[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical speaking, could you make your dick shoot another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_ngddy6aM3h1u1wahpo1_1280.jpg (273 KB, 1000x716) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngddy6aM3h1u1wahpo1_1280.jpg
273 KB, 1000x716
Hypothetical speaking, could you make your dick shoot another mans sperm?

Because I've been dealing with this obnoxious female who I still fuck from time to time, but one of her female friends expressed the concern, that she wants to get pregnant by me. She claims that she will just stop taking her pill and either let me cum inside her (I won't be doing this anytime soon), but woman tend to get devious if they don't get their way. Theoretical speaking she could impregnate herself with the condom from the bin. So how do I reverse cuckold her, by getting another mans sperm, so fresh, that it survives long enough to accomplish this successfully?
Putting an already inseminated condom in my bin would be an option too, but shooting another mans sperm would be ultimate trolling.
I would only use pure 1488 sperm since this cunt wants to get pregnant anways, a niglet would be best way of trolling her, but I think there are already enough of them on this planet.

Is there any law against this?

I know my plan will only cause more mayhem, but I simply don't care anymore.
>>
Goddamn op is a faggot
>>
Ffs op use supremacidal condoms
>>
>>613922602

Sperm dies once its exposed to air so it needs to be preserved in water somehow. Good luck!
>>
Option A: Stop fucking her.

Option B: Make her pay for a lawyer so that you can legally get her pregnant without having to deal with child support or any type of responsibility.

Option B is pretty sweet honestly. Reproduction is literally the only point of life.
>>
>>613924380
By that I mean have a contract drawn up by the way. Seriously I don't know why you need another dude's sperm.
>>
>>613924635
Actually if you did still want to get her knocked up the weird cuckoldy way-
have a night leading to sexy time,
then ask to tie her up and blindfold her,
then find a guy to rape her and cum inside her without her finding out.

You'll probably go to jail though. I'd convict the shit out of you.
>>
>>613924635
>>613924380
Sadly such contracts never hold up in court, since the unborn child is the recipient of the support, and their right to the support cannot be signed away by the mother.
any competent lawyer could get any such contract thrown out without a problem.
>>
>>613925204
You're a fucking idiot. Such contracts totally exist and children don't receive child support. They don't have checking accounts you fuckwit.
>>
>>613925204
They have contracts like this for sperm donation from someone you know.
>>
>>613925204
Besides even a signed statement from her would go miles in court.
>>
get a pill with a dry filling, one of those jelly ones with oil in it would be best because of form, but any goes. carefully empty it and get a syringe and very steady hands. Also, aquire dry ice or something at least as cold, if not colder. Now you have to be fast, you have like 2-3 Minutes for the whole ordeal - get someone to cum, immediately take the cum with the syringe, carefully fill it in the pill, immediately drop the pill in dry ice, liquid nitrogen or whatever supercold thing you can find and freeze it. This is very important because normal slowfreeze destroys sperm. After that you can store it in the freezer normally. Now, when it comes to the act, you put the pill in your penis beforehand. Try to remember in which side you put the hole, and put it towrds front, makes it easier. During intercourse, friction and body heat should melt the sperm fast enough to drip into her after a few minutes. Even better, because of the moist environment the pill might even start to dissipiate. If done right, most of the sperm will be viable enough to make it to her eggs. Hope it helps.
>>
File: 31638_391619161458_4034056_n.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
31638_391619161458_4034056_n.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
>>613926631
damn
>>
File: tumblr_n2yol9bE6h1qexbw8o1_500.png (179 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2yol9bE6h1qexbw8o1_500.png
179 KB, 500x282
>>613926631
Holy shit
>>
File: HimOrOid.jpg (63 KB, 640x534) Image search: [Google]
HimOrOid.jpg
63 KB, 640x534
>>613922602

got a much simpler idea: just stop fucking her

i mean, whose dick is it anyways ?

YOURS or HERS ?

so much trouble over such a stupid little prick

but if you must do it, here's how to go about it:

1. find some stupid bro who will agree to ass fuck you condomless

2. have him cum inside you multiple times

3. immediately seek her out and fuck her

4. you will shoot HIS sperm into her

5. bet all the babies will be fucktards one way or another
>>
>>613926631
Ultimate solution.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.