[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discussion time: Polyamory. A potentially healthy relationship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1398430046636.gif (4 MB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
1398430046636.gif
4 MB, 320x176
Discussion time: Polyamory. A potentially healthy relationship, or just cuckoldry in disguise?
>>
Healthy obv. Sex is fun, relationships are fluid, and nobody likes an insecure control-freak
>>
>>661025471
There's a pretty important space in between "insecure control freak" and "being comfortable with some other fuckwit railing your girlfriend". That's some beta shit.
>>
>>661025164
Sauce

Also I'm in an open relationship. We are both allowed to do whatever we want. We can bring people home and do whatever. Only rule is no one eats my fuckin food. Neither of us has but I wouldn't care. I think shed be crushed so I don't. I still flirt with like everyone.

When you restrict someone in a relationship, they start to resent you. If there's ever a point where one of you two become interested in someone else and you ignore it to stay loyal, you're gonna hold resentment. Let them Chase what they wanna Chase. Relationships should be fun enough that you don't wanna leave anyway. If they do want someone else, chances are the relationship is starting to suck so just let them do whatever
>>
>>661025708
Only retards believe this alpha beta shit. You don't get laid
>>
>>661025978
What if, say, one half of a relationship is polyamorous, and the other one isn't. And the polyamorous one hits on other dudes while he's sitting right next to her? Happening to a mate of mine at the moment, it's pathetic.
>>
>>661026400
one half of the relationship cant be poly
>>
>>661025978
You're an idiot and you've never truly been in love.
>>
It depends how mutual it is. If the chick or guy is just looking for an excuse to fuck around on their SO then yeah it's just a cuck in disguise. I don't think that a relationship with multiple partners can ever last. I think jealousy will eventually get the best of someone or they will find a dick or pussy they like better and leave.
>>
>>661026792
look guys, anon can control whether or not people have ever been in love
>>
>>661025708
>your girlfriend
See that's the thing. She's not mine, yours, or anyone else's. Just be open and honest about your needs. My partner and I have a few rules

>Stay clean
>Stay safe/sane
>Stay in contact/full disclosure during first-time encounters
>BAE means Before-All-Else. If one of us needs the other, they take priority over someone on the outside.

This creates trust bonds and allows for freedom to explore our needs as people. Honestly most breakups are over sex. It's irrational to end a partnership based on who's sex organs touched what.
>>
>>661026400
Well what >>661026544 said is right kinda.

Usually when half is poly, the other half is getting into trouble some other way or doing something they wouldn't like so they accept the poly to not be suspicious.

In your case, it sounds like the girl isn't into the guy if she's flirting around him. If my girl flirted with other guys when we were at a movie, id just be cool and joke to go suck his dick. And she could idc. But I don't think she would. I would question the relationship at that point. But personally it wouldn't bother me. I flirt with girls around my gf a little.
>>
Ive found it brings us closer

Also my birthday is next week (41) and she has asked a friend to help her give me am epic double blowjob. I'm going to let them suck a load out of me and then watch them lick all over each other until im hard again. Them I'm going to take my time and fuck whichever face and puss i feel like
>>
>>661026544
This.
>>
>>661027194
>bae

Wow, you really are a faggot.
>>
>>661026792
That's because I recognize love is retarded. Love is just what someone does when their ego is a bit sad. They need a boost so they need to go validate themselves by living something.

I don't validate myself that way. Relationships are supposed to be fun and easy. Love just makes things messy and not fun. You get into arguments and the whole things a mess
>>
>>661026792

I think he's spot on. My wife started resenting me the moment we were married. gg
>>
>>661027282
gay
>>
>>661027356
And I'm in a stable, healthy, poly relationship. My partner does come before anyone else and there's nothing wrong with saying that.
>>
>>661025471
omg ur so cute. Anyone who thinks that is on food stamps and welfare. White trash, if you will.

Humans are loyal, niggers and trash are polyamourous because they are just animals, and you can't expect too much out of a subhuman, now can u?
>>
>>661027559
What a fucking edgelord
>>
>>661025164
Cuckoldry. If I was cheated on and my girlfriend said that she did it because "she was a closet poly", I'd leave.
>>
>>661027194

This you complete fuckwit.
>>661027356

If you think your woman is fbound to you, but will willingly go and sit on another guys schlong she's played you for a fucking fool.. Cucking Is basically a guy saying, I know I'm a fucking loser who has no self respect, but babe would you like to fuck someone else to emphasise that? WHILE I WATCH??

NO self respect. Kill yourself
>>
>>661028153
Idiot. You can't just be "surprise poly." You either talk about it before hand, or you don't have an open relationship. The fact that you think it's some tool of female deception is worrying.
>>
I feel like it's not something that can ever last, because it's a lack of commitment. It's not "Man, I think you're awesome enough for me to eschew all other potential sexual opportunities in favour of you", it's "Ok, yeah, we'll hang out, you can buy me shit and maybe we'll bang if you don't mind sloppy seconds".
>>
>>661026400
This is not poly, this means that the girl doesn't give a fuck about the guy and they're not having proper sex/proper interpersonal relations.

Poly simply means that you're capable of loving more than one person at a time. It's really not that difficult to grasp. In the same way you have a relationship with your gf, you have the same, equal or slightly different relationship with another person.

As long as everyone isn't a fucking drama queen then like >>661027194 said, should be good to go.

Lose the idea that you can provide everything that a person wants and that one person is going to provide everything that you want.
>>
>>661028111
Cool. You don't get your dick wet
>>
>>661028354
Underage B&
>>
>>661025164
Polyamorous relationships are good...
>if you do not care about the girl.
If you want to fuck around with a girl, have a good time, get some company while you're at it.
If you care at all about a girl you won't do this.
It doesn't work, never seen a polyamorous relationship with more than two guys last unless one of the guys was a sub who also submitted sexually to the other man.
There can only be one alpha in a house.
>>
>>661028699
Actual faggot.
>>
>>661028544
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners

It's not healthy, unless you are somehow an accredited doctor of psychology with information and accredited and reviewed scientific study then you are just an idiot.
>>
>>661028354
>bound to you
>Cucking
>while i watch

We're both women. You're revolving your whole argument around male-centric concepts of "which pussy does my dick own" and it's honestly pathetic to read. Men are so fucking insecure sometimes. And yeah, we watch each other. Threesomes are an amazing time. Get over yourself.
>>
>>661028544
Except I can provide everything my girlfriend wants. And she can provide what I want. Because we aren't needy losers. If you aren't getting what you want out of a relationship, leave the relationship. Don't go fuck someone else.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.