[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
~~~~VIRGIN THREAD, VIRGNS ONLY~~~~ 26 1/2 years old, farthest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: 1429682100298.jpg (43 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1429682100298.jpg
43 KB, 500x360
~~~~VIRGIN THREAD, VIRGNS ONLY~~~~

26 1/2 years old, farthest I been with a lady fella was when I was 14 and I made out with a GF I had made which lasted a week. We made out twice in total. I've never touched a boob. Seen 'gine irl. Yet people say I am atractive, it's just my social ineptness and the urge to do bigger and better things than sex has gotten in the way. I don't want kids either.

Is anyone possibly worse than me in this regard?
>>
>>647727377
Nah, you just fuckin suck at life. Good news is your pussy genes won't get passed on at least.
>>
Got some stories OP?
>>
>>647728033

Don't care at all about that. I am on the internet all day everyday and don't go outside unless to buy droogz or cigs. So I don't have much interaction with people in general.
>>
>>647728340

About what exactly?
>>
File: CFmdIPQ.png (538 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CFmdIPQ.png
538 KB, 1280x720
>>647727377
You just need to find an attractive-as-you-are socially inept girl. (Or that one girl from years ago you mentioned)
>>
/b/ thread, /b/ only
>>
>>647727377
Go to a club/dance/hootenanny
get drunk

that's really all you need to do.

>but no [social event] in my area!
yes there is. look harder

>no money!
You have a job, or if you live with your parents, you still get an "allowance" or at least some birthday money

>i dont drink
yes you do.
>>
>>647728869

I suppose so. The girl I made out with in highschool got knocked up and has kids now, so don't need that. And she did not age too well in 10 years fat wise.
>>
Considered getting a vasectomy and banging drunk whores without a condom? You're never going to find love anyway, so who gives a shit if you get herpes? Everything else can be treated with antibiotics. Except for AIDS. But honestly, if you get HIV from vaginal sex, you should buy a lottery ticket.
>>
>>647730085
AND if one of 'em does get pregnant and accuses you of being the father, you can go on maury!
>>
>>647729348
>yes there is. look harder

I end up standing in the corner after akwardly trying to talk to people at such things. I've got Panic Disorder and Depression which doesnt help the situation.

>You have a job, or if you live with your parents, you still get an "allowance" or at least some birthday money

Had a job making 8 bucks an hour part time during summer. Laid off when fall fit. I do have money of my own that I've saved while working, though.

>i dont drink

I havn't drank any alcohol in 2 years. I got an addictive personality, any drug I take I end up losing evrything.
>>
>>647727377
Is that pillow pants the pussy troll?
>>
>>647730085

I was an IV heroin addict for 5 years and managed to keep myself safe and clean from Hep C and AIDS. Whenever the first time comes I'll be wearing a condom for sure.
>>
Go to a group sessions for your panic disorder, and you could end up meeting a girl there just as inept at social skills as you.
>>
I also I moved back into the city I was born a year ago and havnt made a single friend. Even during drug use I would go in my room and be alone and use.
>>
File: 1432820261763.jpg (45 KB, 443x409) Image search: [Google]
1432820261763.jpg
45 KB, 443x409
20 virgin. Have made out with my only 2 girlfriends, have played with boobs before and got a handjob by a fat black chick. I didn't cum though. Haven't felt the need to go out and attempt to get laid for some reason. Feels good man.
>>
>>647731226

What are these group sessions? How do I find them? Are they like AA?
>>
>>647731650
*20 year old virgin
>>
>>647731650

well, you're doing better than me bro
>>
>>647732546
Thanks I guess but the last time I touched a girl or vise versa was like 8 months ago
>>
>>647727377
>>647728655
You should be checked for autism.
(not joking)
>>
>>647727377
post a selfie and let me determine whether your physical appearance does or does not play a role in your virgin status.
>>
>>647733221
Maybe. Or I'm just destined to be a loner. Being a virgin doesnt neccessarily bother me, if it happens it happens. I find most people to be emotional vampires, drama starters, and I feel the need to isolate myself before they suck my energy completely.
>>
>>647733761
Agreed. Post picture OP
>>
>>647727377
>>647728655
>urge to do bigger and better things
>don't go outside unless to buy droogz or cigs
Yea, really reaching for the stars there
>>
>>647727377
I'm 23.

Never had any girlfriends or female friends at all. Never kissed, hugged, held hands, etc. I've kind of just stopped caring at this point.
>>
im 18 but ill be losing it early next year when i visit the person im in a LDR with
>>
>>647733761

I don't have any new pictures of me within the past 5 or so years so wouldn't really be much help. I'm also the only person I know who doesnt own a smart phone or a camera.
>>
>>647734230
Wow. This is just sad. You should honestly kill yourself before that next year comes and you are vastly disappointed
>>
OP why do you try to justify yourself online? Would it make you feel better? Honestly, whether you're a virgin or not is your business. If you don't give two shits about vagoos, so be it. Just live your life.
>>
>>647734418
Take a picture off your computer, or you're just a lowly lying sack of fat who's too embarrassed to admit he's not even remotely attractive
>>
>>647730983
WTF? You were a heroin addict and never managed to bang a junkie whore? You must be destined to be a virgin forever, damn.
>>
>>647734006
You learned this on /b/ didn't you... Oh boy.
/b/ro, there are the good, then there are the bad. Just stay around the good, and you wont have to deal with the bad often
>>
I usually sniff the seats girls in school sit on
>>
>>647734495
Kek
>>
>>647734418
I was that guy until a month ago. To be honest, if you aren't very social or don't really give a fuck, you don't really need them. I could get by with a landline or an old flip phonee without much issue.

>>647734663
The guy probably doesn't have a webcam of any kind either.
>>
>>647734204

Finally someone I can relate to.

>>647734129

It's wierd, but I have no qualms or fears of walking through the ghetto being the only white person around. I guess that's a form of interaction?
>>
File: vomit.gif (486 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
vomit.gif
486 KB, 500x403
>>647734495
idk how anything i said is sad
lol
>>
Im a Christian
>>
22, no gf ever, no bj ever, no boobie groping ever, no nothing. Past religitardness might have been a factor.

I fell for this shy curly-haired waif back in high school, and pestered her with cringe love emails till she (excessively politely in retrospect) told me to FO. To this day I wish I could go back and punch myself in the teeth.

Once I got hugged by a fat Glaswegian chick on the train, does that count?
>>
>>647727377
>Is anyone possibly worse than me in this regard?
Elliot Rodger, the supreme gentleman, does those ring a bell?
>>
>>647727377
23 never had a girlfriend never fallen in love I get on great with women. Not really into the idea of sex for sex's sake.
>>
> 27.5 y/o
> went to strip club, touched boobs

that's as far as i went
>>
>>647735434
I went to a strip club once, but the place was seedy as fuck and the girls looked like walking AIDS dispensers.

I pretty much bolted the second I could because I wasn't drunk enough to deal with that place's C list dancers.
>>
>>647734706

Yep. I got clean by going to a methadone clinic everyday for 2 years and was surprised how many women were attached to the typical "loser junkie who steals shit and is an asshole". I made a lot of money in viral marketing when I was in my teens and had over $100k in the bank I blew through within 1.5yrs.

Like I said, I would go to the ghetto and literally park, walk around and cop my dope off of street corners by myself. I would then either go to work high, or go home and relax high in my room. I didnt have using "friends".
>>
>>647734710

I've been withdrawn and preferred to be alone since I can remmeber in 1st grade.
>>
File: snaketail.jpg (54 KB, 366x257) Image search: [Google]
snaketail.jpg
54 KB, 366x257
27, took one girl on one date a few years ago, got a hug.
>>
File: C50xT.jpg (76 KB, 1020x510) Image search: [Google]
C50xT.jpg
76 KB, 1020x510
>>647727377
>>647727377

I've had sex w/ 19 girls never came from vaginal interc. Still kkinda feel like a virgin tbh
>tfw I jack off to much.
>>
>>647727377
>it's just my social ineptness and the urge to do bigger and better things than sex has gotten in the way
Not being mean, but this absolutely reeks of autisim.

>Is anyone possibly worse than me in this regard?

Yes, someone at my old job was officially a wizard. I wanted to get him a wizard had for his 30th.
>>
>>647734862

Yeah, I have an "obamaphone" currently. Or Tracfone. It takes calls and makes texts. 500 free mins + unlimited texts.
>>
Try going to places where people are expected to socialize with new comers ie clubs, sporting teams etc.
Don't just go to gym and expect to socialize with people you don't know since they're probably only there to work out.
After a while you'll lose your social ineptness (hopefully) and be able to talk to girls since majority of people know at least one girl.
>>
>>647727377
well... im 28 years old and the closest i have been to a woman was with a hug...
naah, not really, i lost my virginity long ago OP, you are beyond salvation
>>
>>647734710
Some people just naturally don't like being around other people all the time. The problem is that they tend to be fully withdrawn because they never really get any meaningful relationships, as a result. Some find friends who get it, and they stay buds a long time. But most people don't really get it and don't want to deal with it either.
>>
20 y/o, made out with a hot chick in high school twice, got a blowjob from a nerdy chubby girl once, wondering if i will make it
>>
>>647735240

He was a narcissist. And he was 22 I believe.
>>
>>647730555
>bigger and better things
>panic disorder and depression
Dismissed as delusional fag
>>
>>647730555

>I've got panic disorder and depression

You should break the ice with that
>>
>>647736793
>H-h-hi I-I-I-I-I-I-I've got-t p-panic dis-dis-disaw fuck it i'm sad.
>>
Virgin turning 32 next month. I've given up.. if it happens it happens.. other than that I no longer care if I live or die. I don't have any friends either.

I'm also a Type 1 diabetic.. I drink too much and it will probably kill me. Whatever.
>>
>>647735434

OP here, reminds me, my dad brought me to a sleazy strip joint one time. $20 and these girls were topless and aggressively grinding on my boner in my pants, but i didnt cum. I touched/ rubbed one girls butt checks but wasnt sure if I was allowed to touch their tits so I didnt. The blonde had real nice big fake ones too. The dirty rican slut literally grinded on me for the whole 3 minutes and was feeling my junk through my pants, but it was mostly just akward. She then offered to take me into the back room for the full experience, w/e that means there, for $160. Was broke.
>>
Feels good that I lost it at 19, y'all don't sound too happy.
>>
Get a dating app- tinder, PoF, something.

Just be yourself, don't be a creeper, and try to make friends before going for pussy. Eventually you'll get paired with a desperate shut in of the opposite sex and you can both meet IRL to dry hump each other like the animal you are
>>
>>647737583
>Just be yourself, don't be a creeper,
What if I'm naturally a creeper?
Wouldn't being myself be bad advice?
>>
>be me at party
>cute 6.5/10 asks me to be her drinking buddy
>go shot for shot with her
>shes a lightweight
>gets wasted as fuck
>stumbling around, so i take her upstairs and tell her she needs to sleep
>shes mumbling and says she wants me to fuck her
>tempted as fuck but don't do it
>put her to bed
>she comes downstairs ten minutes later to puke all over the bathroom and pass out

should i have done it /b/?
>>
>>647735719
>>647737542

Pretty much the place I went to. The girls also all looked high as shit.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.