[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
December 21, 2012 started the cycle that places your solar system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: spiritual-eye-universe.jpg (189 KB, 964x710) Image search: [Google]
spiritual-eye-universe.jpg
189 KB, 964x710
December 21, 2012 started the cycle that places your solar system in what is called a photon belt for 50 years. Many are unaware of this, and its significance. During this time Earth and its inhabitants will experience changes that are undesirable, but necessary. This change is nothing more than the inevitable Procession of the Ages. This process forces humanity to awaken and to break free from the illusion of freedom. Humanity will discover its connectedness on an individual level as well as the whole. Ego will be lifted from each person and peace will exist. In your culture the most common reference to this is the lowering of the Heavens to Earth, or the return of God/Jesus/Allah/Cesarian etc. This belief system has only personified the motions of the cosmos and your place in it. This belief has existed for eons and is one of the reason mankind remains suppressed. Humanity's religious, political, and societal structure will change drastically, for the better.
I have posted this thread elsewhere and will continue to search for popular forums hoping that it is at least received.
>>
>>611315569
yeah whateva, m80
>>
You're fucking retarded OP.

Stay off the drugs please. Or whatever the fuck your on. And if you are not doing any drugs, than get the fuck off the internet because you believe anything you read on it apparently.
>>
>>611315569
>photon belt
>jibbery style oinkery
>make no sense at all
fuck yourself, dindu
>>
>>611317294

He's right, did you know that?
>>
>>611317402
Who's right? Definitely not OP and his pseudo bullshit.
>>
>>611317294
/thread
>>
Photon? Really? Cant even come up a name that even makes pseudo-sense huh.
>>
File: 1429644263790.jpg (126 KB, 625x312) Image search: [Google]
1429644263790.jpg
126 KB, 625x312
A possible advanced civilization or remnants of one has been detected. This civilization would be capable of harvesting the energy of thousands of galaxies.

A spherical blob 1.8 billion light years across has been detected that has much less detectable galaxies and energy than any other spot in the Universe.

Even more perplexing, according to Frenk, is the fact that the supervoid can only account for about 10% of the Cold Spot’s temperature dip.

“The void itself I’m not so unhappy about. It’s like the Everest of voids – there has to be one that’s bigger than the rest,” he said. “But it doesn’t explain the whole Cold Spot, which we’re still in the dark about.”

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/20/astronomers-discover-largest-known-structure-in-the-universe-is-a-big-hole
>>
Fucking retarded.
>>
Unfortunately, ignorance is bliss for most. Keep saying it Sir.
>>
>>611315569
Was this also by you, OP?

www.timecube.com
>>
>>611315569
Your retarded
Your bait is retarded

50 years is not even a drop in the bucket on the scale of the solar system
>>
>>611317798
>>611317798

pseudo "intellectuals" are so dumb.

They can't explain something so right away to point to aliens.

> A possible advanced civilization or remnants of one has been detected

You guys are no different from people who use god to explain everything. The only difference is that you guys are more stupid because you actually think there is science behind it.
>>
>>611315569
I hope this is true
I´m so tired of this earth and all the people.
>>
File: aa omegle 3.jpg (163 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
aa omegle 3.jpg
163 KB, 1366x768
>>611315569

the chosen one here "aka" the son of god

i hope you all fucking die and rot in fucking hell

pic related, ashton kutcher young version "b4 he started to sin" in heaven

not sure wuts on his baseball cap

never the less, death and destruction is coming to this fucking place, weather you like it not

fuck you all
>>
This information will become relevant to you through simple mediation. You have not the slightest clue about who you are, but soon you will.
>>
>>611319949
An hero on live stream.
>>
File: SpaceWars!.jpg (32 KB, 720x393) Image search: [Google]
SpaceWars!.jpg
32 KB, 720x393
....it's that time again
>>
>>611319949

> mediation

Yea ok pseudo.
I thought you guys died out after all that 2012 Armageddon Illuminati "ITS IN THE PATTERNS GUYS, THE PATTERNS" was proven to be a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>611319129
b-but this article says nothing about aliens...
>>
>>611319209
Learn to swim
>>
File: starspacewars.jpg (23 KB, 592x332) Image search: [Google]
starspacewars.jpg
23 KB, 592x332
the battle for your SOUL is on you cucks
>>
>>611319563
What are you smoking?
I wanna try it.
:)
>>
>>611320787
We already know OP's a retard. Don't put too much effort into trying to reconfirm it.
>>
>>611320808
no one said there were aliens in the article dumb fuck
>>
File: 1426355840946.gif (4 MB, 532x529) Image search: [Google]
1426355840946.gif
4 MB, 532x529
>>611319563
>>
>>611320787
Those are just things.. How can you assume I stay in the corner trembling over something I have read over the internet. I have heard of those things and many other theories, but you must understand that life as you know it is a theory, everything you go by day to day is a theory explained by another theory until it is accepted as truth. Nothing is true, but YOU my friend. Instead of jumping to hasty comments, try and discover yourself, and speak to me with humility just as you would like another to speak to you.
>>
>>611315569
where did you learn about this?
where can one find similar info?
btw im not a robot
>>
>>611321641

you actually believe that stuff don't you.

You are going down a rabbit hole that will lead you nowhere.

Been there, done that.

it's all just pure speculation and is a waste of time.
>>
>>611320787
Not the guy you´re replying to.
Meditation has little to do with the whole 2012 fiasco. It comes from very ancient spiritual practices. What it does is simply clear your mind from all the clutter you pile up in your everyday life. It´s like giving your body a rest after a long day, but for the mind instead. It is said that when you practice meditation on a regular basis, you gain insight and wisdom, not because of some magical, mysterious energy that you draw from the universe, etc, but because, through it, you will have trained your mind to focus more deeply in things, therefore, you can see problem´s solutions more easily.

Pretty much, this is what meditation does. If you don´t practice it, you have no grounds to question what it does. Pretty much like working out.
>>
>>611322228
This
>>
>>611322507
he said mediation

not meditation.
>>
>>611322228
It is only speculation? What renders it speculation? The fact that high school textbooks do not make it available?
>>
>>611321202
That´s what you implied. If you knew how to write, you would not need to insult people so freely.
You need to get laid.
>>
>>611322885
You're an idiot.
>>
>>611315569
OP you have found me, if it is me you have been looking for.
AMA while I am here for another half hour.
>>
>>611322872
Sorry, my bad.
>>
>>611323002
Maybe I am an idiot, maybe I am the smartest man alive. Either way, you do not know this. I am being very kind and simply speaking through personal experience..
>>
>>611322968
You're fucking dumb. Learn to read.
>>
>>611323241
your point is still valid tho, they are both almost the same thing, i still believe both are pseudo.
>>
File: 1358016113599.jpg (22 KB, 512x362) Image search: [Google]
1358016113599.jpg
22 KB, 512x362
>>611323280
>maybe I am the smartest man alive
>>
File: whatashit.jpg (9 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
whatashit.jpg
9 KB, 218x231
>>
The Earths poles have been on the move for many years but recently they are showing signs of speeding up and weirdly moving towards each other? this has resulted in the earths magnetic field being 15% weaker than it was.
>>
Somebody read The Source Field and is waxing New Age bullshit. Evidence, man...give it. "People used to believe stuff" is no reason to continue believing something. If you're right fine, we'll see what happens. You obviously think you are, so why try to find disciples or whatever your mission is? Just sit back and watch the show.
>>
>>611324064
Evidence: The Wisdom of Crowds, generally everyone will have the 'wrong' answer but when you combine all of them you will come very close to the actual answer.
The majority of humanity believes in a God or Greater Power although they believe in many different things, they are right.
>>
>>611324824
That's a deepity if I've ever read one. You're basically saying that everything is right and wrong at the same time, providing that final answer involves some God or higher power? So no atheistic future, huh?
>>
>>611322885

what makes it speculation? Maybe because all of what you believe has no real foundation in the scientific world.
believing in something that may or may not be true could slow down scientific progress.
There is no way to prove or disprove so why waste time on it. Yeeah i get it be open minded but you have to pick and choose what to believe in, what is most likely to be true.

simply put, there is no room for all that , especially in a world where we follow the scientific method .
>>
>>611324064
The thing is, we are the show. We are the Source's "agents" sent out to experience itself, because the Source itself is infinite and there is no such thing as experience.
>>
>>611325621
Don't worry if you are atheist or w/e religion. You may be serving Christ or the Holy Spirit without even realizing it.
>>
All we can verify is systems that push and pull us like gears. I always come to a matrix like conclusion; this is just a fun simulation meant to appease me in the maze I had constructed for myself. It's no different than a programmer entering his own constructed environment in a video game. Except in this case I made it so I was born into it like falling into wet film and becoming immersed in its reality. All we ever are, were, and will be in fact, is a spindle twining itself to a point where it can witness and manipulate the manifold much like a surfer can ride a wave by manipulating a board. This existence thing is a skill woven into our DNA and our awareness is an augment like a focusing lens.
>>
>>611325903
The scientific world, that is my favorite response. You are not at fault for that being your reasoning because that is the common response. Unfortunately you missed a history lesson. Science is a doctrinal entity, and a pact was made long ago between the scientific and religious community that they would stay separate, and all of this happened under the auspices of the ruling few.
>>
>>611324824
>Wisdom of crowds
>A very vague way of using the popularity fallacy

You still know absolutely nothing and believe less than anyone else who sticks to their thing.

Have fun with that.
>>
>>611325961
I say the same thing, except I just say 'universe'. When you add stuff like gods and fields, it over complicates things. Perhaps it will turn out that there is such, however I doubt it. I just find better things to do with my time than hypothesize about potential magical stuff. To each his own, I guess.
>>
>>611326200
If the Bible is any guide, I'm not. I am in direct opposition to the 'word of God' in thought and deed. If the Bible is worthless, then I may be serving the will of some force that hasn't set it's mind down in writing. But I don't have to believe that I am.
>>
>>611325621
ok you want your proof?

Theory of everything. Currently every scientist is looking for a theory that will explain how the whole universe can working coherently. Albert Einstein discovered Quantum entanglement where 2 particles react as one, no matter their distance. God is a group of living organisms on this planet which behave the exact same way. Humans had the free choice to live properly or poorly.. You are what you eat as they say. The time of the AntiChrist has passed, since Christ was Cannabis, the only plant which can heal every known illness currently caused by your antiChrists, anything harmful to the Body. The Father was the first human born long before Adam and Eve, long before Odin, Zeus, Da Vinci and all others. But he has been reborn as your greatest achievements time and time again, Those mentioned above and many more throughout history. Father Time is basically the prominent figure of every religion today and the past. The future will be more fucked up then you know, but more awesome than you could imagine. Just wait and believe. If you want to be saved, display 420 on your door or you shall be missed.
>>
>>611326851
You see I would say universe too, because that is acceptable. To be clear I have no God or no field that I adhere to, because I am my own God just as you are your own.
>>
>>611315569
>forums
Jesus. It's fora not forums you fucking neckbeard.
>>
>>611327035
Many misunderstand the Bible and its teachings.. The only thing you should listen to it :

God created food, water, and herbs for man.
Jesus went 40 days and nights without food or water.
>>
>>611326585
See, your going down that rabbit hole logic again.

If your gonna follow that logic than demons and angels could be real. So could unicorns and leprechauns and cartoons could be real just in another universe.

You get what im saying?
>>
>>611327600
Stop trying to educate him. You can't fix this kind of stupid.
>>
>>611327254
>Cannabis

>the only drug that can cure every disease

FUCKING KEK
>>
>>611327600
great news for all of you with waifus
>>
>>611327600
Everything our minds have conceived is real. Except these creatures are only living inside of us, which many have died. The real war was not between humans, but what is inside of humans. We are made up of more bacteria than human cells, demons, angels, God and Christ are just fighting for the control over us. Nothing you can do but choose a side.
>>
>>611327877
live purely off Cannabis and only eat fruits, see how healthy you become.
>>
>>611327819
idk why im trying, i guess it's because i was just like him once.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.