[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >invite 40 people over to my house tonight after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 38
>Be me
>invite 40 people over to my house tonight after work today
>BBQ, pool, hot tub
>the whole shebang
>let people know last week
>10 days in advance
>33 yes, 5 no, 2 will try (no)
>33
>cool.jpg
>plan for 6 pm, but be there whenever
>buy all supplies night before
>steak, chicken, beer etc
>Friday comes around
>At work
>"Hey man you excited for tonight?"
>"Yeah should be fun. See you there."
>Leave work a little early to get home to prep
>Steaks rubbed, chicken sauced, beers cold and in coolers
>6 pm comes
>Nobody
>Strange.jpg
>6:30
>Still nobody
>10 pm
>Nobody
>Get a few random texts that say they can't make it
>Most of them live within 20 min of me
>Sitting here drinking beer and eating BBQ alone
>33 said yes

How's your Friday going, /b/?
>>
I would have came OP

I have no friends and spent all day in my room
>>
Are you guna make it awkward at work or pretend its ok?
>>
>>648117901
anon. you had free beer, and they didn't show up? Clearly the problem here is them. not you.
>>
>>648117901
you sound cool OP. nobody i know puts down that much effort to get people together for fun times. sorry, but those people suck and you deserve better friends.
>>
>>648118094
I'd have come too. It seemed like it would have been a great party, since you put so much effort into it.
>>
pretty gay experience /b/ro
fuck those cucks
>>
>>648117901
Sounds better than what I did, I would've came
>>
Fuck those guys OP, I'd have come. You sound cool as fuck to hang around.
>>
>>648118269
but im also curious, how well did you know these people? and how will you react to them? im curious because ive dealt with this recently. it seems when im nice about it people are quick to blow me off, knowing that i wont be upset towards them. but if i let them know that i was pissed that my effort was wasted, they never try to talk to me again. honestly i live in a shitty town but shit id like company once in a while.
>>
>>648118665
I have the same experience as you when it comes to my friends that are like that when they blow me off and I also live in a shit town as well
>>
File: Tis_But_A_Scratch.jpg (32 KB, 510x397) Image search: [Google]
Tis_But_A_Scratch.jpg
32 KB, 510x397
No stress /b/tard... happens to all of us at some time. Best thing to do is LIE YOUR ASS OFF AND MAKE THEM THINK THEY MISSED A GODDAMN BANGER
>>
>>648118665
There's you're problem: being nice. Shitty people don't like nice people.

You're better off being a polite asshole to them, never initiate, make small talk and then leave people hanging.. basically be a withholding tool. People will low self esteem love that shit, you'll have friends for life (that you can manipulate).

Of course, if at any stage you start to show them respect (i.e. be nice) they will lose respect for you and think there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>648118392
I would too. I always go to parties and leave after a few hours
>>
>>648118257
Seconded
>>
>>648117901
damn.....you sound like a loser..
>>
Where do you live, I might drag my boyfriend along and we can mingle
>>
Damn man at least you tried.

I'm too beta to host a party.
>>
>>648117901
>>648118094
Sounds like the tits compared to anime and getting rekt @ smash. Your b/rothers are here for you
>>
>>648119177
This.
If they don't respond to your apparent respect with respect, let them go. Consider them objects, rather than people.
>>
>>648119242
This is the first legit post I've seen in a minute dickfag. Go back to trolling on YouTube you pimple faced preteen fuck.
>>
>>648117901
if you have that cool of a place and so many people RSVP'd and didn't show up you must be one hell of a fucking autist.

This message has been brought to you from a shitter, I'm taking a dump bruh

PS: Cool party wanna bring it to the white house?
>>
>>648119455
Gr8 b8
>>
>>648119242
yo fuck off
>>
everyone at work everywhere is fake. theyre only there and socialize with you because they have to. its fake, just like high school.
>>
>>648118665
/b/ro not OP. but last year I tried to setup a grand BBQ meet/motorcycle-car meet. with a big ass projector screen and projector and was showing some old classic slasher movies. in a field with a road on 1 side, and treeline on the rest of the 3 sides.

all my "Friends" from facebook that said YEAH im coming sounds cool. never fucking did. and some everyday friends of mine blew it off. but a few weeks before I had it planned. I went /out/ and made a bunch of business cards and went to public meeting places [cafes/bars/parks/places stoners hang out.] and basically hit random chicks/dudes up [tried a lot more chicks just so it wouldn't be a cuck fest] and a FUCKTON of random people showed up in huge numbers. we ran out of fucking parking. I pretty much didn't actually "know" anyone that was there. shit was cool. no free booze tho because was 20 at the time. and was a large area, didn't want cops to show up. but still Got a big ass grill and made so much food. and lots of friends. even got some cougar poon that night.
>>
>>648117901
those guys are dicks op
>>
>>648119242
I hope you get cancer you faggot
>>
File: 4714197_IMG_7892.jpg (75 KB, 411x560) Image search: [Google]
4714197_IMG_7892.jpg
75 KB, 411x560
AW U MAD
>>
>>648119455
Sadly dubs never lie
>>
fukin brutal I'm sorry man
>>
>>648119658
Not mad, just sad
>>
>>648117901
I've found great results with just doing things that I want to do, and inviting other people along.

Instead of "hey who wants to go to a comedy club" just "hey, I'm going to see XXYYZZ on Saturday"

Instead of "I'm having XYZ at my place" just "hey I'm doing XYZ"

Fuck other people. Go to movies by yourself. They're missing out if they don't show up
>>
Next time spend the money on drugs and alcohol. Too many people would have showed up.
>>
>>648119814
Exactly, the more you do this, the more will come. Or just start a meetup and go with strangers.
>>
Those people are shitty.

Don't worry about it, OP. You dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>648119618
That sounds like a great time
>>
File: 1445309282070.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
1445309282070.gif
2 MB, 360x200
if you really knew they'd come, they'd come. good luck bro. sorry if you actually were offended
>>
I would have came, ate some BBQ, popped open a couple of cold ones and chat with you.
>>
I would have come to your party OP, you sound like a cool guy
>>
>>648117901
i couldve used some bbq
>>
>>648119177
i was an asshole and i was well liked, and i manipulated people. thats not the way to happiness, and it is not the right means to attain goals. i refuse to be an asshole anymore, for the sake of not hurting those who turn out to be like myself. i cannot take the chance. i have however cut most shitty people off, but that means being alone. ill find a shithead to fill that spot till i get tired of em, but im still using that one person, and i dont like that. most people have a high esteem with no real reason to, because theyre either dumb, snobby, or both.

>>648119439
im too nice, i wish to see humanity be humans. i guess its why i come to /b/, to expell my negativity so i dont keep it around the people in my life.

>>648119618
it sucks, that random people treat you better than friends would. are people today really that boring? are our friends just wanting instant gratification and get bored with relationships too fast?
>>
>>648117901

It's not you, fag. It's 2015. Everyone wants to be at home and be alone. It's not you, you're a good person. People just don't get down like that anymore.
>>
>>648119014
Underrated post
>>
>>648120891
BUT WHY? just because everyone wants to fuck their aux input on their phone doesnt mean i have to. how do you survive in this world without having to meet people and be in social situations? i guess when it comes to your down time it doesnt matter but holy fuck nuts why would you want to be alone all the time? i tried it for a few years, not fun and extremely boring.
>>
>>648120766
>it sucks, that random people treat you better than friends would. are people today really that boring? are our friends just wanting instant gratification and get bored with relationships too fast?

The way I fucking see it. after that day, I pretty much did a mass friend wipe on facebook and had like 34 friends left... cause Phone numbers and skype addresses was all I was gonna continue to use on all but a select few.

whats worse is I have a problem with IBS. and any form of anxiety can cause a flare up and it just destroys my day. but I stucked it up and still hosted that shit. I tried being sociable. but it just gets blown in my face.

randoms are good I guess because they don't know what to expect from you. fuck if some fucker came up to me, and was like "BRAH COME TO MY PARTY THIS DAY" i'd totally go to check it out.

I'd stay too if that Dick to Tit ratio was equal or better then 3:1
>>
File: 32670935.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
32670935.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>648121178
Did you say you would have weed and or cool ifg they brought weed? everyone just wants to get stoned and chill man.
>>
>>648117901
Sorry. OP I would've come too. I've been off work for 2 mos on an injury, laid up on couch and only 1 person has visited me. I know the feeling
>>
>>648118094
this
>>
>>648117901
Sounds like facebook "friends"

99% of your facebook friends are merely acquaintances. They don't really care about you. They only added you as a friend because they know who you are (an acquaintance).

Inviting your coworkers puts them in an awkward situation. They work with you every day, but they aren't your friend. Everybody acts friendly at work but it's mostly just a facade.

After a full day of work I just want to go home and be with my family.
>>
>>648121298
I did the same, but made a new facebook and added the few close friends i have. now i think i need to do another wipe.

i know the feel mane, putting yourself out there and being the person you want to be only to get shit on. i like the opportunity of chatting up strangers but i like complex conversations with people i know. i want to stimulate their minds, i like to see my friends be intelligent and do well. i have much love and i refuse to just give it away randomly.
>>
>>648121577
LMAO. I knew someone who tried to throw a big ass stoner party for everyone to smoke dope and get high, im talking like 40+ people.

Of course you get a bunch of retarded stoners into one place. and its only a matter of time until porky shows up and throws them into the pokey.
>>
>>648121178
there are a TON of people who go out. young, old, dumb, smart, poor, rich, ugly, sexy, drinkers, sober people. it's either your city or the places you frequent. keep trying new things...
>>
>>648117901
Boring day at work - spent the last hour and a half just watching the clock tick around. Got some local beer and made fish tacos with the GF.

>7/10 will attend next week
>>
File: pepe dead.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe dead.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>648117901

It's okay... OP. At least you had people respond. I wouldn't have gotten any replies in the first place.
>>
heres a song for your feels, OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQVI7CqGbI
>>
>>648121577
nigga dats all i do. well not all i do, i do a lot of fun stuff. but i burn and do all kinds of shit. ill drink too. all my friends are over 21 anyway except for like one.

im a cool stoner and an awesome drinker. i can have fun doing anything, maybe i put too much responsibility in their hands by letting them pick an activity.
>>
File: whyyyyy.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
whyyyyy.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
sorry mate, know how it feels. just gotta say fuckem and drink more. Thats all i do anymore. People only use you or look up to you. Thats all

live for yoself m8

also

>pretty fucking drunk, ignore me
>>
>>648119532
what a dumb fucking post
>>
OP, where the fuck was MY invitation? God damn dude I would have been hella down to drink and eat with you.
>>
>>648119613
valid
>>
just smoke weed op
>>
>>648121819
yeah shits gay. you post a picture of something stupid. 60+ likes.

you say hey lets meet up and chill, I got a big bottle of makersmark and a few glasses. 2 likes and 1 comment saying "lol when?" to get replied too but never again replied back.

I swear the autism is real on facebook. its worse when those cool friends you use to hang out with gets cucked by some girl and you never hear or see from them for months on end.
>>
>>648121845
see, the town i live in actually has the top ranked shittiest people in my state. and when i chose to be alone, thats when i lived in a better city. bad decision on my part.
>>
>>648119532
theres a shitpost, then theres your dumbassery
>>
no wonder dude. turrible
>>
>>648117901
They don't want free food and beer fuck them they are stupid
>>
>>648122158
you skr8 nigga. people do only wanna use you. if its mutual using, then thats a real friend. they got you and you got them, hard to find people like that though.
>>
>>648122320
you wouldnt happen to live in Toledo, OH would you
>>
>>648119613

True... so true.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
>>
>>648122455
them tru friends are hard to find.....thats why i love all you faggots, cause youre my faggots
>>
>>648119894
>hurr muh enlightenment!
>>
File: 21aAXV5.jpg (65 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
21aAXV5.jpg
65 KB, 360x240
>>648122604
>>
>>648117901
Damn man, I would have came. I fucking love BBQ. They definitely missed out.
>>
>>648122266
Well, the fault there is that it's maker's mark. Buy something better that doesn't cause a 2 day hangover and maybe people will show up and not just be cordial.

>me sitting alone bottomless with a large bottle of maker's mark nearby.
>>
>>648122266
i guess i was that cuck recently, but not in that way. some bitch fucked me over and i just stopped talking to people. i get good action on my facebook here and there but like you said, its dumb fucking pictures and people liking it and saying lol.

as a society we are pumping social media into our veins and its not helping us in terms of being a cohesive society.
>>
>>648118094
Beer and food

How can people pass up on that.
Op don't feel bad
>>
>>648117901
You have us OP...we all would have come. Even if your still an autistic faggot....WE WOULD HAVE COME DAMN IT
>>
I would have came. I have no friends and never get invited to anything. I would have loved to get out of the basement for a night. Fuck those shitty people OP.
>>
>>648117901
Free beer, BBQ, and a hot tub? I would have stayed for at least 2 hours, even if I hated your guts.
>>
File: 1443419921217.jpg (47 KB, 228x561) Image search: [Google]
1443419921217.jpg
47 KB, 228x561
>>648122468
naw, south florida. and fuck toledo, never been there but ive heard negativity.

>>648122604
love you too niggerfaggot
>>
>>648120891

As much as I agree with this, my enjoyment of a free all-you-can-eat meal would have trumped my desire to jack off on /b/ for awhile.

I would've hung out with OP and ate his food and shit in his toilet and watched fucked up shit on his tv streamed through the internet. Maybe some good flicks. Would have been a good time for all, yo.
>>
Take some pics of this party OP, fuck them I'll enjoy if they didn't want to.
>>
>>648122853
>Even if your still an autistic faggot....WE WOULD HAVE COME DAMN IT
This is true. It's not like we all aren't autistic, so we wouldn't hold that against you

I enjoy being among my own kind, but I don't blame anybody for trying to be a normie
>>
>>648122750
love you mate

you too OP

*clinks beer*

heres to my fellow 4faggots
>>
>>648120766
>i come to /b/, to expell my negativity so i dont keep it around the people in my life.
No. You come to /b/ because there's a lot of people here who you can relate to, and who understand you and care. <3
>>
File: pepe.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
51 KB, 657x527
Rip
>>
>>648121577
you. fucking. fag.
>>
>>648123203
love every single last one of you assholes <3
>>
>>648123070
If we didnt atleast try to pretend to be normal, we would all be wizards...and lets face it. We cant ALL be wizards...right? Right /b/ros?
>>
>>648122759
?? all my retarded friends drink their shit on ice, and I always end up pouring them a fingers lick or two high and that's it..

me personal. I drink it straight and warm. yummy.

>>648122780
brah dropping friends you use to see like 4 times a week for some bitch isn't cool. and I never did that, I either brought the bitch along to hang out with friends. or told her I we weren't gonna hangout that day.

cause in the end, even after being together for 3 years. that bitch will decide just to up and move on out of the blue. and its best to still have those bro-tier friends to spend your even more extra time with now.
>>
>>648117901
damn, I would've cane buddy :^)
Sounded like a grand old time
>>
>>648117901
Fuck them, OP. Sounded like that would a been fun. Anyway enjoy your time with the beer and food you delightful fucker
>>
>>648123308
We love you too Anon =D
>>
>>648119618
Ayy fam what did you put on the business card for the party and how did you approach random ppl? I want to do this but have never tried before
>>
>>648117901
>be me
> drinking alone
>Friday night

I would of came /b/ro
>>
>>648123404
this is why i come to this place

fucking love you guys

make me cry a little

>dont mind me, im through 2 bottles of wine

>still love you fuckers though
>>
>>648123313
I think I'm becoming a born again wizard.

>>648122971
nigguh how you from south florida and having a hard time finding a party.. or friends?.. I got grandparents and aunts and uncles who live in miami/dade my parents grew up there. but I grew up in kissimmee mostly..

but srsly, theres shit to do out there.
>>
File: ..png (3 KB, 217x219) Image search: [Google]
..png
3 KB, 217x219
>>648117901
Stayed in my house all day so sounds like it would've been rad
>>
Why cant we all just hang out /b/? I love you autistic fucks
>>
ITT: 50 anons cry because no friends and jerk off with each other's tears
>>
>>648123203
why not both? i know we all like to act like were spergs and shit, but most of us are normal as fuck. in the sense that we keep our /b/ contained while we are in public.
>>648123308
<3's for all

>>648123341
naw this girl i would have around with friends and shit. its just when she fucked around on me, i didnt let myself go cry to my friends about it. i know they wouldve helped me out and give me support but i hate to put that on other people, so i suffer by myself.
>>
>>648123735
Your GOD DAMN RIGHT we do
>>
>>648123705
let's make a meetup
>>
Just found out I didn't get into the school I applied for. Can't talk to anyone about it. Don't worry OP, at least you got to eat steak.
>>
>>648123705
all of us autistic fucks need to stick together man

>be me
>be without autistic fucks
>whatislife.jpg
>fuck this shit

life would be nothing without you glorious motherfuckers
>>
>>648123735
come on man, join us

just pull your pants down and I'll lubricate your cock with my tears. it'll be fun
>>
>>648123887
you can talk to us mate

just gotta find the right feels thread

with the right autismos
>>
Free beer, rubbed steaks and sauced chickens? A pool and a hot tub? Bro, don't feel too bad about this, they sound like morons to miss out on that. Still, 33 yeses and not 1 shows up is weird. Fuck apathetic people these days and not wanting to have a good old fashioned BBQ.
>>
>>648123769
>but most of us are normal as fuck
uhh...anon...I've got some bad news for you...
>>
Gentlemen. A moment of silence for OP who is not a fag on this day.
>>
>>648121758
semi-underrated
>>
>>648123610
nigga its called saint lucie county. SAINT LOUSY NIGGA.

my town is 80% young people.
>60% swagfag stoners
>40% sluts who never even fucked

dude seriously people here are boring, uneducated, and love to smoke and do nothing. i smoke but i do shit while im high. plus theres nothing to do in my city other than go clothes shopping or going out to eat. theres just pot and a bunch of drugs and lots of cops, so lots of trouble. oh dont forget the wannabe gangster whiteboys. fucknigga town is my town, and goddammit i hate it. i lived in the ghetto, id much rather go back there.
>>
File: ibpo0NU6BCztOZ.gif (73 KB, 502x310) Image search: [Google]
ibpo0NU6BCztOZ.gif
73 KB, 502x310
>>648123595
Feel of the night if OP story is true. Pics to prove it?
>>
File: 1442210150943.jpg (110 KB, 640x784) Image search: [Google]
1442210150943.jpg
110 KB, 640x784
>>648124081
fuckin love you op. Thanks for bein that cool guy i never got to hang around at the office
>>
>>648123500
Basically just put like the name of your party. like for example
>josh's car meet.
>sunday October, 25.
>Movies showing from 8PM to 4AM.
>3282 nigger lane road.

and that's it.. don't put too much details and sound stupid autistic.

and when you come up to them, be like "sup guys. you all want to come to a party this weekend? I'm gonna have a projector and showing some classic movies you just drive out to this location [hand them the card] and park. ill be there making food handing out drinks. tell your friends and bring them along. the more people the better it will get."

SELL Them the party anon, like you're trying to make a million dollar deal.
>>
>>648123944
Checkd
I love you bastards so god damn much. I got 2 kids, a decent job, a grillfriend thats out of my league, but GOD FUCKING DAMN IT you faggots are my family. dont an hero /b/ros...i NEED you!
>>
>>648119242

No he is not a loser. He is at least trying to socialize with others. He is initiating and approaching people. He is spending money to organize an event to bring people together at his own expense . People are boring nowadays. They dont want to lift their finger to have fun.
>>
>>648124052
youre not normal? i said most, so i cant be too far from the truth.
>>
>>648120222
Chekd
>>
>>648117901
i would have come dood
>>
>>648124149
LMAO. brah, you gotta invite me some time and show me around, I've only ever passed through saint luice. Bonus points if you've got a motorcycle. or moped. idc.

Hit me up on kik if you wanna. I aint gay tho, so none of that shit. squirrelzz
>>
File: 1359128262834.jpg (61 KB, 649x522) Image search: [Google]
1359128262834.jpg
61 KB, 649x522
>>648119657
Every time I see a post like this I think of what happened with totalbiscuit and it gives me a chuckle
>>
File: 20151024_001119.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151024_001119.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>648124194
sorry, other bottles in the trash in the other room already....

Still love you fuckers though
>>
File: IMG_21711.jpg (45 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_21711.jpg
45 KB, 400x500
>>648117901
Well maybe you're ugly
>>
File: Untitled.png (863 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
863 KB, 1680x1050
>>648117901
That fucking sucks man. I planned a breakfast party for people, and told everyone they can come. I let people know for weeks, and the day of I slaved over the oven and cooked a good 20 pancakes expecting people.

No one showed
>>
>>648118257
Third, shame on the people to turn down free alcohol.
>>
>>648124671
also sorry for sideways picture, taken from a phone
>>
File: 1443118448319.jpg (6 KB, 268x311) Image search: [Google]
1443118448319.jpg
6 KB, 268x311
>>648117901
Try being femanon next time. Other bitches come to snoop. Men come to get frisky.
>You cun't lose if you have a vagoo.
>>
Fuck those assholes from work bring leftovers full of laxitives
>>
>>648124255
>He is at least trying to socialize with others.
this
OP went to significant effort. I've seen normies throw parties where you brought your own meat.

>at least OP has food for a few weeks
>>
Fuck them OP it just says something about them not you. I worked all day but I picked up some weed and have been smoking on it in my room, nothing else really except for some vidya
>>
>>648124971
fuck yeah man, OP did some fucking work

these faggots were too lazy or too fucking normie-tastic to go

fucking douchenuggets
>>
>>648124671
Jesus, OP. I'm so sorry they did this to you.
>>
>>648117901
I'd have come man
>>
Please please please please op, don't tell me you live in MD
>>
>>648124594
i got a soccer-mom-ass car, and dont worry, i aint no queer. but i am in queer territory so be glad i got a car and not a moped. ive met people from 4chan before, and have had many friends who come here, not just for /b/. you seem pretty cool brah, and i got friends in orlando and st pete.

>>648124679
IM UGLY AND I AM PROUD
>>
>>648125201
ohfuck.jpeg

im not OP

still single and lonely cuck though

still love you faggots

sorry for misunderstanding

just some faggot in a far away land
>>
File: 1444867823387.jpg (955 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1444867823387.jpg
955 KB, 2560x2489
I'm about 30 now and I stopped hanging out consistently with strangers a long time ago. Tried to hang out with some people down in Tempe (neighbors) when I was dating my ex. Unfortunately they were typical college kids, entitled millennials. One dude was a typical hipster with the tight pants, flannel shirt, and goth/emo/apathetic drawl to his voice.

I can't stand most people, I have a few computer nerd/gaming friends that I see maybe once a year anymore, those are my only true friends.
>>
>>648125415
man

why cant we all just be fucking friends

i love all you fuckers
>>
File: 1444053589419.png (515 KB, 1500x460) Image search: [Google]
1444053589419.png
515 KB, 1500x460
>>648124671
Your /b/ros have your back. Tonight you may request revenge from the 4chan army.
>>
>>648117901
kill yourself
>>
I've had a similar experience buddy, My parents went to mexico for a week and I planned a big party.
Only 3 of my friends showed up and drank all my booze and ate food and then left.
Many people said they were coming, I figured I was getting laid that night for sure...blah
And because some friends showed up I couldn't even lie about it
>>
>>648124044
Family makes me feel like shit when I don't meet their expectations, did shitty in community college for the last few year but recently I finally started to get my grades up enough to maybe apply someplace. Wasn't good enough. I feel like a failure.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>648125573
Sorry wine guy. This is for OP.
>>
>>648125732
fuck you you piece of fucking radiated drop of cow cum
>>
File: kayme_0653.jpg (1 MB, 1150x1500) Image search: [Google]
kayme_0653.jpg
1 MB, 1150x1500
>>648119242
suck it whore
>>
>>648125415
>typical college kids
explain. when i was in college i found my peers to be extremely douchey.
>>
>>648125798
family aint shit m8. my whole family outcasted me because my dream was to be a rockstar and not some fucking ricxh ass douchebag

now i make good money, and i lost sight of my dream trying to make my family happy

dont loose sight of who you are mate. i threw my dreams away for my family and now im fucked and i sob to myself everynight about it
>>
>>
File: 1424086321563s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1424086321563s.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>648125819
Fuck you, you fucking fuck-headed fuck-fuck fuckity-fuck.
>>
goddammit OP this isn't a proper feels thread but im having them. i would have eaten all of your steak and drink all your beer and thank you profusely for being such a gracious host and an all around nice guy. you don't eat alone tonight OP I'm right here with you buddy
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (8 KB, 228x250) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
8 KB, 228x250
>>648126057
tryina have a feels thread mate
>>
>>648126047
this. dont let family hold you back if you feel like you could be doing better elsewhere.

>>648124924
naw dude my parties used to have the following rules

>bring your own fucking beer
>share beer so everyone gets different stuff
>bring snacks, because were making the main course
>bring games, vidyas, board games, movies, whatever
>if you want to smoke the ganj, come to my room

stir-fridays/vidya game nights were a blast yo.

so many people used to come to me to avoid some of the party just to chill with me and smoke and talk.
>>
>>648126089
wat
>>
>>648125924
The one guy pulled the "I can only drink liquor I can't drink beer" bullshit out of his ass and basically took the opposite position of everything I tried to talk about. It almost seemed as though he wanted to purposefully debate. The other kids were just kinda meh. I tried to talk about science, the universe, simulation theory, nerd shit and they were only interested in talking about retarded stuff. Just didn't mesh well at all, I like to talk about interesting shit with educated people but most of the time they don't have anything to offer.
>>
That's not how you throw a party.
That's how you feed a party.

You need to have a REASON to go to the party. NOT just an "come on over, I gots food"
FUCK THAT, its Friday night (2AM over here, just got home, gotta work tomorrow morning).

A party need a REASON!
SuperBowl, for instance. Or even bullshit like MTV, Grammys, Oscars. It needs a theme and a REASON

DJ, Bitches, Bitches, and more Bitches gotta definitely show, that brings other people.

The unpolular weird guy can't just say, "come over for food" or whatever: Unless he was a big time weed dealer, who had lots of bitches also coming over...

but just some dood with food and beer.
That's my place, mon tues wed thurs fri sat sun..

6PM party? what is this, a study group?
9PM or 10PM, and people shwo up at midnite for dj, bitches and drugs/booze.

Co-workders are NOT your friends.
They already see you 40 hours a week,
Why hang out with you more on Friday nite? for food?

Live and learn.
And lots of leftovers

You obviously have no social skills, and this was not the way to "build" social skills
>>
File: 194923934.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
194923934.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
you ever wonder if every post in a thread like this is some crazy fast typing person who is so fucking schizo and lonely they spar up like 40-50 conversations at once with themselves and we all think it's some actual anon thread?
>>
>>648126047
No, you're still to scared to try. Musicians usually start of broke, so you are already ahead of the game. Buy some gear and play some tunes.
>>
>>648126335

Woah.
>>
>>648126335
yeah.
what if this was all pasta - pre written by someone
>>
>>648126335
i would actually be truly impressed. genius level typing speed and conversational skills(even if this is /b/)
>>
>>648126335
Have done this. Was proud.
>>
File: DidSome1SaySpidy.jpg (44 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
DidSome1SaySpidy.jpg
44 KB, 544x400
>>648117901
>>
>>648126567
video?
>>
Delete every single one of them. They ask why just say "No one showed, you clearly are not my friend" They'll make an excuse you just half agree and walk away. They were never your friend.
>>
>>648126331
Bullshit. Cause my friend threw parties all the time for the fuck of it. We simply smoked weed, drank, and had music and a fire. I never even brought my own shit, spare for a few rare occasions when I had money. Some times it's about togetherness, and he wasn't even popular in high school
>>
>>648119455
Here here! Go FUCK off, loser
>>
>>648126652
go away the thread just got interesting.
>>
>>648117901
If true that's pretty shitty, I'm also surprised people turned down free food and booze.

But wait, if your house has a pool, hot tub and all that shit sounds like you live in a nice place.
>>
File: thumbnail_7590060549495884163.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_7590060549495884163.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>648126225
I SAID,
>"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCK-HEADED FUCK-FUCK FUCKITY-FUCK!!!"
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>648126702
That's called a sausage fest, not a party.
big difference, retard
>>
>>648126652
>>648126716
>>648126335
So you're on to OP and he activated his derailing personality...holy shit anon
>>
>>648117901
Dude, where do you live?

We might be able to com some other time

>ill bring the weed
>>
>>648117901
ha loser
>>
>>648117901

What is a phone and how do I use it?
>>
>>648126770
There were plenty of women too. I actually got a lap dance by 2 women at once when I was tripping nuts on acid for my 16th birthday
>>
>>648126770
Jr High and High Scchool dont count. OP is a big ass grown man, with no social circle
>>
>>648126246
probably werent very into education. community or uni students? sounds like fun conversation to me. and as a college student i liked to play devils advocate, but i wouldnt just sit there and pick the opposite side like a douchebag. id state my position but then throw some hypotheticals.
>>
>>648126671
Nah, but in the thread I was 5 different people responding to both myself and others guiding topic of interest as I saw fit. A bit of a power-trip if youre able to pull it off.
>>
>>
Don't sweat it. op. I once invited like 7 people from work to come over to my house on a friday night to chill. Even sent texts out earlier that day to remind them and got responses saying they'll be there. Not one showed up. It's bullshit, but it happens. Just DON'T EVER invite coworkers to hang out. They will almost always puss out at the last minute and leave your ass hanging and feeling like a total loser. Fuck them.
>>
>>648126331
I...I can't believe I'm saying this...but this is actual constructive criticism
>>
>>648117901
straight up fucking rude man , be sure to let all the cunts know how fucking shit they are for letting u get all the supplys then not showing up.
>>
File: 122412345.jpg (24 KB, 222x350) Image search: [Google]
122412345.jpg
24 KB, 222x350
>>648117901
well after all you are on /b/. soooo...heh. let's be honest. (pic related)
>>
This is the individualist capitalist social maxist country all the cuckservative know nothings wanted.
The final form of extreme individualism is a sociopathic population and that's just an escalating survival strategy.
Everyone told you a white lie thinking its an OPTION for them, not a commitment.
YOU, the OP are an autist, thinking that because people told you in passing they were going to show up, that they were actually going to show up.
America is a country full of liars.
It rose to power through lies and deception, and its population is full of some of the most habitual liars on the planet.
"Get yours." "Out for mine." "Not my problem."
You better learn to lie on a regular basis and join the rest of society or you'll be socially isolated for a long long time.
Throw away all the bullshit grade school taught you about the golden rule and being fair. That was all a smoke screen to make you the easily controlled and manipulated person you are today.
>>
>>648117901
Where you live op if your close enough me and my the homies tryna come threw and we got bitches
>>
>>648126907
uni students, it was just one instance. most of the time i can meet cool people at my job or the gym or wherever, we just never hang out.
>>
>>648127035
GET OUT
>>
>>648126331
youre that jock who gets attention for his skills, and everyone wants to use the fuck outta you. i know because i was you.

a party doesnt need drugs or women, if you think that then you are a lame ass nigga. if pussy and weed is all that makes you happy, you lead one hell of an empty shell of a life.
>>
>>648127195
SECOND
>>
File: SpidyBeingSpidy.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
SpidyBeingSpidy.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
Spiderman would have come OP. Spiderman never turns down free steak and beer from law-abiding citizens.
>>
>>648127252
ELEVENTH
>>
>>648127247
Old fag is old.

But is true when you get past the 20's man. So semi-agree
>>
>>648127349
that's because spider man is a fucking jew.
>>
File: SpidyKeepsItClassy.jpg (40 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
SpidyKeepsItClassy.jpg
40 KB, 400x350
>>648127424
>>
>>648127247
Party doesn't need bitches?????
Sorry, have never been to one of your gay orgies
>>
>>648121899
same here.
witnessed.
>>
>>648127190
well i guess i have the same problem. i can meet awesome people, i just dont follow up, or they dont. cant be mad because i sometimes am the lazy one. but when it comes to get togethers it sucks when friends dont wanna come.
>>
Did you make it clear there was going to be free beer and barbecue?
>>
>>648127483
ok ok..you got me. how much do i have to pay you for class to be allowed to speak my mind in an anon board, jew?
>>
>>648124684
what's a breakfast party? are you suppose to stick the fork in the pancakes and wave them around like glowsticks?
>>
>>648118094
better than being a wagecuck like me and spending your friday at a job you hate.
>>
>>648117901
damn, I wish I could've gone
>>
>>648124777

God post.
>>
>>648127562
Dude I've been to at least 15 parties+ all "with bitches" and only ONE time did I experience someone getting laid (don't know how to word it) AND they were already in a relationship
>>
>>648127689
10,000 shekels kind faggot
>>
>>648127394
im not old, its just about wanting more outta life than instant gratification. pussy is a dime a dozen, and weed almost is too. building relationships and helping each other succeed and cope with everyday life is where its at. people arent like that anymore.

>>648127562
theres different kinds of parties. just because theres a sausagefest doesnt mean you have to start sucking all the cocks, stop projecting.
>>
>>648117901
Damn op I would've came I had a shit day at my job an would've loved some bar b q an brew.
>>
>>648127777
FUCKING ALL THE WITNESS
>>
>>648127720
stagehand here
don't get me started..
>>
>>648127777
quads don't lie, confirmed jew.
>>
>>648127762
Well, nice to meet you, Hugh Hefner.
>>
>>648127693
Long story short there's this week at my high school for testing, and anyone that isn't a sophomore gets to skip the first 3 hours of school "to not disturb the test takers" and I told everyone to come
>>
>>648117901
If I was actually invited to this, I would have loved to come. It seems like nine of is actually know each other unfortunately. Spent my whIle night just playing Destiny a-fucking-gain
>>
>>648127777
>>648124777

WITNESSED.

And I hope you're the same guy.
>>
File: 1443738176812.jpg (21 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
1443738176812.jpg
21 KB, 400x324
>>648127777
>>
File: 775512344.jpg (84 KB, 410x634) Image search: [Google]
775512344.jpg
84 KB, 410x634
>>648127884
>>648127851
>>648127777
It's the return of christ and he's damning an anon.
>>
>>648127970
i am, but have no idea how to prove it lol
>>
>>648127885
I wish I was hugh hefner
>>
>>648127905
M-matt?
>>
>>648128023
doesn't that make him still just a fucking jew?
>>
>>648128118
you got me. i'm matt. it's not you it's me, you see i'm a fucking jew.
>>
Like this: http://www.rambling-geek.com/
>>
>>648127853
story time
>>
File: 528.jpg (110 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
528.jpg
110 KB, 460x500
>>648117901
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: latest.jpg (59 KB, 445x548) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
59 KB, 445x548
MAHXIE.
www.soundcloud.com/baby-bop-bj
>>
>>648124203
Hell yeah. Thanks, nigger Josh
>>
fucking jew ruined the thread.
>>
C A M P F I R E S O N G song
>>
>>648128198
youre not my matt, gtfo.
>>
>>648128419
this. and to think i could talk with my fellow anons for a minute, what am i, an asshole?
>>
>>648128426
oh...i see. so now that you have another faggots dick in your ass with the name matt suddenly everything we had is over with? well fuck you trevor. you're a cunt.
>>
>>648117901
Fuck man I'm so sorry that's fucked man
>>
>>648128052
newfag
>>
File: 1437581937333.png (154 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
1437581937333.png
154 KB, 330x327
>>648128052
respond to both, screenshot, then post. Come on now.
>>
>>648127035
oh shit, another fagot writing his manifesto before doing a mass shooting and suicide? fuck fagot, you bring the FBI here, stop it
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.