[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a way we can treat pedophiles so that they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6
What is a way we can treat pedophiles so that they don't molest children /b/?

>pic for interest
>>
>>646033628
send them where its legal?
>>
>>646033887
this, seems ameritards have forgotten consent laws were put into place so girls wouldnt lose their virginity before marriage and become valueless. Now its just one of those american morals.
>>
>>646033628
moar incarceration, and/or beat the fuck out of them when you find them
>>
Pedo - subjects the postfixation to attraction to pre pubescent children, I don't think it's legal anwhere in the world to fuck 1-10yos.

Hebe, the attraction to pubescent ages, is completely, and biologically normal, but it's not legal in most places in the world.
>>
>>646033628
post cp so they're gonna be scared
>>
You sound as bad as a feminazi

pedos don't molest children
child molesters molest children

It's like saying all men are rapists
>>
How about treating them like what they are; Mentally unstable people with a tendency to harm others. Place them in a facility that can care for them but keep them away from individuals they would feel a compulsion to harm, at least until they are taught to control these compulsions effectively.
>>
>>646034962
i guess i wasnt thinking about little little kids, i was thinking girls who have just hit puberty, which in Merica its happening around 8yo from all the hormones pumped into the food supply.
>>
>>646035245
/thread
>>
File: sssssssssssssssssss.jpg (34 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
sssssssssssssssssss.jpg
34 KB, 311x366
All men are pedophiles!
>>
>>646034102
has to be bait...
>>
>>646033628
Let all the kids who are undoubtedly going to become fuck ups spend a day with a pedo. Or let kids make their own decision about who they fuck, i feel like the results would be suprising.
>>
>>646035442
and yet it's only logical
>>
>>646033628
gonna need sauce on that
>>
>>646034962
Maybe it's primal instinct because of very high Infant mortality in the past.

In the pre-medieval age you can marry a 11 years old and have babies with her.
>>
>>646035601

OR...

Maybe consent laws were made to protect children.
>>
>>646035572
Most formerly molested children grow up to live normal lives, unless they are subject to 'counseling' and it's widely public about their molestation. Look at a few infamous cases where the girl was captured on camera or video. they usually seem to be enjoying themselves, and typically grow up to live normal lives.
>>
>>646035442
search it up. It has nothing to do with "too young" or "morals" it was so a girl had a chance at a good life, but no decent man wanted a girl who had lost her virginity so they made consent laws. Used to be men who chased young girls were called hounds. Not pedos
>>
>>646035705
or anytime before the 60s.
>>
>>646035705
it is certainly not instinct. i mean for most of the men there is nothing to find attractive about children.
i think pedophelia is similar to homosexuality and stuff. i guess most of the people suffer from it, cause they dont want to harm anyone. but i is such a taboo that i cant imagine that they are getting "treatment" or psychological aid. i mean, they are not deciding this, so help them instead of treating them like animals.
>>
>>646033628
Three choices: kill, cut off their balls, lock them up.
>>
>>646035955
I'm glad there are some other people out there who know this to be true.
>>
>>646035955
It only becomes a problem when adults tell them it is. Or if its some sick fuck.
>>
File: 1443108932402.jpg (94 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1443108932402.jpg
94 KB, 800x598
>>646035245
>>
>>646033628
name please
>>
>>646036167
Fucking feminists
>>
>>646033628
In the natural world its the offspring who get eaten, die, lost... Because a child is useless whereas a full grown organism can have more and has value to its life. Just what nature has to say about children.
>>
>>646035245
This. But most people dont care if pedos fantasize or actual commit the crime. They just want to see those pedos hanged cause they are scum of the earth.
>>
How about we dress op up like a little girl, grease him up and toss them all into a room with him. That should keep them busy.
>>
File: 9260846.jpg (91 KB, 537x665) Image search: [Google]
9260846.jpg
91 KB, 537x665
>>646033628
Im gonna take the bait. There is no cure to pedophilia, because its not a mental illness. Just like murder, rape, bullying. You cant stop it, it will always be there as long as humans will exist.
Also pedophilia is just the attraction, not the action.
Get educated, faggot.
>>
>>646033628
Give SOURCE NOW
>>
>>646036167
before the 60s? After medieval 13-14 years old years but not 11 years is closer to child than to teenage.
>>
>>646036646
kinda true, in ancient times a man would save his wife before his kids because kids hold no value as a matter of fact they slow you down. If you save your wife you can simply have more kids.
>>
send them to space https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeBq6hJVxn4
>>
>>646036930
whenever a girl has hit puberty, age is just a number puberty is the first step into adulthood. Shit girls nowadays are having their first period around 8 years old.
>>
You find out a way to identify them through neuro-chemistry, round them all up, pack them into traincars and ship them to a remote camp designed for industrial extermination.
>>
>>646033628
give them willing children.
can't molest someone if they are willing
>>
>>646033628

therapy for those that just look at pics
castration for a first offense against a minor
penectomy for second offense
life in prison for third offense
>>
>>646037209
Maybe happend at tribe people, but in Europe, Asia and America have a similiar law before 60's.

Woman who have first step into adulthood, have to learn the basic of "housekeeping" (Im not native speaker, sorry) and so on. After that woman is ready to being married and being mother.
>>
>>646033628
what is the difference from being gay and being a paedo op?
>>
>>646033628
Pedophiles dont molest children.
Child Molesters do.
>>
For the love of god OP! SOURCE!
>>
Op your plan failed no one posting pizza
>>
>>646038341
This.
>>
Children who want to fuck an adult should pass a test where they're asked if they know about pregnancy, STDs etc... , if they understand love, and other shit like that, if they're mature enough and really willing to fuck a 20 yo man/woman, then it's their right.

But children molesters who manipulate/blackmail/rape children should be punished.

First, don't send hackers/pirates in jail, and send thugs in the army instead of jail too.

There'll be more room for rapists, murderers, and other people who deserves to be locked up
>>
SAUCE I BEG
>>
I need more material like OP's gif. It's essential.
>>
>>646033628
Shoot them in the head because most pedophiles aren't fucking rapists, just like most people who aren't pedophiles also aren't rapists.
Scumbags attracted to adults rape adults, scumbags attracted to children rape children. (Also like 70% of people who molest children aren't even pedophile and rape children just because they're easy targets, FYI)
>>
>>646035679
Yuu Shinoda - MKZ 008

can't find a stream anywhere though :(
>>
>>646038077
i really dont understand why the government tells as what age we are allowed to have sex, and if youre 19 with a 16 yearold your ass is going to jail, where you will be demoralized possibly raped and totallly fucked in the head by the time you come out. Whats funny is women like older men and men like younger women, but other men call you creepy if you like younger girls even women can careless about a 14 yearold fucking a 20 year old because they know they wanted to when they were that age.
>>
>>646033628
couldnt give two shits, as long as its consensual.
>>
>>646035844
lol
nigger i was having sex at 13 with 13 year olds and none were harmed
bitches understand what sex is
>>
File: 1440474105009.jpg (51 KB, 834x640) Image search: [Google]
1440474105009.jpg
51 KB, 834x640
>>646033628
>Gays are born gay, sexuality is not a choice.

So why do we fuck with pedofiles, tell them they are sick and need help.

I don't fight for pedofiles, i fight for equality.

Just saiyan
>>
>>646035844
bitch thats what parents are for. Consent laws are to protect children but not in the way you are thinking.
>>
>>646037242
fucking adolf kidler
>>
>>646039963
if anything pedophilia is some sort of way mother nature is fighting to keep our numbers down. Men desire sexual pleasure, but sex with an adult yeilds a baby. Sex with a child=no baby, plus they are naturally hairless where adult women shave because its a turn off for women to have hair where it naturally is at that age??? Seems to me pedophilia is more natural than sex with shaved women who have to wear tons of makeup to look "young" again.
>>
>>646040613
Lets not forget the sudden shitty personality that comes with puberty for women.
>>
>>646033628
just fucking kill them
>>
>mfw going to hebe and jerking off like a mad cunt
>>
>>646034174
As an active pedophile, I invite you to try to beat the fuck out of me.
>>
>>646037970
Agreed...except for the third offense.

Third offense, death!
>>
>>646040613
actually women can become pregnant as soon as they hit puberty at 8, however that could prove fatal in more cases than it would for an adult obviously
>>
>>646041141
I would take that challenge in a heartbeat you fucking disgusting piece of shit!!!
>>
>>646041995
lmao
>>
>>646039576
That's a matter of ethnic and social science. In Europe you are allowed to have with 16 years even if you are 40 years old. Having sex with 14 years you dont go to the jail, you get a warning not having a contact with her if a parent is against to you. If a parent allowed you to have sex with 14 years old, then it's legitimate. According to the law. (I witnessed a lot of 14-15 years old girls having sex with 23 - 30 years guy, secretly or the parents know about)

USA is another thing, another morality, another laws.
>>
>>646041141
I wouldn't beat the fuck out of you...I'd shoot you in both kneecaps, then the gut and watch you die...slowly, over many hours!

Pedophiles are the lowest form of scum on the planet, that's the reason why they immediately get segregated in prison...the rest of the prisoners go after pedo's before anyone else.
>>
>>646036803
Coz they are.
>>
>>646040613
Sex with a condom also results in no baby.

I used to look at loli but I have cut that out of my life. I wish I never seen those images it is a sick fetish.

These pervs need to realize what the fuck they are looking at or off themselves.
>>
>>646042373
Even hardened criminals hate pedo's with a passion!
>>
Firstly, pedos exist because the part of the brain that commands you to fuck is also the part that tells you to love and care for children since it's all a part of the reproductive cycle. Sometimes our brain fucks up.
Secondly, it's estimated about one in ten people are pedos, it's not uncommon. It's just plently of these people are not fucking scumbags who rape babies. Now, the answer for dealing with pedophilia, including the non horrible pedophiles, is therapy. but...
point 3: If you admit to being a pedophile to a therapist, they legally have to call the police. There's a law in the US saying that if the person in the therapy session is "at risk" of hurting another/someone else, the therapist must inform the authorities. Since no one wants to get their house raided and the neighborhood finding out about their sexual deviations, people don't get help. Now, THIS is the thing that puts pedos at risk for hurting children.

tldr; better therapy options for pedos who don't want to be pedos

>>646041141
active? got any stories?
>>
>>646041995
remember he is a disgusting piece of shit, imagine what he will do to you. In prison its not the big black dude named bubba who rapes its the cringy white guy who can con a con who will have you wanting him to shove shit in your ass. Crazy people are not someone a normal person should fuck with.
>>
>>646041857
are any of the children dead? is sex REALLY so fucking horrible that even a life sentence is fair? 15 years max for fucking children is more appropriate. i dont even care if its a harem of child hookers those kids aren't even dead
>>
File: 1298411845686.jpg (95 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
1298411845686.jpg
95 KB, 600x435
>>646041141
>>
Sex dolls
>>
>>646042460
condoms arent natural. But in honesty i couldnt give 2 shits about pedos or what they do.
>>
>>646042602
Nope, death!

Any fucking piece of shit full grown man wants to force his hard cock into a tiny little girl or boy, causing as much damage, pain and psychological scarring as it does deserves death!
>>
>>646035442
You must be new to murica
It wasn't always full of sjws
>>
>>646042602
in america Men have become sex crazed and it has become the purpose of life, so to them its that big of a deal, but only the men. Meanwhile women know they wanted sex when they were young and kindly take the oh youre too sweat and innocent to experience sex when youre a teen bs that men do to idolize women like they are above the rest.
>>
>>646042967
believe it or not, most child 'rape' is actually consensual, its just 'statutory rape' which basically means 'you had sex with this child before we could brainwash it into thinking its a sacred act'

most rape victims, even serious rape, hardcore rape, its forgotten mere years after the incident because humans are designed to forget pain
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.