[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do you guys think that this whole anti-islam thing going around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: neo-nazi-ReclaimAustralia-rally.jpg (102 KB, 754x960) Image search: [Google]
neo-nazi-ReclaimAustralia-rally.jpg
102 KB, 754x960
So do you guys think that this whole anti-islam thing going around the world is legitimate or an excuse for neo-nazis and racists to peddle more of their hate in the form of actually caring about something?

pic related: from an anti-islam rally in Australia.
>>
the latter
>>
I think people hate Muslims because..... well..... Muslims keep blowing everything up.
Maybe if Muslims.... you know.... stopped doing that, no one would hate them.
Just a thought.
>>
>>613917153
Islam is antithetical to western values
>>
File: 3458900938.jpg (905 KB, 1340x1492) Image search: [Google]
3458900938.jpg
905 KB, 1340x1492
>>613917153
I think you're right in suspecting that the anti-islam "meme" is being pushed on social media.

I think you're wrong to say it's "evil neo nazis." Try "the US government" instead.
>>
>>613917424
are all Christians terrorists because of groups like Army of God, Eastern Lightning, Lords Resistance Army, The Phineas Priesthood, The Concerned Christians? (or dare I also say, the Westboro Baptist Church?)

or are all Irish people terrorists because of the IRA?
>>
>>613917424
well maybe if you know idiots you know realized that you know that blaming the entire religion because lunatics use it as an excuse to take over land and try to run a shithole 3rd country is well, you know, stupid
>>
File: 1414046649406.jpg (63 KB, 397x782) Image search: [Google]
1414046649406.jpg
63 KB, 397x782
I am definitely not a racist.

However...

The spread of Islam has been so fast, so destructive, and so violent that it represents the greatest threat to freedom and the progress of humanity that they world has ever known.

Not even joking.
>>
File: 1347605972702.jpg (55 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
1347605972702.jpg
55 KB, 570x425
>>613917697

Islam is an entirely different animal. And comments like yours prove that you know nothing about the religion itself.

Where Jesus peached peace and loving your enemies, Mohamed literally said "it will be me or the sword."

Where Jesus laid down his life to be brutally murdered by his enemies, Mohamed himself brutally murdered hundreds of people.

See I'm willing to bet you're an atheist fag lord, and therefore you have never read any religious book in your life. While I don't subscribe to any religion, I am not against learning what they are all about.

Christianity is like water and Islam is like gasoline that's on fire.
>>
File: n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg (1 MB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg
1 MB, 1794x1125
>Buh buh buh dose jews! Duh JDF!
>>
>>613917994
1 Timothy 1:20 Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

Luke 19:26-27 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Deuteronomy 17:3-5 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

nice loving religion Christianity is.
shall I find more?
>>
File: 1423010699690.jpg (111 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1423010699690.jpg
111 KB, 480x480
>>
>>613917994
also I have looked into both Christianity and Islam, I am a former Christian, spent years reading up on Christianity obviously. Looked into Islam out of sheer curiosity of the religion as well as many others...

No religion is "better" than the others.

also criticism of islam and islamophobia are two different things.
one can be critical of islam, as they can be of any religion, but also should not be islamophobic and hate islamic people and call them all "terrorists" while saying Christianity and the bible are perfectly fine.

Christianity is just as bad as Islam, and the bible just as bad as the Quran.
>>
File: Muslim-Scientists6.jpg (56 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Scientists6.jpg
56 KB, 400x300
>>613917724
http://www.fstc.org.uk/National_Geographic
Dont act retarded because youre closed off to certain information in regards to scientific discoveries and innovation of muslims throughout times.
>>
>>613918093
forgot to color in france there
>>
>>613917540
I think it's more that an islamic lifestyle is incompatible with western values. Same with catholics, hassid jews etc...

Having islam as part of your life is ok, but when it becomes the basis for your life like these idiots imposing sharia law, then it becomes a problem. Especially in a country that values individual discretion, liberty and freedom (talkingabout Australia, but America is just as applicable).
>>
File: 094280472897294.jpg (553 KB, 2296x1192) Image search: [Google]
094280472897294.jpg
553 KB, 2296x1192
>>613918627
pic related

>>613918093
JIDF detected
>>
Islam, like niggers, should be hated. Both are a blight on the world that need to be cleansed and only one of them or a blind fool thinks otherwise. Kill yourself.
>>
>>613918968
pretty much all religions are unable to fit in with secular values.
though, in the west, America, Australia especially, Islam does not want to impose Sharia law.

maybe a few people, but you'll get dickheads in every religion trying to force their ideals upon the masses.
I mean, look at Pat Robertson pushing to turn America into a Christian nation, which goes against the whole "the government shall not impose religion" thing.
>>
>>613919016
Nigget detected.
>>
File: 13.jpg (93 KB, 1004x720) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
93 KB, 1004x720
>>613918744
I have a friend from the UAE and he says all the intelligent people and merchants are all getting the fuck out of the middle east all at once and soon it's going to be the bottom 80% of goat herders and shit who got sand in their dick and no food on their plates.
So expect a final solution, us or them.
>>
>>613919219
>though, in the west, America, Australia especially, Islam does not want to impose Sharia law.

Absolutely. The vast majority of the people practising left their country because secularism and discrimination (taliban in Afghanistan, Hussein regime in Iraq) was killing them. Naturally there are those who come to Australia and try to turn it into a Sharia country, but they operate out the back of shitty bookshops and are publicly reviled by the rest of society. Entertainingly enough, there was a Sharia squad in Britain going around and beating random people for not following the word of the Quran - and they were all white converts who thought they were shit hot. More often than not this sort of thing is just close minded youth seeking validation.

America on the other hand, well you nailed it. The christian values that shape policy over there is a sad reality, and I count myself lucky that Australia *generally* has more sensibility when it comes to those issues (don't get me wrong, our politicians are still shit).
>>
>>613917153
>Anti-islam thing going round
It's been "going round" long before you born moralfag, before your gramdparents born. It doesn't take a neonazi to see all the annoying some of these sandniggers do.
>>
>>613919612
The reason behind those actions is the corrupt governments and poor economy aswell as flawed schooling systems, all together that is what makes people who they are currently middle class remain middle class goat herders raise families of more goat herders only difference is the middle class people can afford to pay for their kids education.
>>
File: smile.jpg (73 KB, 547x720) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
73 KB, 547x720
>>
>>613918427
The difference is this. Find me a religious christian community where you would be legitimately afraid to venture into. Now find me a religious islamic community where you'd be afraid to venture into. You'll NEVER find a violent, frightening group of fucking mormons. However finding nutcase muslims would take about 5 minutes. And for the love of god don't tell me about the fucking crusades or some shit.
>>
>>613917699

All organized religions are trash. They all breed tribalism. Eradicate them and the world will know more peace.
>>
File: fija9.jpg (53 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
fija9.jpg
53 KB, 460x350
>>
>>613918427

Hahahahahahahahaha!

>Implying I haven't read the bible.

I'm sorry but you're going to have to do better than a few quotes taken from your atheist fag lord smear sites.

Here's where you really, really failed, because you're an atheist fag lord with no real knowledge of religion

>Luke 19:26-27

Taken completely out of context.

>nice loving religion Christianity is

Ending a sentence with "is."

And my favorite part:

>Deuteronomy

Again, we're talking about Jesus, not the Jews.

BTFO Atheist fag lord.
>>
Abrahamitic religions are the cancer of this world.
No other religions on this planet killed as many people and destroyed as much culture and cultural identity as abrahamitic religions.

Hail Odin!
>>
>>613920398
>millenial college student detected
>>
File: 1390381090120.jpg (85 KB, 800x629) Image search: [Google]
1390381090120.jpg
85 KB, 800x629
>>613918744

Fuck off you liberal cunt.
>>
>>613917153
i'm not pro-nazi but i am anti-muslim
>>
Organized religion as a whole is the biggest thing holding back the progression of humanity on the planet. Its 2015 idiots...educate yourself!!!
>>
>>613920575

>dipshit detected.
>>
>>613920551
The vikings killed people in the name of their pagan gods too. What are you even saying. If they had automatic weapons and bombs I'm sure the kill count would be a lot higher.
>>
>>613920058
Revilved by both non-muslims and muslims alike.

as we can see with ISIS, a lot of the converts are white people who have issues in their home country, and are seeking validation to feel strong, and feel as if they mean something.
It's not about the religion, the religion has just become the tool they use.

Just as people have said about islamic middle eastern countries, the religion is just a tool used for political ends, to control people and justify what those in power want.

>>613920264
I'd be afraid to go to most of the American bible belt, where Atheists are hated as much as Islamic people are. I had a friend from Texas who was terrified of telling people he was an atheist, for fear of being violently attacked.

Also, I'd be afraid of going near any of the christian groups who bomb abortion clinics.
etc
>>
File: 1411554473871.jpg (114 KB, 712x557) Image search: [Google]
1411554473871.jpg
114 KB, 712x557
>>613920684

Whatever you say you pathetic atheist cunt.
>>
>>613920264
>Find me a religious christian community where you would be legitimately afraid to venture into
Equitorial Guinea
East Timor
Zambia
Papua New Guinea
Liberia
Venezuela
Colombia
Zimbabwe
Uganda
Nicaragua
Republic of Congo
Mexico
Rwanda

All have a population where >85% are Christian.

Now America also is alrgely christian. I'm gonna go walk with my (hypothetical) boyfriend through some rural Mississippi town or the projects and not expect to get fucking destroyed?
>>
>>613920849
Keep worshiping your god like its fucking 500 bc you uneducated retard!
>>
>>613920512
taken out of context, you've got it!
Anything can be taken out of context when you're talking about a book which is thousands of years old.

People take it out of context to condemn homosexuality, and people take the Quran out of context to justify terrorism.

Islamophobes take it out of context to hate muslims, just as anyone can take something out of context to claim the bible is evil...

though, jesus, ok.
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." -Matt 10:34.

out of context? maybe. but you see what I'm talking about I hope.
>>
File: 1352586864777.png (1 MB, 896x943) Image search: [Google]
1352586864777.png
1 MB, 896x943
While organized religion definitely has it's problems, the world has accepted the fact that atheism is the most poisonous and dangerous religion of them all.
>>
>>613920877
this. this. and this again. fucking aye.
>>
>>613920761
Organized religions also enabled the development of our civilization as we know it. Stating otherwise is complete liberal hogwash. This isn't debatable. Religion was the glue that kept the human race together since the dawn of civilization. Go back to your atheist rallies and circlejerk with your otherkin friends.
>>
>>613917153
Simple: It's neo-nazis. Don't be delusional.

If it really was anti-islam, they'd make it truly anti-religious but since they want to keep all the christian (read: white christian) nutjobs on board, they won't go down that route.
>>
>>613920144
"The reason it's shit is because it's shit"
Okay.
>>
>>613917153
Yes.
>>
>>613921090

>"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring
peace, but a sword." -Matt 10:34.

Again, since you're an atheist fuck tard you don't actually know what the meaning of that passage.

He does not, and did not ever, mean a literal sword. See, since you're an atheist fucking retard you don't know how parables work.

What he means is that if you follow his ways of peace and forgiveness it will create a cutting edge between you and the world.

Jesus was all about returning hate with love. He literally equated hating people with murder.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
>>
>>613921191
Probably. I've heard so many of the anti-islam people spout how the bible is right, christianity is right, the quran is wrong, and Islam is evil.
>>
>>613920877
This.

Its not about religion, its about EDUCATION.

Look over to europe, people stop giving a fuck in the west about the religion, it was a very slow process but it worked out just fine.

Religion has 0 impact on our lifes if we don't want to.
But if you want, you can go every fucking day to prayers and no one cares either.

If you ask me, this is how it should be.

When I see how focused the US are on their religion, its as bad as some muslim country to be honest.
You should NEVER mix religion with politics, it doesn't fucking work.
>>
>>613921355

1 John 3:15

>Anyone who hates another brother or sister is really a murderer at heart. And you know that murderers don't have eternal life within them.
>>
>>613921110
Maybe if you pray hatd enough "god" will let you in to heaven whe you die. And if youre good, Santa will bring you gifts on xmas. Its like trying to reason with a stubborn 8 year old!
>>
>>613921355
Did you not notice I said "yes, out of context"? How I said that taking the bible out of context has been and can be used for harm, and how people are doing the same with Islam?

Now, run along. Don't fall over your imaginary god on the way out.
>>
>>613920796
it's a whole different story to invade other countries for no other specific reason, than to make them kneel for your own god, than pillage and plunder, so your OWN people can survive.
also the vikings were not only dumb killing machines. Firstly they were sailors and explorers, so get your facts from somewhere else than hollywood.
>>
The only peaceful religions are Judaism and perhaps Buddhism.
>>
The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! They want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
>>
>>613921182

I'm not an athiest. But nice try, dipshit.

You have fallen into the fallacy that organized religion and a belief in a super natural power are the same thing.

Organized religion was created by humans to control less intelligent humans. And you fell for it being one of the latter.

I know your indoctrinated child mind can't comprehend this too well since you are so heavily invested in your delusion, so I'll say it in the simplest terms I can:

You have been lied to. You don't need your pastor/rabbi/whatever to tell you how to believe in god.

Dipshit.
>>
File: quote1b.png (31 KB, 588x353) Image search: [Google]
quote1b.png
31 KB, 588x353
Yup
>>
Islam is cancerous because Muslims don't believe in the seperation of church and state.

Were they ever to become a majority in the USA or Europe they would enforce Islamic religious laws on everyone.

For that reason alone I can never truly be comfortable with Muslims in my country.

Plus you've got the extreme Muslims who just want to murder every non-believer in their sleep.
I look at what happens to Christians in Islamic countries and they are mostly getting squeezed out, mistreated or murdered.
There is no living happily along side Muslims in a country that is dominated by them if you are an infidel (non-believer).
>>
>>613921423
america is worse than any muslime country. look at the muslime countrys. they are medieval, so basically most people dont have the chance for education or research and all the stuff you need to develope. so i can understand why most people there are religious. but with the usa.... people can get educated they can research whatever they want... and yet alot of people choose believing instead of knowing.
>>
>>613921713
You also think that Israel is a peaceful country and netanjahu is a nice person?
>>
>>613917153
Neonazi anti Islam racists?!?!?
Oooooooh, I gotchu. Here we call them Americans. (Or Texans in my neck of the woods)
>>
Let's call Islam what it is: a socioeconomic and geopolitical movement whose main priority is to spread Shari'a law where it doesn't exist. In any country that has been a democracy where muslims become the majority, Shari'a law is instituted and persecution against all non-muslims becomes commonplace.
>>
>>613921513

>Its like trying to reason with a stubborn 8 year old!

That's funny because that's exactly how you sound.

>>613921578

>Imaginary god

Oh you atheists. Such a hoot.

Imagined or real, the teachings of Jesus Christ will literally give a person a better, happier, more peaceful and prosperous life.

And better still, if everyone were to leave as Jesus taught, it would end all war, famine, suffering and poverty. It would literally be paradise on earth. While many have done evil in the name of Christ, no other religion has ever inspired more acts of goodness, kindness and charity.

And if it's all a fairy tale, so be it. People learn from stories, whether they come from the bible or from Shakespeare.

Atheist is a literally poison devoid of spiritual life. It has no honor or morality to empart. It only wishes to live in the shadow of religion, forever throwing stones at something it will never topple.

Meanwhile those who follow atheism are among the world's most insane and evil killers. The literally biggest mass murderers in history were all atheists.
>>
>>613921777
Yeah, it was relevant 500 years ago when people still thought the world was flat and the sun orbited the earth. Seems like nowadays we have a bit more knowledge about the workings of our universe.
>>
>>613921868
the islamic way of life: "one nation under god"

no wait. that's post 1970s america.
>>
File: woody-guthrie.jpg (91 KB, 550x604) Image search: [Google]
woody-guthrie.jpg
91 KB, 550x604
>IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI

What Are We Waiting On?
Words and Music by Woody Guthrie
There's a great and a bloody fight 'round this whole world tonight
And the battle, the bombs and shrapnel reign
Hitler told the world around he would tear our union down
But our union's gonna break them slavery chains
Our union's gonna break them slavery chains
I walked up on a mountain in the middle of the sky
Could see every farm and every town
I could see all the people in this whole wide world
That's the union that'll tear the fascists down, down, down
That's the union that'll tear the fascists down
When I think of the men and the ships going down
While the Russians fight on across the dawn
There's London in ruins and Paris in chains
Good people, what are we waiting on?
So, I thank the Soviets and the mighty Chinese vets
The Allies the whole wide world around
To the battling British, thanks, you can have ten million Yanks
If it takes 'em to tear the fascists down, down, down
If it takes 'em to tear the fascists down
But when I think of the ships and the men going down
And the Russians fight on across the dawn
There's London in ruins and Paris in chains
So I thank the Soviets and the mighty Chinese vets
The Allies the whole wide world around
To the battling British, thanks, you can have ten million Yanks
If it takes 'em to tear the fascists down, down, down
If it takes 'em to tear the fascists down
>>
>>613921713
nice study of memes.
you could basically take any of the western armys or special forces and say those are terror organisations of the west or christianity what ever.
the usa's motto is "in god we trust" but everyone knows their wars have nothing to do with christianity....
>>
>>613922036

>when people still thought the world was flat

But people never actually thought that. It's a common myth from the modern era.

For someone who is supposed to cherish knowledge you certainly have very little of it.
>>
>>613921887
Exactly.

I mean, let them believe in whatever they want, but when a president is literally saying "God bless America" and similar shit, I just can't help it.

Exactly like when some ayatollah in iran says "we have the sacred mission of god to destroy israel".

Same shit, because both are implying they are chosen by god and therefore right in what they are doing.

But the worst thing is, PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT.
>>
>>613917586
Pretty much same as I said lol. Once u see it, it makes so much sense it's almost pathetic. To bad a whole generation is disenfranchised because there's no way to convince these half wits
>>
>>613920877
You are naming christian countries that happen to have crime in them. They aren't crimes committed on the basis of religion.How is this even remotely similar to what we see in middle eastern countries?

How is this similar to sharia law enforced in Saudi Arabia where a woman can be beheaded for disobeying her husband? Those are all disgusting nigger and spic nations. They are filled with those aforementioned people and will therefore be horrible regardless of anything
>>
>>613922223

>God bless America
>We have a sacred mission to destroy an entire nation filled with millions of people
>Same shit

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>613917153
>this whole anti-islam thing going around the world is legitimate or an excuse for neo-nazis and racists to peddle more of their hate
No. There would be no initial hate if muslims weren't violent retards who minded their own business and respected other opinions and religions

there's a reason muslims are fucking hated

(one of the reasons is Jew propaganda since muslims are their main enemy, and the other is because a lot of what the Jew media says is actually true)
>>
>>613922016
Stop being so focused on atheists, no one cares.

see
>>613921423
>>
>>613922016
Only a weak minded person needs the teachings of jesus to tell them what is right and wrong. Its common sense moron...pretty sure you were born about 1000 years past your time.
>>
>>613922321
What is the difference?

Both are claiming to be chosen by god.
And lets be honest, USA isn't dreaming about destroying countries, they are actually doing it.

Think about it for a change.
>>
>>613922316
here you go
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/10/central-african-republic-christian-militias-revenge
>>
>>613922367

>>613922367

>Only a weak minded person needs the teachings of jesus to tell them what is right and wrong

Meanwhile you are ranting at strangers on the internet, calling people childish names, and proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are devoid of any type of goodness or moral character.

So once again, you can judge a tree by it's fruit. Atheism is the tree and you are it's fruit. You are clearly a terrible human being. Your religion has served you well.
>>
>>613921777
I'm not religious. I'm not in any organized religion, and I'm fairly certain you are a millenial fedora trying to sound smart. You can call it organized religion or the belief in god, whatever you'd like, but it enabled civilization to grow. You need DISCIPLINE AND CONTROL for a society to prosper. Organized religion allowed for that. No fucking shit it was created for control, but that doesn't invalidate what it engendered in the development of civilization as a whole.

What should people have done to maintain order? Oh let's tell people to do whatever the fuck they want, whenever they want with no consequences. I'm sure that'll help to maintain the peace.
>>
>>613922316
He asked for an arbitrary example - I age it to him.

How about you go and look up countries by %christianity and you'll see that almost all of them are shit holes, with a few shining exceptions. Doesn't matter if it's systematic like sharia or ugandan execution of homosexuals, or more individualised - it still happens.

As one anon said, it's all about education. Not religion.
>>
>>613922153
Incorrrct, but please enlighten us on the ways of dirt worship oh wise one.
>>
>>613922463

>What's the difference between asking for a blessing and saying we want to kill millions of people?

You are literally a psychopath if you don't know the answer to that question.
>>
>>613922223
well, its just around 200 years since europe started loosing the religious background. i think education is doing very well so far! look how many years christanity needed to "stupify" europe. in the next 1000 years all those religions will disappear. just like the ancient greeks or ancient egypt gods. those "existed" for thousands of years too, untill people finally stop believing in them.
>>
Middle eastern problems are made by us, westerners, and our choosen leaders. After accepting this, we cannot point sticks at them and say:

>Hurr durr y u wanna bomb me back?!

For example Iran. This man can tell it better than i can, so take a minute and learn some history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFEB2hRPqQ
>>
>>613922644

>Incorrect

You are literally retarded if you think otherwise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth

You should be embarrassed to be alive.
>>
>>613922333
/thread
>>
File: Zeus_(Earth-9602).jpg (72 KB, 575x600) Image search: [Google]
Zeus_(Earth-9602).jpg
72 KB, 575x600
>>613922663
>2015
>not believing in Zeus
>>
>>613922671
Yeah Iran really got screwed by the West. Not even made about them, they deserve to be pissed.
>>
>>613922635
It is all about the fucking money and the way they position themselves against the capitalistic world.
>>
>>613922599
Still bringing up old shit...2015 now, time to move on from worshiping a lower case t, or whatever else.
>>
>>613918093
Inaccurate. Many northern Africa countries host jews : sefaradis, espacially Morocco.
>>
>>613922868

The destruction of Persian culture at the hands of the islamic "people's revolution" is one of the greatest crimes in history.

And it was committed by the Arab backed Islamic revolution.
>>
>>613922865
because the egyptian gods would beat up your shitty greek gods.
>>
>>613922905
lol fuck off 4chan you socialist prick. No one wants your god damn handouts on campus and no one wants your god damn opinion here.
>>
>>613917153
I don't think neo-nazis care about anything important. none of them are disciplined enough to become doctors, inventors, surgeons, or scientists.
>>
File: 1312606888108.jpg (94 KB, 524x627) Image search: [Google]
1312606888108.jpg
94 KB, 524x627
>>613923005
>>
>>613922759
Shit, if its on wiki it must be true
>>
>>613918093
That may not be alot of land but its special.
Gib it back JUDEN.
>>
Backstory on the Photo OP used.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/step-back#.fw11xX7Mj
>>
im all for anti islam, but not anti race, who wants to support a religion that believes in fairytales and kills people because thats the only way they can handle life?
>>
File: 1312607102346.png (1 MB, 1000x810) Image search: [Google]
1312607102346.png
1 MB, 1000x810
>>613923080

http://www.veritas-ucsb.org/library/russell/FlatEarth.html

You should probably just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1111111222222.jpg (223 KB, 579x974) Image search: [Google]
1111111222222.jpg
223 KB, 579x974
>>613923034
forgot image lol
>>
>>613923050
They complain about foreigners taking their jobs but don't realize their shitty taste in facial tattoos is what's stopping them.

Sad irony.
>>
File: socialist atheist killers.jpg (115 KB, 940x619) Image search: [Google]
socialist atheist killers.jpg
115 KB, 940x619
>>613923209

Yeah because atheism provides so many better role models.
>>
File: 1425708705088.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
1425708705088.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>613923034
Please.
Name one Egyptian god that could go h2h with Zeus.
>>
>>613923311
Hilter was Catholic.
>>
>>613923311
Hitler actually loved Muslims according to some Jew guy I talked too.
>>
>>613923227
Youre missing the point dude...religion is stupid if you take a step back and take an objective look.
>>
>>613922569
Again. Niggers. No one cares. They will be like that no matter what and have been that way for thousands of years. And it's a small subsect, not an entire nation. Where is the christian terrorist nation killing in the name of christ or oppressing entire genders on the basis of christianity?

A group of animal blacks being like that is nothing new. It's not comparable to organized terror groups and entire countries with multimillions or billions in funding planning on overthrowing western society in order to spread Islam. Where is the christian version of Iran with a supreme christian leader?

Tell a devout white christian you don't agree with Jesus and he sucks cock and he may punch you in the face at worst.

Tell a devout black/brown/typical shit color Muslim that Mohammad sucks cock and you will get killed.
>>
File: seth1.jpg (40 KB, 709x800) Image search: [Google]
seth1.jpg
40 KB, 709x800
>>613923315
Seth i guess. Cause bites. That's legal in 2h right?
>>
>>613922865
>>613923034

age of mythology 1v1 me fgts
>>
>>613923227
i like how the persians (iran/iraq and area) forgot that the muslims (arabs) slaughtered the persians untill they worship islam. (after persia was weakened from their war with byzanz (idk the english word here)). and now they all think they are arabs lol.
>>
>>613923396
You know it's not that simple. There was that whole occult thing as well. don't tell me black sun and vril was catholic
>>
>>613923396

Actually he wasn't.

Although he openly proclaimed to be Catholic, and even compared himself to Jesus, it is a well known, historical fact that he privately despised and mistrusted any form of Christianity because of it's connections to Judaism.

Holy fuck you are fucking ignorant. What is wrong with kids being against having basic knowledge these days? Have those fucking cell phones damaged your retarded little peanut sized brains? Is it really too hard to crack a book?
>>
>>613923315
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_deities
choose one
>>
>>613917994

Sounds like he was being more realistic than Jesus
>>
>>613923227
>Denies the holocaust

Oh my god, eh is a devli !
>>
>>613917697
no but when i comes to terror and mayhem the muslims are often behind it. little children in schools in sweden plays ISIS. the terrorist actions in the name of islam i supported by a lot of people. it's the muslims are the sole reason the right wing people are getting support. blowing things up and killing becuse of a cartoon is fucking stupid.
>>
>>613917153
Proud Muslim here,

“Declare your jihad on thirteen enemies you cannot see; egoism, arrogance, conceit, selfishness, greed, lust, intolerance, anger, lying, cheating, gossiping and slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you will be ready to fight the enemy you can see.”
― أبو حامد الغزالي
>>
File: Follow_Your_Leader_by_Esonax.jpg (820 KB, 1248x800) Image search: [Google]
Follow_Your_Leader_by_Esonax.jpg
820 KB, 1248x800
>>613923498
oppressing genders? White Christian America, circa 1950.
Man is head of the household according to christianity.

Tell a devout white christian you work at an abortion center, and you get blown up in a bombing of the abortion clinic.

now, this picture, i dedicate to you.
>>
>>613923569
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

hitler was fan of islam. cos you could use the islam to train good fighter that will fight till death for you. himmler agreed.
>>
>>613923275
not just that, but their attitudes as well. They don't want a better society, they won't keep the current system going. They'll be unable to keep up the work of a global society and let it collapse into a kind of mad max dystopia.
>>
>>613922016
I think you need to some more research, you are looking retarded... even for /b/.
>>
File: zeus+marvel.jpg (63 KB, 298x594) Image search: [Google]
zeus+marvel.jpg
63 KB, 298x594
>>613923725
Them existing doesn't mean they could beat Zeus.

>>613923500
He could give Zeus a good fight but I think he'd still lose.
What is 2h?
>>
>>613923929
like japanese kamikaze pilots?! we going to say Japanese people are terrorists?
>>
>>613923806
Emphatically not, look at the LRA in Uganda, Timothy McVey, the IRA or the real IRA in Northern Ireland, combat 18, tthe many cults...
>>
>>613923311
Come on now! You always bring these guys up! But you never mention the capitalist destruction in Africa and Middle East. There isn't a Black Book of Capitalism, where you count every child starved to death, died in cureable diseases.

Now Tom Said; "Ma, whenever ya see a cop beatin' a guy
Wherever a hungry new born baby cries
Whereever there's a fight against the blood and hatred in the air
Look for me ma'
I'll be there
>>
>>613924000
Zeus is awesome in Puzzle & Dragons. I still want to roll a ROdin though.
>>
>>613924000
Meant hand to hand. my bad
>>
>>613923808
so you declare war to intolerance, but isn't it intolerant to assume that islam is the only true religion?
>>
>>613923929

Wrong again fag lord.

Himmler respected Islam and thought it was a good religion for a soldier.

Hitler totally disagreed and the subject became a breaking point between the two men.

READ A FUCKING BOOK
>>
>>613924031
you mean were, and no, those were different circumstances. Terrorism wasn't/isn't part of Japanese culture. Those were tactics
>>
>>613917153
Interesting. I'm from Germany and I thought we are the only ones in this situation.
Around here, some kind of groups have been founded talking about "islamisation". They are just plain racists and luckily most people find that out.
>>
>>613923996

Name one Christian, Muslim or Jew who killed more people than Stalin or Mao.

Go on, I'll wait.

BTW, both of those men went on at length in their speeches about the importance of Atheism to their cause.

No answer my fucking question you stupid little cunt.
>>
>>613924348
>Around here, some kind of groups have been founded talking about "islamisation". They are just plain racists and

http://www.bild.de/news/ausland/australien/starkes-foto-schwarzer-stellt-sich-neonazi-in-den-weg-40790322.bild.html
>>
>>613924348
whenever I hear Islamification here in the States, it's usually always being uttered by a christian fundamentalist
>>
File: 1283898294606.jpg (47 KB, 487x500) Image search: [Google]
1283898294606.jpg
47 KB, 487x500
>>
File: 1283900407827.jpg (109 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1283900407827.jpg
109 KB, 800x600
>>613924497
>>
>>613924160
Ignore him.
He is (in my books) a typical american.

Hates communism, hates atheism, basically hates everyone who doesn't agree with him.

He lost his ability to educate himself by watching way too much TV.

Don't waste your time on a retard like him, he won't learn.
>>
>>613924418
Isis is really trying to catch up... don't say theyre not.
>>
>>613924311
>read a book
what everyone says who cant prove his point.
which book pls.
>>
>>613924418
Hitler. Catholic.
Also you're trying to control the outcome of the answer here by selecting people who killed many many people. There aren't many who killed any more than them except Hitler.
>>
File: 1288414037799.jpg (65 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1288414037799.jpg
65 KB, 640x512
>>613924566
>>613924160

Same fag.

Also...

>He hates!
>Typical Amercian

You're clearly full of hate yourself.

BTW you stupid fucking cunt, some of still use the old 4chan+ extensions that allow us to see same fags in a thread

BTFO fucking faggot.
>>
>>613924550
All religions are shit. Don't get your point.
>>
>>613924418
>hurr durr lets do a head count

Is this how educated people argue?

Do you "win" if an atheist kills MORE?
Do you "win" if a religious fanatic kills LESS?

The guy was right, you are really looking retarded, for /b/ standards.
>>
>>613924550
at least they are honest about training kids for war and dont hide it behind boy-scout bullshit.
>>
>>613924302
Islam is the same religion as Christianity and Judaism, we worship the same God, the God of Abraham and Moses, when Christians and Jews in the Middle East prey they prey to 'Allah' because that is the Arabic word for 'God'... The only difference is that Muslims view Jesus as a prophet rather than the son of Allah
>>
>>613924515
This is offensive please take it down.
>>
>>613924618

>His regime did not publicly advocate for state atheism, but it did seek to reduce the influence of Christianity on society. Hitler himself was reluctant to make public attacks on the Church for political reasons, despite the urgings of Nazis like Bormann. Although he was skeptical of religion, he did not present himself to the public as an atheist, and spoke of belief in an "almighty creator".[13][14] In private, he could be ambiguous. Evans wrote that Hitler repeatedly stated that Nazism was a secular ideology founded on science, which in the long run could not "co-exist with religion".

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>613924751
>we
>>
File: AlKhwarizimi.jpg (9 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
AlKhwarizimi.jpg
9 KB, 190x266
>>613917153
Al-Khwarizmi lived in the 9th century
Gave us Algorithms and Algebra.
Was a muslim.
Just saying...
Todays radical muslims are puke next to him
>>
>>613924668
Nice extension you wanna be oldfag.

>You're clearly full of hate yourself
>BTW YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

Ok ok, whatever dude.
>>
>>613923873
lol you atheist fucks love to bring up abortion center bombings. That's obviously comparable to the entire nation of Iran developing nuclear weapons while supporting violent anti-western terror groups with the capability of killing millions of people.

And fuck off with that christian america shit. It's not 1950. it's 2015. Minorities in this country have it WAY fucking easier then any white man.
I'm a moderate to low income white guy that had to struggle just to get to where I am in life. I had no support paying for college and lived paycheck to paycheck almost my entire life.

I don't have special lobby groups, I don't have any job preference for hiring, I don't have scholarships. Why does everyone make the assumption that being white in the US is so fucking amazing? There are more poor whites here then there are blacks or spics yet all we hear about is the plight of the coons who need help. The poorest area in the United States in the appalachians with an average income of less then like 10k a year.

But seriously stop mentioning abortion centers. You sound like a moron. It's not a comparison, its just fucking stupid. For every TINY group of christian fundamentalists who do that once a decade. I mean you've mentioned abortion clinics several times. That is literally a handful of people. How many hundreds of terror groups with thousands of members are killing people every day?
>>
File: vibes.jpg (85 KB, 633x438) Image search: [Google]
vibes.jpg
85 KB, 633x438
>>613923569
>wow look at me I majored in history and my job is to inform the ignorant youth of 4chan
suck a dick faggot
>>
As long as you have a bunch of different mindsets, each believing theirs is correct and the other's is wrong, the conflict will remain.
>>
>>613924418

They didn't kill in the name of atheism. They wanted people to worship the state instead of "god" because it made them more powerful.

Muslims on the other hand do kill in the name of "god".
>>
>>613920849
how come there are only communists listed?
>>
File: 1283898042788.jpg (220 KB, 648x487) Image search: [Google]
1283898042788.jpg
220 KB, 648x487
>>613924711

Answer the question.

Name one Chrisian, Muslim, Hindu or Jew that killed more people than Stalin or Mao.

The reason the question is important is because it proves the lethality of your philosophy and that it is clearly far worse than any religion.

You are literally the dumbest fucking cunt in this thread and I am literally laughing about making you look so fucking stupid.

You stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>613924861

Awwww, sad little faggot got so angry about being called a same fag he made a screen cap.

You're a sad little cunt.
>>
>>613923077
Iran - The great march backwards
>>
File: 1424071866967.jpg (26 KB, 403x255) Image search: [Google]
1424071866967.jpg
26 KB, 403x255
>>
>>613923873
Also I don't recall the time period where men here were allowed to behead their wives for disobeying them. I must've missed that you Islam loving cuck.
>>
>>613924866
awww poor white man tears, having it so hard. get fucked. you lost all credibility, (if you had any to begin with)
>>
>>613924866
You chose to take no help. You have to much pride to ask for it even when you need it. It's not any body else's fault but yours.
>>
File: Muslims.jpg (490 KB, 1720x1447) Image search: [Google]
Muslims.jpg
490 KB, 1720x1447
>>
>>613924751
you would still declare war against me, because i don't pray to any god. and that is pretty intolerant if you ask me. i don't care who you are faithful to, it's your thing, so please do allow me to not care for religion, too.
>>
File: greatest.jpg (52 KB, 630x422) Image search: [Google]
greatest.jpg
52 KB, 630x422
>>613924996
>>
File: 1284188387945.jpg (85 KB, 432x749) Image search: [Google]
1284188387945.jpg
85 KB, 432x749
>>
>>613925061
Your insults won't cover your failure, Mr. 4chan+ extension :^)
>>
File: 1296276064042.jpg (231 KB, 796x1071) Image search: [Google]
1296276064042.jpg
231 KB, 796x1071
>>613925176

Hahahahahaha!!! Stupid fucking cunt has no reply.

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
File: Islam.jpg (263 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
263 KB, 750x600
>>613925229

Says the sad little faggot who made a screen cap after a stranger on the internet called him a same fag.

HWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>613924418
Did you ever think they were just insane.

If you want to go on about extremes only thats fine but no one ever takes the extreme results and creates a rule from it.

Name me 10 atheists that killed less than them... name me 10 christians that killed less than them, there are fuckin millions.

You are using the freak results to justify your own agenda against atheism, You know what makes people generally fucking ruthless killers... Unadulterated power.

Either way people will do heinous shit no matter whether they are religious idiot or atheist idiots.
>>
File: Muslim Hypocrisy.gif (60 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Hypocrisy.gif
60 KB, 500x333
Fuck Islam.

Mohamed rots in hell getting fucked in the ass by pigs for all of eternity.
>>
>>613925230
1970s Iraq, etc, yes things were better. they were still a muslim nation though.
After America attacked them due to Russian "control" of the area it led the way for the Taliban to take control.

America did it, not Islam.
>>
>>613924974

>Nobody responds to this because it's right.

faggots.jpg
>>
>>613925230
You do realize, with those pictures you basically help the other guy?
Because you give proof of how backwards religion is.
>>
>>613925371
I'll shove my fucking cock up your ass.
>>
File: 1303034570880.jpg (12 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1303034570880.jpg
12 KB, 206x245
>>613925355

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU SAD LITTLE CUNT

>Name one Chrisian, Muslim, Hindu or Jew that killed more people than Stalin or Mao.

See, you're clearly an idiot and you can't debate worth shit. You've embarrassed yourself with every post in this thread.

You clearly have some sort of mental handicap and are probably borderline retarded.
>>
I notice that when we look for example of evil or violent Christians, Atheists or whatever else we use people from the past.

What matters is the present.
Muslims are still violent like they were in the past.
The Christians and Atheists are no longer violent.
>>
>>613925476
obvious troll-lol-lolling
>>
>>613925390
Are you surprised?

get a load of this guy
>>613925314
>>613925230
>>613924668

Inbred is strong in this one.
>>
File: 1312607839289.png (459 KB, 800x432) Image search: [Google]
1312607839289.png
459 KB, 800x432
>>613925378

Yeah, "America" invaded their nation and forced their people to accept a false religion started by a mass murdering pedophile.
>>
File: AnonymousSkiMask.jpg (5 KB, 178x284) Image search: [Google]
AnonymousSkiMask.jpg
5 KB, 178x284
>>613917540

i think this is increasingly obvious to very nearly everyone

it's time for the islamic world to just fucking grow up and get over their own overweeningly inflated idea of their own importance and their MASSIVE latent inferiority complex

if the mormons are now finally to a point where they can start criticising the book of moron and suggest that perhaps joseph smith wasn't the most truthful sort of men and celestial 'marriages' are probably a crock of shit, then i think that muslims can start owning up to the fact that they ain't all that and that other people might voice some criticisms from time to time, right ?
>>
>>613925132

Just curious what exactly did I have as a poor white kid growing up that separated me from a poor spic or a poor nigger? Every liberal asshole I've ever talked to automatically says stuff like this. I lose all credibility simply because I'm white? Why is that?

I want concrete evidence of how I have a leg-up versus a minority in any area of life in the United States.

They get preferential treatment in hiring, schooling, financial aid. If anything you make yourself look stupid by disregarding my question and going "LOL BUT U R WHITE". This isn't 1950.

>>613925157
What was the help I chose to disregard? My parents were blue collar workers barely making enough money to feed us.
>>
>>613925599
um. They were already a Muslim nation, just not controlled by the Taliban.
Learn history.
>>
>>613925532
calm down kid, you are overestimating your own point.

I didnt address because it means nothing, you obviously didnt read what i said.
>>
>>613925547
You will never blaspheme Islam again. You'd better log off here or I will.
>>
>>613917424
well..maybe if you..like..reflected a bit more..on your statement..you wouldn't..you know..come off as a retarded, bigoted 13 year old.

I swear, fucking kids on /b/ these days
>>
>>613925532
>If atheist has biggest kill count religion is right!

LOL mad bro?

I didnt address your point because it means nothing.
>>
>>613925599
They were already a Muslim nation. Just the Taliban didn't take control until after the power vacuum created by America's attack on the country during the war.

Learn history.
>>
>>613920264
You are wrong adn have never been to Colorado City AZ.

I photographed Warren Jeffs Compound for a California Sunday Magazine Article... Those people are fucked, and the amount of violence/disappearances that go on down there is very high compared to what is documented.. As they are born in communes and unregistered with the US goverment and all of the police there are FLDS, That said, its not as bad as muslims... The Fundi LDSers are very much Americas Taliban though.. all the way down to 50 year olds wedding 14 year olds and caves full of guns in the hills.

thTA
>>
>>613925532
>>613925532
you're an idiot as if killing less by any one person is a good thing. Idiot, they're still killing. Religion has killed more people than Stalin or Mao.

Seriously, what kind of stupid fucking question is that?
>>
>>613925655
Seeing as there is only about 1500 years extra time they've had to do this in.
>>
>>613925599
i have a friend in iran and i asked him why iran isn't like this anymore. he couldn't answer. any1 here knows what happened?
>>
>>613925547
It's not trolling. We are infiltrating your perfect Leave it to Beaver universe. Within 10 years large parts of the US will be under Sharia Law.
>>
>>613925777
lag ass shit posted...
>>
>>613917994
Kek the most bullshit I've ever read, excellent arguement. Oh the irony.
>>
>>613917153

Heh, Kenji's work has gotten a lot better.
>>
>>613925867
So this thread is about Islam?

You said you were going to stick your penis is someone's butt... to me that sounds like trolling
>>
>>613925314
>Typical Muslim: There was no holocaust! and all the Kaafirs deserve death.
First they deny history, then they wish to repeat it.
makes sense to me.
teach history, save the world.
>>
>>613925679

>>613925157

You have to look for it. Yeah here, most of our parents struggled, but that's no one's fault but the circumstances and what led there. I know it well. I think you're blaming the wrong people though.
>>
>>613925777
sweet trips bro, appreciate it >>613925967
>>
>>613925679
>>613925679

>>613925157

You have to look for it. Yeah here, most of our parents struggled, but that's no one's fault but the circumstances and what led there. I know it well. I think you're blaming the wrong people though.
>>
>>613917153
It's a marginally anti progressive religion full of over offended queers. Its moral code in said religion is loose to nonexistent, at least other religions make acts of violence seem hypocritical. Either way big issue is most people in the religion that speak out are in support of said terrism in a passive aggressive way. Lots not like there has ever been a religion void of this, but as of late muha-mad is to mad
>>
>>613925726
wtf are you on about? all I'm responding to is that someone said they were going to stick theur penis in someones ass... that sounds like troling.
>>
blablabla we hate muslims blablbla but we're not doing anything about it because we are betacucks blablblabla
>>
>>613918672
+1
>>
File: AnotherFuckingToyDictator.jpg (72 KB, 970x635) Image search: [Google]
AnotherFuckingToyDictator.jpg
72 KB, 970x635
>>613925532

actually, sociopaths and megalomaniacs are all cut from the same cloth

when they are particularly charismatic and rise to head-of-state heights, things go all pear-shaped pretty quickly

there are plenty of sadistic, horrible muslim rulers in history like tamurlane, genghis khan, several of the mugal and at least one really nasty turkish conqueror

but there are also monstrous hindu and christian despots, too

and if you read the old testament, you'll realise that lots of those jewish kings and conquerors were absolute, hideous monsters ( most christians don't really read the old testament or simply fail to understand what is going on )

there were even a series of awfully vicious buddhist rulers in india and one in ceylon in the middle ages

tamerlane, genghis khan, stalin, mao tsetung, attila, alexander, hitler and hulagu greet each other across the ages

so long as we continue to live in a quandary of who mankind's enemies truly are, then we shall surely continue to victimise our friends
>>
>>613925867
nothings perfect in my world, and it isn't leave it to beaver, though I do love my family.
>>
Islam is a savage religion. It should be destroyed and removed from the planet.

It's backwards, it leads nowhere.
Islamists are monkeys are their religion is shit.

I wish you all DIED.

Humble greetings from Poland. A 100% white and super fucking racist country.
Suck my fat polish cock.

UK, Germany and France will destroy this continent with all this hippy multi-kulti bullshit.

Germany should be german.
France should be french.
UK should be british.

Shoot these motherfucking imigrant boats!!!
Dont let them in!!

Fucking hippies. Go get fucked with a rake.

I'm all in for charity and helping- sure, i can chip in a few bucks for charity---- BUT I SURE AS SHIT DONT NEED AN IMMIGRANT MUSLIM NIGGER FAMILY LIVING IN MY BACKYARD!!!!!
>>
>>61392,5532
yea, youre kind of dumb...

like.. i get it but they didnt kill in the name of atheism.. they killed in the name of nationalism which is kind of the modern religion.

Your point does not prove that atheism or agnosticism are dangerous, it proves blind zealotry for anything... whether its the state or Mohameds dick.. Blind zealotry is whats dangerous.
>>
>4chan turns over to Yuro time
>mudslime shitposting increases significantly

Kek.
>>
>>613917153
Or are the left simply empathising with Muslims as a platform to launch yet another tirade of contrived concern and an opportunity to label anyone who doesn't agree with them racist?
>>
>>613926468
Lol you polish fuckhead.

You are just like musliums, you run every fucking moment of your free time and pray to god.

also you kneel most of the time in the fucking churchers, I was there, I've seen it.

Also polish women hate your savage slavic heads, stay mad poorfag.
>>
>>613926499
the new dangerous religion we see through all of this is nationalism, blind patriotism, setting our countries in a new-conservative hole of anti-immingration, uniformity and white-christian-values.

back to the 1950s. :|
>>
>>613926423
Genghis Khan was neither a muslim or buddhist m8. Mao was an atheist. Alexander the Great worshipped the old Greek gods.

you have a good point, but get your fact straight
>>
>>613925867
I seriously doubt that. You're not going to force me to live your way, and I'm not the only one.
>>
>>613926667
doesn't answer the question.
>>
File: 1427072933687.jpg (597 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1427072933687.jpg
597 KB, 1920x1080
>>613917153
>>
File: MouthbreathingForDummies.jpg (9 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
MouthbreathingForDummies.jpg
9 KB, 200x251
>>613925726

actually, west asia and central asia were far more prosperous and sane when they were still buddhist

maybe we should start an initiative to send their populations to massive camps for 're-education', take away their children and send them to buddhist monasteries, kill the ones who won't convert, burn their cities and then kill or castrate their menfold and mate their women with buddhist monks and forcibly settle buddhists from southeast asia, india and tibet into the area....

oh shit, wait...

that's what the arabs and the muslim conquerors did to west asia and central asia, forcing islam on them

sorry, my bad, keep forgetting who the bad guys are here...i mean it's so OBVIOUSLY everyone else except the islamists, you know....
>>
>>613926468
get back to washing my toilet you filthy pole
>>
File: Think_Rationally_My_Friends.jpg (148 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
Think_Rationally_My_Friends.jpg
148 KB, 816x979
>>
>>613926705

hahahaa, nigger detected.

Get fucked, savage pig.
I piss on you and your allah.
>>
>>613926760
damn fucking right... needs to be resisted as much as the other shit out here.
>>
File: Remove kebab.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Remove kebab.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>mfw
>>
>>613922060
Wow, good one.

Explain why virtually all religions live in leave with each other except for Islam and some sub-Saharan tribal societies?

On the rare occasion when some Christian whacko bombs an abortion clinic, they are almost universally hated...

On the other hand, when Charlie Hebdo is targeted by Islamic extremists, the majority of Muslims in France supported the attack.
>>
>>613926468
although I agree with you for the most part, you still sound like an idiot.
now get back to washing the british and russian toilets
>>
>>613926932
yeah right. stoning people to death, cutting off heads and hands. depends on what you call rational.
>>
>>613927054
is that the guy from Rambo?
>>
>>613926705
>>613926913

Have fun living in a ZOO with Sharia law, retard.

I'd rather have a polak cleaning my dishes that a motherfucking shitskin.

Stupid cunt, that's why UK is UTTERLY FUCKED---- this country is filled with braindead people.
>>
It's just a natural reaction to a batshit insane religion. No fucks were given when it was obscure and mysterious to the average Westerner. Now that we know Muhammed fucked 9-year-olds and all the sick shit about jihad and stoning women, it's time to kick these niggers out.
>>
>>613927054
remove kebab
>>
File: funny puppy.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
funny puppy.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>613927166
get a load of this guy
>>
>>613926957
I am as german as it gets.
>germany for germans

Yeah right, so we can send all your uneducated fucks from poland back?

Don't get mad only because I see your backward country as retarded as any islamic country, because you love the church as much as muslims love their mosque.

You are as underdeveloped as them, don't hate your kind you dirty slavic ugly looking savage.

Now go pick my vegetables you moron.
>>
>>613926106
You can't look for it when it doesn't exist though. Find me all the "white ethnicity scholarships".

Colleges are teaching the younger generation to be self hating white guilt cucks and its simply retarded. I have NEVER in my life met a working class white man who was "privileged."

The Al Sharptons of the world make their money off the backs of the dumb blacks who buy into their race baiting lies while our kids are taught how easy they have it because they are white and have white privilege.

The only ones who even have the nerve to spout that bullshit are middle or upper-middle class white cucks and minorities who repeat it as a mantra to convince themselves that if someone has white skin, they automatically have everything.

A white working class guy in the US right now has the work significantly harder then any other racial group to get ahead assuming equal conditions.

There are tons of stories about white cops being ignored for promotions because they are white. Senior men with numerous commendations passed over for a fucking nigger straight out of the academy.

Firefighters names removed from hiring eligibility lists because they are white, and then the minorities complain that the test is racist because its too difficult.

Nignogs who can barely write get into college if they can fill out the application. This country is becoming a self hating joke because of the liberal indoctrination in our schools.

The other guy claimed I lost credibility for being white and I hope he gets raped by a gang of niggers.
>>
>>613927147
Please tell me you are not being serious. DOnt have a missed the point jpeg but you fukin deserve it.
>>
SO all this Shit with women losing their rights and stone age coming back to muslims, started in 1970-1990 and got to max in 2000 ? Afterthe cold war ?
Well okay
Shouldn't this let you think ?
>>
>>613927140

russian toilets? what? they have toilets?
>>
>>613927172
I'm not British you filthy pole.
Poles have immigrants all around Europe. And you still think you're better than the rest.
lmao hypocrisy
>>
>>613927178
all one has to do is look at this rational religion through their eyes. who cares if their eyes are older than the dark ages?
>>
File: aufklebergoodnight1ep4.gif (16 KB, 709x681) Image search: [Google]
aufklebergoodnight1ep4.gif
16 KB, 709x681
>>613927296
>>
Racists will use the latter explanation as an excuse for adopting hatred for islam.

On the other hand, you don't need to be a racist to not approve of islam. I can see why so many don't, and i'm one of them.
>>
File: ReptileMirrorOnTheWall.jpg (53 KB, 590x477) Image search: [Google]
ReptileMirrorOnTheWall.jpg
53 KB, 590x477
>>613926816

i did meathead, i was pointing out that no one 'religion' over another is 'responsible' for the acts of evil men

the evil men are all alike

let me paraphrase the qu'uran:

"the faithful are mirrors, one to the other"

so are the demons
>>
>>613926932
even if rational thinking implies that there is no god ?
>>
>>613927092
This. A million times this. The abortion clinic stuff everyone keeps bringing up is one in a million and is done by literally a handful of crazies. When the muslims attacked charlie hebdo, there was nearly universal muslim support for them. How is it even possible the people in here defending Islam don't see this?
>>
>>613927429
fine to be critical of islam, or any religion, but as long as its across the board and you don't criticize islam for one thing and be fine with christianity for the same or something comparable.

as many of these people do.
>>
>>613927555
Because some people try to see the bigger picture.

Its not about X is better than Y.

Its about the fact that religion has still way too much impact on the rational thinking of people nowadays.
>>
>>613924773
the bait been bit
one thing I love about people of religious backgrounds is trying to change others' behavior because they were told something symbolic was not ok.

Why does this offend you? That's not a real book, only a photoshoped picture of one. Would you be offended by a cartoon implying the same thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 512x512
>>613927410
>>
>>613927676
don't want either of them
>>
>>613927555
You pay attention only to Fox news, don't you?
Most muslims didn't support the murders, they just disagreed with the cartoons.
Saying "we also hated the cartoons" is not the same as saying "We also wanted them dead"
>>
>>613927287

Please, no, I BEG YOU!! to hate Poland as much as you can. Make it look worse than Somalia.
Facebook it everywhere.
Twit it everywhere.
Tell your parents to hate it (if they don't already)
Tell your friends to hate it (if they don't already)

Hate towards Poland is the best fucking thing that happened to this country in the last 200 years.
NO NIGGERS. ZERO. NULL.
EVERYONE IS RACIST.
EVERYONE IS SUPER WHITE.

I BEG YOU TO HATE US AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.
LIKE SUPER RAGE-FURY ANGRY MODE.

The last time i saw a nigger was like 8 years ago in a kebab joint.
Feels good, man.

REMEMBER----- HATE POLAND!!! 24/7!!
>>
>>613927786
nope
>>
>>613921578
Wow never seen an atheist get this mad after trying to preach about something he supposedly doesn't care about.
Either way from an objective point of view your argument is weak, the Christian isn't talking about faith but is defining a extortion of text you tried to use for your own purposes.
Also saying "well it's used out of context to harm others" is moronic and arrogant. It's the whole "guns kill people argument, with even less logic then before
>am not religious
>gives no shit about atheism
>>
File: always.jpg (479 KB, 967x729) Image search: [Google]
always.jpg
479 KB, 967x729
>>613917153
It's an excuse for jews to engage us in perpetual war.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.