[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /b/ think about South America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: southamericacountries3.jpg (48 KB, 350x449) Image search: [Google]
southamericacountries3.jpg
48 KB, 350x449
What does /b/ think about South America?
>>
>>661383375
Cocaine and gauchos
>>
>>661383375
love it
except venezuela
venezuela sucks major dick
>>
I'll only ever go there for vacation. Beautiful places but dirty people. Some Latinas can be hot but they have to be pretty high class before they are.
>>
>>661383375
It's the shit part of NA. Worse than mexico
>>
>>661383375

Nintendo abandoned because of high taxes. Would not want to live there.
>>
>>661383375
i really dont understand how chileans who live at either end of that long ass country can feel like theyre part of the same country....ridiclous geography
>>
>>661383375
is it something like africa but in america?
>>
>>661383375
Spent 5 months travelling through colombia, ecuador, peru, bolivia and paraguay.

I gotta tell you, for being a shithole place to live it's a pretty dope place to party, and hella cheap.

Ask me anything /b/
>>
>>661383375
narcos
/thread
>>
>>661383375
Drugs n' shit
>>
>>661386067
Where would you recommend for a first time traveler who has about three weeks to burn down there? Where to start? Thinking of heading from US to Belize and then just going south.

Also how safe is it. I am a white college student. 6' 200lbs if that matters
>>
>>661386513
Meant to say three months
>>
look at how Chile snakes all the coastline, while poor Bolivia is landlocked. What a jew
>>
>>661383375
Well Argentina and Brazil are the best part of South America in my opinion.
>>
>>661386067
How gay are you?
>>
File: download.png (1 KB, 151x151) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 KB, 151x151
9gag thread
>>
I have relatives in Suriname. They cool.
>>
>>661386651
Im from Peru. ima tell you something the safe depends on location just like the US if you go to a modern place with good living people nothing is going to happen but if you decide to go like a black nigga ghetto shit thats dangerous. btw i should come here we got nice beaches like mancora up in the north the best culinary experience if you like food and there are lots of activities maybe go to machu picchu that shit is crazy
>>
>>661386214
mein neger
>>
>>661387297
Well, seeing you're the result of a cuckold marriage where your American dad was getting fucked in the ass and then your mom took it and we made you, I'd say pretty alpha.

Come here, cucky. I'll do sweet things to you. Love you, America.
>>
I'm chilean and I assure you this place's a fucking shithole
>>
>>661386513
I'd start in Colombia and make your way south like I did. Reason being is because Colombia is probably the best country in the world. The culture is great, the food is dank, the spanish is very clear and easy to pick up, and the people are happy. It's a good way to jump into the south american culture and has infrastructure that makes it easy to head further south or east.
I like belize and central america but you'll want to avoid honduras due to gang violence, which could interrupt the flow of the trip.

It's pretty safe if you know how to travel. The choice is up to you to either stay at a hotel or hostel (way cheaper), but if you're going out for the day, only bring like $30 and a camera, never your important documents or phone. All and all, it's not terribly dangerous but make sure you don't go flashing jewelry or an iphone, because they can and will pickpocket you.
>>
>>661386513
Also, it might be personal preference, but the capital cities in south america are elevated so it's typically 20C (70ish F) daily, which is perfect for me since I hate the hot and cold. It's up to you really
>>
>>661387094
Look for the country in the south middle of those
>>
>>661386993
Actually before the war of the pacific Peru and Bolivia were plotting about invade Chile and take the saltpeter. Chile found out and then they took the part where Bolivia had coastline
>>
>>661388579
Paragay?
>>
>>661387987
As a place to live is a shit depending where. But as a touristic plaace is really great
>>
Argentina - used to be like Switzerland but now like Russia. Avoid. Delicious ravioli, steaks and empanadas though!
Uruguay - boring. Food no good.
Chile - shitty coffee. Great food otherwise. Wonderful people and polite drivers. Must visit Valparaiso.
>>
>>661388827
U are gay.
>>
>>661387987
As a place to live is bad, but aas a tourustic place is kinda great
>>
>>661388639
lol plotting? you must be chilean you faggots invaded peruvian and bolivian territory to rob their bird shit fertilizer study a bit more please? then when the war started fucking bolivia left peru alone and peru was in a shit economy with shitty presidents and didnt have weapons nor troops. in conclusion we can say that bolivia is a fucking pussy and they deserve not getting a piece of ocean :D
>>
>>661386513
fucking go to Equator and hitchhike all the way down to Chile, learn spanish while you do it then cross the Chilean mountains on the south patagonia to Argentina and hitchhike north to Uruguay, marry a Uruguayan girl and be happy for the rest of your life.
That's being a man.
>>
File: 20160104_183940.jpg (817 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160104_183940.jpg
817 KB, 2240x1344
Well, I'm from Uruguay and the only countrys that I would travel to are Brazil and Argentina, I went to them both. Argentina feels like home and Brazil is pretty ok and ppl is very nice.
Pic related, the city where I live, pretty safety, cinema, squares, theatre and very much country-side close to city places to enjoy.
>>
>>661389519
Should've thought of that before waging war against us then fucking faggots, look at you and your shitty country now.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.