[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hello, are you ready to jerk off for me, your Goddess Hestia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 77
>Hello, are you ready to jerk off for me, your Goddess Hestia?
>>
S-senpai...
>>
>I'm very thirsty and I heard this is just the place to find the tributes I desire~
>>
>>611830651
>ah! Hello there
>>
File: 1369068745221.png (535 KB, 955x585) Image search: [Google]
1369068745221.png
535 KB, 955x585
new episode in a like 3 and a half hours motherfuckers
>>
Keep it coming people, still jerking off here!
>>
>>611830803
>How about you give that cum to me, hmm?~
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 664x1000
>naughty boy! what were you staring at during my class? and you even had your hands inside your pants! you must be punished
>>
>>611830933
Slide those tits over my dick.
>>
>>611830749
I'm so hard senpai
>>
>>611831058
>Oh? How badly do you want it? How badly do you wish to spill your cum over me?
>>
Hestias Greek, not a fucking Chinese cartoon
>>
>>611831181
>I- I can see!! Why don't you start stroking faster for me?
>>
File: Hestia-meyers.png (26 KB, 237x572) Image search: [Google]
Hestia-meyers.png
26 KB, 237x572
>Oh, Bell-kun, give me your cum!
>>
>>611831274
I want it so badly Goddess Hestia. I want to shoot my load all over you.
>>
>>611830949
>>611831112

are...are you?
>>
>>611831580
>It's your lucky day, precious. Get ready to give your goddess a most plentiful offering
>>
>>611831705
I am indeed! so glad to see you again. only have 1 hour or so tho.
>>
>>611831863
wheyyyy! 1 hour is still 1 hour...how long will you be gone after my friend?
>>
>>611831454
It feels so good senpai. Tell me what you'd do to me
>>
>>611831794
I shall give you the best offering that I can afford my goddess.
>>
>>611831982
eh, at least three hours. long drive home. and then only 1 hour again before dinner and going out with friends. sorry anon...
>>
>>611832005
>What would I do to you? I was rather hoping to know what you would do to me. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make you cum
>>
>>611832098
no worries, we all have lives! I don't expect you to hang around for hours and hours, just whenever it is convenient for you and I! No pressure mate
>>
>>611832378
so, where were we? I remember the student giving the teacher head after cumming on her feet.
>>
>>611832289
my cock is hard and about to explode, my goddess.
>>
>If any of you beautiful humans are willing to tribute your cum for me upon one of these images printed out, I'll be sure to bestow extra blessings upon you~
>>
>>611832458
oh sweet, if you're sure you're free enough to do this now :)

umm..that sounds about right, i have the last few responses saved, ill post them for a refresher
>>
>>611832458
Miss: *I look at you all the time, following your every movement and nodding in approval, until your tongue comes in contact with my pussy... then my own pleasure takes over, I let out a long moan and close my eyes, rubbing my nipples for a bit, then taking your head in my hands and keeping you there.*
oh yes... good boy... please your Goddess... aaahh... you're so good...
*I close my thighs, trapping your head between my legs and rubbing your back with my feet, swiftly I unclasp my bra so I can squeeze my nipples properly, gushing out fluids directly into your hungry mouth... and then it happens, with a high-pitched wail I cum, squirting my divine nectar all over your face and filling up your mouth, this goes on for a full minute before I release the grip on your head and let out a long, satisfied sigh.*
damn you boy... I never had anyone do me so well... I'm so glad I chose you!
>>
>>611832518
>ah! Cum for me, my hero!
>>
>>611832783
Student: T-to be honest Miss, I struggle to speak as I gasp for air, swallowing the last few gulps of her sweet nectar, to be honest miss, that was actually my first time eating a lady out, I’m honoured my goddess was my first. I am glad to have pleased her I say giggling...I glace at her now bare breasts, my cock begins to throb more rapidly again, re-entering that hazed trance, her tits filling up my vision from below, still inches from her pussy, breathing in her aroma, like it's a drug, I watch as she continues to pinch at her thick hard nipples, making me lust even more powerfully, all I can think about is those breasts and what she, my goddess, will want me to do to her next, I wait in a trance for her orders..
>>
>>611832289
You want to make daddy cum? Talk dirty to me senpai and make daddy cum
>>
Hestia a shit
>>
>>611832808
I want to fill you with my seed, my goddess, i'm so close!
>>
>>611831794
I'm going to explode all over you Goddess
>>
>>611832865
> D-daddy?! Well! T-this is certainly new! So assertive for a human! Why do I find myself suddenly wanting to be.. to be dominated by you?
>>
>>611832964
>>611832965
>Keep going! Keep goin-ahh! Cum all over me!
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 850x1191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 850x1191
>>611832847
"so you're a natural! I knew there was something about you..."
I smile tenderly, in a motherly way, caressing your face all wet from my fluids. I scoop some up from my thigh and push my fingers in your mouth, making you suck them clean before grabbing your face in my hands and pulling you up.
"kiss me now, sweetie... you deserve it."
I pout my lips, waiting for yours to connect, my hand drifting down your chest and abs and grabbing your cock at the base, not jerking you but clamping down on it, slightly teasing your balls and rubbing your shaft on my wet pussy, feeling you get even harder and bigger thanks to my magic.
>>
I'm going to cum, take it in your mouth like the whore you are.
>>
>>611833391
I'm going to cum my goddess, I can't hold it back much longer!
>>
>>611833066
I want to fill you with my cum. I'm going to cum for you senpai. Tell me I'm a nasty man. Tell me how hard you'd fuck me. How youd stroke me. How you long to taste my cum. Call me daddy. I'm so close
>>
>>611833586
T-thank you!! Ahh~
>>
>>611833671
Please cum all over me! I need you - ahh! I need you all to come all over me!
>>
>>611833906
I can't hold my cum in any more goddess, should I pull out?
>>
>>611833906
*Blasts my load all over your tits and face* Here is the offering my goddess.
>>
>>611833790
>A-ah!~ Please be gentle Daddy! I'm so sensitive for you. My whole body - I need your cum, Daddy! Dominate me. Fuck whichever hole pleasures you the most. Please! Ah! Cum for me!
>>
>>611834092
>Hehe, you have served me well~ Your cum feeds my lust further

If only you had printed and cum on my image! Then I'd have truly been able to taste your precious semen~
>>
>>611834131
Look at you getting all these little boys to stroke themselves for you. I'm the best you've ever had. I'm so close, I want to bust on those tits senpai
>>
>>611834360
Well maybe you can one day.
I'll make sure my cum is only for you my goddess.
>>
>>611834600
>You really are the best! Please cum for me! Cum all over my tits! I love you Daddy, I love you!
>>
>>611834671
>And as such, you are bound to me. I'll know if you cum for anybody else~
>>
>>611835116
yes my goddess, I shall be forever yours.
>>
File: Elina_and_Leina_3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1536) Image search: [Google]
Elina_and_Leina_3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1536
>>611833444
"hehe oh miss..you flatter me with your words, when you needn't, just being here now, able to do these things we've dreamed of is all the appreciation I need!" I say, grinning, still entranced by her big bountiful breasts...
My sentence was cut short by her sudden motion, before I knew it her fingers were in my mouth, silencing my tongue, but awakening my virgin dick. I was hit once again by her strong sweet aroma and pussy juice as i sucked her fingers clean, just imaging all the things she has done to herself with those fingers...
She guides me, quite dominantly, and pulls me towards her most beautiful face, her somewhat curly blonde locks glistening as they fall and wrap gently around her nude body, 'ive always loved blondes' i think to myself...she begins to pout, ready and waiting to accept my complete submission, my worshiping kiss, i knew, as well as her, that once our lips met, she would own me, but that didnt freak me, that only excited me more deeper into my trance...i felt her warm kind hands glide down my torso, sending tingles and goosebumps all over me, shuddering..until she grasped at my dick, clamped at the base she lightly moved her hand, not in a jerk motion, but just feeling me out, her finger tips lightly gracing my balls every now and again making my dick twitch within her grasp...i could then begin to feel my dick, hardening, thickening, gushing full of blood..ive never felt this way before, i begin to feel a little light headed, yet feel so focused, my dick pulsates with new life, all held within her hands, my goddess's soft warm hands...then we connect, our lips touch, tightly we kiss, passion filled with lust, it was somehow romantic yet so very sexual and erotic, a woman as never made me feel anything like this before, I think to myself, 'i never want to let her lips go' as i continue kissing her deeply letting slight moans escape the cracks of our lips.....am I in heaven? or is heaven what comes next?
>>
>>611834976
Oh god I'm cumming
>>
Best Thread in weeks. Thanks you Anon.
>>
>>611835397
>There was never any doubt you would. You are powerless to me, "Daddy". When I want cum, I take it~
>>
Holy fuck about to cum to this.
>>
>>611835750
>Care to cum over these? <3
>>
What the hell is going on?
Wrong door.
>>
Is it...is it strange that I now have the biggest boner ive had in awhile all because of this thread?...I've never seen such a thread...what is going on?! :D
>>
>>611835973
>Sit back down!!!
>>
>>611835647
We'll see who's powerless or not next time. Enjoy these little boys for now
>>
>>611836082
>Oh, I have that effect on humans ;) Would you perhaps be interested in cumming for a little ol' Goddess?
>>
>>611836175
No, thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 638x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 638x900
>>611835387
as my tongue touches yours, you can feel a jolt of electricity run through your body... this is what happens when a mortal gets such intimate contact with a Goddess! I close my eyes and abandon myself in the kiss, our tongues dancing together sensually, as my power makes you stiffen even more. after what seems hours, but actually have been just a few minutes, I break the kiss, a string of saliva connecting our lips, and look deep into your eyes, staring into your soul.
"you are already mine, boy. but what I'm gonna do now will bind your body and soul to me forever."
slowly I drag your cock, swollen to an enormous size, probably more than a foot long and very thick, to my opening. I rub the tip on my lower lips and clit, feeling your precum mix with my wetness, then I pull it inside me oh so slowly, an inch at a time, until my hands at the base touch my crotch. then I let go, you fully buried inside me.
"there... do you feel it my boy? do you feel what your Goddess is offering you? now you better please me good, if you want to feel this again, understand?"
her eyes full of lust, lips slightly open, she moans softly as you take possession of her...
>>
>>611836185
>Don't doubt me, mortal. Until next time <3
>>
What is going on here? I think.... i need to leave /b for a bit
>>
>>611836461
>Or you could, y'know, fuck me.
>>
>>611836554
make me
>>
Can I cum inside you?
>>
>>611835948
I'm about to cum so hard
>>
>>611836336
hmm well...that depends...what are you? what can you do? (besides making my dick as hard as it is now! havent seen it like this in months!)
You have my interest...but i need more convincing to convert
>>
>>611836644
>Take me
>>
>>611836646
>>611836718
>Ah~ Take me all at once!! Cum all over me!
>>
This is really cute.
>>
>>611834360
Those feet..
>>
>>611836902
I can't deny, i'm tempted to fill your tight little pussy with my cum.... but you may just have to force me.
>>
>>611836720
>Fufu! Name your fantasy, human. I'll see to it that you cum for your Goddess.
>>
>>611836999
chequm
>>
Hestia? May I take your virginity? Is anal okay?
>>
oh goddess, i'm so close, got one of your pictures ready
>>
File: b548ab6c6933db445bf12317b305afd1.png (662 KB, 1000x1086) Image search: [Google]
b548ab6c6933db445bf12317b305afd1.png
662 KB, 1000x1086
>>611837079
>You wish for a Goddess's feet, do you boy?
>As you wish, they are yours. Run your tongue along and around each toe, slowly down my - ah! That t-tickles!

>Maybe I should take some more control here and run my feet along your throbbing cock.. Are you ready to cum for your Goddess?
>>
What anime is this?
>>
>>611837092
>Force you? Fine, I'll give you no choice. I'm taking what I want.
>>
Ah goddess, I'm so close. Let me cum on you senpai! Talk dirty for me.
>>
>>611837483
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
>>
>>611837586
*Unloads my cum inside of you almost instantly due to your godly pussy*
>>
>>611837237
>You would ravage a Goddess's ass? Come then, take what you desire. Though I do not think you will last long~
>>
File: b9731b6d92dbc014b9996a8e1aef6cd2.jpg (225 KB, 1044x1362) Image search: [Google]
b9731b6d92dbc014b9996a8e1aef6cd2.jpg
225 KB, 1044x1362
>>611837754
>A-almost instantly?! Typical human endurance!!

>Still.. Your cum does feel pretty good so deep inside me.. T-thank you, human.
>>
>>611837783
FOR this, FUCK YESS I'll last. I want that virginity.
>>
>>611837926
and then a demigod was conceived.
>>
File: 1429014126329.jpg (933 KB, 850x1517) Image search: [Google]
1429014126329.jpg
933 KB, 850x1517
>>611836365
The whole time she inches my dick forward, i am trapped, i feel frozen, like her voice can paralyze my instincts, my senses, leaving behind only an intense sexual feeling...my dick, now expanded beyond my comprehension, filled with powerful, intense sensations that could only be mustered by a God...or Goddess...as my tip touches her slit, my trance goes into overdrive, i am completely at her mercy...the shockwave almost makes me cum..but something is preventing me...what ever it is, i accept it body and soul..what seems like hours pass by, inch by inch, until i find myself deep in her tight, wet, warm, soft, pussy...i feel it purr as she accepts my newly created monster...the whole time my eyes are locked with hers, so sensual, yet so powerfully menacing, that feeling when someone has complete control of you..yet i accept it, i want it, i urge it on, take me i think to myself, take me Goddess!

her last words linger in my mind..."you better please me good, if you want to feel this again"...i would never do anything BUT pleasure her, i want to, i want to do my very best, just for her, only for her, give her everything my virgin body has got to offer, I accept her commands, i push all doubt and consequence from my mind as I begin to slowly glide in and out of her tight accepting hole, her lips clinging to my shaft as I pull out, then as if her lips were pulling me back in, i glide forth, every stroke feeling like any normal orgasm ive ever had while masturbating, yet without actually cumming...i feel her tremble in pleasure, just as my legs go numb from my own, i cant give up now, i must continue, anything to please her, i must use this new found cock she gifted me, to pleasure her undying lust...i keep thrusting, picking up the pace, my eyes feel like their rolling back yet ive never seen so clearly, i place my hands on her enormous soft breasts to support my self above her perfect figure, my hands sink deep into the soft squishy warmth...oh miss!
>>
Please Goddess. Let me cum inside you. I'm so close.
>>
File: 20150424_144345.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
20150424_144345.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>>611837259
ahh, goddess..... you didn'y notice me, but i hope i've made myself worthy
>>
>>611837392
Teasing with your feet is so cruel...
>>
>>611837142
Hmm...fantasy? I've never thought about it too deeply..especially not with you...but...that can be changed...will you guide me? help me create a unique fantasy of our own? just you and me? Will you really make me cum for you?
>>
>>611837605
>You like it dirty? Ah, humans are so much more fucking perverted than they used to be. Still, I suppose it makes it more fun ~

>You're so hard as I sit before you. Throbbing at the thought of my touch. I wonder what might happen if I were to touch you? I have a feeling that if I were to so much as to tickle the head of your cock with my finger, you'd cum all over me.

>Well, why don't we find out, hmm?~
>>
>>611837953
>A-aah! Human that's- it's - too good! *gasp*
>By the Gods, please cum for me, fill my ass!
>>
>>611838130
>Oh, special one. You have done a fine job! Though I did notice you - did you not feel me? Did you not feel the softness of my glove thrust up and down your cock as you came upon my image?

>Many blessings to you, human. I'll see to it your desires are fulfilled.
>>
>>611838124
>I can feel it!! Cum deep inside me! You feel so good!~
>>
>>611838396
I love switching between all of your holes.
>>
>>611838189
>Are you ready to cover my toes in your cum? ^_^
>>
*cums deep inside your pussy* mmm, thank you Goddes, did you enjoy it? All my cum?
>>
Anal?
>>
>>611838809
Bro, you fucked up the thing. I was using her pussy. I just ripped the bitches hymen
>>
>>611838795
As soon as you give the order!
>>
>>611838886
Been there done that bro. Use my cum as lube.
>>
>>611838051
I close my eyes and moan as my pussy is filled and ravaged, knowing my power will hold you up from cumming until I want you to. I smile as I see you almost going out of your mind, a Goddess-induced state of trance overpowering any rational thoughts you might have and controlling your every movement. Without knowing it, you touch all the spots I want you to, that huge dick touching the entrance of my womb with every thrust, my pussy walls clamping on it hard on the exit, stimulating me just as I need.
"good boy... were you a virgin? is this how you imagined losing your cherry, all those times you masturbated? I don't think so, no human woman could give the sensation a Goddess does..."
I push your hands away from my breasts, only to lift them up myself and hold them to your face, nipples inches from your mouth... instinctively your lips clamps on one of them, then the other, sucking away like a baby from his mother. I moan again, your frenzied movements stirring a heavenly sensation in my loins, my wetness gushing on your invading cock, I feel my climax rising up...

(will have to go after I reply to your next one... make it good!)
>>
I do like this series quite a bit, beats SAO 2 all to hell anyhow. The genre itself is kind of interesting I wish the Log Horizon light novels would get the scanlation treatment
>>
>>611838191
>Fine, something different for you. I have linked our bodies. For a temporary time - you feel every pleasure that I do, as well as your own. Now, you might become quite overwhelmed by this but-

>Ahh!~ What are you doing?! My tits! Not so rou- mhmm-ahh!~
>>
>>611838901
Arguing over a neck beard posting r34.

so much beta
>>
>>611838944
Please my goddess
>>
>>611838809
>>611838901
>Don't squabble! I can handle more than two at a time~ Your cum is much loved and appreciated, mortal <3
>>
File: 1379379085928.jpg (334 KB, 1010x700) Image search: [Google]
1379379085928.jpg
334 KB, 1010x700
>>611830462
You lost fags ?
/a/ is that way >>
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1024x576
>>611838989
forgot pic
>>
You like my cum all over your tits goddess?
>>
File: 1429440806443.jpg (1 MB, 1302x1842) Image search: [Google]
1429440806443.jpg
1 MB, 1302x1842
>>611838944
>Do it! Cum all over my feet!!

>Ah! It's so warm and sticky! Between my toes... Oh gosh. I don't suppose anyone would mind licking this off?
>>
File: iloveanime.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
iloveanime.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>611838989
>>611838051

Subhuman scum
>>
>>611839262
>I seem quite welcome here, thank you peasant!
>>
>>611839470
I'd cum all over that pillow tbh
>>
>>611839410
I'll lick it all off for you goddess
>>
>>611839354
I live for it~
>>
>>611839654
c-can we split? you take one foot I take the other?
>>
>>611839768
I'd be more than happy. We'll please goddess together
>>
>>611839654
>Much obliged!! I'll be sure to visit you when you next sleep <3
>>
File: 1415825968566.jpg (102 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
1415825968566.jpg
102 KB, 478x640
>>611839768
Y-y-y-y-y-y-you like b-b-b-b-being l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lewd t-t-t-too a-a-a-anon? :3
>>
>>611839867
thank you!
*sticks his tongue out and licks every inch of Goddess's foot clean until it's spotless and shiny with my saliva*
>>
>>611839768
>Apologies, human! Here, you may assist <3
>>
This thread has given me the biggest hard-on. I need to do something. Mind helping me out Goddess?
>>
>>611840033
kek'd hard to that pic
>>
File: 001_066_F1FCE.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
001_066_F1FCE.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
>>611838989
"ye...ye...yes miss, i...unf...i was a virgin until today...until this very moment...i still wonder why you chose me...but i am certainly thankful that you did...you complete me at this moment.."

I begin to move faster and faster, being able to feel every small microscopic feeling we both exert in our loins, i feel the pleasure of her pussy, doubled over by the pleasure of my dick, i begin to sense there is far more to this 'teacher' than i ever though imaginable...my dick in sync with her pussy..with every thrust it's like i am worshiping her at an alter, every thrust i give her parts of my soul....without warning i find myself latched to her hard thick nipples, sucking them, edging them to fill my mouth with sweet orgasmic nectar...all sounds around me become muffled, like the only thing that matters is what we are doing at this very moment, what she is doing to me! All i have ever dreamed is to be doing what i am now, but no dream could compare to such an experience...i only ever imagined the way her tits would feel in my mouth as i came again and again night after night to the thought of her...my thrust quicken faster than i can keep up with, it's like she is controlling my body, willing it to move faster and faster! I feel her pussy tightening (i had no idea it could get any tighter than it already was)...her fluids now more like a flood, gushing through the valleys of my cock, throbbing, i hear her moans increase in pitch, her eyes rolling back, i sense she is about to explode in pure ecstasy that only a Goddess could ever create...i feel her hold me tighter and tighter, both with her arms and her pussy, clamping down on me, as my mouth fills with her incredible nipples...

(alright anon! if you plan to continue this later (i hope so) we;ll hopefully meet again sometime later in a thread like this, ill keep my eyes open for you, have a great evening!)
>>
Will you marry me? After this orgy, will you only be mine?
>>
File: 600b896f59b3fe797beb34bb5a8ebc74.jpg (673 KB, 1020x1200) Image search: [Google]
600b896f59b3fe797beb34bb5a8ebc74.jpg
673 KB, 1020x1200
>>611840200
>What have you in mind? You cutie!
>>
>>611839064
oh...oh my goodness...so this...this is your power..your pleasure...how can you still move...your breasts..omg...how big and soft they are...they feel so great..so orgasmic...i....i want you to take control of me! i want to honour you, please you with my cum!
>>
>>611840444
Well, I do like your breasts. Can we start with my cock in between them?
>>
>>611840403
>Honey.. I'm far too much of a whore. I can marry you, but I'll be fucking anybody who comes my way~
>>
Have you cum yet goddess?
>>
>>611840667
we can make some money too.
>>
Goddess I'm very hard and require the use of your mouth.
>>
File: 1337117190034.png (591 KB, 908x727) Image search: [Google]
1337117190034.png
591 KB, 908x727
/a/ and /vg/ called they want their gay erp faggotry back
>>
>>611840667
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee!
>>
>wanking to 2d

I really hope this isn't a regular thing in your daily lives. Christ.
>>
File: 1429440938829.png (566 KB, 1000x786) Image search: [Google]
1429440938829.png
566 KB, 1000x786
>>611840471
>You're under my complete control. Cum so deeply inside me!!!!
>>
>>611840641
>Why of course! <3 Thrust your cock between my breasts. They're ready for your cum!
>>
loving this thread
>>
>>611840985
oh yess mistress...yess...youre so tight for me...i dont wish to cum this early though...i wont to properly worship you..pleasure you in every way..guide me to what you wish of me to do...
>>
>>611840672
>...
>>
Everyone, you are now fucking my wifd. Just be aware. He asshole is mine alone, though.
>>
File: 1417444916747.gif (937 KB, 308x246) Image search: [Google]
1417444916747.gif
937 KB, 308x246
>>611830462
Go ERP somewhere else you have fucking boards for this
>>
>>611841105
Ohhh, let me shoot my load all over your breasts and into your mouth Goddess. Pleasure me till I explode!
>>
>>611841208
>You do not own me, and if you are to act as such, then begone.
>>
any loli Hestia where her bewbs are starting to develop? i want to see her struggle with small tits and the ribbon
>>
There should be a lot more threads like these
>>
>>611841172
>oh? You want me to guide you? Thrust that cock faster and faster, human. You are to cum the instant I tell you, understand?
>>
>>611841387
Cute
>>
>>611841593
i know right? kinda surprised i have not seen something like it yet
>>
>>611841272
>Enthusiastic for one so young! Cum for me human, show me your devotion <3
>>
>>611841556
I don't think it's safe for us to do it here. May we could find somewhere else...? We could have a lot of fun, Goddess Hestia.
>>
>>611841556
yes mistress yes, guide me please! I will thrust as fast as i can for you, you're so tight, is there anywhere tighter than this mistress? i want to feel you..really feel you! so i now that when i cum, ill cum in the tightest place..so my cum will never leave you!
>>
File: e73810f9f5d907a7cf3a3d5f8fe8b307.jpg (223 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
e73810f9f5d907a7cf3a3d5f8fe8b307.jpg
223 KB, 1000x1000
>>611841387
>grumble grumble
>>
>>611841331
No mistress, you own me!
>>
>>611841394
>>611841674
>Humans, I come to you with a humble request. Please, if you will, create similar threads in future. You will be thanked generously <3
>>
>>611841823
saved

also moar
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 456x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 456x932
>>611840336
Your mouth on my nipples and your cock inside my pussy are making my body go wild... I grab your head and keep it there on my chest, my legs wrapping on your back and pulling you closer in a tight embrace, almost if I wanted to pull your body inside mine... and while that does not happen, your soul does join with mine for a brief instant, making you feel what I'm feeling, and vice versa....
and that just sends me over the edge. my pussy grips your cock in a vice that would have squashed it if I didn't work on it before, and my gushing fluids become a shower of girl cum that washes all over you and me, drenching your crotch and both our legs. my nipples squirt too, sweet and tasty milk washing your head and filling your mouth to the brim. and you can't just resist this, so I feel you tighten up then explode, filling me up with what seems a gallon of thick, potent cum, my pussy unable to keep it all inside so it just escapes adding to the mess on our bodies.
and our combined orgasm lasts a lifetime, almost like if time has stopped while we hit our climaxes, our bodies connected in a supernatural way. finally we both come down from that divine ecstasy, panting hard, and I look into your eyes, still hazy from what just happened.
"this is what happens when a boy pleases a Goddess, and you did... oh, you did!"
I kiss you hard, passionately, loving the taste of my own milk, as your cock deflates inside me, slowly shrinking to its original size. your huge load is flowing out, making a puddle on the floor below us, and I scoop some of it up and feed it to you with my fingers.
"taste yourself... isn't it delicious? there is much more where this came from, I'm sure you're dying from thirst..."

(of course I plan to go on, this is so lovely. sorry but we probably live on opposite sides of this world, we get so little playing time... but it's so worth it. till next time anon!)
>>
this thread is literally autism
>>
>>611841737
>M-my tightest place? H-here! Human, cum for me! Ahh!
>>
>>611841927
>Hmph. And do not forget it.
>>
>>611842069
Am glad to hear we shall continue in the future, it certainly is lovely! there is no doubt we do haha, tis 2:30am here O.o however small the playing time it doesnt matter..it's what we do with the time that matters! till next time buddy! enjoy your night!
>>
>>611841984
>ugh! But it's so embarrassing! I'm so.. powerless!
>>
>>611842161
y-yes mistress...guide me into your tightest hole...let me fill it with my eternal nectar...let me convert to you! be solely your worshiper! i will cum for you...just a little longer!
>>
>>611842383
moar
>>
>*yawn* Alas, a Goddess must rest soon! If there are any who still wish to cum for me, make it quick.

>Any printed cum tributes wouldn't go amiss before my slumber ;)
>>
May I please use your mouth, Goddess?
>>
File: 1416020636523.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1416020636523.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>611842346
Kill yourself
>>
>>611842677
Sleep tight Goddess. Thank you.
>>
Thank you for your wonderful, sexy image, goddess.
When I cum next, it will be for you, deep, deep inside.
>>
>>611842931
>>611843065

>Sleep tight, my loves. Until the next time!!

>...Oh, and if you absolutely CAN'T contain it feel free to cum on me while I sleep?~

>Goodnight! <3
>>
>>611830768
what anime?
>>
>>611830462
why have i never seen a Hentai JOI Video?
>>
>>611843712
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
>>
>>611844257
Are you gay?
>>
>>611843289
Of course you're from Europoor. Nothing but weeaboos there.
>>
>>611844355
What do you mean, I was like one of the first people to comment in this thread.
>>
>>611844427
it's 4:50 pm in Europe, doubt he's from here. probably Straya or NZ
>>
File: received_829950260409861.jpg (21 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
received_829950260409861.jpg
21 KB, 516x526
>>
>>
>>611844805
>>611845377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5PLNMn3Wfg
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.