[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zionist israeli jewfag here Got any questions for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 33
File: flagisrael.png (22 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
flagisrael.png
22 KB, 1280x931
Zionist israeli jewfag here

Got any questions for me?
>>
>>663479234
whats your number?
>>
>>663479234
תתכונן לקללות ולויכוח לא מועיל
>>
>>663479234

What's your last name?
>>
>>663479234
what are the guys that dont work, but always pray called again? and are you one of them?
>>
File: jews.jpg (22 KB, 583x240) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
22 KB, 583x240
>>663479391
well my local ID is 31788532-5
>>
>>663479482
כבר לקחתי את זה בחשבון אחי
אפילו זה עדיף על שעמום

>>663479612
Cagan

>>663479628
Haredis, the term literaly means anxious people
Their women work, while their husband sit around and pray\read torah and shit
>>
>>663479945
>Their women work, while their husband sit around and pray\read torah and shit
kek yeah like it is old tradition in the middle east i guess,Imaziɣen do the same shit -the reading,
arent they annoing as fuck, or do you think you need them for god or something?
>>
File: idf442.jpg (75 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
idf442.jpg
75 KB, 700x525
start dumping idf sluts you fucking kike faggot
if you jews have to infest /b/ at least earn your stay
>>
>>663479234
Canadian here. My father's father is 100% Ashkenazi. My great grandmother (grandfather's mother) is buried in Israel. If I convert to reform Judaism can I get an Israeli citizenship?
>>
>>663480466
Why? Canada rocks (604) fag here
>>
File: batya.jpg (48 KB, 960x755) Image search: [Google]
batya.jpg
48 KB, 960x755
>>663480287
I don't like them much but most israelis don't come into contact with them at all
they mostly keep to themselves
what's strange about them is that their women have a VERY high % of beauties, I have no idea why
maybe its because they're inbred, or the fact their women remain pristine and very clean
>>
How do you feel about the anti-semitism throughout all of history and especially in the modern digital/information age. It feels as if everyone on the internet is anti-semitic.
>>
>>663480752
I want to have both if possible. Not sure.
>>
>>663479234
Is it true that you believe all other races are soulless beast, not even human and are only purpose is to serve the jews?
>>
File: idfgirl 54.jpg (121 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
idfgirl 54.jpg
121 KB, 960x960
>>663480466
Yes, but the legal precedent only acknowledges reform conversion if they were done outside of Israel, you'll have to convert before actually coming here or asking for an ID

>>663480332
okay here
>>
>>663480753
interesting, you guys really call non jews goi, in conversation?
>>
>>663480753
Something about her face grosses me out abit. I can't put my finger on it. She kinda reminds me of michael jackson.
>>
>>663479234
how can you live with yourselves knowing that you have destroyed the world? or are you people truly 100% sociopath as it seems?
>>
File: ass was fat.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ass was fat.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>663480865
don't care man
neither do most israelis
the truth is that people that really care about being hated are cultureally or racially insecure faggots, like muslims or negros. That's why white people or many SE asians don't usually care about being laughed at

if you say jews suck and are evil greedy rats, we won't care because we know it's bullcrap
if you say muslims are violent rapist fuckups, muslims will react with violence and riots because they know it's actually true

>>663480940
please don't start citing that talmud faggotry man, I never even read that shit, it much less base my life and social interactions on it
>>
>>663481021
Excellent. Thank you from Canada good sir.
>>
>>663481564
>if you say jews suck and are evil greedy rats, we won't care because we know it's bullcrap

lol tell that to the jew girl in new jersey who is being charged for saying the unpopular truths about israeli human rights violations.

you people even throw your own under the bus if they don't go along with the plan
>>
File: idf girl 55.jpg (62 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
idf girl 55.jpg
62 KB, 540x960
>>663481067
secular jews like me never do

>>663481088
I dunno, I like her

>>663481271
trolling aside, do I honestly sound like a sociopath to you?
>>
>>663481564
But zionism has essentially become Jewish supremacism
>>
>>663481805
i haven't seen enough of what you have to say to judge that yet. but i've heard and read endless sociopathic shit from israelis.
for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iyj6UPCChA
>>
>>663481805
thx, a friend of mine thought about studying in isreal for semester, we're german, would he be ok?
>>
>>663481564
What's your opinion on David Duke?
>>
>>663481967
>
kek he does not sound like a zionist
>>
>>663481873
>has become

it always was, from the very beginning. that is what its purpose is. read the protocols of zion. they try and tell us that they're "a hoax" or something like that. yet they have all come to pass.
>>
what's your opinion on Armenians, are there a lot in Israel?
>>
>>663482140
I know man I was just trying to be polite, i have read it
>>
File: islam map.jpg (1 MB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
islam map.jpg
1 MB, 1794x1125
>>663481873
well, no, it hasn't
I hate arabs for fucking up the geopolitics around us and forcing us to waste resources on fighting them
all in the name of some faggot arab honor and refusal to compromise over a piece of land literally half the size of denmark, as the map shows
but I don't hate anyone else, nor do I see myself as superior to anyone, not even the arabs I hate

I just want some fucking peace and quiet and paying taxes that go to infrastructure, not wasted on ammo
>>
* “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)
>>
>>663482284
>literally half the size of denmark
well when the nazis invaded, the danes fought them aswell....
>>
>>663479234
should we be worried about zionism as goys?
>>
>>663481967
Uh huh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY0zE64thJ4

>>663482036
uh, most likely
why wouldn't he be? israelis don't hate germans today

>>663482067
just googled his name
never heard of him before, why would I have an opinion? he can do and like or dislike whatever he wants

>>663482213
some
mostly part of the russian community, we call them Khaches
>>
>>663482284
Blood tests have shown that the Palestinians are of Hebrew descent and that the majority of jews in Israel are a actually khazar converts
>>
>>663479234
i hate the day that moises relaise your people, you are better as slaves you stingy motherfuckers
>>
>>663482284
take your shit brainwash elsewhere. that part of the world was peaceful until you stole their land and started sticking fingers up all their assholes while wearing a turban costume.

the arabs were the ones who gave you jews shelter when you were being chased out of europe the first time. then you double crossed the same people who were kind enough to bring you into their homes and give you shelter. you have no fucking shame. there is nothing you won't stoop to, to get ahead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3bxj1uvDXU
>>
jew mad?
>>
>>663482417
so what? you faggot have to understand that a religion changes with society, there are hundreds of those kinda quotes in the bible coran whatever, when the society is civil, the religiouns of that society, will become liberal, stop caring about ancient lies, dude jews are not worse or better then the rest.
>>
>>663481564
Really? I've been reading about Jewish history quite a bit lately and literally every race has fucked with the Jews.

Egyptians enslaved you guys to build the pyramids (I don't know if this is historically accurate but its in the bible and plausible except for the whole moses parting the water thing.)

Romans fucked with you guys, the Muslims. Than we get to semi recent times where during the Crusades you guys were slaughtered, your people were blamed for the black death (LOL wot). From the 17th-19th centuries your people were slaughtered and driven from nearly every European nation and then we have ofcourse the Holocaust and the killing of Jews by Stalin.

Like id literally be terrified to be a Jew. My real question is how are you not scared/resentful of the rest of the world. What are you taught to remain so calm about it all.

And I still can't comprehend why people still pick on jews it must be a minority thing.

Also, some say that christians hate the jews for killing jesus, but it was obviously the Romans. But the center of the church is in fucking ROME. WHAT THE FUCKERY IS THIS HYPOCRISY.
>>
>>663482707
absolutely. read the protocols of zion. see what these people are up to. how they operate. and then you will see that it's all true.

israeli intelligence motto: "by way of deception we make war"

in other words they dress up as their enemies and attack themselves, etc, etc.
>>
>>663482734
>israelis don't hate germans today
yeah well dude i hope so, so how about swastikas?

just kidding
>>
>>663482707
sigh
if you dislike jews, you should be happy that Israel is taking them in
if you don't, why would zionism even be an issue? it simply means ''believing that jews are a nationality and not just a religion'', literally nothing more
as all nationalities, zionist jews want to live and run their own country, which is Israel
that's all that I'm aware of, I don't know what the word zionism means to you

>>663482675
Stop acting stupid, the nazis invaded a dozen nations
We simply bought some soil here, and the arabs started demanding it back when they realized we were actually using it right and building something valuable, then attacked, and lost.
that's all
>>
>>663482734
Did you know that the star of David is actually the star of the pagan god rephaim And has nothing to do with king? David
>>
>>663483016
>And I still can't comprehend why people still pick on jews it must be a minority thing.
well since ancient times jews were outsiders, + they did a lot of shady shit, making gold coins lighter and such.
>Also, some say that christians hate the jews for killing jesus, but it was obviously the Romans.
if you want to understand that you have to learn about history, religious motivated antisemitism is a complex topic.
>>
>>663483016
well you must have been reading the jewish versions of history then. think about it like this: if i got kicked out of my local pub, my friends would probably be sympathetic, right? but what if i kept getting kicked out of every pub i went into? at what point do you think people would start to wonder if perhaps i was the one to blame? jews have been kicked out of literally hundreds of places in history. you think this is just because people decided to get together and say "we don't like these people?" ...no. it's because they are shameless and usurious. they cheat and scam. they can't keep themselves from ripping people off and so naturally people want to get rid of them. you don't just become universally hated for no reason.
>>
>>663483212
>We simply bought some soil here
from the british and some rich landlords....real nice

>Stop acting stupid, the nazis invaded a dozen nations
keep your butt tight, it was a joke
>>
>>663482750
so? I live here now, I can't get any other citizenships, so it's the only home I have

>>663482771
>south sudan
>somalia
>lebanese civil war
>nigeria
>sinai
>yemen
>tunis
>islamic brotherhood in Egypt
>black september in Jordan
>khoumeini's revolution in Iraq
>Al Qaeda in Mali
>morrocan occupation of western sahara
>Iraq's chemical attacks against kurds
>syrian civil war, along with the Hama flattening 30 years ago

please kill yourself, faggot. most of these nations don't even have a border with us, and they're all fucked up because of the fact they are inhabited by arabs that kill each other and others all the time
if you think it's all our fault despite not even being near them, kill yourself for being an autistic burden on humanity please

>>663483016
well, again, today it's not that important
we have our own country, so laughing it us doesn't really change much as you can't just start killing jews at random without armed responses
>>
File: GarbageMan.jpg (673 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
GarbageMan.jpg
673 KB, 1680x1050
I'll take you for a ride
On my garbage truck
Oh no

I'll take you to the dump
Cuz you're my queen
Take you uptown
I'll show you the sights
You know you wanna ride
On my garbage truck
truck truck truck

We'll pass our engines by
Drive right through the needle's eye
Oh my
my my my my

I got a stereo
Tou just gotta turn the knob
And baby we'll go
As far as we can
I'll be your garbage man
I'll take out your junk
and crush it down

Jesus in the rear view
and the highway patrol is up ahead
in my garbage truck
truck
i'll never throw you away
when you're old and grey
we'll just roll it away
>>
>>663483212
yes, except real jews know that their religion forbids them from having a jewish state. you zionist fucks have no case. even real jews are against you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
>>
>>663483862
whoops, meant
reolution in IRAN

>>663483708
landlords, sure
who else do you buy a house from?

>>663483298
never knew, Imma google it now
>>
>>663483494
>>Also, some say that christians hate the jews for killing jesus, but it was obviously the Romans.
Lol have you read the bible? The jews literally forced the Romans to crucify him when they clearly didn't want to
>>
>>663483956
nope, that sounds like the no true scotsman case to me
>>
>>663484053
the land, was populated by sheephearders that clearly didnt want the land to be sold, it was done with the "help" of the us. it was not correct and argentina would have been a much better idea for everybody involved. don t you agree?
>>
File: Image31.gif (65 KB, 436x328) Image search: [Google]
Image31.gif
65 KB, 436x328
>>663482284
There's only one way, anon
>>
>>663483862
>king david hotel bombing
>irgun
>stern gang
>haganah
>jews invented modern terrorism

>they also fund and train "islamic terrorists" to fight against the enemies they can't fuck with directly

>well documented cases of "terrorists" being treated in israeli hospitals and then released back to syria to keep fighting assad

>9/11 mossad agents admit they were there to "document the event"
>>
לא מבין אשכולות כאלו,מיותר לדעתי אנון
>>
>>663484367
fuck no
we already had to deal with a shitstorm of inflation during the 70's and 80's because we had to spend loads of money on infrastructure just in the west bank
arabs failed to develop this entire region, there's literally 0 reason to want it
>>
>>663484541
that list is cherry picking events in one fucking location, while I basically counted about 1.5 whole fucking continents
seriously, my request remains, kill yourself for a better humanity
>>
>>663484635
It's a waste to give control to the Arabs, they are barbarians

Only Israel can bring civilization into their deserts
>>
>>663484164
>Lol have you read the bible? The jews literally forced the Romans to crucify him when they clearly didn't want to
yes because i studyd that shit, it is a complex topic, the bible is not the reason btw. its more about having a anti christianity, so they propagated a lot of stuff. for example; till the 19th century it was comman believe that jews had to sacrifice christian children in order to build temples.
if you want to talk bible, then ok jesus was a jew, from day one till his last, there are no christians in the bible.
>>
>>663484861
nope
not gonna happen dude, not worth our time

once the oil runs out this entire region goes back to shitty dunes and camels herders and nobody will care anyway
>>
>>663484854
>one location

you done fucked up, little circle

strangely, none of the shit you mentioned existed until after you stole the land and began the slow, systematic genocide of a people. hmmmmmmmm. oh, right, i already came onto that, the fact that you are the biggest sponsors of "islamic terrorism" and you're also the greatest benefactors.
>>
>>663479234
you have my solidarity
>>
>>663485251
literally every penny we have to waste on fighting those towel heads is money that could have gone on funding hospitals and better public services
ffs we built a 300 billion dollar economy in the middle of the fucking desert with literally zero natural resources, we could have had norwegian or swiss living standards if we didn't need the IDF

I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling or absolutely insane enough to actually believe the zero-sense shit you're spouting
>>
it really is disappointing to me that i now can never see a huge beautiful portion of the world, all because some hysterical sociopathic freaks wanted to lay claim to some land that never belonged to them in the first place. the stubborn cunts have ruined the party for everyone. hell, now we can't even go to europe anymore because they've fucked it up too now.
>>
>>663484869
Everybody knows Jesus was a jew and yes the bible dose have Christians apart from the gospels literally every other book in the new testament is about the first Christians and the first churches
>>
File: 1449078974480.png (197 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
1449078974480.png
197 KB, 998x1134
>>663479234
>>
>>663485693
you can go there, you know?
>>
>>663485836

is this true OP ?
>>
File: Tel_Aviv_Skyline_(night)_-_2.jpg (918 KB, 1595x1196) Image search: [Google]
Tel_Aviv_Skyline_(night)_-_2.jpg
918 KB, 1595x1196
>>663485848
You're joking, right?
>>
>>663479234

How often do mention the holocaust to defend your violations of international law and basic human rights?
>>
>>663485637
hahahahahahah don't make me laugh you sobbing lip quivering faggot. "b-b-b-bbut my shekels" as if you fucking people have had to do anything for yourselves. the only thing you people do yourselves is pull the trigger towards children. all your money and weapons are given to you for free. all your shit labour is done for you by brown slaves or stupid christians who want to serve you. if you bottom feeding guppies hadn't had a shark to latch on to, you'd be long gone already. but i guess that's the breaks of occupying and oppressing a country full of people. tough luck, op. i'm real sorry that the people whose rights you're violating don't just lay down and die like good little subhumans.
>>
>>663485727
>first Christians
no Gsus' gang was not christian, only after jesus' death the decided, that the didnt want to reform the jewish church, but rather create a new one.
>>
How do magnets work?
>>
>>663485909
well I don't really know because I never read the fucking worthless book, much less base decisions on it, as I said here >>663481564
>>
>>663485979
what hinders you?
>>
>>663486171
1. jews tax them
2. ???
3. profit
>>
>>663486278
are you actually serious? the fact that you fucking people have created terrorist fiefdoms out of all the formerly functional countries in the region?
>>
>>663479234
בן כמה ואיפה אתה גר?
לפי השם משפחה אני מניח שאתה רוסי
>>
>>663486046
I never do
And yet, YOU just mentioned the holocaust as an excuse to gain political leverage against jews for yourself

supposedly because those devious jews use the holocaust as an excuse to gain political leverage for themselves. Do you see the fucking irony?

>>663486171
kabalah magic dude
>>
>>663479234

when you say zionist israeli and jew the word "fag" is not necessary because it would be 4 times the redundancy. Also eat a handgun, its good for society.
>>
>>663486443
>arab
>functional

pick one
>>
>>663486443
>you fucking people
im german so piss of with your guild trip
so you are affraid? well tough shit, coward
>>
>>663486522
בן 24 אחי
בת ים בליאט
>>
>>663486712
as a german you should be more pissed off than anyone. look what they've done to your once strong and great country.
>>
וואו יש פה הרבה פחות תגובות אנטישמיות ו/או אנטי ציוניות ממה שחשבתי.. התפלאתי לטובה
Also בן כמה אתה?
במה אתה שירתת/משרת בצבא
>>
>>663486660
just because a country doesn't have a usurious jewish central bank doesn't make it dysfunctional.
>>
>>663486915
הוא ענה פה
>>663486770
ובכל מקרה זה תלוי בשעה שמפרסמים למרות שגם ככה b הופך למקום של נורמיז, יפי נפש ושמאלנים
>>
>>663486539
heh. youre ok pal. What do think about Norman Finkelstein?
>>
>>663486885
meh, its not the refugees fault, almost all immigrants that misbehave are african, islam has nothing to do with the problem and getting pissed of or whatever isnt gonna fix anything, stay mad shutin, the world isnt so simple, + we are still awsome, second in export only to china, second in expertice only to korea. if we cant solve this peacfully i shall fight for the empire but untill then i will not act like a little faggot.
>>
>>663479234
when will your people start taking responsibility for all the shit you have done in this world.
at least the muslims try to separate themselves from the terrorist, but you people take pride in your shit.
>>
>>663487708
Not Op but remember that your thoughts will lead your country to fall. It is only when muslims feel majority they take control around neighborhoods, cities and finally the country. My friend was robbed few times already by arabs in Berlin and he is German.
>>
File: arabs.gif (2 MB, 220x140) Image search: [Google]
arabs.gif
2 MB, 220x140
>>663487708
>islam has nothing to do with the problem
found the sand nigger
achmed pls go. pretty weird to see a jew thread without jidf but instead has shilling muslims
>>
>>663487708
except you stand around like a bunch of neutered faggots while people rape your women. you've all been brainwashed by the guilt of the "hollow cost" for your whole lives so you're afraid to do or say anything that might offend anyone. even when what needs to be said is the fact that the jews who run europe are ruining it so they can fully control it. there will be order from the chaos and it will be order in the form of a military police state where they spy of everyone all the time in the name of "safety". you live in a country where you can be throw in jail for making a hand gesture. i'm part german by descent and i wish the country of my ancestry would be strong like it once was. but they chopped all your nuts off.
>>
>>663487824
because unlike the muslims who mostly are normal and are not "terrorists", there is no separating jews from this. it is who they are.
>>
File: satire is not racism.png (1 MB, 1420x973) Image search: [Google]
satire is not racism.png
1 MB, 1420x973
is this an accurate representation of being a jew
>>
>>663488031
>Not Op but remember that your thoughts will lead your country to fall. I
dont get me wrong if it would have been up to me, we wouldnt have let the refugees in, id rather help them in syria, but now wh have them....and a lot of those people are just normal people, who got fucked by life, why ignore my remark about the africans?
>>663488240
i help a yough group, doing more for integration then you probably did ever for anything and i was in köln last week protesting our poletics(as a neutrol protester)
>>663488036
all you guys do is whine, and cry and whine...its fucking ez isnt it?

and islam is not the problem you moron, its just a tool to manipulate the stupid and disowned, do you really think arabs and africans would act this way if there cultures werent tribal shitshows? yes then fuck of, if you cant see the paralles between what is happening now and the crusades you are a moron
>>
>>663486770
אהלן /ב/פגר
כוסאימא של המזג אוויר בבת ים אני חולה כבר שבוע ומשתעל כמו היהודונים בתאי הגז.
ולמה אתה לא מתאבד?
>>
File: yallqaeda.jpg (69 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
yallqaeda.jpg
69 KB, 599x337
defendyour base says he's a real jew and your the problem
He's yallqaeda's tech expert and he responds to everybodys comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJEmaYn9anY
>>
>663486723 get
>>
>>663488999
I didn't ignore the remark, I agree. I just say that africans usually have higher crime rate because of many irresponsible individuals.
Muslims immigrate, don't mingle with the locals, multiply, control their areas. They can't take Europe by forcr so they do it with demography and democracy. I was in Germany on December, I saw it.
>>
כלכך הרבה אוטיזם בפוסט אחד. מפתיע שהפעם אין הרבה נאצים פה, אולי הם חזרו ל/פול/
>>
>>663489937
yeah but i think we could immigrate, some of them, if wed really try, but that has never been attempted. you see i wouldnt have a problem with a strict and hard policy, if that wouldnt mean becoming a more right wing, conservative country, which isnt my flavour at all.
>>
>>663479482
>>663486522
>>663486770
>>663486915
>>663487161
>>663489014
>>663490010
is this why people hate jews?
>>
>>663491471
kek
>>
>>663490870
Well look at swedistan. I think Europe heads to two roads: nationalism and Islam domination. Like some countries will be extreme nationalistic and some will be governed by muslims
>>
>>663491753
well if im beeing honest, i think so too, because humans suck, but i dont want that, dude once the dam is broken, we germans might go oldschool
>>
File: 1452544853501s.jpg (7 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1452544853501s.jpg
7 KB, 220x250
What do you prefer auschwitz or Dachau
>>
File: 1452656212756.jpg (190 KB, 596x1055) Image search: [Google]
1452656212756.jpg
190 KB, 596x1055
מה שלומך חבר
>>
>>663479234
Bonjour hello hello i am a clown
>>
File: 1449619114029.jpg (942 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449619114029.jpg
942 KB, 1200x1200
>>663481805
>>663481564
>>663481021
>>663480753
>>663480332
>>663479234
>>
File: images.png (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12 KB, 225x224
>>
File: PURIM-JERUSALEM12-620x420.jpg (79 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
PURIM-JERUSALEM12-620x420.jpg
79 KB, 620x420
>>663479234

Redpill me on Purim.
>>
>>663492040
You know better than me where you are headed. I personally think ww3 is coming and the anti christ will make peace. I guess you are an atheist so I won't extend that
>>
>>663479234
Yeah how long does it normally take to ship a product from Israel to Australia
>>
File: 1452288844333.jpg (131 KB, 800x1430) Image search: [Google]
1452288844333.jpg
131 KB, 800x1430
>>663490010
>>663489014
>>663487161
>>663486915
>>663486770
>>663486522
>>663484595

Kikes detected.
>>
>>663493017
>I guess you are an atheist so I won't extend that
kek thx
ww3?... mmmmhhh maybe we'll win this time
>>
File: 1449073395997.jpg (38 KB, 377x395) Image search: [Google]
1449073395997.jpg
38 KB, 377x395
>>663479234
>>
>>663493373
Statistics say otherwise kek
Anyway, was nice talking to you
>>
>>663493852
Orthodox jews are not secular jews (like most of thr jewfags on /b)
>>
>>663479234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
>>
>>663492668
>
not iran
>>
>>663494051
All the same shit.
>>
>>663494210
>>663494210
so my country can be freee
>>
>>663494355
Filename. Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>663493890
dito, bye
>>
>>663479234
r u rich?
>>
>>663479234
How do u feel bout Hitler ?
>>
File: How to.jpg (24 KB, 460x354) Image search: [Google]
How to.jpg
24 KB, 460x354
>>
>>663492302
Aus is overrated
>>
File: 1449620866377.jpg (253 KB, 1001x1011) Image search: [Google]
1449620866377.jpg
253 KB, 1001x1011
>>
File: 1451770675895.png (19 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1451770675895.png
19 KB, 390x470
>>663479629
>>
File: 4955f8c2_CHASGP02.jpg (143 KB, 960x556) Image search: [Google]
4955f8c2_CHASGP02.jpg
143 KB, 960x556
Bumping for PURIM

>>663492888
>>663492888
>>663492888
Check dem trips
>>
It it true you are trying to control the world? /pol/ told me so
>>
File: Rat_Evol.jpg (120 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
Rat_Evol.jpg
120 KB, 700x390
>>
הנחת היום?
>>
>>663496191
pol are virgins.
>>
>>663497328
>>
>>663479234
How does it feel to live in a country responsible for the longest military occupation in modern times?
>>
>>663479945
>the term literaly means anxious people
דוד, אתה מפגר?
>>
File: Kike on a plane.jpg (38 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Kike on a plane.jpg
38 KB, 612x612
>>
>>663479234
אתה מדבר עברית
>>
>>663498480
wat?
>>
>>663479234
of you of learned of modern warring technology of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.?
>>
File: Fleeying kikes.jpg (237 KB, 943x558) Image search: [Google]
Fleeying kikes.jpg
237 KB, 943x558
Fleeying kikes leaving this thread.
>>
>>663488240
My Nigga.
>>
File: dealing with muslims.jpg (236 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
dealing with muslims.jpg
236 KB, 750x600
how long til you purge the earth of the muslim cancer? plz hurry. sincerely, the rest of the world.
>>
Why do you want to take over the word juden?
why are we Goyim not worthy of leading ourselves without your interference? why have the protocols passed down by the elders of zion have to be folowed trought in todays times and diferent aspects of life and most of all ,
why WHY DID YOU DEMONIZE THE THIRD GERMAN REICH THE ONE LAST TRY TO FREE THE WORLD FROM YOUR ZIONIST TYRANY???? SIEG HEIL!!! SIEG HEIL!!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!

>Die Reihen dicht geschlossen!
SA marschiert
Mit ruhig festem Schritt
|: Kam'raden, die Rotfront
Und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschier'n im Geist
In unser'n Reihen mit :|
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.