[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I've been fapping to my cousin a lot over this week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7
File: 1429322219900.png (930 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1429322219900.png
930 KB, 720x540
> I've been fapping to my cousin a lot over this week. I feel like sharing the story behind it. I'll continue if you're interested.

I had a pervy cousin 5 yrs older than me.
There was always a lot of sexual tension between us (me being horny teenager and her always trying to provoke me).
Even my other cousins knew but are too ashamed to discuss/confront. She used to french me in front of everyone and say that she's just practicing.
She always tries to sit on my lap whenever I was at uncles place. Or lean her back against my crotch if I'm laying down on the couch watching TV.
She also used to do the classic "wrestle" with lot of fondling and groin to groin touching. We never actually talked about any of it but we both knew
we wanted it. This one time we were sitting on our dining table chatting just the two of us and I just rested my feet on her chair while toes slightly risen.
I accidentally touched her crotch with my toes (she was wearing a skirt) and she had this immediate reaction, her eyes brightened. I took this as a chance
and kept rubbing her until I actually felt something wet on my toe. It was so intense that both of us knew what was going on but no one said a word.
We even stopped chatting. I was acting as if I'm eating chips and she acted as if she's reading a magazine.
It got so hot and she finally let out a soft moan. I think then she felt like its getting out of hand and immediately got up from there and rushed to take a shower.
As she got out of shower toweling her hair, I was just walking by that hall and she gave me this huge grin to tacitly let me know what she had done in the bathroom.
It was so freaking hot and taboo because this happened during holidays and we had a whole bunch of relatives and kids/other cousins at home
>>
> pic not related
>>
>>610694421
Post pic of her.
>>
File: never_forget.png (254 KB, 546x419) Image search: [Google]
never_forget.png
254 KB, 546x419
>>610694713
Can't. Here's a close one.

She's half Moroccon.
>>
did you fuck her?
>>
>>610695344
Its was not technically fucking but yeah we did things.
>>
>>610694421
Bump for wincest
>>
Keep telling us about another situations that happened between you two
>>
>>610695937
i second this
>>
>>610695706
well then.. tell the story
>>
>>610694421
Bumping for potential
>>
Why is the story normal and the commentary greentext
>>
>>610694421
Something always happens every time we meet. Like if I'm staying over at my uncles place she asks me to bunk in her queen even though they had an awesome futon I could crash on. She does lot of touching and wrestling when the lights are on but puts a pillow in between us as soon as the lights are out. This one time one of my other 'slow' cousin was in the same room when we were "wrestling" and he asked why we were getting so "intimate like in the romantic movies" to which she said "He's like my little brother. I can do anything I want and it won't mean a thing. Why don't you mind your own fucking business." She's a little bitchy. She does crazy stuff like, just walk into bathroom while I'm showering without knocking and just checks her out in the mirror and leaves. When I'm bunking with her in her bed. I usually wake up late. Just as I'm waking up she comes back from the shower and yells at me to hide myself under the sheets so she can put on clothes. If I try to sneak a peak she'd slap hard on my thigh very close to my crotch. When I'm sitting on the bed or on a high chair talking to her, she deliberately sits on the floor right in front of me so I can get a good look through her blouse. That bitch had some serious issues but the horny teenager I was I succumbed to her.

> More coming. Typing as fast as I can.
>>
>>610696328
Cause I'm retarded.
>>
File: 16578659456481.jpg (57 KB, 625x456) Image search: [Google]
16578659456481.jpg
57 KB, 625x456
>>
>>610696625
So this one time I was back to hometown for holidays from college, I guess I was 18-19 (don't remember exactly) and instead of going to my home I thought I'd stay at my uncle's cause we're fucking poor and my uncle had an awesome gaming PC. But this time it was different with my cousin because I'm seeing her after about 3-4 years and I've matured quite a lot, had a girl friend at college and wasn't really expecting anything especially cause she's already engaged and already set a date for her marriage for after 2 years. But bam surprise, she shows up with my uncle to receive me at the airport. She's been working out. She's become all toned and tanned and I shit you not she wore yoga pants and sports bra to the airport. When I asked, she said she was about to go for a run and found out that I was coming to town as my uncle was taking the car out of the driveway and just hopped in to pick me up. After looking at her like that, all that "maturity" was gone in a flash. I didn't even register the fact that she's engaged, didn't care. I felt like groping the shit out of that ass.
>>
>>610696625
fuck her OP
>>
File: 1427733010848.jpg (96 KB, 400x457) Image search: [Google]
1427733010848.jpg
96 KB, 400x457
>>610697075
>>
>>610694421
are we getting more pics of the 1st girl?
>>
>>610697331
that is so quite, still not ready that wall of text.
>>610697271
/thread - so many can be done with this way
>>
Hey OP? This is fucking hot, dude. Reminds me of when I wanted to fuck my cousin, but we weren't blood relatives and she also wasn't attractive.
>>
>>610697075
She lost some of them boobs (still very perky) but, dat ass is still fat. After I reached home, she put on her bitch mode and said she doesn't feel like going for the run and just wanted to go back to bed. On bed she won't put the the comforter on and was just sleeping in those tights. The computer is in her room. My uncle knows I love gaming so he brought my luggage straight to her room and was showing me all the new cool stuff he bought for this PC. So he turned the PC on and asked me to check it out and left. There I was just trying hard to control my boner just staring at her curves and her toned abs with the computer on. After a while she pulled the sheets up to her waist and then I thought I'd actually play something so I have something to talk about with my uncle during our breakfast. So I started playing something and since I'm a gamerfag I very quickly forgot about my sleeping cousin behind me and was just hard core killing fags. All of sudden my cousin pats me on the back (I guess its been like 1hr) and brings me hot chocolate (she knows I love hot chocolate). Puts it on the table and lifts my arm away from the mouse and sits right on my lap, thigh to thigh, she's slightly sweaty from the work out and a little wet. She nonchalantly pulls my arm back around her and puts it back on the mouse and asks "hey anon what are you playing?". That's it, instaboner. I'm average size, but it was so raging hard that I'm sure she felt it poking in between her thighs. On top of it that mild sweat + deodorant is really turning me on. I was speechless for a second but I instantly became that immature little bitch that I used to be of her and started to put on that "I don't know what's going on face" and started chatting up. It was so fucking weird. She was asking all casual questions with my boner stuck in between her thigh hole like how are things at college.etc
>>
>I had a pervy cousin 5 yrs old
[BREATHING INTENSIFIES]
>-er than me.
THANK GODS!
>>
>>610697478
More plox
>>
>>610695056
>half Moroccon.
Ewww you shitskin subhuman piece of shit. Get out of here and Europe.
>>
>>610694421
So why haven't you Fucked this woman yet?
>>
>>610697725
kek
>>
>>610697478
So we were chatting up nonchalantly catching up on events with my body rubbing against her with my boner poking against her with our usual "this is not sexual at all" faces, while I'm playing. Now all of a sudden my aunt comes in with my breakfast, apparently my uncles asked her to bring it to the computer so I can have food while I game. And she was SHOCKED. She didn't know what to say. I still remember and cringe when i recall her face at that moment. She knew it was weird and sexual as fuck. With a stifled laughter she asked my cousin to get off of me, to which my cousin says "Its alright I'm not disturbing him, I'm only talking to him while he's dead and waiting to re spawn" and there I was sitting with an awkward poker face dunno what to say. My aunt knew it was very wrong and wanted to get her off of me, and was saying random stupid things like I will be crushed and she should get off. But for all of that my cousin didn't even give a flying fuck and just goes, without even looking at her, "you have to try this Mom, he's so comfy" As a last resort she asks her to come to the kitchen as if she needed help with something to which my cousin sighs and finally gets off my lap. As she was getting up my aunt noticed me raising my leg to hide the boner. But it was too hard not to be noticed. My shorts at the tip of my boner got a little wet from my cousin sweat, it was too hard to miss. I was fucking embarrassed and my heart was beating so hard. But I just ignored her and screamed at the screen as if I was shouting at some other dude in game.
>>
inb4 Cotton eyed joe
>>
>>610698148
Dude you need to fuck her, like a few nights before her wedding.
>>
>>610698148
This bitch of a cousin has a little sister who is exactly my age (I didn't care for her much), who was also got home for the holidays. Once day while we were out having lunch at a restaurant my uncle suggested that we should all do something for that night and I suggested we could rent a dvd on the way home and watch a horror movie. (I always loved watching horror movies, so I can scare the shit out of my cousins by screaming at intense scenes etc). So we rented the movie "Mirrors" on the way back home but on the way my uncle gets a call from his work and he had to leave for somewhere that night to which my aunt got really pissed cause they were supposed to attend a party that night. Long story short, my uncle's gonna be out of town for 2 days and my aunt's not gonna be home that night and she might even stay back there (DUI etc, and this was some rich as party they had rooms for guests etc). So its night, both of my cousin's already started bitching that they have to watch the horror movie, To make it worse I insisted that they we watch it with lights out and if they said no, I bullshitted that they have to listen to me cause I was their guest and shit. We started watching the movie while sitting on the bed with our backs to the headboard with me in the middle with my two cousins next to me. here comes the first scary scene both my cousin's grab my arm hard and hug it real hard cause they're scared as shit. As they did that I got all the boob grope I wanted and complimentary little cousin's boobs too. It was dark so I didn't mind hiding the bulge in my shorts, but somehow my bitchy cousin noticed that and started getting frisky, pushing her arm further into me or tugging my arm into her as if she's getting scared from the movie. So I figured I'd start making her horny so I crossed my legs Indian style so my thigh can rest on her, while slowly grinding it as if I'm adjusting my posture.

> inb4 two cousin fantasy
> its not
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x361
Cmon op. Need to tap that
>>
>>610694421
Sauce?
>>
>>610698148
I bet her dad touched her as a child, and everyone on her side of the family knows about it but refuses to say anything. She does all this sexual stuff with you partly because she's into it, but also to get back at them. By acting so sexual with her cousin she threatens to expose the shit that happened to her. Nobody says anything because they don't want to deal with the embarrassment.

Just get her alone and Take her anon. She'll probably go wild on your dick.
>>
>>610698707
My bitch cousin didn't like the fact that my other cousin's getting close to me. I didn't realize it at first but when she repeatedly kept sending her away asking her to bring water and then something else, I understood what was going on. She actually put a pillow on the otherside when my lil cousin was in the kitchen to make us popcorn. I was so fucking turned on, especially because she usually acts all bitchy making me want her, for the first time she wanted me so bad that she didn't care she was making it so fucking obvious. I figured I should make good use of this to get some good gropes that night. Usually when we are on the couch watch TV she does the same thing where she leans very closely on me so my arm is always groping her sideboob but this time, she directly pulled my arm against her chest and clutched so hard that I can feel her cup through her thin PJs. My plan was to start acting as if I'm getting scared so I can make a move. But it got much better.
>>
>>610698707
moar
>>
>>610695056
does she have a similar sized penis as the one in the pic too?
>>
>>610698873
Or she is just a slut.
>>
>>610699197
moar
>>
>>610699437
Yes, but WHY she is a slut is an important question.
>>
File: 1421277569264.jpg (44 KB, 350x427) Image search: [Google]
1421277569264.jpg
44 KB, 350x427
>>610699555
>>
>>610699555
No need to get all scientific here. Regardless of why is she a slut or if she is one, OP should fuck the everloving shit put of her
>>
>>610699555
Lol. I think is pretty obvious. She has a platonic love for his little ousin since old times. She feel like he is for her. You know marry between cousins is a common thing.
>>
>>610699825
>You know marry between cousins is a common thing
maybe for fucking Snackbars it is.
>>
>>610699825
Can you even pontificate Nigga?
>>
>>610699197

So my lil cousin gets back with the popcorn and was surprised to see a pillow where she was sitting, but she didn't care and just sat in the chair in front of the computer ( we were watching the movie on the computer). I started acting as if I'm getting scared too and feigned couple screams at some scenes as cringy as it sounds. I over did this to a point where my cousins started laughing at me for being a lil pussy. I actually did a pretty good job. Towards the end of the movie I was pretending to shiver. After the movie when they turned the lights on I was all sweaty and shivering (little did they know it was from all the groping) but they thought I was actually terrified from the movie. So anyways, I was supposed to sleep on the futon and my lil cousin to bunk with the bitchy one. but they were genuinely concerned that I got so scared "anon you should sleep with us in this room. you look really scared, you probably wion;t get any sleep, if you;re gonna sleep living room alone" I figured I'll grab the sleeping bag and sleep in their room. But my bitch cousuin insists that the floor won't be comfortable and that I should sleep with them on the bed. We used to do this when we were kids where 5 of us, me my bro, these two cousins and the other slow cousin used to sleep across, in the same bed. She said it would be like that. I was too excited and immediately said yes, it was so unreal. I was gonna sleep at one end of the bed but no they made em sleep in the middle of them it was so fucking tight in there cause it was just a freaking queen, so I nonchalantly turned to my side and put my arm around my bitchy cousin and started to feign sleeping.
>>
>>610699197
Post more you bastard, I'm losing my harbl
>>
>>610700003
Not a terrible thing.

>00003
..quints have recently appeared..
>>
>>610700114
OP if this is Legit than those girls have read you like a fucking book. They know whats up, they know what you're after.

You aint slick nigga.

Even so, if it works, who really gives a fuck?
>>
>>610700114
I knew what I had to do, it was all building up to this moment the entire day. I have my arm around her, all I had to do was to explore her body, grope the shit out of it. i was sure she wouldn't stop me cause I know her. I remembered her abs from the morning I wanted to feel them. I moved very slowly around her body so she would just think I'm adjusting my arm around her, also I was afraid if it was so obvious, she might stop me and the whole thing might get ruined. So i slowly moved my hand up and down around her waist feeling her abs. She has a really awesome looking belly button also my fetish, I eventually wanted to push my had so I can feel it. I did it slowly, her abs were tight, she's been really working out, I could feel em. Since I noticed no resistance I started moving my hand faster and eventually pushed my middle finger right upto her belly button and made a circle around the edge. Boy did she respond to that. She had a shiver in her body, she raised her leg, had a little gasp and delicately turned to her back. So now my palm is literally just resting on her stomach with my middle finger dug into her belly button, my boner's back. Since she's turned to her back, it was too crampy/ her body was pressing against me. and my boner started poking into the side of her thigh. I understood what's going on. She's loving it.
>>
Come on OP deliver my boner wont last forever
>>
>inb4 dinosaur
>>
>inb4 Loch ness monster
>>
>inb4 no condor
>>
Post a pic OP
>>
inb4 wincest
>>
>>610700495
>belly button
boner lost, op, you missed by about eight inches
>>
>inb4 chicken out and nothing happens
>>
>>610700495
Now that I figured she's being accepting and enjoying this I wanted to go for the boobs, but I was afraid cause its too bold to just put my arm right away on her boobs. I was still trying to maintain "this is not sexual, i'm only adjusting my arm around you" thing. I wanted to start with the side boob and work inch by inch towards her nipple. So casually as if I'm adjusting my arm I pulled back so my fingertips are right under her sideboob. while I was about to begin my boob ascension I felt her bra backstrap starting from the cup on the side, for some reason I loved feeling that edge. I kept moving my finger across it without actually going for the boobs, ever so nonchalantly as if I'm just adjusting my arms inch by inch. I loved it I have fapped to her used panties and bra in the past, but being able to actually touch them while they are on really turned me on. and I was doing it so bad that I didn't realize it was teasing her. I noticed her breath started to pace. That turned me on even more, my dick was throbbing a little too hard that it must've hurt her thigh. All of a sudden she gets up and goes to the bathroom. I was disappointed and thought that was all I was going to get and she's probably gonna finish in the bathroom. so I turned to my back and noticed the time on the clock. Its already been a good 1 1/2 hr that I started my finger work. I was very slow, cause I was afraid she might reject at any point and push my arm away. But to my surprise she immediately comes back from the bathroom and sleeps on her side. I was feeling awkward and didn't know what to do, so I ask her, "do you mind if I put my arm around you, its crampy in here" to which she takes my arm and wraps it around her belly and says "sure you scared little fuck" with a small chuckle
>>
>>610700495
Did you smell your finger?
>>
Op is a slow typer
>>
>>610701211
OP is also a fucking pussy
>>
> inb4 OP confirmed as J.K. Rowling
>>
>>610701461
I would have gone for waist line and creeped my hand down slowly
>>
>>610701149
I thought she went to pee or something and was happy that this thing didn't end. So I resumed my finger work to go for the nipples. I've done enough groping the past but I never got an actual feel for her nipples with my finger tips. I wanted that and had a very strange feeling that its gonna happen. I wanted to play around with her strap again first and work up like i was doing. This time I was feeling much more confident than before so without thinking much I pulled back my palm up to her side. I was shocked. guess what, there is no strap. She took her bra off when she went to the bathroom. Ha, I understood she was asking for it. But I still didn;t wanna rush to the boob right away, I wanted to get her to that racy breath. I ran her side for nice couple minutes until I can feel her ribcage up and down from the side. and there it is, slowly slid my finger tips until I can feel the soft sideboob from the hard ribcage. It was divine, I never directly felt her boobs with my finger tips, whenever we groped in the past it used to be with the back of my hand or my arm or side of my arm/elbow cause we always maintained that "this groping was just by accident" notion. so it was the first time touching and feeling the softness of her boobs with my finger tips through her thin pjs, my boners back up. I wanted to poke it between her ass and it wasn't hard to do so as our bodies were already so close. Now I slowly moved my fingers further up until I can feel them little bumps on the areola and slowly up and I meet already hardned nipple. It was ecstatic.
>>
>>610701563
kek
>>
>>610701563
I knew it was J.K. all along, the writing was horrible......
>>
>inb4 op is loch ness monster
>>
>>610701628
> the areola
God damn, OP
>>
continue
>>
So did you eat her shit or what
>>
>>610701628
I just ran my finger making circles around her nipple she was getting heavily turned on by this.. every now and then she's letting out a slight moan.. whenever she did that I tried to push my dick between her buttcheeks but the pjs kept pushing my dick back. I wanted to take it to the next level I wanted to touch her bare boobs. I figured she is totally under my control and I was sure she would not pull my hand back anymore. I started by sliding my middle finger inbetween the buttons to start feeling her skin, she wasn't resisting.. but the buttons are spaced so closely that I could only push two fingers inside... I was feelign condifent enought to just unbutton them.. I just went for it I unbuttoned one of them with one hand, made enough room for 4 fingers to get in and just went for the other nipple, it was hard. her chest was warm and I could feel her racy heart beat while I slid my fingers across to reach that nipple. I was feeling her boob but since she was on her side, her shirt was stuck under her side and my finger's kinda are tightly fit in between her shirt and the boob and I'm struggling to make a good circle around that nipple she noticed that and she turned to lie on her back while lifitng up her back so the shirt is loosened .. now I have full boob access.. I was just going at it but all of this was happening very slowly.. still as if she doesn't exactly know what was going on as if she's asleep and was just adjusting herself on the bed. It was getting really hot.. my dick poking her wasn;'t helping either. I wanted to go for the vag.
>>
>>610701149
did it ever occur to you to, I don't know, actually follow her out of the room you dense fuck?! she obviously wanted more but not in front of her little sister even if she was sleeping.
>>
>>610702066
This guy gets it
>>
>>610701158
>>610701944
>>610701563
>underrated posts
>>
>>610702066
this
>>
>>610702043
so did you fuck her or not?
>>
>>610702381
SHHHH we don't want spoilers you fucking nigger
>>
>>610702043
I slowly started moving my palm towards her pants. I was feeling her abs while I was doing so and as I just about to slide my fingers in her pants.. she stops me by lifting her leg,, bending her knee... but I was feeling very confident.. I ever so gently pushed her leg back down by pushing down her knee and started working my way up from the inner thigh.. she was working out but she has an awesome ass and nice plump thighs.. morrocon thighs.. I slowly slide my palm along her inner thigh until I can meet her crotch. She was not wearing any panties. she probably took them off when she left for the bathroom earlier... so she did expect me to go there which gave me confidence to feel her.. i started rubbing my finger in between that camle toe .. her crotch is already warm as fuck.. she definitely wants it.. so I was gently rubbing it.. I no longer cared for the "uh-oh I accidentally put my finger here" bull shit. I just raised my had shove my middle finger under her pussy between her tight thighs and just started rubbing it.. she started gently moaning.. so I started rubbing faster and also humping her thigh with my dick ... it got to the point that she was too excited and raised her back slightly gasping.. for which I thought.. fuck it..just slide my hand inside her pants and pulled them a little down awkwardly.. raised her legg by bending the knee and started fingering and rubbing her clit.. I undid my shorts so my dick is out and started to rub it against her bare thigh.. it was too hot for me.. she started gasping and I saw that as a chance and just took her arm and wrapped her hand around my dick.. without a word she started stroking it...
>>
>>610702066
where i assumed the post was going, OP is retard
>>
>>610702043
You sound like the most beta/autistic fuck ever.
>>
OP is gonna make retard babies
>>
>>610702426
Nigga are you 16
>>
>>610702422
Hush cocksucker
>>
>>610702426
I get the game OP, since it's taboo you can't just go for it, gotta be "accidental".
>>
>>610702678
saying nigga just makes you sound retarded you fucking wigger suck my fat cock
>>
>>610702426
I was going strong .. it was hot but I knew I wasn't gonna cum I wanted to make her cum first. If the past is any indication I was sure she'd let me finish so I started going faster.. I forgot all that fear and almost got up to eat that pussy but she just pushed me back to the bed...eventually she orgasms.. clutching my dick very hard while cumming.. she stopped acting scared.. she just spead her legs.. bearthing heavily she cums.. I never closely watched any woman orgasm like that.. feeling what she;s going through.. it felt amazing.. after she turnes her head to me.. finally opens her eye.. kissed me real passionately uses one arm behind my head to push my tonge into her mouth she's looking me dead in the eye.. she started jerking my dick slowly so the bed won't rock.. it didn't take long before I flooded her hand with my cum.. its till date the best orgasm i've ever had.. I mean I haven't bneen with a lot of girls but i was sure this is once in a liftime orgasm...she takes that hand wipes it to the inside of her pants like on the other side of the thigh... she pulls them back up.. buttons her shirt.. wraps her arm around me pulls me real close to her and give me this kiss I won't forget for rest of my life.. all while looking me dead in the eye.. it didn't feel like her usual bitchy self.. it was very passionate.. its as if our years long accumulated sexual tension is finally consummated (lel) and it felt complete.. for a moment I felt like I loved her.. but it idn't take very long before I realised it was just taht moment thingy.. then she smiled and we spooned and just slept.. I looked at the clock before going to bed and we have been doing taht for a nice 3 hrs...
>>
>>610702657
That only happens with brothers/sisters and father/mother.
>>
>>610702426
If I wouldn't know better, I'd think a woman wrote this. The amount of details
Then again:
> humping her thigh with my dick
>>
>>610702973
LEL. Fuck you.
>>
OP put id in her pussy
>>
File: SISTER GF.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
SISTER GF.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>610694421
>>
>>610702902
Next time go for penetration. Best feeling ever having a family member's sopping slit wrapped around your dick.
>>
Picture of cousin with no face? I wanna see that body
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.