[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking heartbroken /b/, I don't know what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11
File: 1429653992103.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429653992103.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
I'm fucking heartbroken /b/, I don't know what to do or what I can do...

I've been with my gf for 2 years now, I met her when I was in college and she is 2 years younger than me. I graduated college about 4 months ago and moved about 2 hours away for my new job. gf is still in college finishing her physical therapy degree.

This friday I decided to surprise her by telling her Im working overtime, but instead I visited her on friday. That was the worst decision of my life...

I got off work pretty late, packed and got to her apartment around 11 pm. She told me she's staying home to study so I knew shes Going to be home. I got there and tried to unlock the door, realized it wasn't locked. I knew she always lock the door so I had a bad feeling.

I got in and it was dark in the living room, only her bedroom had light coming out. I sneak walked to her bedroom and my heart just dropped....

She was unconscious laying facedown on the bed, she was completely naked with her clothes spread on the bed and on the floor. I stood there in shock for probably a minute and rushed to wake her up. She had a hard time waking uP, was kind of confused who I was and what's going on. That's when I noticed red marks on her whists. Her butt and lower back was bright red and covered with dry cum. I knew because it had pretty bad smell to it.

Cont.?
>>
I'm green text the rest
>>
go on
>>
>>612713372
Go on, but I swear to fuck if there are dinosaurs being walked.
>>
>looked Around the room as gf was waking up
>a lot messier than before
>her bra was ripped, disconnected from the front
>panties were still inside her shorts, sitting by the wall
>there were two empty condoms by the pillow
>flipped her hair over and there was cum in her hair and the side of her face.
>smells like shit
>"what happend, are you okay" I asked
>she was confused
>I knew she was raped or something went on.
>"why are you naked? You have cum all over you!"
>she had this blank look on her face and she made a long face, like she didn't have an idea what happend.

cont
>>
contin OP
>>
>>612713372
my attention is yours OP
>>
I expect this thread to end up in Jurassic Park
>>
dinosaur ending inc
>>
>inb4 rockroll
>>
fucking type OP
>>
Bump guys, don't let the thread die
>>
>>612713372
Bump
>>
Physical Therapy degree / reroll bro
>>
Pmub
>>
Type faster op
>>
>"did you pass out?" I guess it's a dumb question but I asked then
>she said idk baby
>I went the bathroom and probably screamed my lung out. I didn't know what to do.
>ran back out to her and grabbed her phone from the nightstand to call 911.
>she tried to stopped me, saying she doesn't want to.
>I told her we have to, you were raped.
>I swiped her phone to unlock and immediately a picture was there...
>I couldnt believe it...
>it was her. I swiped lift and right and there were more pictures...
>>
>a dinosaur had broken into her house and raped her
>came all over her butt
>walked away
>>
>mfw OP didn't pre-type
>>
Yo once I caught my exgf cheating on me and she played it like he raped her
>>
Inb4 tree-fiddy
>>
GO ON WITH IITTTT
>>
File: 1428771893446.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1428771893446.png
16 KB, 691x597
>>
Op here. Sorry it's difficult for me to tell this story without tearing up and feeling depressed
>>
>>612715624
post the pics
>>
>implying she didnt cheated on you and youre a cuck
sorry OP
>>
>>612715815
Don't be a faaaaaaaag
We're interesteeeeeeeed

(Don't be a jerk
It's Christmas)
>>
>>612715815
Dino trauma?
>>
>>612715815
We will make u feel better once youre done
>>
>>612715785
It's "get on with it"
If you're referencing what I think you are.
>>612715815
You can do it. It will help to let it all out, trust me anon
>>
this bait is weak
>>
Op here sorry i only get 5 words per min
>>
>>612716134
Just like yo dick game

(OOOOOOO)
>>
I was almost interested OP, you suck at this.
>>
i hope it wasn't a nigger that fucked her, then she will have an STD and a dumb kid
>>
Bump guys!
>>
post pictures if they exist
>>
post pix, or it didnt happen yo!
>>
>>612715815
Cmon you fuck keep going
>>
>>612716306
Does anyone translate autism?
>>
no one gets raped with 2 condoms, she is playing you sucka or story is fake
>>
the first picture that came up was her face, laughing with her mouth open and eyes have dazed. and it gets worse and worse.

>there were pictures of her sucking on a dick, picture of her with two dicks on side of her face.
>pic of her laying down with her legs up, someone fucking her.
>pic of her on her stomach.
>then there were sefies of the two guys, both of them white/middle easternish
>>
nignogs did it
>>
Mark is that you?
>>
>>612716714
CUCKED BY SAND-NIGGERS

KEK
>>
>>612716714
IT WAS A CAUCASIAN SAND NIGGER HYBRID
>>
>>612715624
Didn't use your phone that was in your pocket ?
inb4 "I grabbed what was closer"

Didn't use the emergency option from the unlock screen to avoid typing in numbers or connecting dots ?
inb4 "I was panicky it was a reflex"
>>
>>612716714
I find this suspicious, why would they try to hide their tracks with using condoms, but still taking selfies?
ether way, if you have a picture of their faces, and you know when they were there (time the pictures were taken) you can go to the police. Do it anon.
>>
>>612716714
Well, seems you have all the evidence you need, fresh cum, girlfriends toxicology for roofies, and pictures of the guys. Get em OP, feel sad now but laugh your ass off as they get sentenced. Post screenshot of your lady so we can all get emotionally attached n shit
>>
>>612716714
Fucking sand niggers man
>>
>>612717326
Hauahauahai you made me honestly laugh. Thanks anon. Im not op tho
>>
soo...wtf happened
>>
>>612717614
OP was full of shit
The End.
>>
did you clean her up with your tongue OP?
>>
what I couldn't believe was most of the lictuees, she was awake, she looked half dazed but her eyes were open, and she was visibly laughing.

>the worst ones were probably of her butt with the fresh cum, and the one on her face. She didn't look to be awake in both of them.
>I dropped the phone and just got up and left...
>she called me on Saturday and said she went to bed early and that she's sorry she didn't text me goodnight and stuff.
>I didn't know what to say, just monotone the whole conversation and made small talks.
>she asked if she can go to the bars on saturday night and I said it was oka.
>i haven't brought this thing up to her at all, now it's tuesday. I'm thinking about calling her and tell her I knew. But I don't know what to do. my heart consistently have this sinking feeling.

Advice?
>>
CALL HER RIGHT NOW AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENS OP. TELL US WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT FUCKING NOW, CALL HER
>>
>>612717781
Uh, try talking to her about it. How do you have to ask for advice on this?
>>
>>612717781
I'm hoping this isn't true, bt if it is, I would seriously kick the living shit out of you if I ever met you for being such a pathetic beta
>>
You said you called 911 nignog
>>
>>612717781
Lmao

Just don't talk to her man.

If this was real you should have gone to /adv/, if it is real just cut her off from your life.
>>
>>612717781
Cut her out of your life forever, never speak to her again
>>
>Girlfriend taking multi-cock like a boss
>beta cuck financial sissy rocks up
>excuses made
>mission accomplished

I hope she gives you AIDS, anon.
>>
Post pics clearly.

Also probably break up. If she doesn't take it seriously that's a problem and if she was in on it that's also a problem.
>>
File: 1430267318842.jpg (54 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1430267318842.jpg
54 KB, 680x510
>>612717781
Confrats fag, you're into cuckolding
>>
File: 1425579458846.jpg (127 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1425579458846.jpg
127 KB, 550x550
>>612713372
FIRST OF ALL: IS THE PIC RELATED OR NOT?
>>
she cant just act like she doesnt know wtf happened. she had ppics on her phone. she knows what she did and your just letting that shit slide
>>
>>612717781
if she fucking cheated on you dump her ass

dont get me wrong i know you still love her and all but honestly if someone is going to cheat then you need to drop them asap
>>
Sorry if this is a true story OP. Sounds like a pretty fucked up situation. I'd definitely just leave her though. I got cheated on rrecently and tbh I never had so much fun burning someone's shit.

I don't know if this was a cheating thing or if she actually got raped. You'll have to contact the police if you really wanna find out more though.
>>
>>612713372
Its obvious that u have to kill her for cheating on u then kill the black guy who did it then
kill yourself
>>
>>612718818
Agreed , kill the bitch . It's the only thing to do
>>
>>612717181
Fuck that. Snoop around, play it cool, cover face and take the plates off the car, do some real justice
>>
op here.

I'm torn between Knowing what really happened, she's obviously lying to me but I also think she might be raped or drugged. That she didn't want to tell me she's raped because she knew I'd have a problem with that. How often do rape victim staying with their significant over?

At the same time, she was awake in the pictures... she looked like she was having fun
>>
>>612717781
post the pics or gtfo and hang yourself.
>>
why didn't you send the pics to your phone?
>>
>>612718553
this, fuck I can't believe the shit it must feel like in this scenario, sorry to hear OP
>>
>>612717781
Advice?
Stop being a retard. Your drunk slough just had a 2-car train run through all tunnels. Either she was actually raped and would have told you (probably?) or she's rubbing her clit to the idea of being a drunk slut with no consequence. Plus you let her go to the bar. what the fuck. This is advice you should have been able to give yourself.
>>
>>612718333
You don't contract AIDS from someone...
>>
Why is OP not breaking sand-nigger knee caps already?
>>
You need to simply confront her man. The sooner the better, otherwise it will just get harder.
>>
>>612719423
First, she had two men over at her house.
Two, condoms were used and left there.
Three, she must have seen the photos in her phone by now, or if she was conscious she knew they were there, obviously.
Four, this must be your first relationship: there will be more.
>>
>>612717781
Looks dazed in every picture, looks unconscious in the last few, doesn't remember talking to you... was she nauseous while you were there? Has she been at all weird since (maybe you've been too upset to notice?)

This sounds like date rape drug. She had sand nigger classmates over. They drugged and raped her. She woke up the next day, not remembering it or you even being there. She's not telling you because she's fucking embarrassed, which is typical. Or, the fucking guys came back later and cleaned it all up. Hell, they may have put the pictures on her phone to let her know they have copies as well and will blackmail her.
>>
>>612719850
this
>>
>>612719786
>You don't contract AIDS from someone...

Tell that to the Gay community of the early 80's.
>>
all in all, are her tits nice?
>>
File: 1430253474954.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1430253474954.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>612719423
Being this beta

She wasn't raped your dumb fuck, she was at her place, with two dudes, taking pictures and smiling while getting a facial, are you really this dumb?
>>
>>612713372
stop making shit up you piece of shit,

you haven't had pussy since pussy had you
>>
>>612719423
Why the fuck would someone take picture of him raping a girl and leaving them in her phone? are you stupid?
>>
>>612719423

she wanted to go to the bar again to find the assailants herself, but ... yeah talk to her about it faggot
>>
>>612720042
You contract HIV you moron, which later will develop into AIDS if untreated.
>>
Didn't you post this same thread a few days ago?

Oh and definitely break up man. That is unsafe for your sexual health to continue this relationship. Before you do this you should really bring it up to her and say wtf. Personally I'd say we're done regardless but I just want to know why? After two years how can you act like this is nothing?
>>
>>612715961

this
>>
>>612720042

>implying /b/ is the gay community of the 80's
>>
I always read these threads and rage so hard. It almost never fails. Maybe good bait? Idk. But the one thing that remains constant; the OP is always a beta piece of shit and never handles the situations with any sort of common sense. If you found your girl naked covered with multiple guys cum and proof that she basically wanted it, you're a bitch if you don't fucking smash that phone and kick a hole in her door before you leave.
Also post her nudes in this thread
>>
File: 5.gif (2 MB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
2 MB, 250x195
it was me i did the grape
>>
>>612720489
This, finally someone with some brains in this place
>>
File: 1430177413906.gif (79 KB, 601x602) Image search: [Google]
1430177413906.gif
79 KB, 601x602
>>
Hi, Mark
>>
File: 1430216026594.png (128 KB, 219x302) Image search: [Google]
1430216026594.png
128 KB, 219x302
>>612719423
Congrats, you're officially the biggest fag on /b/
>>
>>612713372
Im sorry OP your gf wasn't raped, she cheated on you mate. The faster you realise it the faster you can dump her and get on with your life! or you can find the guys and ask them then kill them.
>>
>>612717781

surprise surprise the girl in college has sex! Are you dumb anon? SHe's young, You're young just live n let live and don't let sex play such a major role in love. Go out and fuck some bitches and then yall even man.

I been with my wife for years but in the like first 3 months with eachother we were apart and we both cheated. Once we were back together we forgave eachother and put all the petty shit behind us.

I love her she is my best friend and sex isn't really a big deal...we do swinger shit too. It's more fun then anything.
>>
>>612717781
Stupid fucking whore got drugged up and raped by a pack of faggots.

Dump the bitch and move on. It'll hurt and take time but you WILL get over her and find someone else. Trust me faggot, ditch her NOW.
>>
>>612722180
best fucking advice given, delivered in a flawless way
>>
>>612721461
who the fuck is mark
>>
>>612722180
>>612722353
Samefag
>>
File: this thread.jpg (43 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
43 KB, 460x500
Oh wow! Some faggot whose girlfriend is clearly doing bad shit behind his back, but he doesn't have the balls to leave her. This is something totally new that I have never seen on here before.
>>
File: idiot.png (41 KB, 1072x429) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
41 KB, 1072x429
>>612722522
shut up retard
>>
>>612720645
>Calling people on the internet morons because they're not being over-analytical douchebags

I guess you would know more about it than any of us, faggot.
>>
>>612720782
>implying
>>
>>612719786

You know what I mean.

>White knighting cuck detected
>>
>>612722723

epic le paint skillz newfriend.
>>
>>612722387
Another fag
>>
>>612713372

Dude....she got fucking wasted and fucked a dude...get over it and move on
>>
>>612722723

The line under the numbers doesn't match you faggot, you deleted more than you should have, try again
>>
>>612717781
op cucked by a kebab

topkek
>>
>>612722985
Calm down fuck face.
>>
Op here.

I just called her and asked her what's she was doing on friday night, she said she fell asleep studying. I asked again if she's sure, she said pretty sure.
I told her the whole thing and she didn't say anything for like 5 minutes. Then she just started crying... She said the two guys wanted to pre game at her apartment before going to the bars, because she lived close to the bars.

She said she didn't drink with them but they pressured her into taking a shot. She said she woke up next day and don't remember what happened. She saw the pictures and knew she was raped by she didn't want to tell me because I'd leave her.

I asked her why she was laughing and sucking their dicks volunteerly, she said she had no idea, must be the drug or something.

I told her she should call the cops because she has pictures. But she said she doesnt want to be known as the girl that got raped.

We asked if we are over, I didn't asnwer. I just hung up... thanks for ruining my life /b/
>>
>>612725056

Glad we could help!
>>
>>612725056
you chose to hang up you beta fag, you're the one who chose to just hang up instead of handling the situation like a man and killing those sand-niggers, then dumping that cumdumpster
>>
>>612725056

>offers to clean her up with his slutty sissy mouth next time
>come on /b/ and lies about it
>>
>>612725056

>girlfriend cheats on him
>blames /b/
>>
>>612725056
op stop panicking first! you need to go over to your girlfriends house, have this whole conversation again in person, and be insanely supportive of her,evne though she got raped. be with her and listen. and if is sounds like she's lying throw her away, but if she's genuine, get mad as fuck and shit but do what she wants. she got raped, not you
>>
>>612725056
HOW THE FUCK DID WE RUIN YOUR LIFE? Oh big surprise, another fucking faggot who's upset and needs someone else to blame, congrats on being a fat faggot, now go to your room and slam the door.
>>
>>612725056
Tell her either she presses charges for rape or you two are over. And if they prove without a doubt she wasn't raped then you two are over.
>>
>>612727207
Fucking this OP
>>
insert clever meme here
next insert some redpill anecdotal evidence you're a beta fuck in all situations alpha or gtfo
>>
op stop being a fucking beta. you already caught her in a lie. what more are you waiting for? just fucking leave and disappear from her life. better than being a beta hovering a girl who doesn't give two shits about.
>>
>>612725056

Ruined!? Nigga we saved you. You may not know it yet but years down the line when you have a respectable girl and a family you're proud of you'll come back and thank us.

Meanwhile this cum dumpster is ganna play the victim as long as she can...it wasn't rape faggot. She wanted it. If she got drunk n fucked dudes its not rape. If you get drunk and drive a car into a family killling all of them you don't just get to be like "Opps I was drunk"
>>
>>612727207
Agree. Do this you beta faggot OP
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.