[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out /b/ - >be with a hot latina for a few years, she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4
File: taxi.jpg (158 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
taxi.jpg
158 KB, 1300x866
Help me out /b/ -
>be with a hot latina for a few years, she's 27
>know about her past, 3 past bfs, used to be a pothead for a couple of years, but nothing crazy
>thinking marriage and the whole 9 yards
>recently tells me that while she was still dating her last ex, she got drunk in a club, took off her panties in the bathroom and then proceeded to sit on ex's lap on the ride home in taxi and fuck
>says cab driver saw nothing and he had no idea

For some reason, this bothers me. I thought she was not one of those types. I have no problem with crazy chicks, but those would not be the type I would want to marry.

Am I a faggot for thinking this way about her?
>>
She ain't marriage material mate save yourself the heartache and expensive divorce
>>
>>659711301
that'd make me look at her cockeyed too.
>>
Thats a red flag. Rule of 3's. For every crazy story she tells you, theres 3 shes not telling you about.
>>
>>659711563
Thats the part that bothers me - if i was just dating and not thinking serious, i wouldn't give a fuck
>>
>>659711848
Is that enough of a red flag to change plans? If you were in my shoes what would you do
>>
She's a whore anon. Post her nudes.
>>
>>659711563
>She ain't marriage material mate

Yeah, the fact you know about her last 3 boyfriends tells you that much. That is non-commital behavior. If she has had 3 boyfriends in a small enough time frame that they're still a topic today, that's a red flag. Any old boyfriend shouldn't be a topic for any longer than the relationship was.
>>
>>659712120
Marriage? I would do it right, with the right person....or not at all.
Do things for yourself, your way, or not at all....at least till you actually get married, then compromises are a neccessity
>>
>>659711301
>27
If she's not a fat monkey she will have a history.

She can either lie about it and hope shit like this will never come up or she can be honest and hope you will enjoy and want to do similar crazy shit.

She was honest about the shit, stop being a fucking kid.
>>
>>659712254
only had 3 bfs ever, plus a few guys in between she went on a few dates with each but nothing long term
>>
>>659711301
27 and only three bf
Is she ugly
>>
>>659711563
>>659711752
>>659711848
>>659711861
>>659712126

bunch of beta faggots

bitch is crazy whore for fucking her boyfriend? the fuck u guys on??
>>
people have sex, get over it.
>>
Don't get married. Just don't. Any guy that's been married for a while will tell you the same. Especially the divorced ones. Which is where most marriages end, and don't fool yourself into thinking you'll be different. They ALL thought they'd last forever.

Just don't do it. You will regret it.
>>
>>659712759
Not ugly, she's had 3 long term relationships (few years each) before I met her.
>>
>>659712953
This. Everything else is a moot point. Just don't get married, period.
>>
>>659712779
Id rather make sure shes not a crazy bitch in any reasonable capacity before i tie up my future and finances with a woman.
Of course youre an alpha supposedly, which means youre jump in without thinking and end up with a crazy bitch draining your bank dry before fucking someone else who has more money.
>>
>>659713288
explain to me how a bitch is crazy for fucking her bf?
>>
If you do insist on getting married (which I advise against), wait. Spend at least 3 years living together. The longer, the better. It takes a few years for a woman's true colors to really start to show. If I could do it all again, I'd give it 5 years of living together before getting married - and I'd make sure she knew so that she wouldn't lose hope on a ring. If your relationship can handle 5 years of living together with you still wanting to put a ring on it, go for it. That's all I have to say.

Oh, except I'd put $500,000 on the relationship not lasting 5 years. Anyone's. Because the fact is 99% of relationships fall apart. Common sense, really. It's a safe gamble
>>
>>659713699
>explain to me how a bitch is crazy for fucking her bf?

Pretty sure it was the sex in public part. I had a crazy girlfriend who had sex behind a dumpster, and had sex with 3 guys at a party with onlookers ... When it's someone you care about, that kind of thing really gets under your skin.
>>
>>659713896
Explain this >>659713699
>>
>>659714079
from what op said, no onlookers, not in a party with people watchng

unless the bitch was buck ass naked in the taxi no one can see shit
>>
>>659711301
>latina

what are you thinking?
>>
>>659713896
>Oh, except I'd put $500,000 on the relationship not lasting 5 years

> Because the fact is 99% of relationships fall apart.

this anon has it.
OP shouldn't just raise the red flag. black flag this bitch, she obviously doesn't have any self control, and no respect for OP. not marriage material.

however, it wouldn't stop me from banging her ass until she figured out that i was just using her. chances are i'd still be banging it even after she figured it out.
>>
Don't marry her faggot. This isn't the 20th century anymore marriage isn't shit.

>fuck her
>make kids
>have jobs
>continue to fuck

If she fucks up, you drop that bitch. Still have a relationship with your kids and you didn't have to waste money on a divorce.

She also can't legally give you shit for fucking other women. Sure, you can get hell. But she can't leave you, take half your shit, and alimony.
>>
>>659714286
She was not one of those hood-rat types. Earned her Masters, looks more white than lattina. Not your stereotypical street corner trash.
>>
>>659714079
>sex in public part
wow! so crazy, bitch muyst be craaazyyyyy
>>
>>659714079
you're the problem anon

you shouldn't care what she did in her past and the only time you should care about it is if it begins to repeat itself. Until that happens, get off your pedestal because you're just lucky to have a gf in the first place
>>
>>659714629
>>659714564
This would work except she is from a conservative family. Marriage is risky, but I'd like to have kids someday and the only way thats possible with this woman is if I put a ring on it. The question is, is she crazy or not.
>>
>>659714700
The dubs speak.

Now do what >>659714629 said and don't worry until you see history repeat itself.

It's not like you have to worry about her cheating. For fucks sake anon, she just wants adventurous sex.

If you really wanna see her true colors, ask do each others fantasies.

You're on /b/ so we all know you have some. And now you can figure out what really gets her pussy wet.

For the advice we have provided you, we want at least one booty pic.

Feel free to provide something better.
>>
>>659714564
/b/ro how is fucking your gf/bf lackin self control?
>>
>>659714891
Fuck conservatism. She has a degree you said. knock that bitch up. You two don't need her families support. If her family will disown her to risk not seeing their grandbabies, then they shouldn't be alive anyways.
>>
>>659714629
>This isn't the 20th century anymore marriage isn't shit.

Correction, marriage is only important to women. It is their primary source of financial stability. If they can't marry you and get their free ride, they panic. Most men really don't give a wife shit. If a woman is going to love you her entire life, she doesn't need a ring to do so. Remember that. If she demands a ring or she's leaving, kick her out with all haste. That's her trying to use you.
>>
>>659712779
bitches who bang in public are bitches i fuck a few times and don't wife. i have to take care of my family's name and not bring a trashy nutcase into their lives--tie her up in our finances and potential inheritance.

i'm equally wary of tattoos, non-ear piercings of any kind, and other signs of emotional trauma and/or distress.
>>
File: 1449250519475.png (352 KB, 519x1093) Image search: [Google]
1449250519475.png
352 KB, 519x1093
>>659711301
>Asking a bunch of women hating perma virgins advice on marriage.
Same thread, every day.

Guise should eye....
>2016 and leaving the basement
>I dated a girl once
>My ex never made hot pockets like my mom

If you're asking for advice here, just give up on women.
>>
Your girlfriend went to a club, got drunk, and then had sneaky sex with her current boyfriend in cab?

All before she ever met you?

Jesus Christ anon . . .are you fucking kidding me?

You don't deserve to have a girlfriend.

Grow up.
>>
>>659714700

Whatever, man. Once you fall truly in love, and your girl tells you she's fucked 3 dudes at once, come back and tell me how wrong I am for not smiling and saying "That's awesome, honey!"

Fucking kids.
>>
>>659715529
faggot read what op wrote.....she wasnt banging in public and it was her fucking boyfriend
>>
>>659715752
but she didn't fuck 3 dudes at once.

she had public sex.
>>
>>659715529
Great advice
>>
Yeah but remember when op fucked that dude in a taxi and didnt tell his mexican girlfriend. Is all im saying
>>
>>659715070
>If you really wanna see her true colors, ask do each others fantasies

This is retarded. Your whole post is retarded. You know nothing about marriage or long term relationships. Sex is like 10% of what composes a long term relationship. Her ability to manage money is the absolute most important part and the leading cause of divorce in the US. .... tell each other fantasies? WTF is that? That's going to help what? Jesus.
>>
she is a dirty slut. Keep fucking her but keep your eyes open for the one you will marry
>>
>>659711301
Anon did yoi broach the subject. Does she drink regularly to excess without you? Does she have any "impulse" tattoos
>>
>>659716126
Got black out drunk once, but that was it. But likes getting tipsy often. No tats.
>>
>>659711301
didnt bother reading everyones posts but i think i get the gist. yall are a bunch of prude soul searchers completely caged by double standards and gender stereotypes. I've been with plenty of girls that were respectable, intelligent and straight edge but were down for some risky public sex. that shit is fun and honestly i wouldn't want a wife who wasn't sexually experienced or down for something like that.

you sound like a 16 year old who just found out his first girlfriend wasn't a virgin before they started dating
>>
>>659715671
>You don't deserve to have a girlfriend.

People who think having a girlfriend is a privilege is are last person you want to take advice from. A healthy relationship is a two-way street. The girl shouldn't make your life any better than you make hers, or something is wrong.
>>
Dump the hoe and move on.

Obviously you will soon become the cuck.
>>
>>659715936
>she had public sex.

You people need to make up your mind on whether fucking in a taxi cub is public or not. You're all over the place. (yes, it is public)
>>
don't do it. dated a 27 year old latina about a year ago when I was 25. she was hot but I was infatuated and in love and had the same problems you are having. She is not and will not be marriage material ever. You probably won't listen to anyone in this thread but I've lived through it. I ignored the red flags so don't be like me.
>>
why is she telling you stories about fucking her ex anyways? If you are asking then you are looking for trouble & apparently will find it.
>>
>>659711301
Can't turn a ho into a housewife, op
>>
>>659715923
fucking her boyfriend two feet from a stranger in a clear windowed car is, in point of fact, fucking in public.

i have no way of knowing if the boyfriend cajoled or otherwise persuaded her into this behavior and therefore no way of knowing exactly what i'm dealing with; i would very seriously consider continuing a relationship with her past casual dating.

this isn't a moral judgment--public sex is hardly a moral issue--but a behavioral assessment: is this particular public fucker likely to be the weak branch in my family tree if i do more than turn her out like a butcher trying to reuse old sausage casing?
>>
>>659715964
He read it in cosmo
It must be true
>>
>>659716351
If that is what you think, then you completely missed the point of the statement.

Your Mom should have your cookies done by now.Run along.
>>
File: no_marriage.jpg (140 KB, 720x1040) Image search: [Google]
no_marriage.jpg
140 KB, 720x1040
Currently most marriages end in divorce.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/marriage-divorce.htm

Any man who marries under the current laws is a chump.
>>
>>659711301
Have fun with her marriage is a possibility but a very slim one considering she gets like this at least once a year. Girls like this make good bait for good women as well. Best to find a good girl and test her. Testing a bad girl is much more of a long term game. I say long term test her and if by some miracle she passes great. No all crazy wild girls are created equal but some are. Actually have a girl like this as a good friend. She use to be wild then decided to stop because having a family was more important. Now that's not to say longer down the road she won't go back to her old ways. Been around ten years now and she has been acting good. Main rule never try to make somthing into somthing it can't be and don't be a emotional fag letting feels dictate decisions.
>>
>>659717077
What do you mean by "girls like this make good bait for good women"?
>>
>>659717077
>>659717414

he's trying to say "can't make a ho a housewife... but sometimes they do it themselves"
>>
>>659717657
Got it
>>
>>659715964
You are the retarded one. He is worried about what type of woman she is based on her having public sex. Her sexual desires can help to depict what type of woman she is. If he can't give her what she wants then she is likely to grt it from another man.

Also, I'm in a very successful relationship right now, going on 6 years.

We have a son.

We aren't married, and neither of us plans to get married.

>Sex is like 10% of what composes a long term relationship.

You really are retarded, so your finger should up your ass rather than pointed at me. Until you're in your 50's or older, 40's minimum then sex should be a very important part of your life. Money is important, but not as important as satisfying your partner. And if money is the only thing that satiates them, then you're in a bad relationship.

How about you find a good bitch faggot?

One that takes well to your subjugation, and life will be easier.
>>
>>659716662
>>659716377

Well the question is, is this a "hoe" or me over-reacting?
>>
>>659715434
Not all women, that's why I said marriage isn't shit. Also, there are a lot of independent women that don't need marriage.
>>
>>659711301
so you are saying if you and her were married and out on the town you would have a problem if she rode you on the way home in the back of a cab?

Sad for you Anon.

And for the record, Driver probably saw it all. Most of them have cameras and they enjoyed watching her fuck.
>>
>>659717921
that's how it is for real.

a good woman cleaves to a strong man: his behaviors, his manners, his ideas. believe it. live it. enjoy life.
>>
>>659718369
kek

I doubt the driver saw anything much at all, those cameras are not pointed at your crotch
>>
>>659712448
No femafag not all women are whores. The only one being a kid here is you. Telling him to make decisions based on feels. Sorry but this is a mans advice board not a dickless newfag advice show.
>>
>>659712779
Only one here beta is your faggot ass apparently you have zero experience with women and like to talk out of your ass. It's ok you might grow up and be able to understand reality some day.
>>
>>659713896
Yeah best technical and time related advice so far.
>>
>>659716677
So you would never fuck your girl in public? Man that must be boring.
>>
>>659718920
keep talkin faggot

u explain to me how w bitch fucking her bf makes her a whore

oops only real men wit real experice with women would know that, right faggot? sit down child
>>
>>659714700
No your the problem because you a cuck newfag with zero understanding of reality. Quit trying to push you illogical feeling onto other people's major life decisions. This is a man logic board not a butt hurt bleeding Vagina feels retardo rant safe space.
>>
>>659711301
>Am I a faggot for thinking this way about her?

if she cant even stop herself from fucking other guys

how useful of a wife is she going to be?

keep in mind you are going to be trusting this biotch with your finances, your KIDS, your life.

and she cant keep her fucking pants on while youre "dating".
>>
>>659720143
This was definitely written by a 12 year old
>>
If it bothers you now it will always be in the back of your mind. You should just kill yourself.
>>
>>659714629
You'd still have to pay child support, 9 times out of 10 the children will live with mommy since the courts usually say such an arrangement is in the best interests of the children.

So yeah, you don't have to see her, except when you write her that cuck check every month and pick up your kids from her with your tail between your legs.

Part of marriage is committing and not being a pussy. If you want to have kids that don't shoot up schools and arent maladjusted autists, get married - the whole 9. If marriage is not for you, bust your nut into a condom and kick rocks.
>>
>>659719243
i fingerbanged her in a park on our second date. the difference is i KNOW _WHY_ and _HOW_ that happened. i initiated it and overcame her resistance. she is good and i influenced her to be bad.

reading comprehension first; judgment second.
>>
>>659720462
>if she cant even stop herself from fucking other guys

Read the OP again anon
>>
>>659711301
>"for some reason this bothers me"
>seeks advice on imageboard rife with incest, transsexuals, furries, gore, animes

What's her number, OP?
>>
>>659720717
so you are ok with the fact that you can coerce her into doing "naughty" things, but the idea that a previous boyfriend could do the same while she was drunk bothers you?

if she's stopped smoking pot since then she's clearly matured. whats the difference between you and her previous boyfriend? you finger banged her on the second date in a park but you have a problem with her fucking her boyfriend?

you're deluded and stuck in a straight edge perception of sexual relationships, likely because this is your first long term serious relationship

also, i don't understand your black and white thinking regarding the inherent good-ness of people who don't have sex and public and the inherent bad-ness of people who do.
>>
>>659712254
>27
>3 ex's
What the fuck are you talking about? That's pretty good for a modern woman.
>>
>>659720655
>get married
>have kids
>Divorce
>Pay alimony
>pay child support

OR

>Have kids
>break up
>pay child support

>9 times out of 10 the children will live with mommy

Guess when the other 1 out of 10 is?

It's when that bitch is unsuccessful and you show you can be a better parent because the bitch doesn't have a good enough job to raise the kid alone. In addition to NOT paying up alimony so the cunt can "continue to have the same comfort in her life" because you didn't get married, you get your kid and keep more money.

Commitment isn't a ring, a law document, or a ceremony. Commitment is dedication.

> If you want to have kids that don't shoot up schools and arent maladjusted autists

You really are fucking retarded.

More kids have issues with "Mommy and daddy got divorced" than "Mommy and daddy went separate ways" where there was NO vicious battle for who gets to take/keep what.

And don't pull some prenuptial agreement bullshit, because everybody knows that breeds distrust from the start.
>>
>>659715671
So according to a femi new fag cuck all men should just run head first into bad decisions to be considered an adult.
>>
>>659711301

For christ sake, it's only fucking in public. Everyone did it at least a couple of time. What's wrong with you? You want to end up with a boring vanilla girl that only want to have sex in the missionnary position for the sake of procreation?

But don't marry her, marriage is for suckers,
>>
>>659711301
give us some titties op i love latin sluts
>>
>>659721803
>latin sluts
>>
File: c1920x1080_10[1].jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
c1920x1080_10[1].jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>>659721803
>>659722045
forgot pic
>>
>>659711301
>3 bfs
You know shit about women don't you. That number must be around xx at least but she's not counting "that time she got drunk" or "that guy she doesn't even know his name"
>>
>>659721653
>More kids have issues with "Mommy and daddy got divorced" than "Mommy and daddy went separate ways" where there was NO vicious battle for who gets to take/keep what.

Both of those examples you cite to result in broken households. From broken households come little angsty fuckheads who were not properly raised by a mother and father. Both have distinct roles; too much or too little of one or the other has a negative effect on children.

Just because you are a progressive tree dwelling bisexual who thinks one parent situations are optimal does not make it so.
>>
>>659721415

let me see if i can help you out here since you seem to be confused

>so you are ok with the fact that you can coerce her into doing "naughty" things,

of course

>but the idea that a previous boyfriend could do the same while she was drunk bothers you?

never said it; don't believe it. i only care that i can't know the circumstances of the behavior.

>if she's stopped smoking pot since then she's clearly matured.

don't know shit or give a fuck about anyone smoking or drinking.

> whats the difference between you and her previous boyfriend?

i don't know or care. she's not with her previous boyfriend.

>you finger banged her on the second date in a park but you have a problem with her fucking her boyfriend?

never said it; don't believe it.

>you're deluded and stuck in a straight edge perception of sexual relationships, likely because this is your first long term serious relationship

you're confused either about who i am or how to parse standard american english.

>also, i don't understand your black and white thinking regarding the inherent good-ness of people who don't have sex and public and the inherent bad-ness of people who do.

never said anything about inherent goodness or badness and specifically said public sex isn't a moral--"good and bad"--issue.

i have no actual idea what you're talking about or what you're even trying to say. you may be suffering from schizophrenia.
>>
A good rule of thumb is that it's okay if she was wild in the past as long as she's willing to go one step further for you. So if she was willing to have sex with her ex in the back of a cab, she should be willing to wear a remote-controlled vibrating buttplug in public with you.
>>
>>659717948
It's you overreacting. Think of all the stupid shut you've done in the past. If she is cool enough for you to wanna marry her then her fucking in a cab with her "boyfriend" in the past is a low priority issue than all of her other characteristics.
>>
>>659711301
This should only be an issue if she refuses to do something similar with you.
>>
>>659721415
That was not me. I am OP, that was a different guy talking about his experiences with his girl anon
>>
>>659711301
Yeah. She is a whore. Cut your losses.

Sorry bro.
>>
My gf of 3 years recently told me she blew one of her high school teachers to get out of summerschool. Is she still wifeable?
>>
>>659711301
The problem isn't so much that she did this, it's that she told you about it. Gotta be more to her, the crazy rules of 3 seems about right. Tread lightly. Actually you should probably run.
>>
>>659723260
What are the crazy rules of 3?
>>
>>659711301
I wouldn't trust a bitch that is that desperate for sex. It's a sign that she's going to cheat on you. Find a chick that doesn't prioritize sex over stuff.
>>
>>659711301

>3 previous boyfriends
>no qualms about dropping her panties and fucking with someone else two feet away
>she told you all of this with no hesitation

Shes a whore, drop her as fast as possible once youre done fucking her
>>
>>659723503
We fuck everyday. I wouldn't want it any other way, imagine being stuck with some prude who doesn't like getting railed.
>>
>>659723480
For every crazy story she tells you about there are at least three more you won't know about. And the stories you don't hear will be way worse.
>>
>>659723741
Yes, but this was her bf at the time. Not a random. Still a whore?
>>
>>659723894
no, it doesn't make her a whore. it might indicate that she has a potential for risky behaviors--provided it's part of a pattern and not an isolated incident (they rarely are isolated)--but this primarily matters for long term commitment and financial entanglement. your penis can be entangled with crazy without killing your future.
>>
so she got drunk as hell with her boyfriend at the time, ended up fucking in the back of a cab?

yeah it's greasy but it's not a deal breaker.
>>
Look OP. The truth is a persons character is determined by how they act when they think no one is looking. She was fucking while she thought someone WAS watching. Imagine how bad it is. Or don't imagine and place hidden cameras to see how she acts. I swear I don't know why more people don't do this, especially if you're going to marry someone.
>>
>>659723894

Not necesarily but you have to think, how many girls would do this?

Do you really want your wife to be this type?
>>
>>659724342
To be fair, she hasn't done anything while we were together that has had me questioning her. I trust her, but marriage is a big step and I don't want to end up with the wrong woman.
>>
>>659724583

anon plenty of girls fuck in semi public areas
>>
>>659724622
maybe she has a thing for being watched.

potential for cuckolding, which is obviously not something the average guy wants or needs in his life.
>>
>>659724877
Never mentioned being watched. She is not exactly vanilla, likes being choked/slapped/nipples bitten etc. And I am happy to oblige. I don't care about fucking in public, its got more to do with her character at that point.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.