[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
START
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: Unbenannt.png (34 KB, 1092x968) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
34 KB, 1092x968
START
>>
Eating shit to purchase new land
>>
>>612253998
off by one and you get gold
>>
>>612253998
You kill yourself to get more life and get stronger but everytime you kill yourself your vision gets worse

>itt op is a poor game dev and needs ideas from /b/
>>
an fps but instead of shooting bullets every gun just calls you a faggot when you fire it
>>
Creating your own spells (with certain limitations due to "inappropriate" possible spells) and your own sword and melee combos
>>
become an hero in 20 seconds or less
>>
>>612253998
Allowing the player to rape any NPC
>>
A game where you jump off a bridge and if you hit the ground you win
>>
dick helicoptering for flight capability
>>
hook your dick up to electrodes and pilot an aircraft using your erection
>>
>>612253998
It's like call of duty but every character is gary busey and you just yell at eachother for the duration of the match
>>
>>612253998
A Mechanic that would allow a scammy rogue to shave down coins and melt the shavings into new coins without being caught
>>
>>612254529
>>612254545
hivedick
>>
>>612254485
real life
>>
>>612254472
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>612254350
or your mattress is FREEEEEEEE
>>
>>612254472
this. Including majorly important characters.
>>
throw abored fetus at the enemy
>>
You have to say no to every quest giver
>>
A have a can that shoots darts full aids infected semen. Victims die of HIV over a period of about 40 years.
>>
>>612253998

you die in game, you die in life.

1-up dlc only for 9.99$
>>
>>612254472
>Skyrim mods
>>
Hardcore rogue like
Means: you have one life. Period. You can't even restart the game. Once you die, you can't play the game anymore on that computer/IP/MAC adress
>>
Your character (or any character) sleeping under a blanket. FIND ME A GAME THAT DOES THIS
>>
>>612253998
throwing portals on plates to make other players fall to their death
>>
A game where everyone is 100% convinced you're the chosen one/dragonborn, and you have to play the whole game raping, murdering, stealing and helping the bad guy to convince them you're not.
>>
>>612255139
this should have been portal 2 multiplayer.
>>
You become the environment, and the protagonists are NPC. Your mission is to fuck up their adventure.
>>
>>612253998
Play as a faggot trying to stay in the closet. OP is main character.
>>
>>612255015
It's not an inherent game mechanic if someone mods it in, you fuckwit
>>
>>612255000

Trips confirm.
>>
Injecting heroin on your arm while you're trying to catch a dragon in a forest
>>
>>612255455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghGY_tJHiV4
>>
>>612254472
Look >>612255015

Also, GTA SA mods
>>
>>612255841
Look >>612255512

Also, you're a faggot
>>
Exploding penises
>>
>>612253998
You're a ghost hunter who find ghosts and then masturbates furiously in their presence to scare them off
>>
NPC change depending on your actions.
Like hobos you give money help you out by tripping guards, distracting store owners or giving you information. If you are generous enough they change their lives and get work. Or just buy all the drugs.
People who see you do bad things remember and distrust you, they can get PTSD and their lives fall apart.
You can have consensual and non consensual babies that you can chose to raise or orphan. The little orphans grow to become vengeful dicks. Etc.
>>
a game where if you die you respawn but more transparent, and it shows you your previous run, but this time you can use your previous run character to help you, ie: his dying point is a platform
>>
A game like CoD but one person on each team IS the killstreaks. So you have to fly the spyplane/napalm plane/rolling thunder/control the dogs etc. And if your team is shit and don't get killstreaks then you don't do shit all game.
>>
>>612254472
You probably never played any eroge game any Japanese developer made.
This shit is old as fuck.
>>
>>612255116
Most RPG maker games. To some kind of degree even Pokemon games.
>>
You play the same level thrice. First you walk through it
Then you become an enemy who'll fight the first one
Then you'll play the first one fighting the one that killed you.
>>
taking black dick to save the world
>>
>>612256519
Show me a game where you can rape ANY npc. I'm talking from the fucking king who gives you quests to the 8 year old peasant girl who sells apples on the street.

I'll wait
>>
>>612255279
>should
*is
ftfy
>>
File: spiderchan.jpg (61 KB, 675x696) Image search: [Google]
spiderchan.jpg
61 KB, 675x696
Get this: a game about playing videogames.
>Make your avatar looks like you in real life.
>The environment looks like your living room.
>You have to tell your player to change his batteries, scratch his/her ass, or go to the bathroom.
>You're family members are NPCs who nag at you to stop playing videogames and get a job.
Profit?
>>
>>612255563
nice South Park reference
>>
>>612256356
pretty sure there are some cheap hentai flash games doing that
>>
game crashes when any input is received
>>
>>612254270
Call of duty black OP's
>>
>>612256356
go home /x/
>>
>>612257093
>any game by bethesda on release day
>>
If you fail a mission, the game will automatically delete system32
>>
>>612255116
the sims
>>
>>612256751
I like your style.
>>
>>612256758
Hint: Those are not western medieval RPGs.
Premise: you said ANY game
One faithful example: Itazura Gokuaku (いたずら極悪)
You're a guy raping totally legit girls in a train and over many sessions break them to a point where you gangrape them.
Checkmate.
>>
>>612255188
dubs speak the truth
>>
>>612256850
I guess with the right adjusts you can achieve this in any later The Sims game. At least partially, that "scratching your arse" is kinda hard.
>>
>>612257263
Underrated post
>>
>>612257692
You say "Checkmate" like this is some sort of battle. I'm only asking for an example

In that game you spoke of, can you go up to ANY npc and rape it? How about the conductor of the train? If a granny got on, could you rape her? How about the choices of the rape? Could you go anal, or just a blowjob? Or does it just show you a cut scene of rape?

So many questions
>>
A necromancer game:

Literally m/b warband

but

As a necromancer you can animate shit.

Character creator that lets you sow body parts / animate bones etc but you can change the way they're put together eg:

Take horse body cut off head/shoulders and sow a human torso/arms and head. Animate it and give it weapons.

Undead horse with 8 legs.

Staple metal parts to animations to use as armour or repairs.

make flesh giants / crawlers etc ALLL customized to meet your specifications.

Save a 'template' of a monster and once you have enough parts just make it like that instead of having to make each one.

i would play the shit outta this.
>>
>>612257491
There are similar games existing that wipe your harddrives, including your System Drive.
>>
>>612254565
That's pretty much the entirety of the multi player on chalk of duty
>>
>>612258106
There are only the girls and you. Well, you can argue besides that there are the guys you can gangrape the girls with.
If you're that picky, how about Artificial Academy series?
You make a class, play as one of them. A whole lot drama and stuff, raping included. The only characters in game are the ones you create, and you can rape every one of them.
>>
>>612258130
I'm not a very good programmer, but this would be hard to achieve. Doable, but only a team of geniuses would be able to pull it off.
>>
>>612253998
raping
>>
>>612258130
Dude this is fking awesome I want to play this.
>>
Control each leg individually with the thumb sticks/wasd+mouse like 3d qwop or something
>>
>>612258467
>>612258748

Woudln't it be cool just to be rich as fuck and be able to completely fund your own ideas. I wouldn't even care if the game was well recieved or not or whether i made my money back because I would love this shit out of it.
>>
>>612258130
>>612258467
I guess if you go by something similar to the Spore game, it might get kind of easy.
Also, if you limit this to 2D graphics, it should get much easier.
>>
>>612256437
time donkey
>>
You're ebola and you have to make copies of yourself to attack additional victims, would sort of be a twisted RTS game where you manage copies and "fend" of white bloodcells and meds and how other people behave. IDK, idea in progress.
>>
>>612255290
any city builder
>>
>>612258772
>implying there is no kickstarter or indigogo
>>
Notice you never see a working mirror in a video game. Would love to see a real working mirror in a video game.
>>
>>612257263
Top kek
>>
>>612258941
Yeah but I don't have the know how to make my idea. Hey man if you wanna give it a shot, all i ask for is a free copy.
>>
>>612255290
To some degree any kind of "Dungeon Master"eske game, where you try to fuck the heroes. To some degree even boardgames like "The Crazy Labyrinth"
>>
>>612258923
Have a portion of the game in the eyes of a HAZMAT worker in Sierra Leone
>>
>>612258965
duke nukem
>>
>>612253998
Be the average folk whose objectives are to fish, package, sell in the market, adjust prices when there's fish shortage or abundance, go to church and worship the divines, obey the law, marry a woman, raise children, grow old, etc etc
>>
>>612258763
>What is Octodad
>>
>>612258965
Doom 3 would like to have a word with you.
>>
A platformer where you play as the mundane enemies trying to kill the npc hero before he can get to the end of the level.
>>
>>612259131
>eske
>>
>>612258923
You might want to take a look at "Plague Inc, Evolved" on Steam
>>
I haven't seen any RPG or Fantasy game where you can smith your own custom weapons

(Height, width, sharpness and overallsize and shape)
>>
File: arg.png (108 KB, 176x243) Image search: [Google]
arg.png
108 KB, 176x243
A game where you have to play everything by memory. Each level gives you a one minute overview of the level, your objectives, and where all the weapons/ammo/powerups and bad guys are. After that, the screen goes entire blank, and you have to play based off of memory.
>>
>>612257692

Calm down virgin
>>
One of those puzzles where you slide tiles around, and it affects the layout of the rooms around you. Think like that one part at the end of skyward sword, but less restricted and not just one small area.
>>
>>612259126
Sorry mate, I'm not any better I guess.
>>
>>612253998
A medieval singleplayer rpg with chivalry like combat against AI where the only way to regain health is to have sex, this can also be achieved by raping the widows and daughters of your fallen enemies.
>>
>>612259354
>eske
Yeah, there are many spinoffs. Or do you prefer the term "-like"?
>>
>>612259467

This
>>
>>612253998
When you walk you leave a trail of toxic farts, making the path you've just taken deadly on touch.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 677x782
A game that has no "Pause" feature. Once you start you gotta commit to the end
>>
>>612256362
Isn't this just an enhancement to Shadow of Mordor?
>>
>>612259467
I'm pretty sure there are implementations to some degree in a lot of games, though not as you wish it would be.
If you'd dig long enough you might find something that gets at least very close; else that is something a little hard to achieve.
>>
File: sdvsdvsvsfvsdv.png (41 KB, 232x398) Image search: [Google]
sdvsdvsvsfvsdv.png
41 KB, 232x398
Standard shooter with some kind of plot who cares.

However, whenever you kill someone, you are immediately teleported into their body, losing all of your weapons behind and you can only progress through the game with waht they have on them and their own skills.

So lets say you kill an old lady. Your old body dies, and you're transferred to her body instead. She only has a packet of gum and a TV Guide from 1978 in her purse, and her hand-to-hand combat skill is 0.

You now must find a way to get into the secret compound or whatever using everything she has. Maybe you could trick someone because she has high trustworthiness stats or something. IDK.
>>
A game like watchdogs, but instead of doing things yourself you use your investigation skills to dig up dirt on npc's and blackmail them into commiting crimes for you.
>>
>>612253998
A game where you are a serial killer, you can kill anybody you want. But you have to be smart about it.
After a few murders people get more and more suspicious, upgrade security etc... Go a little while without killing and people start to relax and let down their guard.
You can kill animals, humans, civilians, police, politicians etc...
But every action you take ultimately effects how the npc's act.
>>
>>612259619
Enough searching should reveal at least some adventure or action-adventure games with a minimum of one dungeon with that design concept.
AKA outside Skyward Sword, I bet there are even more Zelda games with that.
>>
The ability to use nuclear fission on enemies.

Your enemies quite literally, split apart.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 460x288
>>612260117
I would totally play that shit
>>
>>612260066

I've heard of a game though where it's similiar but not as i described it.

I wonder if it's possible to email Bethesda and ask for an implementation like that in the next TES or any other similiar freeroam RPG
>>
>>612253998
Every five times you die in the game, the game devs murder a puppy, kitten, or the young of your favourite animal. You are forced to watch before you continue.
On Normal, it's every three times.
On Hard, it's every time.
On Insane, they murder your actual pets.

That would give dying more of a consequence.
>>
>>612259648
Sounds like a great mod for "Mount&Blade"
>>
I'm not OP, but any advice on what I should use to make a game? I want something that will be easy to use and easy for other people to download and play it. I used to use XNA years ago, and it was easy to use but difficult to give to others to play and not really supported anymore.
>>
>>612260401
Jedi Academy had a gun that could do that when shooting a fully charge shot, I'm also kind of convinced theres atleast some other games who has the same thing somewhere.
>>
>>612259880
The Souls game have no real pause, for example.
I guess you mean like that you can't even turn it off and there is no safe area?
>>
Have enemies that can teleport you random places at will
>>
>>612260711
minecraft
>>
Get feminists to kill themselves with nothing more than twitter.

You can research their past, find past abuses and triggering experiences, and just break them down over months.

But if you do it wrong, they just get famous on buzzfeed and a book deal, and you get a talking to by police.
>>
File: dfjajdj.png (31 KB, 319x318) Image search: [Google]
dfjajdj.png
31 KB, 319x318
A time travel game. You are given a scenario and you must make it happen. For simplicity's sake, lets say that the scenario is making a girl trip over a broom and fall into a basket of pudding or some shit.

You are teleported to the scene one hour before it happens. You must set up the broom at the top of the stairs, and the basket of pudding at the bottom.

Obviously, the real game would be much more complex and fun. Like, maybe you have to assassinate a world leader, so you have to poison one body guard, hide a can of cat food from the other so he has to look around for it, make a metal detector malfunction, etc etc to set up for the actual assassination.
>>
>>612260592
You know, there are a lot of shitty RPG Maker games.
Impress the world and make a good one.
>>
>>612260925
I would play this.
I would play this alot.
>>
Enemies that can kill OP with nonstop buttfucking.
>>
>>612260463
Let's play this game
favorite animal? nigger.
Oh gee I suck so much at this game.
>>
>>612254745
What has a matress got to do with anything?
>>
>>612260925
Real Life?
>>
>>612256791
This is have been?
>>
A game where your character develops depending on what happened to you along the way.
So if you get shot in the arm, you can't use that arm for a period of time, and it never 100% heals so your arm will be a weak spot going forwards.
You lose a leg, you end up with a stump (But you can buy prosthetics etc...)
>>
>>612260624
I remember that weapon. If you charged it up they would disintegrate. The Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
>>
>>612253998
one in which the entire game is controlled via trashcan basketball.

A screen is connected to a series of electronic trashcans that you throw paper balls into to determine what attacks you use so its 1 part luck 2 parts skill and 3 parts wasting time in the office.
>>
>>612261065
Through all the shitty games that include some sort of time travel, this is probably the first one with a GOOD idea.
Like you could "replay history", killing Hitler, erupt Vesuvius, extinct Mayan, enslave Black...
>>
>>612253998
If you get blinded the game, your monitor shuts off.
>>
A free game that doesn't have p2w
>>
>>612261121
I'm not looking for something like that. I want something like XNA but not outdated and easier to share.
>>
>>612261340
Correct!
>>
>>612261231
Oh, my bad
>should have been
*is
... Thanks kindly.
>>
>>612261462
Glad you like the idea. Time travel is a tough mechanic to pull off because of all the bullshit that you have to work with. Paradoxes, dues ex machina and stuff like that
>>
>>612254472
not only any npc but any item. I want a universal sandbox mode that allows me to rape any object with any sort of orfice and to shove any reasonable sized object up my characters ass. Only when I have 100% freedom to molest everything will I be satisfied.
>>
>>612261310
Ableism the game
>>
>>612253998
Already thought of it, have about $50mil in Venture capital lined up to start implementing the idea.
>>
the abillititiy to jump over obstacles
>>
>>612261310
Some games implemented this to some degree.
E.g. NEO Scavenger
>>
>>612253998
You act like a NPC and don't move all the game, seeing players moving around you
>>
>>612261587
I used to shoot the sand people in the dick with it on the one Tatooine map at the beginning. I loved how they froze and then disappeared.
>>
You insert a tube with sensors into your asshole and take a shit on the spot. You can race others live as they take a shit or have your shit statistics tracked and posted to a global leaderboard
>>
>>612261358
Could've been a thing when the Kinect had it's glory.
>>
Shock pads on controller. Getting shot/hit actually causes you physical pain.
>>
You're in a world that rains sideways all the time and depending on which ear is full of water you might not here somebody sneaking up on you with a block of potassium.
>>
>>612261583
kek
>>
>>612261977
this has pootential
>>
>>612262129
Shittiest pun ever.
>>
Your fps gets better as you level up
>>
>>612261586
Just looked that stuff up.
Terraria is made up in XNA.
I guess it's not as fucked up as you think?
>>
So many people only posting gimmicks or really stupid mechanic variants, shame
>>
>>612260117
Yeah this is really good
>>
>>612262333
also trips
>>
>>612262089
>implying it can only rain into your ears, not into your eyes or back.
>>
A game where you don't actually control the main character. Instead, you take the role of several "NPCs" and try to influence the main character to do what you want him to do.

Kinda how like the gods in ancient greece would influence the heroes by appearing as villagers or whatever? That's you, an omnipresent narrator of the main character's life.
>>
>>612262419
>Expecting /b/ to come up with decent, relevant ideas
kek
>>
the ability to have a conversation with your avatar, your avatar chooses his/her own skills and you have to reason with it to try and impact its decision.
>>
>>612254745
wtf man
>>
>>612262751
breaking the 4th wall bru.
>>
>>612262751
this is good
>>
>>612260117
Plus, this one has some advantages to it. Lets say you're about to fall into a lava pit and lose the game.
Not so fast! You shoot a random guy or whatever and are teleported to safety.
>>
Chess in which you swap sides every second turn and you have to not only play out 2 strategies but be on the winning side with your last move.
>>
>>612262333
Should've been in DLC Quest or, even better, Evoland
>>
>>612262721
You mean the Sims?
>>
>>612254745
underrated
>>
>>612253998
teaming up with 5 people
you control the body of a giant and everyone controls one aspect of it
1 vision
2 legs
3 weaponry

etcetera

You have to compete in multiplayer with other teams
>>
>>612262928
This is just chess for lonely people
>>
File: nonexistant_4th_wall.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
nonexistant_4th_wall.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>612262833
>>
>>612263094
You still need 2 players retard kek
>>
>>612263078
It's Power Rangers, the Multiplayer Game!
>>
>>612254978
good stuff - your quest is to avoid quests by any means so you can have alot of leisure time and not be a hero
-if you fail avoiding quests, the quest kills you
>>
>>612262751
I once had an idea like this, except that the MC was a total dick and you had the option to be a total cunt to him in return.

Also you were just a voice in his head so everyone thought he was a schizo.
>>
You have life points and money, you can buy life points w/ money. You have to do work and handle social life. If your life points will end you die. Also random events and GRAPHS.
>>
>>612262372
I didn't say it's fucked up. That game is 4 years old though. XNA isn't supported anymore and also you pretty much need to use visual studio. The fact that games were made using it is pretty irrelevant. The fact that the game is available on multiple platforms is a positive though. I just want advice on what's best.
>>
>>612263237
Fuck, this is GOLD. What's the name of this?
>>
>>612262943
no. its nothing like the sims
if anything, it's like an interactive movie, or a RPG from a different point of view
>>
>>612261763
it's like timesplitters series meets hitman series
>>
>>612263267
yeah.
it would be shitty probs but shits and giggles
>>
>>612256437
and some other game ive played on the internet
>>
>>612263333
Nice quads.
And aren't there similar games of feminazis on steam yet?
I thought there is a free2play game where you play the conscience of a rape-pregnant little girl
>>
>HURR DURR FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S TRIED SOMETHING NEW THAT NO OTHER GAME HAS DONE. THAT'S WHY IT'S A GOOD GAME
>>
>>612263509
Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi
>i think
>>
>>612263659
Imagine anonymous online multiplayer.
"FIRE THAT SHIT WEAPON ALREADY"
"HUR DUR NOPE"
... fuck, it would be pretty generic if you think about it.
>>
>>612261785
but don't you realize you've ALWAYS had 100% freedom to molest everything. you just have to look into your heart
>>
>>612263281
>Your quest is to avoid quests.
>Quest.
>Quests would kill you.
>You'd die at the start of the game.
>>
>>612263849
Sarcasm detected. Nice one.
>>
>>612259784
It's spelled -esque you faglord
>>
>>612253998
I've thought of one, but it's so good that everyone would try to steal it.
>>
>>612263855
Found it, thanks. Now only to get a decent english patch...
>>
>>612253998
cock motion sensing to fire guns
>>
>>612263984
Yup. Pretty much what happens when you pug in a mmo.
>>
>>612253998
RPG as jet fuel
defeat the towers of tyranny
>>
>>612263281
>It the Game personified
>mind fucks you the entire time by trying to trick you into a quest
>At the very end the game asks you some trick question along the line of, "Did you accomplish your quest to not do anything" and if you answer yes you hardcore lost and have to restart.
>>
Multiplayer, that's a solo campaign
Instead of AI its another player, but from that players point of view, you are the ai. But the devs won't say that and everyone thinks they are against ai
>>
>>612264132
Are you telling me I've been spelling coughcaheske wrong all these years?
>>
>>612263732
>aren't there similar games of feminazis on steam yet?
I don't play feminazi games, because I have a penis.

My version was supposed to be about a team of heroes who save the world by leaving it in a worse state than they found it in, and getting away with it too.
>>
You are RapeCulture. You have to find ways to exist by means of pretending you exist.
>>
>>612264422
That quest wouldn't be solvable without the help of some government, now would it?
>>
>>612253998
A douchebag meter. The more loot you take from monsters you don't do at least #% damage to, the higher the douche meter goes. The higher it goes the lower the chance you get rare items. lol 1 douche = -05% rare item spawn rate.
Level 100 douche=0% of a rare item spawning around you.
>>
>>612255512
>>612255997
Nobody said anything about it being inherent in a game. It just has to be a NEW game mechanic that has NEVER existed in a game before. It has fucking existed in skyrim, via mods. It goes against the point of the thread, which is to think of new game mechanics.
>>
>>612260925
This is actually a game. It's called social justice warrior rpg I think
>>
>>612259784
the problem weve got here is you say -eske but its -esqe
>>
>>612259835
singed
>>
>>612256850
interesting, what kinds of videogames are available to play? some games require more cussing and rage
>>
>>612260925
>>612260117
>>612261065
>>612256751

the 3 of you should meet and start a company.
>>
>>612264615
>kafkaesk/kafkaesque
nice one.
>>
>>612264249
you are a rocket flying through space
as long as you maintain erection you have a steady fuel supply
>>
>>612262721
Your describing towns
>>
>>612261065
It's really bothering me that the pudding is in a basket
>>
>>612253998
Team game: Humans vs Zombies
Gameplay items:
Human Food
Flesh
Zombie Flesh
medicine
Human:
Need food to restore stamina, less stamina means slower movement, reaction time, etc. You can eat infected zombie parts to regain stamina but with the possibility of being infected.
If you get bitten by a zombie, you slowly start turning into one, and food starts becoming less and less effective. Eventually the only way to keep stamina up is to start eating human flesh.
Medicine can be used to slow or stop effects of zombie disease. As you turn into a zombie, your body parts stop being human. So at certain intervals, without use of medicine, you lose control of leg/arm/1 eye etc. No stamina = dead. Being bitten by zombie takes away stamina.
Zombie: As time goes on, your stamina goes down. Only way to keep stamina up is to eat human flesh. You can eat zombie flesh, for less stamina gain. Eating human food will remove stamina. If you come into contact with medicine then stamina goes down drastically and you start to lose control of your body parts, like humans do when infected. Too much medicine does not lead to body parts falling off, but does lead to you not being able to control them. Eating zombie flesh will lead to effects of medicine going away. Not getting rid of medicine will eventually lead to you turning back human. As stamina goes down your body starts to decay and body parts start falling off. If you lose all your body parts, you die. You can eat fallen body parts to regain stamina.

Overall: losing body parts pretty much makes it so that its harder to move.
no Legs = slower & more jerky movement, have to crawl with hands if both legs gone
no hands as human = harder to manage weapons/pick up items
no hands as zombie = harder to grab onto humans to bite them
no limbs = no movement or anything
no eye = reduced visibility, no visibility if both gone

game is won when either all players have turned into zombies or cured into humans, or died.
>>
aliens have invaded earth all woman are infected with a virus the only way to heal them is to rape them with your magic cock
>>
>>612265233
Sounds like a good mod for the KSP 1.0 release tomorrow
>>
>>612265422
There's a game very like this on newgrounds where you have to help little green aliens rape a woman without getting killed by guard dogs that are conveniently sleeping beside her bed.
>>
File: 1430028133785.gif (953 KB, 274x163) Image search: [Google]
1430028133785.gif
953 KB, 274x163
>>612265390

op asked for 10 sec nigger did not even read
>>
>>612265422
That sounds like the plot to a bad porn.
>>
>>612254270
I feel like there's a gun in borderlands 2 that laughs at you every time you shoot
>>
child rape
>>
>>612265731
op said think of it for 10 seconds, which i did
he didn't say anything about how long i had to type
>>
>>612265917
I mean..
You could use a child as a controller and all the buttons are in various orifices and pressure points on the body..
>>
>>612264000
That's beautiful man
>>
>>612265917
Most japanese eroge/flash games
>>
>>612258467
I'm not a very good programmer either and I definitely couldn't do it either, but I don't see how it would be that hard to achieve?

Think of any space game with a shipbuilder that isn't that restrictive, a bunch of parts that can go together in many different ways with a few restrictions
>>
>>612265796
There is. And your move speed is reduced by 80% when its equipped
>>
File: 1412502704543.jpg (128 KB, 700x729) Image search: [Google]
1412502704543.jpg
128 KB, 700x729
>>612265970

autism the post
>>
>>612266236
>tfw i can read
>>
>>612258130
This would be good but it would be fucked up getting the mechanics right so what you make doesn't just look like a walking insult to the laws of gravity.
>>
>>612259880
>pretty much any game on the NES
>>
>>612266478
you care, that is what makes it autistic
>>
>>612266702
care about what?
>>
>>612255043
You can change both the IP and the Mac adress... to easy to work around.
>>
>>612256850
>it Malcolm in the middle had an episode just like this
>>
A RTS where you can send your units through time in order to win.
>>
>>612253998
a puzzle/strategy game where you control your semen and you need to reach the womb, forging alliances with other spermatozoids
>>
Anal controller, you stick it in your ass and control a car's speed by pushing shit in your ass forward or backward.
>>
>>612257263
lel
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 587x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 587x812
>>612253998
Its a game about nothing!
>>
>>612254727
underrated post
>>
>>612260117
check out "messiah"
>>
>>612253998
sucking dick for hamburgers
>>
File: 200196tusk646.jpg (25 KB, 643x482) Image search: [Google]
200196tusk646.jpg
25 KB, 643x482
math tentackle, to rape a chick you need to solve equation
pic related should become overboss
>>
A reverse game. You start out extremely mega overpowered at the beginning, and have to solve simple tasks -- something that's super easy because of your epic powers and amazing weapons.

However, as time goes on, you must selectively choose what weapons and skills to get rid of. Basically, you level down and rely more and more on personal skill rather than the overpoweredness of your character.
>>
Niggers aren't evil
>>
>>612267907
I'll check it out, thanks!
>>
>>612261065
Sounds like hitman
>>
aliens attack earth blabla you climb in a ship and when you land you notice that only the woman are there When you rape one out of anger you get stronger .can you rape the whole planet and become god the more brutal the rape the more power you get
>>
>>612255043
already done, too lazy to link to, but it's been done
>>
RPG with a time limit where you can sacrifice character levels for more time on the clock
>>
>>612268336
Kind of, but with more planning and strategy than killing people. Indirect killing, rather. Setting traps to play out a certain scenario.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x960
>>612267858
Its my game, but you can play it
>>
>>612253998
The auto save function present in every FPS for the past 15 years being turned into a game play mechanic which the character is aware of. When you die and respawn enemies reset but changes to the environment persist. Most obstacles would he impossible to overcome head on but you can set traps, use environmental hazards,slow down, and obstruct the bad guys in order to overcome the power difference.
>>
>>612261903
Sounds like hell
>>
>>612264228
can you give me a link? i am to fucking retard to find this...
>>
>>612268613
So exactly like Hitman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbn_iV8tbvk
>>
>>612260337
Hitman
>>
>>612254285
TES: Oblivion already has a spell making mechanic
>>
>>612254242
exactly what I thought
>>
The game would be called something like "Perception" or some shit having to do with the way you see things. The console or PC would track your eye movements, and would fuck with you accordingly. Close your eyes in a dark hallway, and the noises get louder. Maybe you hear a monster approaching, some scary shit. Idk. Or you could have it set up so there are multiple layers to a level, and they rotate in or out as you blink. To complete it you have to race through, fighting your urge to blink, or blinking at the correct times.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.