[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Called my mum and dad up yesterday, told them I had been arr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
File: 2015-04-06_12.12.09.jpg (71 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-06_12.12.09.jpg
71 KB, 600x960
Called my mum and dad up yesterday, told them I had been arrested and suspended from university (happened 1 month ago) and that they would not be seeing me graduate this Summer.

Feel like shit having let them down again, I'm 24 and will be 25 by the time I get my 4 year Bachelor's degree. Mum couldn't admit I was a failure, " he a good boy, he dinunuffin'", Dad seemed to be more concerned about uni than my personal wellbeing or arrest.

I would really appreciate some advice on how to sort out my life, I don't care about the trial, I am thinking long term about my future

What I did, since people always ask and focus more on that than helping me find direction in my life
>allegedly
>took nudes of my roommate in the shower
>obsessed over her and a little less over another girl on my course
>made hundreds of posts relating to them on /r9k/
>kept a blog/diary (poleaboo.WordPress.com)
>eventually got mad at both girls for ignoring me
>posted their Facebook pics alongside derogatory remarks
>both girls got doxed (different dates)
>got linked to the threads and my blog
>girls were creeper out, went to the principal, who went to the police
>I'm fighting a stalking charge (stalking act, section 39)
>they also took my laptop for more evidence, been searching it for a month
>sung like a canary in the interview because I thought I could explain it, the whole thing was just a misunderstanding, I was wrong
>in other news loli is illegal in the UK
>>
welcome back OP

now you can stop trying to study cause your autism levels are way to high for you to ever succeed in anything

Embrace /b/, become a Wizard!
>>
Misunderstanding? you're a failure, what you did is fucked up, you're clearly obsessed and what's to stop you from doing the same thing to other people, you're wasting your own time and other peoples privacy for nothing, you will probably be given psychological help
>>
Damnit, I was just about to go to bed, too...
>>
>>613194415
I know know that I was delusional, I was going through the 5 stages of grief, that was denial

I have learned a lot fro this whole experience, I haven't been put into a social situation for a month now but I feel ore comfortable in my own skill and care so little about anything it is hard to see me becoming obsessed over anything again

Also, I have as female roommate currently and I have never thought about recording her in the bathroom
>>
>>613194824
>I have as female roommate currently and I have never thought about recording her in the bathroom
The babiest of baby steps, but celebrate small victories I suppose
>>
>>613193958
I don't care about staying a virgin, or being a failure in itself what I don't want is to live with my parents as an unemployed, unmotivated slob, I also have siblings who will be disgusted by my presence
>>
>>613194824
How did they not put you in a solo room or something after you committed sex crime on your previous one?
>>
Silly creeper. If it wasn't for those darn extra chromosomes, you woulda gotten away with it.
>>
>>613195347
Moved in here back in September
Got arrested one month ago
Detective said he wouldn't tell my current roommate what I did though I'm sure he told her to stay on guard

This or the last place wasn't university accomodation, it's off campus private landlord, had to answer an ad etc.
>>
Because they were annoying you?? Seriously, what you did was pretty fucked up and not normal in any sense. Since your friends or family probably won't tell you, I will: you are a fucking idiot and you're probably beyond help. Let this serve as a wake up call. You should never let this place interfere with how you behave in the real world. Take a hiatus from this place and get your head straight OP. People are getting their bachelor's at +50, you're still young.
>>
>>613195738
Ah I assumed it was campus housing since the school got involved.
>>
>>613192745
Wow, what a piece of shit you are.

Seriously, go fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>613192745
keep your head up /b/ro, your still young. get a job. take a slap on the wrist. move on
>>
File: IMG_386182695154122.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG_386182695154122.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>613192745
Dont worry about graduating late m8, i turned a 3 yr degree into 5yrs by dropping out and fucking about. I guess its all about learning about life and yourself. If you get through all this bullshit you will be a much stronger person than before, able to deal with lots of bullshit other people would crack under. Trust me man, i went through some serious shit too
>>
You are going to get raped OP. I know what university you used to attend (Manchester Metropolitan University) and have emailed them a screenshot of this thread.
>>
>>613195842
I have no friends, no job, I don't know what I would do without this place. The month since my arrest I have spent 95% of my time here, the rest involved consuming media.

They tried to ban me from IT enabled devices at the bail hearing, was dreading it.
>>
>>613196154
What are they going to do? Suspend me again? I already think the chances of them letting me back in are slim
>>
>>613196277
This >>613196154 is probably going to get you b& from the interwebs
>>
>>613192745
Wow, my life could be worse.
Thank you for brightening my day OP. Thank you!
As much as you totally fucking deserve everything that is happening and is yet t happen to you. This too will pass in time, and your life will recover.
>>
>>613192745
Well at least you got fucked because you actually did something you weren't supposed to do.

I was supposed to graduate as well but Im failing 2 classes and have to redo a final design project.

So I just suck
>>
>>613196378
Not doing anything illegal though
>>
>>613192745
Post shower pic
>>
>>613196375
Evidence against you, will let you know if they respond while this thread is alive. Also thank you for confirming I have the right university, that 'investor in people' slogan is what gave you away.
>>
>>613192745

I was in the first thread OP made a month ago

this was before talking to the cops, before getting kicked out of uni, he also sent a letter to his dean fucking shit up

I told him, shut up get a lawyer, he kept talking here, kept talking to police

OP is a retard and deserves everything that happens to him
>>
>>613192745
WOW you are fucked. I'm surprised you only got suspended. I think you are going to be kicked out to be honest. What a retard.

As for not graduating until you are 25: I'm 24 now and won't get my Bachelor's until I'm almost 27, so really it's not a big deal that you'll need an extra year. You're going to be in work until at least 65 so there's plenty of time.
>>
>>613196528
They took my laptop and deleted the pics from the archives
Not admitting it was me or actually her, everything here is fiction etc
>>
>>613196997
>not admitting anything
Employing damage limitation now you know you've been caught again? Kek
>>
>>613196749
No, it was just after the cops had arrested me and I had been released on bail

They haven't contacted me since, other than the one interview and a few of the record chats they have left me alone for the last month.

As for the Dean, he said he is sticking with the suspension because I am a danger to those on campus, student disciplinary hearing will be postponed until after the trial. No negotiating.
>>
>>613196749
You see people happily do shots of bleach and ammonia to make bellybutton crystals or some shit because anon told them to, but "don't follow your cheating ex to the balkans" or "don't email a confession to the dean" may as well be blank page.
>>
>>613197235

I really hope that part of whatever punishment they give you is no more internet, you're a bigger danger to yourself than you ever were to those women.

I'm gonna tell you again but I know you wont listen, shut up, get a lawyer, get off the internet, try to get a regular job for a year or two and lay low, then re-apply to your univesrsity, never use technology beyond a simple calculator again.
>>
>>613193958

>implying Autism isn't the greatest study tool there is

The single-mindedness of an Autistic person creates levels of discipline needed to succeed on an academic level.
>>
OP, you are fucked...
Post pics, or link to the pics...
>>
>>613197235
You are a danger to those on campus. Jesus Christ you have some mental problems. Every single thing that has happened to you so far, is completely your fault. I hope you get put in jail for being such a pathetic faggot, and expelled from your school.

TLDR; drink bleach
>>
>>613197235
OP, you should do what >>613197749 suggests.

You realise that as you have confirmed that you are in this thread with the letter in the OP, someone could pretend to be you and say something like:
> "OP here, I think my life is over and I'm going to go on a killing spree and make sure I take the Dean and some students with me"
Then that same person could send a link to this thread to your Dean along with screencaps. Your Dean would have to take the threat seriously and call the police on you. Then you'd be even more fucked.

Just stop divulging all this fucking information and stay anonymous you fucking moron. It's like you want to lose 4 years of uni.
>>
>little sister called
>heard mum in the background
>"4 years down the drain..."
;_;
>>
>>613198177
>implying I am not already planning this...
>>
>>613198059
People usually have no problem finding them in the archives, maybe search the link to my blog in the archive for /r9k/
>>
>>613192745

I remember you

Ya dun goofed m8. You're getting what you deserve. There is no turning your life around - you are who you are.
>>
>>613198209
dat shit sting dogg
>>
>>613192745
Yup OP you are the definition of creepy fucking stalker guy.
Want some advice ? Grow the fuck up and stop being some immature teen before going into the real world or any university again. Then again killing yourself is a viable option no one would give a fuck anyway.
>>
>>613198177
During the interview the police couldn't tel what posts were mine and which were not, they only got me because I confessed, I'm safe
>>
Have you tried calling Saul ?
>>
>>613198349
OP here, going to kill the Dean of MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY this SATURDAY 2nd MAY 2015 WITH A KNIFE. I WILL THEN KILL AS MANY STUDENTS AS I CAN AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO GET THE TWO BITCHES WHO STARTED THIS.
>>
>>613198646

this fucking guy I swear, I take back my advice don't get a lawyer, no one deserves to have you as a client
>>
oof.

youre the kind of person i warn my kids about.

also

>allegedly
LOL
>>
File: jr_jersey_piss_jug_tee[1].jpg (17 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
jr_jersey_piss_jug_tee[1].jpg
17 KB, 460x460
>>613192745
>I stayed in my room while she was around, her presence though did not offend me as much as when my male roommate brings his friends over, girls giggling is just so much more pleasant to the ears than those assholes ruckus. I did have to resort to using a pissjug again, though I felt no resentment towards them, perhaps because using a pissjug has become normal for me now.

LOL pissjug is normal for me now.

Man, either this is a long con or you're really fucking weird.
>>
>>613198646
So they won't know who posted that letter on the internet right now when they receive your email and you admitting to taking pictures of girls in the shower?
>>
YOU FUCKED UP OP
FUCKED UP!

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON MAKING IT WORSE!
>>
lel retard hope you get a bbc shafted up your ass
>>
>>613198646
That's the whole point, idiot. They can't tell which are yours so they will have to take the threat seriously even if it's bullshit.

Obviously no charges will be bought against you in the long run, but in the short term your Dean will probably choose to fully expel you just for safety reasons (even if it isn't you, it's bringing threats to his life and his students) and the police will probably put you on remand.

Honestly I've never seen a fucker more stupid or pathetic than you in my 7 years on 4chan. Well done, you really do take the cake.
>>
>>613192745
you sure fucked up. just society making sure the weird ones stay as outcasts
>>
>>613198881
They will know the first post is mine but that's it, last time they showed me a thread, thought every post was mine

>>613199110
Police won't remand me, they can't justify it and the dean can't expel me since he has already declared the whole misconduct procedure on is until the trial, it works both ways
>>
None of this sounds that bad, where are people getting their info on OP ?

Talk to a Solicitor, this is a poor place for advice, even in terms of forums.

If you were that contrite, sought redemption, you can work towards sorting things out, everyone does weird shit.
>>
>>613199285
Excerpts from OPs blog:

>Feeling resentment towards attractive people, every time I see a pretty girl or a picture of one, the only emotion I feel is anger because I will never be with her, when I see a picture of a girl who I find unattractive, I am not aroused at all, I maybe feel pity, worrying that this will lead me to dying a virgin as I am not prepared to settle.

Yeah that totally doesn't fit the profile of people who are dangerous and weird. Nope. Not at all.
>>
>>613194415
>>613195414
>>613195842
>>613196088
>>613196154
>>613196501
>>613198061
>>613198836
normalfags need to die

let's help a /b/rother out
>>
The University process isn't set in stone, say you'll do anything to finish, you won't set foot on campus, friends will send you notes, you'll check into rehab, do probation.
>>
>>613199300
Are you stupid? So what, you think if new concerns come to light the Dean can't change his mind? If they believe you are a risk to yourself or others you will most certainly be remanded. They have proof you are in this thread and then they will have reason to believe you may be intending to cause harm to yourself and/or others.

You will certainly receive a visit from the police, probably be remanded and the Dean would very likely expel you purely because you have brought a safety issue to his uni. Imagine being him and knowing the little shit who's given you such a headache is also the reason you are receiving death threats, if not the origin of those threats. Yeah, I don't know why you feel so safe, secure and smug about these things. After all, it was your idiocy that got you into this mess in the first place. Face it, you're not a smart man.
>>
>>613199619
>Passed my female roommate in the hallway when I returned, I said “hi” first and waved, she said “hi” or “hello” back and look disinterested. Male roommate returned. Did not leave my room once I heard his voice. Completely given up with that, I have enough on my plate. Heard them talking in the kitchen later in the day, as usual she was a lot more excitable around him. I have not given this bitch a single reason to hate me, I am not attracted to her at all but I feel like fucking around with her clothes in her room while she is out just to spite her. I don’t hate my male roommate as much as I used to, his absence did our relationship some good.

The reason she is more chatty with the other guy than she is with you is because you're fucking WEIRD.

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD
>>
>>613199457
anger and jealousy are completely normal human emotions. Id be more worried if he felt nothing at all
>>
>>613199799
>WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD
no idea why im even loling at this
>>
"Feeling resentment towards attractive people, every time I see a pretty girl or a picture of one, the only emotion I feel is anger because I will never be with her, when I see a picture of a girl who I find unattractive, I am not aroused at all, I maybe feel pity, worrying that this will lead me to dying a virgin as I am not prepared to settle."

"Yeah that totally doesn't fit the profile of people who are dangerous and weird. Nope. Not at all."

This is 4chan, either this is a wind-up, or the posters are taking the piss, I doubt this ranks top 100 on most of the posters list of of atrocities.
>>
OP attends Manchester Metropolitan University, you can contact them via [email protected]
>>
>>613199457
That's honestly about one step from being Elliott Roger level. I wouldn't hold out much hope of being let back into that uni ever.
>>
I dont see what harm posting my failed life can do now... I doubt someone will make threats and if they do they cant link it to me so whatever

For all you guys know I may not even be the real OP
>>
>>613199635
Already tried that, exactly, fell on sea ears, ignored what I said, even though the detective allegedly vouched for me not being dangerous the dean ignored everything and insisted in the interest oof safety the suspension be upheld and rules are rules hence no more discussion until after the trial

I sent a lot of email, tried working a lot of angles, but he was too closed mided
>>
>>613199799

>Elliot Rodger is that you ?
>OP is supreme gentleman reincarnate
>>
>>613199952
>a wind-up
A what now gramps?
>>
>>613199457
thats not OP thats an excerpt from Elliot Rodgers Odyssey
>>
Can someone repost the webm for the lulz?
>>
>>613200045
He's just waiting for you to be convicted to kick you out so you can't appeal it, dummy.

And as you said, he is most interested in the safety of those under his supervision. If someone does email him this thread you're done for a little earlier boy.
>>
>>613199791
Yeah, I'm stupid but if I left then I really would think of doing something crazy
>>
>>613200352
Leave.
>>
Your not getting back into this fucking university so just fucking stop pretending you might
>>
There must be someone connected to Uni that can give you some advice ffs.

All of this seems pretty average shit.
>>
>>613200307
I'm not even looking at jail time, just a huge amount of community service I the charges stack up and maybe a fine
>>
Way to throw three years of university right into the garbage.
>>
File: 1429447390521.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1429447390521.png
8 KB, 261x359
>>613196501
>tfw I read this thread & thought 'fuck if only I got off this easy'
>tfw house got raided last year for drugs
>tfw looking at drug trafficking conviction
>tfw gave the fucking sneaky cops phone passcode
>tfw they found loli, came back the same day with a warrant for my beloved computers
>tfw 'Possessing child exploitation material' charges

Don't worry OP, you'll be right mate. Just remember it could always be worse. Good luck with court
>>
>A “friend” contacted me on whatsapp today, I knew him from sixth form, 6 years ago, like most of my “friends”, he forced himself on me, I don’t know why, he had other friends, he would message me on facebook sometimes, post on my wall, like my posts, the only one, I regret those quotations marks, really, he is actually a true friend, sure I do not know him very well but I should respect that he chose not to forget about me, it would have been so easy, in the last six years, we have only met up once, this was last August, it went alright, conversation was able to flow well enough, I was comfortable enough to talk about myself, my life or lack of, admittedly their were a few lies concerning my relationships with my roommates but it was comfortable and he seemed to enjoy my company or at least he gave me that impression.

>I think the reason I feel comfortable around him is because he is a bit of a failure like myself, sure he has a drivers licence, car, graduated, friends etc but he is ultimately just a normie, not like the Chad’s at university who look down on me.

>On Whatsapp he wanted to talk about being unemployed, I asked questions, chipped it with some advice, shit carried on, it went fine. Uncomfortable about ending it and I do not understand why he wanted to speak to me, maybe he in actuality he is just as lonely as I?

OPs blog is a goldmine.
>>
>>613200567
autistic work of fiction detected
>>
>>613200460
I read soome news articles, it's common for people to be suspended until the trial when they record their roommates in the shower/are accused of it

The girl part of the student union, that might have something to do with this mess

>>613200567
I handed over my laptop to them, they didn't have a warrant, said they could still. seize them just not search them
>>
>>613194824

You weren't going through grief. You're a dirty pervert. Man up and don't act like you're a victim here.
>>
>>613200502
Do you think being convicted of a crime = jail time?

No m8, you will have a criminal record, be put on the sex offender's register and fail every CRB check you ever have to take for any job ever.

I didn't say once you go to jail, I said once you are convicted, i.e. once the jury hand down their guilty verdict. Fuck you're a stupid fucker.
>>
>>613200685
>One of the reasons for the sound issues is that for a while now I have not been able to completely shut my bedroom door, I don’t know what happened, inspected it and it seems the lower half of the doorway has gotten narrower so the door cannot fit. It seems insane something like this could happen but it has, the only theory I have is that the doorway was always this narrow but the door was less wide and while I was out one day, my roommate switched our doors, I used to notice his door was slightly ajar when I passed it on leaving the building. I feel very uncomfortable not being able to fully shut the door.

>Did not shave today. Did not dispose of my pissjug. Lost my phone USB cable. Checked her blog, she changed her banner, I have my suspicions.

Why would you make a thread like this? Wow, you're an idiot op.
>>
>One of the reasons for the sound issues is that for a while now I have not been able to completely shut my bedroom door, I don’t know what happened, inspected it and it seems the lower half of the doorway has gotten narrower so the door cannot fit. It seems insane something like this could happen but it has, the only theory I have is that the doorway was always this narrow but the door was less wide and while I was out one day, my roommate switched our doors, I used to notice his door was slightly ajar when I passed it on leaving the building. I feel very uncomfortable not being able to fully shut the door.

>Did not shave today. Did not dispose of my pissjug. Lost my phone USB cable. Checked her blog, she changed her banner, I have my suspicions.

Why would you make a thread like this? Wow, you're an idiot op.
>>
>>613200928
I know but without jail time I don't feel it's serious enough to justify punishmnt, thought this whole process I have been called dangerous and not getting sent down will disrupt that narrative
>>
>Still having fantasies about beating people up at uni, also of becoming a sports star, in reality I don’t need to be a star, I would love just to be able to compete, even if I get knocked out in every fight or play in the lowest flight of the Bhutanese professional league.

I can't take OPs blog much longer. I'm surprised the police don't believe him to be dangerous. This is legitimately Elliott Roger tier.
>>
>>613201303
you are so fucking delusional about your situation dude

so fucking delusional

as soon as you do something against the law you can be considered dangerous even if your not
>>
Talk to a fucking solicitor, honestly, this is a wild guess, but you aren't on here because you'd find talking to someone knowledgeable in the actual real world awkward are you ?

Get up off your ass, and find a solicitors office on the High Street.

Citizens Advice Bureau.
>>
Link to OP's blog pls
>>
link to op blog pls
>>
>>613200453
ill kill everyone at that university before they can keep me out
>sharpening katana
>>
From OP's blog:

>I don’t understand why posters on 4chan and comment makers here are sympathetic towards my plight, I appreciate it so very much but it is more than I deserve. Thank you for being my friends.

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS

LOL

Pretty much all the friends you're going to have left after you're convicted and your name is in the tabloids forever searchable on google.
>>
This could be a good way to generate traffic to his blog.
>>
OP here fuck it you know what i decided that im just gonna knife a couple people until the cops show up and have them kill me when they see me with a knife because you know what fuck it and fuck everything about this situation

ill show them to mess with me
>>
>>613201492
>>613201500
It's in the fucking OP
>>
Link to OP's blog: https://poleaboo.wordpress.com/
>>
>>613200685
wanna see a charge list faggot?
>>
He's in England, cops don't have guns in most areas.
>>
>>613192745
STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE
>>
Charge your fucking phone, you monster
>>
>>613201303
No... just because you don't go to prison doesn't mean you aren't dangerous. It just means what you have done so far does not warrant a jail sentence. Our jails are already crowded, they don't put people in for being creepy little potential spree killers (sadly they can't convict you of what you haven't done yet even if they think you're a ticking time bomb).

However, your Dean isn't going to have that bomb go off anywhere near his uni. He's waiting for the conviction because you could appeal if you're kicked out before that since people are innocent until proven guilty in this country. Once you're proven guilty you will be gone so fast your head will spin.

His justification is air-tight: "he grossly violated the privacy of our students, he's been convicted for it and in our opinion he is unstable and a potential danger to our students and staff (based on his insane blog posts)"
>>
>>613201317
hes in the UK and would be too bitch to do the Elliot without access to real weaponry
>>
I feel kinda sorry for OP now. Sure he's weird and awkward, but documenting every part of his weirdness and then putting up here for us all to see, and I'm sure someone will probably send a link to the Uni as well.

OP is finito. Going to be hard finding acceptance at another school or even a job for the rest of his life.
>>
>>613201459
I have a solicitor, sort of, he was the legal aid guy during mmy interview and bail hearing, he sent me a letter a while ago, I signed it and sent some documents but heasnt responded to me since

I could text him but I not sure what to say without appearing rude
>sorry, just wondering if you have actually taken me on as a cliet?
>>
>>613201776

Not sure how I missed that. Sorry for being a twat.
>>
Seriously? How hard could it be to be fucking normal or at least act like you aren't some motherfucking manchild. I think feminism exists because of retarded assholes like you. You're a fucking failure.
>>
>>613201911
i dont sincerely care enough to give a shit about your fake charge sheet
>>
>>613192745
EDGELORD
D
G
E
L
O
R
D
>>
OP DELETE YOUR BLOG NOW
>>
>there are people in this thread right now who haven't stalked a girl or filmed them nude without them knowing it

Absolutely disgusting. To all my fellow stalkerbros allow me to give you hope, I married a girl I was stalking, it's great, she's into rape play and my creepy behavior had turned her on.

I still follow/stalk other girls all the time.
>>
File: shaniqua went to devry.jpg (27 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
shaniqua went to devry.jpg
27 KB, 312x322
>>613196154
>>613196375

tbh getting a degree from there would actually harm your career. Getting kicked out was a good move.
>>
>>613202145
The uni and cops have already seen it, it's evidence although I think because no names were mentioned it's harmless
>>
>>613202266
You called me out, you cared when you decided to shitpost

& how in the fuck could I fake a charge sheet? How cooked are you mate?
>>
>>613202126
I'm in the UK too. We've had people go on stabbing sprees before. He could get a good few people before they all either left his area or someone of any kind of moderate strength got him on the floor.

A 15 year old here last year stabbed his teacher to death in front of the whole class. If OP really wanted to he could at very least kill his Dean or the girls he's obsessed with. That's the reason he's going to be kicked out, he's not worth the risk.
>>
>>613202380
Deleting evidence isnillegal and will get you remanded and/or admit guilt
>>
>>613202432
then post your charge sheet

waste time of your life trying to validate a shitty claim on an anon img board

you think gettingv charged with child porn makes you cool or somethingÉ
>>
There's places that give free advice, walk into a Solicitors they'll give you advice, it may cost money, but then the Legal Aid dude is there for you.

Lol at appearing rude ? Mate you have to talk to someone, eve a doctor could help you, you may has assburgers or something, these are things that should count towards what happens to you at trial.

Either you are soo socially awkward that this doesn't resonate, maybe it does resonate but you can't bring yourself to leave your computer and talk to the people you need to.

Or it's a wind up.
>>
>Also had some regular tutorial classes today, there are a total of two girls who I am especially infatuated with, the Polish girl was looking good as always, wearing a tight turquoise hoodie and a keffiyeh, there were a few times we exchanged looks, I could see she had a bit of tan but her skin is not as good as I had originally though, seeing upfront for perhaps a second longer than usual allowed me to note some flaws however they were completely outweighed by this cute mousey look she had when she stopped eating shortbread biscuits for a split second to receive the register from me. A concern however arose when the first time I had looked at her that day, it was similar to a look she had one week ago when I had come into her line of sight, she seemed somewhat repulsed, I suspect she may be aware that I posted some of her facebook pics on /r9k/. I was pleased to see her get a question wrong in class, appears as if I may be beyond if not on the same level as her mentally, not so say she still is not completely out of my grasp but this dispels the goddess illusion to some extent.

>Another girl I like in the class sat next to me today but I know it was because it was the social norm, I saw her hesitating before joining my empty row, she had to fill up the front row of seats first. Got a look at her feet in another class, they were terrible, I think that might have been a complete turn off for me, still though I wish I had worn deodorant.

This is too much. Oh holy fuck.
>>
>>613192745
>poleaboo.WordPress.com
Is anyone reading this, this shit is insane. OP is an actual autist. take note guys this is the start of a serial killer.
>>
>>613202895
What happened to there when everyone here was considered an autist?
>>
OP serious question: Why have you documented eveyrthing on your blog and why do you continue to make threads on b about your situationÉ

i feel your just making things worse

why are you doing this
>>
Even posting about how you're trying to rectify your problems could count in your favour.
>>
OPs blog confirms complete mental instability.
Can't even find the end of it.
>>
File: 1429063735677.jpg (9 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1429063735677.jpg
9 KB, 220x220
>>613202640
I don't think it's fucking cool at all, it's terrible mate.
I was trying to make this ultra-autismo OP feel a little better, while admittedly venting a little bit.
I wouldn't feel the need to validate anything if you weren't a shitposting nigger.
I'm not going to post jack shit, your passive-aggressive (ameritard?) stance indicates you know you were wrong in the first place
>>
>>613202832
> had come into her line of sight, she seemed somewhat repulsed, I suspect she may be aware that I posted some of her facebook pics on /r9k/.

I really should not have admitted to the cops that the blog was mine, didn't realise how incriminating I was, thought I played it safe. I wonder of she did know back then? It was a while before I was actually suspended
>>
>>613203039
>>613203362

This is from Feb. 12th:

>My tutorial class has 13 girls, decent looking, I would rape half of them given the chance

The police have seen this. This is what prosecutors in his case are going to read aloud to the jury. OP is beyond fucked already
>>
>>613201911
Bragging about being a retard.
>>
>>613203362
I dont see how she would have ever known that it was you who posted pictures of her i mean come on

its fucking anonymous

how could she piece it together

why would you think she knew
>>
OP, you're fucked. Getting booted from uni is the least of your troubles.
>>
>>613203513

He can turn it around, it's his thoughts on a blog, all he has to do is show how fucked this board is to begin with and it's where he took his inspiration.
>>
>>613203039
I don't know what to do, I want help.

I'm lonely, I want company. Attention = Friends.

This is all I can think about, In need to let it out or I'll bang my had against the wall.

The blog was originally created because I needed to express myself and I felt In was doing nothing with my day,so keeping a record of events would help me feel like had not completely wasted the day, I had done "something", I had lived,I exist.

>>613203513
Yeah, that got brought up a it.

I thought it was just colourful writing, a less boring way to say they were attractive. But intent doesn't matter.

My readers were all from 4ch, they would have known what I meant
>>
>>613204089
I dont think you have read the blog, that shit is next level. We should all be inspired.
>>
>>613203949
Posts were too specific

>this girl in my class of who I rarely speak to and formed a group with this one time, she also said this exact sentence to me etc.
>>
>>613200567
>>tfw gave the fucking sneaky cops phone passcode
how the fuck did you manage that?
>>
>posting a blog with thoughts about raping women and such
>linking it to 4chan

thats where you fucked up OP, why in the fuck would you link ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU on this site? there's a reason why all of our names are anonymous
>>
>>613204192
No dude, we would not have known what you meant. The way you word what you say means everything, substitute rape for attractive and you get an entirely different meaning.
You are fucked OP
>>
>>613204246
I'm quite new to this place, but oly last year some cunt strangled his girlfriend, posted pictures, and then left her body to be discovered by her son.

You've got anonymous faggots the world over, who post edgy shit on here, knowing they can't really be traced, OP is just one of the dopey cunts who took it a step further.

I'm hoping this is all a joke, and quite an inventive way of creating blog traffic.
>>
>>613204192
> express myself and I felt In was doing nothing with my day
Get a fucking diary you pussy. Something you can burn once you grow the fuck up.
Also have fun being labeled a sex offender and getting tazed every time you walk past a playground.
>>
More of OP's bizarre postings

https://archive.moe/r9k/search/username/Poleaboo/tripcode/!!vmoiXgoPVWm/page/4/
>>
i just feel bad for OP
>>
>Woke up today at 10.30am and masturbated while thinking of my former flatmates castrating me and forcing me to be their sissy maid

Lel. Very first post on the blog.
>>
>>613194824
You sound like you are still delusional.
>>
>>613204627
I never got doxed, the blog was meanongless, just the girls from the pics.
>>
>>613204192

Saying you're going to rape women isn't colorful writing.
>>
>>613202449
lol virginia tech gook got 28 confirmed kills. name one uk school killed who can match this
>>
>>613204891
>blog was meaningless
>I'd rape them given the chance

you need a psychiatrist, not even trolling right now
>>
File: adf.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
>>613192745
FUCK BOYS. WE'VE REALLY HIT THE JACKPOT TODAY

>be me, goldminer
>worked in the same mines for years, no OC gold to be found
>day in day out, browsing the sooty, polluted tunnels, searching for the motherlode
>one day, a pickaxe sinks into something soft beneath the rock
>could it be? a gold vein? have I struck riches beyond my wildest dreams?
>I get down on my knees, praying to Moot, our lord and saviour, as I swipe away the rocks & dirt beneath my feet
>as I move the final stone, I hear a faint voice..
>"Allegedly"
>what? and again!
>"I have a right to feel"
>"I did have to resort to using a pissjug again"
>I look down, MY PICKAXE IS EMBEDDED IN OP'S HEAD
>FUCK OP SORRY BUDDY LEMME HELP YOU OUT
>"MY ROOMMATE SWITCHED OUR DOORS!!"
>"GOT A LOOK AT HER FEET IN ANOTHER CLASS, THEY WERE TERRIBLE!!"
>"MUH DOORS"
>"MUH PISSJUGS"

That was the day I struck gold
>>
>>613204858
Not admitting that my tripcode but it was only for a short period after my roommate had left and before I noticed the other girl from my course
>>
>>613203934
fighting off the shitposters like yourself
>>
>>613205046
underrated post
>>
>>613204192
To be honest my advice would be to sincerely forget about university. You ARE going to be expelled. I know you want to hold out hope but there is none.

More importantly, you need to realise that the world isn't made up of Chads and orbiters and whatever the fuck else. You can be an introvert, but your shit is next level. I do think you probably have Aspergers or full-blown autism and should be tested for that immediately.

Other than that... shit, just stop pushing people away and making it so hard. If someone is making conversation just got with it, ask them about themselves and when it gets awkward say you're going to go eat/watch tv/nap or whatever it is you are going to do.
When it comes to girls you are going to have to lower your standards, which can be done by getting to know girls as people before liking them. Maybe if you find a girl who likes what you like (can be done by visiting forums for things you like, attending conventions or clubs/groups etc.) and has a similar personality you two can hit it off and make something of it. At the moment it seems you are obsessed with girls because they look nice even though they are completely incompatible with you.

That's as much advice as I can give. I laugh at you but I genuinely do feel sorry for you OP, even if you are the architect of your own destruction. I think you need professional help, and I hope you get it.

Now to go back to reading your blog and making fun of you.
>>
>>613192745
You massive faggot.
>>
>>613202393
pics
>>
I like how OP thinks he is so smart, but reading this stuff, it is obvious he has a below average intelligence.
>>
>>613205114
DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>613205021
I don't need to look up Virginia Tech retard, I know about most of the big time school sprees. I didn't say OP could take out as many as he could with a gun, I said he could still take out a few people even with a knife before he was brought down. Improve your reading comprehension.
>>
At least get some ads going on your blog page.

Or send your case to the Daily Mail Online make some moolah.
>>
Why the fuck are you revealing details of an ongoing investigation? Are you fucking nuts OP? I hope they lock you up for being such a fucking retard holy mother of god
>>
>>613205457

OP couldn't take out a warm stick of butter, he's only dangerous to himself
>>
>>613205261
>nice constructive post
Good man
>>
>>613205389
>welcome to 4chan.jpg
>>
>>613205046
kek
>>
>>613192745
You're letting them down bc you need psychiatric help and don't get it, not by being a bad son per se.

This is the most fucked up shit I've read in a while faggot, if you think your mental health is a-ok, commit yourself. Be glad that you may stay out of prison. Not that I think you deserve to get away Scot-free. But what I think personally don't matter, just glad that I don't make fucked up friends anymore.
>>
OP SERIOUS QUESTION HERE

how did they link the r9k posts to you i forgot

red pill me about this
>>
>Shitposted on /sp/ and /r9k/ for a bit, got banned on /sp/ because I posted again about how my copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby has still not arrived in the post.
>>
>>613203038
You're thinking of /r9k/. /b/ was always considered sociopathic.
>>
>>613196277
Looks like I found your problem, anon.
No friends or life and spending all your time on b? Why don't you dump b and get some friends and life. Maybe if you meet some people you won't have to film girls in the shower, they'll actually want to talk to you.
>>
>>613205457

I imagine OP would be out of breath and sweating profusely by the time he takes his knife out of his trench coat pocket.
>>
>>613200567
I'm the guy you are replying to. I lost the love of my life I'd been with for many years, because I pushed her away when I was depressed. I was depressed because several close family members died and I had been failing a uni degree for far longer than I want to admit. She fucked my friend a couple weeks after we broke up and all our friends now hate me.
I've finally gotten my life back on track.

You got in trouble with the law, I fucked my happiness, we have all made bad choices, but neither of us is as retarded and gay as OP.

In this we can be united and happy /b/rother.

Also we learn from our mistakes other than OP.
>>
>>613204660
I'd have known what he meant. Be honest - did you just google for cool hacker websites this morning and start clicking links?
>>
>>613205527
Haven't admitted anything, just telling you what I have been accused of

>>613205864
Allegedly posted Facebook pics of the girls
Girl were doxed from the pics
Girls doxed me through the text of the posts - They were too specific about our relationships/interactions
>>
>>613204929
It's pretty fucking colorful... just also an admission of criminal intent.
>>
>>613195842
I can't believe people mix 4chan with real life. It's messed up.
>>
>>613205046
lol'd balls
>>
>>613206180
>allegedly

why are you waking up to how to handle this situation now when its completely to late

everyone knows you did it

the trial will reveal this

your not being clever now by pretending not to be op
>>
>>613202895
>poleaboo.WordPress.com
jesus fuck
>>
>>613206180
You admitted to doing this with the creepy shit you posted on your blog you fucking idiot. Do you think you need to flat out admit something to be guilty? That's not how the law works you god damned fool
>>
Please don't let this thread die, it's so good.

OP's blog again for people who missed it and choice quotes:

https://poleaboo.wordpress.com/page/6/

>Pissjug is getting too full, discard when another empty milk jug becomes available.

>I am not sure if I will go back to pissjugs or if the anger I feel now will fuel me to act like an obnoxious normie in order to gain some form of vengeance on those table top playing cunts , probably the former.

>My tutorial class has 13 girls, decent looking, I would rape half of them given the chance, and 1 guy other than myself, that beta orbiter I mentioned earlier.

>Woke up today at 10.30am and masturbated while thinking of my former flatmates castrating me and forcing me to be their sissy maid.

>I went to the Kitchen after being confident they were all gone, got some water and prepared a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches in the microwave, unfortunately my timing was terrible as they burst back into the kitchen just as I was finishing up, a couple of his male friends said “hi” to me, I just mumbled, didn’t look up at their faces and left with my embarrassing meal and cup of water. It was a terrible experience.
>>
>>613206144
>4chan
>hacker website

Be honest, any semi normal person would not know what he meant. Read any of the other portions of the blog even? OP is a mentally disturbed individual.
>>
>dad called me again
>begging me to come home
>not sure why
>still have a month on my lease
>don't want to be home
>will feel pathetic

>>613205953
I don't know how to make friends or eve what to do with them
>>
>>613205457
He is a complete autist, if he tried to stab anyone they would beat the shit out of him.
>>
https://poleaboo.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/it-cant-be-beat-copy.jpg

>Roommate brought friends over today, turns out I was not as brave as I had thought, did not venture out. They were as annoying as always, they were watching Community, they watch a lot of shows that I like, I wish I could read his mind, the first time he did this did he expect me to impose myself? or did he really just not want me involved? Still hate him, fantasied about killing them all and disposing of the bodies for a while.

>Had some fun chat about getting away with murder, usual fantasies about standing out and doing something.

Sometimes I wish I had stuck with the police even though I hated it. Being able to read shit like OP's blog for work would almost make it worthwhile.
>>
From blog:

>Posted the Polish girls pics, I am so over her, that was point of tthe process, to purge my system, it ended with her getting d0x’d and informed of my activities, felt a little distressed but I couldn’t care less what she thinks, only what she does, likely won’t be anything, uncertainty is rather unnerving, I will be avoiding her, getting to lectures early and sitting closer to the front from now on
>>
Holy fuck, I've been in this thread the whole time w/o clicking the blog and I'm just now realizing... you're STILL POSTING on the fucking compromised blog you dicktard?
>>
>>613206817
>.jpg
You know this is an imageboard, right?
>>
File: it-cant-be-beat-copy[1].jpg (143 KB, 632x909) Image search: [Google]
it-cant-be-beat-copy[1].jpg
143 KB, 632x909
Here's a picture which has a picture of the polish girl from class he wanted to rape and someone later linked her the post.
>>
OP

maybe look into cognitve behavior therapy

its where you analyse your reactions to things

break everything down

and then critically go through how you respond

by knowing what triggers you, you can reprogram your self to behave like a normal person... probably the way you see other people behaving
>>
>>613206910
yes, yes he is. It's quite incredible really.
>>
>>613199300
Every post?
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>613206910
I'm not admitting to anything, just talking about my feelings.

And it was the only way to stay in touch with my "friends"
>>
>>613207236
I actually feel privileged to be talking to you.
You know you have a mental disorder right?
You know you are the type of person to become a serial killer. You need to keep that in check.
>>
>>613207013
Can't spoiler on /b/ and I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

>There was one good moment today though, the class was taken by our course leader, often encouraged us to share complaints so she could do something about them. Polish girl shared her disdain for the teaching methods employed in the class I walked out of, other voiced their support but she led the charge, made over 75% of the case. So I conclude that they do not think I am shy or socially inept but actually a badass who shared their views and was actively protesting. They are going to lodge an official complaint. Feels good, big relief, big boost to my self esteem knowing that they respect me, the fact that I did not say anything to them before leave probably made them feel like I consider them insects, I successfully showed them what I think of them, nothing, not worth talking to, not worth explaining my intentions, they think it is by choice that I acted the way that I did and I am okay with that because it does reflect some of my beliefs well.
>>
this reminds me of the scene in the first matrix where the agents take neo into the interrogation room

>It seems youve been living two lives
>on the one hand your a productive member of your school and attend classes regularly
>on the other hand your a completely autistic shitposter who is a fucking pervert creep

One of these has a future mr anderson

if you would help us in bringing a known hacker to justice... the hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>613207236
You're going to jail. That's a thing that's going to happen, and you're going to have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
just apologize to the principal, explain why what you did was wrong, and it's possible he'll ask the judge or whatever to go easy on you.
>>
Comments from his blog:

>surpreme gentleman on April 1, 2015 at 8:27 pm said:
So someone from your uni read your blog? Damn that must suck

Reply ↓

>poleaboo
on April 1, 2015 at 9:33 pm said:
They all did, think the link was shared on facebook

Wow how bad it must be to live and go to school with people who have read your blog about your pissjugs and how you'd rape your female classmates, and your thing about being in common areas at the same time etc.

Once your trial is over I would do everything I could to get out of town and find a place where people won't know about all that shit.
>>
>I never considered doing an Elliot but seeing how dismissive people are of the latest imitator is a real turn off, for me, finally being acknowledged would be the main draw, from my tormentors and my peers but knowing that I would still be anonymous, buried under a hundred threads and 50 headlines including sports and entertainment makes me see that such actions would be pointless on some levels.
>>
>>613207418
kek
>>
>>613207609
i dont think its going to be that bad
>>
>>613207603
This man gives good advice. Go do that now. Show us the email before you send it. And after. And his response.
>>
>>613207418
Would be lucky yo get such an offer, could you imagine shitposting for a living?
>>
>>613202204
unforgiven
>>
>>613207776
it is going to be that bad you're so fucking dense OP.
>>
>Spent 7 hours spamming a YuGiOh thread with baby gore yesterday, it’s pathetic but it made me feel like I was doing something, my actions having an effect on other people, shit started when I spent a good deal of time putting together a post, just to have 20 replies dismissing it, I was able to get better feedback elsewhere but I want to get even with these guys, I know it gets under their skin, they can’t help but reply and they rile up those that know to ignore, “REPORT AND IGNORE YOU RETARDS!”. Put a little time into it today too, been going for 4 days now I think.

So these are the kinds of people who spam threads.
>>
↓This guy is a skeleton ↓
>>
>>613207979
not OP

checkmate athetists
>>
>>613207816
Already tried, sent 8 emails, some very long, very diverse arguments, he didn't want to hear about it, he'd already made up his mind.
>>
>>613192745
Let "them" down...No op, You let yourself down.
>>
>>613207776
Holy fucking shit, I would not want to live near you. They already think you are weird, now they think you are a rapist, a pervert and you piss in jugs.
You need to find a new uni.
>>
>>613208143
dump them here
>>
>>613192745
you're going on the sex offender regiater if you had loli on there. emigrate before you're convicted, tefl might be an option as there won't be any charges showing yet when companies do the background. take out a massive loan and leg it. suicide is the other option.
>>
>>613206910
What else can you do in this situation?
>>
>>613198662
Underated comment.
Top fucking kek
>>
>Roommates left, in the afternoon, not sure where this desire came from but I wanted Club Nintendo points so I could get a Mario hat, roommate had a lot of Wii U and Wii games so I took a look inside the cases, all the codes were unused, I pull them out and enter them for points and now I have a Mario hat.
>>
>>613208076
Ah, either way something like this going around a school is probably the worst place. Thousands of students knowing who you are and reading your blog is going to spread real fucking quick. OP should jump ship and join ISIS or some shit where he can live out all his macho blog ramblings.
>>
>>613208314
Shut the living fuck up and not talk to anyone about anything for another 90 days. AT MOST create an anonymous, unconnected blog and speak in vague generalities
>>
>>613192745

Don't feel bad, OP.

College is where spoiled children go to learn how to become Yuppies. You have avoided a future of weekend warrior nonsense, 80 hour work weeks, spousal abuse, and putting on a mask in front of other people so that they don't think your life is just as stressful as the lives of everyone else.

/thread
>>
>>613200685
just because you never had any balls to leave your house, doesn't change the fact that the other half of the /b/tards on here haven't at least lived a little
it wouldn't surprise me if there were a fuckload of drugdealers that use this website
i myself went through a phase that could only be called unsavoury at the very least
i'm a social autist now, but you know, people change
i'm drunk and rambling
the main thing you need to walk away with though
is
i don't really understand what's so seemingly fictional about a /b/tard being racked up with drug trafficking charges
>>
>>613208143
>>613208314
Please make a new thread OP
Please!
before this one 404s
>>
>>613192745

Yo parents paid for your college?

Don't care about your 1st world white person problem. Try being black in Baltimore. Yo parents will probably house you rent free and give you plenty of privilege tokens to hold your hand through whatever you do.

>they also took my laptop for more evidence, been searching it for a month

lol a month? probably forensics digging up any and all cache (which never actually deletes), which gives them cherry-picking rights since every thumbnail or post on 4chan your computer has ever loaded, regardless of whether you knew it would be on page 1 or opened a thread without knowing what was in it. if it's the cache, they can use it if they really want to.

>sung like a canary

hahahahahaha. probably wouldn't have mattered since they have all the evidence they need, but if you were with them how you are on 4chan then I'd think they'd try to get you into mental treatment.

>I don't care about the trial

tell the judge that and see how it works out

> I am thinking long term about my future

you got mental problems. that's in your future if you dont take responsibility and stop being an autist on 4chan.

>I'm 24 and will be 25 by the time I get my 4 year Bachelor's degree

thats what you think. i dont see any way you can go back to your university when the two people you did that to are there. the uni has a responsibility to proactively protect them. I bet they transfer your credits, and you might have to start applying to other places. good luck finding a good place when this is on your record, you might have to settle for any crummy place but judging on your post i take it you arent in MIT or anything

>Mum couldn't admit I was a failure

your mum ignored your mental issues. how did you get through high school without being filtered out for being aspie?

>because I thought I could explain it

that means you thought you could manipulate it. people who think they can do what you did and then manipulate the police are bretty scary
>>
>Allegedly
>Did

Enjoy getting assraped by Bubba you stalking fuck.
>>
>>613208314
make a new thread bro this one about to 404
>>
OP are you fucking retarded?

She was too nice about it, called me brave, said it was shame, I didn’t know it was illegal, I’m a good boy idindunufin, she doesn’t want to admit I’m a failure and a disappointment so she lies to herself and then she lies out loud. I did respond saying it was more than a shame, I only have myself to blame, ignorance ofnbthe law is not an excuse but she wouldn’t have it. She sounded strong but I’m sure her heart is breaking, mine is too, I can handle torture inflicted on my own mind but what hurts is when it’s done to others, when I’m suffering I just hit the ‘off’ switch in my head, I can’t shut out other peoples pain though. Yes, I’m aware I sound like a fedora. My mum is sad and it’s my fault and there seems to be nothing I can do about it, it almost seems as if the best course of action would have been to lie and stage a mock graduation or something. This is the one reason I won’t commit suicide or go on some other kind of rampage ending with my face plastered over the news under the headline of ‘killer’.

You get arrested and charged about making comments about students. Then you make other comments online, on your blog, the one where you've already said enough shit to get you into trouble about committing a mass murder and getting on the news?

Are you really that fucking autistic?
>>
File: 1428937338280.png (3 MB, 898x896) Image search: [Google]
1428937338280.png
3 MB, 898x896
HOLY CHRIST MY SIDES

>"Mischief Accomplished"

>"Roommates left early today so I could live comfortably for a while, I reset the router to get rid of my ban, then I treated myself to some of my roommates Ribena, to fill the bottle back up I used the contents of my pissbottle, to raise the levels of the drink to its original position. There were some bubbles, this worried me but after a bit of experimentation (DO NOT SHAKE), I was able to find a solution, I stirred the drink using his chopsticks, popping some of the bubbles."

OP, you a true robot. A future Wizard and an inspiration to us all. You will go down in 4chan history, I love you
>>
Dear god this is amazing. I haven't laughed so much in weeks. op you are beyond a cretin. I'd love to meet you IRL
>>
>>613208143

It's indefensible. You don't even get that if you keep trying "diverse" arguments.
>>
>>613208652
jesus fucking god I'm dying I think I might literally be dying
>>
OP PLEASE MAKE A NEW THREAD BEFORE THIS ONE 404s
>>
>>613208525
woah check out mr optimistic over here
>>
>>613208935
This
>>
You dun goofed Poleaboo.
>>
MAKE A NEW THREAD OP THIS HAS BEEN AMAZING!
>>
File: 2015-04-04_19.42.13.jpg (158 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-04_19.42.13.jpg
158 KB, 600x960
>>613208513
Here's the first one, it gets more desperate ad angry later on
>>
>>613196154
Fucking nigger, gtfo of here
>>
>>613208652
Oh fuck it's real

>this time they had shut the door to the room they were in and I would have had to pass in order to reach the kitchen, guess I creeped them out, good. Also noted the volume of the Ribena I had pissed in had decreased even further, great.
>>
>>613209096
I wanna read it... but I don't wanna read it?
>>
>>613208525
>tfw visit /sp/
>tfw all that CP in my cache
>>
>>613196154
You utter horror of a human being. Hope you die in inhuman pain you silly little cunt.
>>
dude post more pictures of the emails you sent the dean

pls
>>
>>613208935
No, I am going to apply to jobs that I won't get
>>
From the blog:

> It’s easy to talk to people like that, they feel like NPCs in a video game and I’m the hero, they exist to service me, I was very relaxed around the detectives who spoke to me, very chatty because it was all about me, I could end a conversation with ” no comment” and they were obligated to keep questioning me but crucially just like my mother they couldn’t show judgement, they could arrest me but they couldn’t look at me in disgust or call me a creep.

Clearly not American cops, then lol. Brits are so polite.
>>
>>613209502
What happened to that can-do "I'm not going down on conspiracy and cp charges" spirit?
>>
OK OK OK,

YOU ARE STILL POSTING ON A BLOG WHERE YOU CONFESS TO POURING YOUR PISS INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S DRINKS AND YOUR DESIRE TO RAPE GIRLS AND A WHOLE HEAP OF FUCKED UP SHIT.
THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING USED AS EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU IN A TRIAL???

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK OP???
>>
>>613209515
the cops aced this guy

fucken noscope 360 headshot on this guy

thats what the cops did to him

they fucking 360 no scoped him in the head from accross the map... on a misclick... by accident

infact the police weren't even playing... the cat jumped on the mouse and no scoped him in the face
>>
Join french foreign legion and restart
>>
>>613209515
They don't treat you like an animal, they don't treat you like a human being either

They treat you like a child or a pet

>>613209453
I'm using a tablet, it's awkward taking screenshots and editing them, they're boring, just sad and pathetic
>>
>>613209515

But then they go around telling all their friends how pathetic op is. The cops know everything and they'll tell everyone they know.
>>
>>613209678
Only take 1 in 12 applicants
>>
>>613209678
the FFL wont take him if he got charges
>>
>>613198646
Fucking idiot, never talk to cops or detectives under any circumstances without a lawyer. That's how they get idiots like you who think they can talk their way out. It is better to get arrested for not answering questions rather then have more charges. You deserve all of this fucking autist. Also never believe what cops tell you, they lie all the time. When a cop says tell me the truth and I'll let you go or addmit to doing this and I will let you go is always buulshit. All they want to hear is you admit to doing something. Never admit to anything, you tard wrangler. Either say I don't know what you are talking about to every question they ask or better yet tell them I have a right to remain silent. Why do you niggers incriminate your selves?
>>
>>613209678
>french
>>
Please screen cap this thread
>>
>>613209856

NEW THREAD

>>613209923
>>613209923
>>613209923
>>
>I was thinking about my gender identity and sexual orientation, could be a transbian gender dysphoria, the specific fetish I like best is “sissy” stuff. I needed to get this pinned down, I am happy to accept the sissy fetish but I don’t like the gender dysphoria because I will not go through with transitioning.
>>
>>613209670

What does any of this even mean?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.