[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright World, Here is your oppotunity to ask the 0.01% Legitimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 1430825562807.jpg (169 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1430825562807.jpg
169 KB, 500x626
Alright World, Here is your oppotunity to ask the 0.01% Legitimate Illuminati anything.

>I will deliver request of proof if you want, as long as they are reasonable.

Here are the basics:

>non-whites can never be Illuminati, only useful idiots, so if you see the rappers or what not claiming they are, that is just hilarity for the rest of us. but best slaves are delusional slaves.

>The nationalist youth, we see you. We are working to integrate you to our plan, as reward for your enlightenment. The genetic traits for resistance to suggestive programming and active measures is very valuable for us.
>>
Who is your leader
>>
>>614238953
>Who is your leader

If I've told you, you would not believe me, but this I can not disclose.
>>
have yous made a deal with wikileaks and why is julian still alive would they not be a massive threat to yous
>>
If im not gonna believe you then you can disclose it

Also how far off from the truth about you guys are the ridiculous Christian conspiracy theorists
>>
>>614239288

ANCIENT ALIENS CONFIRMED
>>
>>614238627
The fact that idiots make threads like this on 4chan. Go on somewhere else faggot. Kill yourself if you really waste time with a false alias.
>>
>>614239688
>have yous made a deal with wikileaks and why is julian still alive would they not be a massive threat to yous

Wikileaks evolved organically, we did not start it. However at this point in time we have a good grasp of a lot of informants and what they get exposed to.

Julian Asange is not a threat, instead we can use him as an ally as he could become a controlled opposition since many alternative sources trust him.
>>
Why would you come to 4chan of ALL places? Lmao. Wannabe neck beards.
>>
how would one go about informing the masses about you's
>>
>>614240223
Alright. Let's see some proof then. So excited for this
>>
>>614240300
>Also how far off from the truth about you guys are the ridiculous Christian conspiracy theorists

We are not devil worshipers if this is what you are alluring. We simply believe that we can by evolution become Gods, or ascent as close to "divinity" as possible.

>Why would you come to 4chan of ALL places? Lmao. Wannabe neck beards.
Imagine you control the world, and live a life with almost no worries nothing but free time, would you not also get bored?
>>
>>614240686
>control the world
How was school today, champ?
>>
>>614238627
How do you get invited?
>>
>>614239288
Cthulu confirmed.
>>
>>614240817
this
>>
>>614240817
>How do you get invited?

This has changed over the years, and there are different "levels" of inclusion.

Mostly we select individuals who show the greatest potential. Success attracts power. There is also some nepotism
>>
Ok if your illuminati what is my name faggot
>>
>>614239288
>>614239895
>>614240948
Stan confirmed.
>>
All bait aside, proof or is just b8
>>
>>614241169
What proof can you provide?
>>
how fucked will you's be in the future when the masses realize they can use crypto coins instead of your paper money
>>
>>614241278
>All bait aside, proof or is just b8
What proof would be most sufficient?
What I can do to prove I am legit is hint to major near-future events.

I can also show bank transfers/account snaps and international contracts (with names and numbers left out obviously)

>Nepotism
I wanted to also stress how marrying into the correct family is.
>>
Provide is one of these hints about upcoming events that you speak of.
>>
>>614241686
**us
>>
>>614241576
hint at some major near future events...
>>
>>614238627
Are Illuminati jews?
>>
When did muddy waters first album come out bitch that's the proof I need
>>
Public Service Annoucement
There is no illuminati, no NWO, Freemasons are just guys in a lodge, Bilderberg is just a hotel, Council on Foreign Relations is a think tank and not a good one at that.. The world is chaotic without any one all powerful force pulling the strings.. deal with it and get over it.
>>
>>614241503
>how fucked will you's be in the future when the masses realize they can use crypto coins instead of your paper money

While crypto-currency is something interesting that we were not necessarily counting on.

Our wish is to digitize all currency in the future, there is no more need for paper-based currency. Cards and chips will be the future.

Now as far as competing crypto-currencies go, their best killer is that they are mostly used for illegal means, attaining fake currency, drug trade, etc. This will ultimately be the downfall if it already hasn't been. (Most bitcoins are already government-owned.)
>>
did another species evolve before humans and then enslave us? like how us humans did to every other animal
>>
>>614241686
>Provide is one of these hints about upcoming events that you speak of.

In about 5 years the Greek Central Bank will be fully recovered, with Greek economy being one of the strongest in Europe.
PS: you are welcome investment /b/ros

>>614241853
>Are Illuminati jews?

Illuminati is traditionally a European organization, there are some Jewish "origin" families that do participate, however they are under strict obligation to breed out any semitic DNA from their lineage. Hence why Rothschilds only marry Full European Catholic women.
>>
did u play any part in the greek economic crisis?
>>
>>614238627
So you're only 0.01% illuminati?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 550x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 550x323
>>614238627
>Edgy 12 year old detected
Alternatively
>Retarded Ashkenazi attempting to shift blame
>>
Are there female members?
>>
File: 1316016912544.jpg (37 KB, 526x540) Image search: [Google]
1316016912544.jpg
37 KB, 526x540
>>
File: Chakra.jpg (8 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
Chakra.jpg
8 KB, 213x237
>>614238627
Why not screw out all the other races and make a uniform one? It seems like that may be easier to control. What sort of mystery schools do you adhere to?(Pic Related) How deep does "your" infiltration into the Masons go? What is your general policy on weed? How can we "all" be gods if you are racist and exclude some? Would you say that you are an evil, neutral, or moral force? Go on with the future seeing sooth sayer. It may be your only method of proof. If not for now but later on.
>>
>>614242810
YES GREEK DNA WILL PREVAIL AGAIN.
>>
File: laughing varg.gif (491 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
laughing varg.gif
491 KB, 500x290
>>614242810
>In about 5 years the Greek Central Bank will be fully recovered, with Greek economy being one of the strongest in Europe.
>PS: you are welcome investment /b/ros
>>
>>614240793

Ha!

/thread
>>
How do you feel about albert pike?
>>
Does the illuminati recruit any serial killers or mass murderers?
>>
>>614238627
Can spics or chinks be in the illuminati
>>
Is illuminati christian?
>>
>>614243029
>Are there female members?

Yes, there are female members.

>>614243166
>Why not screw out all the other races and make a uniform one?

We are looking to consolidate the races, beginning with our own in order to breed out all the weakness. (people who are susceptible to emotional programming and other social engineering)

Once we can achieve that in our own race, we will move to stage two asserting public dominance of the rest of the non-white world. Which will still be utterly susceptible to such programming.

>How deep does "your" infiltration into the Masons go?
We were not particularly "friendly" to the masonic organizations until modern times, and we mostly participate in their Knight Templar sub-divisions of 16degree and higher.

>What is your general policy on weed?
Just as it is on any other drug, it is a degenerate habit, that weakens its user, and people susceptible to such a natural selection, should be exposed to it and breed out as soon as possible.

>How can we "all" be gods if you are racist and exclude some?
Eugenics and racial potential. We exclude other races because they have proven historically incapable of overcoming stagnant behavior.

>Would you say that you are an evil, neutral, or moral force?
I would say we are like nature, no good, no evil, no right, no wrong, simply evolution, and advancement by any means necessary.
>>
>>614242810
>In about 5 years the Greek Central Bank will be fully recovered, with Greek economy being one of the strongest in Europe.

kek
>>
>>614244625
Hey fuck face what do you think of albert pike?
>>
are you planning on killing billions of people?
>>
What do you think of all the dank parody videos of your organization.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPCkcKNUVoo
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1200x1200
>>614244625
OP you're fucking retarded this is the first time & the last time I'll tell you niggas this NEWFAGS WILL KILL WHAT LITTLE LEFT WE HAVE OF /b/

Idk about you bitches but I don't want to hide behind 3 vpns and get on shitty as tor just because normies drove us out
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.