[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anon where to go, to meet women ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nqbs4bI0g91uqlo80o2_500.gif (2 MB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqbs4bI0g91uqlo80o2_500.gif
2 MB, 500x750
anon
where to go, to meet women ?
>>
Starbucks, the mall, the street, anywhere.
>>
>>661018943
outside
>>
>>661018943
Not your room
>>
>>661018943
Outside
>>
>>661018943
Family reunion
>>
>>661018943
Recreational sports teams, special interest clubs (books, gardening, etc.), parties ... it would almost be easier to tell you how to avoid women.
>>
>>661019190
aaaaand /thread

go get some sunlight faggot. Only the crazy ones come to you.
>>
>>661018943
Your mom's house.
>>
AA meetings
>>
chaturbate
>>
Not 4chan
>>
Tinder
>>
>>66101894
Sk8 park
>>
>>661018943
the morgue
>>
>>661020744
Has it worked any?
>>
preschool
>>
>>661018943
Omegle
>>
not with your pic, no
>>
why are you asking us?
>>
anything more specific than outside?
its pretty fucking big
>>
>>661018943
depends on your level of game/attractiveness. An anon like me, i get smiles from broads everywhere i go: cashier, book store, coffee shop, bar.. don't matter. so my advice on where to go won't work for you, i'm sure.
>>
>>661018943
Preschool.
>>
>>661018943
Definitely not 4chan
>>
>>661018943
anywhere you can see some money
>>
>>661022458
>I better smile at this customer like I was trained to
>Damn, this bitch wants my nuts
>>
>>661022458
>I get smiles
>lurks /b/

I don't even care if it's true, you're pathetic for bragging off and not answering the question, eat shit and kill yourself or get AIDS
>>
>>661018943
Bookstore/pay for girl coffee
>>
>>661019670
This

Women are desperate and horny. Even if they're with a guy, you can be sure she Will still fuck you if you're not an autist in looks.
>>
instagram, trust just follow hella girls and slid in the dm's also endless supply of women if you mess up.
>>
>>661018943
This will be cringey

But sign up on websites you have a hobby of or are interested in with a good pic of yourself. Comment in threads with women, reply to them. Even reddit, get into subreddits of your interests and there's always going to be a "what does r/_" look like?" thread. Post a good pic in there.

I posted a pic of myself on reddit in those threads. Then I started messaging and flirting with a cute girl who posted her pic. We had a common interest so it was easy. Turns out she's a doctor and she pays for all my shit. I'm not in love with her but it's fun and we laugh a lot. And she pays for my shit and our apartment.
>>
>>661023380
everybody got some downtime. i usually come on here for a laugh. you clowns are fucking entertainment gold.

>get AIDS

lol. nice one. very clever. you missed the part about first having to contract HIV, though.
>>
>>661018943
>>661018943
Sauce?
>>
in ur house
>>
Go to a Bar, get her drunk and then pay a cab to a motel and fuck her. Keep it simple.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.