[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /b/, as of yesterday I've earned the right to change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 960x720
So, /b/, as of yesterday I've earned the right to change my victory/war cry at my next RP outing.

I've got a week to think about it, which brings me here. I'd like your suggestions. Keep it relatively clean if possible (light curse words permitted - Damn, Hell etc.).

I'm currently rolling with "Till death or fulfilled vengeance, my swords and I."

The cries are typically used to declare a charge, to taunt a defeated opponent, or to round-off a victory of any kind, so bear that in mind..
>>
Till flaccid or fulfilled ejaculation, my fags and I
>>
Maybe not being a faggot would help, OP.
>>
>>608556169
I am a faggot,hear me roar!
>>
He dindu nuffin
>>
>>608556169
Beat your chest like King Kong, and yell "I AM CUM!"
>>
>>608556169
Damn hell! Till thee or thine justly be through, tis another!!!!
>>
OP, /b/ is not the place for this, you'll just be called a fag...
>>
>>608557223
Shut up fag
>>
hold your weapon up in the air and xcream
>CALAMARIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
>>
Manere in Mermoria! Manere in Mortem!
>>
fuck you stoner hippies
>>
File: withnail-i-600x337.jpg (24 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
withnail-i-600x337.jpg
24 KB, 600x337
I have a heart condition, if you hit me it's murder
>>
To thine I taketh out my sexual frustrations! Be gone, fellow neckbeardian!
>>
Ravioli Ravioli!
>>
"Veni"
>>
File: (dorking intensifies).gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
(dorking intensifies).gif
2 MB, 500x374
>>608556381

rolling for this, if not then alternatively: I AM ROLF SON OF A SHEPPARD! BE GONE WITH YOU ED BOYZ!
>>
Autistic post aside, what they're doing in the pic looks kinda fun. I would love the opportunity to beat some fat rp'ing retard who thinks he can fight.
>>
>>608557780
I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight
>>
>>608556169
I, the king of cringe, have defeated you, peasent.
>>
>>608558711
What absolute twaddle!
>>
>>608556169
Hitler did nothing wrong!
>>
I am Faggotus of the North. Prepare to have thine ass plundered!
>>
HORK HORK HORK HORK HORK HORK
>>
Feel the warmth of mine codpiece
>>
>>608558784
Has he just been busted?
No.
Then why is he wearing that old suit?
Old suit! This suit was cut by Hawkes of Saville Row! Just because the best tailoring you've every seen is above your fucking appendix doesn't mean anything!
>>
>>608558582

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjqTsYDJ95w
>>
>>608559572
This, then tea bag him
>>
>>608556169
till my fags and i fall my sword shall stand tall
>>
>>608559959

raulfs giant weiner will fetch a pretty penny at the market yes veector?
>>
File: 1418421283661.jpg (44 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1418421283661.jpg
44 KB, 340x480
>RP
>>
>>608558582
this
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.