[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your opinion on African refugees coming in Europe >What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 13
>Your opinion on African refugees coming in Europe
>What should be done?
>>
>>610894978
Target practice.
>>
>>610894978
free fish food
>>
Sink those fuckers.
>>
Sink their boats and let the niggas die
>>
>>610894978
Torpedoes.
>>
>>610894978
Not a single one of those lazy fuckers is paddling.
>>
They seem to be killing themselves by the hundreds so who cares?
>>
File: 360noscope.gif (2 MB, 243x310) Image search: [Google]
360noscope.gif
2 MB, 243x310
>>610894978
naval mines
>>
>>610894978

Give them a compass, some food, and send them to America in the same boat. We won't mind.
>>
Murder them all. Let none survive. Enough is enough.
>>
>Save them
>Sell them
>Produce cotton
>>
thats big ass raft! holy fuck.
>>
Be like china, invest in infrastructure instead of just giving money blindly to organizations and governments. Build roads, hospitals, schools etc. As long as it's so much better here they'll never stop coming (See: spics and US).
>>
Let them niggers drown
>>
>>610895941
Isnt a nice big nuke to wipe out all fucking Africa cheaper?
>>
Get to the sinking boat before others can, make sure no one can get there either. and allow them to drown. stay long enough to verify that none of them made it. Sink the remainder of their boat. Repeat. No one will miss them, and a shit ton more will come right behind them anyway.
>>
>>610896105
>Le epic fallout
>Le irradiated resources
[spoiler[Nuke a few Chinese and Indian cities instead, that should put a dent in the world population at least[/spoiler]
>>
I am a teacher and 1/3 of my pupils are African refugees.

They are lazy but at least motivated to learn the language.
>>
>>610896120
And document it, spread photos all over africa and no one else will get the stupid idea
>>
>>610895549
Recolonize Africa, raise large fence/wall around the continent (the exception maybe SA) --> problem solved
>>
>>610894978
if i was bruce wayne, i'd patrol the mediterranean sea and sink any refugee ship i come across
>>
>>610895855
They obviously stole it.
>>
>>610894978

For some people refugees are a business. Kill those, let the refugees in.
>>
Sink the ships and show the Africans the video.
Also show them how the few people who actually made it to Europe live and how none achieved their dreams and was able to send his or her family any money.
>>
so much edge in this thread. go back to /pol/ scum of the earth.

save them all, give them home, allow them to work in their new countries. and kill those edgy fucker in this thread,

anyone of those people is more worth than you. you are dirt, nothing more.
>>
Inhabit that area with sharks.
>>
Colonize it, have black puppet governors so they won't chimp out
>>
File: angry face.jpg (113 KB, 549x365) Image search: [Google]
angry face.jpg
113 KB, 549x365
Everything is going downhill in Europe, we do not need any more uncivilized bushmen here, many of them being Muslim. You can only cut the cake so small...

Go away.

> mfw white guilt
> Africa is a shithole because muh colonization decades ago
>>
File: lymric.jpg (59 KB, 464x462) Image search: [Google]
lymric.jpg
59 KB, 464x462
What did anyone expect when the world gives these wankers free food, health care, and by that process build a whole fucking continent full of useless lazy bums that would rather beg for a handout than fix their own fucking country.

Oh, right.. (pic related)
>>
>>610894978
Send them back to africa
>>
April 4th, 1984. Last night to the flicks. All war films. One very good one of a ship full of refugees being bombed somewhere in the Mediterranean. Audience much amused by shots of a great huge fat man trying to swim away with a helicopter after him, first you saw him wallowing along in the water like a porpoise, then you saw him through the helicopters gunsights, then he was full of holes and the sea round him turned pink and he sank as suddenly as though the holes had let in the water, audience shouting with laughter when he sank. then you saw a lifeboat full of children with a helicopter hovering over it. there was a middle-aged woman might have been a jewess sitting up in the bow with a little boy about three years old in her arms. little boy screaming with fright and hiding his head between her breasts as if he was trying to burrow right into her and the woman putting her arms round him and comforting him although she was blue with fright herself, all the time covering him up as much as possible as if she thought her arms could keep the bullets off him. then the helicopter planted a 20 kilo bomb in among them terrific flash and the boat went all to matchwood. then there was a wonderful shot of a child's arm going up up up right up into the air a helicopter with a camera in its nose must have followed it up and there was a lot of applause from the party seats but a woman down in the prole part of the house suddenly started kicking up a fuss and shouting they didnt oughter of showed it not in front of kids they didnt it aint right not in front of kids it aint until the police turned her turned her out i dont suppose anything happened to her nobody cares what the proles say typical prole reaction they never --
>>
they tuk our jerbs
>>
fake an ebola outbreak, blame negros. white people will freak out....no more boats!!
>>
Muslim migrants threw Christians overboard:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe/italy-migrants-christians-thrown-overboard/

>trash throws christians out to die
>expects christian country to take them in
>yfw the country actually does
>>
Capture and do aids/disease screening, re educate in western knowledge, deport and let reform gov't to the standard of a developed nation with militant backing from un.
>make africa a United country, and one of the most powerful in the world
>>
Nothing because Europe enjoys nigger and mudslime dick
>>
>>610894978
OMFG let them all in. the downfall of europe via roody-poos will be hilarious to watch in the next few years.
>>
File: 5678954.jpg (51 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
5678954.jpg
51 KB, 500x323
>>
>>610894978
1- most importantly, continue to denounce the US for not welcoming enough illegal immigrants
2- expel and treat them harshly, along with expelling gypsies, secure in the fact that you've received sufficient cover from your moralizing hypocrisy in #1.
>>
>>610896265
yeah but dot indians and asians are our friends. roody-poos just need to be wiped off the face of the planet. then the asians and dot indians can move to africa and unfuck the whole continent
>>
>>610898486
>>trash throws christians out to die
>>expects christian country to take them in
>>yfw the country actually does

this is so right. Yet the storyline will continue to be, "why can't these white people be nicer to Muslims? Just because there are thousands of incidents involving terrorism, murder, and hatred emanating from the Religion of Piss, is no reason whatsoever to suggest stemming unrestrained immigration."
>>
>start business specializing in armed drones
>let people pay 10k per hour to blast all the niggers they want
>get filthy rich
>>
>>610894978
PEST CONTROL
>>
Step 1: buy boat
Step 2: Buy harpoon
Step 3: tow them back to afica so they can deal with their own shit
>>
>>610894978
>rent rafts to Africans
>own anti immigration squad.
>get paid by Africans to get them to Europe
>get paid by Europe to get them back to Africa
>rinse and repeat
>infinite monies
>>
Re-colonise Africa so we can fucking sort it out properly and stop them needing to migrate
>>
>>610894978
personally, im fucking sick of the the problem. but we ( the citizens of western governments who have first enslaved, and then abused, and now bombed alot of poor countires, and created most of the problems that are leading to immigration) need to fix the problem, not the symptoms.
ofcourse its not feasible for any one country to provide free healthcare to anyone who happens to show up at a hospital, and ofc, its a drain on your ecomony to do so. but jesus, have some fucking humanity. im not saying let them all in. im saying fix what makes them want to try to cross the sea in crappy sinking boats. especially if what IT is is that you've bombed all of the infrastructure in a country, armed a thousand militias, and then said that to do anymore would be wrong, and left.
but maybe im just mental. maybe teh right thing to do is to cause suffering for no real reason except for oil and power, and never feel any remorse
>>
Love thy neighbor, for the murderer of a soul is suicide of the self.
>>
>>610897627

>it was a shithole long before we got there
>it was better when we were there
>it's a shithole now

I always vote for the most racist party I can find because there are too many politically correct tree hugging faggots who think everyone on the planet is a nice person. Their extremist visions won't be put into practice anyway, but their more moderate plans can be accepted by both sides.
>>
>>610900211
rustled
>>
File: seamine.jpg (82 KB, 846x646) Image search: [Google]
seamine.jpg
82 KB, 846x646
>>610894978
who gets through may stay
>>
>>610900211
newfag roody-poo detected
roody-poos gonna roody...
>>
>>610900315
>there are too many politically correct tree hugging faggots who think everyone on the planet is a nice person.
Oh yes finally someone who thinks like me.
>>
>>610900211

No you don't get it. You can't "fix" the problem because they ARE the problem. Anywhere they go turns to shit and they never learn. Here in the netherlands we built massive complexes of free housing for them and gave them education and money to live on so they could make something of themselves. The complexes are now all in disrepair and if you're white and walk around there at night you're likely going to get beaten, cut or shot.
>>
>>610900693
You realize these don't work on rubber boats that are like 10cm deep in the water right?
>>
>>610900693

really? are they travelling by submarine u fucking moron....

like your idea though..
>>
>>610894978
>Buy RPGs for italians guards
>>
>>610900892
You vote Wilders?
>>
>>610896265
>irradiated resources

>resources
>africa

Unless slavery is reinstated, pick one.
>>
File: 1429276164216.jpg (214 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1429276164216.jpg
214 KB, 800x533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKCmVTIqJ6Q
>>
>>610900693
you're an idiot!!! the only solution is sharks with fricken laser beams on their heads
>>
>>610901067
>voting for the kike master
oy vey you must be a good goy
>>
>>610901271
africa has a lot of rare metals and shit
>>
>>610900892

they turned their own country to shit now they are moving on to others.

like a fucking virus
>>
what do you call 100k niggers at the bottom of the ocean? a good start!!
>>
>>610894978
Send them back. Our resources aren't infinite and I'm not in the mood for a civil war 15 years from now.
>>
Let 'em come to America. In fact bring the whole population of Africa to America, then we'll go to Africa and build it into the world's greatest country. We'll give America to the Blacks so they stop bitching about reparations and unite them with all their countrymen from Africa. None are allowed to stay in Africa though, they have to leave and we'll start from scratch.
>>
>>610901477
It's not like there are many choices.
The only "sane" parties are either communist, backwards christian or run by shekelstein.
>>
It is awesome to be able to go somewhere and not see/hear niggerloving bullshit 24/7. I am so tired of the racial division in US. I wish niggers would realize they are being used as pawns.
>>
Deadly force is the only viable option, if we let them in they keep coming, if we send back they just try again. They need to know they aren't welcome to just infest our shores, if they wish for a better life then apply via proper routes or make themselves a better life where they are.
>>
>>610901484
i think he was saying that by nuking the place it will leave many of those resources and the surrounding area irradiated and difficult to extract.
>>
>>610901644
a drop in the ocean?
>>
>>610901715
Wilders is shekelstein you delusional idiot. The only relevant parties are d66 and vdd. If you don't agree you're either an arbeider or a neet.
>>
>>610901791
>if we send back they just try again.
Can't we make profit out of that one?
Just selling them tickets to Europe and when they are almost there send them back and have them try again?
>>
>>610901067

Fuck yes. They paint him as an extremist and a retard in the media but the man is a fucking GENIUS I tell you.

His campaign plan
>get the fuck out of europe because we have to pay for a lot of other countries, raising our cost of living to the point where we can't live properly. It's all WORK WORK WORK until you die.
>kick all foreign criminals out back to their country
>do something about islamic extremists
>stop immigration

What will likely happen if he gets some actual power, since he has to work together with the treehuggers and thus has to compromise:

>demands on the netherlands get toned down, no more crazy things like "hey, do you know how much MONEY we save if we stop taking care of the elderly and everyone works until they're 70"
>deport foreign criminals
>kick out religious extremists
>tone down rampant immigration of uneducated people, keep it limited to educated people who are actually willing to learn the language and work

He's gotten shit done like this in the past. A lot of people are secretly racist but they can't go around saying anything because the "treehuggers" are very quick to use violence when someone disagrees, so they vote for him to let the world know we're tired of this crap that's happening to our country.
>>
There are no good black people, they're all nigger, PROVE ME WRONG.

PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T
>>
File: 1338681692403.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1338681692403.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>610901715
>communists
>sane
>>
>>610902058
If they had money then yes, but they don't because they are fucking useless niggers
>>
File: IMG_20141009_174229.jpg (124 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141009_174229.jpg
124 KB, 570x380
now 2015
>>
>>610901941
>D66 and VVD.
You are either immensely naive or immensely corrupt.
>>
>>610902287
Just think about how incredibly retarded the other parties are when communism looks sane in comparison.
>>
>>610902299
Well apparently they do have some spare money, otherwise they wouldn't get on those rafts to begin with. These things are pretty expensive.
>>
>>610894978
i didn't know they made inflatable rafts that big
>>
>>610902430
>or not a poorfag
ftfy
Wacht nou maar gewoon op je uitkering, kun je weer Schultenbrau kopen en rondrijden in je Suzuki uit '98
>>
>>610902181
i can think of at max 12. but thats it.
>>
>>610894978
Answer is simple = DIE

ISIS have ports in Libya and other northern African states and are sending these people across. There will be Ebola soon in Europe unchecked. Sure the customs will get them and quarantine them but one will escape
>>
>>610902957
>Implying I'm poor
Ik heb gewoon een studie hoor, en ik kom aardig rond.
Gelukkig ben ik niet zo dom om op D66 te stemmen.
>>
>>610902760

Getting on a smuggler's boat is very expensive so the people getting on these boats tend to be warlords and other murderous looting types.
>>
>>610896945
hello newfriend! :^)
>>
Imagine a world without niggers and sandniggers. Where I live, crime rate would go down by 98%. We would have billions more money to spend on young and old people.

But nope, let more of these fuckers come here to rape, murder and steal.
>>
>>610903002
holy balls i didnt even think about isis. they are sending islamaniggers to europe as "refugees" to start massive terrorist networks all over europe. the downfall of europe may happen even faster. or the rise of a new nazi reich. either will be fun to see.
>>
>>610896945

That's nice but 98% of the somalis here are unemployed and spend their days chewing quat. The other 2% is legally disabled.

>meanwhile I work 70 hours a week in a high end software development job so I can save up for a house
>>
>>610903340
Well then. We can surely squeeze every last dollar out of their pockets.
>>
just open the boarders then maybe europe will not be full of stuck up euro trash and maybe suck less ass
>>
>>610896945
when the fuck did people start thinking B was a moral or ethical land? this is the land of chaotic evil or neutral. B is the anus of the internet. the place for trolls to troll trolls trolling other trolls. edgy doesn't exist here. white knighting is only in jest. so please for the love of satan keep it uncivilized!
>>
>>610896945
>save them all, give them home, allow them to work in their new countries

hehe
>>
If you are white but don't want every nonwhite on the planet dead you are literal dog shit.
>>
>>610894978

We should take a hard line with niggers and muslims. Theres no reason to let these sub-humans dictate shit to us any longer.
>>
>>610904030
incorrect i am fine with chincs and spics. I just want to cleanse the darkness from our lands.
>>
File: 1429342388772.webm (503 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429342388772.webm
503 KB, 1920x1080
>>610904030

this

eat shit and die
>>
>>610903749

If there was a job involving murdering people with machetes and looting while paying taxes and declaring what you stole, sure.
>>
>>610896945
>save them all, give them home, allow them to work in their new countries
>allow them to work
>work
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 229x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 229x246
>>610894978
Welcome them in with open arms...what else?
>I mean what's the worst that can happen; I'm sure they'll assimilate right in and contribute to your economy...
>>
>>610904273
faggot detected. go back to tumblr otherkin tree fucking faggot
>>
Newfag here... How can i archive this glorious thread? It gives me hope that I'm not the only one who sees these people as the plague!
>>
>>610894978

maybe if they also carried bags of cocaine the europeans wouldn't just let them sink
>>
>>610894978
Realize that you or no one else owns any part of the speck we all call home; and let them live their lives while you continue living yours.
See? Simple.
>>
>>610904030
this, fuck nigger scum
>>
>>610904295
I was thinking of putting them in this "human trafficking carousel", ferrying them between Europe and Africa without them ever reaching European mainland.
>>
>>610901271
>Africa is second only to Russia in raw resources
Why does everyone always want to use nukes? Nukes are old news and cause way too much collateral.
Instead, develop a fatal disease that only targets humans with genes specific to blacks, we have the capability to do it.
Spray that shit everywhere, problem solved.
>>
>>610904505
https://4archive.org/
>>
It's because of the lazy Italien fucks sheltering them. Should hand over to Germany. We know how to deal with large populations of unworthy scum. But the world wouldn't let us, because muh morals and justice for all
>>
>>610904030
upvoted
>>
>>610904761

That sounds like a lot of effort instead of just dumping them into the ocean so you can pick up the next batch.
>>
>>610904658
roody-poo faggot detected. go back to tumblr yadayada
>>
>>610900832
only newfags say newfag. learn your lesson, kid
>>
bigger machineguns
>>
>>610903474
i know which one would be more beneficial for europe
>>
>>610904784
Thank you kind sir
>>
>>610903474
Hopping for a NAZI uprising. We should never have fought Hitler and we should have nuked china and Korea. Its clear that the more we know about each other in the age of technology the more we hate each other.
We have a choice to take them out NOW when they are worthless niggers, hungry and a bit goat shepherdy or wait untill they make up a sizeable % of our own societys cause problems and throw rockets at us back. We are fighting a medieval force in the age of technology. We act now or die.
>>
>>610904658
>continue living yours
Ok, as long as I get to stop paying taxes to support welfare shits
>>
>>610904761
no one wants to fuck half starving niggers.
>>
>>610904400
If you don't want immigrants to come to your country you either close your borders (which european countries wont do) OR you try to figure out why they're coming over and have a response to that problem.
>>
>>610894978
What should be done

Use the rafts for strafing run practice's, bonus if still full of niggers.
>>
>>610904872
>just dumping them into the ocean so you can pick up the next batch.
That might work too but you have to do it very subtle or the moral maffia goes batshit insane.
>>
throw them in oven or gas chamber
>>
>>610904980
the nazis right?
>>
>>610894978

Replace the water with nerve gas
>>
>>610896456
>white africa
Rhodesia 2: Electric Nigaroo
>>
File: 1425484341409.jpg (90 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
1425484341409.jpg
90 KB, 600x411
>>
>>610905017
well hoping a nazi uprising in europe with squelch the commie lefties and tree fucking multiculturalists and the nignog lovers. and generally destabilize europe as a whole. maybe even break up the EU which may happen anyway.
>>
Do African Niggers swim? Niggers in U.S. of the fuckin A. mostly don't swim and just drown when crossing swamps and shit carrying log chains.
>>
>>610896945
>i was born in this country, i work my fucking ass 12 hour a day 7 days per week, i gain a shit of money and i respect the law, but kill me because i think different
>let the niggers in, who dont know the meanning of hard work or civilization for that matters
cuckold fag
>>
File: 1387516584840.jpg (24 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1387516584840.jpg
24 KB, 500x376
>>610894978
Send em through the Circle of the Magi's tower before they hit mainland USA, we could use a few million tranquil picking up garbage and stuff.
>>
>>610904769
We tried doing that with AIDS and ebola

I didn't tell you this.
>>
>>610905760
i didn't even notice that he said kill us for having a difference of opinion lol fuck tumblr needs to go away
>>
>>610900889
yeah fuck human rights, you only should have rights if you work and contribute to society.
>>
>>610905268

You're smuggling "people", you shouldn't be posting pics to twitter in the first place.
>>
>>610897648
kek and bang on
>>
>>610894978
>>What should be done?

Exterminate all niggers.
>>
Hey faggots, what about the mexican/hispanic/native/etc. refugees coming into USA? None of you are doing shit about them either
>>
I didn't feel anything when I heard....this goddamn site has turned me into a heartless racist scumbag.
>>
>>610896945
It's because of people like you that my country has gone to shit.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.