[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw a PC vs console thread again on /b/ I don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1429112493545.jpg (20 KB, 410x480) Image search: [Google]
1429112493545.jpg
20 KB, 410x480
So I saw a PC vs console thread again on /b/
I don't get it...I have a PC for 10 years now, had no problem with it, it's fun to build it part by part, every month a little. You can use any software, can do programming or graphic designing, you can play every game, you can surf da webz, it has precize sensors and aiming.
I'm all okey with it. BUT! I'm not complaining about console users being massive faggots. What is the point of it? It's like yelling at a guy, who has nike shoes, if you were an adidas faggot. No point.
Also, their arguments were like:
"Muh grafix
Muh mods
Muh
Muh
Muh

Ahaha! Sad twats"
"Sitting at a desk to play vidya in mommys house."
"Xbox red rings, you fuck instead. Problem?"
"you sound like a such a fucking virgin it hurts"
Seriously? These are arguments?
>>
/v/irgin b8 bread please gtfo

>>>/v/
>>
Idiots look for whatever validation they can find in this world, mate.
>>
>>610317080
Case in point>>610317043
>>
>>610317140
>>>/v/ pls
>>
>>610317043
This is random. Why would I?
>>
>>610317320
because even if you were here to have a genuine discussion and not just start a shitstorm

yr /v/irgin

to /v/ with this trash b8 pls
>>>/v/
>>
You see, when someone feels inadequate, they look to others for support, whether their methods are malice or compassion is a choice they have to make.
Most people choose malice.
>>610317319
Then there's another whole means of validation: ignorance.
>if I discard this opinion, it ceases to have any form of validity, whether my discretion is void of reason or not
These people are all coping with some form of inadequacy.
>>
>>610317781
wew lad summers come early
/b/ is 18+

and you're definitely on the spectrum m8
>>
This also raises the question:
>Why bring their problems and the corresponding solutions to and from a place like 4chan?
It is a place where they feel their expression matters, because it's part of something bigger than them. The impact they have on this image board is far big enough for them to get off on.
>>
>>610318097
Unless you hace evidence to support that any kind of behavior trends during summer, take your copy-paste excuse for discarding my opinion elsewhere.
>>
>>610318135
who are you talking to exactly

are you not seeking validation by pretending to know how every /b/tard works

or maybe it just makes you feel more secure that you can dismiss everyone's shitposting on bullshit grounds that you invented
>>
>>610318384
>you need to have empirical evidence of summerfags or I won't believe they exist
newfag detected
>>
OK that's it. I'm tired of this dumb debate shit about which hardware is better. Both are fucking stupid.

I play board games. Board games are fucking real and they never fuck up and are really cheap. So keep your stupid computer and console bullshit and go play with your gay friends. In the meantime (Greenwich meantime) I'll be playing face to face with real people with real games.
>>
>>610318393
>Who are you talking to?
OP
>are you not seeking validation by pretending to know how every /b/tard works
No, in fact it's basic psychology
Or maybe I feel like answering OPs question?
>makes you feel more secure that you can dismiss everyone's shitposting on bullshit grounds that you invented
Yeah, I'm secure enough I'm my understanding of you, pal. Your b88 mph post sent the cold war missles flying at my butthurt brigade.
>>
File: 1426634378904.jpg (18 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
1426634378904.jpg
18 KB, 252x256
>>610318575
>>
>>610318613
Board games made some real shitstorm in my family.
done with them
>>
>>610316885
I see your issue, you expected the cesspool that is /b/ to have sensible, logical, and intelligent arguments. This does not happen
>>
>>610318613
RPGs ftw
>>
>>610318987
it's autistic to pretend to know how everyone on fucking 4chan works. you're clearly a newfag. post psychology degree + timestamp or verified IQ score + timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>610319466
Arguement dismissal again. You really think I'd give you any chance at ID on an anonymous image board?
Someone brings up a valid arguement in any board that isn't /pol/ and
>omg summer muh newfags detecters off tha radar
Just because people on this board usually act retarded doesn't mean I'm a newfag.
>>
>>610319466
Also, its more autistic to pretend that psychology doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>610319944
>"image (space) board"
>"arguement"
>no attempt to deny own potato status
>implying you ever actually had a valid point
>>
>>610319262
If you think logically, it's an anonymous board, with little or no boundaries of the topic of arguments. Why would any retards come here? Why not the 1%?
>inb4 newfag
>>
>>610318613
board game really cheap? like 70 dollars a game here
>>
>>610320252
>implying you know literally anything about psychology when the only psychological motivation you can attribute to faggy betas is seeking validation
>>
>>610320344
And now you point out any small flaws you can find to try and belittle me. You're a textbook case of the human condition.
>>
>>610320367
newfag
>>
>>610320567
you don't even know what the human condition means apart from your own childish mental associations.

wouldve been better to accuse me of ad hominem but you clearly know as little about proper debate as you know about psychology
>>
File: 1428127016322.gif (622 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1428127016322.gif
622 KB, 500x497
>>610320514
I bet you feel pretty validated by that argument, fatlord.
>>
>>610320853
noice pepe
>>
>>610320840
Why point out ad hominem when it's so obvious?
I don't need the same fix on feeling overly skilled in debate that you do, it seems.
Besides, you're just doing more to prove my point, my friend.
>>
>>610320567
Perfect example of damage control
>>
NINTENDO + PC

MASTER RACE
>>
File: 1426620848521.jpg (68 KB, 479x480) Image search: [Google]
1426620848521.jpg
68 KB, 479x480
OP here
>I started a thread about how nonsense is arguing on pointless stuff
>It became a thread where poeple argue about arguing
Wat
>>
>>610321324
what is your point exactly

i'm on /b/ because i'm bored as fuck and take pleasure in antagonizing people

i don't delude myself that i'm exceptionally intelligent or talented at debate, unlike you

/b/ isn't a place for debate, not that a newfag would know

put your iphone away and pay attention in class you faggy pre-summer 15-year-old
>>
>>610321371
This guy gets it.
Could've pointed out his strawman earlier too.
>take pleasure in antagonizing people
Feel validated there pal?
>i don't delude myself that i'm exceptionally intelligent or talented at debate, unlike you
Says the dipshit who pointed out his own ad hominem fallacy. Are you serious kid?
>/b/ isn't a place for debate, not that a newfag would know
OMH MUH RANDUM BORD HAS 2 BE NOT RANDOM XD XD XD
>put your iphone away and pay attention in class you faggy pre-summer 15-year-old
Acchuallyy itz a nokia meme you dip

Seriously, you should make a new friend or two.
>>
>>610322428
Sorry, for →
>>610321735
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.