[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /b/? How hard would it be to potentially bring weed through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: cb0ea551c1327859.jpg (99 KB, 695x748) Image search: [Google]
cb0ea551c1327859.jpg
99 KB, 695x748
Yo /b/? How hard would it be to potentially bring weed through airport security, like an eight or smaller. Any experience with this kind of thing?
>>
>>658438650
ive done it before.
>>
>>658438721
How long ago?
>>
>>658438650
small plastic bag and stick it up your ass.
>>
>>658438650
not difficult at all, weed isn't made of metal so just put it in a compartment they wouldn't normally check.
>>
>>658438650
I've done weed and coke. I was selected for a search too. And they missed it. I was high on both and sweating. I couldn't look any more guilty. The TSA is a joke.
>>
>>658438650
hide it well, its not like the tsa is even remotely competent or anything
>>
I used to work security at a small airport. No doubt people get away with it everyday, but jesus christ it's not something you want to get caught doing.
>>
Tape it to your leg?
>>
>>658438650
depends on what kind of security they have.
if they have drug dogs, it will be smelled.
if they have body scanners and they see a baggie in your underwear they're going to ask you about the baggie in your underwear.
if not, you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1382888945419.gif (499 KB, 163x123) Image search: [Google]
1382888945419.gif
499 KB, 163x123
>>658438650
You should definitely do it. There's no potential way for it to backfire
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x640
Put weed in plastic bag. Put bag in jar of peanut butter. Put jar in checked baggage, not carry on. Take flight. Arrive. Retrieve checked bag. Take taxi to hotel. Get baked.
>>
Op here, I was thinking maybe putting it with some garland or something in my carryon so it kind of blends in with the scanners
>>
File: 1346612038710.png (66 KB, 270x267) Image search: [Google]
1346612038710.png
66 KB, 270x267
>>658438650
Are you so desperate for weed you'd go abroad for something as small as an eighth? Jesus.
>>
>weed isn't addictive
>>
>>658439317
It isn't.
>>
ya that's worth the trouble

ffs just get drunk
>>
>>658438650
put it in with a salad in a small container. make sure you look like a tree hugging fag at the time. they wont bother checking
>>
>>658438650
put in small baggy, pour candle wax over it until covered completely. place in the little penis pocket of your boxers, stitch lightly to stop it falling out.

i have never tried this but thought about for a good hour or so whilst my flight was delayed.

wouldnt work in uk though, if you go through one of those 'randomly selected' body scans. it pics up unnatural densities. i had my sleeves rolled up and it got flagged.
>>
>>658439478
Yeah the airport I'm going to is a motor one and they have all those body scanners that everyone has to go through now
>>
>>658438650
Former TSA here. Keep it small and make sure there is nothng n you bag that woukd make a TSA officer look in your bag.
Nothing like bottles of water or tooth paste,
>>
>>658439478
yea, the uk is annoying.
the sun lies
the chav's are stupid
and the government is more of a comedy show than live at the Apollo
>>
OP, if you're stupid enough to try this for such a small payoff, you deserve to get caught anyway
>>
>>658439669
Any more advice? I don't know what to do, like I know the TSA has a 95 percent failure rate so I think I could do it, but I don't wanna go to jail
>>
File: 1287464924899.jpg (5 KB, 251x205) Image search: [Google]
1287464924899.jpg
5 KB, 251x205
>>658438650
large airport international flight
forget it
dogs, chem sniffers, x-rays.
unless you want to spend 20 years in a federal pen gettin raped by niggers

regional airport, domestic flight
probably good chance you'll make it through if you're smart about hiding it.
if not, mucho time getting raped in a jail by niggers.

either way, you're taking your chances.
but, an eighth of weed?
are you stupid, or just retarded?
>>
>>658439385
But it's worth risking jail time and a criminal record for a toke.
>>
Or you know... don't smoke for the duration of your stay at wherever. You're a big boy, you can handle it.
>>
>>658439623

Being this new. You don't HAVE too fucktwat. Opt for patdown.
>>
File: tits1.jpg (125 KB, 1472x981) Image search: [Google]
tits1.jpg
125 KB, 1472x981
>>658438650
A buddy of mine works for the TSA at Detroit Metro Airport and says that are no drug sniffing dogs at any of the airports in Mi. The dogs at the airports only sniff for explosives.
>>
>>658440007
Nice non-sequitur
>>
>>658440141
Alright after long thougt I will test this with FAKE weed, to see if I could get through. Will post results tomorrow
>>
>>658439284
This seems like the best way to go about it
>>
>>658439284
This but with a roll on deodorant, pop the ball and put the weed baggy (well wrapped of course) in and pop the ball back in.
Source: I'm not admitting to anything.
>>
heard best way is to mail it in UK
>>
File: kanye.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
kanye.png
8 KB, 225x225
>>658439430
FUCKING GENIUS RIGHT HERE. DELETE THAT FUCKING POST.. KEEP IT AS OUR SECRET.
>>
Put weed in small bag
Find bag of coffee grounds
Put small bag of weed in coffee grounds
Put in suitcase
If asked, say you hate hotel coffee
>>
File: thumbhead.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
thumbhead.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>658439284
then put peanut butter in her gash and eat it like a watermelon
>>
>>658440535
If it was me and I don't do drugs, this is what I would do.
>>
>>658440066
OP is clearly addicted if federal prison is an ok chance to take for a high.
>>
File: 1437699915931.jpg (103 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1437699915931.jpg
103 KB, 480x480
>>658440665
>>
>>658440066
checking those triple dubs
>>
File: greasy ass nigga u feel.jpg (157 KB, 1010x907) Image search: [Google]
greasy ass nigga u feel.jpg
157 KB, 1010x907
19 year old alpha here, been smuggling weed for about 9100$ a week across the Niagara Falls border (I live in canada so I get hella good shit)

Usually I just don't shower for about a week, and don't put on ANY deodorant, cologne, nothing.

I can bring a harry potter across on a good day, but usually just 20ish grams.

No one wants to go near you if you're a greasy as fuck teenager with hella acne.

Also, try to not be suspicious as fuck, if you look like a drug smuggler, people will think you're a smuggler. Just get in a state of mind that what you're doing isnt illegal and isn't wrong, and you're good to go.

Also don't put it up your ass, thats the first place they check. Try to sew it to the inside of cargo jeans, or something like that.

Glhf bay bee

pic related: no one wants to go near this kind of kid
>>
>>658438650
put it in a film canister and tell them its film they cant xray it or open it since it would ruin the film
>>
>>658441333
>19 year old alpha here

stopped reading right there.

pic related, tell us which one are you?
>>
>>658441333
>if you look like a drug smuggler, people will think you're a smuggler

dat wisdom right there brah
>>
>>658439837
>95% failure rate
>against people like me, with resources and training on how to beat the TSA
>you are being mislead
Aaaannny way.
The TSA is looking for bombs, guns and knives.
If it will spill, spray, spread, smear or is sticky it looks like a bomb to the TSA on the xray. Dont have that shit in your bag. Pot looks nearly invisible on the Xray if its just a little bit (under an ounce-ish). So pack a normal ammount of clothes and out it in your carry on bag.
Dont sweat the dogs the TSA has, they are looking for bombs. Pot is not a bomb. They will not alert on you.
There are also plain clothes guys working for the TSA looking for nervous people. If the TSA talks to your, remember they are looking for terrorists, not druggies. Most of us used to smoke weed (some still do).
If you are going to get searched be cool, they are looming for something you left in your bag like a bottle of water, once they find it they stop looking. Be cool.
>>
>>658441536
you probably don't know the half of making money or smuggling drugs, so go back to making those edgy ylyl threads you dank memer
>>
>>658438650
Inside foreskin, no buLlshit
>>
>>658441333
actually, that's the first kind of person I would suspect of using drugs. A FUCKLOAD of drug users don't bathe or shower, in part because it clogs pours in the skin, making it harder for the body to excrete waste, meaning that waste, the drugs/poison you are putting in your body, gets a longer tour of duty.

I'm not judging anyone for drug use, but jesus...there comes a goddamn point where you gotta look at yourself. Use if you wanna, but have some self respect.

The idea about the cargo jeans is good though. Never would have thought of that, and the basic premise is also good, so I can't fault the logic. However, my experience has been that only people doing drugs or smuggling them get themselves this fucking nasty. Therefore, if I were a custom's agent...the first person I'd suspect would be this kid, want to or not,.

Of course, if I were a custom's agent all you potheads would be gettin off scott free since I don't see weed as a real narcotic.
>>
File: kinder capsule.jpg (15 KB, 448x274) Image search: [Google]
kinder capsule.jpg
15 KB, 448x274
>>658438650
tuck behind scrotum or put into checked luggage if you have it.
for total security, put it in one of those kinder surprise eggs and into anus, condom for added security
>>
>>658441901
>you probably don't know the half of making money or smuggling drugs

That is because I have a real job, you cock-juggling thundercunt. Enjoy endless rape in prison
>>
>>658442165
Well, you're not going to want to carry yourself like the fuck in that picture, just imagine an 18 year old teenager with acne, greasy hair, and aspergers.

My brother has aspergers, and he carries himself very confidently, also be very polite and people will just think you're a good dude that doesnt know social norms.
>>
>>658442515
but you also probably make 900$ a week and can barely afford a mortgage :>
>>
Most of the above would get you caught.
Don't have it on your person.
I had the bag that goes around my sunglasses, just cloth, in my pocket and was made to turn all my pockets out, got swabbed and they debated strip searching me at TSA. I also had a 5am flight once where they barely checked anything.
Mail it, or hide it well.
Make edibles and don't hide 'em.
It's never been worth the consequences for me, and its about twice a year I leave for 2wk-2mo.
>>
>>658442583
That's a fair point. There was this guy at my school years ago. I always wondered about him. Total pizza face and greasy as fuck. At the time I wasn't sure, but looking back I am.

Anyways. I always liked the stoners. Only people that seemed to have their shit together. Just never was my thing. Only smoked about 5 times my whole life. Every time was total fucked up and ...I must be allergic to the shit or something.

Anyways, like I said. When you get that nasty, you really gotta question your self-respect. I mean it. I can't go two days without a shower. I can't imagine someone going long enough to look that greasy.
>>
I've accidentally taken weed with me on international flights (between EU countries), in my pants or the inside coat pocket. Not even double bagged; the time it was in my coat the entire overhead compartment smelled. That's how I realised I still had that in there.

I am always fine because it's accidental. Don't know it's there so I'm not nervous. Also, I look like a respectable adult.
>>
>>658438650
Fill a cig with it...
>>
>>658438650

The TSA has gone on record and basically declared looking for drugs not even a priority: tsa.dhs.gov/mytsa/cib_results.aspx?search=marijuana

Weed is organic, X-ray machines see right through it. They'll see the plastic bag you have it in before they see what's inside of it.

I live in Cali and get pre-rolled joints with those little plastic tube containers all the time. I just put a few in my pants pockets in my checked luggage, nobody ever suspects a thing. The plastic container is great as masking the smell too.

I've only done this on flights within Amerifat. Do NOT try this on an international flight, they'll actually check that shit and bring the dogs to the terminal
>>
I once when I was drunk for some reason shoved about a little less than a half of an eigth in my wallet. I didnt find it till I got a new wallet three years later. During that time I flew internationally three times. Oops
>>
I once brought 4 grams, just had it in my pocket no problem at all. Its all about convidence. And lets the honoust i am white and talk my native language like a pro, not that yo whats up woth this type of shit. Just look like a educated guy with nothing to hide and you can bring any type of drugs.
>>
International Flight, don't even consider it
In US flight, no big deal
If transferring in or going to Texas leave it at home, not kidding
Bring no pipes, bongs other stuff
If you place if filled with pot smoke, residue, clean your clothes at a laundromat, get a new bag
Do not put in your checked bag, they run drug dogs over the bags
Get a couple of normal, not thin, condoms, give yourself an enema, lube up the condoms and shove them up your ass, not just inside, get those fingers greasy and get those fuckers up there
head through the airport like it is just any other place
No sweating, looking around constantly, just be normal
You will be fine
But, ask yourself is the possibility of jail time really worth it just to get high
If you are unable to go a few days without getting stoned, you might have a problem, think about getting an intervention
>>
>>658442515
>cock-juggling thundercunt

kekedikek
>>
File: 78394003c96da594.jpg (17 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
78394003c96da594.jpg
17 KB, 421x248
I always put it between aluminum and
chocolate bar cuz organic too. any problem
>>
>just got done serving 355 days in jail
>immediately went to buy more blues
>still had a bunch left when it was time to fly to my new home
>stuck them in a paper towel in my underwear
>forget fucking phone in pocket, metal detector goes off
>go through it again and no beep, but apparently even once and it's mandatory pat down time
>standing there waiting for patdown, see for first time how extremely thoroughly they rub your dick and balls, think i'm fucked
>TSA agent that didn't see them flag me for a patdown thought i was just standing around for the hell of it
>calls me over, does explosives swab, and sends me on my way
>fucking close as fuck to being sent back for another year

Mail your drugs to your destination. Domestic mail is perfectly safe if you vacuum seal.
>>
>>658444496
It's not that I can't go without being stoned, I just wanted to let my friends try some for the first time cause I'm seeing them for xmas. I've actually been on a 2 week tbreak. And was hoping to end is tomorow
>>
Okay how realistic is it for me to find weed where I'm going, Maryland near Frederick. I don't really know how the weed game is out there and being in cali I feel like it's gonna be a huge difference. Like here I get topshelf for 10 bucks a gram
>>
>travelling from portland to florida last may
>want to bring an eighth
>go to store (for me it was whole foods but other places have them)
>buy giant bag of pill capsules
>grind up weed and fill up capsules
>put on carry on
>ez pz high in florida
>>
>>658438650
Smuggle it in your blood.
>>
Seriously you're going to risk it for an eighth? I wouldn't risk taking weed through an airport unless I had at least a couple of ounces.
>>
>>658438650
I brought back 5 grams of hash from Amsterdam. Put it in a ziplock bag and then put it inside a pair of socks in your checked baggage. Took a gram of bud on the flight in my carry on too.

Most long flights I bring edibles along and eat them while airborne too. TSA doesn't have a clue and the smell is minimal. Nothing better than flying high.
>>
>>658446582
That's terrible reasoning. The more you take, the more likely you are to get caught. A small personal amount is a very small risk, and you could potentially get away with a warning if you're flying from a state where it's legal.
>>
>>658445845
Weed is everywhere. Find a place where young people are present and ask around, but don't be sketch about it. In places where it is not yet legal, you can expect to pay 20/G.
>>
>>658438650
or... maybe you could walk to nearly anyone where you fly to and buy it because why would you risk your freedom for under $20 worth of the most common drug in America?
>>
i disagree with these pussies, you're a free human being, if you want to take the weed on an airplane, don't let some incompetent fucks like the TSA control you, be a man and roll the dice.you'll be fine.
>>
Anybody on the TSA know what I can put in my bag to hide the weed on the scanner, I'm taking it in carryon I think
>>
>>658438650
Air it out the bag next to window for a day loose that smell
>>
>>658449201
But you're still fucked if there's a dog
>>
>>658438650
Practice in Singapore, OP. If you can manage it there you will succesd anywhere
>>
>>658438650
try this:

If you get caught, fail to recognize their authority. Be persistent that they are the criminals. Insist that they have NO authority simply because you did not give them authority over you. You did not elect them. You did not ask them to be the police. You did not "OK" their appointment as officers and you do NOT recognize them as authority figures, and therefore any force they use against you can be seen as a direct assault with criminal intent. You have to continue and unreasonably hold onto this, to any extreme. Might makes right and they will use it. Be mightier of mind and tell them to fuck off because they aren't YOUR police.

Police only have authority because you acknowledge and give it to them. Note the difference between authority and power.
>>
>>658449039
Please someone answer
>>
I'd be so embarrassed if I got drug charges, and it was for the drug people should stop doing when they're 15.
>>
File: 8.jpg (101 KB, 581x514) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
101 KB, 581x514
>>
>>658449551
Angsty 14 year old detected.
>>
>>658449551
lol
>>
>>658438850
long ago
>>
>>658438650
Easy
>>
>>658439430
10/10
>>
>>658450495
actually, angsty 40 year old. Never had trouble with the law...mostly pussy out and avoid cops ...but I have a serious problem with authority in general and have been fired from several jobs because I told my boss where to stick it when they came at me with the "Im in charge" attitude.

Seriously. I don't get it. Why do people listen to fuckers that want to tell you what to do? I'm not out to hurt anyone, I'm not a theif and I steer clear of trouble...but fuck if an officer started messing with me I'd end up in jail or worse.
>>
>>658440252

It follows. Why would someone risk a felony charge by moving drugs through an airport, for personal use, if it wasn't addictive?
>>
>>658438650
Ur only fucked if there are dogs.
For that small an amount, just buy it at ur destination. U can get weed fucking everywhere.
>>
>>658451204
Any number of reasons, including stupidity. Assuming it's because of addictions is retarded.
>>
>>658438650

I've done it multiple times. Just vacuum seal whatever amount. Vacuum sealing it sucks it down real hard, so it'll be really compacted. Wrap that shit with some electrical tape, to take the sharp edges off of the bag. It'll be about the size of a small cigar. Then I lifted my ballsack, and laid that shit right at the thigh/sack point. (Maybe being a fat fuck helped here).

Did this at a regional airport as well as international.
>>
>>658438891
do u wanna get eaten out by a dog OP?
>>
>>658450253
Meth?
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.