[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does one steal from walmart? ive always been curious on how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 34
File: Walmart_exterior.jpg (67 KB, 1178x768) Image search: [Google]
Walmart_exterior.jpg
67 KB, 1178x768
how does one steal from walmart? ive always been curious on how people get away with it.
>>
Don't be a filthy nigger.
>>
>>610103434
Niggers are really fast.
>>
>>610103434
www.indeed.com
www.simplyhired.com
www.craigslist.com
>>
buy something cheap from another store that Walmart also stocks. Take it to walmart returns and get their full value for it on a gift card.
>>
Late night(1-2am) and all the LPs are gone, they're the only ones that can prevent you from leaving. Also don't be an idiot or a nigger.
>>
>>610103434
by not having your license plate seen by the parking lot security cameras

if a loss prevention guard tries to apprehend you just pull out your firearm
>>
Shits cake dude. Go in the middle of the day when they're just crowded enough to create distractions for the staff, and just fill up your cart, walk back to like hardware or something where there aren't many cameras, (mind the cameras and other surroundings) and slip whatever you can in your bag. Inb4 nigger I'm just poor and sometimes swipe posh shit that I wouldn't be able to buy, like nice shampoo etc
>>
just know if you get caught they won't call the cops for anything under $20
>>
I've straight up walked in there with the sole purpose to steal, grabbed a box of wine, and walked right out. It was late so the people that stand by the door were gone
>>
>>610105084
> stealing $3 shampoo
>>
>>610105347

Wrong. I used to work there long ago and caught some punk stealing a pack of condoms. Cops were called, they frog marched him through the store in cuffs and stuffed him in the cruiser out front.
>>
>>610105084
Nigger confirmed.
>>
I just put what i want to steal in my pockets then walk out of the store.
I don't understand why people are so paranoid all the time like there's some kinda WALMART SECURITY DEFENSE FORCE that's constantly watching. At most there's like 1 dude watching the cameras and you know he gets paid close to minimum wage and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
Store robberies tips

My personal tips based on my own experience;

Enter the store lookin chill dont look at the security guards or working personal on your entering.

Always keep your hands out of the pockets, if not u will start to increase doubts and look suspicious.

Carry a knife to remove censor alarms(the lil aluminium bars or products)

Always look for censor alarms for the products ur about to rob,if te dont have one leave it and gran anotherone that has it, then remove it.

When ut about to hide the stolen product look on the hallways for cameras and security guards, also look on the circle mirrors for making sure no one is watchin.

If there are any cameras on the hallway put the product on ut shopping car ir grab it like ur about to buy it and take it to a blind side with no cameras then stole it.

U have to be carryng a jacket like the one of ops pic to make the rob easier.

When ur a about to leave just act chill and buy something cheap never leave the store with anything bought.

If someone notice and just run(also if ur carryng a gun or any firearm use it for meneace).
>>
>>610103434
during xmas my buddy who has stolen vests, uniforms etc. from WalMart Target etc. goes to the receiving areas of these stores and simply starts working, telling the other workers he just got hired etc he works for 3 or 4 hours sometimes a whole shift meanwhile he is stashing stuff for later taking items and putting them in his car etc. then later he sells the stuff I have gotten some good shit from him, he does it every xmas never been caught it's fucking epic
>>
I got caught stealing a bb gun when I was about 13, almost ten years ago. Was a fucking idiot, alltho I'd steal all the time and never got into any trouble.

When I try'ed to steal the bb gun I was with someone else and they had a shit load of stuff and that's what got me caught, they filled a backpack up with shit. They called the cops but let us go, banned me from there yet I still go in.
>>
>>610103434
the best way Ive found to have someone help you. Take the shit you want to steal and kick it under the fence in the garden center when nobody is around. Stole all kinds of stuff like this
>>
>>610107532
go mcfucking kill yourself poorfag
>>
>>610107532
>also if ur carryng a gun or any firearm use it for meneace

Heh, that's a great way to up your felony charges.

Don't bring a gun to a shoplifting.
>>
If you have them, steal from a Staples. I've worked at one, and found so many packaging from stolen items. No one ever gets caught. Just don't steal laptops or tablets.
>>
fun fact:

women commit FAR more shoplifting than men.

>>feminism
>>
>>610105084
>>steals nice shampoo
>>>confirmed femanon
>>
>>610103869
Not even remotely true. There are plenty of stores that have security there all night. Plus there are usually two salaried members of management and one to two support managers who can all make stops.
>>
>>610103773
need receipt for return.
>>
>>610103434
Be black.
>>
>>610111133
>>less security at night.
>>>management is not watching the camera feeds, much less on the store floor with the plebs.
>>
>>610110821

I actually knew a girl that had stolen most of her wardrobe from various stores.

The easiest way to do it is in dressing rooms, assuming that there's not somebody guarding the door that checks the number of items you have before letting in. Plus women with big purses aren't looked at twice.

Meanwhile, I'm given the third degree everytime I walk into a store with my backpack, even though I'm also carrying my motorcycle helmet when I do. You'd think the mouthbreathers in LP would know that motorcycle=no storage space, but whatever.
>>
>>610103434
used to go in and buy something (pair of jeans) go out to my car and put it in the car, put bag and receipt in pocket, go back in store. get the same thing, put it in bag with receipt, go to returns, get cash back.
>>
>>610110821
calm down edgy faggot
>>
>>610111714
its a fact.

no need to shove a handful of sand up your vagina, cunt.
>>
>>610106904
and is probably lurkin on /b
>>
>>610111149
not under 30 dollars
>>
I had a friend who's job was to prevent theft. He said sometimes he wouldn't even stop theft of small items.
>>
>>610112369
makes sense.

if they aren't stealing more than you personally earn in an hour, why give a shit.
>>
>>610112588
I didn't work at walmart but when I worked at Best Buy I will say all of our "LP" guys (at least the guys that applied for the position, not guys who got moved there during restructures) were all guys that wanted to be cops, so they were way more intense then you would think for like a 10 dollar an hour position.
>>
>>610106257
What the fuck is the matter with you, you whiteknight homo piece of shit. It really fucking hurts your feelings that some little kid is getting pussy while you're a neckbeard working at fucking WalMart.
>>
>>610103434
I used to be an LP at Walmart. Quit when I found better pay. (I don't personally give a shit about theft)

Late at night or very early morning there are usually no LPs, but it varies from store to store.

Don't act suspicious. Grab a cart, grab things like you're actually shopping.

Pay attention. If you don't know who the LPs are, try and spot them by their behavior.

Try not to conceal anything in plain sight. Softlines and domestics usually have limited or no camera coverage. Or if you're quick and have quiet packaging on what you want, just take it into the bathroom to remove things and get it on your person.

If you are ever aware that you are being tailed, don't panic. Go to the bathroom, or try and shake them nonchalantly so as to lose the product. You will not be followed unless a conceal was witnessed. You cannot be stopped if they lost sight of you for too long.
>>
>>610112820
You just think they where "more intense", whereas they are not.

Betas like you are mislead by superficial appearance.

Just about every security guy is very aware of risk/reward in their work, and its just not worth it to engage and risk yourself for someone stealing less than you earn an hour.
>>
File: 1398854332741.jpg (51 KB, 590x400) Image search: [Google]
1398854332741.jpg
51 KB, 590x400
>>610111714
>doesn't know what edgy means
>>610112884
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>610112885
Can confirm. I was LP at target, very similar policies. Those black domes on the ceiling aren't fake. There are cameras in them, but not all. Don't conceal in departments like electronics, toys, sporting goods, or cosmetics. There are typically more than one camera in those areas and plain clothed LPs walking around. They tend to stare and walk around aimlessly, so they're not hard to spot. Grocery sections are great places for concealment. Don't stop and conceal, continuously move around the store and do actual shopping while you do it and you'll probably get away Scott free.
>>
>>610113442
You think that because you don't understand the shit I mean. We had a guy bodyslam a 6'5 black guy to the ground, tackle a guy into the front door and knock him unconcous, break a guys leg when tackling him. 2 of the 4 guys were on final warnings for chasing people out of the store when we weren't suppose to.

With that being said, one of the guys is now a cop, the other guy went to work for a security company.
>>
File: danielbrandon.jpg (30 KB, 457x615) Image search: [Google]
danielbrandon.jpg
30 KB, 457x615
Death Row Information

Name Daniel, Brandon
TDCJ Number 999589
Date of Birth 11/11/1987
Date Received 03/07/2014
Age (when Received) 26
Education Level (Highest Grade Completed) GED
Date of Offense 04/06/2012
Age (at the time of Offense) 24
County Travis
Race White
Gender Male
Hair Color Black
Height 5'03"
Weight 201
Eye Color Brown
Native County Sedgewick
Native State Kansas
Prior Occupation
Computer Programmer
Prior Prison Record
None

Summary of Incident
During the nighttime hours on April 6, 2012, the subject entered a department store, possibly intoxicated, and was observing concealing merchandise in a backpack. The Austin Police Department had been called, and as the subject was walking towards the front door, he was approached by the officer. The subject attempted to run and the officer gave chase. Both fell to the ground and a struggle ensued before the officer was shot by the subject with a .380 caliber handgun in the neck. Two witnesses restrained the subject, but not before a second shot hit the officer in his tactical vest. The officer died at the scene.
>>
>>610115136
You are overlooking the value of whatever they stole, which was the central point.

No wonder you work in these shit-tier jobs.
You are a fucking mental midget.
>>
There's nothing more pathetic than a security guard who's not licensed to carry that thinks "LP" is a stepping stone to the police force. I know the type, and the truth is a few do become cops. But most have a chip on their shoulder and are at risk of getting their shit snapped up. I've had run-ins with mall security at this open-air urban mall in downtown Atlanta called Atlantic Station about photography. It's one of the safest places to shoot the skyline and my buddies and I were constantly harassed by these cocksuckers. One chose to put his hand on my shoulder and I grabbed that fucker by his thumb and asked did he want to be able to hold another pop can in his life. He called the cops and he got remanded for assault because one of my buddies recorded it on his camera. Rent-a-cops overstep. I have zero respect for them. They're not cops, in fact they're criticized by many police departments for thinking they have the same power over someone. They don't. $10 an hour ain't enough to get your shit snapped up but some of these lifers think they're the law. Get a real fucking job.
>>
>>610110821
truth
>>
>>610103434
Go into store and buy what you need and take to car. Go back into store and take identical item off shelf to returns along with sales receipt and return it.

Profit
>>
>>610116099
No I am really not. 1 guy was stealing cds, 1 guy was stealing movies (standard dvds) and 1 was a video game.

With being said I really don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. No point in wasting my time trying to make somebody on the internet believe shit. And if you had read my original post, you would see that I said "when I worked" I don't work for them anymore, but when your 18, its a much better job then McD, which I'm sure is where you still work.
>>
>>610116099
>>No I am really not.
1 guy was stealing cds, 1 guy was stealing movies (standard dvds) and 1 was a video game.

ALL OF WHICH COST MORE THAN HE EARNS IN AN HOUR, you stupid illiterate moron.

Which was exactly the initial point.

How fucking stupid are you?
You are considered fucking slow and dimwitted by people who know you, yes?
>>
File: madison-bumgarner-5-beers.jpg (252 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
madison-bumgarner-5-beers.jpg
252 KB, 1000x666
>>610103434

Greentext story time

>playing in a college baseball summer league in Dodge City, KS
>playing beer pong every night
>run out of beer one night
>its past midnight so we can't buy anymore
>Todd decides we should just steal some from Walmart because its the only place open
>four super wasted dudes pile into a pickup
>I start to climb in the back
>Teammate stops me and says "not you man, you've got a future"
>They just walk in to Walmart, grab two cases each and walk out
>mfw they got back
>>
>>610103434
you walk around loooking shady and unwrap things when noone is looking. they cant keep track of the whole store at once so you can just walk out with some things. If you take a whole TV expect to see your picture on the local pd's facebook page. I have seen that happen to multiple latinos.
>>
>>610117221
No they really aren't. I'm sorry you live in niggerville where those things are considered expensive. Maybe the video game was, but a cd or a regular dvd is not more then they make an hour.
>>
Buy a cart of groceries at self-check out. Don't scan a few things. If caught just play dumb. If you spend say >50 bucks, they wont even check you, though.
>>
>>610117718
they took several cds or dvds.

you are still completely missing the point.

amazing what a fucking moron you are and how difficult it is for you to comprehend what is being said to you.

are you female?
>>
>>610117401
Dude...I played in Burkburnet, Tx for the Blacksox. Might have played in or around Dodge a couple times.
>>
>>610118243
You keep making a lot of assumptions without knowing jack shit. You assume they steal more then one, you assume cost, you assume you know what they make.

Basically, you know what they say about people that make assumptions. Your an ass. Now go fuckoff and die.
>>
>>610118416
>>are you female?
>>>ignored question

confirmed.

you are the one making assumptions about shit you did not know the details of.

stupid cunts like you are why society has so little confidence in women's aptitude.
>>
Wal-Mart AP working in a severely nigger infested area reporting in.
What do you want to know
>>
>>610103434
If you don't mind walking around the front of Walmart for a few hours, all you need to do is find relatively intact receipts. Once you get it, locate the highest priced item that you can get without needing to summon an employee to acquire it for you, acquire it for yourself, go to returns and say you want to return it.

Most of the time all they give you is a gift card for the amount you 'spent' on the item, but it's not like you can't use it to buy a cash card or something you actually want to buy there.
>>
>>610116379

All the while hoping that no one is paying attention, especially all the cashiers you pass by as you walk to the service desk, AND no one pays attention to the refund reports detailing that you returned an entire purchase 15 minutes after you paid for it.
>>
>>610107991
that is actually pretty smart. if a manager calls him out he can just feign autisim
>>
>>610118839

Gift cards are SUPPOSE to be ineligible as tender for money cards, but cashiers are often imbeciles. Theres a major rollout happening soon that will hopefully start blocking it altogether.
>>
>>610119277
why "hopefully"?

what do you care how much money walmart or some other superstore gets fucked out of?
>>
>>610107991

I really wish I could call bullshit on this, but it's probably true.
I once had an associate get fired for theft, she hopped a bus and went to another store still wearing her uniform, and started checking people out with a supervisors login.
She ended up going to the back and asking an associate to get her a XBONE for a customer, and the managers caught on.
>>
>>610119484

Because I have an elementary grade level of knowledge about economics.
>>
>>610119277
>cashiers are often imbeciles
That's the point. Even if you can't get cash cards, just go spend it on a video game or food or something you actually want. If you've got a keen eye and you get lucky you can generally walk out with something valuable that you wanted for little more than a receipt and weird looks from people out front.

I used to do it all the time when I was younger. It's how I fueled my video game habits.
>>
>>610119652
How does your elementary grade of knowledge about economics (which btw means you know fuck all about economics) make you care about walmart or another superstore getting fucked out of money?

how the hell does it relate to or affect you?
>>
>>610119689

Probably true. Just don't get cocky with it. Eventually someone will be paying attention.
>>
>>610120022
Right. If you do it every day someone's going to notice fast. If you do it every week or two you're good to go.
>>
>>610119982

What is reading comprehension? Do you even know what economics is?

I'll give you the super, super easy version:
Walmart loses money when stuff is stolen.
Walmart profits going down means prices go up to compensate for losses.
Walmart price changes impact the economy and other prices increase as well.
Eventually you, me, and everyone else paid for whatever you stole, and continue to do so.

Believe it or not, there IS more out there outside of your little world.
>>
>>610120251

It only takes 1 time for someone to notice you picking up receipts, or to see you walk from the floor with merchandise. Refunding it at the SD in most counties escalates your charge to Fraud instead of shoplifting.
>>
>>610119588
A few months ago. We had a guy walk to the back room, obviously looking for the electronics. But all that is locked up. A little while passed. He noticed there where computers in the training room, proceeded to try to take them by cutting the cords. (2gb, tiniest hard drive, 10 minutes to get online) then he found it too difficult. So he took the 27 inch tv we used for training videos and has multiple image burns in it since its been used for 10 years.....thank blumpkin native. You got us new shit :D
>>
>>610120625
Even if they give you shit you just up and walk out, they're not going to do anything to try to stop you. By the time they call it in to security you're out the door and in your car. Even if you get banned from that Walmart it's not like there's not ten more within driving distance.

At any rate, if you're thinking of shoplifting you might as well go the whole nine yards and do a little extra work with less risk for greater reward.
>>
>>610103434
There's a blindspot in the security at the walmart by me. It's quite a big one too.

I just go there and put whatever in my pants. I haven't done it in years though. My PS2 game collection used to be in the 100's thanks to wallymarto
>>
>>610120776

That's funny, lmao.
A store in my district is next to a school, and I'm told that they have a gang / club / whatever the fuck kids are doing these days, that requires you shoplift something from wally world to get in.
Most of them are spics and niggers, and they end up taking the stupidest shit.
>>
>>610118366

Doesn't sound familiar. Google tells me the blacksox are a high school program. The team in Dodge City was/is a college program in the Jayhawk League
>>
>>610117221
ALL CAPS!!!!!

somebody's mad
>>
>>610120916

That's what a lot of people think, and it works in my favor. It doesn't take much time at all to contact security, and once you're up at the counter with the merchandise they can stall until the police arrive.
Also you can't be banned from just 1 store. For all the good being banned does, unless someone happens to recognize you, but it is global.
>>
>>610112213
You actually don't need one at all and can only do it 3 times per year (without a receipt, that is). I know because I've done it. Took the gift card to a shop that buys em and bang - free cash.
>>
>>610120462
That is completely false.

People stealing from Walmart has little to zero influence on your life.

Amazing how thoroughly you have been brainwashed and programmed to not distinguish that.
>>
>>610121269
wasn't all caps.

only part caps, for emphasis.

somebody's a moron.
>>
>>610118243
stay mad
>>
>>610121484
another mad female identified.
>>
Well when they first came to my country me and my helpful sales rep Mr Freebase sort've skipped the bid process...and I proceeded to pad the fuck out of the contract. I'm pretty sure that I ruined a man's career while also making an extra 30k for no reason at all.
>>
>>610121409

There is literally a word whose meaning defines that you have no idea what you're talking about. This is how stupid you look right now.
>>
>>610103434
always buy something and make sure you dont leave with an item with a bar code.
easy as fuck if you wanna steal small things
>>
>>610103434
Half the camera's in the store are fake, not all work. Usually NO camera's in apparel, so you can hide and stuff shit there. Always do it at night, no AP officers in the store. Have a buddy waiting for you at the front door in a car at the sidewalk. Make it fast and quick and you'll get away.
>>
>>610120462
mega goy
>>
>>610103434
my friends grilfriend is the niggerest white girl i have ever seen. stole 2 40in smart tv's
i still dont understand how she got the alarm devices off them.
>>
>>610106257

Thieves are fucking scum.

They deserve every ounce of humiliation and punishment they get.
>>
>>610121644

As a policy the company does not permit fake cameras.
>>
>>610121657
Employee's never put those on there right to begin with. Easy to slip off. And you can just cut the wires.
>>
File: you.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
>>610121471
somebody's angry over something said on the internet
>>
>>610121599
So long as you are not an owner of walmart, it is none of your concern or financial problem how much attrition they suffer due to theft.

Do you not even understand the basic principles underlying economics in a free market and private ownership of enterprise?
>>
>>610106904
I know a guy that walked out with a cart containing 3 BB guns targets co2 and other random Shit and wasnt stopped
>>
>>610121288
Funny you should mention police. Shoplifting and fraud got so bad at my local Walmarts that they actually have a room set aside to house a cop there pretty much 24/7. They leave their police cruiser out front of the Walmart as a warning sign.

Trust me, unless they're zealous as hell about their shitty rent-a-cop job, most of the security at a place like Walmart aren't paid enough to bother chasing you unless you've actually done something and they know you've done it. Shoplifting is pretty much a crime they can see you do at all times, they have the evidence on tape. On the other hand, it's the customer service associate's word against yours, and what proof do they even have? You're the one with the receipt and the item to be returned. You're following all the rules.

There's literally no reason not to try unless the aforementioned cops are sitting outside.
>>
>>610120462
you are a complete moron and the funny part is you believe you are superior in some way by starting off with ill give you the super, super easy version then end off by telling somone there is more outside their little world. Man you need to get out more your the one that is confused
>>
>>610121803
yes.
sounds like you are.

cry more.
>>
>>610121761
Bullshit, I worked for Walmart for years up until last year and half the cameras in the store were dummies.
>>
>>610103434
That is a picture of the walmart in my town I'm fucking sure of it
>>
-Walk in barefoot and drunk.
-go to shoe aisle.
-put on shoes
-grab drink
- buy drink
- walk out.

True story.
>>
File: evenobamathinksyoureafaggot.jpg (49 KB, 468x558) Image search: [Google]
evenobamathinksyoureafaggot.jpg
49 KB, 468x558
>>610121884
>>
File: faraday-cage-cell-phone.jpg (73 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
faraday-cage-cell-phone.jpg
73 KB, 432x324
>>610103434
Do you know about Faraday's cages?

You get the point.
>>
>>610121828

Way to channel that wikipedia article son.
Go ask an adult in real life. You're going to plug your ears and hum over anything I say, and I'm laughing at your juvenile attempt to justify your worth. No point in insisting further.
>>
>>610105084
> I wouldn't be able to buy, like nice shampoo etc

lol'd
>>
>>610103434

I use to walk around with pc games and just unwrap them and take out the disc n cd key....never got caught.
>>
>>610111149
You can take a decent amount of (small?) stuff back without a receipt. But, if you return without a receipt x number of times in x amount of time (say 4 times a year) then they will require a receipt for every return after that for x amount of time (say 6 months or a year).
>>
>>610122103
If one million niggers steal from Walmart it has zero affect on my own economic situation.

You really need to wake the fuck up and start realizing where the distinction between your own interests, and those of others, are drawn.

Unless you own stock in Walmart, it makes zero fucking economic difference to you or the national economy how many people steal from them.
>>
walk in, put what you want into the cart, walk out with the cart. just dont look like a dick and everything will be fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 261x162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 261x162
>>610116333
Atlantafag here. I can't stand the fucking security guards at Atlantic station. You're not even allowed to smoke outside there anymore. They'll approach anyone who looks young at night to make sure they're old enough to be there. Constantly watching your shit.
>>
>>610121859

Where I work has the police officers as well working, which helps a lot.
The AP team most likely would chase but are expressly instructed not to by the company, and can lose their jobs if they do so. So theres that.
But as to the 'word against yours', they have those cameras and evidence on take. It takes me maybe 2 minutes to determine that someone didn't come in through the door with that merchandise, and another 5 to have proof in hand that it was selected from the shelf.
It's pretty easy to stall someone for 7 minutes. So then the transaction is completed, the till is shut and an AP along with a manager come out to talk to you about what you just did. Contrary to popular belief, once the theft has occured, AP can and will restrict your movement after a theft or fraud has occured.
>>
>>610122634
>>"Constantly watching your shit."
>>>Make a poopie in airport terminal corner
>>>>Security gathers to stare at it
>>
>>610122394

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>610122874
Nigga, Atlantic station isn't the airport.
>>
>>610122951
I will, as its the truth.

I dont own Walmart.

Their profit margins or attrition to theft are neither any of my concern, nor do they influence my financial position in the least bit.

I don't give a shit how many niggers steal from them.
Its not my problem.
>>
>>610123166

Yes it is.
>>
>>610122634
Yeah, if I'm having a cigarette outside before I go in they're going to have to come try to physically stop me, and I'm not going to make it easy.
>>
>>610123298

Let me know when and where you're planning on this happening, I want to be tuned into that local news, lol.
>>
>>610122859
Fair enough, anon. I know that in my experience legitimately returning things to Walmart it takes ten minutes just for them to fix your shit normally, so I believe you that the stalling is easy for them. Hell, they'll stall just doing their jobs at their normal pace.

Anyway, the odds of that happening if you're smart is pretty slim. Even then, like we've proven, there are cops there and unlike the security at Walmart they WILL whip your ass if you're doing wrong.
>>
>have a friend go in tot he store ahead of you
>grab item
>go to different aisle
>make it appear that they are pocketing it/ putting it in a bag
>really set it on a shelf
>have friend walk to other end of store
>go to item, steal it
>friend has all of the heat on them
>when lps searches them they will have nothing on them
>you will be long gone

There you go
>>
>>610123281

Lets say that a Walmart located 500 miles from you suffers some hundreds of dollars loss per day, due to shoplifting and receipt/return fraud.

Explain how this practically affects your life enough for you to give this much of a shit.
>>
Don't dress like a poor.
>>
I work in an ASDA (British Wal-Mart chain) and I know some customers swap barcodes when they are using the self-scan checkouts. I'm not sure how it works, I just know they do it.
>>
When I used to be a vendor for walmart five years ago they had a policy of ignoring anything under twenty bucks. Also, these giant fucking superstores only had one or two people doing loss prevention. And it had to be one of those two people who saw you lift. If a regular associate did they couldn't do anything. If a loss prevention person makes one bad stop they get fired. Anyway, this is how it was five years ago.
>>
>>610123675
Unless they go bankrupt (in which case you lost yourself a Walmart 500 miles from you) it's not.
>>
>>610103434
Get what you want and walk out. If the greeter tries to stop you or the alarm goes off, run like hell. They aren't allowed to chase you.

NOTE: Private security employed by the store WILL chase you and use you for a landing skid in the parking lot, but not all stores have it and they will be in uniform.
>>
>>610123559
You made it way more complicated than it has to be. Plain clothes LPs work to not attract attention to themselves (at least the good ones do). As a thief, you should do the same. Don't get heat, because I guarantee there will be someone in the office watching cameras while the others pursue the person chosen for agro.
>>
>>610103434

Various ways to do it.

1. Self check out

2. Just walk out with

I've been doing for years
>>
>>610124128
this. However, you'd have to be a nigger to behave like that.
>>
>>610123903
Ex employee also of asda. We were told not to attempt any kind of stop with anyone. Just let then walk out. Did have security but what good they did I've no idea. Seemed to waltz about with lots of keys and radios and other shit trying to be wanna be police officers.

Plenty of cameras and stuff was recorded in a 'secret office' but half the time no one was in there watching it.

Shit place to work, seemed more keen on bollocking staff and crap like that than watching for shop lifters.
>>
>>610103434
Don't you faggot we have undercover agents in most stores 24\7 you will get caught
>>
>>610124280
Their attention will be on the person who they think concealed the item.

That's the best strategy you're going to get other than just walking in and taking shit and hoping nobody sees.
>>
>>610105347
Actually in my store they will on easter a girl went to jail on 320 dollar bail for trying to steal ~10 dollars worth of stuff
>>
>>610124473
That's where I learned the technique, chasing down niggers and using them for landing skids in the parking lot when my big, surprisingly fast ass tackled them.
>>
File: IMAG0052.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0052.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>>610123451
More than likely it would consist of me telling them I'm far enough away from the door and isolated and not effecting anyone. I totally understand the 10 foot from the door type laws, just because I want to smoke doesn't mean everyone on the street should be intruded with my smoke. If it continues, I stop being polite after a minute or so of him pushing it, and begin thinking of creative and gradually more rude ways of telling him to Fuck off and that his life and authority is a joke until I finished or he gets the balls to try to physically take it from me (highly doubt, I I'm 205lbs have wide shoulders and an athletic frame and it still shows even though I've gained about 10-15lbs since I started college) which I will rightfully interpret as assault, at which point all my weight is going to go into putting his ass on the ground and In a hurry until police arrive to arrest him. If he continues after being on the ground or tries to get up while I call the cops the last thing I intend him to see before he wakes up In the hospital or a cruiser is pic related
>>
Don't look like your shoplifting. put shit in a bag and walk out, they literally can't keep you there or do anything with/to you.
>>
>>610124880
That must be satisfying. Break some skulls for me will ya?
>>
Work there for 20+ years doing minimum amounts of work, act retarded, and do not start waves.
>>
>>610125005
>don't look like you're shoplifting
>cram stuff into bags and then walk out without paying
>>
>>610111612
Same situation, allot of stores make me take my backpack off. God forbid you leave your helmet on to go get something quickly.
>>
>>610124894
Timmy, please.
>>
>>610121124
Hmmm. I could be thinking of another part of Kansas. We played all throughout OK and in several parts of Kansas and Colorado. It was a college feeder league.
>>
>>610103434
I've been doing this for years. foolproof method:

first you go up in their hood and tell them you wanna help them out (this is the bait) sometimes, they're take the bait, and let you come in for hours a day. Tey litterally let you walk right into the place (fucking retards). Then, after you've been there for around 2 weeks, they'll literally give you money. no joke. they literally write you checks for hundreds of dollars. This actually works for any store or business out there. I've been stealing from walmart for years. you're welcome anon.
>>
>>610116333

I'm a rent a cop

Thanks for the opinion
>>
>>610125443
What makes you think I'm not being serious?
I didn't climb my way out of the boonies and get my life together and scrape up enough to get an education just to take Shit from a rent a cop.
>>
File: 13feelsitso.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13feelsitso.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610125594
i like this post
>>
>>610124128
Hypothetically, would they chase you outside the boundaries of the Walmart property? Or would they stop once you made it past the parking lot?
>>
>Be me
>Put raspberries ($55kg) in mushroom bags
>Self checkout as carrots ($1kg)
>euphoria.barcode
>Tell other poorfags at hostel (Ausfag)
>Eurofags tear bags with steaks still no one notices.
>Hostel bins overflowing with mushroom bags. Bathroom has moderate-lowincome people shit
>purchase first car as carrots.
>pay rent in mushroom bags
>get caught
>put officers in mushroom bags
> started from the bottom now we here
>>
>>610103551
>not stealing from the wealthiest corporation in the world making their 2 owners billionaires
>>
>>610117221
Why bother stealing something worth less than a cd anyway?

If yer gonna take it, make it worthwhile.

>How to steal from Wal mart.

>go in through the garden section - you can usually park basically next to the entrance there. Also, no greeter and the one register employee is ALWAYS either checking out a line of customers or stocking 35 lb bags of birdseed or helping someone figure out what flowers will bloom in shady areas of their yard.

>put items in your cart

>walk back out through the garden entrance to the place where the outdoor items and bikes and grills are.

>if you get stopped, just say you were going to look at a new grill or china berry trees or pansies or whatever.

> if they say leave the cart inside, say OK and then leave, or, tell them you are never shopping there again because they don't trust you..."DO I LOOK LIKE A THIEF?"

>call them racist regardless of your race or sexist regardless of your gender...cause a big stink and potetentially get a gift card for your troubles.

>If no one stops you, spend a few minutes looking at outdoor items but don't take anything.

>pretend to get a call on your phone, talk for a couple of minutes, looking around to see if you are being followed.

>Stay on your "call" and calmly walk to your car, load the stuff in your trunk and drive off.

>If stopped, act all embarrassed and flustered and distracted. Say your mom just died or is sick or something and how you can't pay attention to anything and how sorry you are.

>If woman, blame period or menopause.

>Profit
>>
File: 13feelsitsog.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13feelsitsog.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610126374
luls
>>
Take xanax
steal like you were raised in detroit
>>
File: 13feelsitsogu.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13feelsitsogu.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610126590
and do this each time? no thx
>>
>>610127019
After a few times I'd imagine it becomes second nature.
>>
>>610124894
>smoking outside of a mall
>telling a security guard that his life and authority are a joke

doesn't even have enough authority over himself to not smoke in 2015
>>
File: 13feelsits.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13feelsits.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610126722
lol that is fucked up. fuck xanax though that shit will rape you. remember kids, benzos are one of the only subs that can kill you while you detox. so stay onem' kids! but nah, fuck xanax. played to much with it and its now been 4 months with out a seizure
>>
File: 13feelsit.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13feelsit.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610127196
at the same prace?
>>
>>610126590
>>610127196
MFW the day she actually die and no one believes you.
>>
Just fucking walk out. We're not allowed to even question you unless we see without a doubt you take it out of the store without paying. Last night a customer told my supervisor she saw someome shoplifting and my supervisor just told her there's nothing we can do ans left it at that. Just do stupid ad matches you pull out of your ass. That's what everyone does because for whatever reason they're not required to show us the ad

T. Walmart employee
>>
it's the easiest shit ever everyone in my hometown did it in School. we would steal bottles of liquor every night. One time I took a bottle and employee saw me, confronted me about it said he saw me take it I just denied it while I had the bottle in my jacket. Walmart policy is they can't hold you or call cops unless you admit it so I just kept denying it and eventually just walked away and left store. Another one of my friends walked in with a big jacket on grabbed bed comforter went in bathroom wrapped it around his body put jacket on and walked out looking 50 pounds heavier( one of the funniest things I've witnessed) pretty have some balls and deny it till the end and your golden. Oh ya and I'm gay.
>>
>>610127433
As if I give a shit what Walmart rent-a-cops think.
>>
>>610126590
>do this once
>maybe get away with it
>the store goes back into their film, gets a clear picture of your face, blows it up and sends it to all other stores in the state
>you wait a week thinking you're fucking smooth and drive a Half hour to a store the town over
>walk into store
>lps calls the cops immediately
>get arrested

So smart.
>>
>>610117221
Calm down dude, why is it so hard to grasp that some people take their position way more serious than you would expect? It's the first and probably only position of "power" they've ever been in and as soon as they see their chance to make us of it, they do. Don't tell me you never knew such people, because they're pretty much all around.
>>
>>610127535
all that fucking work lmfao
>>610127453
the fuck did yu just say
>>
>>610127433
I am just saying make it worth it. Clearly once you get stopped and drop your story, the gig is up at that store.

But if you do it right, you will walk out while the one staff person is super busy and walk straight to your car and get a cart load in one haul, as opposed to a fucking candy bar.

all the "if you get stopped" stuff is to get you off the hook that one time. Its not going to work everyday.

>I know this works because I did it bay accident one day. Was talking on phone and looking at something outside and absentmindedly went to car and loaded bag of charcoal into trunk before realizing the other $200 worth of shit wasn't bagged up. Figured fuck it and loaded quickly and drove off..no fuss, no muss
>>
File: 1429111856753.jpg (12 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
1429111856753.jpg
12 KB, 170x206
>>610127744
>implying Walmart LP checks faces
>implying Walmart LP checks cameras
Those niggers are so busy playing ping-pong in the security room and gloating about how their job is basically free money that they probably only glance at the cameras now and then and if the store isn't on fire or there isn't a riot going on currently, they just chill out the entire time.

And the plain clothes LP aren't memorizing faces, either, so you're golden.
>>
>>610127214
Like I give a Fuck.
I smoke half as much as any of the numerous members of my family that lived and are still living into their 90s. Sometimes I don't even buy a pack for weeks. Why the Fuck do I care if I come down with cancer when I'm 70-80 or a useless old Fuck in general?
>>
File: q03498hygf.png (72 KB, 158x206) Image search: [Google]
q03498hygf.png
72 KB, 158x206
>>610117401

>shiggy
>>
>>610127964
Where's the confusion? Walmart matches prices with every store as a competitive edge. Grab a $10 case of pop or whatever and tell them it's $5 at Walgreens or some shit
>>
>>610111149
Not always.

Our Walmart allows you to make 3 returns per year without having a receipt. All you need to do is show them your driver's license. They then give you the refund on a Walmart gift card.
>>
>>610128151
I worked in a few of these kinds of stores when I was a teenager.

They have pictures of known shoplifters posted in the lunchroom. As soon as they walk in the store the cops get called.
>>
>>610128151
and this douche just speaks on behalf of the like 102,005 walmarts that are open right now
>>
No, but I used to steal from best buy until the internet warned me of their security measures.
>>
>>610128764
Elaborate please
>>
>>610128545
So in the entire time you've worked at Walmart, can you recall how many times the cops have been called and an arrest made successfully that can be attributed to the posters of known shoplifters in the lunch room?

If it's more than five, color me impressed.
>>
>>610128764
Yes, more info needed.
>>
>>610127744
The flaw in your version...
>why would they have reason to look at the film? If they had reason, they'd just stop you in the store and you'd call them racist because you haven't left the store and are not hiding anything.

or you'd give them your sad sack story and at worst have to actually pay for you shit (which you'd just return week later).

When they next do inventory (in a week, month, never?) and realize that they lost $278,000 worth of merchanidise in that period, how are they going to identify you, who took $200 of that (less than 1/10 of 1%) out of the other 38,000 customers that week?

Not saying its foolproof, just saying it is so in the open, you have plausible deniability.
>>
File: thefttag.jpg (14 KB, 760x505) Image search: [Google]
thefttag.jpg
14 KB, 760x505
I used to shoplift a lot as a teenager. I got pretty good at it. Would carry and exacto knife in my sleeve and use it to cut open boxes for electronics and shit. I also stole a fucking shit ton of WoW keys. The best routine, if you're slick, is this:

1. Grab one of those anti-theft tags from an expensive item (you have may to cut your way through some packaging) - pic related

2. Drop the tag into some innocent persons handbag or stick it to their clothing or whatever

3. When they go through the checkout the alarms will go off and they'll attract the security

4. Leave with your jacket full of shit

5. ???

6. Profit
>>
>>610120462
What spider hole did you crawl out of?
Pile of fucking monkey shit! Libnig
>>
File: 1426741340113.jpg (28 KB, 627x470) Image search: [Google]
1426741340113.jpg
28 KB, 627x470
just walk out with it in your hands. look confident, not suspicious, and completely casual and it just looks like you paid for the item. ive gotten entire full shopping carts from target and king soopers this way. sometimes i pretend im on the phone. if anybody asks to see your receipt, just tell them you HAVENT paid for it yet, you're just checking outside to see if your friend is here. they tell you you cant leave the store without paying, you say okay, everything is good. ive been doing this for years now and ive only been asked for my receipt twice.
>>
>>610105467
This. Just grab something and walk out. It is ridiculously easy
>>
>>610129001
This is all going back to that dudes original plan with the harden center.

If you successfully steal an entire shopping cart worth of stuff without making any effort to conceal your face, you can bet lps is saving the film of you stealing and calling the cops as soon as you step foot in another walmart.

You don't have to believe me but if you think about it it's logical.
>>
>>610128178
because it is a disgusting habit and non-smokers pretty much agree that smoking is not just a poor health decision, it is a character flaw.
>>
>>610123559
ocean's 11 type shit for a $5 piece of underwear
>>
>>610107532

lurn 2 speek inglish you stupid fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>610120462
seems like we have a real economist here
>>
>>610129266
>harden center
I laughed.

Oh, I have no reason not to believe you, anon, but there are so many people that come and go in Walmart that picking out a single person there and getting them arrested boils down simply to shitty luck. If you shoplift and are dumb enough to go when foot traffic is low, you deserve to be arrested. If you go when foot traffic is high, the odds of them picking your face out of a crowd, not especially when they're looking for hundreds of people and can't hope to memorize all of them, is extremely slim.

So until Walmart implements face tracking/scanning technology, taking precautions is all you should need.
>>
File: 13feels.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13feels.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610129514
its ingrish* not inglish my fraend.
>>
>>610129320
No, YOU do with your egotistical need to feel above someone else and speak for the entirety of a population. Literally no-one I've ever met gives a Shit as long as I'm not blowing it in their face and they have a few feet of fresh air, because it does not affect them. I deliberately smoke away from people to not inconvenience them.
>>
>>610129266
except they have no idea you stole shit.

See>>610129082

Captcha - imnig
>>
>>610129851
OK - so tell me your job and why you need to smoke at a mall?
>>
File: 20141125_003018.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141125_003018.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>610129082
Inventory is done once a year and an average supercenter shrinks out about 650k or about 10 Gm trucks of stolen, broken or missing items.. js
>>
I worked at Walmart for 4 years, and I can say I witnessed most of the things in this thread firsthand. I really didn't care about the job, but I almost ended up in the Asset Protection position. They asked me to do it because I was so good at finding stolen merch, and identifying potential shoplifters. it's easy, all you have to do is stereotype people by how they dress. teenage girls steal the most, like make-up and shit.

tips for shoplifting:
>go to grab and go and hide shit in a drink cup
>dress nicely to appear less suspicious
>show up at night
>work there
>find areas with no cameras, usually automotive
>>
>>610130133
I work with the developmentally disabled, one on one in home care with an individual and go to school for engineering. During the summer I pick up temp jobs.

And because If I feel like having a cigarette before I go about enjoying my recreational time in a manor that does not intrude on other persons, it's my goddamned right as an American.
>>
>>610130376
addition: my cousin was a department manager for electronics. he stole tons of electronic stuff, like iPads, other tablets, etc. He was able to mark the things as if they never came in on the truck at all.
>>
>>610130543
>thinks having a right to be a slave to a drug means that being a slave is empowering.
>>
File: 1412614084044.gif (2 MB, 338x207) Image search: [Google]
1412614084044.gif
2 MB, 338x207
>>610103434

>buy pc/laptop from walmart
>take it home
>remove components
>replace with random shit or older components (if you cant sell old components)
>put all the stuff you took out into your current computer
>or sell it all
>take laptop/pc back for full refund
>sometimes they check to see if it starts up
>usually they dont
>shits money nigga
>>
>>610129010
>>610128907
I dont really know what to explain.
You just go on the internet and look for a store you want to steal from near you. Find the one with the lowest ratings because thats usually where the employees are least competent. Then you pick up a bunch of stuff and go find a blind spot and pocket something. They will not notice if you are carrying a few items. Then you either put the other stuff back or buy something else. Alternatively you can go to the place with the game and play it for like half an hour and put an item you are trying to steal behind you. If that item has security, you gradually open it as you play and pull it out the box. I suggest carrying some money on you if you are planning to do this, otherwise it will be easier to charge you with burglary rather than shop lifting. Do not stick out. Dress casually rather than like a nigger. Its easier to steal in the winter due to heavier clothes. If you acted suspicious its probably time to call it off. If someone asks you what you are looking to buy, name something that you know for sure they dont have but still sounds like they could reasonably have. Try to go when things are busy. More people means there is more chaos around that they cannot keep up with.
>>
File: 13feel.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13feel.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610130836
jesus christ shut the fuck up man cigarettes are bad, sorry. someone that was very close to you was at the expense of them, but you need to quit bitchin and grow some balls. pick yourself up. fuck cigarettes and help some friends and people you care about, shit even become an anti smoking helper or someshit. but fuck that.
>>
File: 20141120_201603.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141120_201603.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>610130660
Thats bs. The receving supervisor checks in ALL electronics over 49.99 so unless he was in on it your cousins full of shit...
>>
>>610130836
>still trying to speak for others and imprint his interpretations of the world as an absolute
>>
>>610130182
exactly, so when they do the inventory and realize that they lost the $200 you took was part of the 3/4 of a million dollars they lost, they will be able to identify your 10 minutes of film out of the 75,000 other 10 minute segments of film from the entire year?

>highly unlikely
>>
File: 13fee.gif (40 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13fee.gif
40 KB, 498x594
>>610130913
>did this once when he was 12 and thought his name was p0tato
>>
>>610103434
i used to steal small shit from walmart, things i could fit in my pocket. I used to work at walmart, so no one ever suspected anything. I used to steal several years before i worked there, and all i did was grab small shit, walk to a place where no one is around and pocket it, then buy something really cheap so it doesn't look like i went there for nothing
>>
I've shop lifted from large department stores where the clothes are are like 200 bucks a piece, you just wall about like you've bought the thing not really that hard. (I'm white as fuck by the way).
>>
I've also worked at smaller retail stores, and many times people walked in, took something right infront of me, and walked back out.

It's really a matter of pressing your luck I guess.
>>
>>610103434
work unloader. I stole quite a bit working as an unloader.

Also they have many dummy cameras in store, though all the outside cameras are real.
>>
>>610131185
they could have been.
my cousin worked there for at least six months after that, then was fired for missing 2 weeks of work straight from a cocaine sinus infection.
>>
>>610131208
first time on /b/?
>>
>>610112884
i fkn keked
>>
>>610131533
Out of ideas finally?
>>
File: 20150319_193554.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150319_193554.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>610131246
Not at all, unless you mess up and get caught in the act, and its above w.e your state has for a felony your perfectly fine. Unless you have been caught before, if you have been caught before even for gum, they have already taken your information and photo and entered it into the Wal-Mart APA computer system that any Wal-Mart can access.
>>
>>610130929
The security measures you ponce
>>
>>610131702
luls

captcha: czaced
>>
File: 1429120143798.jpg (35 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1429120143798.jpg
35 KB, 544x400
>>
>>610131887
it was kzaced**
>>
>>610131887
Yeah that's about what I thought.

God Damn this board has gotten boring
>>
>>610120462
Just GTFO
Nobody wants to hear your shit
>>
File: 20141212_211709.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141212_211709.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>610131521
Well I highly doubt the supervisor was in on it. As much as I hate my job I wouldn't alter the sheet so someone else can profit from it. Js..
>>
File: 13fe.gif (41 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13fe.gif
41 KB, 498x594
>>610120462
LULS JK HAHA 10-1 POINTS. LMAO!

captcha: educy
>>
>Work in LP at Kohl's
>Almost always let people get away with stealing a shirt or a pair of shoes a few cheap items
>Get promoted
>>
>>610120462
thats the fantasy world, in the real world walmart can pay 20 million on bonuses, a lawsuit, and paying off politicians for tax breaks. jesus christ they are basically raping black children, why the fuck are you so brainwashed is my question
>>
File: 13f.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113 KB, 498x594
>>610132553
>Almost always

git tha fuk outa here' boy
>>
>>610130913
I've bought a printer from there that had the toner already loaded in it and was heavily used. Those fucktards are not checking that fucking shit for their $9/hr and shitty MyShare. At most they look to make sure the box isn't full of cat litter.
>>
>>610116333
Ex rent a cop here. I fucking hated everything about it.

These guys are pressured by thier bosses to basically be dicks to people just chilling out. I can't count the number of times I felt like shit for making some people who were just hanging out amd having a good time, leave property for no good reason. Security is a fucking pathetic job.
>>
>>610124114
A single truck worth of freight at my Walmart is on average $60,000. That's not even a bigger truck.

Hundreds of dollars a day just means everyone working quickly loses any bonus that year that doesn't already get a stupid high bonus.
>>
>>610116379
i did something similiar to this a while ago
works perfect.
>>
File: f85.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
f85.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>610133005
that post made me want to throw up its so true. seriously the people need to fucking stand their ground, thats including soldiers officers gangsters rapists captains' corporals' all the people need to look the corps in their eyes, and say, you have no one working for you :) whatchya gonna do now. and yes they "own" the money i know that. they can take that away from us, but we have worked without them for a while, we just can't realize now that we are just feeding these people that they themselves don't even realize what the fuck they are doing. if we are the fucking top of evolution we need to have a fucking *CLICK* and all of us fucking realize what we are doing, worldwide and shit on earth wouldnt be shit. imho
>>
>>610119072
Nigger, Walmart cashiers barely pay attention to their jobs. What makes you think they pay ANY attention to the thousands of people walking by them a day?
>>
>>610133237
It's true. I only stop someone if they have more than 4 polo shirts worth of clothes.
>>
File: fd4.jpg (71 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
fd4.jpg
71 KB, 680x1020
>>610133651
and how old are u qt.
>>
>>610134101
>>
>>610134101
>>610134326
And no not really qt.
>>
>>610103434
Walmart is open 24 hours a day

between the hours of 1 and 4 there are no security guards

Most of the walmart cameras are actually fake
You can get away with almost anything during that time, and you likely will not be seen. The cameras are there for the purpose of intimidating burglars
>>
>>610134508
>The cameras are there for the purpose of intimidating burglars
The same holds true for a lot of places.
>>
>>610134020
make it 5 and il' buy u dinner
>>
>>610132213
Poorfag truck unloader here.

This picture sums up how god damn stupid the trucks can be packed when we get them.
>>
>>610134678
But in walmart they don't always have security

Do what the guy said about security tags, and if you're really scared about it hide your face. If you're paranoid dress as a girl, or wear a fatsuit.
>>
File: 1422727443719.jpg (271 KB, 840x673) Image search: [Google]
1422727443719.jpg
271 KB, 840x673
>>610134385
>>610134385
>>610134385
ahhh who the fuck even is a "qt" nowadays right?
and im 26 so im older than u i know better. gosh
>>
>>610126590
This.

Probably doesn't hurt to look like you don't need to steal shit.
>>
>>610135025
Wat
>>
>>610135025
this made me hard, the way it looks like that one guy has the much smaller girl pressed against the wall
>>
File: 1425522805311.jpg (26 KB, 720x363) Image search: [Google]
1425522805311.jpg
26 KB, 720x363
>>610135151
gotchya ;-)
>>
>>610134756
ok m80
>>
>>610103434
i work AP at Walmart

just go in and open something or just walk out with it

>trust me
>im on the internet
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.