[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Was messing around on kik messaging random people sending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12
So, Was messing around on kik messaging random people sending them random pictures.
I sent this one person a dick pic(Not mine of course) And then they replied a while later.

This included my Age(20) and they said that Im from Canada, How did this person get my Age and even that I'm from canada?

Needless to say, Feelin' Scared /B/
>>
>>662861672
OP Here: As far as Im aware, Looking at someones profile can only provide you with their User name and picture, Thats it.

No phone number, Brithdate, Location, email, Etc.
>>
there's about 50000000 20 year olds in canada. get off the site now
>>
Well, most phones can be tracked by a gps. I wouldn't worry about they getting your adress, though. And the age maybe by guessing... If not you're fucked, but it's not a high possibility.
>>
Post sloots lad
>>
They never said a specific location in Canada, Just said that a "20 year old canadian should know better"

Im am seriously scared, And hoping I don't hear a knock at my door any time soon.
>>
>>662862400
Great, What a time for me to get my first ever doubles.
>>
>>662861672
Welcome to the internet
>>
>>662862520
I've been on the internet along time.
Just having a scare moment here.
Never have I had something like this happen,
Sure I've been threatened on Vidya games and shit
But never has a complete random person called out my country and age like this, especially in this scenario
>>
Leason learned about messaging random people I guess. The account seems to have blocked me, as I asked it how it got my location, it responded "You messsaged me" I said that doesn't mean anything, which is now just stuck at Sent, Not delivered or read.

Heres to hoping Ive been trolled.
>>
>>662861672
Even if they threaten you 99.9 % of the time they aren't going to do shit. It's a lot of effort to get a plan ready abd go all the way to you and murder you
>>
>>662863311
I'm more worried about law enforcement then some online guy/girl threatening to come find me.
They said nothing other then about sending underaged girls photos etc, to which I replied "If you're underage, I apologize" Then they replied with the whole canadian, 20 year old, should know better deal and that their age is not important.

Really creepy, No threats nothing just that. Then me asking them how they got that info, and now what seems to be me blocked.
>>
>>662863527
Who is this marvelous woman?

And I guarantee you, in a few days you'll have forgotten about this whole thing.
>>
>>662863527
Doesn't seem like a very serious situation if all you got was that remark.

If anything, maybe that person just wanted to spook you into changing your attitude and thne blocked you because they didn't want to make anymore of it.
>>
>>662863178
itt OP enjoying his last hours of freedom before entering the national prison system.

Nice.

Don't drop the soap faggot.
>>
>>662863613

Jessica Nigri
Very popular cosplayer.

>Inb4 In jail in a few days :P

>>662863656
Spook me they did, Trolling attitude change they will not.
>>
Post screenshots
>>
>>662863767
Oh shit how did I not recognize her
Well I'm on my phone, that's how
>>
File: moxximo_original.png (957 KB, 708x928) Image search: [Google]
moxximo_original.png
957 KB, 708x928
>>662863900
Deleted the conversation, the user name was something like Lyssa98golfislife

Never message that kik account.
>>
>>662864037
>>662864037
Id tip the shit out of that bitch with my tip, if you know what Im saying ;)
>>
File: 1367516770964.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1367516770964.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
>>662864136
I believe we all would.
>>
>>662864037
Fair enough man. Not that I use kik anyhow.
I wouldn't sweat it much though, just be a lil observant for a few days and you'll prob be fine. Chances are its either a random troll or a police sting, and if its a troll then he's a good guesser or something.
Just lay low and stay off kik for a few.
>tfw saw jnig irl and didn't notice it was her until I saw a fb post with her in the same costume
Got the pic I took somewhere, but on my phone.

Clicked this thread because jnig tho
>>
>get details or stfu
>>
File: daolo_original.jpg (458 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
daolo_original.jpg
458 KB, 600x900
>>662864508
If Police sting, I'll see you guys in several years.
Can't afford a lawyer, So I'd be pretty fucked on that basis alone.

I think I remember a identical situation happening to another Anon about a month and a half ago, Dunno what ever became of him tho.
>>
>>662862400
First off cops aren't gonna do a Fucking thing over a kik message. What kik did you message I wanna check it out
>>
>>662864880
Idk how it is in maplesyrupland but down south in burgerland they're cracking down harder on messaging and social media with stings.

But as far as you know you were just screwing around and being an asshole, won't happen again yada yada. Not sure how your court system is like and if what you did is punishable or considered a harassment blah blah
>lyssa98golfislife
Lol sounds so sketchy, either a 17 year old underage or a police sting username...
>>
File: moxxipls_original.png (2 MB, 1372x913) Image search: [Google]
moxxipls_original.png
2 MB, 1372x913
I think I figured out how they got my name and age, I should have realized this sooner. I remembered a Canada location thread a while back, So I googled my kik name and this came up. provides my age, sex, and area code.

Welp, never posting in those threads again.

taylorswift DOT es/fotos/displayimage.php?pid=14838
>>
File: tumblr_mya31ouHK31sh3xeyo3_1280.jpg (194 KB, 1200x898) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mya31ouHK31sh3xeyo3_1280.jpg
194 KB, 1200x898
>>662865600
WRong link, my bad, try this again lol

sheekyforums DOT C0m /thread/661457247/miscellaneous/canada-thread.html
>>
>>662865833
FYi, This is a really weird way to archive a 4chan post, cause this was a post from /b

So... Thats really weird website.
>>
>>662865600
>>662865833
>>662866399
Checked lads
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.