[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you thanked one of these guys for their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: usa.jpg (522 KB, 1200x1680) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
522 KB, 1200x1680
When was the last time you thanked one of these guys for their service to the country?
>>
Americans in Canada? Never.
>>
When they thanked me for paying for their salaries and equipment with my tax dollars.
>>
File: 1428354940808.jpg (333 KB, 896x1274) Image search: [Google]
1428354940808.jpg
333 KB, 896x1274
>>609601212
I explain to them before they ship off to Iraq, "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams".
>>
File: 1428835904437.jpg (17 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
1428835904437.jpg
17 KB, 450x370
>>609601212
Oh jeez, they look dumb as fuck
>>
>>609601212
Oh god what an awful high and tight.

Low fade, not skin, none off the top. Rock the combover and side burns. Tapered not squared in the back.
>>
File: hieronymus_shig.jpg (255 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
hieronymus_shig.jpg
255 KB, 800x800
>thank someone for doing something you don't want them to do
>>
thanks for destabilising oil lords who don't like the American middleman and being part of the country killing economic black hole that is the military spending budget. nice job antagonizing some sand niggers into domestic extremism.
>>
thank you guys for keeping the world free
>>
>>609601715
U.S. Navy... i pay taxes too... comes outta my paycheck just like the one your mom gets to support your basement masturbation sessions.
>>
>>609601715

/thread
>>
>>609603071
top kek
>>
>>609601212
I don't. They ceased fighting for freedom around Vietnam. Ever since the military has been a tool of MIC, the "wars" fought by those poor idiots are not to keep america free, but to subsidize oil interests. They're puppets, and only an idiot would willingly put their life on the line for an industry. I don't thank them. I pity them.
>>
>>609601212
Pro tip from a vet:
>just leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>609601212
shut the fuck up amerifag cocksucker...
>>
They chose this job as their career, and I'm the one who pays them, so they should be thanking me for providing a job for them.
>>
>>609604007
This ^
Sure, thank us for our service and all I guess, but no one wants to be approached 24/7 so you can feel less guilty for not going yourself.
>>
This thread is a recipe for tinfoil and underage. You have been warned.
>>
>>609601212
The last time they weren't blocking my morning commute.
>>
>>609604007
/thread
>>
>>609601212
>Thank you for buttfucking brown people armed with sticks.

Satisfied?
>>
>>609601212
Whenever it's appropriate as I dont dig the military because they're usually half brain dead. But they put their life on the line for the betterment of themselves and others. They still deserve a thank you.
>>
>>609601212
fucking reflective belts
I swear the GWoT memorial is gonna be a 300# tard wearing a reflective belt
>>
>>609603664
You should thank them, if only because if they weren't stupid enough to do it you would be forced to.

They're not protecting you from sandnigger terrorists, but they ARE protecting you from your own government. Thank them for that.
>>
>>609601715
>implying servicemen don't pay taxes.
>>
>>609601212
Hahaha PT belts, fucking muricans
>>
>>609604007
FUCKING /THREAD
>>
>>609602686
>removing kebab
>something you don't want them to do
>>
>>609601212
When we fight a war worth fighting for, not just petty conflicts that make the manufacturers of war machinery richer.
>>
>be me
>19 y/o militaryfag
>go through airport wearing my ACU's for travel
>approached by people thanking me for my service
I didn't join to be praised I joined because I always wanted to join. I can do without people constantly coming up to me and thanking me for a something I didn't do.
>>
>>609601212
The military keeps us from being attacked by other countries, but the military doesnt make the country, its people do. I may not be in the military yet, but I wouldnt want to be thanked for the service to the country when those who are thanking me are doing.just as much as I am. With a much lower death percentage rate.
>>
I don't know where this "they don't fight for muh freedom" criticism came from. That's not the role of a military. However the existence of a strong standing military ensures that out way of life continues. But as individuals, they aren't by default some kind of paladin of justice. They are just dudes with jobs.
>>
>>609603071
This.
Navy Depper here.

We pay the same taxes as everyone else does. I don't know why everyone acts like we don't pay into out own pay. No one complains about fire fighter's salaries being paid by their taxes, police, DOT, Fish and Game, like fuck, guys. Would you like all of the jobs paid by your taxes shut down for the day? There goes most people's power, water, sewage, fire fighting, police, road maintenance, etc.

A lot of shit is paid by taxes that you don't even think about. Stop fuckin' complaining all the time, go live off the grid if you don't want to pay taxes for people's jobs.
>>
>>609601212
fucking freeloaders that are costing me too much money that I need for my family. they aren't defending me when in fact I never asked them to.
>>
>>609601212
"Stand behind the troops or stand in front of them" is just the pendulum swinging away from the poor treatment Vietnam vets received. I respect and admire US troops for the job they do but in no fucking way is it thankless. And war mongers use them to defend their agenda. "I'm not sure I agree with our unjustified aggression in the Middle East." "Fuck you, if you don't support the troops then get the fuck out!"
>>
i kinda wanna join, but i'm not sure i qualify.

i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a while back. but i was able to go off all my meds and control the disease through diet and exercise.

today all my insulin resistance is gone and i'm as fit as ever.

does my diagnoses disqualify me from military service?
>>
>>609601212
i am not thanking them for shit

they signed up for it, they got paid for what they did.

it doesnt make any fucking sense to thank them, they knew what they were signing up for.
they did a service and they got paid.

the people who were DRAFTED in the vietnam days are the people we should thank, they had no choice.
>>
>>609605613
>With a much lower death percentage rate.

I think that's the reason people thank you. Not because you're doing more for the country than they are, but because you're doing the really dangerous part that they don't want to.

It's why you're more thankful for the soldier fighting in the trenches than you are the guy designing the drones, even if the drone guy did a thousand times more for the war effort. Because you wouldn't mind doing his job, but you'd give anything to avoid being the guy in the trenches.
>>
>>609606049

>dad gives son allowance
>son pays dad rent from allowance
>BUT I PAY 2 LIVE HERE DAD
>>
>>609601212
Oh yeah let us for a moment pretend that /b/ isn't largely populated by edgelords, resentful fat fucks, and ignorant asses whos first words in relation to military are "muh tax dollars" even though a TON of active posters are unemployed.
>>
File: halliburton.png (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
halliburton.png
49 KB, 300x300
Thank you for serving.
>>
Fucking YES, well said
>>
>>609606502
>the people who were DRAFTED in the vietnam days are the people we should thank, they had no choice.

You shouldn't thank them either, you should just feel sorry for them. That's like thanking a kidnapped child for his service to the pedophile.

And you should thank those who volunteer from keeping you from getting drafted. It's like if the pedophile is walking around the room, and you're sitting there with a bunch of other kids, and little Jimmy volunteers to get raped first, you thank him for keeping you safe. If the pedophile comes and picks Jimmy at random and drags him away, you don't thank him, you just feel sorry for him.
>>
>>609601715

This shit is a slap in the face to all those brave men and women who seek to protect us. It also shows how weak and yellow the mods and admins and our liberal government really are. This puke has spewed hate speech against the United States Of America and his thread is still here? I am actually so sick and tired of the mamby pamby policies which have weakened our Country. Do you think the world is laughing at a king liar who draws lines in the sand? Now some will say, oh you are just blaming obama. No I am blaming all his gutless wonders and those so called Americans who support and cover for his in ability to be a Commander and Chief. If he were out to protect the people of America, he would stand up and make it clear, this kind of edgy trash is treason and sedition seeks to harm America and should be removed. Oh wait this is the same weakling who says he has an agreement with a country who wishes to destroy us, Iran. What side is he on? He himself is one of the greatest threats to all that has made America great, with his liberal supporters who have done all they can to undermine the values, ethics and standards which have made America great. This is again a slap to the face of true Americans and another example how obama has shown our enemies how weak we have become due to him and his followers.
>>
>>609607103

Only time will show you what piece of shit you are. No shitposting, no insult. No. That's what you're asking for. One day you will realise it yourself. All those moments being a troll. It's not worth it. Maybe you will laugh about this comment. But I promise, one day you will realise it. You are worthless.
>>
>>609607319
I left /b/ for a month. Is this some kind of new copypasta or are you trying to create a shitty one ?
>>
>>609606049
I'm pro military, but that argument is wrong, the taxes you pay come from your salary which comes form my taxes. A better argument would be that we must have a military , just like we have to have cops.
>>
>>609601212
thanks 20 year old losers who steal my money through taxes to have fun killing little kids in the middle east, while I get bombed by terrorists back in america
>>
>>609607103
most of the people who joined the military from my graduating class were simply to dumb or poor to go to college and used the military to get paid without having any skills

No, i thank the vietnam era vets, because they had no choice and most of them were treated like shit at the time

a lot of vets coming home from war then were spit on.

you just went off the deep end with your argument about pedophiles somehow relating to people volunteering for a job.

wut? did i take your bait?
>>
>>609607793
I've never seen either of these copypastas before:

>>609607319
>>609607521
>>
>>609606366
maybe. Go to a recruiter, ask them about it. They might have to call down to the local MEPS, but they'll let you know for sure. Hell, they cater to vegetarians in the service, so you shouldn't have a problem getting food that helps you control it.
>>609607905
Well, it's right and wrong. We do pay some of our own salery, just like every other job paid by taxes. My point in that argument was what you pointed out, we need military like every other government job, federal or otherwise. Imagine oil prices if we didn't go in when we did to save some of the refineries. All the eco-green freaks don't want us drilling our own supply.

I guess we could use our coal to make diesel, but that's not gonna last too long.
>>
>>609608656
Oh, and we'd all be communist without millitary, that too. Look how well that went for the Soviets.
>>
>>609608103
>a lot of vets coming home from war then were spit on.

I don't agree with spitting on vets, but I don't agree with thanking them either. My point was : you don't thank victims of a crime, you feel sorry for them. Thanking them somehow validates that what happened to them was okay.

>you just went off the deep end with your argument about pedophiles somehow relating to people volunteering for a job.

It wasn't the deep end. It was an analogy. The government is the pedophile. The government has a room-full of draftable young men, equivalent to the pedophile's room-full of children, to use to sate their needs. Now, if the pedophile lets people volunteer and Johnny agrees to take one for the team and get raped, you thank him.

But if the pedophile just comes in and picks Johnny at random, you wouldn't thank him, would you? After all, he didn't really do anything...

I'd thank the ones who stood up against the government, burned their draft cards, and went to prison. Not the ones who fought or fled to Canada. They're like the little kid who picks up a pipe and beats the pedophile to death before letting all the other kids run free. They're the reason we haven't had another draft yet.
>>
>>609607905
Ok then why don't all the people at your "job" go out and get bitched at by the pay that pay for whatever "service" it is you provide. Not the guy you were being ignorant to I just find your ignorance insufferable. If you want to not have someone else subsidize your existence in one way or another then go live out in the woods by yourself. But don't forget to thank the earth for all the free shit you take from it you ungrateful mooch. Stupid twat......
>>
>>609601212
Last time I paid my taxes...
>>
File: coffin.jpg (68 KB, 824x347) Image search: [Google]
coffin.jpg
68 KB, 824x347
>>
>>609609318

how fucking edgy. You don't pay taxes kid.
>>
>>609608918
it was a poor analogy. you are underage, or are a master troll. your analogy doesnt make sense.

I thank the ones who went are the real heros, the ones who got drafted and went. not the draft dodgers.
>>
>>609609531

Your IQ is too low to get his analogy. The minute your read the emotionally charged word like 'pedophile' you cant understand it or think about how its an analogy
>>
>>609609319
The b8 is real
>>
>>609609531
What's wrong with the analogy? I'm neither underage nor a troll.

How are they heroes? What exactly did they do for you? Vietnam was never a threat to you, or anyone else in America. The draft dodgers (again, not the ones that fled, but the ones that stayed, protested, and went to prison for their beliefs) have protected you and every other young man (and maybe woman) in this country from ever being drafted by the government again. I'd say that's doing more for you than killing some harmless jungle-men halfway across the world.
>>
>>609609769
No, its just a poor analogy and it is bait. I am not bothering to argue.

veterans arent heros.
>>
>>609610257
veterans arent heros? are we arguing for the same thing?

I know veterans arent heros and should not be venerated as such.
they should not be thanked.

being a soldier is just a job they signed up for.
>>
>>609601212
I work and pay my taxes and ignore most of the political bullshit in this country ( USA ) As far as service members that fight for pay checks ? Well they signed up to do what they do, I didn't ask them. Also I prefer to save my thanks for people who's service directly affects my daily life, like firemen and teachers and construction workers.
>>
I wanna join but what branch should I join if I want to do something important instead of furthering the interest in oil?
>>
>>609610297

"veterans arent heros."

grow up little edgelord. Veterans aren't virgins either, but you are
>>
never cuz that ain't my country faggot
>>
I thanked my neighbor's plenty last night. These losers who joins the military have no idea how notoriously horny their wifes and girlsfriends get. Ever been in the military? Yeah I probably fucked your girl, deal with it losers.
>>
File: 1428889122332.jpg (784 KB, 1200x1680) Image search: [Google]
1428889122332.jpg
784 KB, 1200x1680
>>
>>609610661
they knew exactly what they signed up for

they signed up for a job, and then got paid for it.>>609610728
>>609610728
i lost my virginity at 15. i could care less if the veterans are virgins or not. one thing they arent, is a hero.

they are regular people who knew what they were signing up for
>>
We don't want to be thanked you cunts. Leave us the fuck alone
>>
>>609601212
5 years ago was in the Atlanta airport. Soldier returning from deployment was eating at the table next to mine. I told the waiter to give me the guy's tab, but not to tell him I was doing it because I didn't want him fighting me for it etc. Then I paid and walked the fuck out before the soldier finished. That was as close as I got to thanking anyone. I'd rather just ghost.

I served myself, and people thanking you is just weird.
>>
>>609610644
I'm saying that veterans who volunteer should be thanked for keeping the government from drafting you. They are not heroes for killing sandniggers but they are heroes for volunteering as tribute to keep the government's dirty hands off of everyone else.

Veterans who were drafted aren't heroes, but victims of government slavery.
>>
File: 1a34896u_1.jpg (277 KB, 1300x1040) Image search: [Google]
1a34896u_1.jpg
277 KB, 1300x1040
The vast majority don't want your fake sympathy and probably hate you for being a little bitch. Just be respectful.
>>
>>609604007
And let the mentally scarred murderous unskilled an unwanted psychos run around as they please? You never amounted to more than being a mercenary kiddo.
>>
>>609601715
Thanks faggot for paying taxes. Your gfs snatch was pretty clutch too.
>>
>>609611253
nigga that doesnt make any sense at all.

the government has plenty of other people willing to do the job.
>>
>>609601212
i'm not from that country
>>
>>609604019
Fuck your poor country
>>
>>609611536
But if they didn't, they would draft you, wouldn't they?
>>
>>609601212
Thank them for what? Being pawns for the corrupt leadership or for wasting my tax money? I guess both.
>>
>>609601212
My dog does more to protect me than these chumps. He costs less and is much less likely to have a PTSD and go on a rampage.
>>
>>609611150
Holy shit you're the biggest fag on /b. Well done son!
>>
>>609611471

>mercenary

I wish. Those guys get paid so much more than service members. I knew this guy who went from navy EOD to a private company. Gets 300k for a six month deployment
>>
I have never thanked them in my life now that I think about it.

I just never believe what they are doing is right.
>>
>>609601212
just today actually
>>
>>609601212
I've alrady "thanked" them with my tax dollars. If they want me to bow down and worship them, they can fuck right off.
>>
Military dudes aren't doing me any favors. Fuck them. The wars are all pointless, they're paid to go, it's their fucking job, and it's a volunteer army. I don't thank the military any more than I thank the monkey at the gas station where I get gas. I mean their paid to fucking be there.
>>
>>609606366

I was in admin at the Pentagon like 3 years ago. If that is your medical situation, no insulin dependency, you should be able to enlist with an extra exam to test your handling of sugar, and a waiver which you will not have a problem getting out of anyone but the Marines.

FYI you can get in the reserves even with some insulin dependency. We even let guys deploy to Iraq with that shit, but they have to watch it like a hawk or we send them home.
>>
>>609611870
Well that was what you were, only you were employed by an organization called the american government. If tou ever killed someone during your service you're a murderer, plain and simple.
>>
>>609611698
Your logic is shitlogic.

I am not thanking them because they signed up for a job that they knew the risks and benefits of. If i got drafted it would be because the army needed me, and i would go.

hell actually i wouldnt get drafted. I tried to sign up for the military. they wouldnt accept me.
>>
>>609611735
More like volunteering to go get shot at for no reason so that your faggot ass isn't drafted to getting shot at for the same lack of reason.
>>
>>609601212
A long fucking time.
>>
>>609610257
>The draft dodgers (again, not the ones that fled, but the ones that stayed, protested, and went to prison for their beliefs) have protected you and every other young man (and maybe woman) in this country from ever being drafted by the government again

Lol, there is a inactive draft. Its called "selective service". Everyone has to apply for it when they turn 18. Its adds your name to the system so that when the "draft" is activated again you can be selected for service.
>>
>>609612334
they dont volunteer, they get paid

they get paid to get shot at
>>
File: 1358569251937.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1358569251937.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>
>>609612334
They're not altrustic angels who just want to save people from being drafted. They're either deluded patriots or unskilled laborers. You're really fucking dumb you asshole.
>>
>>609601212
Yesterday
>>
>>609612863
mostly unskilled laborers that do not have the money to go to college.
>>
>>609612818
Amend to: "One is not real and the other was."
>>
>>609612268

Lel Like I or anyone else gives 2 tugs of a dead dogs dick what some aspie thinks of what I do.
>>
>>609612302
>If i got drafted it would be because the army needed me, and i would go.

See I believe the draft is a complete violation of basic human rights and should be done away with.

But as long as such an evil exists I thank those who protect me from it.

If there were a draft the people being drafted wouldn't be protecting me from anything, so I wouldn't see a need to thank them anymore.

Simple as that.
>>
It's a suckers job, we pay them cash.
>>
I'd rather thank a mugger for not killing me.
>>
>>609613093
seee

>>609612688
>>609612688
there is a draft
>>
>>609612688
I am aware of this. The fact that it will not be used again (barring WW3), can be attributed to the protestors of the time though (and the overall stupidity of the Vietnam war).

The longer you go without using it the more resistance you're going to face bringing it back. Past generations were raised knowing that they might one day have to go to war. The longer we go without a draft the more kids are being raised to believe that we'll never need it again, and they're being raised soft and weak, and that's going to make using it virtually impossible.
>>
>>609613086
>lel
>aspie

I'm starting to see why you never amounted to more than being a gun for hire. You know somewhere deep down that you're no better than a burglar or thief, at least they're honest about what they do.
>>
>609612302

>I tried to sign up, they wouldn't accept me

Itt:overly patriotic faggots Vs. Edgy keyboard rebels too fat or genetically inferior to kill sand niggers

/thread
>>
>>609613534
There is no draft, dipshit. Selective service is not a draft. It's a list, and a protocol for implementing a draft, but not a draft.
>>
Gents, as a vet who returned from the 'Nam long ago I speak for myself but I know that there are others akin to me... no "thanks" unless you are compelled to do so BUT... think of saving it for a special occasion. In general day-to-day life no "thanks" is desired. At most, perhaps a simple nod of the head as is done between males who share a commonality such as being Americans and on the side of right... a guy thing that happens totally outside the military.

Folks... a big "THANKS" to all of you who never served but who stayed in the USA to keep things going. We, overseas, would be NOTHING without you good, decent, civil, law-biding folks inside the USA to keep the country operating on a day-to-day basis. Heroic acts performed by citizens make the news regularly. Maybe it will be YOU who is the hero next time a little kids life is saved.

Thank YOU, citizens.
>>
>>609601212
It should have been North Korea, not Iraq.
>>
>>609613756
troll harder newfriend
>>
Why would i thank them I'm pretty sure they hate it as much as i do when people try to thank me for My service
>>
Everytime I pay their wages with my work.

Fucking welfare queens.
>>
>>609613008

I bet you don't believe in vaginas either, fedora boy. "Cant believe in what you haven't seen" fuck off
>>
Holy shit, this thread... Amerifats really are this fucking stupid?

>send murderous thugs to other countries
>expect normal citizens to thank them when they get back home

Stop lying to yourself americans, your country is evil.
>>
File: 1404447943218.jpg (47 KB, 354x404) Image search: [Google]
1404447943218.jpg
47 KB, 354x404
>>609613534
You don't know what a draft is you retarded faggot.
>>
>>609611460

Respect is earned, cocksucker.

Not handed out by default.

Additionally, the US occupation of the middle east is a farce, so you're essentially asking that people respect spineless, mindless automations who are bankrupt of critical thought.

Yeah, nice one. Not happening.
>>
>>609612225
the air force is super strict about their recruitment so they might denied. The Army and Navy pretty much takes anybody. I literally watched a fat guy get through MEPS and our basic training unit had a fat fuck who flunked all 4 of his pt tests, white phase restarted then passed.
>>
>>609613727

You know what I know? That I get to travel the world, fuck foreign girls, live an exciting life, have stories that could keep an audience glued to my every word, have relationships with people who would gladly die for me, and you're paying for it while you sit around at your thankless job...If you even have a job...complaining on /b/ and generally being the same cantankerous failure that drove your mother to drink for the rest of your life.

So sure, it's not really true since I'm not a grunt, but if I was I'd admit to being a killer and blahblahblah whatever else, because at the end of the day I'll still have a better life than you.
>>
>>609612863
Really? It's why I and nearly every other service member in today's military responds. We know these wars are bullshit. Maybe if you asked them instead of inferring that is why.
I don't do it because I think I'm an angel, I do it to pay it forward and make a safe future for my kids. I'm fit and smart enough to be an officer. I don't like the way we've been conducting war. How do you plan on fixing a problem unless you're part of the system? Naive to think I'll single handed change us foreign policy? Yeah, that doesnt mean I won't have an effect on the other officers who some day will be in that position though.
>>
I've heard most vets don't even want to be thanked. Read it in an article somewhere.
>>
thank you for your unquestioning obedience to authority
>>
>>609604687
AK47s and RPGs are hardly sticks, friend
>>
What's the funniest thing is people think we get paid a lot, our pay is shit, we do it cuz we love it
>>
>>609615602
Maybe not by a little bitch like you, piece of shit. A man to man "Thank you for your service" is a great statement of solidarity and acknowledgement the civilian knows where his freedom comes from and is giving the proper thanks. It is to be expected
>>
>>609604158
That's like telling the mailman to thank you for delivering your mail.
>>
>>609615877

A fine post and fine dubs.
>>
>>609615602
Because most of us being thanked just got out of some kind of training. Even worse when we don't even have our unit patches, and we're getting treated like we just got back from a war. It's weird and some of us feel bad.
>>
>>609616019

No. Don't thank us, it's awkward as fug.
>>
File: 1385599196856.gif (440 KB, 390x270) Image search: [Google]
1385599196856.gif
440 KB, 390x270
>>609616019
>>
>>609601212
Never. Fuck those autist fucks
>>
>>609615238
I see that I hit a nerve. You're working as a hired thug who exploits people all over the world, you are evil and you don't even recognize it.

And it's funny how you try to project your own anxiety on me. I have no need to defend myself to vermin like you, but know this. I have a great life, meaningful relationships and plenty of means. Also I contribute to private enterprise and society in a way you don't.

You may travel the world, but I'm paying for it. You're a fucking murderer and a parasite and you're worth jack shit.
>>
>>609616019
I have to thank someone for doing something they wanted to do? Fuck you
>>
>>609616019
Nigger, did you write the Declaration of Independence? No? Didn't think so. Now shut the fuck up and go suck some more POTUS dick.
>>
>>609616317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2L3skZ7FEw

Dont pretend to be some edgy psychopath who didnt feel anything
>>
>>609616612
>edgy psychopath who didn't feel anything
>psychopath who didn't feel anything
>psychopath
>didn't feel anything
That's the definition of a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>609615373
Are you actually retarded? Are you trying to say that you will in any way have ANY inpact at all on foreign policy? Don't make me fucking laugh. You needed money and your only chance was to suck uncke sam's cock.
>>
>>609601212
>for their service
During:
They get paid
They get free food
They get free housing

After:
They get scholarships
They get discounts everywhere

Joining the military is the easiest path through life
>>
>>609616433

Not really. I'm just poking the bear, I'm hardly the one running around passing himself about all them murdering soldiers.

Lol now who's projecting anxiety. Maybe next you'll tell me the size of your dick and how every morning you backfill into your Ferrari made of diamonds, that will sure make you seem less mad as fuck that no one cares about what you think.
>>
>>609606049
Dude, STFU. You're in the DEP. Not a real sailor yet. Don't even pretend you're one of us yet.
>>
>>609609531
His analogy made a lot of sense actually. Just because you don't want to compare a military vet to a raped child doesn't mean the analogy doesn't make sense.
>>
>>609601212
About two months ago. They were good people.
>>
>>609604007
/thread
>>
>>609617258
Again, instead of being blinded by your selfish ignorance, try actually reading something before you respond. I lost all respect for you, so i am replying merely out of spite.
>>
File: slide_249974_1506090_free.jpg (71 KB, 1200x820) Image search: [Google]
slide_249974_1506090_free.jpg
71 KB, 1200x820
>>609617075
Unless you end up like one of these guys
>>
>>609601212
with federal taxes.
>>
>>609617258
Daily reminder that a soldier paying taxes is just giving back a bit of my money to the people who stole it in the first place. You're all fucking welfare queens. At least police and firemen actually protect the people while you guys do jack shit.
>>
>>609601212
> Im a Marine
> Soldiers can thank me
>>
>>609617955
Exactly. They protect from the nigger that wants to break into my house and steal my shit.
>>
>>609618002
MOS?
>>
>>609616612

I'm not watching it, I'm sure it's very heart warming but generally we don't enjoy thanks. Would you enjoy being stopped by strangers assuming you've done something you probably havnt and being thanked?
>>
>>609617075
Sortof right but not as beautiful as it seems. We really only get free food during training. Afterwards we pay for it ourselves. The pay is below minimum wage. I've been in for three years and making barely over 20k a year. And they "Housing" is more akin to living in a shitty box with roaches and a fridge. Although WAY better than ship life.
Don't get me wrong though, the military really is easy once you get the hang of it.
>>
maybe when this country gets bombed, preferably in some of your own home towns. you faggots will stop being so ungrateful and braindead, but i wont hold my breath
>>
>>609617075
they get paid
>it's a job shithead, I'd like to see you agree to get shot at for free
>free food
it comes out of our pay if we decided to get meal cards
>free housing
yep

>scholarships
lol wut

>discounts
a whopping 10% off my meal

2/10 for responding
>>
>>609618701
It'll be your fault for being in a country that you don't belong in.
>>
>>609618701
Republitard detected. If we don't murder brown people murica will be bombed hurr durr
>>
>>609617010
Yeah I do. What's going to stop me? You? You're a pathetic beta bitch whose crowning achievement was getting rejected to prom. Of course you have no ambition. I'm fucking awesome, and I'm going to stop at nothing to get what I want. You can stay where you are, like all the other sheep.
>>
>>609617955

"Maybe if I keep saying welfare queen over and over again they might actually start caring"

Nope
>>
dont belong in? I'm not the one critisizing the ones that would protect us if we ever got attacked. I'm perfectly content where I am
>>
>>609619064
>im fucking awesome
The only fucking thing you're going to get when you die is a military funeral, you loser.
>>
Vet here with massive ptsd.

I tried to go out and be more social today. I decided to go to church and I do believe but not right wing. I just wanted to go out and be more social so I don't isolate. I just got out of in patient for suicidal stuff and all I wanted to do was try to be in a public setting.

Every motherfucker in there made it thier job to ask about my service and if I've killed people and if I lost any close friends. I must of looked like a fucking psycho torwards the end. One of my buds with PTSD just got killed by a cop a week ago too.

I can't stand Americans. I'm leaving this fucking country.
>>
>>609619220
You're also the one that can't spell. Or correctly reply to someone who was talking to you.
>>
>>609619297
See ya
>>
>>609619064
Mad faggot is mad. You're just cannon fodder, but hey I'm sure the people in charge will love to hear your opinion!
>>
Libtard detected. why dont you do us all a favor and go have an up close and personal with a suicide bomber and rid this world of your ignorace
>>
>>609619297

Have you killed anyone?
>>
>>609617625

Well let's not pretend you were even pretending to be respectful to begin with, so that's out the window. But really what in anything I've said indicates that I want, need, or care about your respect? And yes, I can tell your replying out of spite, that's the joke. YOU'RE the joke
>>
>>609619297
Lose any close friends?
>>
First Cav? Bunches notches.
>>
>>609619230
That's one more thing than you'll ever get. I doubt your mom and dad will even show up to your funeral.
>>
>>609619801

Yes - as a uneducated racist, your comments are worth absolutely nothing. The reason most people don't feel safe walking the streets in America is that whack jobs like you roaming the streets with guns.
>>
File: 1402022806669.jpg (12 KB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
1402022806669.jpg
12 KB, 419x313
>>609619220
>>609619501
Learn how to reply to posts you dumb fuck.
>>
>>609618002
Was 0621. Now 0622
>>
>>609619801
Keep swallowing that bait son, soon enough you'll be able to deepthroat it.
>>
>>609601212
Thanked my brother when I talked to him on the phone last night. So fuck you.
>>
>>609601212
Never because they are all stupid fucking meatheads.
>>
File: 1404059353538.png (64 KB, 143x175) Image search: [Google]
1404059353538.png
64 KB, 143x175
>>609620176
Your brother is a faggot and so are you. I hope he dies over there.
>>
>>609619922
They'll be dead, you stupid fuck. To think that people WILLINGLY join the military to make jack shit pay is hilarious to me.
>>
>>609620504
This
>>
>>609620132

My favorite part is the low IQs getting confused and frustrated by anonymous posting, like a dog spinning around barking at itself. They really should stay off this site
>>
>>609620504
Seconded
>>
>>609619975

As if that made any sense to my comment or I gave any indication of any of those qualities, sure. W.e. I'm a raving rube nutjob waving my guns (that I don't even own) killing all the helpless minorities. Whatever delusions you need to help you sleep at night.
>>
>>609620504
kek
>>
>>609620504
He's in the Coast Guard. I hope Hawaii isn't too hard on him.
>>
>>609621029

Thanks bud. Until you posted, all of the responses were attempts at being rational. I was waiting for some trailer trash to get on and give the ole' "derka derpty whoo hoo PBR, boom stiks n nascar, will yer allll give meh a white power!!?!" You made me smile
>>
>609619467
>would love to hear your opinion!
You sound 16. Great bait.
>>
>>609621213
and you are too stupid to know how to fucking reply
>>
>>609621029
Do you have any marketable skill so that you can get a job after the military? No? Didn't think so. You'll just end up homeless or a dubstance abuser like all your friends.
>>
File: jwZyjUlYpfaQoFD8.jpg (44 KB, 625x232) Image search: [Google]
jwZyjUlYpfaQoFD8.jpg
44 KB, 625x232
>>609621176
I hope the cock isn't too hard for him.
>>
File: 1428289489754.jpg (38 KB, 464x325) Image search: [Google]
1428289489754.jpg
38 KB, 464x325
>>609620132

>libtards admittedly mad as fug
>me laughing at them

Oh noes is I bein trolled?
>>
File: 1396955094112.png (222 KB, 371x470) Image search: [Google]
1396955094112.png
222 KB, 371x470
>>609621176
You thanked that dipshit for being in the coastguard. That's even more pathetic.
>>
File: butthurt1.jpg (34 KB, 432x450) Image search: [Google]
butthurt1.jpg
34 KB, 432x450
ITT: Veterans getting butt hurt but cant leave it alone and keep coming back for more
>>
>>609622007

Thank you, for the 1000th time, for reposting a baseless, retarded, invalid arguement and making a complete fool of yourself. You can always tell who dropped out of middle school by the use of circular logic.
>>
File: 4293200-3824519191-8d0.j.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4293200-3824519191-8d0.j.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>609601212
>>
>>609621626

Actually yes. There's plenty of companies that hire heavily out of my MOS
>>
>>609622020

I am not butt hurt on this end. It's yalls right to say whatever you want. I would gladly join up again so you can say it brother. You're welcome. I'm going to bed. Night
>>
>>609622007
Don't try to hide that you're crying, I can hear your faggoty sobs all the way here. No one likes you, and you know it. So go ahead, tell yourself you don't care. But deep down you know most american's look down on and despise you.
>>
>>609620732
Of course it's hilarious to you. "Jack shit pay" is how you measure success. I'm making ~70k a year with the military out of college, had job offers for 90k and turned them down. Stay butt hurt knowing I find achievement in other ways. Like human interaction, something you probably get very little of.
>>
>>609622139

You might as well say what you really mean "why won't you get mad as I call you a welfare queen for the 1000th time?"
>>
Silent service fag here, just know we can stop or destroy any county at a push of a button at any time.
>>
>>609622754

And that is exactly why nobody will ever put you in charge of anything. enjoy only ever being able to share your shitty ideas and opinion with the toilet of the internet
>>
>>609622439
McDonalds and KFC don't count faggot.
>>
File: Jloah6.jpg (46 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
Jloah6.jpg
46 KB, 439x439
>>609601212
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>609621475
You're too stupid to capitalize the first letter of a sentence so I'd say that makes us even.
>>
>>609601212
Last time a marine came through the toll booth i work at, ~2 months ago, i dont say ant0ything to other brances, but my brother is a marine, so i always talk to them
>>
>>609623065
>lecturing people on grammer
>on /b
>being this gay
>>
>>609620504
>>609620798
>>609621001
samefag detected
go be edgy somewhere else faggot
>>
>>609622632

Apparently "most Americans" tend to keep to the internet deep inside their basements, I haunt met very many of them. The majority I meet are annoyingly supportive and congratulatory. Tell most Americans to come into the open so I can enjoy my day out without being thanked constantly
>>
>>609622675
>making 70k a year
>job offers for 90k a year
Prove it, scum sucker.
>>
>>609601212
I see these guys every day why would I thank them?
>>
>>609623334
>embracing mental retardation
>>
File: 5487454.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
5487454.png
189 KB, 450x472
>>609623475
>>>609620504 (You)
>>>609620798
>>>609621001
>samefag detected
>go be edgy somewhere else faggot
>>
File: 20110506a1.jpg (19 KB, 300x183) Image search: [Google]
20110506a1.jpg
19 KB, 300x183
This is now a disabled vet thread
>>
>>609622845

You mean I...in the military, where rank structure and billet are everything and I'm in charge of millions of dollars or equipment...I won't be in charge of anything...Roger that, spaz
>>
>>609624106

Your imagination is working overtime... Poor little lost person.
>>
File: 1428707239409-1.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1428707239409-1.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>609607103
>>
>>609622621
>yalls

It's a win win- dumb people remove kabob, and remove themselves from the country/the mortal coil (if we're lucky)
>>
File: dumb.jpg (35 KB, 540x660) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
35 KB, 540x660
>>609601212
Reminder that soldiers are retarded and needn't be thanked for doing the government's dirty jobs.
>>
>>
>>609601212
They've been fed with enought patriotism, they shouldn't deserve more.
>>
File: 1419896846072.jpg (61 KB, 437x640) Image search: [Google]
1419896846072.jpg
61 KB, 437x640
>>609601212
>>
>>609624268

Hmm I guess you don't even have a vague idea of how the military works
>>
>>609601212
Never because I'm not an amerifat.
>>
>>609624806

See there is the problem. I have common sense and an IQ over 6.
Whatever delusions you need to help you sleep at night.
>>
File: 31bush_lg.jpg (76 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
31bush_lg.jpg
76 KB, 600x340
>yfw Bush doesn't give a fuck about your blown up legs
>>
>>609624462

the dumb ones are the people staying in the US. Enjoy your FEMA coffin lol.
>>
Never. Most of them regret ever going because they come back fucked up individuals and I'd rather not remind them of that. I'm respectful towards them for what they do (whether I agree with what they're doing is justified) and that's all they really ask for.
>>
File: image2629662x.jpg (22 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image2629662x.jpg
22 KB, 620x350
>>
>>609611528
Implying he has a girlfriend.
>>
>>609625664
Bush was the last true american president. Dont bring back those feels
>>
>>609624968

Apparently not, judging by how you've displayed the exact opposite. Even the most boot pfc is in charge of quite a bit, and if you've had even the slightest experiance, even the most 2nd hand encounter you'd know why suggesting otherwise is not only silly, but straight up pants on head retarded. So no common sense there, you might have an iq score over 6 but I'd be surprised if it reached double digits
>>
>>609625856
>>
>>609625856

Don't make me puke.
>>
>>609623746
Caterpillar (all that heavy equipment shit) offered the job for 90K in a management position.
Military pay is open source available online.
>>
>>609625953

....in the eye's of small brained people...: You mean somewhat like yourself, right?
>>
>>609614696
Evil is better than poor
>>
File: 1406357966907.gif (183 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1406357966907.gif
183 KB, 400x384
>>609624104
They were already mentally disabled for joining in the first place.
>>
Do vets really not like it when thanked for service? I never would have thought. hope I haven't offended any.
>>
>>609626526
Right. And I'm Dan Bilzerian
>>
>>609626526
Also have no college debt. What fictional job and fictional amount of money do you get paid?
>>
File: 1428530547039.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1428530547039.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
Thank you for your service
>>
File: 1428530370176.jpg (843 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1428530370176.jpg
843 KB, 1500x1500
Thank you for your service.
>>
File: 1428529218962.jpg (113 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1428529218962.jpg
113 KB, 792x792
thank you for your service..
>>
>>609626669

Right, I can see you're just high and imagining a completely different conversation. I'll leave you to it.
>>
File: large_legs.thumbnail.jpg (9 KB, 170x235) Image search: [Google]
large_legs.thumbnail.jpg
9 KB, 170x235
>>
>>609627343

Kudos? to whomever taught you how to read and write because you've quite obviously developmentally impaired.
>>
File: 1419027383829.jpg (261 KB, 1025x750) Image search: [Google]
1419027383829.jpg
261 KB, 1025x750
>>609601212
i thank military personal every chance i get.
i dont come from a military family, nor do i condone violence or wars.

but the harsh reality is that violence and wars exist, and without them, the country im in would fall apart.

im not implying my country is the greatest but i live here and its home. in fact i believe the US is the rot of the world and will eventually cause the apocalypse.

but still its my home and im glad its being defended.

im glad im allowed to even think this.
>>
>>609627464
nigga there is a point where u need to fucking stop and you clearly passed it. you are not winning this using the same argument so u might as well fucking stop.
>>
>>609628736
Go play on the playground, the adults are talking here. A ten yo child can still think better than that.
>>
>>609629535
well you aren't making friends today, that's for sure.
>>
Last Friday at the tire shop a Vietnam vet was there with a really nice corvette. I complemented him on his car and thanked him for his service. He shook my hand and said thanks.
Best feeling I've had in months.
>>
>>609629717

You either are just a born liar who wishes to "attack dem ebil people who don't agree with me" even if that requires slander and blatant lies, or you truly have some serious mental deficiency.So for the love of Pete, knock it the fuck off.
>>
File: homo patrol.jpg (82 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
homo patrol.jpg
82 KB, 550x367
>>609629841
>>
>>609630076
what?
>>
File: kotobuki-tsumugi.jpg (43 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
kotobuki-tsumugi.jpg
43 KB, 600x704
When I am at work I shake there hand and thank them, I like to see the smile on there face when someone dosnt act like a total asshole to them
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.