[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remaking the thread cuz it got deleted again. Anon with hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Remaking the thread cuz it got deleted again.

Anon with hot Brazilian cousin. Anons want my story?

If the thread dies again I'll lurk /r/ and if an anon requests me to continue the story I'll gladly do so.
>>
>>608531116
fala
>>
Need the ending of the car moment at least
>>
>>608531116
YES
>>
>>608531987
Yeah, just the ending is good enough for me.
>>
>>608531116
Desembucha viado
>>
>>608531116
i want everything
>>
Bamp
>>
I want it so bad right now
>>
Wincest thread it is I guess.
This story is a continuation of what happened here. https://4archive.org/b/thread/608464168

I had just lost my virginity along with my cousin.

I could feel her pussy twitching and pulsing around my cock - squeezing and releasing on my rod.

I had just got done losing my virginity with my lovely cousin and we're sitting in the car and my cock just won't go down. Her tight sheath coiled around me and my dick was standing at attention for as long as her pussy was pulsating on me.
I tried to remain calm not panicking about the fact that I may have impregnated her and I asked
"Why didn't you let me pull out Liz. . . . Fuck"
My hands exploring her body as the wave of my orgasm started passing over but her pussy kept my cock alive.
"It's okay anon, I won't get pregnant. I'm on the pill. I wanted to feel you . . . Do it inside me. I've planned this baby."
She started to wiggle her hip cutely in my lap and she giggled as my cum kept oozing down my cock inside her.
"Feels better now, I wanna cum too. I wonder if I can."
She lifted her hip up and grabbed the headrest with one hand and the passenger seat with the other. Then started to slowly lift and push her hip on my cock.Her hips raised slowly gingerly so as to not completely impale her. Trying to keep the good feelings going. She very surgically tried to ride my cock trying to find a groove and tempo she'd be comfortable with. I just laid back and let her take control
>>
>>608531116
could you please tell me how the fuck is she not getting pregnant
>>
>>608533242
underage, b&
>>
I had my hand between her legs and I jerked my fingers gently in a circle. I had researched that women can't really cum from vaginal intercourse without clitoral stimulation so I was going to try my best to make this moment as perfect as possible for her as well.
"You can't cum,"
She grimaced a bit and I saw that it still hurt. She wanted her way with me. I felt a bit guilty but I was going to try my best. I started to massage her breasts gently, squeezing those huge globes.Soft and firm at the same time. Her nipples erect even through the black lace of her bra. I moaned her name into her ear and teased her with my breath, anything to get her mind off the pain as my cock was splitting her apart. I was pinned to her, she wouldn't release my cock with her pussy as she slowly rode me, my hand massaging her clit and tits I was entirely focused on getting her to orgasm. I slowly rolled my tongue over her neck - her perfume and the scent of sex and her shampoo was all I smelled as she kept pounding down on my cock.
>>
bamp
>>
She moaned my name and my cum and her juices had sufficiently lubricated her to the point that she could find a rhythm and enjoy a slow fuck as her hip slid down and connected with mine. She dug her nails into the seats of the cars and I jerked her clit a little quicker as her breathing become quicker and harsher. Her head tilted back and side to side, she was trying to give me a show. I looked at her back leaning back a bit as I watched intently at her spine tracing a finger over each ridge. I then slid my hand down to her hip and helped her ride me a little quicker. She replaced my fingers with her own and she was making these cute whimpering noises - only this time it wasn't purely pain it was pleasure.

Her hip slammed down completely enveloping my cock and I kept my hands on her hips as her pussy started to clench and release my rod. I could actually feel her fucking orgasming on my dick or at least what I thought was an orgasm. She was soaked in sweat. The light of the lightposts glistened off her tanned skin. She was glowing. She was positively glowing and I just felt more enamored.
>>
Bump-biddy-bump-biddy-bump-biddy-bow!
>>
She kept me inside her as her orgasm was receding. Then she just sat still for a moment and slumped forwards and her hair was hanging there. I could feel the tips on my shin. Then she slowly raised her hips slowly hallowing her pussy out and I felt a twinge of sadness as my cock was no longer being gripped by her pussy.
However I let out a huge exhale of relief and she turned and hugged me kissing my lips.

She put her jeans back on and I put my cock away. And then we cuddled for a while and I held her as I opened a window to let the car air out. All you could smell was sweat and sex, the cold Rio air freshening the car up a bit as we laid together.
>>
I'm going to sleep anon, wish you the best with your loved one.
>>
bomp
>>
>>608531116

I swear to the almighty sandnigger allah i cannot see any green text anywhere
>>
After a while we were starving and it was late as fuck. We went to some fast food place. Probably a mcdonald's and headed home and went to sleep in the same fucking bed.

Because even at this point our family thought it was totally okay for an 18 year old to sleep with a 16 year old in the same bed. Like that's super innocent as fuck. So I had this cute little bombshell who had just got done having sex with me smiling like some devil and playing with my hair as we fell asleep together.
>>
>>608536837
I don't like greentexting stories. Kind of takes away from the intimacy. Sorry if that shit bothers you.
>>608536636
Thank you, have a good night anon.

What story should I tell next? If anyone even wants more. Also anyone got questions?
>>
That's enough for me, Anon. Shit to do and all that. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us. Wishing you and your cuz the very best.
>>
>>608537457
Keep going with this story. I'd like to hear what other things you two did.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.