[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf cheated on me and were gonna obviously be single, should i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1798.jpg (352 KB, 1196x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1798.jpg
352 KB, 1196x1600
gf cheated on me and were gonna obviously be single, should i ask her the details I'm too scared to know
>>
>>613376706
nope - not worth it, just don't talk to her anymore
>>
>>613376773
This
>>
Never ask a question you don't want to know/or aren't prepared to hear the answer to.
>>
>>613376773
This
>>
I forgive you... angry make up sex... take and post pics. Tell her what you just did. Never talk to her again
>>
>>613376706
You could try to ruin her life. It will take some time and dedication, but it can be done.
Tell her you forgive her and you want to stay together, to work things out. After she thinks everything is back to normal you initiate "Operation Slut Destruction" or whatever name you choose.
Ask for ideas on how to ruin her life on /b/. Collect ideas for a week or more and begin making plans.
Fuck her up good, but do it in a way that you can't be charged with anything.
>>
>>613376706
Ask why she did and move on with your life.
improve upon what she says if it's related to you, sometimes it's just the girl has problems and it's nothing you could of stopped.
>>
>>613376990
This is better.
>>
Ask her about it, spare no details.

Wank about the thought of another man spewing seed into her wanting pussy in your dark corner.

Feel bad afterwards.
>>
>>613377517
>improve upon what she says if it's related to you
>blaming him because she fucked someone else

It's obvious you're a girl, so show us those tits.
>>
Anymore pics?
>>
>>613377898
>>
File: IMG_2284 copy.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2284 copy.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>613377898
here
>>
>>613377815
>I'm a guy
>I'm not justifying that the cheating took place
>people are shit and cheat for lots of reasons rather than talking about it

The best you can do is find out why and then correct what ever that is so it's not likely to happen again.

>doesn't mean it was his fault
>>
>>613378272
meh, she's fat. she's going to get fatter. be glad you got out before she ballooned up to tree fiddy.
>>
>>613376706
I mean this in best way
Grow a pair
Tell her she's a fuckin bitch
Get some one hotter
(She's not that good lookin you can get better op)
Show off yer better piece of ass, make her jealous
>>
>>613378724

You're a complete retard if you think she is fat
>>
meh, she's fat. she's going to get fatter. be glad you got out before she ballooned up to tree fiddy five.
>>
surprise buttsex then give her a hitler.
>>
>>613378910
>make her jealous
What are you 12?

OP, just move on, don't even ask for details or as to why she did it, she just cheated on you because she is a whore. Just break up with her and leave it
>>
If she cheated, she'll lie about it. Don't torture yourself and move on.
>>
>>613376706
Faggot just ask her who it was

Then leave her and work on yourself gaylord
>>
>>613376773
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.