[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NZ Thread For those with nothing better to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: new-zealand-flag.gif (8 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
new-zealand-flag.gif
8 KB, 800x400
NZ Thread

For those with nothing better to do.
>>
>>647768074
Why are IDs even gone?
>>
evening, quite lively in here isnt it?
>>
>>647768265
cause u touch your self at night
>>
>>647768363
only when your mum isnt here
>>
CHCH boys
>>
>>647768458
Lucky her, she needed fresh meat
>>
Wellington anyone?
>>
>>647768626
sup niqqah
>>
JW-15 anon here?

Also hamilton reporting
>>
File: MM4.png (121 KB, 248x394) Image search: [Google]
MM4.png
121 KB, 248x394
Palmy here
>>
fucking shitty night. What are you guys up to
chch reporting in
>>
http://tinychat com/nzcam
>>
Motueka loser here
>>
>>647769085
Best moment of my day was finally having a decent shit after four days of nothing. Had nothing but fruit juice, tea, and coffee all day just to exorcise that arse demon.
>>
>>647769240
Fuck I hate constipation, got that shit at the moment
>>
>>647769135
why are these always so shit?
>>
samoan fag reporting in. malo bros!
>>
File: pickles.jpg (176 KB, 670x762) Image search: [Google]
pickles.jpg
176 KB, 670x762
>>647769240
Didn't try the pickle diet?
>>
Need some exam study motivation tbh
>>
When is your flag a mix of UK and Aus flags?
>>
check muh kwads
>>
>>647769556
I love beef vindaloo even though it gives me the shits so I know where he's coming from.
>>
Wellington meet up?
>>
>>647769654
oh i hate feet
>>
>>647769640
>When is your flag a mix of UK and Aus flags?
>When

Never, why would you even ask that?
>>
>>647768074
Welly checking in, fucken stuck at work updating servers. Just gone 12 hour day, I hate this place.
>>
Auckland here with shitty uni work, but looking forward to armageddon this weekend
>>
>>647769718
im on cuba st m 20
>>
Te Puke reporting in.
>>
Nelson nudes?
>>
File: MM7.png (241 KB, 347x441) Image search: [Google]
MM7.png
241 KB, 347x441
>>647769052
>>
hai friends~~<3~~
>>
>>647770261
nope
>>
>>647770309
ive never seen any of rons work, and only seen what images of line b posts, and the gif s fromway back when
>>
>>647769214
Chur Valley loser here
>>
Anyone had success with online dating here? If not, how do you get laid?
>>
>>647770309
>You really think this'll get me a younger audience? Are people actually into trannies now?
>Of course Ron, Bailey is really popular with that demographic.
>*Sigh* Ok, let's do this.
>>
Threads are shit now
>>
>>647770684
Get laid with foreign chicks, the local stock are 95% trash
>>
File: mia.jpg (107 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
107 KB, 480x853
Hawkes Bay nudes
>>
>>647770684
by playing mind games with ditsy bitches
>>
>>647770684
>How do you get laid
I just show bitches my dick and they can't resist it, but you don't know any of them they go to another school.
>>
>>647770725
i dunno if they done a video, i hope so, would be kinky af
>>
thread sucks
go here
>>
Christchurch here.
>>
Can never find any weed in christchurch, wheres it at.
>>
Quick poll

Who thinks heather du placi allen should be prosecuted?
>>
>>647771009
thats worse, full of autists and sperg maoris

>>647771126
hi

>>647771268
north island
>>
>>647771268
u gotta knoow a guy tbh fam
>>
>>647771336
the police should be pursuing it, not gun city.
>>
tga up in this bitch
>>
>>647770780

hola
>>
Did anyone else get a lump in their tit when going through puberty but it just went away? Guy btw.
>>
>>647771336
>>647771463

Yeah have to agree. Police should be getting on that shit.
>>
>>647771009
fuck off adam
>>
>>647771575
are you in a gang
>>
>>647771373

>>647771345

Been here a week since I got back from fiji (good weed in fiji) and no luck, need a hook up argh. Maori guy sold me and the mrs an ounce for $50 when we were in Timaru and it was quite good stuff.
>>
>>647771620
>>647771463

it was orchestrated by the police union guy though, any pursuit by police would go in the face of another expolice officer
>>
Sneaking on my tablet here in windy Wellington
>>
>>647771888
Trips singles trips. Good jab.
>>
>>647768814
>Wellington anyone?
Me I'm in upper hutt
>>
>>647771888
Police union has nothing to do with the actual police though.

She forged fake documents and pretended to be a police officer. No loophole.
>>
>>647770309
What was his reaction
>>
Any1 got nudes of Kelly nafatali
>>
>>647771584
from hawkes bay?
>>
Where da dunedin nudes at?
>>
i wanted to tell you about a strange creature i saw once in the forests near my house i live about 1 mile from these forests with a lake in between it the forest sits right next to the missouri river its only about a 2 minute walk to go through it the wide way and about 7 to go through it the narrow way so it was small but it did have deer squirrels raccoons and probably a bunch of wild dogs and cats i know from experience that the forests around my house no mater how small they are the forests always seem to have drunken hobos and let me tell you that what i saw out in that forest was not human in any aspect of the word and only a few for being an animal see i know a lot on animals nature and even types of paleontology but im also into kinds of things like cryptids (a creature said to have been seen but unlikely to science to exist) Ghosts aliens demons and mythology but i never thought in my life id see something related to any of those topics
>>
>>647771715
No but im in your mother sorry /b
>>
>>647772072
I know police union isnt police but police union is made up of cops and ex cops

And yes no loophole she just plain broke the law inorder to create a anti-gun argument that wasnt there before which the current police union guy has been sprouting for awhile now, (as well has him wanting beat cops to be armed)
>>
about 3 or 4 years ago me and my family were going on a short hike through riverside park like we always do i always stayed at the back of the group because i liked to pretend i was out there alone as my father and sister was about 10 feet ahead of me talking about something i wasnt in on i Looked out through the trees and long grasses when i saw what looked like a dark black animal at first i thought it was some kind of a dog but it looked like it had a mane like a lion and its face was stretched out like an anteater but much thicker an almost reptile face covers by a tangled mane and short black fur covering the rest of its snout i didnt see a mouth or a nose not even any ears like a normal mammal it only stayed within my sight for what felt like 5 seconds
>>
right before i was about to tell my dad to look over it duct into the long grass and ran away the sounds of grass breaking and leaves crackling was the last thing i heard before the creature was gone i asked my dad and sister if they saw it or heard but they said they only heard it and they thought it was me running through the grass after that and 20 minutes of walking through the forest with the creature on my mind we went home and i didnt mention it for a while until about the year after that
>>
every time i went to riverside i remember that day This time i would be doing something a bit more than just remembering we were on the muddy river bank of the missouri river right next to riverside park as i was walking along through the mud and rocks i saw what looked like prints left by a big hoofed animal but the thing was that it looked like the thing that left the hooved prints walked on its back legs and only its back legs
>>
>>647772333
nice trips xx
>>
i have no idea whats going on in that forest Demons monsters werewolf Native american spirit? i have no idea all i know is that somewhere in the deepest part of those woods lives or used to live a black furry creature with hooves and no mouth i dont know if its still out in those woods or if it has left maybe the government took it away i dont know what scares me though is the fact that it looks so similar to this monster called the wendigo and the monster is said to never stop following you until it devours you
>>
>>647772581
Shit bro I didn't even notice. I was having a shit day but this is the first time I've ever rolled trips :D fuckin buzzin on dat
>>
>>647772614
>>647772576
>>647772509
>>647772477
>>647772355

This story maybe the best in history but i aint gonna read it as its presented so poorly.

Next time green text it and not as walls of text
>>
>>647772792
Congrats, your life has now peaked. Nothing else you do will be as good
>>
>>647772919
Don't tell him that, there's always quads to holdout for
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.