[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ What do you think about black decent people? >Pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 970x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 970x703
/b/
What do you think about black decent people?
>Pic related, you know the story, right?
>>
>>612823012
I think it is decent black people's burden to apply pressure to hood niggers to be less niggardly, not the other way around where niggers pressure the good ones to be more black. There are certainly more nigger blacks than decent ones.
>>
>>612823012
...and I don't know the story.
>>
>black decent people
Thats the part where you fucked up
>>
>>612823012
I'm sorry I don't understand the question
>>
>>612823012
post a video link please, some haven't seen this dude be rescued
>>
>>612823012
>Black
>People
Chose one
>>
>>612823475
are you retarded? the majority of the pictures from baltimore are competent black people protecting police and others from young teenagers being stupid. you're a gullible fool if you believe all the shit the media was spouting
>>
>>612823628
Now you're just being an idiot. Not all blacks are niggers. Not all niggers are black.
>>
Do you feel brave posting about black people on /b/. Do you seriously think people are going to challenge your views instead of just parrot your opinions back to you? There's a hundred fucking threads about blacks on /b/ right now. Either fuck off to /pol/ or go post this circlejerk in one of those threads.
>>
>>612823880
how can you be a nigger without being black. Go fuck yourself Tumblr faggot
>>
>>612823540
The niggers tried to lynch a white supremasist and the woman in pic related saved him?
>>
>>612823475
Manlet detected.
>>
>>612824079
Never heard of wiggers before?
>>
This happened nearly twenty years ago, Op your a damn faggot!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24653643
>>
>>612824079
>doesn't have an argument
Muhmuhmuh YOU TUMBLERINA!!
>>
>>612823012
I don't know the story
>>
>>612824079
White niggers are the worst.
>>
>>612823012
wasnt that guy in beverly hills cop?
>>
>>612824870
dun dun dun du da dun dun
>>
>>612823842
No, I believe what I have seen and experienced in my own life. I am not living in white-bread Baltimore where the nigs are well behaved probably for being extremely outnumbered. Here they travel in packs making a spectacle of themselves until someone says or does something about it so they can have an excuse to chimp out.
>>
>>612824412

There's no such things as "wiggers". I fucking hate that fallacy. They're not special or cute just because they're white. They're still just fucking niggers.

There's nothing worse on this planet than a white nigger. White niggers are the ones you should be hating because they ruin everything. Instead of taking advantage of their place in society, they drag everyone else down with them like crabs in a barrel.

White niggers are the reasons movies suck--they have to make them "less intelligent" because white niggers will not pay for anything they don't understand. Movies, games, music, etc. all suck because of white niggers.

And if you don't understand what the fuck I'm getting at, I've got bad news for you, anon...
>>
>>612824252
Porch monkey detected.
>>
>>612825206

Also faggots. Faggots and white niggers are the ruin of modern society.

Prove me wrong.
>Pro Tip: You can't
>>
>>612825206
>There's no such thing as wiggers
>They're still just fucking niggers
>There's nothing worse on this planet than a white nigger
>Wigger is short form for white nigger
404 self awareness not found.
>>
>>612823012
>What do you think about black decent people?
It's wrong to judge an entire race (niggers) by the behavior of a few (the decent ones)...
>>
>>612825656
>Pro Tip: You're a whiteniggerfaggot
>>
>>612825713

>The fucknuttery is strong with this one

I know what it's supposed to mean, faggot.

But people use it as a euphemism--like a more "polite" way to say NIGGER. NO--it's just NIGGER. Call them for what they are.

The fact that they are white is incidental.

By your logic, we should be calling black niggers BIGGERS.
>>
/thread
>>
>>612826432
dude its a pretty common term thats been around since i was a kid. and im pretty old.
>>
>>612826432
Do you actually read what you type before you post it?

If you're an adult I genuinely feel sorry for you.
>>
>>612823012
Few and far between. That being said, I have no problem with them. Wish they outnumbered the true niggers though.
>>
>>612824571
The argument is, search the definition of nigger. Nine times out of ten, it will say something like, "Offensive term for black person." Not lazy or arrogant or filthy or any of the shit. That's just a myth.
>>
>>612823880

A lot of people forget this.

E.g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tkZuLixZOk
>>
>>612825206

> There's no such thing as "wiggers"...
> White niggers are ...
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.