[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ Soon i will be trying LSD for the first time. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 24
File: asd.jpg (10 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
10 KB, 266x189
Hey /b/

Soon i will be trying LSD for the first time. I want my experiensed /b/ros to help me deal with any side-effects. Tell us your stories and give us any advice you have. Also bumb any psychedelic songs of your liking for /b/ros to trip too.
>>
File: 1419640073328.gif (495 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1419640073328.gif
495 KB, 194x172
>took lsd
>tripped
>see you next fall

>mfw
>>
whats your dose going to be?
>>
>>609708819
I don't get it :(
>>
>>609708886
120 ug/blotter
>>
>>609708927
And how many you taking? Just one because I think honestly take atleast 2.
>>
>>609708900
what a fucking faggot
>>
>>609708978
2? I read on erowid that over 150mg is the heavy dose and i am not sure i want that
>>
>>609708571
Take in a trustworthy environment.
That includes people and place, to avoid a hellish trip.
Wouldn't recommend if you're not mentally ready, could fuck you up for awhile.
>>
>>609709318
I am more than prepared mentally...it's the people around me that i am not quite sure of. I don't have any trustworthy friends around me and i am not sure i want to trip alone...
>>
use this reagent test to ensure you aren't actually taking nBOME,
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrlich%27s_reagent

I think they cost ~$20 US...if you are too broke/lazy for this, take a single blotter (or less) as a test of potency
>>
when anything unpleasent happens inside your head, remember you took drugs, its not real, its your brain being dissorted, thats what we all do it for ofc, but anything negative can be blocked out
>>
>>609709523
I am quite sure it's not nBOME. Seller is really trustworthy!

>>609709569
hope i will remember that during the trip
>>
File: PartialSlowIriomotecat.webm (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
PartialSlowIriomotecat.webm
2 MB, 1366x768
>>609708571
>during trip
black and white surfaces often change colors
everything gets distorted, but extremely clear and colorful
you wont be able to hold back smiles and laughs
i suggest going outside and smoking a cigarette, shits cash
>immediately after trip
might feel a bit greasy, a shower is nice
a calm collected thought process
overall pretty happy with life
still getting a few dancers and tracers but very very lightly
>few days after trip
things look and feel normal again, probably seem really normal
might get a bit of withdrawl, a little sad or frustrated in little things
thats just your body wanting more up that the LSD has
if you like it keep doing it. youll start coming up with awesome ideas for things

webm related, it a pretty decent representation of the way waves come off of objects
>>
>>609709820
HOLY MOLLY! You make me even more hungry for LSD hahahaha! Do you suggest smoking weed instead of tobacco during the trip?
>>
>>609709203
dude i took 350mg my first trip and it was amazing
>>
>>609710028
if weed works for you, then smoke some weed BEFORE the trip. it'll start the trip a lot quicker and the colors will be a lot brighter while youre high. but i still suggest smoking a cig (if you smoke them). they taste different and you feel the buzz a little smoother
>>
>>609710028
smoke heaps of weed it just makes it better
>>
>>609709522
Don't do it with them. Its an 8 hr trip.
I once did that 25i bullshit with some "friends" thinking it was LSD. I spent a short time thinking they were all going to kill me. I also didnt know the dosage, so i almost od (saw the twirling tunnel, light at the end, but then was pulled back...like it wasn't my time yet). It was so traumatic I spent a few months with small panic attacks thinking someone would kill me.
It all blew over now, and I'm lucky I'm fine now.
But know the dosage, choose the right environment, and ALWAYS remind yourself you're on a trip or you will lose touch with reality.
>>
>>609710352
Yeah but isn't it too much for a first timer?

>>609710439
Hmmm i'll think about it...Do you suggest any strains?
>>
>>609710554
Oh shit...is tripping with your mother ok? jk....but should i trip alone?
>>
File: WPCL-11710.jpg (157 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
WPCL-11710.jpg
157 KB, 500x500
LSA > LSD
http://youtu.be/COEOcAzdaXA
>>
File: 1410012107043.jpg (591 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1410012107043.jpg
591 KB, 1920x1080
king crimson - in the court of the crimson king great music. And also everything from Pink Floyd.
>>
>>609710762
Mmmm i love pink floyd! I will check king crimson too! You got anything more rare?
>>
don't panic.
>>
acids easy just go with it mate also listen to

'bread of god'

its crazy but it takes you a rollercoaster trust me anon
>>
>>609710594
go for a heavy indica if youre just staying inside and want to get serious couchlock and look at shit
sativa if you want to play videogames or really sink into a movie
>Blue Dream never failed me
>>
>>609708571
not even autistic but dumbo came out before lsd was synthesized
>>
>>609710884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rClzjXNAB9M&list=PL0D0157169AD28B34
>>
>>609710594
seriously i suggest around 300ug for a first trip. Just google 'lsd first dose'
>>
>>609710718
Tripping alone is a beautiful experience. You'll experience self discovery and won't be influenced by the people around you. Like I said environment is everything.
If you decide to be alone, go somewhere alone. But don't confine yourself. Go to a lake, the beach...the woods might be a little scary if it gets dark on you or if its in fall (branches creeping over you), the greener, brighter, colorful the forest the better. Put yourself in a place of good vibes.
>>
>>609711120
Probably gonna be in the woods...should i take sativa dominant?

>>609711324
THIS.IS.BEATIFUL.!!!! IS it from pikachu on acid?
>>
>>609711450
I'll look for it! Thanks anon!

>>609711459
Ah man for me everything is much better when done alone...don't like people that much...especially when it comes to doing drugs together...
>>
>>609709318
>>609710554
yea these guys knows the score..

i would be pretty careful about tripping with anyone who i hadnt known for a long long time.. even then it can go tits up..

have you tried any other hallucinogenics before? u just gonna go straight for the acid?!

so yea ask a 30yr old bloke with 2 good and 3 bad acid trips under my belt anything? i certainly wont be doing the stuff ever again, but i would like to know the sort of drugs you have dabbled with before you go in for the mega trip.. haha
>>
>>609711466
oh the woods? you're about to have a fun time OP go for a strong sativa. walk a nature trail, find a creek, climb a tree. do fun shit
>>
>>609711466
hahaha yhea it is but check out there outher songs it is lovely
>>
File: drugs.jpg (19 KB, 293x317) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
19 KB, 293x317
I have been studying recreational substances and have a short list that I may be interested in trying sometime in the future. Can you expand upon it?
The substances on my list are relatively safe, unique in effect, well understood.

>LSD, N,N-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, Cannabis, shrooms, MDMA, MDA, Ketamine, Kratom, Mescaline, 2C-B.
>>
>>609711607
Hahaha! No. First time tripping on halcs. I am sorry for that anon...

>>609711646
Oh shit i am gonna die ahahahahah
>>
>>609711886
Isn't MDMA a bit dangerous?
>>
File: 1409621780019.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1409621780019.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>609708571
be prepared to board the starship enterprise ;D
good lsd will give you crazy visualizations, dont think it will hit you immediatly it takes almost an hour to kik in and its only uphill from there, i had the best experience with my first good acid trip as i was ending the night and was lying down with my eyes closed i literally felt i was doing a parachute dive from an airplane it felt as if i were really there,
>>
>>609711450
Everyone is saying take half a hit or around 200 mg...
>>
>>609711890
lol no you'll be fine, just enjoy the scenery, put your full attention to what you're doing at the moment, and dont sketch about other people, they'll do their thing if you do yours
>>
>>609712122
Aaahhahahaha you all make me wanna try it right now ahahaha
>>
>>609711019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnuqJUmUN8

Is this what you mean anon?
>>
>>609709820
hey, where does this webm originate from? it's pretty good representation all right. got any more?
>>
>>609708571
do mushrooms instead. a very statistically significant portion of "lsd" on the market is really just various reformulated research chemicals designed to be "sort of like" lsd but with mostly unknown side effects (unlike mushrooms/lsd whose side effects are almost non-existent).

unless of course you don't actually care about your future and just want to get high then might as well eat a couple tabs.

but seriously tripping is a blast. >>609708571
>>
>>609711263
that's an interesting point. never realized that.
>>
>>
>>609712723
Uh...i'd love to do mushrooms...but i am afraid i will puke as i hate mushrooms in general...i once ate truffles and almost pukes my stomach :S
>>
>>609712888
THIS!
>>
>>609712930
the trick is to thrown them in a weed grinder and turn them into a powder. you can mix them with a drink (oj is the most popular but don't believe the hype about vitamin c making your trip "better") or just press the powder into a little pill and eat it fast.
>>
>>609708571
You will foever have problems. Trust me. Sometimes I don't know what's real or not. I don't mean things like 'oh thats a chair' I mean like 'Are they talking about me?'.
>>
>>609709523
Tell me why not nBOME? I've had them. Ok.
>>
>>609711604
I recommend alone then. You won't have to worry about the others, and their motives.
If for some reason it starts to turn on you fill your head with positive thoughts and start to rationalize, "None of this is real" "I'm on acid". Bring yourself to believe its a trip.
I don't want to inject doubt, but these are the precautions. Don't go in expecting something, go in with an open mind instead.
>>
>>609713203
Well i have overcome this problem a while ago...I just don't care if someone is talking about me...I used to get very anxious every time i saw someone smilling by looking at me but now i just smile back and move on

>>609713179
Hm i will try this one. Should i empty a pill or order some?
>>
>>609709820
Nice movie. Bang on.
>>
>>609713429
I'll keep this in mind! But if i just can't calm down? Should i call someone?
>>
>>609713544
You don't get that feeling with movies/news readers/tv/documentaries etc.?
>>
File: 2134868674.jpg (8 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
2134868674.jpg
8 KB, 279x181
>>609708571
Don't do it, OP. You don't become enlightened or anything like that. You don't see crazy shit. You just become super paranoid and uncomfortable, and after a while you "feel good" but really you're just stupidly numb.
>
>>
>>609712888
yup, it wasnt a good idea... first time 2x120ug cuz nothing happened after 2h...
1h after the 2nd blotter i couldn't even move, hardcore brainfuck
>>
>>609711886
Everything on that list except LSD, cannabis, and shrooms are relatively unsafe and addictive.
This a thread about someone's first time with LSD.
Take your hard drugs to another thread, mkay.
>>
>>609710554
Yeah that 25i thing. I did exactly the same. Still haunts me frantically. The come up was amazing though, fuck me, those colours. But after that, the paranoia....
>>
>>609713942
fair enough.
>>
>>609712027
Highly addictive, yes. Dangerous, fuck no.
>>
>>609710028
Acid comes in waves, sometimes you think its almost gone, but this is not the case. I had such a beautiful trip and i was super happy, but suddenly it faded and i really didnt want that. I smoked a joint because that also worked with shrooms. I smoked quite a lot because i really wanted to trip again. 10 min after my spliff things got pretty bad for a while. I was fucking paranoia and i totally losy track of everything. Be careful with the weed while tripping.
>>
>>609714648
Highly addictive? Shit...and i wanted to give it a try in the future...
>>
>>609713663
IF you absolutely can't calm yourself (which I doubt. I calmed myself from complete sheer terror of death). Call a close friend or relative you trust. Not your parents, only because you don't want them to worry about you or see you that way.
But like I said before, remind yourself you are on LSD at all times and should be okay.
>>
File: 1353786037764.jpg (116 KB, 900x434) Image search: [Google]
1353786037764.jpg
116 KB, 900x434
>>609708571

Nothing brings me more joy than helping pop someones LSD cherry, its an amazing drug.

>>609708978
Do not do two hits your first time. Youre one of the lucky few that actually know the dosage, and there's no point in tripping waay too hard your first time. It could go real bad real quick and you'll never want to try it again. I took way too many shrooms my first time, experienced ego death, and now I never want to do them again. Just give one hit a trial run and see how it goes, you can always trip another day.

> General tips

1. The most important tip his have the correct physical and mental setting. Do not trip in a grimy, dirty, dark place. Do not trip while you are highly stressed, pissed, etc. Your emotions are very volatile while peaking. Also, its better to only hang around other people that are also tripping (and also chill people). When you get into a group of sober people while youre rolling, you feel like they just dont understand you at that moment in time. Kinda awkward.

2. I usually plan a few activities before I drop because once you're tripping everything seems to become an "ordeal." Which is basically because you're mind is thinking faster and different than usual. Have some good trippy vids queued up for when you wanna chill and smoke a blunt. Shows like Cosmos and Life are always a good idea. Play some ball outside if its nice.

3. Contrary to the experienced, you never see unicorns and shit. Everything is incredibly clear but at the same time distorted. Colors seem to bleed and flow together. Objects appear to have a "breath" to them. Every once in a while you may catch something out of the corner of your eye thinking you saw some dancing lizard or shit, but when you turn quick to look you realize you're just fucking tripping balls.
>>
>>609713810
>my experience with acid is indicative of others experience with acid
>>
>>609714839
Its not that addictive. It wouldnt even work properly if you would take it regularly.
>>
>>609715199
you're a dumbass, kid

have fun frying your brain
>>
>>609712888
this

OP, only advice I can give to you is wait for it. me and a bunch of mates took tabs few weeks ago for first time. dropped one and waited for an hour and didnt feel shit, dropped another and felt something. thought "this is fucking shit" and dropped another half.

brain was fried within half an hour, couldn't tell difference between real life and my imagination (100% serious). was scary as fuck at first, but then u embrace it and its actually pretty fun. at one point i forgot how to speak and just started shouting for lols. though I couldn't tell if i was actually shouting or just imagining it

After the peak you just start laughing at anything and everything seems more interesting. food taste way better as well.

crashed hard and was drained for next day and a half.

would advice dropping during the day since you'll probably be up till late. and make sure you have plenty of time or dont need to be anywhere.
>>
>>609715184
Uh i see. Well i think i will postpone my lsd trip and trip on shrooms first. The tipa are pretty much the same?
>>
>>609715372
What do you mean?
>>
>>609715624
Ohh ahahahah well glad you made it out :P Yeah i am gonna take care of the place and time
>>
>>609709203
>>609710352
>>609712240

>mg

lolwut
>>
>>609715967
Hahahaha sorry i meant μg
>>
>>609715184
I also took way too many shrooms my first time. I was convinced I was going insane or leaving this world forever. I fell to the floor and for about an hour was channeling through different stages completely different from our everyday reality. I came back eventually and was never so happy to be alive. It was one of the most frightening times I've had. Like an idiot I underestimated mushrooms.
>>
>>609715184
Ego death?
>>
I'm in the same place, i just bought a few tabs and i'm not really sure when or where to take them, i've read mixed reviews about having/not having trip sitters and being outside/inside..
>>
>>609715725
It releases serotonin and dopamin levels real quick and they need to recover before you take it again, same as with lsd. Also, the crash is prettg shitty and you wouldnt want that all the time.
>>
File: 1353786146917.png (2 MB, 1036x963) Image search: [Google]
1353786146917.png
2 MB, 1036x963
>>609715184
> cont.

4. You will be giggly and your eyes will be squinty, but not the same squinty as when youre stoned. When youre peaking your eyes will become dilated (thats why everything is so vibrant). Your eyes basically become black holes, so dont be meeting someone that wont like you tripping.

5. If things go south and things start getting dark, go somewhere comfortable and listen to some chill music. Think about some good childhood memories. But if nothing works continue to tell yourself this is only a temporary trip and you will come down eventually. It may seem like the end of the world but its not. Hell, one time I ate a quarter of shrooms and had to listen to christian radio for about three hours because I thought I had died.

6. Forgot to say, it is usually best to trip in places you are familiar with. There is no worse feeling than feeling completely lost and hopeless. Happened to me recently at a music festival..

7. When you start coming down, smoke a cig or blunt. Shit is so good.

8. When the day is done and your about to retire, take a nice, long, hot shower. My favorite showers have been after trips. It feels like youre washing physical and theoretical grime off of you. You realize how dirty the world is when youre tripping.

9. Always reflect on your trips the next couple days. What was your favorite thing? Least favorite thing? What would you do differently? etc. All of these things will improve your future trips.

10. Just tacking this on here, but if you arent aware the best way to ingest LSD is by letting it dissolve completely under your tongue. It will hit you faster and cleaner imo.

In general, just plan and be prepared, thats why it's called a trip. Above all, have a fuckin great time man. Dont let anyone kill your vibe, LSD is a beautiful drug.
>>
you'll be fine, just dont think too much
>>
>>609715917
make sure you trust your source as well. LSD is generally pretty safe with a high toxicity threshold. some dodgy cunt might sell you 25i which can fuck u up if you arnt careful with your dose from what i hear.

Also, no amount of words can describe trippers. its something you just gotta experience for yourself brah.
>>
>>609714121
Yup. I wished I was more informed.
If you don't know how to handle the anxiety it will definitely fuck you over....bad.
It was after months that I was noticing the paranoia finally fading. Fuck 25i, man.
>>
>>609716454
Ah you rock dude! Don't know what to say...thankn you? It's the least i could say.
>>
>>609716454
> the best way to ingest LSD is by letting it dissolve completely under your tongue. It will hit you faster and cleaner imo.
Can someone else confirm this? I read conflicting reports. Some say swallowing whole is best, others on top of tongue, etc.
>>
>>609712930
Dude, smoke a bowl and then order a pizza. Put those shrooms on top of that mother fucker and muchie out. You won't even know the mushrooms are there and you'll trip balls
>>
>>609717160
Hahahahaha this!
>>
File: ZAglu.jpg (240 KB, 1280x878) Image search: [Google]
ZAglu.jpg
240 KB, 1280x878
>>609715626
Yes essentially the same rules apply.

But in my experience LSD trips are much "cleaner" than shroom trips. On LSD you are a lot less emotionally volatile (dark rooms, music,emotions,etc dont effect you as much).

Here's how I would go about it if I were you:

A. LSD - take it if you plan on spending the majority of your time inside. Its a better hallucinogenic imo. Ive done it easily over 100 times and only shrooms about 20 times. Taking more LSD is better than taking more shrooms.

B. Shrooms - take it if you plan on spending the majority of your time outside on a sunny day. Im not sure exactly what it is but you do feel more in tune with nature (maybe because of higher emotional volatility).
>>
>>609711450
300 is 100 to much for a first timer IMO.
>>
>>609715184
>>609716454

Someone should make a "how to" guide with these post. More people need to be informed to avoid bad trips. The more you know.
>>
>>609709726
Does your seller either put it on the blotter themzelf or test it them self? If not, fucking test your drugs and don't be a dumbass.

>>609716918
Doesn't matter. Might hit you a little faster sublingually, but it works fine if swallowed. Personally I prefer to swallow because many other substances aren't active when swallowed, so if you get not-LSD you won't get high on unknown drugs.
>>
File: gPvF6Np.png (605 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
gPvF6Np.png
605 KB, 940x705
>>609716204
>>609716205
I legitimately thought I had died and passed onto the afterlife. It was as if my soul had left my body, but was still roaming the earth. I know it sounds foolish but go do a quarter of shrooms when youre unexperienced and let me know how it goes for you. All around it was awful at the time, but looking back on it its very interesting what the chemicals in your brain can do.
>>
just keep a loaded gun nearby in case of robbers
>>
As an once-every-6-months user I can say that /b/ has given the best advices about first time trips I've ever seen. My first time doing LSD was with a group of friends and while it was good I got overly paranoid that they were plotting against me. My second time though was spent on my bedroom alone and it felt amazing, just don't let anxiety get to you if you feel it coming then take time to relax and reassure yourself and reassure yourself that it's only the effects of the drug that are going to wear off quickly, so enjoy it while you can.
>>
File: 1344483090179.jpg (19 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
1344483090179.jpg
19 KB, 400x270
>>609717441
Hmm not a bad idea. Im gonna save what Im writing and compile/refine it later. I actually do enjoy educating and providing tips with hallucinogens.
>>
>>609716454
Yeah thanks, i saved what you wrote on a text file so i can read it again later.
>>
Also don't keep it in your mouth if it tastes bitter unless you want to try nbome
>>
>>609709203
the chance of a negative experience is higher with higher doses and less experienced users. for the first time, i'd suggest a low dose (60 µg) to be on the safe side.
>>
>>609716918
Either way you do it (disolve/swallow), youre going to trip. I think its all about what you were told your first time. I dont see a difference between on top/underneath your tongue.
>>
>>609717909
This
>>
Ok OP, 18 year old ameri fag here with many good trips under his belt and 2 bad ones. Most people on this thread are spot on, except for the gun fag. Most important thing is to avoid strangers and new places. My worst trip happened because I was a dumbfuck and thought acid was a good idea to take before a party. I knew some of the people there and I was fine with that, but when new people show up, you won't trust them or be able to create any kind of connection with them. My rule is be with other people that are tripping or by yourself. If the LSD you take gets you high in less than an hour, then it's 25c or 25i, not LSD. It's not too big a deal if you didn't take a fuckton, but you need to be more aware of it. All I've ever had is 25c, but from what I understand the trip is about the same. I highly recommend one tab for your first trip, seeing as 2 goes 0 to 1000 real fuckin quick. I've tripped 10-20 times and only tripped on 2 twice. It's an experience for sure so you have to be mentally prepared. Any other questions?
>>
>>609718284
"If its bitter, its a spitter"

LSD tabs have no taste.
>>
>>609716918
Personally, I've found no difference in swallowing and just dissolving the tab on your tongue. It's a preference thing
>>
>>609718895
This, bitter taste implies synthetic
>>
Only did it once and got very stoned beforehand. I think this was a mistake.
To start with things started to look a bit weird, and I half imagined them. An empty glass fell over, I thought it was full of water and i could see the water until i touched it.
Then everything had a trail of smoke coming off it, and I saw glowing, pulsing patterns in everything very entertaining.
Shit got bad when my stoned mate decided to put on some serious dubstep.
I usually wear skinny jeans, and though sweats would be more comfortable. Bad idea, I was convinced my legs were wet and that I was bleeding out my dick.
Went upstairs to get changed and I was sure my mate kept on shoving his face into mine, but he was just monging on the sofa downstairs.

I then became convinced all my housemates were outside the door whispering about me. Saying we need to have a serious talk, then the language part of my brain fucked completely and everything people were saying was jumbled. But the right sounds just in the wrong order. It took 18 hours for me to come down and when i've been doing heavy exercise i can still make out those glowing patterns, never had it before.

Understand that it's something that you can't fight once you've taken it. You just have to embrace it or you'll likely struggle.

tl:dr - don't take it the night before an interview.
>>
File: T58R7Nx.jpg (953 KB, 2260x1736) Image search: [Google]
T58R7Nx.jpg
953 KB, 2260x1736
>>609716860
No problem, I enjoy helping. Ive experienced some bad trips and my friends have too, its not fun. But I learned from them, so I want to pass on my knowledge of drugs so others can have a great time without being skeptical and nervous.
>>
>>609709522
you'll be fine alone. watch some nutso movies like holy mountain or enter the void. i personally prefer being cozy at home for the first part of the trip and then going out into the world for the comedown
>>
>>609710884
Residents
>>
File: Fear and Dolan in Las Vegas.jpg (360 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
Fear and Dolan in Las Vegas.jpg
360 KB, 2400x1600
Best tripping song in my opinion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHV8Wzldlck
>>
File: Ham in the Face Cat.gif (966 KB, 226x184) Image search: [Google]
Ham in the Face Cat.gif
966 KB, 226x184
>>609718895

>"If its bitter, its a spitter"
>LSD tabs have no taste.

100 times yes, not many people realize this. It can help you a lot.
>>
File: surre.jpg (404 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
surre.jpg
404 KB, 567x567
https://vimeo.com/9500231
>>
>>609711886
don't listen to those other fags, the only dangerous shit on that list is MDMA and MDA

Ketamine can lead to bladder damage if you take it too regularly, and 2C-B may cause some vasoconstriction so don't run a fucking marathon and avoid it if you have heard problems

Kratom can be mildly addictive, but tolerance builds fairly quickly so just keep your usage to less than twice a week and you'll be fine

source:
regularly use chemicals similar to half the things on your list (DOC, MXE, 4-aco-dmt/met-mipt, kratom, kava-kava, DPH, DXM, etc. etc.)
>>
>>609710719
LSA is a lot more sedating to me than psilocybin. I haven't tried anything other than the two and weed of course.

An LSA trip costs less than a cigarette though, so I like that. LSA is good fun as well.
>>
>>609716454
I want to meet you irl anon, you seems to be a cool dude
>>
>>609713342
Not that fag but they have a reputation for heavy body load, cardiotoxicity and accidental death.

Generally considered to be the most unpredictable psychedelics and the most dangerous of the phenethylamine analogues if not of all the commonly sold psychs atm.
>>
>>609714648
MDMA isn't addictive, but "ecstasy" tables often contain amphetamines and/or cathinones which are.
>>
File: 250pd83.gif (2 MB, 480x202) Image search: [Google]
250pd83.gif
2 MB, 480x202
>>609708571
Yo man, shit will be cash. Just know its all in your head. If shit starts getting out of hand take a step outside, it will literally put you in a completely different place mentally as soon as you step through that doorway.

I prefer to listen to extremely loud music, but only because I have a good stereo system. It's the only thing you can focus on when the bass is pounding your chest in.

Just be aware..
>the walls will be "breathing"
>colors will be bleeding together
>weed will intensify the trip tenfold for about 5 minutes, then you'll settle into it.
>cigarettes will ground you, just know the feeling of nicotine is familiar to you, and focus on that.
>again, ITS ALL IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD
>there are a lot of jump scares that will fuck you up bad, disguised as "trippy videos" on youtube, so dont even fucking think about watching shit like that.

Heres some tunes.
https://youtu.be/hN5X4kGhAtU
https://youtu.be/1EdW4sVLlBI
https://youtu.be/f5kGUqEBva4

playlists
>chill shit
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZYrGQ19UZsGmtK_nu7N9q_jI6pWtAMug
>electronic shit
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZYrGQ19UZsGhzRbnE0a1WPwMfSgyWGri

happy trippin, /b/ro. good luck.
>>
>>609719122
>LSD is not synthetic
>LSD is actually 100% tasteless

>>609716918
sublingual administration typically kicks in roughly 1.2-2x faster than oral, depending on gender (fat distribution), drug, stomach contents, etc.
>>
File: BEST GIF.gif (496 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
BEST GIF.gif
496 KB, 350x197
>>609720464

Thank you based anon. Maybe our paths will unknowingly cross one day. If youre in the US around 859 that would also be convenient.
>>
>>609721029
best advice in this thread, guy has been there and back.

listen to this man, anon.
>>
>>609721029
>there are a lot of jump scares that will fuck you up bad, disguised as "trippy videos" on youtube, so dont even fucking think about watching shit like that.

I know its a cardinal sin around here to bring up but /r/trippy has some quality videos/websites
>>
File: day-of-the-dea.jpg (276 KB, 1600x1084) Image search: [Google]
day-of-the-dea.jpg
276 KB, 1600x1084
>>609721571
last time i tripped was at the festival of the dead in mexico, last year.
i guess you could say ive been there done that, haha.
thanks anon.

>>609722056
nice, ill have to check it out.
>>
>be me
>17
>takes meds for bipolar
>gets acid and does it with friends
>goes great for an hour
>things people say starting repeating in my head
>gets louder and louder
>go to lay down
>uncontrollably twitch
>try to go to sleep
>noise and twitching get worse
>pretty sure I could see sound at this point and it was a very bad calidascope
>keep jumping up because I feel like I'm dying instead of going to sleep
>keep repeating the same thing "why haven't you called anyone" " I don't want to die" "I don't blame you if you leave me here"
>accepting death but at the same in not
>don't remember this next part
>went into living room and had a seizure in front of friends
>sober friend drives me to the hospital
>memory fades in and out
>come to as my parents walk into hospital room
>ifuckedup.jpg
Moral of the story is BE CAREFUL. Make sure you have a sober friend around and be sure it's actuality lsd and DONT MIX DRUGS I can't stress that enough
>>
Don't look in the mirror
>>
>>609721029
fuck, man. dat "chill" playlist.
so many goodies.
>>
>>609722571
Were you on SSRIs?

>>609722665
But it's like looking at a total stranger. It's awesome.
>>
If you're high on THC or LSD, Off the Air is something that's really cool to watch. I recommend finding a torrent of their Worship and Space episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLA7AlnDftE
>>
>>609722665
looking in the mirror is fine, i used to just get lost in my own eyes. my entire wall next to my bed is a mirror, cause im a fucking maniac and like to watch myself fuck.
>>
>>609722759
Yeah I was
>>
>>609715372
what the fuck nigger meth doesn't work properly when you take it regularly
>>
>>609722924
idk man, I looked at myself and I saw 10 year old me looking back at me. `sticks with you
>>
>>609722899
Yes!!! Just not the nightmare episode please for the love of god don't try to scare yourself
>>
>>609723140
So you got serotonin syndrome because you are an idiot.

>Moral of the story is BE CAREFUL.
Moral of the story is do your fucking research.
ftfy
>>
>>609723273
I did though.
I didn't take my pills for about a week before
>>
File: trees2.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
trees2.png
2 MB, 1024x768
Take it around 3 hours before sunset. So you have fun in the sun, see the sunset, and then trip during the night. Sit in a dark room for awhile and look at the CEV. watch trippy videos and listen to pink Floyd. Walk through the woods. Trip with a friend. Build a fire, the warmth from it is heavanly while tripping. If your tongue gets numb and taste like metal than its nbome. You'll feel it for 16 hours and won't sleep. Make sure you don't have anything to do the next day that requires talking to parents, or people that would bepissed. Enjoy
>>
File: 1428200098770.jpg (86 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1428200098770.jpg
86 KB, 800x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMmPfCm_Beo
>>
>>609723182
that sounds cool
>>
>>609711459
People say this shit all the time but what if there are no surroundings like that. No hills or mountains. No lakes or rivers. No forests or green trees. Just red dirt and brown trees. Besides locking myself in my house, which would be a fucking nightmare in itself because i dont vibe well with the place anyway, i dont have a 'comfy' plqce to do anything. Even smoking a joint is an effort in futility if you want to have a good relax sesh/alone time.
>>
>>609723455
Well fuck. I wonder how long that shit stays in your system.

Is it true it's really hard to cum on antidepressants?
>>
>>609723251
Nightmares is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I watched it with 4 of my friends while tripping and made 2 of them paranoid for 20 minutes afterwards.
>>
>>609723599
id choose tom & jerry over this.
fuck, i watch tom & jerry sober. my girlfriend wakes up at like 5am and im just sitting there watching tom and jerry. i get the craziest looks.
>>
>>609708571

LSD is a fickle bitch.

Sometimes the visual stimuli are too much to handle. Just shut your eyes and enjoy some quiet, introspective time.

Other times, the drone of you interior monologue drives you so insane and you must bombard your visual cortex to the point of sensory overload to stop your thoughts and the subconscious part of your mind from taking over.

Either way, good vibes plus good people equals good trip.
>>
>>609723754
Nope i don't have that problem but I've heard that before
>>
>>609723881
That hands part fucked me up
>>
File: LSD Cat.gif (1 MB, 496x400) Image search: [Google]
LSD Cat.gif
1 MB, 496x400
>>609723707

That does sound like a kinda shitty situation. But nature is nature, and if youre in the correct state of mind it will be great around that red dirt and brown trees. Hell, there are people that trip mad balls in the middle of the desert.

Find a decent, secluded location and bring something to chill on, preferably an ENO. Connect that bitch to those brown trees and swing in there for hours. Make sure to bring a lot of water, some granola bars/snacks and of course a lot of good music. Lay back, meditate, and enjoy your trip.
>>
Its only a bad trip if you make it a bad trip. dont worry and have fun. you wont come anywhere near a bad trip, because yoll most likely be excited and having fun.
>>
Does no cunt here know about Erowid, or am i missing something?
>>
>>609724726
>preferably an ENO
What's this? Some gastric medicine?

>>609724930
The ignorance of /b/tards never fails to amaze me. Some of them can't even into reverse image search.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.