[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna fuck my stepsister. Come up with a plan for me /b/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ok.jpg (293 KB, 638x527) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
293 KB, 638x527
I wanna fuck my stepsister. Come up with a plan for me /b/.

pic related.
>>
WEWLAD
E A
W L
L W
A E
DALWEW
>>
>>663446346
chloroform, rape.
>>
>watch movie at night alone
>sit next to her
>put diamond hard dick out of pants
>hey sis , do you like it ?
>take sis hand and put it on your dick
>??????
>profit
>>
>>663447687
protip: work better if you two are a bit drunk
>>
>>663446346
Get ver drunk. Tell ver to olay truth ir daré. Daré to kiss you. Keep in going, say it is excitibg and daring, that it being orohibited mames it more delightful. Shell fall
>>
new to bread. trying to figure out how to sneak nude photos. help, /b/
>>
>>663446346
Unless she is faster than you I can't imagine what the problem is? If she is faster than do some cardio
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>663446346
Gia Paige would be so hot if it wasn't for those dangling meatflaps
>>
>>663450531
Max par
>>
>>663447687
>sis freaks out
>screams, "Are you fucking crazy?"
>tells father all about it
>stepdad beats the shit out of you
>>
walk on her beeing nude , or make her walk on u nude. maybe borrow something of here , place it in your room and go to sleep naked. maybe she will get interested
>>
talk with her about sex or something , just get the theme going till she asks if you would fuck her or ask her if she would fuck you if you weren´t brother and sister.
>>
>>663446346
>>663446346
Kill the rest of the family.
>>
File: 1447621274939.png (3 MB, 1168x3832) Image search: [Google]
1447621274939.png
3 MB, 1168x3832
something like that
>>
File: wincest.jpg (2 MB, 2143x3428) Image search: [Google]
wincest.jpg
2 MB, 2143x3428
>>
Op you still here?
>>
fuck you op , i gave usefull tips and you just ignore your own thread
>>
>>663452080
As hot as that is, the inconsistencies in the backgrounds makes it unbelievable
>>
>>663453766
yeah sadly...
>>
- a really romantic movie and lots of beer
- sit next to her. a small blanket will keep you close.
- during the movie talk about how lonely you feel and how amazing you would treat your gf if you had one. don't over do it and sound like a loser though.
- while watching the movie touch her face or hair in a cute and gently way. if she asks what's happening tell her you were checking if she fell asleep.
- try to make her like you in general. keep asking if she wants anything. go to kitchen and bring her stuff. ask if she's cold. get her one of those hot water bottles to show how you care about her.
- your goal is to get close to her as much as you can. if she puts her head over your shoulder, then it's a win. you put your head over her head and kiss her hair.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.