[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we pretend we're on reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14
File: reddit the post.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
reddit the post.png
117 KB, 320x263
ITT: we pretend we're on reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 162x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 162x204
I fucking love memes
>>
>>614025102

hella dank bro
>>
File: IMG_20150504_084556.jpg (1016 KB, 3072x4096) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150504_084556.jpg
1016 KB, 3072x4096
>mfw 4chan steals all of reddits memes
>>
I AM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE
>>
>>614025449
thERE ARE TWO KINDS OF LE PEOPLE
>>
File: 1430701870378.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
1430701870378.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>614025102
Haha well meme'd my sir! Here, have some gold!
>>
File: tips.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
le tip
>>
I find that I am more intelligent and wise than the lower life forms on 4chan,and I wear a fedora to show it
>>
I'm was born in the wrong generation lol. Everyone listens to shit music like Iggy and Nikki Minaj or whatever. I think Im the only one to listen to good music like queen and the Beatles
>>
I see EVERY MEME first before anyone else. You can't touch my meme game.
>>
>>614024743
Mike Huckabee gave clemency to a convicted rapist that threatened to rape and kill his victim when he was released. The victim pleaded with the then governor not do release the prisoner, because of her fear from his threats. Huchabee ignored the victim and freed the rapist. Not too long later, the victim was found raped and dead at the hands of the same rapist.
>>
ah the ol' redit dankaroo. hold my fedora, im going in!
>>
That's homophobic! Downvoted.
>>
wow faggots you should visit 4chan more, im a /b/tard kek
>>
I WANT TO SUCK EVERY COCK IN THE WORLD
>>
I don't like to see anything "nsfw" without being warned first
>>
>>614024743
Only redditors would upvote this.

Edit: Thanks for the gold
>>
Heres my source

wikipedia,net
>>
File: 1421682261118.gif (30 KB, 431x388) Image search: [Google]
1421682261118.gif
30 KB, 431x388
>>614025781
I just realized I don't know shit about reddit. what animu is this character from gib meh sauce EXE DEE
>>
You complain about reddit but at least they get some different shit other then the same like 5 fucking threads every hour of every day.

Trap thread, lyl thread, another trap thread, dickrate thread, etc.
>>
>>614026979
Upvoted
>>
>>614027398
>Trap thread, lyl thread, another trap thread, dickrate thread
still not as gay as reddit
>>
>>614026885
Hey man! Haha! I truly respect your opinion and value you as a human being! Haha! Although I hope you have a source for that haha!
>>
>>614027398

you can leave m8
>>
Excuse me while I post a story making fun of fat people on r/fatpeoplestories which is full of people that are fat who will get angry if you make fun of fat people, but it's okay, we're not that fat so we're better than them.
>>
>>614027398
Try one of the 40+ other boards on this site then you absolutely colossal faggot. /b/ runs like clockwork. It is very efficient at being faggy. Try another board if you disapprove.
>>
>>614027398
Found the redditor
>>
Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>>
>>614027505
Ha ha! Thanks man I know we can't always see eye to eye on everything but he seriously released a rapist (just repeating my opinion for no reason!)!
>>
>>614027398
Hey I sent you some gold! Haha don't thank me
>>
THAT IS MODERATELY DISRESPECTFUL TO WOMEN UR SO REPORTED OMG FBI LOOK OVER HERE
>>
File: hT8HZw5.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1101) Image search: [Google]
hT8HZw5.jpg
227 KB, 1200x1101
>>614027398
I just read the God Delusion for the 15th time. richard dawkins is a genius!
>>
NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TESLA
>>
File: 1429192138882.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429192138882.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
Up vote MY 'redditor's gf tier' gf
>>
>>614027960
Edit: Hey thanks! Wow! Gold! Thank you so much I am so humbled!
>>
>>614027801
Listen bro hehe haha U need a source on that (preferably wikipedia) or else unfortunately I will be forced to retract my upvote. But hey! Haha its a community
>>
Everyone just irritates me with they're stupidity, they are so easy to read and simple minded.
>>
File: PATRIARCHY.jpg (227 KB, 1909x998) Image search: [Google]
PATRIARCHY.jpg
227 KB, 1909x998
>>614024743
omfg fcking cis white male
ur oppressing me with ur dank memes.
im a girl irl
and triggered
i have PTSD from a harpoon almost killing me and my sister while diving in cancun.
and i'm caucaso-nigger american.
that means im white on the outside but black on the inside.
so check ur privilage.
upvote for my skype name, but no pigs pls.

>pic is me and my genderqueer mexi-nigger sister im completely comfortable in my body
infact some people say i was born a butterfly because im so beautiful, so now i only identify as a butterfly.

please no gender verbs. they're very triggering, and no pictures of poles, they remind me of hot dogs and im on a diet, im also vegan and dont eat junk food.
they also trigger me
>>
As an atheist the way I view religion is the same way I feel about your cock - it's great that you have it and are proud of it but please don't stop shoving it down my throat. Shove it in and out until you gag me and fill my throat with your hot jizz and spray it all over my face. Le gem.
>>
>>614028387
Oh hey man you can't say that that's brigading and is against the rules. I had a source but I lost it. If you come across it let me know.
>>
File: Y-U-No.jpg (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Y-U-No.jpg
13 KB, 500x500
>>
File: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (24 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Aliens.jpg
24 KB, 500x436
>>
File: 10-Guy.jpg (22 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
10-Guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x454
>>
EDIT: Wow this really blew up! RIP my inbox
>>
ayy lmao
EDIT: Wow I never imagined I would've gotten a top post! Thanks for the reddit gold.
>>
File: Philosoraptor.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Philosoraptor.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>
I'm a huge faggot
FTFY
>>
im gonna spend 5 min looking for the most retarded shit on reddit i can copy paste. Brb
Edit: Hey guys wow that reddit is a really dark and gloomy place. No wonder they have no sense of community.

Holy shit _Heavy_horse_COcK49 thanks for the mold!
>>
those guys are a bunch of intolerant jerks no wonder mute died
>>
>pretend
>>
>>614027471
dick rate thread alone is not even that gay
>>
>>614027398
*tips fedora knowingly
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED

Reasons: Thought crimes against the State of Israel
>>
>>614030228
>stormfront pleb
>>
>>614030228
looool my girlfriend loves jokes like this
>>
>>614030146

*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
wow I am giving a trillion dank upboats to this

EDIT: Wow guys! Thanks for all the upgoats!

EDIT 2: WOW FRONT PAGE!?

EDIT 357754521A$$64&6: Thanks for the gold! Now here's some silver! http://img.pandawhale.com/93002-reddit-silver-medal-meme-funny-B9d2.jpeg
>>
>>614030457

ಠ‿ಠ Doth your fair lady post on gonewild perchance????
>>
I'm very special. You cannot touch my wit and cleverness! TwoXChromopenis!
>>
>>614027084
legit lol'd
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1080x1776
Saw you on the train today and noticed your tattoo, you were reading so I didn't compliment your fresh tat. Hope you don't mind me sharing it!
>>
>>614027398
It's also funny because 4chan will accuse Reddit of being some kind of liberal paradise, when really Reddit is just as shitty as 4chan.
>>
straight from reddit
As I sit quietly on the bus in my cargo shorts, Doctor Who tshirt, white New Balances, and mid calf Hanes socks I put on my Audio Technica MH-80's to listen to Metallica off my Microsoft Zune. My Motorola Razor buzzes as my Mom/roommate texted me to tell me that there was meatloaf in the fridge. Suddenly my bliss was interrupted by a gang of "urban" boys boarding the bus. They sat adjacent to me and even Kirk Hammett shredding the guitar like a boss couldn't silence their racket. I observed their impractical Air Jordans and their baseball caps with those silly flat brims. "Surely these wouldn't protect from the sun" I thought. All of them had so called 'smart phones' and even worse, they were iSheep products. "Yo, check out my last retweet. That shit was fire" said one of them. I was confused by this peasantry language as well as disgusted by the mention of social media. Social media is too stupid for the intellectually superior such as myself. One of them began to play some rap music from his Beats. I scoffed at the foolishness of the purchase of such a product. An audiophile like me knows better. A young 'exotic' girl whom I believed to be from the South American region of the world began to make conversation with one of the boys. "How can she be so inconsiderate and ignorant?" I asked myself. Clearly she was a whore because if she were a cultured woman she would have made conversation with a real man like me. A man that has bought his own Futon bed. A man that has built his own PC. I began to lose faith in this generation. Soon, my 5 kilometer (the imperial system is the root of all evil) bus ride would be coming to a close. Finally this horror show would be over. I exited the bus and began my 4.5 minute (8 if I want Slim Jims from 7-11) Hajk back home. I opened the door to my home sweaty and wheezing and went straight for the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the meatloaf that my mother had made

it continues, will post at request
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.