[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 21 years old. What do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: miiee.jpg (16 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
miiee.jpg
16 KB, 251x190
Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 21 years old. What do you guys really think of my ass?? If you want to talk more then write yours Skype and I'll add you if you want
>>
Post tits with timestamp or get the fuck out
>>
>>646076033
sage
>>
>>646076033
kill yourself
>>
fuck this gay boy!
>>
>>646076033
OP is fake, otherwise she (he?) would be able to answer the questions about aforementioned Iranian politicians.
>>
Post kik. Tgfo. /thread
>>
>>646076033
get a better camera for fuck sakes
>>
TIMESTAMP
>>
>>646076033
>Persian
Don't try and church it up, Fatima. You're Iranian.
>>
>>646077518
Right what a pleb
>>
tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>646077518
>>646077825
op here, you guys are idiots :) My nationality is Iranian but my ethnicity is Persian. There are a lot of ethnicities in Iran like the azeris, kurds, baluchis, shomalis, persians and all are Iranians but they are separate groups. I'm Persian.
>>
>>646076033
می خواهم شما را بکنم و مقعدت بخورم
>>
>>646078156
No your a white kid who is bored and has way too much time on their hands.
>>
>>646076033
So do you live in LA or DC those are the only two places I've ever ran into persians. Oh and your language is cool and all but Its a complete pain in the fucking ass to learn FYI.
>>
>>646078156
"Persian" denotes a group of people who share a common language. "Ethnic Persians" are comprised of myriad other ethnic groups scattered all around that part of the world, which makes the term in itself somewhat misleading. You're free to use the term, but know that you're identifying more with a language than an ethnic lineage.
>>
>>646079054
op here, I live in LA
>>
TIMESTAMP
>>
>>646079522
Westwood?
>>
>>646079515
op here, no Persians aren't a myriad of different people. They are one people with one common origin. In Persian lanugage, a Persian person is called Pars. So don't act like you know my ethnicity more than myself :)
>>
>>646079818
Ervine
>>
>>646080024
Irvine*
>>
>>646080140
you fucking bovine
>>
Why didn't you answer about the politicians?
Why don't you simply post your Skype?
Also, what was that verb you used, begam, is it some slang form of goftan?
>>
op here, so does any of you guys have skype? I'm not on this page that much :)
>>
So are you like a guy who has a hot sister and just using her photos to catfish beta fags mega hard for your gay play?
>>
>>646080451
I have skype do you speak farsi?
>>
>>646076033
Should you not get a better camera? I am not sure how your family will respond showing off to a bunch of infidels.
>>
>>646080651
op here, yes I do. what's your skype?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.