[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About a year ago this perfectly round rock fell crashed through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (879 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879 KB, 3264x2448
About a year ago this perfectly round rock fell crashed through my roof. I figured it was a meteorite, so I kept it.

I get some today and it looks like this now.

What the fuck?
>>
>>612106152
ok i dont buy it more photos
>>
It's an alien egg. You need to destroy it before it hatches.
>>
>>612106152
You bought dragon balls on amazon cool pic
>>
>>612106152
Judging by the red color, I'd say it originated from Mars.
>>
>>612106152

He sucked off arab royalty for oil.
Definitely Chinese, so Chinese I remember China & fucking having shitty off brand FOB clothes, I persume you're the same retard who went off on a rant about another Anon calling black people African Americans, go fucking kill yourself this isn't the fucking Lorax I don't need some homeschooled autistic faggot to stick for me, how dare you tell me what I am or what I am you fucking bitch, what you assume everyone who goes to another country is one of them? Huh? "Oh hey I'm going to immigrate to America with my family that automatically DESTROYS ALL MY CULTURE AND MAKES ME AN AMERICAN" FUCKING DIE BITCH!
Does it make you angry when I say African American?
African American?
African American?
African American?
You fucking retard....
>>
Seems like a really rare asteroid, perhaps dragite maybe? You could sell that for an exceptionally high price there, stranger!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>612106364
>>
File: 1367872964.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1367872964.jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
>>612106152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=102YjqAun74
>>
File: dragon-ball-real.jpg (302 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-real.jpg
302 KB, 800x600
Here's mine yo
>>
File: HONK.png (40 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
HONK.png
40 KB, 184x184
/b/ro what you wanna do is find some blue haired bimbo. Ask her to join you on a quest with a pig to the local gas station. Shove that shit in her mouth and use it as a ball gag and fuck the living shit out of her pussy while the pink yells OINK OINK OINK. Blast your load deep inside to insure pregnancy and tell her you'll marry after she licks the ball....your balls.
>>
File: fboc.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
fboc.png
1 MB, 960x960
OP
>>
That there is a dragon sphere. If you rub it, it'll grant you a wish.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.