[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any /b/tard ever seen a ufo or know someone who has? I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 620x387
Has any /b/tard ever seen a ufo or know someone who has? I never have. What was it like?
>>
Yes. It was ok
>>
It's all a hoax, people just full of bullshit now. What do you call a phenomenon that goes 70 years in a modern society without any difinitive proof? You call it bullshit.
>>
>>646084760
I mean aliens coming and abducting people is a hoax, but there has been documented cases of flying objects unable to be identified. Ufos are real.
>>
>>646083988

no one can mechanically speaking travel to another solar system, even the nearest one
>>
>>646083988
saw an orange orb about the size of a white van at around 1,500 ft or about the height a helicopter might fly around. It made me feel like a dumb animal without any thoughts other than 'that's shiny and not making a sound'
>>
>>646085448
I'm not asking if anyone has seen aliens if that's what you're implying. I'm simply asking if anyone has seen a ufo.
>>
>>646085563
The size of a white van? Is that different from other vans?
>>
saucer shaped like space vehicle is the worst design to enter planets with an atmosphere
>>
>>646086199
Yes
>>
>>646083988
I mean ayyyy lmao but I guess not
>>
>>646086199

black vans differs from red ones
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

PREVIOUS CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER TALKS ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS AND UP TO 80 SPECIES THAT HAVE BEEN ON EARTH FOR 1000S OF YEARS.
>>
inb4 dudes in black suits partyvan op
>>
>>646086901
you're deviating from my sighting, to personal statements... I conclude you're beating around a disagreement. ..
>>
>used to think i was abducted by aliens when i was young because i would sleep one side of the bed and wake up the opposite side
>turns out i just fell out of the bed in the night and crawled back in
>>
>>646087060

>caniadians

kek
>>
>>646083988
I saw one of the triangular ones once. Shit was real low, hovering over some trees, then it just took off fast as all fuck. I'm not saying it was aliens, but whatever it was it was trippy as hell. Never saw anything like it before and I haven't seen anything like it since.
>>
>>646087800
goddamnit. dubs again. I never get these when they count, but get them whenever I post in a random thread.
>>
>>646087800
Were you in the states?
>>
there is something under my bed
every nights
but as long my feet stay under the sheets, I'm fine
>>
>>646088377
yeah driving through Alabama
>>
I once saw my mom's nipples
>>
>>646088684
Wow, I live in Alabama. What part?
>>
THE >>>/x/ FILES
>>
>>646088994
between montgomery and mobile on I65
>>
>>646089249
Shit that's sweet. I've drove it lots of times. Not seen shit.
>>
>>646083988

i regularly build a triangular balsa wood frames and stretch a trash back across them. i then attach cheap little white LED lights to the corners of the triangle and let it float off into the sky lifted by three rather large balloons i get filled at a dollar store down the street from my house.

this shit is so easy to fake and it's fun knowing some dumb shit out there will see it and go a-a-a-alieeeeens!!!!!
>>
>>646089553

trash bag. sorry
>>
>>646089474
I've driven that route a bunch too. Like I said before, never saw anything like it before or since.
>>
>>646089553

i also fake bigfoot tracks in the woods where i know people will go when i'm up north. its just fun
>>
>>646089553
Has anyone else said anything about it?
>>
>>646089553
I will say that sounds fun as shit.
>>
>>646090347
he's just being a jackass. Nearly all reports of triangular ufos include the thing changing direction or going from a hover to high speed in less than a second.
>>
>>646083988
>/x/
>>
>>646090347

i made it into the local paper once. i usually do it around summer holidays at night when i know a maximum amount of people will be outside so july 4th, memorial day, labor day work well. i'm sure many people have seen them. the trick is that with the sky as a background it's very hard to tell distance and therefore very difficult to discern size. what is really a 3 foot triangle might appear to someone to be 50ft across at a higher altitude than the triangle really is. when people think of aircraft they think of them being high in the air. its only natural for people to think that something is at 2,000ft when really it's at 200ft.

right now i'm working on rigging one of my rc planes to drop parachute flairs at timed intervals to replicate the phoenix lights. i'll save that one for a special occasion after i get it right
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.