[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night I posted my tattoo idea, and y'all said not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 39
File: tattoo.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
last night I posted my tattoo idea, and y'all said not to get it cos it looks like a stylised dick. well I did it anyway.
pic related, my dick tattoo. thoughts?
>>
complete shit
>>
is it directions to where you need to slit your wrist?
>>
What does it mean to you?
>>
>>613445398
does it actually mean anything or is it just a pretty dick design?
>>
Should have just got a real dick.
>>
what is it?
>>
>>613445398
It looks like one of those things on packaging where it tells you where to cut.
>>
>>613445984
it's an illustration from the genius poet Mayakovsky
>>
>>613446188
fag/10
>>
>>613445398
this is a god-awful tattoo. What the hell is wrong with you?

How much did you pay for this joke?
>>
thats a bic
>>
You were asking if it would hurt.
Did it?
>>
Have you considered riping your arm off ?
>>
Wow what a retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 604x453
>>613445398
>>
>>613446188
>No one understands the reference
>Everyone thinks its a dick
>>
>>613446363
No it really didn't hurt! Waiting to see if the laughter does indeed hurt the most kek
>>
Looks like that robot church shit from Futurama.
>>
>>613445398
weird boner
>>
>>613445398
looks like a gay sideways infinite symbol. tattoo's are over rated. everyone fucking has one. doesn't make you special.
>>
Looks off center
>>
File: 1429160406957.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1429160406957.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>613445398
Blue pen, good job OP, now wash off and stop being a faggot
>>
>>613445653
>>613446276
>>613446390
>>613446475
I think you guys might be a little jealous, hmm?
>>
is it a diagram of your penis?
>>
>>613446188
thats just gay

you ruined your arm fuck man you need help

seriously if you were here i would cut you until you started crying then beat your head in until youd stop all while cutting you and yelling inappropriate shit at you in arabic
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 460x345
>>613446644
>>
>>613445398
You should rip off your arm and donate it to a modern art museum.
>>
File: preacherbot.png (244 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
preacherbot.png
244 KB, 460x345
>>613446644
woah you're right, it works on so many levels!! now I like it even more
>>
>>613445398
>sharpie/10
follow the lines when you cut yourself
>>
>>613445398
>looks like infinity taking a piss
>>
>>613445398
Nice drawing of a resistor
>>
>>613447059
I'll see about that in my will! Thanks anon
>>
Someone care to explain what it actually means?
>inb4 pencil dick drawing mountains
>>
File: 54756567567.jpg (81 KB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
54756567567.jpg
81 KB, 400x455
You Sir, Are a fucking idiot.
>>
OP
>>
Definitely looks like it's drawn on. It's got this blue ink look, as well as that smudgy look that you get from using a pen on skin.

If that's still not the case, I think nothing of it. You however, you're a moron.
>>
>>613445398
wudsuk/10
>>
>>613446802
Laughing so hard at this
>>
>>613446644
>>613447096
>>613446934
no shit that's a fucking resistor retards.
>>
>>613447676
well I asked for that originally, but I didn't have enough money so I settled for my line drawing resistor-cock
>>
>>613447696
Also, fairly sure that it'd be a bit more sore than that if you did this recently, and it's not even protected. Nah, definitely drawn on.
>>
Ur a fukn fagot
>>
Allen Ginsberg didn't die and Gary Snyder didn't retire to Kitkitdizze for you to put some wannabe Beat's chicken-scratch on your pasty flesh.
>>
File: what is wrong with you.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
what is wrong with you.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>613445398
it's not even straight

perfect for op
>>
File: e625ae5acb69.jpg (50 KB, 404x600) Image search: [Google]
e625ae5acb69.jpg
50 KB, 404x600
>>613446188
Mayakovsky was a blue-collar fist fighter, who loved to mix his vodka with cocaine and have threesomes with revolutionary sluts.

He certainly wouldn't approve of some some hipster faggot tattooing his illustrations on his skinny arms.
>>
>>613447792
Youre not the only one
>>
>>613445398
freud would have a lot of fun with you
>>
>>613446188
> illustration from the genius poet Mayakovsky
>genius poet
>illustration
>poet

you are a fool
>>
>>613448056
REKT
>>
>>613448056
My arms are skinny because I'm a femanon... but yeah there is some irony in using some capitalist hipster medium to copy him
>>
>>613445398
The fuck is that meant to be?
>>
>>613445398
it looks like you want to slit your wrist.
>>
>>613448479
So post your fucking tits then, you shit cunt
>>
File: homer.jpg (27 KB, 419x304) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
27 KB, 419x304
>>613448479
tits or gtfo you attention whore
>>
>>613447969
nah honestly did it this morning, the artist said I could uncover it after a couple of hours... it was only like 5 mins of work, not very sore
>>
>>613447969
Nigger do you have tattoos? I'm not defedning this dumb cunt, it's a shit piece, but it only needs to be covered for 2 hours, and since it's such a small piece it wouldn't be that red and sore.
>>
>>613448416
...?
>>
>>613445398
I TOLD YOU IT LOOKED LIKE A DICK
>>
>>613446188
That's great and all that you got something based off of someone you admire and respect, that's a lot better than most people who get a random "cool" image that they later regret. But you really, reeeeeally couldn't have picked something better? Maybe even like a small passage of one of his poems? I mean I know you probably don't care if others don't get the reference, and the ones that do will totally make your day, but you really should expect a lot of bad feedback, even irl. I don't know, I just feel like you could have picked something better,
>>
pasta is stale..
>>
>>613448694
>>613448740
maybe you boys should get some tits tattooed on your arms like I did with my penis tattoo, then you'll always have some at hand
>>
>>613449172
... in a bad way?
>>
File: 1423107431416.jpg (35 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1423107431416.jpg
35 KB, 565x600
>>613448836
>it was only like 5 mins of work

yeah, I bet it only took about 5 minutes
did your pen run out of ink? is that why it's such shit?
>>
>>613449411
Damn really? Guess no matter how much I lurk, I can't catch all the spaghetti.
>>
>>613449429
Enough with the, frankly, terribly witty comments and POST. YOUR. FUCKING. TITS.
>>
>>613449429
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>613449255
I don't really like text tattoos, they're not very aesthetically interesting. It's for me more than everyone else anyway, right?
>>
>>613447676
That chick looks cool as fuck. Those are badass tattoos.
>>
>>613445398
That's drawn on with a fucking pen
>>
>>613449520
How can it be a good way in any way?
>>
File: 1412445913167.jpg (169 KB, 685x550) Image search: [Google]
1412445913167.jpg
169 KB, 685x550
OP not delivering tits, this is now spiderman thread
>>
>>613449429
>SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>613445398
>2015 drawing on yourself
Parents must be so proud, gg trying to explain that to your next employer.
>>
>>613448479
Knowing Mayakovsky it IS probably a penis anywau.

>Я в Париже. Живу, как денди.
>Женщин имею до ста.
>Мой хуй, как сюжет в легенде,
>Переходит из уст в уста.

>In Paris I live like a dandy
>Fucking a hundred of women
>My dick, like the story of a legend
>It passes from mouth to mouth.

And here's what he wrote about cumdumpsters:

>We in our vigour,
>whose stride measures yards,
>must not listen, but tear them apart -
them,
>glued like a special supplement
>to each double bed!
>>
>>613445398
You're an idiot.

End of thoughts.
>>
File: 1412814163671.jpg (15 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1412814163671.jpg
15 KB, 275x275
>>613449855
>>
>>613449856
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>613449572
it never got popular so im not surprised most of you haven't noticed
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>613445398
how stupid do u think we ARE?

UR skin would swollen as fuck op. nice pen job faggot
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE .
>>
File: Snapshot_20150503_1.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150503_1.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>613449572
I really did it today!
>>
By the way I smell bullshit, if you got it today, how is the area around the tattoo already healed. Normally it should be covered like pic related.
>>
blue pen op is a fagget
>>
File: curiosity_attention.jpg (119 KB, 673x674) Image search: [Google]
curiosity_attention.jpg
119 KB, 673x674
>>613450341
>>
>>613449957
huh maybe it was a penis he had in mind after all then...
>>
>>613450341
are you retarded? will you find some rich daddy or live of unemployment?
>>
>>613450341
your tattoo is terrible.
>>
>>613450615
... or wear long sleeved tops at work? hard choices.
>>
File: 1412814317207.jpg (15 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1412814317207.jpg
15 KB, 260x194
>>613450341
That's a start, now pull down your top, get out your tits, take a picture and post it here.
>>
Please master can I touch your cheeck
please master can I kneel at your feet
please master can I loosen your blue pants
please master can I gaze at your golden haired belly
please master can I have your thighs bare to my eyes
please master can I take off my clothes below your chair
please master can I can I kiss your ankles and soul
please master can I touch lips to your hard muscle hairless thigh
please master can I lay my ear pressed to your stomach
please master can I wrap my arms around your white ass
please master can I lick your groin gurled with blond soft fur
please master can I touch my tongue to your rosy asshole
please master may I pass my face to your balls,
please master order me down on the floor,
please master tell me to lick your thick shaft
please master put your rough hands on my bald hairy skull
please master press my mouth to your prick-heart
please master press my face into your belly, pull me slowly strong thumbed
till your dumb hardness fills my throat to the base
till I swallow and taste your delicate flesh-hot prick barrel veined Please
Mater push my shoulders away and stare in my eyes, & make me bend over
the table
please master grab my thighs and lift my ass to your waist
please master your hand's rough stroke on my neck your palm down to my
backside
please master push me, my feet on chairs, till my hole feels the breath of
your spit and your thumb stroke
please master make my say Please Master Fuck me now Please
Master grease my balls and hairmouth with sweet vaselines
please master stroke your shaft with white creams
>>
please master touch your cock head to my wrinkled self-hole
please master push it in gently, your elbows enwrapped round my breast
your arms passing down to my belly, my penis you touch w/ your fingers
please master shove it in me a little, a little, a little,
please master sink your droor thing down my behind
& please master make me wiggle my rear to eat up the prick trunk
till my asshalfs cuddle your thighs, my back bent over,
till I'm alone sticking out, your sword stuck throbbing in me
please master pull out and slowly roll onto the bottom
please master lunge it again, and withdraw the tip
please please master fuck me again with your self, please fuck me Please
Master drive down till it hurts me the softness the
Softness please master make love to my ass, give body to center, & fuck me
for good like a girl,
tenderly clasp me please master I take me to thee,
& drive in my belly your selfsame sweet heat-rood
you fingered in solitude Denver or Brooklyn or fucked in a maiden in Paris
carlots
please master drive me thy vehicle, body of love drops, sweat fuck
body of tenderness, Give me your dogh fuck faster
please master make me go moan on the table
Go moan O please master do fuck me like that
in your rhythm thrill-plunge & pull-back-bounce & push down
till I loosen my asshole a dog on the table yelping with terror delight to be
loved
Please master call me a dog, an ass beast, a wet asshole,
& fuck me more violent, my eyes hid with your palms round my skull
& plunge down in a brutal hard lash thru soft drip-fish
& throb thru five seconds to spurt out your semen heat
over & over, bamming it in while I cry out your name I do love you
please Master.

>Ginsberg was so much better
>>
>>613445398
How can anyone believe that this is a real tattoo, the lines have uneven thickness, the last line in the sequence is shorter than the rest, and the fact that his arm look like one of a 14 year old... not a hair in sight.
Nice pen work OP
>>
>>613450394
You are one dumb cunt.
You only need to leave it in seran wrap for 2 hours, anything more it starts to suffocate, keep your mouth shut before spewing shit in the future please.
>>
>>613450341
Ew
>>
>>613450918
tattoo pleb detected
>>
>>613450834
I like Ginsberg too. Would that he had some cool penis illustrations for me to etch into my flesh
>>
>>613450834
The fuck is this? Gimme that DILF dick or get the fuck out.

Kek.

Fuckin'... Fuck you! I'll piss right in my mouth for you. And for me! Ya cunt
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE .
>>
File: 1425511771727.jpg (23 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1425511771727.jpg
23 KB, 306x306
>>613450341
I'm not even gonna ask for tits or gtfo. Just... gtfo.
>>
>>613445398
i call shenanigans, thats a pen op
>>
>>613446188
But what does it MEAN?
>>
File: u356г77rl.jpg (69 KB, 550x757) Image search: [Google]
u356г77rl.jpg
69 KB, 550x757
>>613450560
The guy published the nudes of his girlfriend 100 years before it was cool.

I bet you a 100 bucks it's a penis.
>>
File: maya.png (2 KB, 444x113) Image search: [Google]
maya.png
2 KB, 444x113
>>613450917
who has hairs on their forearm?! the last line is supposed to be shorter
>>
>>613451339
haha
>>
>>613449788
the tattoo work is top notch but c'mon man, she's got a necklace of dicks.
>>
File: IMG_4928.jpg (292 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4928.jpg
292 KB, 764x1024
Doesn't look as good as the two dicks on my arm
>>
File: 1430243552307.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430243552307.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>613445398
Congratz, you've now permanently defiled your body for the sake of vanity.
>>
>>613445398

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-EPFW9Nv08
>>
>>613450341
I would fuck you and you would like it
>>
>>613451339

>'ironic' fedorafag detected.

What, was the BK corner store out of American Spirits Rollies or something, so you came to /b/?
>>
>>613451442
Men and women

underage faggots don't have hair there
>>
>>613445398

looks like a resistor with balls
>>
Nice dick tattoo OP
>>
>>613445398
Accurate representation of an Alien cock; now on your forearm for the rest of your life
>>
File: 1425938740964.png (251 KB, 415x358) Image search: [Google]
1425938740964.png
251 KB, 415x358
>>613451852
rofl
>>
File: spide.jpg (94 KB, 551x368) Image search: [Google]
spide.jpg
94 KB, 551x368
>>
>>613451892
they shave your skin before a tattoo anyway, but yeah my forearms are hairless
>>
>>613445398
Why did you draw a dick on your arm? Lol
>>
Why'd you get a duck penis tattoo, man?
>>
>>613450341
Is this a trap?
>>
>>613445398
That's drawn on in pen
>>
>>613450341
That is one fucking ugly dude, that fake tattoo is the only thing that will make anyone look their way
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>613445398
Just tuck me up
> tattoo edition
>>
>>613452745
I'm willing to take a look at that dick if it is, but anyway the cunt isn't posting tits or dick so why are we even replying?
sage in all fields
>>
>>613445398
its shit
>>
>>613451741
Shit dude, better run, I think your shitty punk band is up for their set next
>>
>>613452960
>>613452960
they pay to see me
>>
>>613452648
woah I just googled that... so weird. looks like a corkscrew. glad my tattoo has yet another hidden meaning
>>
didnt think it was a dick but honestly i have no idea what you were going for
>>
>>613450341
You're completely disgusting
>>
I want to get something like this, keep the thread alive. It's coming.
>>
>>613452648
Saw a duck cock one time at high school, he just finished fucking another duck. Shits terrifying yo
>>
>>613446188
congratulations. you're one of the biggest faggots on /b/.

that's an impressive feat. and thanks to your "tattoo", the whole wide world now knows that.

and oh boy, that gay ass fuck reference. pls, do us, and the rest of mankind, a favor and off yourself.
>>
>>613453184
I came
>>
>>613445398
Here's my favorite from Mayakovsky:
Eat shit, chew on dick
Your tatoo looks like a penis, bourgeois
>>
>>613447304
this is what I thought at first but then I thought it might be forceps that are stitching his arm
>>
>>613453409
rotflol
>>
>>613453064
Buuuullshit. Your a local band, your poor ass doesn't make money. Go sell your shitty shirts and get back to making me pancakes at IHOP faggot.
>>
>>613448479
I'll take "le tits now" for $400
>>
>>613453351
Your welcome.
>>
>>613453563
>>613453563
>IHOP
retard american
>>
>>613445398
dafuk' is it supposed to mean?
>>
>>613449735
>It's for me more than everyone else
then why the fuck are you posting it on 4chan.
>>
File: haha.jpg (31 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
31 KB, 250x251
>>613445398
you dun guffin anon... you deserve what will come to you for this... forever! and ever!
>>
>>613453994
/b/ just makes me laugh
>>
>>613453754
Still better than looking like Sid Vicious' left nut b/ro. Now go play your shitty cover of Ruby Soho
>>
File: 1275422359722.jpg (45 KB, 452x393) Image search: [Google]
1275422359722.jpg
45 KB, 452x393
>>613448054
underrated post
>>
POST YOUR GOD DAMN TITS ALREADY OR YOUR DICK IDGAF
>>
File: 1426856421417.png (679 KB, 603x729) Image search: [Google]
1426856421417.png
679 KB, 603x729
>>613453994
top fucking kek
>>
File: 1427433776680.jpg (75 KB, 492x604) Image search: [Google]
1427433776680.jpg
75 KB, 492x604
>people said not to get it because it looks like a dick
>>
>>613454297
>>613454297
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>613449735
>they're not very aesthetically interesting

and this is? good god, pls be joking.
>>
>>613445398
I'm sure you wear a fedora too fgt
>>
>>613445398
dick or not, it exudes homosexual overtones
>>
>>613454429
>>
>>613445398
I think it looks OK, but the little I know about Mayakosvski makes me think it has a very good chance of being a penis, or at least having a phallic inspiration.
>>
>>613453994
kek. nice one, anon.
>>
>>613454641
some butthurt metal kid with bitch hair
>>
>>613454641
I banged your mom in the asshole
>>
>>613454631
well if I'm a grill (which I am) doesn't it exude heterosexual overtones? and you boys need to learn there's nothing wrong with being gay
>>
>>613454641
>Still better than looking like Sid Vicious' left nut b/ro. Now go play your shitty cover of Ruby Soho
Great joke!
>>
>>613447676
gotta tattooed necklace of dicks - censor the titties
>>
>>613454816
Well that says alot more about you, anon. Brave and retarded is a dangerous mix. And spot on with the metal, though you telling anyone they have faggy hair is topkek
>>
File: 1388877513707.jpg (6 KB, 236x240) Image search: [Google]
1388877513707.jpg
6 KB, 236x240
>>613454907
>nothing wrong with being gay
You seem to be retarded
>>
>>613445398
>>613450341
Are we believing this is op?
>>
>>613445398
Double-headed mountain tail sperm.
>>
>>613445398
What's your tattoo mean anon? Will give my honest opinion after I hear what it is and what it's for
>>
>>613455133
that guy ain't me >>613454966
>>
File: sadad.jpg (126 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
sadad.jpg
126 KB, 1300x1390
what about this one?

on chest, Odin's and Thor's symbols upon blood red warpaint, like made by a brush, start at the middle of the back and raises V shape, upon shoulders it goes down to the belly. between that "V" there is Yggdrasil and at the front, middle of the chest, small Mjolnir figure.

Tell me what do you think.

>I have a red-ish beard and a fit body.
>>
>>613454966
>>
What the fuck is it even supposed to be? It just looks like a dick and nothing else.
>>
my dick looked just like that after it got caught under a rocking chair
>>
>>613454907
being gay is fine and dandy, being a flamboyant faggot is definitely not. never.
>>
>>613455387
kek
>>
>>613455364
It's a resistor dick. Whores resist to take it into their mouth. Or something.
>>
>>613455280
Oh. Well ill be sure to jot that down in the Big Book of Things I Dont Give A Fuck About.
>>
>>613455169
why not?
>>
File: 1396365543387.jpg (77 KB, 595x394) Image search: [Google]
1396365543387.jpg
77 KB, 595x394
>>613455592
fucking top kek
>>
>>613455633
>2 edgy 4 me
>>
>>613455297
I think you're a poser who's listened to a pagan band that he thought was cool, so he became a pagan but who swears it's not because of them.

It's way over the top. If you don't want to look like a hammerskin or a poser, go valknut at most.
>>
File: 1425870252565.png (352 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1425870252565.png
352 KB, 512x384
>>613455592
>>
>>613445398

i thought it was like the paper feed/jam icon you get on printers
>>
>>613455708
Waaaaay too edgy.
>>
it's a resistor dick tattoo. at least femanon cops to it.

No tits are necessary at this time, though always appreciated.

This duck dick thing has me worried...is it more horrifying to see it , or just to imagine it?
>>
>>613450341
where be the tits?
>>
File: paper jam.png (3 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
paper jam.png
3 KB, 268x188
>>613455824
OH MAN THAT'S SO TRUE FUCK
>>
>>613445398
get on my level fgt
>>
>>613455805
I am actually a pagan, more than a pagan band listener. Besides I worship Norse Gods, though the bands I listen are not even related with Odin or Thor. More likely Ukko and shit.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.