[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't fucking deal with this shit anymore. What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
I can't fucking deal with this shit anymore. What the fuck is even the mentality behind these sand-nigger terrorists? What are their motives?
>>
Their stupid religion
>>
to impress Allah and earn their personal afterlife at the expense of others

they dont care what happens to the planet really
>>
To make matter worse, we're fucking inviting these people into our country. This is why we need Trump. I'm not even memeing or anything.
>>
Read up on Wahhabi Islam......it's a strict interpretation that even many moderate Islam believers will agree with......

Tl;dr: they think they're on gods side and everyone else isn't......
>>
>>651695608
In terms of following exactly what's written, ISIS and similar groups adhere most closely to the Koran.
>>
they're a terrorist group blanketing their work with religion
>>
>>651695802
Is there seriously somewhere in the quran or whatever the fuck it's called that promotes this shit?
>>
Obama created ISIS

Thanks Obama
>>
Muslims are a symbol of peace and follow the path of Muhhamed or whatever.

Extremists like Nazi's want to force their beliefs onto other people with violence.

This is what I could gather from it.
>>
>>651696326
not Bush?
>>
>>651695608
Stop bombing their countries,fomenting rebellion, arming their enemies and interfering in their internal matters and then you get the right to ask this question.
>>
Keyword: inbreed
>>
>>651695608
some people can't be reasoned with. they just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>651696288
You should read it, serious read it for yourself. I wish more people would.
>>
>>651696288
Yes, their entire religion is based around killing anybody that doesn't follow their religion the exact way they do. They're whole culture revolves around that book and where as other cultures base your worth on what you create, theirs is based on what you take from others.
They're literally brainwashed into being subhumans from day one.
>>
>>651696496
Thank you Regressive Left spokesman.
>>
>>651695608
Making their God happy.

Putting you shithead Europeans in your place.

Alpha being alpha.
>>
I dont think they want to live in our capitalist, morally enabled world. They have a problem with that and the west bombing the shit out of them. They are going to bring the fight to your streets like the west brings theirs to its.
>>
>>651695608
seriously
this situation in paris has literally FUCKED all the syrian refugees, theres going to be such backlash to any government letting them in
>>
>>651696496
i dont think so

for example, not everyone would happily vote to interfere with the middle east but terrorists would happily kill them anyway

so would they not have a right to ask the question?
>>
>>651696496
Yes because the OP totally did all those things and not his shit government.
>>
>>651695608
Isis is wahabist or some shit.

A particularly violent form of Islam.
>>
>>651695608

Religion in 2015, that's what's behind this, not even m'ladying or wearing a fedora.
>>
>>651696496
This is supposed to be a serious discussion. Take your memes elsewhere.
>>
File: Call_of_baguette.jpg (180 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
Call_of_baguette.jpg
180 KB, 500x529
>>651696288
Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. AndAl-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest]is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no moreFitnah[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except againstAz-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from theNoble Quaran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to"fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you"leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. Thehistorical contextof this passage isnotdefensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and werenotunder attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urgeoffensivewarfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which theylater did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned"until religionis for Allah"- ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief
>>
>>651696898
Serves them right, they should fight for their country instead of running like a bunch of fucking cowards.
>>
>>651696898
If they acted people, they would be treated like people.
>>
Didin't Jihadi John get killed today??
>>
File: 1416891982509.jpg (183 KB, 960x668) Image search: [Google]
1416891982509.jpg
183 KB, 960x668
>>651695608
they are all just violent nigger animals
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-11-14-21h02m18s176.png (294 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-11-14-21h02m18s176.png
294 KB, 640x480
>>651695608
Funny how everyone rips on Christians, but they're not the ones doing this shit.

>not a Christian here
>>
>>651695608
Who cares, kill more eurofags
>>
>>651697332
Not confirmed yet but there was a drone strike on a vehicle they're pretty sure he was in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
>>
>Colonize their countries and suppress their cultures for over 100 years
>lol we cool now guis, no hard feelings?
>>
>>651696898
I don't think so. This world is too PC. That being said I certainly hope they get some backlash.
>>
File: 1441647367515.jpg (46 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1441647367515.jpg
46 KB, 407x405
>>651697649
>>
>>651695608
Merely the certainty that their religious beliefs are true. Of course if they are right about that, their actions are moral and just too.
>>
>>651697396
Keky
>>
>>651697150
Yes the women, children and elderly should pick up arms and fight. Those men should too, the ones that have simple trade skills like fixing shoes and baking bread, even though they're unarmed, caught between two factions fighting it out, equipped with modern Russian and American weapons, they should pick up that loaf of bread and fight. I mean, it's not like we caused it to get this bad or anything, is it?

You're an idiot.
>>
>>651695608
What do you mean you can't deal with this? You haven't been remotely affected in any way...

Whining as if you've been through shit. My God.
>>
Goes to show how well the war on terrorism the frenchies have been participating in works.
>>
>>651695608
obviously they hate white people.
>>
>>651695608
that eu wont give them free money fast enough
>>
>>651697896
Kind of affects the whole world.
>>
File: holybait.jpg (125 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
holybait.jpg
125 KB, 625x626
>>651697782
>>
>>651695608
what part of "death to the infidels" do you not get?

if it's the infidels bit, that means everybody that isn't muslim.
>>
we should just nuke em outta existence for fucks sake...
>>
They don't give a shit and have nothing to live for. So they cause all this fuckery because they can/ These people don't have a purpose in their lives, they'd kill their siblings and rape their own mother and children because they literally don't give a shit about anything. They go wild like this like children do when they're board. Probably for the lols because they're cunts.
>>
>>651696496
>>651696862 >>651696911 >>651696980 >>651697097
do you know that all those problems in ME is US fault right?

they are the ones arming ISIS so they can control more the ME

fuck you with your hipocrisy
>>
>>651696288
No dude, in qur'an this shit is strictly forbidden
>>
>>651696462
Bush and Blair. The latter even admitted last week that going into Iraq was a factor that caused the rise of ISIS.
>>
carpet bomb any "territory" they hold. just fucking glass the place
>>
It all boils down to the fact the believe that their imaginary friend if better than all other and of you don't accept the goat fucker ass your boy rapist too he says it's ok to kill you. I want to find a way to make the viral idea of religion instantly lethal... make that leap to blind faith and the rest of the brain shuts down too
>>
Reminder that not even 100 years ago Europeans were doing the same things in their nations for 'god and country'
>>
>>651695608
They are just going trough the revolution we went trough in the middle ages. Only problem is, they have much deadlier weapons, and much easier ways of transport.
>>
>>651695608

Low education, hunger for power and money. Easily exploitable grunts due to the low education part.
>>
>>651697412
Is that right prick ? Do you think when they fired planes into the twin tower people in Europe sat and said who cares kill more amerifags. Innocent people are being slaughtered. Would you enjoy your family being involved ? The attitude of people like you makes you feel fucking sick to your stomach.
>>
>>651696288
It's debatable. There are some pretty explicit violent "endorsements in the book". Bible has a few too though.
>>
>>651695608
First time watching the news?
>>
>>651698844
>Do you think when they fired planes into the twin tower people in Europe sat and said who cares kill more amerifags.
From what /b/ has taught me, yes
>>
>>651697838
So ironic that the 'refugees' coming into my country are almost all men under 40, who apparently had some cash to spend on people smugglers. Poor men are still there. Women and children are still there, as rich men just ditch their women and children and put their egoistic asses on a rubberboat. These spoiled brats that are fleeing should fight for their country.
>>
>>651698869
That's very true, the bible does have a few too. The difference being we know better now not to do that shit because times have changed.
>>
>>651695608
They are just average muslims practicing Islam, read the Quran and Hadiths and you will know it.

Every muslim has the potential to become what we call a terrorist or what they call a martyr. They will get rewarded by Allah more so than the average 'peaceful' muslims who just live their live in this foreign land and contribute less to the oppression of the disbelievers. If you're a muslim you can choose to be become either.

Just like how nazis in germany weren't all thugs and walked around beating up supporters of other political parties and jews, only some of them did but they still shared the same ideology than that average nazi who lived a seemingly 'peaceful' live.
>>
I can explain it in terms that will be familiar to you. They believe it is their Manifest Destiny to do this.
>>
>>651697060
I love how the correct replies like this one are the ones that no one looks at. Fucking niggers browsing this stupid shit I swear.
>>
>>651698844
>people in Europe sat and said who cares kill more amerifags.

Fuck yes they did. Not all of them. but a fuckload of them did.
>>
>>651695608
Isis just needs some good sushi with fresh wasabi and ginger. The last thing u wanna do right now is kill. I be chill. Now hear me out doh, Isis just be like...shit sucks all we have is our religion we can't even fuck or do drugs or muffin. Isis like, shit I'm pissed, Isis see our imax theater blasting dope ass movies and be like fuck the west.
>>
>>651696158
Are you trying to sound sophisticated or something you faggot.

Listen up OP. These people don't know what they are fighting for. The region has been in a state of war for decades. The only thing they know is war so they keep up the fighting. They use religion as a way to justify the killing but in reality they are fucking primates and should be whipped off the face of the earth.
>>
If you continue for some generations to marry inside the family to ensure even more genetic mishaps this is the result / suicidal sand monkeys wanting to join the donkey virgins they were promised
>>
>>651698844
>>651698961
61 is right. So yeah, kill more eurofags and either way I'm not going to lose any sleep over this
>>
Someone just lit up Paris.
>>
>>651696515
>>651699495
Is this a common thing there?
>>
>>651698131
Wow! New bait! Thanks!
>>
>>651699445
That was by far one of the most insanely inarticulate things I have ever read, but somehow fairly accurate......nice job.
>>
>>651698961
So you see a small miniority of idiots talking shit and you just join them ?
>>
>>651695608
>implying it's real

Set up a few fake terrorists here and there and suddenly you can start your own wars wherever you want. Civilian lives are nothing, kill a few and suddenly people get cranky, imagine what would happen if any famous people died, but they're not allowed to die.
>>
>>651699761
It's nigger babble. Just ignore it.
>>
>>651699548
Sacre bleu!
>>
Quints they all die.
>>
File: Trident_II_missile_image.jpg (2 MB, 2486x3000) Image search: [Google]
Trident_II_missile_image.jpg
2 MB, 2486x3000
Clearly this shit is not going to stop. I think it's time we start considering drastic measures.

Why can't we stop terrorists? We can't stop them because our moral standards and democratic values prevent drastic action.

Islamic terrorists have the upper hand because they are able to inflict fear upon our peaceful society, because they do not fear our reprisal, because we will not respond in a terrifying manner.

My suggestion is that we respond in a terrifying manner:

You have a proven association with a terrorist organization? Public execution

You are a foreigner who came to the west and killed a bunch of innocents? Guess what, your home village gets napalmed, and your family gets skinned alive.

Your country allows terrorist groups to operate within its borders and commit terrorist attacks on foreign nations? Time to get nuked my friends.
>>
>>651695608
They're still mad about jet fuel not melting steel beams

They want us to give them money instead of the kikes

They are a religion of peepeepoopoo
>>
>>651698844
Do not get trolled man, it's 4chan. I'm watching this, and it makes me sick.
American covered in potato chip crumbs reporting
>>
>>651696326
Bullshit. Go fuck yourself.
>>
See? we spic aren't that bad
>>
>>651699977
That would create more problems not less. Nice trips and dubs though.
>>
>>651699977
and bring forth the end of the world. Sounds fun
>>
>>651695608
Angry that they can't fap
>>
same mentality 4chan has, do shit for the lulz
>>
>>651699882
Oh tsk tsk.
>You have been visited by the white guy who softly trolls talking ghetto.
>>
Terrorism is just coming back home

That's whats happening
>>
>>651695608
SPREAD THIS MOTHERFUCKERS. EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>651699465
You sound like one of those idiots that blindly believe everything the media throws at them. What motivation would these muslim terrorists have if it isn't related to their religion?
>>
I was just in Paris 2 years ago for Christmas. I'm fucking sick of this horseshit. Give me a gun & a plane ticket. Give us all guns & plane tickets.
>>
File: oyvey pepe.png (53 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
oyvey pepe.png
53 KB, 256x256
I know.
>>
File: Jewtopia.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
Jewtopia.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>651695608

The largest problem isn't the muslims. It really isn't. They're just unintelligent troglodytes.

It's the Jews who taught you, the white male, to hate the muslims and other different people, because it distracts you from the real problem. The Jew.

How long have you hated Islam, for? A few years? A few decades? Several generations' worth because "muh daddy and grandpappy taught me to"? Now, let's go back to how long the Jews have been using usury banking practices and subversive techniques to control first England, and then the United States of America. SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS.

They want your attention distracted. They want to "divide and conquer" you. Look at the picture to the left, for example.

>picture tl;dr: Isaac Finkelstein would love nothing more than to dictate what you think, how you dress and, most-importantly, what you spend your money on. Silly goy.

Now, we wait. Feel free to make fun of JIDF (Jewish Internet Defence Force) replies and laugh at them, if you wish. Their attempts to dismantle the thread via "divide and conquer" tactics should hopefully make for entertaining viewing.

>inb4 Gawker Magazine receives a phone call and the CEO personally 404's this thread
>>
File: shitheads.jpg (33 KB, 471x289) Image search: [Google]
shitheads.jpg
33 KB, 471x289
Islam itself is built on thuggary and thievery. Do any research on Mohammud and you'll see he was a warmonger, pedophile, and hypocrite.

It would be like if David Koresh from back in Waco got a huge following and wiped out every opposing idea and the ability to fight against him or have any other idea heard. He would have been viewed as some false-prophet, just like Mohammud. Mohommud was a piece of shit that got too powerful and now all these sand niggers fucking worship him. They've taken on his ideals of killing, thievery, pedophilia, and murder.
>>
>>651700445

they don't though, they're just jealous brainwashed retards
>>
>>651695802
People please : this has nothing to do with religious belief. ISIS is an extremist organization that is out of control and that wants to show the entire world that they aren't kidding at all. Religion is just a pretext to domination, and to better assimilate people in their group.
>>
>>651698844
Yes. You may not know this but everyone except americans despise america, in fact a lot of people are rooting for your downfall.
>>
>>651699977
This a 100%. We've became so much of a peaceful civilisation that many people, including our governments, aren't capable of defending themselves with drastic measures anymore because that's considered 'inhumane'. The world has never been and will never been that hippie dream of all people peacefully living together, so get your head out of your asses and start taking action. Not after 10 conferences about how to make as little civil victims as possible or any of that modern bullshit, BOMB SYRIA NOW.
>>
>>651697838
Except most of the immigrants aren't elderly, women, or children. They're a bunch of men that are fit enough to fight but would rather run away like pussies.

You'd probably get along with them great being a giant pussy yourself.
>>
File: dueces.jpg (129 KB, 789x529) Image search: [Google]
dueces.jpg
129 KB, 789x529
>>651700747
Fuck off you apologist.Kill all these fucking animals,muslims are cockroaches.
>>
>>651700642
you are a fucking moron. it clearly is isis & muslims. shut the fuck up! deal with the jews later.
>>
>>651695608
Anyone have a solution to the muslim problem?
>>
>>651700642
Your copy pasta in all these threads is pathetic. Kill yourself, fat neckbeard man.
>>
>>651696496
>Stop bombing there countries.
When did France last bomb france, raghead lover?
>>
>>651700607
They don't know any other way. . the only reason they have guns is because they were givin to them. These monkeys couldn't manufacture a fucking gun . they would literally be riding camels with aladin swords still.
>>
>>651701188
First we have to stop them from coming into our countries. First we have to build a wall.
>>
>>651701188
nope, just look how well extermination turned out for Germany. im pretty stumped
>>
>>651696326
1. You're a retard, stay off the internet.
2. If anyone is to blame it's the pro-Assad regime in Russia
>>
>>651701399
What? How's a wall going to do anything?
>>
>>651701332
I doubt you could ride a camel and wield a sword, let alone manufacture a gun. Best you could do is wave an american flag and eat burgers.
>>
>>651695608
They do it to satisfy their shitty religion. Solution: kill any of the violent fucks in a way that would deny them of their religious prizes. Let them know that if they want to fight they won't be getting any reward for it.
>>
>>651696496
take that logic elsewhere
>>
>>651695608
I was thinking that they can get all the bitches they want, probably because they don`t drink or use drugs maybe that shit fucks up your brain somehow.
I mean if all 4chin was like one of this type of guys I would understand but who knows.
>>
At the root it's the same as you, anon. Hatred of israel
>>
>>651697773
Thats the way we do it here. I see NOTHING wrong with this statement.
>>
American, European don't matter if your not a Muslim nation your a target for these pork Dodgers.
>>
>>651695608
go look up robert pape on google and YouTube and tell me what you think
>>
>>651695608
It's A mystery
>>
>>651700747
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
>>651695608
> Knowing nothing about the world.
>>
>>651695608
I'm certainly not defending ISIS but I do understand where they're coming from.
Think about it, countries have been waging war in the middle east for generations, I imagine that those people probably went crazy from seeing nothing but war and destruction. And it's pretty obvious that they're insane, the only thing keeping them from killing eachother is a book.
>>
Power, Faith, and Fantasy by Michael Oren.
Its a really good book and will help shed some light on the matter, if you really are interested.
>>
>>651700642
One enemy at a time.
>>
>>651698343
i'm not talking about countries i'm talking about individuals who have nothing to do with decisions bearing the costs of terrorist actions

this goes for any action even those by US, it's not hypocrisy

you didn't even read my fucking post

they have every right to question terrorism

the current course of events would simply be "kill all the innocents while the actual killers laugh from both sides"

fuck YOUR hypocrisy
>>
>>651702284
Back 2 Tumblr
>>
>>651701188

the good ol final solution
>>
>>651702614
These pork dodgers have been beheading and stoning people to death for as little as showing a bit of ankle they don't need help being barbaric.
>>
>>651697401
christfag found
>>
>>651695608
Religion.... Which is why religion is fucking retarded
>>
File: 1422668458950.jpg (109 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1422668458950.jpg
109 KB, 1000x800
>>651703359
I'm actually a Buddhist.
>>
File: afghan women 70s.jpg (83 KB, 465x508) Image search: [Google]
afghan women 70s.jpg
83 KB, 465x508
>>651703252
since when? Since other countries invaded the middle east.

>Pic related afghan women in the 70', before Russia and USA invaded.
>>
>>651700642

but the jews never did anything wrong to white people, it's only muslims who get upset about them because of palestine
>>
>>651702284
the fuck? no if i was from tumbler i would be saying "no not all muslims are like that it's just few crazy people stop being racist!!" but i can see you have no education so back to playing call of duty little boy
>>
File: fuckislam.jpg (63 KB, 719x451) Image search: [Google]
fuckislam.jpg
63 KB, 719x451
>>651698869

Dont you fucking DARE to tone this down you kiss ass piece of shit. Nowhere in the bible, nor any other religious book or scripture is violence so incredibly forcefully shoved down your throat then in the koran and its derivative books.

Wake up and smell the coffee. If you have a problem with religious fundamentalists there's obviously something fundamentally wrong with the foundations of that religion.

Now shut the fuck up until you've read that crap for yourself.

Pro-tip. Even mein kampf wasn't nearly as hateful as the quran!
>>
I'm firing the 2 Muslim staffers I have tomorrow morning. Love being the boss. Mudslimes be gone. De facto racism activate.
>>
File: CTquzBSUEAErtxk.jpg (107 KB, 470x1024) Image search: [Google]
CTquzBSUEAErtxk.jpg
107 KB, 470x1024
>>651704292
>>
>>651704380
>inb4 gets shot
>>
>>651700607
go back to watching fox news you stupid american
>>
>>651695608
Power

Somewhere I read that many of the leaders barely have a grasp on Islam. Its really just being cherrypicked to gain support to fill the vacuum that happened when Obama pulled the troops from the middle east during another insurgency wave
>>
>>651704380
your gonna get a lot of scrutiny from facebook/twitter/tumblr
>>
>>651695608
Retaliation. We created their extremism.
>>
>>651704380
prolly not tho

you're probably bottom of the chain and you have some jihab boss that treats you like shit but you can't quit because your parents will kick you out if you do
>>
>>651702835
>the fuck? no if i was from tumbler i would be saying "no not all muslims are like that it's just few crazy people stop being racist!!" but i can see you have no education so back to playing call of duty little boy
>>
>>651697838
this guy knows what's up.

i wouldn't fight either if i was syrian, i'd rather run than die for some tyrant.
>>
File: 1442432756968.png (127 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
1442432756968.png
127 KB, 292x300
>>651704535
>>
>>651696326
Bush created ISIS. Fuck off.
>>
>>651703597
mmmhhhmmmm SURE
>>
>>651704906
Your stupid ass wonka meme was tumblr tier
>>
>>651704292

Fuck off and die nigger.

"But that whoever would not worship the Lord, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman."

2 Chronicles 15:13

That's from your precious fucking Bible.
>>
>>651698410
lol. muhammed was literally a pedo warlord. non-muslims are fair game.
>>
>>651695608
apparently they want to prove god is real by bringing about the end of the world. they think if they make certain events happen, then based on their religion, god will show up. it's nuts
>>
>>651700747
for the same reason #notallmen is a stupid hashtag, so is #notallmuslims

I know not all Muslims are terrorists, but there are fucking enough to make me sick of Islam
>>
>>651705039
>me, praying for dubs
>not getting dubs because I am still trapped by delusion and personal greed
>>
>poking the beehive

good plan muslims
>>
>>651695608
RIP FRANCE
>>
I'm muslim and I'm sick of islam. although i'm just muslim by name. fuck all them people.
>>
>>651704535

Cool pictures /b/rah.

Would have been cooler if they'd made any point though
>>
>>651696288
Yep. FUcking retards read this shit loud and proud. It literally says "I will strike terror into the hearts of those who dont disbelieve. THEREFORE STRIKE THEIR HEADS OFF AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP FROM THEM" Quaran(8:12)
>>
>>651696496
This is why all liberals should have their teeth smashed in.

They'll support the people killing them right up until it is their head on the chopping block, and then they'll still refuse to believe that anyone other than white men can be evil.
>>
Russia should just bomb the cunt of a place until there's nothing left. Sure, innocents will die, but the ends justify the means. It can't continue like this or we're all fucked.
>>
>>651705190
do you know what google is?
>>
>>651705805

Read the actual verse you fucking mong. It's not a command to Muslims. It's God talking to his angels about a battle.

Meanwhile, in the Bible:

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God"

(Deuteronomy)
>>
>>651703827
gtfo cuck. you got stockholms syndrome.
>>
The chickens have come home to roost.
>>
>>651696496
this.
>>
>>651696018
worse, they specifically want the end of the world so their little imaginary heavenman can come back or whatever crazy shit they made up. Heat in the desert will make you delirious.
>>
>>651706160
Fuck off Yousef.
>>
>>651705757

Die sandnigger. Actually I'm joking. Why don't moderate Muslims ever speak up? Is it fear from the same assholes that the western world is scared of? Being totally serious.
>>
>>651706009

There's a reason Islamic "terrorists" don't attack countries like Mongolia or Argentina or Brazil or Timor.

It's because those countries (unlike the modern West, Russia, and their client states) mind their own fucking business and don't poke their dicks in every beehive they see.
>>
File: _MG_4445a72.jpg (380 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
_MG_4445a72.jpg
380 KB, 640x960
It went rampage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp85Rb6zbkk&feature=youtu.be

People shot on sight at pubs, laying on the ground filled with red
>>
>>651696496
lol fuck off ahmed
>>
>>651706425
cuck
>>
>>651706288
Am I wrong?
>>
Its just a bunch of people profiting from all of this by misleading some poor sandniggers
>>
>>651706463

Does it upset you that Jesus screamed like a little bitch in heat when the Roman soldiers gangfucked him?

That was standard procedure before crucifixions, btw.
>>
>>651705757
neonazis are crazier than muslims, take care anon

>>651706107
and we'll shrug it off because russians
>>
>>651695608
Every Mooselimb dead. Redefine at a political hate group, criminalize membership, burn every Mosque to the ground.
>>
>>651706884
ummmmmm.... why do you think i give a fuck about jesus?

all religion is wrong. there is no god. dont be autistic. its 2015
>>
>>651706472
yep. My family been living in Canada for as long as long as i can remember. would not think twice about joining the Canadian forces. difference between my family and other Muslims is that my parents took the effort of integrating into society. my dad would get mad at me if i didn't say Merry chrismas to the cashier at the store. everyone who disagrees with integrating into the contry you moved to's society should go back to their oppressed ass country and get killed by ISIS.
>>
File: pepe.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
6 KB, 225x225
>tfw there are people that still don't think muslims are subhuman
>tfw there will be such people even after this
>>
The world's just fucked everyone. Look at this thread. We all hate each other. Just hope the end comes quick and painlessly....at least for me.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (8 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
8 KB, 280x180
>>651706884
sandnigger got this mad this quickly
>>
>>651706547
why is "terrorists" in quotes

they are clearly using terror as a tool aren't they?
>>
File: 1259814833496.jpg (30 KB, 529x480) Image search: [Google]
1259814833496.jpg
30 KB, 529x480
>>651707178
>>
>>651707438
i know right? stop crying and make me a fucking falaffel
>>
>>651707195
>tfw there are still people who blame entire religions for its extremist fanatics.
>tfw there will always be hypocrites.
>>
>>651697773
Yes. Because they're smarter than the savages that live in those places.

Only in recent times do we have to pretend that every culture and people on Earth are equal. That has been a complete disaster.
>>
>>651696496
fuck off mohammed
>>
>>651695608
the CIA
>>
>>651707178
Wow, I have some hope anon. I really don't have a problem with Islam or Muslims. My sister spent 10 years in Pakistan running a women's clinic and she love it there. Sure it was a shithole, but she met a lot of good people. But yeah, there should be assimilation, just as she assimilated to their culture (Burka, never look a man in the eyes when talking, ect)
>>
File: 1447267734500.png (221 KB, 1111x839) Image search: [Google]
1447267734500.png
221 KB, 1111x839
>>651704292
>>
>>651706884
>Does it upset you that Jesus screamed like a little bitch in heat when the Roman soldiers gangfucked him?

>using fairytales to provoke people

mate
>>
>>651706884
>on /b/
>thinking people here will be offended by relitard insults
sandnigger what?
>>
File: 3Dpx4Jk.jpg (129 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
3Dpx4Jk.jpg
129 KB, 500x647
>>651707178
glad to have you on the team homie
>>
>>651706728
religion was the cause. not western countries. they might have played a role in enabling it.
>>
>>651707438

I'm a Buddhist from Laos, you stupid chimp.

But I can understand what the Muslims are going through - our country was colonized, raped, and looted by Western imperialism too. And our people, who fought back against the foreign invaders, were instantly dismissed as terrorists by the world (Western-dominated) media.
>>
File: CTuzMbeVEAEpspr.jpg (73 KB, 599x585) Image search: [Google]
CTuzMbeVEAEpspr.jpg
73 KB, 599x585
>>651696288
nah it's forbidden
>>
>>651695608
Some people like to watch the world burn :(
>>
>>651707687
so the people in this thread blaming ENTIRE countries' population for the actions of a military must be hypocrites too
>>
>>651707398
>Look at this thread. We all hate each other.
That's only coz you're on /b/
>>
>>651695608
war on muslims
>>
>>651705431
nice cherry picking, but it was meant for the people who entered into a covenant with god not people that didnt accept him. nice try mudslime camel fucker.
>>
"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." Gandhi
>>
>>651705431
>>651706160

>though shalt not keel
>mountain dew is the best soda ever

i fucking hate these retards
>>
>>651708152
They don't see thirr victims as innocent.
>>
>>651708058
>still mad

it's time to stop posting, m9
>>
>>651708040

I don't understand how something so basic is overseen

1)religion isn't too extreme (look it up, I'm not shitting you)
2)war happens
3)religion becomes extreme
4)???
5)profit
>>
>>651695608
the jews have discovered that its easier to manipulate muslims to do their bidding, so theyre replacing the current occupants of the planet
>>
File: 1446573178438.jpg (28 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1446573178438.jpg
28 KB, 308x308
>>651708152
Why.. did you just type this?
>>
>>651708231
well no shit sherlock, theyre yanks, what do you expect?
>>
>>651705440
and you're not you fucking piece of shit?
>>
>>651708152
Infadels aren't innocent human beings.
>>
>>651696288
The quotes are vague but there is a lot vengeful violence implied
>>
At least 140 dead.

I hope we've lost no anons.

I hope no anons have lost those they love.

Good luck, French friends.
>>
>>651708917
lol wtf is up with you? you on the rag or something?
>>
>>651703827
eurofag here this is scary
>>
Death toll in France 140 so far.
>>
>>651696326
This is true. The power vacuum caused by Obama leaving Iraq prematurely created ISIS. Then he dropped guns that landed right in their laps. So he armed them too. Obama's foreign policy is inept and full of obvious problems. He should never have been allowed to rule the free world.
>>
>>651699977
hey, thats how the 'freedom hating' terrorists think lol faggot put your head back in the sand while you still have one
>>
>>651708584
>1)religion isn't too extreme

http://www.vox.com/2014/8/26/6067123/isis-poll
>>
This is because of the Western world meddling, namely my good ol country of Red, White and Blue. However, sure if you fuck it up, you don't keep apologizing and getting lax on security and immigration to people that absolutely abhor you. The middle east would do a better job killing each other than the US killing them due to their stupid Islam factions and tribal wars.
>>
File: isis-flag.jpg (126 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
126 KB, 1200x600
Who finance Isis?
Really, how they get all the wapons,technology,etc.
>>
>>651709411
English fag here. I'm scared too.
>>
Well probly 135 or so the Muslims don't count.
>>
>>651696496
literally this

I feel sorry for frogs though
>>
>>651705539
thats not how you get dubs, bb
>>
>>651709591
>implying I wasn't talking about pre-taliban and all that

but yeah, believe what you wanna believe
>>
>>651695608
>What are their motives?

BEST ANSWER: whatever it is that motivates any brainwash
>>
Scottishfag here. I'm not scared they will go for London
>>
>>651709455
The US going there in the first place created ISIS you stupid fuck
>>
>>651695608
Exactly the same as the Christians during the crusade.
>>
>>651709701
commies
>>
>>651695802
/thread
>>
>>651709411
>>651709727
cucks, man the fuck up, western europa owns the planet faggots
>>
>>651709683
contd. The US is doing a real good job dividing the nation while uniting the populations of the countries that hate us.
>>
>>651695608
You fool! The jews and US are behind it. Islam was created by the Mossad! If you look at the 2 first words of ISis you will see its the same as ISrael.
>>
>spend years destabilizing the region because you don't like the way they do business with you
>HURRRR WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US?

Lmao get fucked. Keep telling yourself it's religion though so you don't take any of the blame.
>>
>>651709852
>believe what you wanna believe
I really really want to believe that that islam is a peaceful religion, because there are lots of muslims. I used to be a hipster cuck like you.
>>
>>651698343
Only the most naive and idiotic actually believe this, the Russians were playing proxy before the US ever did. You act like the ME would be a fucking paradise if it wasn't for the US.

Jesus you fucking idiots are worse than reddit now.
>>
>>651709701
ehh nigger, the fucking yanks left all their shit laying around. ISIS literally stole most of their military equipment from the yanks who were probably preoccupied with eating hamburgers and tweeting about kim kardashian at the time.
>>
>>651703827

afghanistan is barely "the middle east" some of them look like chinks, persia was the only exception really
>>
>>651709977
>Exactly the same as the Christians during the crusade.
sandnigger detected, only they will bring up an ancient military campaign to justify their current atrocities.
>>
>>651695608

They believe a great war in the middle east will cause the prophet to return and bring about the end times. The smarter ones know that they can live like gods after the Western world collapses
>>
>>651710290
>>spend years destabilizing the region because you don't like the way they do business with you
How did the french do that?
>>
File: ut uckets3.jpg (149 KB, 900x621) Image search: [Google]
ut uckets3.jpg
149 KB, 900x621
>>651709701
america just 'loses' stuff afaik
>>
Is there any evidence of who did the attack are all we assuming ? ? ? ?
>>
>>651708152
they're only talking about fellow Muslims, not infidels. Also, extremists believe alot of muslims are not real muslims. That's why they kill each other
>>
>>651698566
middle of paris, cool, GO!!
>>
>>651703827
Actually what you are seeing in that picture is the direct result of communistic meddling in Afghanistan.
>>
>>651706884
Kek
No
>>
>>651695608
Two things.
First, we attacked their country in pursuit of Bin Laden and other terrorists.
Second, because we are not Muslim, these terrorists consider us the "kuffar" or infidels and therefore they should kill us.
>>
>>651701698

You fucking sheep, makes me sad there are mindless people like you out here
>>
MOSSAD
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.