if she's sent him nudes or not, and confront her with his snaps etc. if she says no.
>>
>>664825493
The advice honestly depends on how she looks naked imo
>>
>>664824832
Seems like a gay
>>
>>664825515
If I had to guess I'd say it's not that she likes him more than you but that she just wants the attention of multiple guys to feel special. You could probably still fuck her even if she got with him, especially with him being away.
>>
File: Untitled5.png (576 KB, 595x806) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
576 KB, 595x806
>>664825655

Let me put in context these snaps are from 2014. But my whole thing is that shes not being straig up about that something has gone on besides the 8th grade bullshit. So obviously its probably happened again and will potentially happen again
>>
>>664825928
Also she will fuck him when you're at work. He wants it and she'll let him.
>>
Sounds like a complete fuckbitch and the pick of the screencaps confirms it. Dump her and walk away op. She's not worthy
>>
>>664824569
>>664824832
>>664825493

Well obviously she's a lying cheating bitch and you'd be a doomed man destined for humiliation if you continue your relationship with her. She intends to fuck him behind your back if she hasn't already. Don't be a fucking cuck OP.

Just drop her without emotion or explanation. Just tell her its over, you're not going to waste anymore of your time on her, bye have a nice life. She's not your problem anymore OP.
>>
You can just ask her outright and tell her how you feel. Or wait for him to come and see what happens. Assert your dominance. Make sure he sees that you two are a couple and be a man. Or dump her. Figure out more about those snaps because they are pretty discomforting.
>>
>>664824569
Seriously leave her. If not you will get hurt. Reading them snaps and texts there is something definitely going on. Boob game? My girl? Sending topless pics to her. More than just a friendship.
>>
I think the fact that you are starting to doubt her honesty might be reason enough to end the relationship. Even if your girlfriend only thinks of that guy as a friend, it's obvious that the guy doesn't. The text where he talks about bragging about her beauty should be enough to prove that to you. End it before it gets out of hand.
>>
>>664826032
Dayum girl
>>
>>664824832

1. Get her to fuck and hit the gym, the emotional trauma won't be worth it when you find out that she's fucking some other guy.

2. Find out who his gf is and counter-cuck him.

3. Fuck your current gf's friends/ relatives if there are any available.
>>
He's a faggot. Sends snaps like a faggot
>>
File: Untitled6.png (551 KB, 515x956) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
551 KB, 515x956
>>664826129

shes been telling me that he has a gf and that he is/has cheated on her within the past month. Sounds like the kinda douchebag that can get in chicks pants, so based off that fact and the snaps/texts ive seen, this is my concern.

They finally have a chance to do something more than their LTR snappingf and texting.

Like some of the advice thats coming in. Posting some tits next
>>
>>664826347
And even if there isn't, he wants to be with her. Calling her his girl and certified bf. You don't do/say that with just a friend
>>
>>664826323
Just casually get your dick out and put it on the table
>>
>>664826032
It doesn't mean they didn't happen. Confront her, ask why she's comfortable with him telling people she's his boyfriend and why she never told you just how much he flirted.
>>
Drop her man, those screenshots you have is reason enough.
>>
Doubt
>>
>>664826474
just dump her. this shit will stress you out forever and its not worth it at all.
>>
>>664826441
/thread
>>
OP have some self-respect and don't even whine about it with her just be a man and cut all ties and move on.

And now you know next time to be a man and not let a woman tell you what to do (re: your sisterfriend). She lost respect for you the moment you did what she wanted. That's women. Be a man with a spine and dignity from this second forward.
>>
>>664826570
Just slam it on the table and maintain direct eye contact with him. Then lick your lips
>>
File: Untitled7.png (449 KB, 497x811) Image search: [Google]
Untitled7.png
449 KB, 497x811
More inc for more thoughts
>>
Id be more concerned about what she's sending him for him to be comfortable enough to send that stuff to her. She obviously likes the attention because she doesn't stop it.
>>
Fuck her sister or friends or mom even then dump her ass.
>>
>>664826908
There's plenty of advice now proper nudes.
>>
>>664826908
saggy tits/10 why are you dating her in the first place?
>>
>>664826908
This is like telling us your giving us a 100 bucks but in all nickels
>>
>>664825655
>>664826590
>>664826323

Don't listen to these faggots, don't confront her, don't be a drama queen, don't be angry and whiney and hurt, she will not respect that. Just dump her and walk away because she is not worth anymore of your time, energy, resources, or emotions. Be coldblooded not a bitch about it.
>>
File: Untitled13.png (679 KB, 515x916) Image search: [Google]
Untitled13.png
679 KB, 515x916
>>
also the fact that your posting pics of her online to a bunch of strangers and debating putting up nudes already shows you don't respect her as much as you may have before. End this shit op.

DUMP HER
>>
>>664824832
Ok, that's a problem. It's not just jealousy at this point. Either she wants you to fight for her(bitch move) or she wants him. Either way act like you don't give a shit. Go have lunch with your female work friend or some shit. Here's the thing- acting like you don't care will make her jealous if she's into you. You fighting about it with her will sure as hell make you look like a beta fag. If you go hang out with both of them pretend to not give a fuck when she hugs him. Definitely take hold and steer the conversation every now and then though. (alpha male) Casually put arm around shoulder or whatever affection you would normally do and don't give a fuck what he thinks. In other words, you gotta be cool
>>
>>664827419
>>>664825655
her tits aren't that great. I vote dump
>>
File: image.png (930 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
930 KB, 960x720
>>
>>664827397
This. This way she'll come begging for your dick later too. Just don't give her anything else.
>>
>>664826302
>>664826302
This is the correct answer. I don't really understand what you're asking. How can there be any other option but to break up. She's obviously cheating on you. You're coming off very beta here and as long as you continue she's never going to be faithful. I don't mean to be rude but this advice I wish I'd gotten when I was younger.
>>
File: Untitled3.png (602 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
602 KB, 475x637
>>
>>664827543
Most tits don't look great when she's lying on her side. Maybe OP will show us a better view.
>>
>>664827673
I agree OP just don't give a flying fuck then stick it in her ass when she comes crawling back like the saggy titted whore that she is
>>
File: 1451546139900.png (436 KB, 1035x763) Image search: [Google]
1451546139900.png
436 KB, 1035x763
I suggest u keep fucking her and get a new bottom bitch
>>
>>664827733
Just for the record OP if I ever got the chance I'd fuck her too.
>>
Pepperoni nips/10
>>
>>664827527

Do not listen to this faggot either, don't fucking hang out with both of them that will just heighten their little cuckold fetish they got going on with you.

Acting like you don't care is the best thing you can do though, in addition to CUTTING IT OFF. Just get your shit and get out, leave an unresolved void in her life where you once were. No explanation, no fight, no accusations, nothing. Because its not worth it, its over and you're moving on with your dignity like a real man.
>>
>>664824569
Could you take him in a fight tho??
>>
>>664828014
Assuming he doesn't want to break up that's the best advice possible
>>
>>664827695
>this advice I wish I'd gotten when I was younger.

Same here, its like I'm giving advice to myself.
>>
File: 1452825049057.jpg (73 KB, 680x371) Image search: [Google]
1452825049057.jpg
73 KB, 680x371
>>664824832
>texting "I love you" to a chick that's seeing him on the side.
Top fucking kek

He's in the army OP.
Just pray to jeebus he steps on an IED.

Also, dump that bitch.
Don't try to fix the relationship or anything like that, she obviously doesn't actually love you/
Just move on.
>>
>>664824569
Need some data.
How old is she
Is she evasive when talking about him
Does she say stupid shit like that back to him (the retarded overdone compliments) or does she just say thanks teehee and love you (which can be a way of saying thanks kiss my ass more you beta in this context)

Going against the thread here; this sounds like the shit I got from girls in msn when I acted like this douche. He's clearly not alpha and putting her on a pedestal by kissing her ass and overcomplimenting her, and guys like that usually don't get pussy. Girls take the compliments and thats it. So if this is it no direct need to worry.
Be on your guard though. And don't be naive when this goes further.
If this type of talk has been going on for all this time and they only had something not serious years ago then he's not getting any. Girls don't fuck everyone they can you know.

Should she offer the two of you meet, agree if you want to. Opportunity to analyze their body language.
>>
>>664828014
I know what you're thinking, OP. "It's not that simple. You don't understand her." But I promise you, this guy is 100% right. Follow his advice.
>>
>>664824569
Wtf is "boob game"?
>>
>>664828227

If he doesn't want to break up he is a weak little bitch and deserves all the anguish she will bring him. Hopefully she gets pregnant with his baby and ruins his life.
>>
File: Untitled133.png (543 KB, 597x442) Image search: [Google]
Untitled133.png
543 KB, 597x442
>>
>>664824569
There is a 100% chance that you are her side bitch while he is away, and he knows about it and doesn't care. Have seen it 1000 times, military people do some weird shit like that. Get out ASAP.
>>
she wants the camoarmy dick end of story, confront her about it
>>
>>664824569
Dude, big picture, this shit doesn't matter. You're obviously young af. You know what the is answer already, you're just looking for confirmation here. Do whatever the hell you want man. Tell her to fuck off and screw other bitches, or fuck her and some on the side. Live life while you're young man, because she is. Keep living the cucklife if you don't want to face the music. Plenty of fish in the sea, matey.
>>
You got cucked
>>
>>664828557
"I can't get a girlfriend so no one should have one"
>>
>>664828471

She is 21. her personality is pretty strraight up when talking about stuff. But I've asked her if anything else has gone on between them besides the 8th grade shit (while i know about the snaps already) to see how she behaves when shes lying.

I dont see what she says back to him because she doesnt text him in front of me nemore. She always deletes her texts with pretty much everyone and blames it on no space in her phone (i dont buy that obv, deleting everyones so she can delete shady stuff but act like thats not what shes doing).

Shes offered for me to meet him, says she thinks well get along. Thats all well and fine. Im not exactly hype about it now that i kjnow about these snaps tho.
>>
>>664828014
THIS OP. THIS THIS THIS. Don't waste anymore time with this bitch. She just likes the attention.
>>
File: mfw1.png (528 KB, 598x635) Image search: [Google]
mfw1.png
528 KB, 598x635
Can you guys seriously not see the beta going on with this dude? When has this ever worked for you on a girl that isn't wildly in love with you? And from her messages that isn't the case. I acted like this guy before and guess how many times I got laid through this kind of talk?
>>
>>664826441
+1
>>
>>664829186
"I should let my girlfriend cuck me because then at least I still have a girlfriend lol"
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>664829204
Wow if you meet him your such a faggot. Just leave the dumb cunt and start eating right and going to the gym. She'll be back before you know if begging for your dick. Stop.being.a.faggot
>>
>>664829204

>Im not exactly hype about it

Are you really this stupid? Why would you be hyped about spending time with the guy your gf is sending nude pics to. She's unfaithful and she's not very attracted to you. Break it off.
>>
>>664829204
>blames it on no space

A text is 140 bytes. Some of the pics you're posting are 3000 times that size. A single mp3 track is probably around 40,000 times bigger. She's fucking lying.
>>
>>664824832
>you make me smile like I'm retarded

>Aaww babe
>You are retarded

Bitch can do whatever the fuck she wants, she's too funny for you OP.
>>
>>664829484
I can just see your fat ass sitting down typing on you cheeto and cum stained keyboard raging about whatever the people on b say
>>
File: Untitled1323.png (570 KB, 587x783) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1323.png
570 KB, 587x783
Got a couple pussy pics if any spectacular advice rolls in

>>664830347
Ya, exactly what was on my mind when she said that shit.
>>
>>664824569
jesus are you fucking autistic ? shes sending nudies and calling him babe. shes cucking you hard bro. dump her ass or youre wasting your time.
>>
I recently witnessed a girl get a visit from an army friend (male) a few weeks ago. Said girl has a boyfriend, and frankly when they hung out they were a little flirty, but nothing in poor taste occurred. However, with that said, the texts between your girlfriend and this guy seem very questionable, the whole "no shirt" shit would not fly with me and my significant other to say the least. If I were in your shoes, I would talk to her and tell her you came across the no shirt pic and some flirty messages. Ask her to be straight with you, and ask if she is interested in this guy. If she says no, then tell her she needs to make sure he isn't either. Because if she doesn't like him, and he likes her and they hang out one on one he may try to put her in an uncomfortable situation to make her unfaithful. Trust is key here, and I always personally give trust until someone proves they are undeserving of it. Your girlfriend seems to be teetering on the "undeserving" line.
>>
Dude seriously fucking dump this cumslut she is flirting and shit with this guy right in fucking front of you she is trying to cuck your ass with armyfag
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1280x960
Something only slightly similar happened with my ex. Post pussy or better tits and I'll tell you the story and how best resolved.
>>
>>664828507
Presumably a game that's an excuse for her to send him pictures of her tits and not feel too slutty about it.
>>
also her nipples look like fucking ufo's. stop knowingly getting cucked. its embarrassing.
>>
>>664830673

>if any spectacular advice rolls in

Dude, you're an idiot. You're not going to get any better advice. You just don't want to hear it.
>>
File: IMG_5722.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5722.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
>>664826474
Look B/ro hate to say it but from personal exsperience if she can't be up front about it she's got something to hide, it's up to you wether you want to believe it or not. (pic Related -ex who had a "just friends" guy that she fucked)
>>
>>664830761
This is correct.
>>
>>664825515
I agree that the girl is not worth the effort but getting revenge on the guy is petty. The girl is the one cheating on him, the guy is just weak willed and trying to bury his dick in a suitable hole. The girl is the one that has allowed her hole to be suitable, if that makes sense. She is the one with the obligation to remain faithful. Or bare minimum, she has set a double standard.

OP also crossed a line by invading her privacy to find the evidence in the first place. There obviously wasn't much trust there to begin with. If he sat down and talked about how he felt in the first place, things might have gone better. Nonetheless, it sounds like it wasn't a worthwhile relationship anyways, so OP should break up, cut ties, and then upgrade to a woman with whom he can have a more enjoyable and fulfilling relationship. If she's willing to cheat now, and assuming this is something that bothers OP (not all people care about that, surprisingly), then she will be willing to do so again in the future. The only alternative is telling her that he knows and making her make amends through whatever means OP finds acceptable, but that is a route that will often ruin a relationship eventually. And that is my two cents.
>>
>>664829204
Ok thanks.
Wanting some privacy from things not illegal in a relationship (talking to others) but that you don't want your significant other to read isn't that strange. Suspicious maybe, if only you were able to see that shit you'd know more, but still.
Of course fuck him don't become his mate but it gives a better view of the situation. /b/tards aren't known for superior dating advice. Just don't be a fool and have blind faith. Act like you like the dude of course and do not get intimidated by him in any way. And if he talks shit like "your gf is the prettiest you so lucky" etc in front of her calmly and all alpha like reply something like "yeah cool tone it down now" without smiling so he knows there's a limit.
This is rather suspicious but that doesn't mean that there has to be something going on.
Talked like this to my best female friend too while she had a bf (was 17 at the time though, she's dead now so no data on 21 year olds behavior) and she responded exactly like your gf did. There was not a thing going on between us though besides friendship.

So not saying its not suspicious and that there's definately nothing going on, just giving some counters to the constant "dump the cheating skank" these threads spew. Sometimes texts are just that, texts.
>>
>>664830834
Best way to get burned
>>
File: Untitled13323.png (638 KB, 843x390) Image search: [Google]
Untitled13323.png
638 KB, 843x390
>>664830834
I like this advice.

>>664831185
Interested. Posting vag
>>
>>664831475
Anon wasn't actually suggesting revenge you dumb shit
>>
OP, I discovered my long time GF cheated. I can't break up with her or I'll be fucked over. I cheat now whenever I can. Keep her around as a confirmed fuck and screw whomever else you can. Even if you are wrong about her, this is a doomed relationship.
>>
>>664831475
>but getting revenge on the guy is petty

It's not real revenge, it's just realizing that he will be gaining and armydouche will be losing if he drops her.
>>
>>664830834
This
>>
>>664826032
>shes not being straig up about that something has gone on besides the 8th grade bullshit

kill me now
>>
>>664831929
This is gold
>>
>>664824569
do not confront her that will only lead you on more than it should
you will probably not listen but dump her
there are girls out there that won't do this shit and if this girl DOES do this shit she will hide something in the future
get out now OP
my girlfriend and I have a no pleading the fifth relationship where we can search each others' phones all we want because we have nothing to hide
it's worked for 4 years now
it's only gonna make your life worse being with her
maybe you should spy until you find something out so it will be easier to break up with her

aside from all of that
>I've already given up a friend that was like a sister to me because it made her uncomfortable.
that's extremely hypocritical
please get out
she is playing you
>>
>>664824569
Dump her , she couldn't trust you and your friend because she is a cheater , I have some experience with that . My aunt is really ugly , but my uncle married to her is all "I don't like your male friends" and shit , some years ago we discovered he was the cheater

NOW TITS
>>
File: Untitled4234.png (390 KB, 577x327) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4234.png
390 KB, 577x327
>>664831556

appreciate that input bud. Not sure exactly what im gonna do but this is some of the different perspective i was looking for besides the cut all ties shit.
>>
>She told me we would all hang out, i would be invited to every time they hang out, there will be days im working that she is not though

how is that not a cuck invite?
>>
>>664830834

>Your girlfriend seems to be teetering on the "undeserving" line.

She's not teetering on anything. She's sending pictures of her tits to her other boyfriend who is in the army and she's lying about it to OP.
>>
>>664826441
Incredibly petty responses to the situation. Do none of these things. Besides hitting the gym, that's usually good for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>664831739
Just friends same thing happened to me. I was literally in your shoes. Found pics after deep as fuck digging. Little more skanky. Dude some times you have to let them go. It hurts. But just toss her. Tits plox. More details of what happened. Current upgraded gf.
>>
you want advice about what she might be doing wrong, not confirmed, but behind her back, you're posting personal pictures of her. ...who is the fucked up one?
>>
>>664830834
Continuing my initial thought process:
If you do talk to her about it (which frankly if you already did should be avoided) you need to be sure not to accuse her of anything without full proof. Such an accusation would certainly just cause turmoil between you two, and if she is currently faithful could actually drive her to cheat or just dump you outright. Be very open ended with your questions and concerns. Try to resolve the situation with a solution that both of you approve of. Though with everything I have read from you OP, the girl certainly seems like she has something to hide, that's just a gut feeling. Even if she doesn't like him, he certainly likes her and is hoping to get lucky.
>>
>>664832214
It's really exasperating.
>>
>>664832214
I know.
>>
>>664831739
Med fag here. Unless you are aware of having STDs you need to check yourself and realize this slut is already cheating on you.
>>
Make the nastiest fuck tape with her. Confront her the next day, if she is banging him, send the video to her family.
>>
This thread is just retarded. Stop being a fucking blind faggot OP, your girl is cheating on you and you should just leave her and start hitting the gym like some others suggested
>>
>>664832791

>the girl certainly seems like she has something to hide,
> that's just a gut feeling.
A gut feeling along with very explicit evidence that she's cheating.

You're a real Sherlock Holmes.
>>
File: Untitled42434.png (335 KB, 571x321) Image search: [Google]
Untitled42434.png
335 KB, 571x321
>>664832697

She gave me permission to look through her phone a long time ago.

I've already looked through her phone before when she was showering etc. Dropped the ball, didnt know how to close apps on iphone so she knows i went through it "behind her back" even thouygh she gave me permission.

Now she Takes her phone with her everywhere, i dont have the opportunity to snoop,

On top of the fact that she deletes texts as I described above and obviously u cant see snaps that were sent/recieved, (plus shes logged out of snapchat netime ive got a hold to look at her phone)
>>
>>664832697
> I was literally in your shoes

First OP finds out some dick is using his girl, now it turns out some anon has been using his shoes. Damn OP that feel.
>>
>>664830535
So many good arguments , many logic , wow
>>
>>664833580
Jej
>>
>>664830673
>spectacular advice
Bruh, you already got it.

If she was your girlfriend when those texts were sent, she is not mentally faithful to you regardless if she's physically contacted him.

Dump pics then dump her.

Honestly. I wouldn't take that shit.
>>
>>664829371
None , you're on /b/ after all , everyone is a virgin until tits are sent
>>
Well op, it sounds like you are probably out of luck with this girl. It's a shame because she seems pretty hot, but all the "I love you" bullshit to me is worse than the suggestive pictures. I can understand how teasing can be fun and getting attention, but emotionally cheating is very apparent there and they will probably end up fucking.

I would say dump her. Don't make a big deal about it, just go on with your life. But save the pictures, so that if she tries to make a big stink on social media or cries rape or some bullshit, you can very easily prove you are in the right.

Beyond that, just keep moving forward and live your life with a girl who won't do that to you. I don't think it's worth trying to salvage because your trust is more or less forever broken at this point and at 21, you can just find someone else.
>>
>>664832791
This again.
>>
>andy
>dufresne
>;)
>>
The fact that you are seeking advice on b shows that you are retarded and that guy deserves her more than you. It's very likely that you spend too much time on 4chan, you game too much, you're less than average looking.. You've lost already. I was in a similar situation a while back, the girl just feels like you're an anchor dragging behind her, being a creep.

My best advice would be - get off your fucking arse, gtfo from 4chan, and start being a proper bf to a gf. Probably not this one, too late for that.
Talk to her, like normal couples do. Faggit
>>
>>664831818
I'm aware, but that was a very general response and that part was meant for the people actually suggesting revenge against the guy. It's tedious to quote more than one person with the app I'm using on mobile. That guy is just the last message I read before I decided to respond. I apologize for the confusion caused by my current laziness. Cheers.
>>
>>664828596
absolutely agree

on the other side, had a friend in the marines who was gone, came to visit and fucked some older ex while she was with someone. incredibly weird shit
>>
>>664833424

i had a gf pull that shit once. i told hit it proved she was guilty, she denied, i recovered the deleted texts, and that was the end of the relationship

deleting texts and not ever leaving you with the phone is proof of guilt. if she's really got you pussy whipped enough to think otherwise, go hardcore and install spyware while she's sleeping
>>
>>664826474
what are you even waiting for man ? you got no kids, no marriage, no common goods ...

walk !
>>
>>664833070
Not op, but what do you mean?
>>
>>664830834
>>664832791
both of these posts just make it not seem fuckin worth it in the end.

its easier just to cut off ties. but then you gotta get the shit out of your mind that shes cryin to him and hes gonna get an ez fuck since you aren't with her anymore
>>
File: Untitled33333.png (915 KB, 601x789) Image search: [Google]
Untitled33333.png
915 KB, 601x789
>>664834236

Literally never thought about phone spyware.

I've been away from comp so long since I started career last year im not sharp on this shit. +10 idea bro thanks.

Me and her
>>
>>664831257
this. i did the same shit years ago with my friends, i just wanted some shit to whine about, didn't really take their advice. then i get resented and ended up losin friends
>>
>>664826441
tit tier response.

tits and /thread
>>
>>664834811
holy shit! You look like my brother in Alaska. I'm going to call him and email later and laugh about this picture.
>>
>>664826474
GTFO asap man, she ain't worth another minute of your life and she is definitely screw you over
>>
File: 3323131.png (591 KB, 471x629) Image search: [Google]
3323131.png
591 KB, 471x629
Gf is about to be home from work. Thanks for all the advice. Ill read whatever else gets posted later.

As always thanks /b/rothers.
>>
>>664827946
>Just for the record OP if I ever got the chance I'd fuck her too.

if I ever got the chance, I'd dump her too
>>
Been there, OP. She made you stop hanging out with a close girl friend, but insists on having a close guy friend? Fuck it, dude. Start hanging out with the girl again. Do the same shit she's doing. Wait for her to flip shit, then put it bluntly: you're going to do whatever you want with this chick since she thinks she can do whatever the fuck she wants. She'll dump you, but who gives a shit? She's an absolute hypocrite and you're better than that. Then you can get with the other girl. That's what happened to me, and I've been dating my former best friend for 5 years.
>>
>>664824569
OP to be honest I say you call her out on it. If you can get a girl smoking hot like that you can sure as find another one with better sense of loyalty. If there isn't anything stopping you from leaving you should go. Just mention the external show her everything and tell her "Were done".
>>
>>664824569
>>664824569
been there OP. I am german, but those texts would translate almost literally into what I have read back then. Just drop it. She looks like a stupid whore. Also he looks like a huge fag and she still likes him. Do you want to conform to her standards?
>>
americans are always getting cucked
>>
>>664835342
/thread
>>
>>664829186
>"I can't get a girlfriend so no one should have one"

"having a girlfriend is the goal of my life. I am 14"
>>
>>664835254
As dumb as you're being, I get it. You don't want lose that pussy. I totally get it.
>>
>>664828576
So... Is this a blowjob?
>>
Anon, the tips i'm giving you deserves your best tits pic.
Accept to meet him. On the way there, ask her "what was his girlfriend's name again?". She might make up a name on the spot, but once you're there and you've greeted him, ask him "And how's *gf name*?"
If he says "who?" then you know something's up 100%.
>>
>>664834811
Where is her nipple? What is going on with that breast?
>>
>>664836008
yeah thats what i got from that shitty blurry picture
>>
>>664831739
FAGGOT ALERT:
this vag doesn't belong to the girl you are posting as being your gf OP.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-13-10-21-34.png (722 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-13-10-21-34.png
722 KB, 720x540
Fuck her dude, kick her to the curb cheating bitches suck.
Pic related

Yesterday my cheating ex gfs dad came to my work looking for me in a hissy fit of rage. All I'm asking is that /b/ text him and piss him off. I want him to come in again while I'm working (I wasn't in the first time)
Also, here's my ex:
Instagram/twitter/alexiscritch
Facebook/Alexis.lyn.critch

http://www.mediafire.com/?q9ie2yvpab3b0tn
>>
>>664827397
Seriously, do this. Cut your losses now, OP. Old fag here, it doesn't take a genius to see this little bitch is playing you. Be a fucking man and end it, server ties.
>>
>>664834811
Honestly, you cut the tits out of every picture and she's like a solid 7/10 at most, appearance-wise. Her tits look amazing in a bra, but disappoint when out of one. She uses those bras to draw attention away from her face because she knows she's average at best. Add in the penchant for secrecy and flirting with some other nigga, plus the hypocritical nature of her character and it brings her down to a 6/10 total.

OP, on the other hand, isn't objectively ugly. Not a bad looking dude, appears to be in decent shape, seems to not be a douchebag, and doesn't appear to have any of her major personality flaws (he did say he had permission to go through her phone). 8/10. Numbers wise, OP is better than her and therefore, can do better. Dump the bitch.
>>
>>664833424
sounds like there's no trust or open communication. Without those you'll always wonder. Be upfront and you'll at least know the truth. Otherwise. Drop her or continue to get hurt.
>>
Dump her ass and tell her to enjoy fucking a faggot ass stupid fucking boot. Somebody haze that fucking kid.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.