[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest: what is the worst thing you have ever done to hurt/torture/kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 29
File: `1.jpg (154 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
`1.jpg
154 KB, 960x960
Be honest: what is the worst thing you have ever done to hurt/torture/kill a living thing?
>>
>>610507902
literally nothing
not a joke
>>
>>610507902
I told someone about /b/ once
>>
i smashed a baby bird with a rock once when i was 8 years old, ain't even edgy anymore. was just a fucked up kid.
>>
>>610508125
you pay before or after the hits were made?
>>
>>610508125
5th grade with 5000 bitcoin? Back when it was like 1:1000 in value? A hitman for 5 bucks? ya ok.
>>
I raped and murdered 3 women
>>
>>610508355
Before but there was a refund if they couldn't do it.
>>
>>610507902
I killed a cat once, didn't torture it though.
>bait cat with food
>feed it while petting it to get its trust
>take with me 2 heavy duty garbage bags
>while cat is eating put bag over it
>stab with pocket knife in the neck area
>twist knife a bit
>put first garbage bag in the other bag
>take out the trash
>>
>>610508435
>>610508355
>2015
>what's b8?
>>
>>610508551
You deserve to die a horrible death.
>>
I stepped on an ant once
>>
>>610508551
why?
>>
>>610508551
Edgemaster an hero please
>>
>>610507902

Dropped a rock on a lizard's head. Smashed a crawdad with a rock. Killed probably a hundred box elder beetles at once with the swing of a shovel. Shot a bird with a .22 for no reason other than to kill it.

That's about it. I don't feel good about doing any of that shit, but I was a kid.

The worst was one time I watched a kid I know torch a cornered mouse alive with a can of WD-40 and a lighter. Fuck that kid. Later in life he got like 5 DUIs, serves him right.
>>
>>610507902
Experimented on ants by pulling off different body parts.
>>
>>610507902
Nothing too drastic. Well, I once gave preparing a chicken a try. Sliced up its neck, hanged it upside down on a metal cone as it bled out; and then poured boiling water on it to take care of the feathers.
I butchered it up later, but by then it was already dead so I doubt it counts.

There was also the time I killed a bunny with a karate chop and then cut around its fur so we could cook it. I'm not entirely sure he was dead by then, because he twitched every now and then; I probably didn't kill it correctly; he bled through the ears so it seemed like the job was done, probably I didn't hit it hard enough.

No pleasure derived from doing it, though. We just needed food and if I hadn't done it someone else would've.
>>
Bought dry ice and made a gas chamber. Killed a few cats. Watched them suffocate and struggle to take their last breaths.
>>
coyotes are a huge nuisance where i live and i used to have this god tier cat( never clawed, super chill, just a great pet) who got eaten. to get revenge, i put bream on a deep sea hook and hung it from a tree. it worked too, the first one i caught hung there all night before i lit it on fire.
>>
>>610508623
well that original post has vanished for some reason
>>
>>610507902
I constantly stabbed your mother in the vagina with my dick
>>
>>610508551
> Future serial killer
>>
>>610508551
you piece of shit. id like to do the same thing to you.
>>
>>610508551
for your sake please check yourself into a mental health clinic and talk about this with a professional. despite what you may think that is definitely not normal behavior.
>>
>>610507902
I beat the shit out of my cousins hamster, I am very surprised it is still alive. I was rock hard while I did this and would often cum on it and slap it with my dick.
>>
>>610508551
wut the fuck is wrong with you1
>>
>>610508671
>>610508714
>>610508742
I hated that cat, it was a fat ginger street cat that always attacked my cat and would steal his food. one day see my cat with bold patches and scratches probably because of the fat ginger cat, I had it with that cat, kill it week later. It's not like I have a history of torturing animals or something just protecting my cat. sheesh when did /b/ become filled with moralfags. also cat died a rather fast painless death, he didn't suffer. probably would have died anyway a much worse death on the streets
>>
>>610508869
fuck you
>>
>>610509322
i don't care i just wanted to know why
>>
>>610509236
>>610509128
>>610509071
>>610508996
see >>610509322
>>
One time my friends and I were tripping on mushrooms. We gave a tiny stem to his hamster, and about half an hour later it started doing backflips and running like crazy in its wheel. We thought it was funny as shit until it was dead in the morning. Too much psilocybin? Heart attack from experiencing what no rodent should? I dunno. Felt bad about it for several days, but he was old as shit.
>>
File: 1425998546591.jpg (52 KB, 481x600) Image search: [Google]
1425998546591.jpg
52 KB, 481x600
As a child I drowned baby birds in a nest.
>>
>>610509322
>sheesh when did /b/ become filled with moralfags

Probably ever since Lolcats and worsoned when saving Disty the cat.
>>
>>610509605
*Dusty

Fuck me.
>>
>>610509322
nice cover up. crazy fuck.
>>
>>610508869
Please an hero
Preferably by eating dry ice
>>
>killed a couple birds with bb guns
>shot a squirl in half with a .22 rifle
>shot another squirls face off with a small shotgun.

i feel terrible about it all
>>
>>610509322
This. Its a fucking cat, people. All the power to you anon. You had a reason to do it, and at the end of the day its a fucking at. We're at the top of the fucking food chain and were supposed to treat animals better than we do each other? Fuck off you new age hippies
>>
>>610507902
On my stove there were ants crawling all over a frying pan with grease in it.
I turned on the burner and watched them all getting burned and panicking and running for the handle of the pan.
Was the first time I realized ants were living beings that feel pain and desire to live like I do.
I had been raised to believe they were just little unfeeling robots that you should kill.
I learned a lot. Too bad the ants had to suffer for me to learn.
Should have learned it from my parents beforehand but they were just retarded kids in adult bodies.
>>
I through a lizard on burning coals and watched it burn to death
I killed several lizards as a kid and hung them on a line in the hot 40° sun.
I don't even feel bad
>>
I choke a chicken everyday
>>
>>610509747
you dont haft to treat them like kings just leave them the fuck alone.
>>
>>610509747
Anon originally didn't mention any motive for killing the cat so it was implied it was simply random / for the keks, hence our reaction. If their is a motive as we know now it may still be questionable but at least it is not psychotic.
>>
I indirectly caused my ex's father to beat her so bad that it put her in the hospital. Her dad had a tendency to beat her and her brother so when she cheated on me I set her up so her father would get furious and beat the shit outta her. I didn't expect it to be as bad as a thought it would. 4 broken ribs, fractured forearm, dislocated fingers, broken jaw, broken orbital, fractured skull and a nasty concussion with a little brain hemoraging or whatever. Put her in the hospital for awhile. The dad was a pick and is currently in prison. Everything when better than expected.
>>
>>610507902
>what is the worst thing you have ever done to hurt/torture/kill a living thing?

Guy and his friend were shooting some b-ball outside of the school. B-ball hit my boombox. I got mad, picked him up, spun him around and threw him. Motherfucker moved to Bel Aire.
>>
>>610509995
you deserve the quads that were robbed from you

>take these dubs instead
>>
i once shot a with a air rifle pigeon.. hit it but it didn't die but it couldn't fly so i burnt it with a can of deodorant and a lighter then left it. Don't know if it died of the burns - if not a cat or something probably got it
>>
File: feel.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>610509750
thats some deep shit anon. the cat killer could learn alot from you.
>>
File: 1429045676084.jpg (23 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1429045676084.jpg
23 KB, 500x447
>>610510024
I kek'd
8/10
>>
>>610509898
Like the cat left OP and his property alone?

I don't bend over so that some kids pet can fuck with my property. Because its an animal its okay for it to do whatever it wants?
>>
>>610507902
i forceabley unrolled a rolly polly and it ripped in in half....i was around 5 or 6, but i was so fucking sad after that. i cried and buried him and said a prayer.
>>
>>610508551
My hero.
>>
>>610509898
eh, i dunno, it's actually kinda understandable because it was a stray and was fucking up OP's cat. personally, I would've caught the cat and brought it to the humane society, but it would've just gotten put down there, so really it's all kinda the same.
>>
why do you people think we want to hear about your animal abuse stories. Has no one here done anything to a human being?

I beat the shit out of this prep school kid in highschool because he tried to plant meth in my car. He had a black eye, a busted lip, and a cracked rib just in time for graduation. Tried pressing charges against me but then got charged for possession and distribution of controlled substance. We've all killed animals in our day its mans nature to kill. I've killed around 10 Canadian geese, a few cats, an eagle, and a wolf. Only one i feel bad about is eagle, actually killed it by shooting my pellet rifle in the air as a kid. Felt so bad.
>>
>>610509722
I've shot some birds with BB guns don't feel bad. Just being a kid. And as for shooting squirrels and shit... At least eat them. The least you could do is not let their meat go to waste. Honor ever life.
>>
Machine-gun hunted hogs. Guy I know has a pre-86 F/A AR-15 he inherited from his father, we took it out and chased some hogs down. Got one cornered and I just mag-dumped into it at like 10 feet.
>>
>>610508749
>but I was a kid
That's not an excuse.
Stop using it as an excuse.
>>
I smashed one bird's egg from a nest, was surprised that it was so warm
>>
>>610510433
you would be surprised what one would do for just a few more moments of life.
>>
>>610509750
I kill them by wiping them up with toilet paper and lighting that on fire. Some rubbing alcohol helps.
>>
>>610507902
When I was around 15 I had a pet snake and some mice to have babies to feed the snake.

Even when they were newborn they could scratch him, so I had to kill them before I could feed them to him.

So I'd take a newborn baby mouse and put it in a little tupperware container, then I'd put that in a freezer and let it die like that. I'd check every hour or so to see if it was still alive, was fascinating. Then once dead I'd thaw them back out and feed them to my snake.

Still feel bad about being interested in that, but their mother was a lot worse. She ate most of them.
>>
>>610510361

Aww

I did that when I was a kid, but the result was me just looking around to make sure nobody noticed, and burying it to hide it
>>
>>610510564
Ok fine. I accept responsibility for dropping a rock on a lizard. Happy, faggot?
>>
>>610507902
awwwww :( poor kid
>>
>>610510555

holy fuck
>>
File: Elvis.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Elvis.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>610508551
>>610509322
>heres my cat btw
>>
>>610507902
whoever did that on the playground should be lynched.
they need to be executed by the public
>>
>>610508491
Don't even doubt it
>>
>>610510673

what kind of pussy faggot snake did you own that couldn't take a baby mouse?
>>
>>610509750

Insects literally do not feel pain. It is known. Moron.
>>
>>610510797
what else is on?
>>
Killing animals is fine under a few conditions:
1. Self defense, and you have to really be in danger, no killing cats or Chihuahuas under this clause, this is for BIG dogs or bears ir shit.
2. You plan on eating it so the life isn't wasted and you kill it respectfully and quickly, so no torture you inbred fucks.
3. If it's genuinely suffering with no hope of ever recovering, once again do so humanely and quickly.

Anything outside of these is you just being a piece of shit.
>>
>>610510361
>rolly polly
what is that? a maggot?
>>
>>610507902
I got some good ones involving my pellet gun

>be 20, buy pellet gun, shoots like 1500fps and I was slinging 14 grain .177 pellets (heavy as u can get)
>came with a scope, spend ten minutes sighting it in
>decided to see what it could do, going to take out a squirrel
>a good 20 minutes till I get a shot. It's a fat motherfucker crossing an open power line.
>about 35 yards out, really wasn't thinking I was gona hit him
>pew.. Thunck!
>he drops hard but still moving a lot on ground. I run out there
>notice I hit him center back leg, probably wouldn't die for a few hours
>shit, I have one pellet and need to put him out, I feel pretty bad
>point blank to head
>pew
>straight through cheek, another non leathal shot, fuck
>no more pellets, he's squirming all around, I feel really bad.
>had my work boots on, go for a solid 15 yard punk.
>he's still no dead, I crush his head with my boot
>still kind of moving

That was the worst and last time I killed an innocent animal
>>
>>610510874
A baby Kingsnake.
>>
a rat in my garden was slowly dying of poison so I put the lil guy out of his misery by bashing him over the head with a rock... never felt so bad in my life
>>
I stuck a huge rolling pin up this chick's ass and fucked her silly with it, of course, she liked it, so I guess that doesn't count.
>>
>>610507902
I accidently stepped on a frog that I was releasing after raising it from a bunch of tadpoles, i slipped while carrying it, dropped it, stepped on it...it croaked its last in my hand...it was the single most evil thing i have ever done, its been 15 years and I still break out in sadness over it...
>>
>>610510453 the truth contains too much edge
>>
>>610510879
It is not known. It can not be decided wether they feel pain or not.
>>
I used to beat my pet cat every now and then. Had a lot of stress and frustration and I beat it all out on my cat.
Regretted it every time I did it but I never do it again anymore since I learned to controll myself.

What gave me feels is that all the times I beat him he still relies and loves me unconditionally just like when he was a kitty.
I would never harm my cat again.
>>
>>610507902
shot a bird with a BB gun. Execution shots with a BB gun after they fall dont work so well. So butt of the rifle to the dome was used to finish it off after the botched attempt.

The most cruel (but not really because its a fucking wasp) was my friend and I would take water guns and "Hunt" was[s/bees around my house. We'd spray them, then put them in a sealed jar full of water. Letting them drown basically. Woud up nearly filling that jar.

(Had some big ass hives around my house for some reason)
>>
>>610510925
I should also add this

4. The animal is invasive and/or destructive to properety or the local ecosystem. Once again, must be killed hunanely and respectfully.
>>
I raped a girl when i was in junior high.

She was a total cocktease though, pretty much molested me at school for several months. We were actually really good friends, then one day i took her to my house, held her down and stripped her. Not my proudest moment.

Surprisingly we're still friends today, i but wax from her every once in a while. She turned out pretty good too, all things considered
>>
>>610509534
more of her?
>>
File: 1424624658909.jpg (8 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1424624658909.jpg
8 KB, 250x208
>found a hurt bird with friends
>hang the poor bastar like a punching bag
>punch
>hatemyself

years later

>find a hurt bird
>heal bird at home
>fly throught fan
>cryalot
>>
Caught a feral cat in a lie trap. He was killing chickens and beating the shit out of the bar cat and too fast for my dogs to catch. He terrorized us for about a week. Even attacked my little sister. Finally caught him in the live trap and he turned that trap over about 20 times. So I broke his back leg with a bat and let him lose in front of my dogs.
>>
Plyed a RL game of Black and White with an anthill a few times with my buddy. Fucked up a lot of ants. Generally, yea, I fucked up a shitton of ants now that I think about it. Giving them waterslide rides in bottlecaps, digging up anthills and shit like that. But that phase didn't last long. Went fishing a few times too- would also qualify as torturing things- I feel embarassed about it now since I'm a vegetarian since y 12 and pretty much never intentionally hurt anything alive since then.

Don't feel the need to hurt people either. Always stayed out of fights. Talking can solve most stuff anyway, and if it can't- then a few words can also fuck their lives up worse than a few kicks.

Are there people I think deserve to die? Yea, but these are extreme cases- terrorists, sociopaths...not "that girl who told me I'm ugly" or "that nigga who stole my phone". (did actually have my phone stolen- don't believe in karma but kinda feel like a dude doing that kind of shit is gonna get fucked up in life without me doing anything about it)

Basically, I'm a hippie. Sue me.
>>
File: 1429245608330.gif (498 KB, 450x364) Image search: [Google]
1429245608330.gif
498 KB, 450x364
I accidentally ran over someone's cat.

>Parked in evening outside of Leasing Office at apartments, getting ready to move in
>Getting a little dark out
>Was outside, got back in car, it was only parked there for maybe ten minutes
>Start car, read some papers or some shit
>Put car in reverse, start reversing
>Hear massive CRUNCH
>Small bump under tire
>Dafuq
>Back up all the way, straighten out, look at what I just ran over
>See cat body twitching and convulsing really violently
>Ohshit.jpg
>Look at it's head
>It has no fucking head
>Its head has been flattened into the pavement
>Brain and bone everywhere, body still attached and twitching to what's left of head flattened against the pavement
>Want to help, but...
>Cat's not going to be saved, don't think I can handle it
>Drive away
>Cry at home later

Beautiful cat too. Stupid fucker.
>>
>>610510925
I think you missed a few.
>>
i killed my sisters pet birds one by one and fed some of the bits to my tarantulas, my degenerate brother got blamed for it and was sent to military school. i hate all of them though so its alright.
>>
File: rollypolly.jpg (420 KB, 2192x1644) Image search: [Google]
rollypolly.jpg
420 KB, 2192x1644
>>610510976
i honestly have no idea what they are really called, but they are those tiny little armored looking bugs that roll up into a ball as a defensive mechanism
>>
File: 1429044984054.jpg (190 KB, 725x640) Image search: [Google]
1429044984054.jpg
190 KB, 725x640
>>610511675
Don't cut yourself on that edge m8
>>
>>610508055
you never stepped on a snail? hard to believe
>>
>>610511262
My shop teacher told us about when he lived in Montana his friend had a farm that had a problem with some type of burrowing rodent, and the friends cows would step in them sometimes breaking their legs, so one day teacher and his friend sat out all day with 2 ruger 1022. I'd consider this acceptable for #4
>>
>>610511678

A woodlouse, anon
>>
>>610510697
lel i did have that moment too, where i was like, fuck! no one can know about this!!
>>
>>610511837
well fuck, i actually learned something from /b/...thats a first for me
>>
>>610511819
That's fair enough. Damage to property and all. Sucks but it had to be done. It wasn't like tgey trapped and burned them or sone shit.
>>
>>610510564
man is destructive by nature, and a curious species. Sure you know dropping a rock on the lizard will kill it, but how will it feel? What does it really look like when you do it? Plus breaking crap is fun, why wont this be fun? Thats good enough for a childs logic

then you drop the rock, you smash the lizard. Most people, even children, will feel remorseful for the action. Realize they probly shouldn't have done that. But they did it. Why? Because they were curious and didnt have a full thinking capacity yet like adults.

Its normal for kids to do those things to "insignificant creatures" small animals that dont make much noise when they die, or are abundant in the area. Its the twisted people that continue this act, or build upon it finding new ways to kill the animals, or moving up the chain in size of what they kill.

Saying "I was a kid then" is an excuse. Youre a different human now both mentally and physically (all of your cells from then are dead and replaced) Sure you accept the blame, but you cant change the past, and you wouldnt do it again. Why? Because youre older now. Wiser
>>
>>610511084

Actually it can, they lack the neuroreceptors for pain. They don't feel shit. Why do you think those motherfuckers will walk around with a leg missing like nothing happened? Grasshoppers do that all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x236
I kill cats and collect there skulls and bones. And some of them I taxidermy, it's a hobby of mine I don't fell bad about it there just cats and they have bad impact on the environment with killing birds.
>>
>>610511630
Not tryi.g to be an ass when I say this, but please explain? I probobly am forgetting sonething.
>>
>>610510797

this cat looks like he know what you did last summer, if I were you I would stab him in the neck and would put him in two garbage bags.
no one must know my secret!!!
>>
>>610507902

I lit a frog on fire with a blow torch i think
>>
>Be 19
>Hormonal Rage causes outburst at the drop of a hat
>Living with girlfriend at parents house
>girlfriend decides to buy a corgi puppy
>trying to train it to sit, roll over, etc
>puppy wants to play and nips at my hand
>puppies sharp teeth bite down hard enough to draw blood
>next thing I remember is the puppy crying just before it's passes out and eventually dies
>replayed it over and over in my head
>convinced myself for years that I didn't do anything to it
>eventually I accepted that I strangled it to death
>realized after that I had problems and sought help
>can't bear the thought of owning another corgi because of what I did
>>
>>610512110
That's like breaking the first moral rule of taxidermy. Fuck you.
>>
>>610511482
made me kek
>>
>>610510254
medium kek
>>
>>610509898
It's a responsibility of the apex predator to take care of his ecosystem. By natural laws, it's perfectly justified. By the human common sense it is also.
Street cats are too aggressive and wild and fuck up whole ecosystems. This anon did everyone a favour.
>>
>>610512183
At least you feel remorse and have the decency to admit you were wrong and sought help. I'd cobsider you redeemed, anon.
>>
>Be me 2 years ago
>Gf is moving in with
>insists on bringing fucking cat
>surethingilovethefuckinganimal.jpg
>2 weeks in can't deal with the fucking cat
>throw him down the garbage chute from our 15th floor apartment
>never saw him again
>>
>>610511815

Maybe anon was referring to inaction resulted in something terrible? Not that he has not done anything terrible.
>>
>>610512490

sure is bait, but I'd believe you cause you sound like the type to get a gf
>>
File: IMG_20150417_132050.jpg (434 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150417_132050.jpg
434 KB, 1280x720
>killing innocent animals instead of taking in the stray kittens, raising and cuddling with them
>>
>>610512183
oof, as the owner of a corgi i didn't like this story.

you don't sound like a sadist though. i forgive you anon.
>>
Grew up on a farm killed pleanty of pest and varmint as a kid/teen would not consider and of it as crule. I did get acused of date rape and spent about 2 years in legal bullshit because some slut cheated on her husband and that is my fault. So now I I have terrible thoughts of torturing and killing women. Would probably never do it though.
>>
>>610512004
>man is destructive by nature, and a curious species
complete horseshit
with exception to a minority of the population with mental illness such as psychopathy, it's almost entirely a matter of upbringing.
We're currently in the middle of a chain of bad upbringing that results in adults who have largely lost the empathy & compassion they were born with.
Virtually everyone on the planet is being raised improperly.
However, it's entirely possible to create a chain in which virtually everyone is being raised properly, and, believe it or not, as bad as things may appear, we're headed in that direction.
>>
>>610512472
There is no natural law, but it's not natural to kill for fun or pleasure.
They don't fuck up whole ecosystems mostly because they live in cities and towns where humans have already fucked everything natural up.
>>
>>610507902
I was trying to save a rabbit, but my finger slipped and I accidentally pushed it into lava with my sword.

GODDAMN YOU MINECRAFT
>>
>>610511813
this whole thread is edge mang thats the purpose of it
>>
>>610512649

haha holy shit get a load of this fag

confirmed fedora-tipping beta
>>
>>610512660

Hey, it's /b/, that's like telling 'em
>being a misogynistic autist instead of hanging out with people and fucking chicks

Sure makes sense, just not in this realm
>>
Slit a dog's throat in the tub, tossed it in the trash.

Twisted a cat's head around until it died. Thing twisted more than once, I was surprised.

Fed my hamster to the cat once, cat took off with it lol.

Used to strange above dog until it would die and then I would bring it back to life.

Yes, I'm fucked up. Scary thing is, I'm a single parent and live a normal life. Have a good job, nice house, girlfriend, etc.
>>
Not much the worst was probably shooting cats in the ashole with pvc bows and catching as many grasshoppers as we could to cut of their rear right leg so we could identify them the next year
>>
>>610512815

>We're currently in the middle of a chain of bad upbringing that results in adults who have largely lost the empathy & compassion they were born with. Virtually everyone on the planet is being raised improperly.

This is so fucking stupid
>>
>>610512815
http://io9.com/how-rats-turned-their-private-paradise-into-a-terrifyin-1687584457
I think humans are fucked. Once we go down this road there is no other outcome but societal collapse.
>>
>>610512120
What I had in mind was like diseased pests.
>>
File: treating_autism.png (35 KB, 641x404) Image search: [Google]
treating_autism.png
35 KB, 641x404
Pic related
>>
>>610513022
edgemaster 3000
>>
>>610511207
contd'
The most cruel action I made by not doing anything was about 6 or 7 months ago. I was driving home from the academy when I saw a very very large dog laying in the highway (In middle of nowhere Mississippi) the dog was in what looked like two pieces. When I got closer while driving, turns out a semi truck had run over it, and squished the center of its body into the road. The dog was able to move only the top half of its body, and was slinging around. Blood was everywhere on the road, I mean everywhere. Ive seen people whove shot themselves since then, but not that much blood/matter was ever on the floor.

I had a shotgun, a service pistol and a large knife I carry on my vest. I didnt stop to shoot it because it was in the middle of "town" if you can call it that. I didnt want to catch a charge, or be held civilly liable should the owner happen to be watching. I didnt get out to stab it either because I didn't want to risk rabies and the aforementioned legal action. I kept driving. Turned the music off because It was distracting.

I drove 2 hours and felt like shit. Came home after midnight, laid down and slept still feeling like shit. I should have ended its suffering, but I was too concerned with being inconvenienced that I let something innocent suffer.

made a promise to myself after that, time tells if I keep it.
>>
Shot some guy in Afghanistan and didn't let the medic help him and just kind of watched him bleed to death.

It was kind of weird and kind of regret it but kind of don't.
>>
>>610510797
stab in the neck with a pocket knife. just for the lulz.
>>
>>610508551
Shit probably had it coming, gg anon don't listen to these cowards.
>>
>>610512183
Don't feel bad when an animal makes be bleed I lose control too.
>>
File: The Best Pussy EUW.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
The Best Pussy EUW.webm
3 MB, 800x600
I killed a frog by crushing it with two bricks
I killed 3 fishes by throwing them at walls
I killed a dog with an air rifle (.22) through the eye and then cut it's throat
>webm unrelated but the name makes sense
>>
I regret to say that i have killed baby birds when I was little and ripped body parts off of insects.

I drowned the baby birds because they were dirty and I wanted them clean. So i dumped them in water so the dirty bubbles would stop. How could I not know that I was drowning them? The birds died shortly after.

I ripped legs and eyes off of snails and grasshoppers because I was afraid of the parasites living inside them after one day I stepped on a snail and a bunch of worms popped out.

Other memories i have is when i left my fishing equipment out too long and when I opened it back up I saw so much worms of different sizes shapes and forms trying to craw into my hands. I tried to kill them all with bleach but it didnt work! Only made them stronger! They soon died off when they ran out of food and left a black mark on the cooler. I blamed that mark on some fire issues because i was meant to clean the cooler out.
>>
>>610507902

Done nothing like it. You guys are fucked up, yo.
>>
>>610508551
I want to put your dick in a blender and hit the 'smooth' option.
>>
>>610513441
k
>>
>>610507902
There was this kitten in my friends garden, stray one, probably a few months old, he somehow got in and was running around the garden.. we played with him petted him, then for some odd reason we told him to release his dog pitbull mix, we went on the other side of the fence and watched, we thought the cat would run away, but nope, it stood there scared shitless as it watched this dog charge at it. Needles to say pit teared that kitten limb from limb instant death, I never felt more horrible. Thats the worst thing I've ever watched, and encouraged to be done on another living thing. Haunts me to this day how I could of been such an asshole.
>>
File: bate.jpg (65 KB, 525x393) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
65 KB, 525x393
>>610513022
Hey, most of you things are like that. Ever seen "Dubs Guy- the Movie"? Honestly, I bet people wouldn't even believe you if you straight up admitted that shit (which, if that film offers some kind of valid insight into psychopathic behavior- you will eventually feel the need to do. Maybe this is a premonition of that.)

Basically, since showing disgust at your actions is moot and "feeling sorry" for you would be being a faggot: I can only share my opinion about people who have obvious symptoms of mental problems (be it addiction, autism, obsession, whatever...)and are too weak to do anything about it (not just seeking help- you kinda should first have the guts to face and fix this shit yourself): they're weaklings.
>>
>>610513681
A few years later in my teens when I learned that hurting animals was bad I started to bring them to the animal sheter instead.

I woud make trap to catch the stray cat, opossums, racoons, rabbits and stuff that would dig in the trash and attack the dogs and hand them off to the animal shelter.

I even kept one of the stray cats and still lives with me and the dogs today
>>
>>610510433
No, no it's not the same. They would've made it go to sleep and then euthanized it, not twist a fucking knife into its neck while suffocating in a plastic bag.

Little bit of a difference. If any of you edgy fucks had any real balls, you'd try that shit on something bigger and wild, or a person.

Those would most likely fight back though, and we all know you couldnt handle that.
>>
>>610512819
Those laws I mentioned are a loose synonym of a phrase "unwritten law". What does that mean? Well for instance, that what I said. It is the "responsibility" of the apex predator to regulate his ecosystem. If a certain animal becomes abudant, the predators will also get more food, until they clear them out. In case the predators start to thrive, the moment the abundance of food disappears they also dwindle in numbers. This simply happens. That's why we call it "Natural Laws".

>but it's not natural to kill for fun or pleasure.
Cats supposedly do it.

>They don't fuck up whole ecosystems mostly because they live in cities and towns where humans have already fucked everything natural up.

Now that's bullshit and you know it. Unless you're living in some kinda concrete metropolis without a single tree or a patch of grass.
>>
Killed a man in Reno just to watch him die
>>
>>610514038
fuck you cocksucker
>>
>>610509322

You got some parent issues or something dude. You're obviously traumatized about something. Get your shit checked out you sick fuck.

>Nice try making an excuse and to make yourself feel better about yourself, fagg.
>>
>>610513625
boner pls
>>
>>610507902
I tried burning some flies using a lighter at my cabin once, was tons of them in the kitchen window, and I was tired of their buzzing around. Didn't work very well though, I just scorched their wings, so I had to smack them with a paper because I felt sorry for them. I'm not much of a sadist
>>
Fucked ur mum
>>
>>610510024

Too far, you sick fuck.
>>
>>610507902
>be 12yo
>put cat in a oil barrel, half filled with rain water
>watch her drowning and fighting for life
>cat survived a suprisingly long time
>cat is dead
>throw her dead body to the neighbor's dog
>he tore it to pieces
>>
>>610510453
I once got bullied in middle school, kept being called a dildo, a faggot a queer, normal school stuff. But then he started pushing me, taking my stuff.

One day he starts fucking with my books, i loved to read, i tell him to quit but he wont listen. I push him, and he does the usual, 3pm after school in kicking your ass. Bully thing. 3Pm comes around, he is waiting outside the side entrance, no adults around. So I burst out the door as fast as I can and slam the door into him. Knocked his ass to the ground. Kicked him once in his gut then walked away. Never had to deal with bullies for the rest of middle school.

in freshman year there was a school shooting, and someone said that the kid deserved to be bullied. So i said..stupidly
"Yeah thats why he shot up a school, because you bully the unstable kid with guns" guy went pale and told the teacher i threatened to shoot up the school with guns and kill him suspended for a week, mom came by and she talked privately with the principal, it was dropped to 2 days suspension..never knew what she said to him
>>
File: 0_23e30_a24fefcb_L.jpg (40 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
0_23e30_a24fefcb_L.jpg
40 KB, 332x500
Drowned my pet rat, had parasites covering it, couldn't take it to the vet for reasons.

Do I regret it? I think I shouldn't had an animal if I coulnd't take care of it in the first place, obviously I was too you to take care of something, even as tiny as this.
>>
>>610514311
What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
>>
>>610510453
That's a hefty fine if you're living in Canada.
>>
>>610514342
>browsing /b/
>mad about someone killing a stray cat
you probably don't belong here m8

also I don't need to make excuses because I don't feel bad. Probably would do it again under same circumstances.
>>
File: DKC_GameOver_4685.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DKC_GameOver_4685.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>610507902

>mouse in house
>ate everything
>took months to catch
>caught it alive
>letsplayagame
>got big bucket
>placed mouse in bucket
>went poop/piss in that bucket for 3 days
>mouse finally drowned in sea of shit and piss
>>
File: 1402333467461.jpg (146 KB, 820x615) Image search: [Google]
1402333467461.jpg
146 KB, 820x615
>>610507902
I impaled my poor pet rats with chop sticks smashed their young with a hammer and then threw their still wiggling skewered bodies in a brush fire after I was informed I had to get rid of them because we were moving.

I shouldn't have pet rats. I'm better with rodents then I was. But I should still not have pet rodents. I tend to wish they didn't have tails.
>>
>>610511625
10/10 jacked off
>>
>>610514614

You're like the king of the nerds buddy.
I pledge my sword to you!

I mean I would if I was still in school
>>
File: 1401117036938.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1401117036938.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>610508551
LOL, I have no idea how all those faggots can't see the humor in this
>>
>>610514614
I porked your mom, kid.

Protip: i was that principal
>>
>friends dad lives in trailer by a creek in the middle of no where
>i got out there one weekend with said friend, its spring time little frogs everywhere
>he's got a couple airsoft pistols (were like 12)
>start shootin at frogs, pretty easy to hit, but never kills them, i think it just crushes bones and paralyzes them
>we do this like all afternoon, collect hundres of kinda dead baby frogs in a metal yugioh card box thing
>some of them come back to life and, we let them hop out and shoot them again, these are the ones that are dying quick
>decide to put them out quicker, get a bunch of flamable glue and coat them in it, lined up on a log. set a blaze, they cherp to death
>still have whole box of almost dead frogs
>my friend decided to make a small fire by the creek
>while he was doing this i remember unloading a whole like 20 shot clip of airsoft BB's in to the box of half dead frogs.
>after the fire gets going we flood the box with creek water, it fills all dirty and red from blood.
>they are moving a lot more in the water
>decide to boil them, once that water got hot they all went ape shit
>then they started squealing and cherping really loud and
>take box off fire, fire with the flammable glue, light them all on fire and float the metal box down the creek, viking style.
>>
I put 2 hamsters on fridge.
Wait until they die.
Buried them.
>>
>>610507902
>be me at 15
>parents die
>richfags
>money put in trust until i'm 21
>uncle in charge of money
>be 21. money gone
>tell uncle i want to meet and talk over coffee as family>money
>put lsd in his coffee. "what's wrong with you?" "you sound crazy!" etc.
>booked himself into looney bin
>still there
don't fuck with my money.
>>
>>610514077
>Dubs Guy- the Movie
kek
>>
File: edges.jpg (36 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
edges.jpg
36 KB, 333x500
>>610513016
>>
>>610514776

I am not surprised, you are probably the one who don't belong here, no offence.

It is not a secret that graphic and violent content is posted here, however, human being burned, rekt threads and so on.

However, when applied to a cat and a dog (but cat comes first it seems), it appear that a lot of us are still empathetic. I guess that is a good sign, otherwise I'd be quite worried.
>>
>>610508671
>>610514286
>>610514342
>>610508742
>>610508996
>>610509071

Saying this shit isnt bringing those animals back. You have no power over another person. You cant make them kill themselves. You have no special ability to do so.

What you can do is mourn the loss of these animals.

>Kill yourself

You'd rather see a person kill themselves than another animal?

I'd rather see neither die you pieces of human trash. Go back to your veggie burgers sun moon.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 466x700
I've killed three homeless men and have my eye on the fourth.

All I do is pretend to be a pastor from the next town over, then listen to their sob story and appear to be won over, and offer them a job, a place to stay, and hot meals. Once they're in the car, I offer them a little bit of food and water, all spiked with heavy doses of cyclobenzaprine. I leave the city in the opposite direction, then take the bypass highway all the way around. I go to my duck cabin in the sloughs, it's the perfect location because of its isolation and one-way access.

Once I'm home and they're secured in the concrete sub-basement, I wait for the drug to wear off. I talk with them a bit and tell them everything I'm going to do. The fear in their eyes is what gets me going. I usually stop a few times and go upstairs to masturbate. I'm not much for torture, it's not that it disgusts me, it's just tedious.

I killed the first one by asphyxiation. Heavy plastic bag that I took on and off of him until he finally kicked the bucket a few hours in. The second one I convinced I was a religious nut job and "cleansed" him with bleach. The third one I got creative with. I tied off his arms so that they turned black. Since sepsis would take too long (I have a job to get back to), I had to electrocute him. Not smart on my part, the cabin smelt like toasted hobo for weeks.

I dispose of the bodies in the slough. I bag them with corrosive chemicals, then dump them at the very back of the bayou, in amongst the trees. Very difficult to get to. I wrap them up in heavy chain, and let them sink to the bottom. At the rate that bayou's filling in, they'll be covered in mud for eternity in about a year.
>>
>>610511034
poor frog : (
>>
File: 498ed76be651.png (136 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
498ed76be651.png
136 KB, 325x325
>>610514898
>>
>>610515323

nice copypaste man
>>
>>610514898
lold more than I should have.
>>
>>610514743
canadian detected
>>
File: 1426912301656.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1426912301656.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>610514898
niceeeeeee
>>
>>610514286
Can't be arsed
>>
File: donkeykongdafuqdidyousay.gif (405 KB, 263x199) Image search: [Google]
donkeykongdafuqdidyousay.gif
405 KB, 263x199
>>610514898

>u fakkin wot
>>
killed 2 rats with hydrogenic acid.
>>
found an egg in my garden, smashed it, out pops a baby bird, burn it alive
>>
>>610507902
Hey, this happened about 15 minutes from my house. It was almost as popular as putting syringes under the gas tank pumps, they started putting them on train cargo for when the workers would grab the handles, also.
>>
>>610512768
Thanks but I don't think I'll ever forgive myself. It took me a long time to admit what I did. Now I can't even look at a corgi without the overwhelming guilt hitting me.
>>
>>610514182
I said "kinda" the same. in that death is the final result.

>Those would most likely fight back though, and we all know you couldnt handle that.

Who's being edge again?
>>
>>610507902
I killed a kitten with a hammer.

I was a fucked up kid, regret it to this day.
>>
>>610512815
history shows otherwise anon
>>
>>610515240
>get a load of this guy
>>
>>610509519
You're not a bad person anon. Do your best to keep it that way.
>>
>>610515279
This is b8
>>
cut my mams pet bee's head off with a pair of scissors
>>
>>610507902
>was born in third world country
>catch rats
>inject gasoline into stomach
>make a hole so it can come out
>light on fire
>jet stream running around village
>i also drown baby chickens in a fish pond one or twice
>>
>>610508551

GARBAGE DAY
>>
>>610512004
nicely said anon the other guy is full of shit
>>
>>610508671
>>610508714
>>610508742
>>610508996
>>610509071
>>610509128
>>610509236
all this goddamn moral
>>
>>610515240

Kinda this. Tho I'm terribly ashamed of the fact that I'm pretty much capable of browsing rekt threads and even breaking a kek every now and then at the content while any animal abuse just rustles my jimmies and basically if a thread involves pics of fucked up animals I'll NOPE it until it's gone.

I used to have this militant animal rights phase when I truly did place animal life above human life but that was a long long time ago and was an edgy teen phase. I still think all conscious life is equally important in theory, but understand the necessity for some people to break this rule in practice. I study ethics, attribute value to all human life regardless of gender or nationality and would definitely not describe myself as someone who's "lost faith in humanity" or a nihilist...and yet when I browse these rekt threads I feel nothing. It's like porn for me- teasing my moral compass and my stomach- like getting drunk when you know you're gonna overdo it and end up having a terrible night but you don't really care. It's satisfying my self-destructive impulses.
And since they're just pictures- it's not like there's direct moral implications. It's all virtual. I guess that's my guideline.

Still, why the fuck can't I watch animals get rekt then? WTF is wrong with us?
>>
>mouse in chicken house, tiny little guy
>have cheap walmart bb gun that looks like a breetta
>move very slowly, cock gun, he is scared and trapped in the corner, can tell hes about to book it
>quick draw and shoot in one movement, no aiming
>his little tail is spinning in circles
>holy shit i hit him
>his tail slowly stops moving and i pick him up with a leaf
>i blew out his eye,the BB went straight in his 1 cm2 brain from about 5 feet away
>cant believe the shot, pure luck
>ive since hit like 10 mice with that gun and they all just run away, it shoots like 180 feet per second, unbelievably weak
>to this day its the only thing ive killed with that $11 bb gun
>>
stepped on a few frogs, but that's about the extent of my animal killing
>>
>Live in rural Kansas around a bunch of cats when i was 15
>Mom is jeweler and uses concentraded acid for her job
>Watched a lot of movies involving traps and loved indiana jones styled traps
>Decide to dig a pit about a half mile from house where feral cats live and put a tub of acid about three inches deep
>Pit was about 2 by 2, maybe 3 feet deep
>Put tuna can on plywood placed over the pit
>When cat walked over, pulled the wood from under it, then quickly put plywood back over pit so acid doesnt splash or cat escape
>Took about 15 minutes for cat to stop
It was gross. Looked like a sort of broth with hair EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>610507902
My squad had several confirmed kills in afghan back in 2011. Pretty sure I atleast had two of those, where four insurgence drove away from a village on motorbikes.
Shot in the back/back of the head. Felt good right there and up to two years later, but now starting to get me, as they were around 16-18 years old.

The worst must be hitting talibs with 81mm mortar aprox 2km away. Took out total 6 guys. Afghan police drove up to that hill few days later and shot some photos. Could see 3 of them surviving the mortar shells, but eventually bleeding out about 20-50 meters away. That however, felt sweet. Fucking talibs.
>>
>>610514898

all my keks are belong to you
>>
My family likes shooting prairie dogs, fun fact is that they live in huge underground towns. Where we hunt, the population is insanely huge. We shoot .22 caliber single shot rifles. We go through 200 shots a day. Leave their dead where we shoot them

Another fun fact, prairie dogs are cannibals so for 10 years we have been culling the herd, feeding them, and keeping their population stable. We go one week a year, shoot around 600 of the little bastards, then leave them to repopulate.

Their a nuisance animal where we shoot, and any that we retrieve we get $.75 a head.
>>
>>610507902
Broke open a bird egg and the bird was almost ready to hatch but not quite. Ants ate it alive. Beat my dog so hard it pissed itself. Hit my cat lightly with a hammer. Was a borderline serial killer kid. Real Damien omen type. Got over it and haven't harmed a animal or person since.
>>
>>610509534
Those are some of the best looking nipples and areolas that I have ever seen.
>>
>>610510024
What a way to ruin the meat, faggot
>>
>>610515323
Oh shit and I forgot to add that one time I crushed a friend's pet rat during a sleepover when everyone was asleep. RIP Octavian
>>
>>610512815
>We're currently in the middle of a chain of bad upbringing that results in adults who have largely lost the empathy & compassion they were born with.
>Virtually everyone on the planet is being raised improperly.
>However, it's entirely possible to create a chain in which virtually everyone is being raised properly, and, believe it or not, as bad as things may appear, we're headed in that direction.
>This breeds destruction

>We must have a pure world
>In order to start we must cleanse this world of all those who are unpure! The mentally ill, those who lack compassion and empathy!
>We will then repopulate the earth through specific breeding programs
>All those who oppose must be purified! Its for the children!
>>
>>610507902
I silently farted in a crowded room.
>>
My cousin is in a loony bin because he used to fuck his cat, and dog, pet bird, and his pet guinea pig. He was like 12, had bungee cords and duct tape to hold them down, sick shit
>>
>>610517031
....you sick motherfucker
>>
When i was like four i got a little firetruck that had a back compartment. I used to go around collecting crickets and stuffing them in the compartment. I was like fuck yeah, firefighting crickets. They all died and i felt bad and gave them a proper burial. Also, they smelled weird as shit. Not bad, just really weird.
>>
I regularly shoot deer with a pellet gun for standing around in my yard and making my dog bark
>>
>>610515920
Same guy. We had a problem with stray cats reproducing in my garden. I was charged by my parents to stem their population growth.

Ive drowned three kittens at once, stoned others with a large rock. I feel most strongly about the hammer kill because the others were at least humane/quick deaths. I easily had caused great pain to the kitten i hammered to death.

Killed the adults later that year by feeding them antifreeze after feeding them consistently for a week to gain their trust. Feel terrible about this too as they were sick for days and obviously in pain before they died.

I feel like an heroing sometimes.
>>
>>610516961

I know, right?
But the guy does have a point. The only thing is: he'd have to kill HIMSELF after executing that master plan. You know that whole "...then you'd be the last evil person in the world" dilemma. If he could do that then props cause he'd be Jesus.
>>
File: drbrulewhatthefuck.gif (377 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
drbrulewhatthefuck.gif
377 KB, 300x169
>>610517041
>>
I aerosol'd cockroaches then burned them, I caught flies on windows then ripped off their heads and put them on the foldline of a folded list, then i smacked it. Those were some impressionistic paintings, i tell u.
>>
>>610508870
justice

good work
>>
>>610513022
>single parent
>girlfriend
>>
>>610508551
Now that you know your capable, the thirst gets stronger. You're going to keep killing bigger and better. Each kill will feel like a climax. Yku can't stop, don't stop.
>>
>>610509750

They do "feel" the need to stay alive so they can further their species but they do not feel pain.

But who knows maybe there's something bigger about the world and all creatures we don't know yet that makes it so that we shouldn't harm other creatures, Look at all the dark matter that has to mean something right?
>>
>>610508551
Same here, except i was at a marina so i lured it between the stored boats filled a bucket full of water and held it inside for a minute, they're not really that strong, then hid it under a boat and went for ice cream
>>
>>610517269

Kinda not impossible, Lord of Logic

Like...banging a chick doesn't automatically make her the mother of your kid.
>>
I fucking hate birds. I won't go out of my way to harm them, but if one invades my house (which happens a couple times a year, since there's some hole or something in the attic that I can't fucking find and they keep getting in) I will have zero fucking mercy.

Last one that got in I managed to catch in a plastic garbage bag, then tied it off, stuck that in a second bag, tied it off as well, then poked at it through the plastic for a few minutes until it stopped moving. Then I threw that fucker in the dumpster. Law of the jungle- if you invade another animal's home, even unintentionally, you will fucking pay for it.
>>
>>610516336
You have to protect your lively hood. Its either you or the mice. Not enough room in the chicken coup for mice. And mice cause a lot of problems.

At least you didnt use the rat bat
>>
i dont even have to tell you guys about my kills, you can WATCH them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02zCW47-66w

i do it for sport
>>
>>610507902
Stuck my dick in a certain mouth...
Chocked a dog half to death
Fucked my cousin
Fucked my aunt
Let dog lick my balls
I could go on
>>
Stabbed a mofo. Chavy cunt was getting real close. I had a fight with him and won. Continue to hang with mates, mofo comes back with like 10 people. My two mates couldn't beat a legless giraffe. Fucked.wmv. pull out my pocket knife. I don't wanna stab no one, but I wanna scare em off. One of em has a knife and just fucking runs at me. Stabinribs.jpg. dudes bleeding. Others run like hell. Mates shit emselves. I shit myself. We run. Go home. Wait for shit to hit fan. Fan remains clean. Two years later, I'm still good.

Morale of the story. Stab people, there is no consequences.
>>
>>610517648
Also, the bird I caught before that one, I caught it in another plastic garbage bag, then once I had it tied off I slammed it against the floor a couple times, then stomped on it as hard as I could.

I FUCKING HATE birds.
>>
>>610516073
wtf is up with third worlders injecting shit with petrol?
>>
>>610508055
To not be acknowledged is a painful experience.
>>
>>610511539
>be me, 20
>get cheap shotted in face by "friend" while talking with my back turned because I told him he was an abusive mental midget in front of his gf
>be him, 2 months later in jail for getting too drunk, riding his bike down to her house at 4am screaming trying to get inside
>she slams door in his face
>he gets on bike, rides 10 feet, falls and hits his head on curb
>shits/pisses himself
>gets up still in rage, breaks into her neighbors house thinking it was her house
>karma is real, karma is life and this drunk retard is a blackout mess slowly unfolding
>>
i once smashed a frog with a coconut. it still haunts me a little bit why the fuck i did that shit. i wasn't even that young. i must have been like 9 or 10 years old
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>610517838
Rate my bird
>>
>>610517857

Oil is cheap as fuck in those shitholes. I guess petrol is too. So there's that.
>>
>>610517994
>all of this was caught on camera
>>
File: Flat.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
Flat.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
>Be 7yo me
>Live on the 10th story of a flat
>Had a nice 6yo girl live next to our apatrament
>She has a cat
>I tell her cats always land on their feet
>We decide to throw her cat down 33 metres
>Cat falls
>Interesting.jpg
>Cat lands on his feet
>Cat actually survived and ran away o.O
>"I told you he would land on his feet!"
I just remembered this... Could have been a dream tho but the memory seems to realistic..

Pic related, it's the flat I was living in at that time
>>
>>610517838
I feel ya, it happens to me too, usually i just kick them around until they die but if the bird is particularly pissing me off ill flick its face until it dies
>>
Ok here it is, I'm sorry God please forgive me, I once had a candy and I didn't share it omgg
>>
I used to host spider cage matches at my house, using a plastic terrarium thing.

My cousins and i would collect spiders and match them off cage style till one died.
Like, little jumping spider vs fat abdomen garden spider.
Winner fight small garden spider
Winner fought black widow
Winner fought brown recluse
Winner fought wolf spider
Winner fought hobo spider
Winner fought grand champion of the world big mac daddy longlegs
a gigantic daddy longlegs we found. Kicked shit out of a black widow, anything we threw at it.

Looking back on it, im suprised we never got bit by the poisonous spiders we caught

Interspecies tournament was fun too, bee vs spider
30 ants vs spider
Centipede vs praying mantis
Free for all. Centipede, praying mantis, wasp, hornet. Black widow, daddy longleg, highlander style

Good times
>>
>>610518020
If it invaded my house, I'd catch it and stomp the fuck out of it. I don't give a fuck if you want to live with a flying filth bomb, but keep it the fuck out of my house.
>>
>>610516401
Only one soldier? Shiet
>>
File: 1422505982071.jpg (59 KB, 732x628) Image search: [Google]
1422505982071.jpg
59 KB, 732x628
>>610507902
>be me
>be nine years old
>christmas day
>get first pellet rifle
>daisy powerline 880 or something
>wait till dad is asleep
>walk outside
>around 3:00 PM
>live in south
>decide to hunt
>spent an hour outside
>see first squirrel
>itstime.mpeg
>fire hits it right in the back
>falls out of tree
>cant move its back legs
>crawling from me
>I saw that as a sign of weakness
>pull out my gi joe knife
>stab its lower half directly into the gound it cant move
>it starts to scream
>i calmly sit there watching it until it died
>sat there some more
>sat there some more, watching its lifeless corpse
>decide to hang it with twine in a tree by its neck
I.. have problems because of that situation.
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.