[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/, I just wanted your two cents before I did anything retarded.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
Sup /b/, I just wanted your two cents before I did anything retarded. Here goes: My friend and I have had a falling out for about 3 months now, our friendship lasted about 8+ years and now I'm alone again. But he has a sister whom id like to give a good dicking too, my question to you /b/ is should I fuck my friends sister? And how should I go about doing this? They live right next door so she walks by every time after school. Come on /b/ give me some ideas
Pic related its her
>inb4 rape/drugged
>>
It's not why should you, it's why SHOULDN'T you. I might be able to have my arm twisted enough to partner up with you for this.
>OWIE OWIE OWIE OK!
Let's rape and pillage this bitch's village! I CALL FIRSTIE'S! NO TAKE BACKS TRIPLE BRAND IT CANT ERASE THAT! SUCKA!
>>
need moar pics of her to make sure it's worth doing
>>
>>612619367
You see anon I would but she knows me so she'll see me comin for the booty if I'm snoopin behind her for It.
I just want ravage her holes till she can't walk straight, is that to much to ask?
>>
>>612619100
she looks like your buddy.. are you gay or what?
>>
>>612619760
What if we get a schedule worked out? This is obviously gonna last a week or more. You can have her on monday, weds and half saturday. I get her tues, thurs, friday and sunday THIS week. You get the extra day next week. AND I will take her for her first high pressure hose down after you, since ur first and all. NO, I insist, I'm sweet like that, YOU first.
>>
>>612619976
>looks like my buddy
>implying I'm gay
No anon she's my childhood friends sister
>>
>>612619976
Why the fuck she look like his buddy? I don't see her sittin there with a set of maroon 5 tickets going "UR FINALLY GONNA GET TO SEE ADAM LEVINE IRL! OMG OMG I KNOWWWWWWWWWWW"
>>
>>612619100
>implying she wants your beta ass.
>>
Well guys I've got to get to work if the thread 404's I'm making another
>>
>>612620551
just dump the whole set
>>
>>612620551
WAIT ASSHOLE I DIDNT EVEN GET A CONFIRM ON THE SCHEDULE AND I DIDNT GET A COPY OF OUR BUSINESS PLAN HERE! IM CONFUSED!
>>
>>612620437
Not really a beta thing anon, I just want to know how you would feel if your childhood friend fucked your sister.
>>
>>612619367
>>612620239
>>612620331
Holy shit dude, you are fucking obnoxious. Who fucking talks like that?

OP, presumably you may've left something over at your friend's since the falling out. One day when she passes by, ask her to return something for you and use that as an opportunity to get her back to your house briefly. How far along is your relationship with her?
>>
>>612620940
I rarely talk to her but when she would be in her brothers room with us id engage in small or both of us would roast her brother. I actually have things her brother left at my house,do you think I could invite her inside with that being said?
>>
>>612619100
that "smile" is so fucking stupid
>>
>>612620940
The easiest route would be to 'use' her as a intermediary in trying to salvage your friendship with her brother. Ask her for advice, etc. and in the end, she would have built a relationship with you. The longer she helps, the better chances you have of dicking her. You want to build that emotional connection while maintaining sexual tension.
>>
>>612620940
Sorry to have gotten such a delicate pair of panties like yours in a twist, I mean, we need to be more about business all the time, right?
>>
>>612620551
>aeropostle
don't waste a condom on this m8
>>
Op here, I left out something crucial I guess? Her mother hates me for some reason, why? I have no idea
>>
>>612621264
>>612619100
she fucking looks like jar jar binks
>>
>>612621479
I see, I see. Thanks anon that's a plausible course of action now
>>
>>612621695
This means nothing. She's going to rebel in the worst way one day, it might as well be with you.
>>
>>612621695
OP, are you looking for a quick dick n run, or maybe repeat performances or what man? Something very similar happened to me, I ended up with her for 5 years. So maybe she might not be something you just wanna get setup for a quick slam. REGARDLESS of what the mother thinks. I've never factored moms feels into SHIT. You can usually turn their point of view in another direction with proper tactics anyway.
>>
>>612621695
OP got any bikini pics?
>>
>>612619100
>implying you have a chance with her
>>
>>612621997
I like to dick her for awhile but i wouldn't be a cunt about it. I'd rather not have a relationship with her, I just want to pound it into ground beef anon.
>>
>>612622244
Nope sorry m8, but like i said I am at work and if the thread 404's, ill create a new thread with more pics and info
>>
>>612622274
>implying I'm an ugly bastard
>>
>>612622314
start by calling her bombad a few times. Gungans love that.
>>
>>612622314
I wouldn't personally use her for SHIT more than a person to talk to about random life shit for now. You will reach a point quick where you have to pretty much choose bud or box. I've always chose box, as I'm sure you would. Mom can be made to like you again with little to no effort. If she is sweet, ur buds sister and all, why not see how far it takes ya?
>>
>>612622314
If you're in it for the long con, you have to build a relationship with her. The main problem being, that you and her brother have known each other for a long time, so she's going to have her guards up as she would try to protect her brother and not hurt his feelings.
>>
>>612622274
Actually you can overreach ur GF ladder fairly easy with a buds sis. Is ur good bud gonna tell you "ur just too fucking buck toofed and gay for my sis" and would ur bud tell his sis "naw, i bring him in this house all the time, but he has STDs like allergies, is missing a testicle, and gets ingrown leg hair monthly? NO. Most likely he is gonna really portray you in a good light.
>>
>>612622741
They don't really like each other, he's a bit of a real life op.
>>
>>612622641
prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>612621218
Well chances are she's going to be reluctant to fuck you or even initiate anything romantic, since you're a longtime friend of her brother's. There's a very slim chance she's already considered it, so go in knowing that it'll be challenging, if even possible.

What you need to do is to somehow make a transition into spending time with her now. Asking her to drop by real quick while you grab some things to take back to her brother is an excellent opening to talk to her briefly and probe for opportunities. Reminisce about any humorous common memories you two may already have and try to find some common interest with her.

You're going to want to find opportunities that excuse actually getting to hang out one on one. Examples: Find a band that you both like (or you feign liking) and down the line ask her if she'd like to join you in going to a concert by that band (because you don't know anyone else that enjoys them). If you have a common hobby or talent, try to meet up to share what art/writing/music/etc. you've each made. If she's struggling with a topic in school that you're skilled in offer to share your knowledge and help.

You'll have to find something relatively quick, as you'll just want to be having a casual chat this first time. And it may require a separate encounter to schedule an actual time to hang out.

In lieu of finding anything though, throw a party. Kids from school, alcohol, music, typical shit - and casually invite her since she's in the neighborhood. Don't schedule a small get together though with 6 of your friends and her randomly. It'd have to be a full fledged party for things to have a reasonable chance of success.
>>
>>612622741
That's not usually the case believe it or not. If you've known the family for any length of time, she will most likely know if you are a decent guy or not. Those sisters pay way more attention to brothers friends than one can imagine.
>>
>>612619976
Either a poor speller, or gay

> a sister whom id like to give a good dicking too
> dicking too

This either should have been spelled 'to', or, with the spelling used, indicates that OP has already dicked his friend, and now also wishes to dick his friend's sister
>>
>>612622980
He'd probably come to try to fight me along with his "ghetto" cousin.
>>
>>612620683
Like they'd have the chance. I'm 7 years younger than my sister. Dumbass. You aren't fucking anyone.
>>
>>612622984
Regardless, you have to take into account the sibling factor. You can always go the route of being 'like a brother' to her and she'll let her guards down really quick.
>>
>>612623132
Nice try
>low quality bait.jpg
>>
>>612623132
This
>>
>>612623269
Ohhhh a thousand apologies anon, I had no idea the queen was in the thread. Let me just type extra careful for your sake.
>>
>>612623286
Their last name must be Acavedos or Saucedos then. Damn them little beaners can't EVER go toe to toe ONE fucking time. Look out then man. Tread careful, but if you ever cross that line where she is officially your thing, then you made your choice, and you may have to smack some jaws for making that decision.
>>
>>612621484
As if I was offended at all by what you said. Classic comeback by the way, you continue to prove how infantile you are. Seriously man:

>>612619367
>OWIE OWIE OWIE OK!
>Let's rape and pillage this bitch's village! I CALL FIRSTIE'S! NO TAKE BACKS TRIPLE BRAND IT CANT ERASE THAT! SUCKA!

We all know you're too young to be here.
>>
>>612620279
I'm saying she looks like her brother, your friend.
>>
Welp, seems like ill have to continue this thread in the after noon, thank you anons for you insight. Have some loli
>>
>>612623736
u think thats bad..?

try getting trips like i just did
>>
>>612624059
35 and married to the very fucking bud sister OP is shooting for is too young? serious guy? here, have a beer, take a pill, pull up a chair...
>>
>>612619100
Invite her over and then fuck her
>>
>>612624149
I hope for your sake her parent are either born of old school catholic mexico, or from there themselves, cause you could have a real keeper on ur hands bud, god speed man.
>>
>>612624149
Throwing a party's a solid bet though. Get booze in her, dancing, and you can flirt with her throughout the night. Just don't hang around her at her heels the entire night. You primarily just want to be elsewhere and drop in occasionally for clever and flirty comments (not pickup lines). Being a funny guy is key to getting in quick.
>>
>>612624677
Good way to get ur fuckin clock cleaned too. If OP already said his bud is one of them "ill get my cousin" types, that so called bud of his would just as soon tweak his jaw, as give him a beer. Hispanics are usually super super protective of their family, especially younger siblings.
>>
>>612624881
>get ur fucking clock cleaned
I don't speak nigger, what's this supposed to mean?
>>
>>612624881
That's why if he fucking throws a party he doesn't just hang about her, but just talks to her casually when he sees her. Plenty of other chicks for him to be hitting on the rest of the time, this game won't be apparent dude. Besides, I wouldnt even let Mexicans into the party unless I was in the mood to have all my shit stolen.
>>
>>612625124
Oh forgot, ur barely out of diapers. It's a term we used to use when we ran the fucking rodeo circuit in HS from cheyenne wy to lubbock tx, all the old timers used to say it that way. Doubt a "nigger" would even be able to read between the fuckin lines as you appear so aptly able to do.
>>
>>612624881
>>612625124
I just looked it up. apparently it means a blowjob
>>
>>612624881
From experience, Hispanics are all talk.
>>
>>612625505
so it's the redneck word for a blowjob, not the nigger word?
>>
>>612625618
Yes, if you like nothing more than getting a good pole smokin, (need help with that one too there guy), that would be a quick way to go about it. So take notes and such, might help ya.
>>
>>612625505
Sorry I'm afraid being that specific isn't going to cut it. We're going to need travel receipts and tax records to further validate your high school rodeo circuit.
>>
>>612619100
You wanna stick our dick in Joanna eh? sure shes cute
>>
>>612619100
Is your friend Alex by any chance? :)
>>
Found your bitch, faggot.
https://www facebook com/profile php?id=100004384511131&fref=photo
>>
>>612627864
yeah i was having a look. Think her bro is alex lols
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.