[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women's Rights: If women want equal rights, cool. But they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_mhsjpoeGyd1rgy2mdo1_500.jpg (190 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhsjpoeGyd1rgy2mdo1_500.jpg
190 KB, 500x647
Women's Rights: If women want equal rights, cool. But they don't deserve it because they're "superior" to men. That fully contradicts the fight for equality.

Racism: Drake is worth $75 Million. Jon Stewart is worth $80 Million. I am worth two twist-ties and some pocket lint. Stay humble.

Should Marijuana be legalized: The short answer is yes. The short reason why is: When you criminalize marijuana, you criminalize the people that use it. And people are GOING to use it. If it were legal, you could walk into a store, grab some dinner, bathroom essentials, a jar of some Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, some Skittles, and a soda. But because it is criminalized, the people that use it typically have to associate with people living a criminal lifestyle, which puts them in danger, and/or exposes them to harder, more addictive and harmful substances.

Pizza is a Vegetable: No it isn't.

More Than Two Genders/More Than Four Sexualities: Alright kids, you have male, and you have female. One has a penis, and one has a vagina. That's two (2) (II) (Dos). Yes you have hermaphrodite, but that's just 1+1, which still equals 2. So, you have heterosexual, likes the opposite gender, homosexual, likes the same gender, bisexual, likes BOTH genders, and asexual, which means you don't fuck with shit. Pansexual = Bisexual. There is not such thing as pansexual. You like them both, you like one, or you like none. That's it. People always like "Pansexual means I don't care what gender a person is, because i don't see gender." Bitch, that means you're cool with both. Polysexual = bisexual "I like more than one." Out of two? BISEXUAL. Now you're just making shit up to fight the power. Stick to the real atrocities: Hunger, Equal Rights, Education, Poverty, War, and Marijuana legalization.

Thoughts?
>>
Congrats. You have bought into pseudo-feminism and confuse it for the actual Women's Equality Movement. Women's rights isn't about female supremacy, it's about women being equal to men in all aspects.

Pansexual is not bisexual. No matter how badly you want to simplify sexuality and gender identity, you can't. Because 1) Gender is not determined by genitalia, and 2) There are more than two genders. Because that negates those born with no genitalia and variations between that and intersex people.
>>
And Drake being worth less than Jon Stewart has shit to do with race.
>>
>>647217476
your weed argument is the same as the abortion argument.

"abortion being illegal makes people have unsafe abortions from unsafe places in unsafe conditions"

So what? Just because bad people do it, doesn't mean we should legalize it so good people can feel safe doing it.
>>
>>647217476
>>647217476
sauceee
>>
>>647218278
That was the point. Did you not catch the second sentence?
>>
>>647217476
ACTUALLY LET ME SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU AND GIVE YOU A BULLSHIT REASON WHY I'M RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG. THAT WILL TOTALLY DIFUSE YOUR CLAIM!
>>
>>647218351
>doesn't mean we should legalize it so good people can feel safe doing it.
Not only good people safe doing it, but there are thousands of ways to use weed without smoking it and it doesn't necessarily have to do with getting high.

oil, thread, and of course the medical benefits.
>>
>>647218725
So what? Keep it legal for medicinal use. That's fine. Recreational? Not so sure about that.
>>
>>647217476
let me bump this for ya
>>
>>647218050
>Women's rights isn't about female supremacy, it's about women being equal to men in all aspects.
tell that to contemporary feminists
>>
OP Here

>>647218050
No, I didn't buy into pseudo-feminism, I was actually drawing the line for others that they are two very different things. That women deserve equality, not dominance.

And yes. The definition of the word is: "The state of being male or female" http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gender

>>647218351
It isn't so that people can FEEL safe doing it, it's so that people can BE safe doing it.
>>
>>647217476
OP FOR PREZ
>>
File: 1429587766289.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1429587766289.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
>>647217476
Agreed
>>
>>647219073
How far should we go into making people safe doing currently illegal things?

Let's legalize all drugs, so people aren't exposed to shady dealers.

In fact, why don't we legalize drinking at 16. I mean, teenagers are doing it anyway, so why don't we at least make it so they don't get it from a friend of a friend of a friend so that we know that whatever they're drinking, it's safe.

Argument is somewhat overdramatized but the concept should still be the same. It's illegal for a reason, and changing it so good people don't get hurt isn't a good idea.
>>
>>647217476

Women want feminism until a heavy box needs moving. Then it's all "I'm just a woman"
They want to keep all the positives and just loose the negative.
>>
>>647218876
What is your beef with people using it recreationally. There's absolutely no fucking way to OD on it and all it does is make you feel happy for 3 hours.
>>
File: aseth.jpg (693 KB, 3072x2764) Image search: [Google]
aseth.jpg
693 KB, 3072x2764
there is actually a variety of intersex genitalia and it is not rare at all
>>
>>647218351
also, legalise murder
>>
>>647218876
Why not recreational? If you can drink alcohol which makes you feel like committing crimes, why not smoke weed which makes you too lazy to feel like doing them?
>>
>>647219485
Explain to me why weed is illegal. Give me one good reason. And then explain to me why those reasons don't apply to alcohol or tobacco
>>
>>647218876
classic argument: you wont beat your wife and children or kill somebody in a car crash while stoned
>>
>>647218351
Are you disagreeing with him about the style of argument he chose or do you actually believe weed should be illegal?
>>
>>647219708
Simply put, it would bury so many industries.
>>
>>647217476
Woah OP, check those hot opinions at the door.

This is a christian image board.
>>
>>647219485
where i live you can by alcohol freely at any age, not that it is legal, legal age is 17 but it just isn't inforced. that being said, and having met many americans in the american school in my neighborhood, kids here aren't so crazy to get shitfaced crazy ripping drunk as the americans are with the enforced 21 drinking age
>>
>>647219518
We have to think beyond what people feel while taking it. A few people doing it is fine, but what happens when a larger group of people take it? How is it gonna affect society as a whole when a lot of people are acting lethargic/lazy?

>>647219673
Exactly my point. Thanks.

>>647219678
See above

>>647219708
This is probably one of the best pro-weed arguments out there imo. My only response is that it's true, there's many people that abuse achohol, there's many more that do not. I have yet to run into a person who smokes weed to not get high. People drink cause it tastes good. But I may be wrong, so there. Point definitely taken.

>>647219865
Eh, we don't know that yet. As more people become under influence, we'll see the full effects.

>>647219920
I think recreational weed should be illegal. Medicinal is fine, idk about anxiety though.
>>
>>647219485
The law isn't always just, and you just showed two reasons why. No reason why crack and drinking at 16 isn't legal
>>
>>647218351
We shouldn't legalize weed otherwise hard working drug dealers would be out of a job.
>>
>>647220081
I americans shouldn't be so uptight about underage drinking. It leads to abuse when you're legal. I've had a beer now and then throughout my teen years and i kinda know my limit, so I won't abuse that much.
>>
>>647220169
have you ever been stoned?
>>
>>647220265
hard working drug dealers should get a real job, so they know what REAL hard work is.

>>647220251
You're right, the law isn't always just. And we definitely should question the law. But let's not dive into things headfirst in the name of reform. Let's take things slow, monitor effects long and short term, and come up with a reasonable conclusion from there.
>>
>>647219485
You put a reasonable age resriction on it. And before such age, it is the responsibility of the parent to rear their child, NOT the law's.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 407x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 407x546
>>647218725
The weed you get high off of =/= the hemp they use to make such things.
Medicinal weed and "recreational" weed are similar, but there are undeniable differences there as well.

Either argue for getting high, argue for hemp based products, or argue for medicinal use. They are three very different arguments and you come off as being very uneducated on the subject when you use them interchangeably like this.
>>
>>647220511
Or give no conclusion at all. You'd make a great politician buddy.
>>
>>647220511
Because that's worked so well so far. Tell Ben franklin and thomas Jefferson to wait and see how it goes.
>>
>>647220569
its the same plant buddy, just different parts of it. cultivating it on a big scale would mean benefits in all these factors and more
>>
>>647220569
The law does not discriminate hemp from Marijuana. Hemp is riding the same train, and when you legalize weed, you legalize hemp.
>>
>>647220569
why not argue for all three. Why deny people medicine? Why not use a valuable natural resource to it's full potential? Why not allow people the choice to roll up a doobie instead of pouring themselves a scotch to unwind from a stressful day?
>>
>>647220505
Yes, technically twice, but really only once. First time my legs felt kinda long, and my head spun a bit. Second time I could barely walk and was crazy paranoid. Had to hang out for a couple hours before i could drive. Funyuns were fucking godlike. I could feel like a million crumbs in my mouth.

>>647220645
Rephrase your question, and I'll do my best. No need to get testy about it.

>>647220791
We don't need to wait generations, just longer than it takes for 1 year tests to come out. I'd rather see the effects after 10-20 years of continual use before I jump in.
>>
File: 1438826524369.jpg (76 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1438826524369.jpg
76 KB, 500x669
>>647218050
You are gonna confuse people even more by using the term 'gender', along with everyone else who uses gender to explain sexuality.

Gender has three definitions, one being sex, another being gender identity, and last being some shit I can't remember.

OP's post makes sense in the context of sex, what you are born as, what is in your DNA and cannot be changed no matter how much you want it to. Caitlyn Jenner is male in terms of sex.

Gender identity is what you feel like, deep down, what you should be. Not what you want to be even, but what you actually believe you are. Caitlyn Jenner believes she is female. So her gender identity is female. She is still a male in terms of science. Because gender identity is based on belief, and it's impossible to prove what someone actually believes, you can call bullshit on anybody if you wanted to, including those genderfluids, asexuals, and whatever other terms you can dig up.

Pansexual and all that other stuff people like to bash on refer to all the multitudes of gender identities, NOT sexes. Therefore pansexual is actually possible, it just won't make sense to all the 'cis' (or as most people read, "normal") people out there.

It's not a matter of thinking this is wrong or right, it just is. Whether you like it or not is a different story, and being a bigot or liberal is up to you. I personally don't give a shit about any of this, but I run into it all the goddamn time that I had to learn the terms to keep up with anything people were saying to me.
>>
>>647220169
What the fuck alcohol are you drinking that tastes good? Cuz id love to find some. No alcohol tastes good. period. It is literal poison to the human body. It does however get mixed with a shitload of different shit to make it taste good and you can enjoy it while getting the effect that you are drinking for, WHICH IS TO BE INTOXICATED.
>>
OP here

>>647221004
Stopped reading at "And last being some shit I can't remember." Because I knew you had nothing valuable to say.
>>
>>647221071
Ever had a good beer? I'd consider that alcohol and still tasting good. I don't need to be drunk for some alcoholic drinks to taste good.
>>
>>647220944
i am 23 and have been smoking weed for 10 years, i have never met a violent stoner, and i live in a violent place. obviously if they're stoned and drunk and fucking tripping its different but just look at weed culture man its full of bob marley hippy shit!!
>>
>>647220944
The effects? Of crack? Pretty sure you can see those walking down the street.
>>
>>647220944
You probably had too much for your first few times, man. You don't go drinking for the first time and pop 20 shots of vodka and not expect to have a less than positive experience.
>>
>>647220944
Human beings are individuals and react differently to substances. Mind is fucking blown. Because weed makes one person feel like shit and other people feel awesome is no excuse for keeping it illegal for all. Its the same shit with literally any complex chemical we fabricate and obviously other compounds found in nature.
If you wanna argue that it should be medicinal and not recreational, then what you really want is for there to be NO substances that with mind altering affects that are taken recreationally.
Say goodbye to alcohol (unless its being used to sterilize something, caffeine (unless its being used strictly to wake you up in the morning) and a shitload of other shit we use all the time because it makes us feel awesome
>>
>>647217476

Basically if you want people to respect your opinion and see you as equal then you gotta act the part.
No one is willing to call you their equal if you stand there talking about how you're less then them.
>>
File: 1431557793375.jpg (323 KB, 960x1014) Image search: [Google]
1431557793375.jpg
323 KB, 960x1014
>>647221316
I looked it up just for you OP, it was "sex based social structures" ie gender or social roles, which both have NOTHING to do with any points being made. There's a reason I didn't mention it the first time.
>>
>>647221685
I refer you this >>647221651

People sometimes smoke something too strong or too much in general when they first start out, and they can have a bad experience same as alcohol. You drink too much, you feel nausea. You smoke too dank, too much, you might get paranoid. Know your limits.
>>
File: 1374210891934.png (34 KB, 223x223) Image search: [Google]
1374210891934.png
34 KB, 223x223
OP you manged to poorly sum up the prevailing opinions of the internet on active topics of debate.

Now this entire thread is facebook tier arguments.

I feel so out of place here. Where did the /b/ I used to talk and argue with go?

How the fuck are you all so uneducated on this garbage?
>>
>>647221685

Marijuana fucks with me really bad, even just being in a room with people smoking it. That being said I completely support how legal it is right now (in Canada). Anyone can get a card for it, there's really nothing stopping you from getting that doctors note allowing you to get medicinal weed, regardless of whether or not you need it.
It should be controlled like alcohol though where you are not allowed to smoke it unless you're in a designated area.
If you have a lit joint in public it should be the same as having an open bottle.
>>
>>647220838
>just different parts of it
Not true at all. Technically it's the same plant, but people breed them very differently. Marijuana plants that produce dank buds aren't worth shit for making hemp based products and the opposite is also true. Genetics son. Second sentence was more or less true though.

>>647220844
Nothing I said disputes this in any way.

>>647220932
Because that's not how politics work. There will always be people who only approve of one or two of these uses. This is because, like I said, they are three VERY different arguments. If this "movement" wasn't filled with uneducated stoners trying to push all three under the same agenda(they enjoy getting high), we probably wouldn't be having this pointless conversation.
>>
>>647220169
>as more people become under the influence
just because you just discovered the ganj, doesn't mean humanity hasn't been smoking it for thousands of years and is even ingrained in many ancient cultures
>>
>>647221335
I'm not gonna disprove you because frankly, and part of my argument is, people react to things differently. So maybe your first beer ever tasted good and it works for you, glad to hear it. But a huge percentage of people I kno, beer is disgusting the first time you try it, but the social pressures and what not you eventually get used to it and even enjoy it.

Mainly though, beer literally has the lowest alcohol content of all different kinds out there, so again, alcohol itself is disgusting. But because as a civilization we enjoy mind altering substances, we've learned to alter those substances in such a way to enjoy them better and get those lovely effects
>>
>>647221512
RIGHT NOW it may be. But what's it gonna turn into once the non-hippie people join in? That's what we don't know, and should find out in a controlled environment rather than going in headfirst.

>>647221651
Agreed, only two of us to share a reasonably sized blunt. Took like 4 hits from it, then had to stop due to my mouth/throat being on fire. Even the veteran stoner that i was smoking with said it hit him pretty hard. His cousin grows it in his backyard, so idk if that matters. Just came to mind.

>>647221526
Yeah, absolutely we can. Lets not legalize it so its safer for the crackheads to obtain it. That's pretty damn foolish.

>>647221685
This is why i said before that the alcohol argument is probably the best. My only response is that alcohol doesn't fuck you up after one beer, but weed can fuck you up after one pull from a bong. You smoke weed to get high, but you don't necessarily drink to get drunk. Hold on for caffeine.
>>
>>647221967
"Sex based social structures"? You got that from a non-viable source then, hun. The definition of "plate" is not "Object based social structure used to define something people eat off of, or whatever it wants to call itself."

Do you even know what "structure" means? Don't just make shit up and expect to be taken seriously in an argument.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gender
>>
>>647221512
I've seen people react badly to marijuana, "violently" id have to say no, but dont for a second believe that it doesnt make people do dumb shit, fighting being one of them. People are different man. Theres no drug that effects every human being the same way everytime
>>
>>647222133
I guess it's about time I just went outside. /b/ just isn't as entertaining as before.
>>
>>647222449
Or let's legalize it and you mind your own fucking business.
>>
>>647222677
Go back to reddit faget
>>
>>647217476
OP, I like your post. Good on you mate. Cheers.
>>
>>647218050
Gender is chromosomes. There might be some extremely rare cases where a person with female chromosomes comes out.physically a male, but fuck those freaks of nature
>>
>>647222731
Simple as this. If you don't smoke, HOW IN THE FUCK DOES ITS LEGALIZATION HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?! It's the same with gay marriage. I am not gay, but if Tom, and Dick wanna get married, that's got nothing to do with me. LET THEM!
>>
>>647222585
any bad reactions to weed i've seen (and felt) are intrinsic, it can make you feel like shit about yourself on many levels, the point i'm trying to get at is nobody is arguing illegalising alcohol, and i've seen plenty of fucking people go subhuman with alcohol abuse
>>
>>647221685
I believe caffeine/energy drinks aren't good for you. Taking those off the market will be hard, but maybe we should see what happens to people who ingest 4 redbulls a day BEFORE we let everyone do just that.

>>647222355
Those cultures are very different from a modern urban culture. Speaking strictly American here, having an Indian tribe smoking weed is very different from tens of thousands in a city smoking it. Our society is different from those other cultures, so why compare them?

>>647222731
Worst argument I've heard so far.
>>
>>647217476
God you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>647222961
what city do you live in where tens of thousands don't already smoke weed????
>>
>>647222920
Thanks. At least someone gets it.
>>
>>647222958
It's not the same as gay marriage at all, you fucking dope. There isn't an added risk of people being hurt by gays now that we've legalized gay marriage.

There is, however, a much greater chance of kids getting hold of weed and say, falling asleep behind the wheel.

Stop shitposting
>>
>>647223121
The Pacific Ocean.
>>
>>647223121
Ok, numbers might be off. Hundreds of thousands of people then.

Actually, I live in southern california, and I've heard that's weed heaven. So probably a lot more people smoke than I think.
>>
>>647217476
That's nice. Go post it on Tumblr now.
>>
>>647223243
>Kids
>Falling asleep behind the wheel.

Stop shitposting.
>>
>>647222961
There is no argument. Just you feeling the need to impose your will over others regarding stupid shit. Prove to the class that making crack and "underaged" drinking illegal is beneficial to society.
>>
>>647223261
is that a city im not aware of??
>>
>>647223358
Is a sixteen year old not a kid in your eyes? I guess that explains a lot in the way of your stupidity.
>>
>>647222449
One beer? sure, cuz its content is so low. Theres some pretty weak marijuana out there too, its just that because of the fact that theres no control over it, you typically dont kno what youre smoking because some fucking criminal grew it himself. If you knew exactly what you were smoking (like what proof you are drinking :) then it wouldnt be the same way. You could control your intake way better. Thats not gonna happen so long as people keep treating bud as some fucking hardcore gd narcotic that just fucks you up after one hit.
That being said, I do agree that there are obviously some people who dont drink to get drunk, the "social" drinks. but there are social smokers too, and it would be more common if there was some kind of regulation and people had a better idea of what they were smoking
>>
>>647223370
This.
>>
>>647222958

There's a massive 4/20 celebration in Vancouver where people go down town to the art gallery and smoke pot all day.
It completely fucks the downtown core because of the amount of pot smoke. You can't go anywhere in a three block radius of the place with out having to go through a cloud of pot smoke.
People go down there and get so high they pass out. People get rushed to the hospital because of this.
Paramedics hate going down there because of the pot smoke.
Does it need to be controlled better? Yes.
Is it legal? No.
They choose to do it in the core of downtown and not on some beach out of the way.

This is a case of stoners being assholes.
>>
>>647223480
You legalize it and put a reasonable age restriction on it. If someone is not "of age," it is the PARENT'S responsibility to make sure their child steers clear of substances. "My child smokes crack because you made it legal." No, bitch, your child smokes crack because you didn't raise them right. School should not rear our children, and neither should the law. It is up the the parents to teach their children what they should and should not do.
>>
>ITT : weed could potentially make people do dumb stuff which could possibly lead to other people or themselves get hurt in a way.
> we need a 20 year surveyed study to ensure it's harmlessness
> meanwhile half your society runs around with illegal firearms
>>
>>647223718
I need to plan a trip to VC next April. Thanks anon!
>>
>>647223370
Imposing my will? I'm debating with people online, I haven't done shit yet. In fact, I went and smoked to see what it's like, so I at least have experienced what I'm arguing against.

I don't have to prove anything, YOU do. Once you prove to society that crack and underage drinking are beneficial, then we'll change. Otherwise, why should we?

>>647223525
Ok, fair point. If there were different tiers of weed that we could smoke, then that could help. But how many people would go for the weak stuff, when the hard shit is right there next to it?

I believe it goes back to my original point. You smoke to get high, even a little bit. You can drink socially, or just for the taste.
>>
>>647223718
You think white people wanted niggers marching their streets? No. But they did it for what they believed in. And now they are achieving a higher level of equality. It isn't perfect but it has improved a lot. Only a fool would disagree.
>>
>>647223903

My only problem with it is that they don't move it to a less obstructive place.
>>
fucking eye opener by a non- stoner and the singer of dead kennedys also from southern california listen to this:

https://youtu.be/XJZPu1iGiTY
>>
>>647223844
>illegal firearms
Man, we should really make a law against carrying illegal firearms.
>>
>>647223952

>Ok, fair point. If there were different tiers of weed that we could smoke, then that could help. But how many people would go for the weak stuff, when the hard shit is right there next to it?
Probably the same amount of people who drink beer instead of whiskey...
>>
>>647224121
lol
>>
>>647223844
Guns should be Fully legal too, and we should teach our kids proper use of, and respect for fire arms. You put 50 people in a room and give everyone a gun. If one guy tries to shoot up the place, everyone else will put him down. But if you put 50 people in a room and deny everyone a gun, the one guy who sneak in a gun takes full control over that room.
>>
>>647223952
We'll never know as long as its illegal. I think there are people who would go for the weak stuff, just as there are people who go for the weak alcohol ie beer.
I know lots of people who smoke because they like the taste. Hookah bars are profitable because of those people
>>
>>647223952
Don't people who drink socially drink just enough to get that buzz feeling though? And not everyone smokes weed to get their mind completely blown.
>>
>>647224029

Are you saying that stoners wanting pot to be legalized is the same as a race fighting for equality?

Pot is basically legal in Canada man. No one is hanging you for just smoking pot.
>>
>>647217476
Gender is a social construct that has nothing to do with genitalia, is very complicated and there are way more than only 2 genders. You can present as masculine, feminine, something in between or agender/non-binary, but because they are cultural constructs, there are even different types of masculinity within masculinity. For example: Though he presents as a masculine white on TV, Cosby's actual gender identity is really closer to what Trump would call the rapey Mexican drug dealer. Real masculine whites go after children like catholic priests and the father from Seventh Heaven do, although in his case, his actions were negligible, because he was just 'getting into character'.
>>
>>647224267
I love this scenario, because every civilian will just shoot at the guy with a gun, who's firing. Which happens to be everybody in this moment.
But yeah, if people used guns safely they wouldn't be dangerous, much like it is with pot and alcohol and all that stuff.
>>
>>647223952
why does nobody argue illegalising alcohol since its ats obvious as humanly possible thats its dangerous??
>>
>>647224121
Definitely
>>
>>647223952
Anyway, as fun as it is talking to you guys ima go to bed, as it's getting kinda late.

>>647224160
>>647224338
I think intent is more important than you think. If you found a significant amount of people who smoked for the taste, you'd have a much more compelling argument in my eyes. But until then, people are still smoking to get high, and people are drinking for a VARIETY of reasons.

>>647224365
My position will probably change more once i see people doing that. I haven't yet, so my position stands.

'Night /b/
>>
>>647224365
I'm not in a place to assume why people that drink socially do so cuz im not a big fan of drinking. When i do drink its generally to get fucked up cuz the taste of alcohol is digusting. paying more money just to take longer to get there is pointless to me. id rather take a bunch of nasty shots and get fucked up sooner than drag it out by drinking mixed drinks. tho some of them are tasty. i dunno, alcohol culture is weird.
>>
facts:
https://youtu.be/XJZPu1iGiTY
>>
>>647224384
People are GOING to celebrate something like that. Eventually it will equalize, and people will be forced indoors with good air filtration systems. They'll hold it in a building once the people stand up and fight against where people should do it. Just as there are designated smoking areas at disney, and places that dont allow smoking at all.
>>
>>647224606

Prohibition doesn't work. This is why no sane person will argue for keeping pot illegal, instead arguing it should be very strictly regulated.
>>
>>647224606
Look up the 18th amendment to the American Constitution.
>>
>>647220169
>A few people doing it is fine, but what happens when a larger group of people take it?
Like it's already the case? In my area there's a whole lot of respectable, responsible adults who toke regularly and it doesn't impair them at all
>>
>>647223952
Well, if you want the law, the restricting another person's actions, then the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>647224875
nobody has their panties in a bunch about fucking scotch addicted white american men killing their families and themselves with legal ammerican guns, its about the asshole stoners who lit 100 joints downtown
>>
>>647224794

So the argument is "Allow people to hold illegal meetings in the name of legalization of a substance that is legal if you go about obtaining it the right way"?
>>
>>647224460
Don't waste my time with your shitposting. You're just dropping a bag of golf balls on your keyboard and posting. We're talking real issues here, kids. Grow up and contribute something intelligible, or go on being another ignorant pawn.
>>
>>647222359
Good ale is the best thing there is. Pure alcohol and liquors like vodka are god awful, but i've liked ipas and stouts since my first taste of beer, and the aame thing happened with whiskies and rum.
>>
>>647225060
Stone the stoners!
>>
>>647224460
the fuk have you been reading?
>>
>>647218050
As a biologist, the distinction between gender and sex sickens me. As a person, I don't give a fuck as long as they don't shove it in my face.
>>
>>647225082
No, I mean when it is legal. You said it was basically legal there. The use of it will evolve as we stipulate its use to best suit the higher margins of people.
>>
>>647219485
>It's illegal for a reason
This is not a particularly good argument when talking about old laws
Sure, it still holds up for the major ones that rule the living in a community and society like no stealing or violence, but many others are quite frankly outdated and either were instigated because of someone's agenda/pushing, or fit the time of its release but didn't age well, like copyright laws and the digital age
>>
bottom line is that historically the illegalisation of marijuana in 1937 is complete and total bullshit state propaganda and the irony of it is that when alcohol was prohibited people were pissed, but not the stoners lol
>>
>Of all the shit OP talks about
>some conservative Reagan zombie faggot focuses on DUDE WEED LMAO

Stop drinking the kool-aid and smoke a bowl faggot.
Or better yet, just kill yourself.
>>
>>647225175
Professor Biology, can I marry this Pantransdominatesexual Blueberry pie? It identifies as a male apple with crossdressing issues.
>>
>>647223243
>There is, however, a much greater chance of kids getting hold of weed and say, falling asleep behind the wheel.
With how easy the acquisition of weed and alcohol already are, I doubt that risk is going to increase by much. If anything, the tax earnings can be further invested in drug education and identification to reduce such risks
>>
>>647225301

I support the legalization of it. I know a lot of people that smoke it. None of them participate in the even because they find it very ignorant.
It's not a group of people fighting for legalization anymore, it's become a place to meet people who sell it illegally.
They are breaking the law. That I do not support.
If they go through the right systems and get it the paperwork done to make it a legal gathering I would not have an issue with it other than it inconveniencing my commute to work, but so do parades.
>>
>>647223718
>This is a case of stoners being assholes.
No, that is a case of people demonstrating
It's supposed to be disruptive, otherwise it'd have no effect
>>
OP Here

So we can all agree that true women's equality is equality not dominance,

marijuana should be legal with many stipulations,

the only people in here that are defending the "extra gender identifications" are ignorant,

and racism is bullshit because we're all people? right?

And just to be clear, Pizza isn't a vegetable, right?
>>
yea, except only niggers and fags smoke weed irl
>>
>>647226091

Nah pizza is a food that can have vegetables on it.
>>
>>647226173
oh jeez I don't want to be a fag or nigger
nope nope nope
I want to be like the pasty, scrawny 4chan shut ins that have never seen a vagina
yep yep
>>
>>647217476
>stick to the real atrocities
>hunger, poverty, war, and the right to be high
>>
>>647226091
Who says pizza is a vegetable?
>>
>>647226350
Good work, cause you already sound like one, bud.
>>
>>647226414
Congress did like 3-4 years ago.
>>
>>647226091
>and racism is bullshit because we're all people? right?
Racism is retarded
Culturism is where it's at
There's no point in hating on skin colours in globalized 2015, but I think disliking cultures that completely go against your own is valid
As long as you don't act on it before they acted on you, of course
>>
>>647226350
politically correct yarmulka wearing vagina fucking big man herre
>>
OP here

>>647226407
Fuck I worded that so fucking wrong! Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>647219563
The fuck is this?
>>
>>647226516
patriotism is retarded as well, but thats another issue
>>
>>647226747
itsa dick with the head cut off held by pliers
>>
>>647226600
>the herbal jew

This is the biggest fucking /pol/ fallacy on here.
THE JEWS OWN BIG PHARMA TEXTILE AND OIL. THEY WANT TO KEEP WEED ILLEGAL AND TRUMP UP THE WAR ON DRUG$.
God you fucking losers are DUMB.
>>
>>647226747
it's how T-bones are made faggot
>>
>>647226867
you're dumb, loser
>>
>>647225408
If I wanted to kill myself, I'd just jump from your ego to your IQ.
>>
>>647226992
you're dumb loser
>>
>>647227006
Nice retort, come back when you have some actual data and not school yard insults
>>
>>647218876
Retard Alert. Let me list reasons why Weed will be good
>Medical benefits (Slows down cancer, diseases, etc..)
>No Negatives at all, can't kill you ever
>Safer than Alcohol and Cigarettes
>Can relax people instead of giving into suicide/depression
>Can hurt gangs/mafias as weed is there number one product thus lowering crime and drug dealers
Honestly if you think weed would be bad, you're an idiot.
>>
File: ambiguous-genitalia-5-728.jpg (73 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
ambiguous-genitalia-5-728.jpg
73 KB, 728x546
>>647226864
What does that have to do with intersex?
This is intersex:
>>
>>647226961
Is that why it tastes so good
>>
>>647226786
Patriotis is cool when you can also acknowledge the disadvantages and faults of your nation, blind love is retarded
>>
>>647227179
like i said theres a variety of intersex genitalia, so no thats not only it.. its just so someone can understand that its not as polar as you might think, gender and sex.. its one of the many social constructs that were hammered into our heads as children, one of the many that destroys our collective psychosynthesis and has us living in this fucking shithole of a planet. many poeple legitimately feel repressed by it and have difficulty leading a normal life.
>>
>>647220569
>Medicinal weed and "recreational" weed are similar, but there are undeniable differences
Oh yea? Name one.

I've worked in a dispensary for the past year in CO and I promise you that they're the same. I've taken buds from med jars to help fill rec. They are the exact same.
>>
>>647218050
Not to say I disagree but your Marijuana argument isn't the best.

Should Murder be legalized: The short answer is yes. The short reason why is: When you criminalize murder, you criminalize the people that do it. And people are GOING to use it. If it were legal, you could walk into a store, grab some dinner, bathroom essentials, some Skittles, and a soda, then walk outside and run someone over. But because it is criminalized, the people that do it typically have to associate with people living a criminal lifestyle, which puts them in danger, and/or exposes them to worse crimes.

The only thing stopping people from making that substitution is that casually walking into a store and buying some goods and marijuana sounds more reasonable then casually walking into a store and buying some goods then murdering someone. But then again that's all subjective. To you maybe but it might not be to others. And again I use murder as an extreme example. If you really want to see why the argument then try substituting harder drugs like cocaine and heroin. You might think that's going to far but some others might think that heroin use should be decriminalized too. It depends where you draw the line and you my draw the line at marijuana while some might go as far as heroin or murder.
>>
>>647227608
One is high on CBDs while the other is high on THCs, you fooling customers won't change that
>>
>>647227121
>>647227006
Fucking brutal

Ya got rekt, anon.
>>
>>647227572
Shut the fuck up. That's a hermaphrodite. Are the people with cerebral palsy their own race? Are people with cancer their own race? If I get cancer on my balls, do I become a whole new gender? You should have been shot into a sock, kid.
>>
>>647227524
no, it's just retarded. you can love your land and your culture or subculture, you can love your local food, your local language, but loving an entire nation is just stupid, its about borders and money and hate. especially when you live in a nation as huge as the us... you can't possibly trulyknow and love the entire nation in all its variety of dialects and foods and ethics and traditions and history. when you're a us patriot you basically love your state wich is downright faggotry
>>
>>647227006
Go back to reddit faggot
>>
>>647227781
The difference is that you're bothering others with murder
Most laws are there to protect others, not yourself, and your freedom ends where ou're taking the freedom of others
>>
>>647227572
It's just a severed penis is a strange way to back up an argument
And yes there's a spectrum:
Biologically most are utterly male or female, and very few in between
Socially, people are masculine, feminine and everywhere in between
>>
>>647221316
Not that anon, but your response makes you seem worthless
>>
>>647227933
Oh yeah I'm talking about it in the context of yuro nations. Patriotism is basically just a blanket term for loving your culture and all its characteristics, that includes food and the like. Still, you can like the USA's values and be proud of them, and those are mostly nation-wide
>>
>>647227841
you're just putting it all into one big category again. being different is not a disease like cancer.
>>
>>647227813
Nice samefag faggot.
Come back when you're age doesn't make your dick size, queer.
>>
>>647228036
You can feel whatcha like and dress up pretty all you want, but a dick is a dick. And a deformation during pregnancy does not a gender make.
>>
>>647227572
This same argument of gender identity can be used for specie identity (furries). "People just don't understand me. I'm a wolf and always have been. " yes they should have the choice to do what they want, but it is a psychological disorder
>>
>>647228036
that's just not true!intersex genitalia is not rare at all
>>
>>647228202
The elephant man is not a different race, so why does a malformation of genitalia make a new gender? It is EXACTLY the same thing.
>>
>>647228172
culture isnt nationwide. corporations are nationwide, television, money, police.. the true things that define culture are local not naqtional
>>
>>647227813
>got rekt
>on child molestor jobless loser chan

That's actually hilarious.
I'm gonna be sipping champagne and doing blow off of some whore's tits while you're hanging in your closet by your mother's underwear you fucking reject.
>>
>>647228310
...go outside. Stop watching weird porn and reading Tumblr propaganda
>>
>>647228310
I refer you to >>647227841
and >>647228447
>>
>>647228033
>And again I use murder as an extreme example. If you really want to see why the argument [fails] then try substituting harder drugs like cocaine and heroin.
>>
>>647228447
cos itsnot a fucking malformation per se, on the grounds that its not fucking rare!!
>>
>>647227572
>it.. its just so someone can understand that its not as polar as you might think, gender and sex..

Well then, I am an Apache helicopter and you should respect my right to kill aimlessly.
>>
>>647228536
http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency
>>
>>647228705
no youre an autist with a keyboard
>>
>>647228536
>>647228513
>>647228447
http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency
>>
>>647228595
Regardless of how common it is, it is a MALformation. Which means faulty or anomalous formation or structure, especially in a living body.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/malformation

It has nothing to do with how common it is. That is the same as saying that since cancer is so common, it is normal and intentional by the natural process of development and growth and would thereby make the person with it a whole new race of people.
>>
>>647226491
Because they HAVE to be right.

...right?
>>
>>647228745
>>647228906
Please refer to >>647228932
It has nothing to do with how common it is.
>>
>>647228906
It says intersex isn't a third gender. And they are strong advocates for helping intersex. Was that your point?
>>
>>647228932
were talking about parts of peoples bodies when they are born, not disease that develop for psychological reasons. what youre saying just doesnt make sense. fagottry aside people have to feel alright with their bodies
>>
>>647228294
The same logic applies to insane people thinking they're napoleon. "I've felt like i'm napoleon my whole life so i must be napoleon". What happens in someones head should have no merit on what other people call themvor what rights they have.
>>
File: 1445058084990.jpg (14 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
1445058084990.jpg
14 KB, 320x220
>>647228906
So this is where this threads going.
>>
>>647228595
Are you shitting me? People this dumb not only exist but actively prove it?
>>
>>647229091
my fucking point is that if there is a variety of sexes physically manifesting them selves and they are not rare, that means that fucking male female gender as we know it (important) is probably bullshit we were spoonfed as well, along with the pussy cock thing
>>
>>647229186
if fucking 2000 insane napoleons spontaneously appear for years on end it probably means something
>>
>>647228595
I really hope this is a fabulous troll and there arent people that are really this stupid.
>>
>>647229144
Psychology has nothing to do with cancer, and nothing to do with self-esteem.

Can I marry this pansexual blueberry pie? It identifies as cross male, and I identify as transmalepolysexual. Can I, can I, can I?
>>
>>647217476
Salutations
>>
>>647218933
You win op. You win at the life.
>>
>>647229186
They would have the same rights as us. It's their body, even though it's a disorder and should be counseled by a psychologist first it is their body
>>
>>647229314
So people who are born with other non-rare bodily malfirmations are their own fucking races, species and genders. It may not be rare, but its still a fucking malfunction
>>
>>647229453
yes it does, unless you believe fucking god gave your cancer or some crazy shit like that
>>
>>647229314
You are currently being spoonfed that there are more genders than male female and hermaphrodite. So, who's the puppet?
>>
>>647229428
That's right. The true third gender is napoleon
>>
>>647229428
There are more than 2000 schitzos who think they're not what they really are.
>>
>>647229539
EXACTLY
>>
>>647229314
The same website says no third gender. http://www.isna.org/faq/third-gender
>>
>>647229554
that isn't even sentence
>>
>>647229586
nobody told me this shit man, im trying to reason it for myself, cos they always told me theres boys and theres girls.. and then you fucking meet a million people who seem to be allover the fucking spectrum with one extreme being the archetypal female and the other extreme being the archetypal male. psychologically and physically alike!! like have you ever been with a girl that has a huge clit?? do you consider that a malformation??
>>
>>647229314
There are 2 sexes you fucking retard. 2. Two. Dos. II. XX and XY. A person who gets fucked up genitals as a result of malformations during the womb does not constitute a manifestation of some new sex.

And since youre so retarded that you dont understand why it happens. In the very beginning of the human development process, all babies are created using a female template (cuz of mommy). after some time, in males, the changes that distinguish them from females begin to alter the body. Its also the reason men have nipples btw. Stop being so fucking stupid. holy shit.
Unless youre trolling, which I sincerely hope, in which case good job
>>
File: Neuding 2.jpg (183 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Neuding 2.jpg
183 KB, 1000x1500
>>647217476
>Everyone should have the same rights, as long as they're white.

>I'm priceless, stay mad.

>Marihuana should not be legalized, though personal use should be decriminalized, which would allow the police to reallocate their resources more efficiently. Not legalizing it also has the benefit of not creating a boom in other, more dangerous drugs, seeing as how criminals who've supported themselves by dealing weed won't just quit and get a normal job when it gets legalized, they'll just move on to some other drugs.

>Pizza can hold vegetables, but they're disgusting, so your question is irrelevant.

>You only have man and less man, so that's varying degrees of one(1).

Check and mate, OP.
>>
>>647228592
My point stands though
With heroin abuse you quickly stop being a functioning member of society and either become a delinquent or otherwise a financial drag, since you'll be unable to work and require medical attention, ex when you're getting treated in a withdrawal center
>>
>>647229721
they are common so they are each their own race/monster/ex-governmen-spy/whatever they want to be. Since they aren't rare.
>>
>>647229917
No, but I consider a dick slapped on a vagina to be a malformation. If i grew a foot out of my head, feet are common so I'm my own race of people now, right?

>nobody told me this shit man
>and then you meet a million people who seem to be allover the fucking spectrum
>Not spoonfed
>Just trying to tell you what everyone has told me
>Not puppet

wake up.
>>
>>647230044
Finally i can list ex-government spy as my gendwr and species. Fucking disgusting retarded humen
>>
OP Here

>>647229960
You sure got me, buddy. Can you teach me how to word sometime?
>>
>>647229539
the issue is that we dont necessarily have to categorize every fucking thing!!! we dont need borders once we rise above this fucking' im a white man with an internet connection see me spew superiority on every fucking thing' bullshit
>>
>>647229917
you're just being butthurt
>>
>>647217476
>>647219289
>>647221004
>>647221967
SAUCE ON ALL THE PICS!!!!
>>
>>647227804

You realize thc is also medicinal right?
>>
You people don't get it. There are an unlimited number of genders if you just believe. If I want to call myself pansexual, you people don't have the right to oppress me. Millions of intersex people will agree with me. There are about 12 genders out there so far, but more will be found over the years. You people are just being spoonfed societal oppression.
>>
>>647230573
>You sure got me, buddy. Can you teach me how to word sometime?

It's all in the hips, friend!
>>
>>647230341
im talking about meeting people in general, you know, outside of the internet? not speaking to them about gender issues, just meeting people generally.. it seems to me its clear whos being conditioned so much that it fucking hurts when you even look the other way and consider a radical opinion
>>
>>647230593
>We don't need to categorize every fucking thing!!!
>But godDAMN if there aren't 6 genders!!!!
>>
File: Demigender.png (199 KB, 676x535) Image search: [Google]
Demigender.png
199 KB, 676x535
>>647230879
That's right, nya!
>>
>>647217476
literally all of your opinions are stupid and faggoty. what are you, a 22 year old shitstain?
>>
>>647230996
there are no genders at all. if we didnt overanalyse every fucking thing the concept would be beyond our grasp.. all there is is magnetic fucking friction and cum
>>
>>647230480
Are you sure it's human? It could identify itself as anything
>>
>>647231184
>Says I'm stupid
>Backs nothing up
>Is 22 year old shitstain
>>
>>647231221
TO DEFINE IS LITERALLY THE POINT OF LANGUAGE AND LOGIC! You should have been shot into a sock, kid.
>>
>>647230768
It has different effects and that's the point
Those desired for most patients have little to do with what THC brings you
>>
>>647231411
you said the sock thing already
>>
>>647229314
1 in 1666 is still rare. It's less than 0.1%
>>
>>647231497
Still hopeful someone here identifies as time travel, and can work that out for me.
>>
>>647230879
Please list the 12 genders do I can destroy you one at a time
>>
>>647231411
THEORETICALLY, if we were to NOT define and just exist... im trying to explain to you exactly what a social contruct is. beyond the strictly conventional use of language, where lies the true essence of things, faggot?
>>
>>647231808
Yes, this is faggot
>>
>>647231675
What are you an ignorant lemming?

Male, Female, Hermaphrodite, Intersex-male-dominant, Intersex-female-dominant, Intersex-female-dominant who identifies as Female, Intersex-female-dominant who identifies as male, Intersex-Female-dominant who identifies as Intersex-Male-dominant, Intersex-Male-dominant who identifies as Male, Intersex-Male-dominant who identifies as female, Intersex male dominant who Identifies and Intersex-female-dominant, and Intersex-Hermaphrodite.
>>
>>647231435
Wrong. It depends on the application and need for it. You sure like being opinionated and misinformed at the same time huh?
>>
>>647231808
I can puke words on my keyboard too.

sat mash blame palm rapes blush family hate apple bear milk stag buck money pace fan bland
>>
>>647232252
Intersex hermaphrodite? Please explain. .
>>
>>647232495
Born with two intersex genitalia. ie two penises swollen out of two vaginas.
>>
>>647232631
What's the difference between Intersex and hermaphrodite
>>
>>647232763
The penis and vagina are separated on the body as individual genitalia. Intersex is when they are combined. A quarter-penis for a clit essentially.
>>
>>647232631
Goddamn this troll is creative or on some delusional site
>>
>>647218050
Just because you and the rest of you stupid ass Tumblrinas came up with the bullshit special snowflake sexual-identities, doesn't mean they're real and actually exist. You can simplify sexuality to a certain extent where all the mouth-breathers understand what is going on.

Also fuck you and your bullshit.
>>
>>647232399
the point is you're all just butthurt because you're evolution is limited to growing from sucking your mommies titties and going to school being good students and listening to your elders, to now spewing a bunch of butthurt hateful negative shit all day on 4chin and fapping inbetween and you're stagnant. you're not interested in much else than cultivating an awesome white alpha-male huge dick frequent fucker online warrior man and shitting on everything else.. i'd like to see what you "men" look like irl...
>>
>>647232888
aren't intersex and hermaphrodite synonyms
>>
>>647232935
the point is you're all just butthurt because you're evolution is limited to growing from sucking your mommies titties and going to school being good students and listening to your elders, to now spewing a bunch of butthurt hateful negative shit all day on 4chin and fapping inbetween and you're stagnant. you're not interested in much else than cultivating an awesome white alpha-male huge dick frequent fucker online warrior man and shitting on everything else.. i'd like to see what you "men" look like irl...>>647232631
>>647232399
>>647230996
>>647230879
>>647230480
>>647230044
https://youtu.be/k0AbbYx4BDs
>>
>>647232968
Excuse me, I'm not a "man." I'm a cross-female-transvaginus-applepie-dominant-Oxcleoprawn. Get it right you oppressive fuck.
>>
>>647232252
So all genders are a combination of two genitalia, male and female
Refer two my earlier post.
>>647228036
>>
>>647220013
Fuck the industries. Weed is fucking harmless, but it's illegal because "it's a gateway drug to more potent harder drugs"

The cucks that came up with that shit obviously don't believe in self-control and discipline.
>>
>>647233077
No, they are not, ignorant societal puppet. Hermaphrodite is when you have two separate genitalia. Intersex is when they are combined. A penis for a clit essentially. You can google pics.
>>
b fails to understand this is poetry
>>
>>647233181
That was very sexist. And I thought looks didn't matter?
>>
>>647233329
im not the one being oppressed here. i just recognise it because
1. i dont live in the us and trans and gay people get the shit beat out of them even in autonomous political spaces here (but not lesbians cos thats cool cos we watch pornos and lesbians are ok thats cool they turn us on)
and 2. i dont fucking live on the internet so i speak to real people who tend to converse with me
>>
>>647219563
Thats a cutted dick you stupid cunt
>>
>>647233470
You can't just lump people into one category like that. They're individuals. That's the point.
>>
>>647222133
>the irony
/b/ has always been a home for you; whiny little bitches with smuggish pictures posted with your pointless tirade of putting everyone else down without any aim or direction whatsoever.
>>
>>647233640
>but not lesbians cos thats cool cos we watch pornos and lesbians are ok thats cool they turn us on

PFFFT I can't even take you seriously anymore. I don't know how I've done it so far. Please just go. Get off the internet. Go converse with these "real people who tend to converse with you."
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-19-03-47-34.png (289 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-19-03-47-34.png
289 KB, 1080x1920
>>647233540
Check the synonyms. So is all of society wrong or is it just you and a couple bloggers?
2/10 if you're trolling
>>
>>647233181
You're a fucking head-case. You talk shit like a 5 year old, and all in all... You're just about as enjoyable as a hemorrhoid.
>>
>>647234003
look up pics of intersex, then look up pics of hermaphrodites and tell me you don't see the difference.
>>
>>647233470
i agree that there is the female archetype and the male archetype and they are the two polar opposites of the spectrum.. but there is no fucking way you can look at human history and behaviour, look at peoples bodies, and listen to peoples opinions and tell me that all humans fit into these two categories. M or F. i have a normal cock and i fuck women with said cock but i think that humanity has forced itself into this binary gender system and that we are slowly breaking out of it.
>>
>>647233677
Psychologically yes, however their genitals almost always fit neatly into the dicks and vaginas categories
>>
I called you out on your bullshit, and here you are making zero fucking sense. You're reduced to petty wordplay and your impact in non-existant.

I suggest you cease breathing.
>>
>>647234291
for >>647233181
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.