[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking at setting up hidden cameras around the house. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
File: images (5).jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
3 KB, 225x225
Looking at setting up hidden cameras around the house.

Any infographs, personal experiences/win appreciated.

Will give win back to the ?community? in return in the future.

ITT: teach this guy how to electro lurk.
>>
Bumpin for interest
>>
When I wanted to see my older sister naked, I just hid my phone in the bathroom with the video recorder going.
>>
>>613671505
put one in the eye of stuffed animals and set them up around the place.
>>
I'm also interested in this. Preferable cameras that work well even with bad lighting.
>>
>>613672076
Ive used an app on my phone before "spy camera" which took low grade photos every 5 seconds (variable) and left it "charging" in guest rooms but the win was few and far between... looking to enter into the 21st century lurk
>>
yup
>>
>>613672585
Im sure if we could produce an infograph with step by step purchasing, setting up, storing then there'd be much more win here.
>>
>>613672853
this is pretty good idea. I would like to learn to win
>>
i work retail and want to put them up in our dressing rooms

how do
>>
There's an app on the Android called IP Camera or something. You can let that run in the background of your phone and stream/save to your computer over the internet. Just say you're charging your phone.
>>
>hot cousin staying over
>have this great idea to empy out a shampoo and put my phone in it
>phone's batteries die when she finally gets here
>no money to buy replacement
Fuck me

I wonder how much those things cost
>>
If you run Linux, the "motion" program can record only when there is movement, is viewable from any web device, and pretty much makes any webcam a surv. cam.
>>
>>613673247
Well im OP so I cant really provide this info seeing as I barely have a foot in the door with this stuff. Been searching for infographs but all I can find is ccounter-electro lurk (Normal people checking for cameras and removing lurk).

Which in itself is helpful to me so I can counter-counter lurk and watch out for failures.
>>
>>613673443
any apple version?
>>
I've been doing this daily, for years. Have 4Tb of data, wife's nude every day... sister in law... anyone who comes to the house. Go on ebay, look for user eleptonline. Buy some 808#16 cameras. They are black, and look like the key fob you use for your car. Turn it on, hit record, leave the room. I've set mine on the counter, in a tissue box, very easy to hide..
You can also set it to activate on motion detection.
Saves in mov or avi. then that's it...
awesome stuff. 808#16 takes in HD video, and you can buy an extended battery for them. They're about $40. I have 4.
>>
>>613674225
I don't know.
>>
here's all the info you need on the camera
http://www.chucklohr.com/808/c16/

good luck. post wins.
>>
>>613674504
Thank you
>>
>>613674504
Thanks man. we shall now call you, "brother lurk".
>>
is there a way to remotely access an apple laptop's camera? especially without it being apparent
>>
>>613674504
Brother Lurk, what happens when the lurkables find the device and investigate its origins? Surely this has happened to you before?
>>
>>613674938
Doubt it, to access apple's cam without the light going off would require you to hack the firmware as well. Its probably easier to hack their phone.
>>
>>613675269
It's never happened to me. I have contact lens boxes that I cut a hole in, leave it on the bathroom counter. I also have had a laundry basket in the bathroom, I set the camera in it aiming up, and voila... awesome pics up and into the shower...
You can use the software from that site to turn the LED's off also, so no one would ever even know it's on.

Constant recording you can get about 40 minutes.
>>
>>613674504

How long is battery life?
>>
>>613674504
followup.. be careful which cameras you buy. the chuck lohr site has good reviews. the 808#16 seems the best... it's been great for me so far.
>>
808#26 keychain camera is superior to the other just look it up on ebay and BUY FROM A USA SELLER.
>>
>>613676017
battery life.. about 30 minutes of constant recording. if you set it to ONLY run when it is motion activated you can get a lot more. you can also buy an extended length battery... With that I get about 40 minutes.
beware that over time, the battery life decreases and you will want to replace it.

I've seen issues w/ super fast microsd cards. again you can get the info from there.

look on youtube for samples... most people use these in drones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSg-8ktRq4U

here's the quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6qNd602dY
>>
>>613676386
the 808#26 is thicker and bigger.
if you're trying to hide it, it won't work in the same places that the 808#16 will...

I will check that 808#26... maybe I need to upgrade to one of those... at least on the 4..
>>
>>613676787
Once again knowledge win from brother lurk
>>
>>613674504
Post a win or 2?
>>
True, but it' still small enough and the peephole is small enough not to warrant too much attention. The quality is decent at 1080p. The other alternative if you have a *GOOD* hiding spot is the MOBIUS action cam...much better quality but bigger lens.
>>
>>613677260
as much as i'd love to.. there's no way.
>>
>>613678024
that mobius really needs space. I'm gonna order an 808#26 tomorrow and see how it goes.
>>
great info on:

thevoyeurforum.com
>>
>>613678087
Was worth asking. That good though? 1080p?
>>
Cool just get it from a usa seller.i got mine from a seller named tetonwebstores. The mobius is really nice especially for creeping in public, nothing better than capturing a womans ass walk in 720p 60 fps.lol it's bigger than keychain but it's small enough to hold in hand and just the lens looking out, extremely hard to notice.
>>
omg i absolutely need this. There are so many girls that I need to see naked. Thanks for the info guys
>>
oh and tetonwebstores should have the 808 #26 unless they sold out.
>>
>>613678737
1080p is full HD... you can replay it on your 60" tv
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/808-26-1080P-Camera-Full-HD-DVR-keychain-Cam-AVI-H-264-Ships-From-USA-/151274641711?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2338abd92f

Check the quality and compare seee if u like it.
>>
tetonwebstores... thanks for the recommendation. i bought all my cams from eleptonline...
my only concern was they were in china.. but the product always showed in exactly 10 business days.
>>
OP here. On my phone at work... could this thread be saved somewhere in an archive for reference later????????
>>
>>613679336
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/808-26-1080P-Camera-Full-HD-DVR-keychain-Cam-AVI-H-264-Ships-From-USA-/151274641711?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2338abd92f

whoa $97 though.... makes the 808#16 at $40 look better...
but might be worth me just getting one of em to go with my 4 #16's
>>
Yea bro they are a good company. have very nice return policies too in case you wanted to switch or even if you did not like it.at first i had bought a spy pen, but it was too bulky and they changed it for the 808 26 with no hassle.
>>
You can buy this pen off of amazon for like $10 and it has a camera inside it you just hot record and then leave it in te bathroom and then pull it apart and u got the USB
>>
Yea no doubt it's twice the money but the tech on it is a lot better. But if the 808 16 is working for you quality wise, then just keep it. the 26 wont go down in price until a newer tech # comes out.
>>
>>613679877

bad idea. no one will believe a pen in a bathroom. a keychain cam is hideable.
>>
Stay away from pen cams. Even the "highest" and best tech quality ones can be cumbersome and NOTICEABLE. Oh 90% of pen cams on ebay and amazon have very cheap video sensor. Think 90's webcam quality. sad but true.
>>
Is the battery on these things rechargeable and/or replaceable? If so are the batteries hard to find?
>>
>>613679698
Nigga do NOT buy that camera from Ebay. I have 2 of these cameras (except I put them on RC airplanes) and each one was about $20
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.