[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so i like fags as much as the next guy but if someone owns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 2000x1236
Okay so i like fags as much as the next guy but if someone owns a business and doesnt want to serve them for whatever retarded reason, why cant they not? Those businesses will just get boycotted anyway
>>
>>607962501
Because it's dumb shit. If we allow them to do that, next thing you know they will start banning people for other reasons, maybe religion, maybe ethnicity, and before you know it, nignogs can't get into KFC and the true revolutionary war starts in the US.
>>
>>607962961
But any business that discriminates people will just receive backlash and go out of business
>>
>>607962961

>next thing you know they will start banning people for other reasons, maybe religion, maybe ethnicity, and before you know it, nignogs can't get into KFC and the true revolutionary war starts in the US.

>Implying didn't happen just over 50 years ago
>>
>>607963340
With that logic I can kill people because then I have to go to jail.

>>607963354
>implying implications
>>
File: 1420395075443.jpg (4 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
1420395075443.jpg
4 KB, 204x200
>>607962501
Maybe it was because the fags made it obvious that they were fags.
I mean, nobody has a fucking gaydar for whoever walks through their door. If I saw a couple dry humping, yelling dirty shit aloud, and just perverting up the place - I'd tell them to get the fuck out too.
Only difference now though is that it's a group of fags, so now it's "discrimination."
>>
>>607963851
But theyre not physically harming people. It's not illegal to hurt someone's feelings.
>>
>>607963981
Isn't this a thing in like catering businesses and such?
If a gay couple wants to have their 10th day anniversary, a caterer can disagree. I don't think this applies on regular shops. Or does it?
Murika you crazy.
>>607964193
Discrimination is illegal.
>>
>>607964396
Well, yeah, again you're falling back to that victim ethos for gay people. (Not trying to be rude, but to dispel an illusion)

I've head of people getting thrown out of music studios and tattoo shops because of certain reasons (ex: shitty band, bad attitude, etc.) To have people serve you in a private setting is a privileged - not a right. Being gay doesn't, and should not, change that.
>>
>>607965123
Shit, I meant to put privilege. Excuse me, m8.
>>
If there's only one pharmacy in a small town that chooses to refuse giving anal medication to gays, then where else will they recieve it?
>>
>>607965123
So, you are comparing having a bad attitude to being gay, or is there something in you post that I don't understand?
I just fail to understand that on what basis do people deny certain things from fags. They're not that interesting, and they'd be a hell of a lot less flamboyant if they didn't feel like they needed to resist.
>>
>>607962501
>>607963340

the problem is that it creates a second class. you say that they will only get backlash, but look at chick fil A. they openly support stopping gay marriage, and their business does just dandy. When it comes to gays, the country is pretty heavily divided. this place is proof that people still hate homosexuals.

so if you allow one place to not serve gay people, any place can. if you allow the negative treatment to gain traction, you will create a set of second class citizens who aren't allowed into any restaurants because none of the other restaurants allow them.

you have to remember there WAS a time when homosexuality was common place and fine, and it went out of style. there were places that were totally accepting of other races long before the american racism as well.

if you let them discriminate against gays, they will, and a lot of places will follow. frankly it'd be REALLY fucking hard if i could not eat at any reasonable restaurant just cuz im a homo
>>
>>607964193

no, but it IS illegal to deny someone service based on characteristics such as race or orientation. Do you want to argue whats legal or whats moral?
>>
>>607963851
>With that logic I can kill people because then I have to go to jail.
But you can. The law doesnt say you cant do something, it's just a code of consequences for doing something
>>
I agree with OP.

I don't hate guys and honestly don't give a fuck what they do but if someone doesn't want you in their restaurant and care enough to ban you, why would you want to eat there? And spend your money?

I'm mixed and I'm not just gonna go eat where their sitting around calling me a niggle just to prove a point.

The government shouldn't discriminate because we all have rights as humans but people should be allowed to be asshole if they want.

Man up America. Maybe we'd stop being racist idiots if we didn't have to be closet racist homophobic idiots and we're just honest to each other. Fuck your feelings.
>>
>>607962501
This.Fucking this. Yeah, it's terrible to do. That's why good people will boycott it, and if they don't then it's the peoples' will. Isn't that the entire point of democracy?
>>
>>607965859
So the question, if someone is on the fence about the subject, is wether it's more important for society to progress more quickly, or maintain the individual's freedom to be ignorant
>>
>>607962501
I don't serve cunts with topknots, they get their friends to buy their drinks, and there's no hassles.

Why can't faggots figure this out?
>>
>>607965123

if you offer a service you should not be allowed to deny it based on someones orientation. it doesnt matter if its in house or out, its a service. this is the law. we shouldnt change the law to have people be excluded.

one great reason for this is that if you take away the /good/ catering (For instance) and none of the good caterers want to cater to gays, they are left with only shitty caterers, simply because they are gay. this is akin to having to use a shitty water fountain because you are black.

the alternative is that the only catering services that remain are of much higher price, meaning you have to pay more, for the same quality, just because you are gay.
>>
>>607965488
Somewhere else. It's the 21st fucking century.
>>
File: 1428154802623.png (402 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1428154802623.png
402 KB, 500x669
>>607962501
>>
File: 1354910628091.jpg (224 KB, 1680x1026) Image search: [Google]
1354910628091.jpg
224 KB, 1680x1026
>>607962961
>nignogs can't get into KFC
Fund it!
>>
File: 1425771784060.jpg (13 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
1425771784060.jpg
13 KB, 236x306
>>607966666
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

HITLER GET!
>>
>>607966191

because that can start a trend (As it did before, history repeats itself) wherein all the reasonably priced or reasonably qualitied restaurants refuse service to you. so that means you are forced to either spend more for same quality food, or eat somewhere so shitty they dont care if you are gay.

you can argue about whether or not this is moral, i would say its not. everyone should have the right to just go eat at a restaurant, gay, straight, white, black, homophobic, nazi, etc. its a restaurant, not a courtroom.
>>
>>607962501
Okay so i like fags as much as the next guy but if someone owns a business and doesnt want to serve OP for whatever retarded reason, why cant they not? Those businesses will just get boycotted anyway
>>
>>607966477
Water fountains are usually maintained by the government which should have equal rights. Just because I'm a business owner doesn't mean I have to treat you equally. I should and would be a retard not to but I don't have to
>>
>>607966666
>Those quints.
>That post.
>That picture.
Truly these are beautiful times we live in.
>>
File: 1425683138484.jpg (315 KB, 729x1056) Image search: [Google]
1425683138484.jpg
315 KB, 729x1056
>>607966666

Have my children.
>>
Faggot here. I don't give a rat's ass if someone refuses me service. I take my money elsewhere.
>>
>>607966666
This proofs it. Needs to be funded right away. Who will start the kikestarter?
>>
File: Checkem.jpg (33 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
Checkem.jpg
33 KB, 384x512
>>607966666
nice
>>
>>607966403

were all free to be ignorant (and most of us are), but you cannot let your ignorance affect how you abide the law. law says you are not allowed to discriminate.

even on a moral level, the law should not allow you to be assigned a second class citizenship based on a minor trait that you are born with (be it race or orientation).
>>
File: 10213015565.png (158 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
10213015565.png
158 KB, 400x278
>>
>>607965859
5-star-post.jpg

>>607965488
Denying someone medical services gets into serious legal troubles. I don't think any law about religious issues could touch that fact.
>>
>>607962501

>>607953967

>DEATH TO GAYS!!!!
>>
File: 5bc.png (363 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
5bc.png
363 KB, 450x450
>>607966666
Nice...
>>
>>607966477
Well, we're all Capitalists here, right? Why not start a gay catering service? I mean, think of all the people that'd take that job and how much money that'd rank in.

Don't be too quick to whine to the federal government, m8. There's always, 9 times out of 10, a better way to go about it.
>>
>>607966019
It's obviously immortal to discriminate, but there's a difference between physically harming someone (which should be illegal) or just hurting someone's feelings
>>
>>607966865

okay, so lets take that logic.

you are a business owner and think you do NOT need to treat people equally regardless of race. does that mean you shoudl be allowed to deny food to black people?

does this leave them with only a shitty option, poor quality food? or a more expensive option, meaning they have to pay more just for being black? or do they have to travel all the way to the next town just to get food?

and what about employment? should we not be able to reject applications based on race? we could literally put the entire race out of work.

theres a reason these laws exist.
>>
>>607967280
*immoral
>>
>>607966771
If I wanna open a restaurant and only let my friends in and tell everyone else to fuck off, I should be able to.

Again its not about guys in particular, I just think there should be a line where I have control over my own shit. Why would a smart business owner refuse business? AAnd why would a smart person really want to spend money on a food where theyre very clearly unwanted. Quit crying about what they won't let you do and move on to better things. Life is too short for this petty bullshit
>>
>>607967133

>were all capitalist here

speak for yourself

>why not start a gay catering service
>think of all the peopel that'd take that job and how much money they'd rank in

thats part of the larger issue. if we can't cater to EVERYONE it creates a second class. For instance, you create a company specifically to cater to gays, but because they cannot get their catering elsewhere, you can charge them as much as you want, because there is no competition.

that or you offer a cheaper service, with much lower quality product. then, just because someone is gay, they do not have the same access. Yes, it starts with one, and it grows. this is why we dont allow it, because we didn't before, and thats how you get racial tension in america.
>>
>>607966191
I wish I could physically assault you for hurting my feelings.
>>
>>607962961
>Banning people
It's refusing service. A pizzeria, little ol' mom n' pop pizzeria in Indiana has received death threats for not wanting to cater to gay weddings. It's their goddamn right to be able to do so, just like it's anyone else's right to not have them cater at their heterosexual wedding because having a pizzeria cater to your wedding in the first place is fucking pig disgusting.

You want equality and acceptance? Accept their equal rights to make decisions on who they cater to, hypocritical faggot.
>>
>>607967295
Being a faggot isn't a race. Being a faggot is A made up coddled problem. It's an action, not an unchangeable thing. I'd refuse a thief on the same grounds I'd refuse some fucking faggot. It's my choice to choose whom I do business with.
>>
>>607967280

theres also a difference between hurting someones feelings, and perpetuating a second class wherein those people are discriminated agianst based on their race. Where they have access to poorer medical care, because christian insurance companies will not offer them plans. Where they have to pay twice as much as you do for grocceries, because its the only store that allows gays to shop, and where they have to live in tiny one room apartments for the price of a full house because its the only place that will rent to them.

all privately owned non-government businesses.

yes, right now the issue is one or two places trying to reject homosexuality but it does create larger issues as the trend picks up, the same way the entire nation was divided by whites only.
>>
>>607967650
tumblr pls go.
>>
>>607962501
Only discrimination that should be unlawful is discrimination by government.
>>
>>607965859

That's actually only part of the problem with Chic-fil-a. Unfortunately it was the only part of it that the public seemed to care about. The worst of the story is that they are financially supporting groups, who support dictators and mass murders in Africa, and do everything in their power to undermine democracy there, and keep the fans of sectarian hatred fanned. Fundie Christians over there are every bit as bad as the fundie Muslims, and it should be criminal for individuals and corporations in the US to provide financial aid to them. If they were giving Hamas or ISSIS money everyone would be completely losing their shit over it.
>>
>>607967295
Yes I can refuse service to whomever I please. Why would we both subject ourselves to an uncomfortable situation?

They can eat wherever they want but not here if it's my place. A private business should be just that.

Again you think people don't get turned down for jobs today even with those laws in place? Deshawns app just mysteriously got misplaced...

Affirmative action was important to initially break some barriers but I wouldn't want to be hired just because they need to meet some fucking quota. If they're intelligent people they would hire the best person for the job Objectively. Otherwise I wouldn't want to work for the idiot anyways.
>>
>>607967968
>theres also a difference between hurting someones feelings, and perpetuating a second class wherein those people are discriminated agianst
So now people with religious convictions are second class citizens forced by law to do things they object to.
>>
>>607967640
Well, there's a reason why there's not just Wal-Mart, m8.
I mean, yeah, it'd be shitty for gays for, like, a year - but others would start jumping on too. When they see all the money I'm ranking in, they're gonna want a piece of the pie too. So what happens? Just like dating and bidding sites, I'll have competition. Then everything balances out - just like how it always has.
>>
>>607967587

>If I wanna open a restaurant and only let my friends in and tell everyone else to fuck off, I should be able to.

only your friends? this is entirely off topic. if you are charging your friends for the food and are actually going through the motions and paper work of being a real business, too bad you gotta let other people eat there.

if you're just having your friends over for dinner every day, fine do that.

>r, I just think there should be a line where I have control over my own shit.

there is a line. its what your business is, what you do, what you sell, how much you sell it at, and virtually everythign else. what you DONT get a say in is whether or not you can reject people based on sexuality, race, or other traits, because it creates the second class ive mentioned in every other post.

>why would a person really want to spend money on a food where they're very clearly unwanted

i dont care if chopotle decides it hates gay people, they have the best buritos. I am not going to go eat at taco bell (which is cheaper, but extremely fucking shitty and disgusting) just because chipotle doesnt like gay people.

this is not petty, because I, as a human fucking being, should not be denied the right to the same priced and same quality food and goods as everyone else, just because I'm gay or black.

we cannot allow people to be discriminated against
>>
>>607967953

>its my choice to choose whom i do business with.

except its not, so good luck with that.
>>
>>607963981
People do actually. 9/10 you can tell someone's sexuality just from their face.
>>
I miss the days when being a fag was something to be ashamed of.

If you have a disorder, you hide it like a normal person, don't flaunt it around and interfere with the lives of normal society
>>
>>607967640
The problem was there was a national racist problem. America is pretty torn on the gay issue but a ton of people, myself included are very accepting of gays so it's not quite the same. It's actually a terrible comparison on many levels naw that I've been talking about it. .
>>
Find a nigger bakery. call them and say you from the local chapter of the KKK and need a wedding cake delivered to the Grand wizards house.
See how that shit blows over.
Now if the niggers say "Oh well i dont like what those KKK guys stand for, but business is business and i cant deny them services" , I would respect those niggers.
chances are they would say hell NO just like the religious people are saying about fag weddings.
>>
>>607968759
THIS
>>
>>607967968
So move the fuck out of that redneck Podunk town to somewhere comfortable. Don't be a fucking retard and then complain about it. You're not foxed to stay somewhere you're not wanted. Grow up and get out
>>
>>607965859
>chik fil a openly opposing gay marriage

Stopped reading.
Chik fil a the company doesnt oppose gays. It serves gays, even openly, and doesnt falter. The owner, however, does not support gay marriage. The owners actions using his own money |= the company.
>>
>>607968359

>Yes I can refuse service to whomever I please

except for how you can't, because the law says you can.

>Why would we both subject ourselves to an uncomfortable situation?

because if I say "fine, I won't eat at your restaurant" someone else who owns a restaurant will say "oh, thats great, he got away with it, so im not letting faggots in my restaurant either". the trend picks up, and any business that his homophobic will now openly oppose gay people eating. before you know it, i am only allowed to eat at arbies. or another low quality restaurant not comfortable enough financially to allow me.

this creates a second class. if you can argue against that, I'd welcome it, but you can't. its already happened.

>Again you think people don't get turned down for jobs today even with those laws in place? Deshawns app just mysteriously got misplaced...

yes, this happens a lot. making it illegal would make it even worse. I know a lot of 4chan is racist, homophobic, or both, so if you just generally don't believe in equality, thats fine, this isnt going anywhere, im not here to argue about morals. if you're not racist or homophobic, then you should know that refusing service to them would lead to it happening on a national level, and would create a second class where they are charged more or receive poorer quality.

its very simple. not that im for affirmative action in the case of the job market, but its at least helped .
>>
File: 1424126784437.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1424126784437.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>607968759
The truth - it burns us...
>>
File: 564546516564.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
564546516564.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>607968679
kek
>>
>>607968480

>So now people with religious convictions are second class citizens forced by law to do things they object to.

no, now EVERYONE is forced by law to do things they object to. Religion is not a shield from the law. Just because you are religious does not mean you can murder a girl, even if the bible says you must because she is not a virgin. if you want to argue that its unfair that murder isn't allowed despite what leviticus says on the subject, you'll have to go to one of the many -stans where they abide that sort of thing.

EVERYONE has to follow non discrimination laws. That means that gay business owners DO need to allow homophobes to eat there.
>>
>>607968557
It is in Indiana, retard.
>>
File: 1428184980448.jpg (25 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
1428184980448.jpg
25 KB, 300x329
>>
>>607968502
Socially I agree with you. Im not advocating that anyone should discriminate. It's fucking stupid.

We're getting off topic. The issue is with a law saying I HAVE to serve everyone. That's anyone's choice. We can't just pass fucking laws every time someone is an asshole. We need to educate as a people and learn to stop being asshole on our own.
>>
>>607968501

except for how it hasn't. Do you think the housing market "balanced out" when it came to black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods?

black people were forced into smaller houses with poorer conditions becuase they were the only places desperate enough to rent and sell to black people. thats how it happened before. the same was true for "whites only" restaurants being of generally better quality.
>>
>>607962501
because if we allow the "religious choice act" or w/e in Iowa, what's stopping me from starting a "Church of the Gays" so that I am only allowed to serve gays?

what's stopping racist uncle Ted from starting the "church of descrimination" where it's now okay to be racist towards everyone?
>>
>>607968557
I can tell anyone I want to get out of my store. Won't be good for business, but if I see an Obama bumper sticker, I'm tempted.
>>
>>607968747

its not, because the two issues are directly related. both involve this instance: people being denied a service based on a trait they have no control over.

america is pretty evenly divided on gay rights, meaning literally half of the country could deny service to homosexuals. and thats assuming the people who are pro-gay are in positions of power.

its not a healthy way for any society to function. you aren't thinking about the big picture.
>>
>>607969703
You don't think people do it anyways? Why not. You wanna be an asshole? Fine just do it over there so I can live my life over here.
>>
Image a super religious BLACK business refusing to do service with homos.
Who would social media side with? the liberal pressure would be so great it would tear a hole in space time.
>>
it's pretty retarded these religious laws because it's exactly the same shit dumb idiots complain about when they talk about ~*~sharia law~*~ coming to america.

if bigots want to refuse to make wedding cakes for gay weddings that's fine, but don't hide behind your bible like a pussy. the problem with trying to say the free market will sort it out is stupid if there's a law saying that's it's okay to discriminate.

like, don't make it illegal, but you can't just make it legal, you're just going "yeah, no, fuck those people lol"
>>
>>607969934
yeah that's what I'm saying, if you allow certain people to start doing what they want a little closer to you, because of how laws work nowadays then EVERYONE gets to do what they want a little closer to you.

give an inch take a mile.

it's how the law works dude, the slippery slope is long but hard.
>>
>>607962501
it has to do with private home life. What you do in the bedroom can not influence the way people judge you;
>>
>>607969113

so what you are saying now is that places should have the right to universally shun gays in terms of business and housing and service, so much so that they aren't allowed to exist there.

so if this is legal, it is legal to campaign for the expansion, for example, big businesses making deal with one another to deny service to homosexuals. you could literally make every single state impossible to live in comfortably for homosexuals. so they should just leave the country at that point?

wouldnt it be much easier if we just lived in a world where it doesnt matter if your landlord likes gays or not, so you can still live there?

seriously, just think for five fucking minutes.
>>
>>607962501

Because they are violating US in doing so. The religious right are always droning on and on about how great the constitution is, and how they want to see it upheld, but the constitution itself is what prohibits the discrimination they feel is their right to commit. The issue is as simple as that.

This is not about religious freedom. It is about marginalizing people the religious right doesn't like. They are not thinking things through, but they rarely do. Allowing one group the right to discriminate by yelling muh religion, opens the doors for other groups to do so as well. These same Christians would be raising hell and screaming persecution if a business refused to serve them because they are Christians. And they would be correct. They have the right to believe whatever they like, and non-Christians have no right to punish them for it. What's good for the goose is good for then gander.

Also, if your business exists to service the general public, it is incredibly stupid to whine about having to service the general public when they show up.
>>
>>607969612
But think of the social status of blacks back then and think of the social status of gays today.

The majority of the United States has gay marriage legalized with fag merchandise in Spencer's and Hot Topic - back then, people went ape shit to see an interracial couple on TV.

My point being that a gay catering service would be looked at as progressive and would get a whole lot more support than searching for a ghetto for the niggers to live in. Hell, if the catering service put a donation box on their website, who even fucking knows how fine it'll run.

And if they start overcharging the gays, then it'll be discrimination and they'd get hate - leading to open doors to new gay catering companies.
>>
>>607969521

i disagree, mostly because I think no matter what we do, people are still going to be homophobic. people are still going to be racist. I don't agree with it, but its going to happen. we cannot force people to be happy about homosexuality or race or anything.

the best we really can do is create a society where it is illegal to discriminate based on those grounds. You cannot force someone to believe what they do not want, and on top of that, I think it would be wrong. if someone wants to believe homosexuals are wrong, or sinners, or just plain gross, i believe they should have that right. we should put it out there that their not, but if someone wants to be homophobic, let them. as long as they dont deny service, it shouldnt matter what they do in their own life, in their own bedroom, in their own head.
>>
>>607969875
okay well that's up to us as people to change not for the government to change for us. Im not your average /b/tard. Im not racist I love women. I don't hate guys and absolutely think its unfair and ignorant to discriminate against anyone but we live in a free country (right?) So hate if you want just leave me alone.
>>
>>607970186
>so if this is legal, it is legal to campaign for the expansion, for example, big businesses making deal with one another to deny service to homosexuals. you could literally make every single state impossible to live in comfortably for homosexuals. so they should just leave the country at that point?
Why does it always have to be absolute extremest of extremes that the socialists have to use as their 'argument'?

Pro tip: it doesn't fucking happen in real life, but clearly that is not where you spend the majority of your life.
>>
ITT: People who don't understand the United States Constitution or the history of court cases.

Reading this thread was like watching retards fight.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-04-05-00-45-46.png (190 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-04-05-00-45-46.png
190 KB, 720x1280
>>607969344
Sorry, 80%, not 90%.
What's it like being a fucking idiot?
>>
>>607970153
Okay and I'm gonna do what I want just as close. That's called freedom
>>
>>607969875
>half the country could deny services to homosexuals
>quite literally a minute sliver of the population
That really isn't a loss. The loss would be from white girls and the cuck lapdogs sniffing at their heels not using the services because her social justice class told her gays aren't mentally ill.
>>
So many stupid posts here I do know which to reply to. Just because you discriminate- especially based on religious reasons- doesn't mean you hate. If a hotel owner doesnt believe in sex before marriage, they should have the right to deny service to unmarried couples. If a doctor believes in right to life, they should be able to refuse to perform an abortion. This is a FREE COUNTRY which means people shouldnt be forced to do things just because they don't agree. Hysterical fags, atheists and SJWs are ruining the country because they are so willing to deny the freedom of others.
>>
File: 027.jpg (478 KB, 1393x2000) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
478 KB, 1393x2000
I'm a fag and I agree
>>
>>607970519

>But think of the social status of blacks back then and think of the social status of gays today.

yes, we have been moving forward. Laws preventing the discrimination has helped that. if you legalize discrimination, it will grow.

people weren't always this unbelievably mad at fags, at least not in all places. There were times and places where being gay was celebrated, normal, etc.

these trends aren't linear, and they can be very cyclical. for instance, television has become MORE discriminatory in regards to casting black people since the 90s. There's been a heavy decline since then (even in childrens programming, which is notorious for diversity).

>>607970519

>And if they start overcharging the gays, then it'll be discrimination and they'd get hate - leading to open doors to new gay catering companies.

thats a very simple world view, and its inherently wrong. there will be some that vary, but do you think that the gay catering service is going to care about being called "Discriminatory" when all the straight catering companies already got away with it? you're revoking some human rights here.

plus, they can just pull up the chain. The only reason they are higher priced than the straight caterers, is becuase they have to use gay-only vendors, which are also higher priced.

there isnt anythign wrong with just letting everyone have the same access to the same services for the same price.
>>
>>607970911
Reading this post is like watching a pompous retard be smug anime guy.
>>
>>607970186
Seriously. Big corps are not hopping at the chance of controversy and losing millions of customers. Little racist homophobic shops can do whatever they want. Obviously big corporations operate on a different set of rules and laws and morals as it is.

Seriously though. Gays are not the new blacks. homosexuality is already fairly accepted in most of the country. (AAnd that's coming from someone who lives in the south) it's not like they'd be shunned and chased out of the country
>>
>>607970612

>well thats up to us as a people to change not for the government to change for us

no. thats unfortunately not true. that would defeat the purpose of having a government. Without which we'd still have slaves. remember that giant civil war over that? if the government wasnlt allowed to meddle in that sort of thing, nothing would change.

I mean black people were second class citizens even after they were set free. considering they were, it was up to the government to make them equal to white men.

you can't just expect people to govern themselves. the idea of America (as flawed or ill executed or disguised as it may be) is that all people are equal.

if you don't believe that, its fine. if you do, you should acknowledge that allowing discrimination allows for whoever is in control (usually financially) to create a society with two or more separate unequal classes. one where people are expected to move to another town or city, just because they are gay and its their own fault for not leaving.

i do believe people should have the right to be racist or homophobic, but you do not have the right to murder, assault, attack, or deny them service on those grounds.
>>
To people against the rights of businesses to deny service to people:
>Muslim photographer
>two guys walk into his studio
>one dressed as Muhammad
>asks the photographer to capture them in romantic, non-obscene poses and situations
>the photographer refuses for obvious reasons
Has the photographer been unjustly discriminatory?
>>
>>607970571
I don't think anyone SHOULD deny service at all. I wouldnt but its not the governments choice. It's mine.
>>
>>607970804

>it doesnt fucking happen in real life

except for how it did, when we created a separate class of people with poorer conditions and they had to campaign just to have equal rights.

>why does it have to be extremes

because if the option to go extreme exists, you will. you're acting like people will only sort of be homophobic in some places, and the rest will treat gays like normal people.

all people should be treated like normal fucking people everywhere. its not a hard concept. you should not be forced to live in a small house and eat expired food just because you have brown hair.
>>
File: 1422771328704.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1422771328704.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>607972017
>dressed as muhammed
literally what
>>
>>607971300
>television has become MORE discriminatory in regards to casting black people since the 90s
There's a token in every show and a shoehorned black character in nearly every super hero movie. Why are you trying this hard to be wrong on the internet?
>there isnt anythign wrong with just letting everyone have the same access to the same services for the same price.
That's not the issue, the issue is it being illegal to cater to someone based on religious practices. If you want acceptance, you should learn to accept other's religions and the ill they want to revoke according to their beliefs. If you don't want acceptance, go be one of the many assgoblins angry at Indiana on twitter and tumblr.
>>
>>607971612

>y. Big corps are not hopping at the chance of controversy and losing millions of customers. Little racist homophobic shops can do whatever they want. Obviously big corporations operate on a different set of rules and laws and morals as it is.

except for they have (again, chic fil a) and they will. right now its illegal, so they wont, but if it becomes legal, which means popular opinion wants discrimination to be legal, they have no issue with it. considering they WERE FORCED to make these decisions already. if we move towards discrimination it will grow.

>>607971612

>Seriously though. Gays are not the new blacks

agreed. as of now, our struggle is not as bad as theirs. not even remotely close. considering it is currently illegal to discriminate in the contexts described here, the only thing we are missing is gay marriag.e once thats available on a national level, then gays are 100% equal to straights in my opinion.

the issue here is that if you allow discrimination through businesses, it will grow, and you will put us back in the second class position. why let that happen? why is it so hard to just let someone eat at your restaurant?

> it's not like they'd be shunned and chased out of the country

its taken us half a century to get to this point. mind you, in the sixties, you could be arrested for being gay. we had to push for laws to change that. if you let them push back, then things can go downhill.

there were times before this that being gay was normal / celebrated. but it got worse because people pushed for it to be seen as worse. we shouldnt allow that, for any group of people.
>>
>>607962501
Because illegal. Because unmanageable, unrealistic and self-limiting economically. Because if you're going to do business with the public in the public sphere there have to be certain ground rules, among them non-discrimination based on your personal and ever changing, irrational, discriminatory and arbitrary "religious" and/or "political" reasons.
>>
>>607972081

it is the governments choice though. thats the thing about the government. they choose everything.
>>
>>607971808
Actually, slavery probably would've eventually become too unprofitable and died a natural death, which would've had the benefit of allowing the entire South, former slaves included, to transition out of an economy based on a castic underclass, instead of the de facto slavery blacks experienced during Reconstruction, but that's beside the point.
Slavery was caused and maintained by government, and was ended by a slightly different government. If the government wasn't allowed to meddle in that sort of thing, slavery might not have even been around by 1860. Also, the Civil War wasn't fought over slavery(to be completely accurate it wasn't even a civil war).
>>
>>607963340
Not necessarily. The assholes in Indiana have raised $500k in donations since they started discriminating. People are assholes. They cannot be trusted to do the "right" thing. Always remember that.
>>
>>607971808
Ugh it's not the governments job to make us better people. That's parenting and education. The civil war was over states rights which I believe in. Do I think slavery is okay? Of course not. It's a blatant violation of basic human rights. It's not that same as refusing someone to spend money at your business.

The government was the reason blacks and whites weren't equal in the first place!

America and democracy (wwhich literally means governed by the people) is based on the idea that we govern ourselves. I think we are equal no matter color or gender or sexual orientation.

And murder attack and assault are not the same as denying service. Nice try
>>
>>607963981
Exactly. How does one tell if someone is "gay" in order to discriminate against them in the first place?
>>
>>607972296
What about that could have possibly confused you? He was attempting to physically depict Muhammad. If you can draw him, I'm fairly certain you can dress as him.
>>
>>607962501
Why? Because Christians do the EXACT same thing when they aren't allowed into a private business.

Christians freaked the fuck out when that purple gym said "don't make trans* people uncomfortable".

Guess what? That private gym has every right to kick someone out and deny them membership for thinking that.

But Christians fucking HATE it. They want to reserve the right to get upset when a Christian gets kicked out of a private business for their beliefs but ALSO get upset when someone gets upset about them denying someone service.

Seriously, pick one.

Idc, but Christians and every other "protected group" needs to shut the fuck up about getting kicked out of private businesses.

tl;dr: private business can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>607972148
Because when the nazis took over the whole world hated jews?

how about did you know there are still towns in Mississippi with segregated proms? So much for anti discrimination laws
>>
>>607964193
You don't have to physically hurt someone to commit a crime, or deny someone equal treatment in the public sphere. If you want to have a business, you have to open your doors to all, or none.
>>
>>607973179
>literally means governed by the people
Yeah, no. It literally means "mob rule". Understanding that, it is easy to see why some people don't care for democracy.
>>
File: 1426305346381.gif (607 KB, 187x220) Image search: [Google]
1426305346381.gif
607 KB, 187x220
>>607973367
think about that logically please
>>
>>607973146
>$500k
There are people on Wall Street that are small time and make this in a year. $500k for a state is nothing. Come back talking shit when they've raised one-billion+.
>>
>>607965123
>I've head of people getting thrown out of music studios and tattoo shops because of certain reasons (ex: shitty band, bad attitude, etc.)

Right, they did something (else) wrong, dumb, dangerous, or illegal which are all valid reasons for denying services. However, simply being who you are is not a "crime" is not a valid reason for discrimination. What if there is only one gas station in town, but they decided not to serve straight customers? There is no "other" choice for the consumer. They're trapped in a monopolistic loop.
>>
>>607966333
"Isn't that the entire point of democracy?"

No, not at all. Democracies ensure that all peoples are treated *equally* under the law, rather than arbitrarily.
>>
>>607966403
Many fallacies, such illogic.
>>
File: gay-super-gay.jpg (90 KB, 500x530) Image search: [Google]
gay-super-gay.jpg
90 KB, 500x530
>>607973353
>>
>>607973179

no, they are not the same. that does not mean they shouldn't abide the same sort of rules. I am not arbitrarily grouping them together. people should not be treated different based on qualities like race sexuality. discrimination and denial of goods and services fall under that, as does assault and murder for those reasons.

so no, they are not the same. that has absolutely nothing to do with the argument.

>not the governments job to make us better people
>thats parenting and education

education is a government job, so yes it is. unless you only mean parental education in which case i dont know why you listed them seperately.

yes, its your parents job to teach you what is right or wrong. that does not mean your parents should have a say in whats legal or illegal. While voting is definitely valid, certain things should not be voted on. The right to live being the obvious top of the list, but equal access to all goods and services (re: not being discriminated against) is up there with it.

if you disagree with that, thats fine, thats the end of the conversation. I'm not saying people shouldn't or can't be homophobic or racist. I think gay people need to be more accepting of homophobes in general. but i do not believe one should be allowed to deny service to the other.

thats all I got. if you disagree, its fine, thats just a funamental difference in our believes (similar to whether or not homosexuals are inherently equal to other people) that has no logical basis.
>>
>>607972296
You wear a robe and a beard with a "my name is muhammed" sticker on it and wear a heart shaped necklace with a picture of a child inside.
>>
>>607973398
>some Christians bemoaned something
>all Christians must hate that thing
I'm Christian, and I readily invite any business owners to bar me from doing business with them for any reason they care to think of. I'm not saying I would just lay over and take it, but I would spend my time trying to get that business to change their decision, not trying to make the government declare that decision illegal.
>>
>>607966775
>Those businesses will just get boycotted anyway

......or receive $500k in donations, as did the Pizza shop in the news.
>>
>>607973470

>the laws aren't being followed, that means they are worthless.

with that logic there should be no laws at all.
>>
>>607972910
The government should not make laws limiting anyone's freedom. I personally would deny anyone service to my business but if someone wants to, it's on them. Chick fil a is doing fine believe me and still serves gays daily. The owner just doesn't support gay marriage. Shocker coming from a guy who shuts down a multimillion dollar business every Sunday. Parent and educate the children not to be asshole and we can move on from this stupid shit as a society
>>
>>607973353
Well asking to cater their gay wedding is a hint.
>>
>>607973712
Still not seeing it.
>>
>>607963340

And, often it is more than just not making a cake for someone. What if there is only one air conditioning repairman in a small town and they refuse to serve a gay person? It's not like that person can just "go down the street" to someone else.
>>
>>607966865
>Just because I'm a business owner doesn't mean I have to treat you equally.

According to the law you do. How would you feel if your vendors arbitrarily raised their prices on you, or denied you services because you weren't their same religion?
>>
>>607968679

Complete and absolute bullshit. How many actual gay people do you know?
>>
>>607966950
...assuming there is an elsewhere. Not everyone has multiple options, they're called small towns.
>>
>>607968679
do that many people walk around with a dick in their mouth?
>>
>>607974710

parents are never going to universally agree on morals. the government and laws allow us to have equality regardless of personal moral opinions.

if discrimination is legal, then we are not equal, because we can personally discriminate in our businesses.

if discrimination is illegal, that may limit our rights, but it limits ALL of our rights, equally, the same way that none of us are allowed to murder. christians are not allowed to refuse service to gays, gays cannot refuse service to homophobes.

universal access.
>>
>>607974936
"Look sir, if you can't prove your chad status, we're going to have to add a 33% frog tax to your purchase."
>>
>>607972017
No, because the customers weren't born dressed as Muhammad.
>>
>>607967833
>It's their goddamn right to be able to do so

Actually, it isn't and they knew that when they signed and purchased their Indiana State business license ;)
>>
>>607975047

im gay, and id say that yeah, you can generally tell if someones gay just from getting to know them even a little bit. that anons logic is a little flawed, because it only assumes the vocal ones (not necessarily the vocal minority, but the vocal ones) are the gay ones.

thats like saying you can tell if someone has a hairy ass crack based on their facial hair.

still, you can easily spot an out loud and proud in the crowd and discriminate against those specificaly.
>>
>>607968480
>forced by law to do things they object to.

Only in terms of business, which is completely voluntary.
>>
>>607966950

you'd rather pay more? or get lower quality food?

like if you LOVE mexican food and eat at chipotle, but chipotle says "go away faggot" are you going to go eat at taco bell? cuz taco bell is kind of gross.

personally I'm not petty enough to hate someone or their business just cuz the owners or homophobic. i want to eat there because of the delicious food, not personal beliefs.
>>
>>607975343
It became legal with Indiana's new law. ;)*faggoty winky face*
I really should move to Indiana now that I think about it. I don't even hate gays, but it would be nice to use that as a cover-up to deny retards like you.
>>
>>607974936
I would find a new vendor. They lose business. Stupid business play on their end anyway. The world isn't perfect but we can babysit real issues and wait on the government to save us
>>
>>607968679

Because there are only 2 types of sexualtiy; fag and not-fag, right? ..........sigh
>>
So much hate towards gays. But answer this:

If we get rid of gays...

>Who will cut our hair?
>Who will decorate our homes?
>Who will suck us off through glory holes?
>Who will make floral arrangements for us to give to our wives when she finds out we've been sneaking off to the glory holes?

Maybe its time to rethink the hate
>>
>>607975627

so what happens if the new vendor is of poorer quality? ur just okay with poorer quality or higher prices?
>>
File: 34655457.jpg (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
34655457.jpg
58 KB, 250x250
>>607971013
>Randroid detected

Your freedom ends where everyone else's begins. Freedom is not having the world revolve around you, and it is most certainly not a license for you to disregard the law, or persecute or restrict the freedoms of others.

Also abortions, like all medical procedures are performed by specialists, in clinics that specialize in it. No doctors are being forced to perform them against their will.

>SJWs

I don't think you have the slightest clue what is meant by the pejorative. This is typical with morons who sling buzzwords around as if it makes them appear smart (it doesn't). It is not aimed at all people who work towards social, political, legal, or economic progress. It is aimed at knee-jerk reactionaries who fight for causes for the sake of being part of/against something or someone, or for attention it brings them. People who attempt to hide hatred behind legitimate, or seemingly legitimate causes.

Essentially based on what you've said you are in fact the SJW. You don't care about individual freedom as you claim, you merely want to see people whom you don't like punished for existing, and attempting to catch a break in life. Basically you are what I've always just called a piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>607962501
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gxb2Hr0OkU
>>
>>607975817

there actually isn't much hate in this thread for homosexuals at all. There seems to be some 'ignorance' about how the world works in terms of discrimination legalization, but even the ones who are fine with refusing service to gays aren't being blatantly homophobic.
>>
>>607975612
I could blast Chipotle online and protest and get people I know to do the same and boycott and maybe they'll change their mind about refusing my money for a bullshit reason. I don't need the government to do that for me. I can stand up for myself
>>
>>607968759
KEK!!! This faggot is getting mad about an imaginary situation. Meanwhile, he doesn't have the balls to call a bakery and ask for a Klan cake, if his life depended on it. Not to mention the fact that the Klan has decades of spreading hate and murder explicitly at Black people, whereas "the gays" have not. The comparison is invalid.
>>
I want to start a muslim shop and turn away people based on muslim beliefs.

It'd be kek as fuck watching all the christian middle-age mommies losing their shit being banned for indecent exposure.

I know it sounds edgy as fuck, but god damn.
>>
>>607974936
I think I'd speak out against the owner as an asshole and show people what he does, but I actually wouldn't like to make businesses have to cater to something they don't believe in. Just because they can't do it doesn't mean they aren't still thinking "fuck dem faggots".
At least if they were allowed to do it they would get the backlash of real opinions. This way they would have a chance to be challenged, even if they don't change. The law would probably just stop them from doing it and silence them.
>>
>>607968480

So you ARE in favor of Sharia religious law being imposed upon America? Oh wait, only *your* religion is right, right?
>>
>>607962501
If I own a business and choose not to server somebody for whatever reason, as is my right, they also have a right to boycott me, or attempt (without physically violating anybody's right to enter my establishment or cause harm to them or their possessions) to get them to withhold their business from me. That's on me. Who is the gov to take that away from you or me?

>pizza parlor
>deny gays
>gays do all they can within reason to stop service to my business
>works
>I'm out of business

>gays do all they can within reason to stop service to my business
>doesn't work
>town doesn't obviously give a shit
>Constitution, right?

>>>>inb3 fukconstitution gay rights now
>>
>>607976029
>mom yelling in the background
Teens these days are funny. REALLY stupid, but funny.
>>
>>607976079

and homophobes could come in, stand by chipotle, defend their choice, eat their food, and nothing would change.

people like you tried that with chick-fil-A over the gay marriage thing, and nothings changed except we had a gay oreo for a week. yes, it was a slightly different issue, but the point is your campaign for chick fil-A did nothing.

also, by your logic, it should be the average citizens job to ensure their own basic human rights. some of us would rather actually spend our spare time being regular fucking people then having to fight e very god damn day for the right to eat at chipotle.

you can stand up for yourself, good for you, so can everyone. the point is we shouldn't have to just to fuckign eat.
>>
>>607975904
No. If I'm operating a business, the average vendor doesn't give a fuck what color or level of gay I am. And if they do there's always one just like them and if I'm a successful business they want my money. It's that easy within the business world. on the consumer side it's just a matter of going somewhere else or convincing the business to treat you otherwise. It's not the governments job.
>>
Guys guys guys.

Hasidic Jews.

HASIDIC FUKKEN JEWS.
>>
>>607976718

>its not the governments job

why? what about it makes it specifically not the governments job? because you say so? no matter which way you look at the government (whether it be that we control the government, or that the government controls us) what the government ultimately ends up saying is law, and they have laws governing almost every aspect of our lives.

so why is this one thing not supposed to be dealt with by the government?

it is the governments job. thats what its there for. to govern us (or, if you see it that way, for us to use to govern ourselves).
>>
>>607973130

Not this old trope again.Slavery wasn't/isn't going anywhere at all. Who do you think made your iPhone, or built the 2022 stadiums in Qtar. Human slavery is at an all time high, despite having more technology than ever. Not to mention the fact that domestic slave breeding/trading was the one of biggest business in places like Virginia. Nah, slavery wasn't going anywhere on its own.

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery - the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product, which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin."

-Mississippi Declaration of Secession
>>
File: 1427169874535.jpg (756 KB, 1351x900) Image search: [Google]
1427169874535.jpg
756 KB, 1351x900
>>607962501
Those laws in Indiana have always been a thing, there were just never laws granting that right explicitly until now. The only reason people are freaking out is because of what the law says, but it is not actually changing anything. Here in Illinois, we have laws to specifically protect the LGBT community, so really it is just a matter of the state in question. Most states have this policy of business owners refusing business based on sexuality.
>>
>>607973353
So if I say "I'm gay", I'm actually gay and if I say "I'm straight", I'm actually straight? Besides, why should a true "business" person care? Take the money and be done with it.
>>
>>607976718
See, this guy gets it. I'm Hispanic and so naturally was raised Catholic. I'm not for a lot of things, but the most popular ones seem to be homosexuality and profanity (though I put up with this site). If I open a business in a state under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and deny someone that comes walking in cussing or kissing someone of the same sex, I'd like to be able to deny them service so I don't have to have someone waving their sins in my face. I'm not going to preach to you in the shop, you should have at least that much respect for me.
>>
>>607977567

because they don't believe in gay marriage. So providing food for a good wedding means they will go to hell.
>>
File: amerifat2.jpg (107 KB, 790x1401) Image search: [Google]
amerifat2.jpg
107 KB, 790x1401
>>607964193
But in burgerfatland, it is.

Also, does pic related even know what it did?
>>
>>607976531
So fucking eat somewhere else. Tell your friends don't eat there. If people still eat there, they don't care anyways then.

Be realistic. Chick fil a didn't stop serving gay people. They just boycotted because of the one persons stance on gay marriage. Even the gays gave up on that and still eat there because it's fucking good and they have great service and refuse no one.

It's good business to not discriminate. It shouldn't have to to be the law.
>>
>>607977567
Lot's of business owners aren't "business people", they just have a dream or some kind of goal.
>>
>>607973858
The state didn't get the money the pizza shop did. $500k is a lot of money for a mom & pop pizza parlor in Indiana. Funny, how they couldn't make 1/10 amount based on their actual product. Instead they have to have it given to them by bigots in a show of "support".
>>
>>607962501

because faggots dont care about democracy. They care about authority. You arent allowed to disagree or have your own opinions, you'll do as you're fucking told, cis scum.
>>
>>607977738

if its based entirely on the grounds of sinning, why should you be able to deny someone a service based on their particular sin, and not the others? or your own?

are you to say you are without sin? even modern sin you know you'd be guilty, but think of the numerous catholic laws you break between genesis and revelations.

what it ultimately boils down to is that you are not denying service based on your religious preferences (because if that were true, you'd be denying just about everyone in the entire world) you are denying them based on their sexuality.

>but my religion says their sexuality is bad

so is wearing. clothes with blended fabrics.
>>
>>607976531
>by your logic, it should be the average citizens job to ensure their own basic human rights

> it should be the average citizens job to ensure their own basic human rights

yes.
>>
>>607977834
In fat people the nerves are pushed apart so even if you have the same number of nerves as a thin person they have more ground to cover... so no it doesn't know what it did.

>real science
>>
File: 1426317366242.png (98 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
1426317366242.png
98 KB, 300x381
The story of Gerard and henry
Gerard was a lively chap, after all he had the best life in the hills outside London, and he cycled to work every day at his hybrid bike. He worked at an anime company located just at the outskirts of the lively city. Albeit the company specialized in pokemon look alike he enjoyed his work drawing and creating all sorts of new characters for the children. As he cycled toward his job at 8 in the morning his tail wagged as gently as he peddled vigorously up the hill to the old industrial building that was his work. His bluish, purple fur swaying with the breeze and his snout heaving in pace with his deep drawn breaths
Henry was new to London his flat in the “slums” differing majorly to his village in the Bavarian backwoods. His form shifting and quivering as the purple mass that was this very ditto awoke. He was just contracted to come to England for a job, an animation job involving Pokémon something he was versed in. His gelatinous mass finally woke up to come to the form of a woman, tall and Amazonian in nature. She came to the wearing a pair of loose jeans and a sagging shirt with a dos XX logo her bra strap and shoulder flashing the world. She walked out the flat her opened toed sandals clacking on the sidewalk as she made way to the transit her first day would definitely be her best at work.
>>
File: 1415528341238s.jpg (10 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
1415528341238s.jpg
10 KB, 125x89
Gerard made way to his “studio” which primarily consisted of a drawing cubicle with pictures of misaki from welcome to the nhk and various bikini clad anime models with their feet soaring forward as if trying to bust out the realm of their glossy posters, he set a brown suitcase down it contained his homework raw scantilations needing to be inked in. The various green ogres and blue flamed lizards of the queen’s pokomen in their battle poses glared under the soft fluorescent light of his station. He set to work on his next creations.
Henry walked inside the odd building of course after wrinkling her nose in disgust at the shabby artillery munitions factory now turned comic and trading card distribution and design building. She walked in her long wavy blond hair flowing in the wind when just about reaching the door, splat! Her newly pedicured red glossy vulnerable toes were covered in a mixture of dog poo and mud. She gagged in disgust. She figured that once she is settled in the cubical she could leave to the ladies room to tidy up her pedal investment. As she reached the reception area a Mediterranean lady shook her hand with a plastic smile and directed her to her work station.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>60797488

Exactly, now imagine the A/C repairman is a heart surgeon who feels like denying you life-saving surgery because "Jesus".
>>
>>607977889

>so fucking eat somewhere else

did you not read my post?

>small town
>chipotle
>taco bell

taco bell fucking sucks. i should not have to eat there just because chipotle hates gay people. if you disagree, fine, thats your belief, fuck you. neither of us will budge on an arbitrary belief.

mine is that people should have equal access to goods and services without having to create a campaign for it and hoping it works, and that the opposing campaign isn't winning.
>>
>>607977987
And they will just end up out of business if they practice shit like this where they actually encounter many gays.

The government need not step in
>>
File: 1421806608087.png (558 KB, 676x488) Image search: [Google]
1421806608087.png
558 KB, 676x488
Gerards tummy rumbled his face pale he hadn’t eaten since he left a grave mistake considering his delicate frame, he was hungry so hungry he could eat anything And that’s what he aimed for. His paws dusty with graphite and ink he walked hunched over to the employee break room. He climbed up the stairs to have a familiar poker table, fridge, and male and female doors great him as his peeked over the first of the steps. Sloppily he staggered over to the worn fridge, and with a might yank he viewed its contents only to find a mysterious black bandana swaddled box depicting a foot, and a tuna sandwich from last week’s New Year’s party. Curiosity got the better of this rabbit.Now settled and directed to start off drawing backgrounds henry had more pressing issues at hand she had to make haste to the bathroom to clean her two biggest supports, she made her way toward the stair case the bronzed skin lady said led to the break room and bathroom. He toes wriggling in each step ingraining further the smelly claylike substance in between each toe. Her head peaked over the stair case as Gerard’s did. Gerard was about to open the black box when he looked up. Suddenly it happened. They both stopped dead in their tracks Henry’s jaw agape as she stood at the frontier of the steps, Gerard’s face paralyzed as a rough rabbit tongue licked at its nose. It was love at first site. “h-he hey” Gerard’s meek voice staggered out. “how are you” the ditto
>>
>>607973353

have you ever met a gay guy wasnt all in your face about it? All gay guys are flamers and all gay guys are so quick to anger because they feel inferior. They're surly and rude, they do whatever they can to anger you so that when you tell them to fuck off they can scream discrimination to justify their internal dialogue that tells them they're a great social justice warrior changing the world

>So I was choking on my boyfriend's cock in a dairy queen and this ignorant straight bigot asked me to stop getting jizz on his child's ice cream. I screamed for the manager and had them thrown out for discrimination, I'm seriously considering calling the police. I'm basically martin luther king, bitches.
>>
File: 1426315490133.gif (2 MB, 350x395) Image search: [Google]
1426315490133.gif
2 MB, 350x395
turned female cooed back at him. “great” he returned with a deeper voice as tried to impress the tall Amazonian goddess.
That change in pitched snapped her out of it, “I g-got to…”, she attempted to reply “of course” he cut her off” you just “yee” she tossed back at him as she bowed her head and made way toward the bathroom to wash her shame that was her painted toenails now caked in poomud.
A bolt of lightning struck Gerard, he had to have this goddess. As she entered the toilet room he rushed towards her and gave chase as if it was charity. The box laying unwrapped but unopened as a lost interest.
Henry was inside the toilet room and looked up to see a camera like the ones in the ministry of knowledge she had previously learned of “ahh London England” she sighed. Just then a crash came her face turned cherry red it was her newfound crush. “wha- what are you doing her“ she stammered out.” I must take you as my queen” the purplish blue rabbit declared in a heavy Mediterranean accent this didn’t impress the Amazonian look alike. “get the fuck out you dunnkampf”!!! she screeched at him. Ignoring her wished he charged at her, a mistake he would later regret. The tall lady spazzed and in one fluid motion grabbed his arm and tossed him at the wall behind her to create a dent in the workers funded sheet rock wall. In the commotion and awkward angle of the toss Gerard heard a snap and his legs went numb. He lay on the floor stars spinning in his view of the ceiling. “ you think you can push the patriarchy on me” the imposter yelled “I’ll show you whos gonna be whos queen”. Gerard’s face lit up exactly to plan
>>
>>607977257
>what about it makes it specifically not the governments job?

The constitution. Whatever power isn't directly regulated to the governmental body is delegated to the States.
>>
File: 1426628471033.gif (272 KB, 260x188) Image search: [Google]
1426628471033.gif
272 KB, 260x188
The Amazonian took off her sandals and wriggled her filthy slender toes, “how’s about we save some water”, the hippy growled flirtatiously at the scrawny rabbit. She smeared all the poo mud on his chin slowly bringing it up to the space between his triangular ears. As the dittos foot made is pass a bumpy tongue and slithered around the heel and crescent of the size 12 foot making its way inside the crevice of her big toe an her longest one. She shuddered and for a minute she almost came back to a purple blob, her weakness, ORGASMS. With the remainder of his strength the rabbit pulled his claws out and pawed viciously at her thick firm calves, it stuck inside the tense muscle and he was hooked. With a might pull down he threw her off balance and came crashing down as the back of her head high fived the corner of the sink. she now lay pussy facing him right in his big yellow eyes. He climbed up the dirty unconscious lady. And began thrusting vigorously into the tight hole that was her two feet pressed together. They were sensitive she shuddered and moan with every thrust of his barbed penis. Soon a simultaneous orgasm. She fell into a puddle of white and purple goo. The rabbit’s semen drenching what’s left of the Amazonian. He stared deeply into an awakened dittos eyes. SPLAT Rosy pink blood painted the wall in a caricature of death as he clawed its throat. The ditto was no more. Gerard slobbered and his stomach growled loudly he hadn’t eaten yet. Quickly licking the stinky remnants of Amazonian feet and mud poo he busted another nut over the dead body.
>>
>>607978337

okay, so that means its up to you personally to ensure you do not get murdered. because part of the basic human rights (According to america) is life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

so if you cannot protect yourself, and any number of men decide its time to kill you and shoot you, its your own fault for not being able to take down a larger group of men with bigger better weapons.

no. this is why we have a fucking government.
>>
Should a halal restaurant serve me none halal food because my religion doesn't agree with it?
>>
>>607978225
>I'm going to name another sin that totally isn't related, but I heard it somewhere once.
How about instead of trying to push your terrible beliefs on me, you just accept that my beliefs and practices could be just as good or better? You should be quiet in a library, you should wear a shirt and shoes in a restaurant, you shouldn't park in handicapped spaces until you're handicapped, and you should not be loud and proud of your sins in my face in my own shop. Otherwise you're just a horrible person.
>>
File: 1426313296422.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1426313296422.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
After cleaning up and flushing the mess down the toilet he returned to box to see what lied so mysteriously in the food container. The lid was gone and the sun from the second story window shined on pearly onion, massive in size. Gerard said he would eat anything. He picked up the master piece and took a large bite. The strong odor penetrated his nostrils and the flavor encompassed his smelly poo mud and feet covered tongue. But something was wrong when he swallowed he felt a almond fizzle rise from his throat. Shrek is love Shrek is life he declared hoping to spend his afterlife with his deity of choice the cyanide filled onion flew from his hand as his knees smacked the ground. The Mediterranean lady walked in. seeing a job well done and smiled with the plastic smile she pioneered, she cooed silly rabbit trix are for kids
>>
>>607975627
Clearly, you don't know much about business. There aren't always other vendors to go to, and if there are you can be blackballed. Besides, no one should have to go to any excess/extra efforts to receive the same goods and services as another. Do you charge your customers different prices based on the way they look, or they way you're feeling that day?
>>
>>607978816

>the states

as in, the state government? as in, not peoples own personal choices, but a collective decision made through the government.

so yes, the governments job. also,

>some guys wrote a piece of paper hundreds of years ago, and we must abide it, despite it constantly changing and ammending.

if you wanna worship an ancient piece of paper, theres much older ones I can suggest for you.
>>
>>607978616
Yeah agreed. I mean, they won't necessarily go out of business but they probably will.
>>
>>607977263
Slavery in general is still around, yes. But American slavery would've been gone by 1950 on its own, almost no question about it. See, slaves are great as a source of cheap, semi-skilled labor. But you know what they're horrible at? Being able to buy shit. And do you know what a consumer economy is built around? The working class buying shit. To that end, slavery is not only useless, but detrimental.
>>
File: Abraham Lincoln.jpg (456 KB, 2209x1445) Image search: [Google]
Abraham Lincoln.jpg
456 KB, 2209x1445
>>607967833
This

Only in Murika can people want equal right but not be willing to take the good with the bad. MUH FREEDOMS (unless it doesn't agree with me)
>>
>>607976129
>but I actually wouldn't like to make businesses have to cater to something they don't believe in.

And where is the list of "things they don't believe in" posted so we'll all know before we try to buy their product? Poor wittle Capitalists can't handle having their feelings hurt whilst making money. Spare us all your "pain" .
>>
>>607977786
I'm not familiar with that prohibition
>Explain plz
>>
>>607977834
Uggghhh! That's the nastiest thing I've see today

I can't imagine that beast sitting there like that with hot lava shits flowing out its ass but some how not knowing?

And when its done shitting itself its gonna climb onto a bus and sit with on the seats... Dripping and smearing shit as it goes...
>>
>>607979105
Kinda depends on what you're selling. If it's new technology, interesting food, art, clothes etc. then I think people shouldn't be refused. If people are asking you to fulfill some kind of request like cater my gay wedding or cater my sons snippy snippy penis day or something. I think you should be able to say no.
>>
>>607979630

why cant you stand being told that someone doesnt like you? are you so insecure that one man saying he doesnt want to sell you his products makes you scream bloody murder until the government forces him to you arrogant little fruiter
>>
>>607979010

>but i heard it somewhere once

yes, in the bible, which i read twice, because I attended church like everyone fucking else.

>another sin that isn't related

okay here's one, same fucking page as not banging dudes, dont eat fucking shrimp. both are abominations. theres no context for either in the bible itself, they are just listed on the same page as rules to follow.

>how about instead of trying to push your terrible beliefs on me
>you let me push my terrible beliefs on you

no. how about you are free to believe whatever you want, but you can't deny service to someone just because they disagree. the same way i wouldnt deny service to you just becuase you are homophobic. i think its a really stupid concept, especially in modern times, but you NEED that access to good food and healthcare.
>>
>>607978608
Everyone can't always win. It's called the real world where everything is not that easy. Learn to make your own burritos. make an effort to connect with the owner of the Chipotle. Not to mention a national chain like that is not gonna allow a store to refuse money. The big dogs don't care what you are. They just want your money so the manager would be fired after the first phone call to corporate. So this is all unrealistic.

If you care that much just tell them youre straight. Who fucking cares. It's easier to hide than black.

I do agree people should have open access. But government intervention is a slippery slope.
>>
>>607976374
as is my right

You don't have that "right". Why do you think you do? Read your business license. No where does it state that you are allowed to discriminate based on your arbitrary social beliefs. On the contrary, it explicitly says you may not. Again, you do not have the "right" to discriminate, and never have.
>>
>>607962501
Because everyone gets offended and thinks that everyone else should cater to their whims. Im all for equal rights but dont bitch when someone points out their opinions.
>>
>>607978884
It doesn't mean there's not consequences for our actions? Way to run off with that one...
>>
>>607979981

>Everyone can't always win

that doesn't mean you shouldnt strive for the best. no matter what happens in this world its always going to be flawed, but we've come so far in the last 50 years, why would we want to just stop because "not everyone can win". thats loser logic.

>It's called the real world where everything is not that easy.

whats not easy? creating laws to protect us from discrimination. they are not easy, but they are doable, considering we have them.

>Learn to make your own burritos

i do not believe that me or anyone else should have to learn how to do somethign that no one else is required to, just because of my orientation. this is a basic human right: equal access to goods and services. if you disagree, thats fine, go fuck yourself, its our arbitrary moral difference, but im not gonna sit back and be treated like a bitch.
>>
>>607979472
Back pedal much? It must be nice to live in an imaginary "what if", "woulda been", "coulda been" universe. Stop playing apologist for sick fuck, slaver assholes.

Source: Southerner born and raised
>>
>>607979630
I'm not particularly fond of capitalism either kek
You don't know all the things you don't believe in to write them down. I think it should be left open. It doesn't need to be posted.
On the condition that..
>this >>607979909
>>
>>607980344

if its the governments job to issue those consequences, then that means its no longer our job to ensure own personal rights.

you cannot have your cake and eat it too anon.

>way to run off with that one.

i asked your opinions on basic human rights. you said that people should be responsible for ensuring their own. i told you exactly what happens if that is the case. I did not run off with it, it took a small step.
>>
>>607979913
More ad hominem attacks, that means I've really hit a nerve. Again, no vendor has ever had the right to discriminate. In fact they agree NOT to when they get their business license.
>>
File: gays are fucking gross.jpg (130 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
gays are fucking gross.jpg
130 KB, 600x758
>>607979952
>homoPhobic
>Phobic
Nobody's scared of gays. Also, not him, but you're clearly out of the loop and have never read the Bible. It never even specifically states not to bang dudes, one verse says not to lie with someone of the same sex the way you would your spouse, the other says anal sex is bad. Gay is loving someone of the same sex through attraction, though most gay men seem to make it about tons of sex.
>>
>>607979105
again, I don't think it's okay or cool or smart or anything of the sort to refuse business if your goal is making money. So now I don't do that when I manage my business. And while every vendor isn't the same if you work in a big industry, there's usually more.

It's not that I don't think it's wrong and stupid to discriminate and being discriminated against is difficult but it's called the real world and we have to combat it head on, not try and pretend like the racism and etc are not there. We don't learn by ignoring the topic
>>
>Judging people because of their sins
>Sin being the breaking of God's law
>A God that doesn't really exist
>There's the real faggotry
>>
>>607980825
Including discriminating against themselves?
#rekt
>>
>>607980825

like all communists you cry to big brother government to get your own way. I'll bet you've never worked a day in your life and live on government handouts.
>>
>>607976025
Abortions are actually included in some medical training curriculums, so you fucked up there. Also, how is saying no I will no do business with you persecuting or restricting the freedoms of others? They're free to go somewhere else. Forcing people to pretend to by tolerant of shit they don't agree with obviously isn't working out too great, so why not let assholes be assholes and allow tolerant business-savy citizens provide the rejected customers with service? I'd rather give my money to someone I agree with than some intolerant dickhead
>>
>>607968759
Not everyone puts their personal feelings above duty, or justice:
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19980321&id=IjcSAAAAIBAJ&sjid=__EDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6344,362497&hl=en
>>
>>607981422
Epic atheist post, fellow fedora. M'lady would be proud of the edge you've created with your sharpened tongue.
>>
>>607981028

>nobody is scared of gays

if you're going to be ultra specific about just how exact I'm being in my wording, then sure, I will too. Yes, there are a LOT of people who are scared of gays. Specifically that they will be raped by them, or that they will spread their gayness, or infect their children, etc. etc.

another thing to keep in mind when attempting to correct people, is that just because a root, suffix, or prefix of a word means one thing, doesn't mean it means that exact same thing in the final product.

for instance, homo simply means homo. so by your logic, homophobe would only be a fear of the same, not fear of homosexuals. homophobe, like many words, has a largely new definition despite its two roots. according to marriam webster dictionary, that definition is:

> a person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly

so yes, this can refer to people who are afraid, but it can also refer to people who simply hate or treat them badly. this may not have been its original intended meaning, but it is now.

>but you're clearly out of the loop and have never read the Bible

I've read it twice, though I re-read leviticus quite a bit.

> It never even specifically states not to bang dudes,
>one verse says not to lie with someone of the same sex the way you would your spouse

which is leviticus talk for: don't bang dudes (assuming one is himself a dude). I didn't put it in quotes, so figured people were intelligent enough to know what I was referring to. you proved me wrong on at least that one front.

>Gay is loving someone of the same sex through attraction

that isn't quite true either, especially depending on how you slice the word "loving". the dictionary definition of gay is:

> sexually attracted to someone who is the same sex

while people who are gay can be in love with each other, the ability to fall in love with the same sex is not necessary for being gay, so is not the definition of being gay.
>>
>>607976289
>Assuming us law is christian law
>divorce legal
>abortion legal
>consentual sexual acts outside marriage legal
>not attending a church legal
>gtfo with your sharia religious law shit
Although the people could try to pass it into law, it simply hasn't been done successfully yet to my knowledge
>>
>>607981680

>how is saying "no, you are not free to shop at my store" restricting the freedom of others

you answered your own question.

>you're free to go somewhere else

but im not free to go to your place, based on my sexuality.

>forcing people to pretend to be tolerant of shit they dont agree with obviously isnt working out too great

in what sense? a shitton of people hate the traffic laws, but they were put in place to protect all of us and they have helped quite a bit. still not perfect, but that doesnt mean they arent doing their jobs.

considering that before discrimination laws came into play there were businesses that were "whites only" and it created an entire second class of citizens with poorer quality everything.

people have a right to be homophobic, but they cannot restrict their access to goods and services based on that.
>>
>>607976374
>Constitution, right?

You people are always talking about how great the constitution is, and how it must be upheld at all costs. Maybe sometime it would be nice if you actually read it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commerce_Clause
>>
If I were gay, I would want businesses to tell me if they don't approve of my lifestyle so I could take my business elsewhere. I think they should have the right to deny business.
>>
>>607982196
Wow, so you've no idea how language works AND you're going to deny that being gay is like being straight and it's just all about the sex to actually screw up your own agenda? I honestly cannot take you even the slightest bit seriously after this post.
>>
>>607982855

even if that meant having only access to gross / low quality / over priced business?

frankly, i am not petty enough to deny someone my money just because they want to deny me service. I care about the product, not the belief of the people who make / sell it.
>>
>>607980459
that's not loser logic. It's the truth. I'm truly a very optimistic person but I'm a cynic at heart. Sounds conflicting and is but that's not really the issue here.

Social change is not easy. Writing bullshit laws to control what we can and can't do starts off okay but can and will be used against you.

It's your right to not be treated like a bitch. I agree. If Chipotle says they don't like you cuz you're gay, you have to power to voice your opinion and explain yourself. And you don't have to learn to make a burrito but Chipotle is not the end all be all of Mexican food. What if you go tomorrow and see a roach run across your burrito. Bet you'll find somewhere else to eat after that
>>
>>607978884
> its up to you personally to ensure you do not get murdered

Yes. However, like >607980344 said, there are consequences. Do you expect the cops to be at your house in 2 seconds to keep you from getting murdered in 5 seconds? That's where "after care" comes in. Basically what you'd be charged with.

>so yes, the governments job. also,
Technically, yes, but we both know the poster (or you, if samefag) is talking about the "big bad guvment"
>despite it constantly changing and ammending
Again, yes, that's the point of the constitution. It is known as a "living document" for this very reason. However, there are parts not needing to be changed or amended, such as the delegated powers granted.

Also
>theres much older ones I can suggest for you
Please do. Reading is fun.
>>
>>607982875

>you've no idea how language works
>proceeds to use a run on with no fucking commas

lets not get petty anon, it shows you have no actual argument to make and are just looking for whatever you can to tear up mine.

>AND you're going to deny that being gay is like being straight

never said that, i just said that love isnt required to be gay. just like being straight doesnt mean you have to fall in love with woman. 4chan's women hating masses are proof enough, and in many times and places, marriage had nothing to do with love.

all im doing is pretentiously correcting your false definitions of words, because you tried to do that (but failed, because you got the definition wrong).
>>
>>607983103

>its not loser logic to give up on trying to get equal rights just because not everyone can win

uh huh. stoppred reading right htere.
>>
>>607983294

okay, so they can refuse me service on the spot, as long as the cops come in and arrest them for refusing me service.

cake, anon.
>>
>>607983018

you clearly dont understand how the free market works. The very next day a fruiter store would open up covered in rainbows and warming sensation lubricant that would take the business.
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.