[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was I about to get mugged? I need to know /b/ >be me, go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
Was I about to get mugged? I need to know /b/

>be me, go to mcbastards for a burger.
>girl walks out as I'm about to go in
>"wanna hang out" she says.
>I know me and my cousin have beards and look old. (i'm 19)
>ask how old, just incase she missed our manly beards
>shes 18
>i agree to hangout
>she gets weird and starts asking if I have a car
>stupidly say yes and point it out in the parking lot.
>shes pushy and insists we hang now
>didn't even get my burger
cont.
>>
File: Picture 118.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Picture 118.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
>>607369779
>i say let me get my food and me and my cousin are down
>stand in line, she follows...
>awkward waiting in line with new lady friend
>ask about her story
>she lives in the next town ("big city" nearby)
>ask how she got here
>she SAYS bf dumped her and took her phone and other things
>i have my doubts
>giving off a whore / hooker feel
>i nod and agree
cont.
pic is me btw. i dont often get approached by femnazis. so i was suspicious.
>>
>>607369964
>i ask "where are you staying tonight?"
>she says (word for word)
>"where are you staying?"
>implying she wants to crash with me
>tell her i live with parents
>never been more thankful that i live with my parents
>tell her best i can do is take friends home and come back for her and give her a ride to whereever she wants
>ask her to wait in mcbastards
>leave and promise to be back in 5 mins
>didn't go back for her for fear of mugging.
>posting on 4chan now
was i right to be suspicious?
>>
>>607369964
continue.....
>>
nah, it was probably an april fools joke
>>
could've easily got laid, you done fucked up
>>
I think you did the right thing.
She had to have got there somehow and still have enough money for shit so she must have an end game in mind.

You could have lurked for a while just to see if she tried it with more people though, that would have been interesting.
>>
>>607370304
she seemed legit homeless. atleast for tonight. i felt bad but also wary of being on the news tomorrow. she was a solid 6-7/10. if i had let her stay with me she would have slept with me no doubt.
>given she didn't murder me
>>
>>607370466
i totally should have stayed... but i was worried she'd pester me for a ride. she was super clingy
>>
>>607370047
Dude, I've gotten immune to this sketchy shit. Me and my trusty mustang have gotten so many blowjobs from sketchy britches like that. Have also taken the fuck off from plenty of situations also. Stay in your car, never in a place that you can't take off into a freeway. 1st things that come to mind as advice. Just missed out brah. Or is it to late to go back?
>>
>>607370749
too late to go back, shes probably with some old guy by now blowing him for room and board.
>strange thing. i was also in a mustang. convert.
>>
>>607370993
>cont.
>she was sketch as fuck
>said she was homeless for 3 days while she waits on friends to come to town to get her
>her "home town" is an hour drive
>3 days my ass. super sketch
>>
Still reckon you made the right call man.
Somewhere a parallel you in a parallel world is currently having his insides wrapped round his throat for showing compassion and asking himself why he didn't just leave her to it.
>>
>>607370993
Go back man, gas is cheap. 04 Mach 1, you?
>>
>>607370466
>>607371368
Thank you guys, makes me feel better for giving up a near 100% chance at sexy time. Glad to be alive rather than fucking some girl
>>
>>607371647
'02 Convertible. Standard eddition Mustang (non cobra) bitchin ride when the tops down.
>>
>>607371368
Who said take her home? Just get your duck sucked and drop her off at the next gas station. WITH CAMERAS, in case she gets murdered or something and the find OPs DNA.
>>
>>607371869
You seem familiar with the strats...
got a story to tell /b/ro?
>>
File: tumblr_m6v7gpuEub1qdj4i3o4_250.gif (706 KB, 245x149) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6v7gpuEub1qdj4i3o4_250.gif
706 KB, 245x149
>>607371845
Never take a bitch home.
>>
>>607372045
To many to tell man. Was just dumb and horny. Now I have a GF that I been with for 6yrs, got a house, life has been good. If I get busted or something happens to me, it would really fuck me over . I will say this, I still go to AMP's, pretend to be interested, just to see the britches naked and feel some tits. FOR FREE.>>607372167
>>
>>607370047

either she just wanted a root or hooker. Either way you would have gotten laid fucking beta

>Also thats not a beard
>>
>>607369779
You should've put a toothpick in your mouth and said

>...
>...
>you've got five minutes
>>
>>607372778
Getting laid is dangerous. 1) your naked , or at the very least your pants are off. 2) You aren't mobile, people can sneak up on you. That's why a blowjob is the way to go. You can stop, or in a nice well lighted area (Wal-Mar. Is my personal favorite) or get some road head
>>
>>607373150
lol
totally should have
>>
>>607373290
the mcdonalds was in a walmart parking lot... well lit and everything. did i goof?
>>
>>607371662
Go back OP.
>>
File: Hot murder 4.jpg (137 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
Hot murder 4.jpg
137 KB, 300x430
>>607370047
>>607369964
>>607369779
Op wanna know something fucked up. If you had a house / car you probably could have gotten away with murdering and raping her. I had a mexican friend who used to be in the gulf cartel. He said in California some guy tried robbing him, long story short he parked his car in front, dented windows and shit and him and his friends ambushed them, raped the gf in front of the bf, drove them both to the desert, tortured by burning him with a lighter the entire way, when they got to the spot they beat the guy to death with a tire iron.

No clue if its true but supposedly he did this. I kinda believe him but heh. But too bad you didn't have a gun. Should have kidnapped the bitch and dumped her dumass in the woods. Nobody would have known it was you, and the bfs testimony would have counted as jack shit.
Pic related.
>>
>>607373569
Yeah. So have the best of us. Once while filling up gas, A stripper told me if I wanted to go smoke at her place. I said I had to be somewhere. I didn't. I was just scared.
>>
>>607373150
'what he said
you wanna get laid, be a dick
desperate virgin and indecisive and leaning on what-ifs, then forget it, you goofed and you failed to assess the situation completely and just pussed out
>>
>>607374036
Ok, then there are crazy mofos like this guy.
>>
>>607374361
Mach 1 guy here, i agree. How did we jump from getting OPs duck sucked next time to murder.wtf
>>
File: Yoda The Empire Strikes Back.jpg (79 KB, 1600x753) Image search: [Google]
Yoda The Empire Strikes Back.jpg
79 KB, 1600x753
>>607374175
Young he still is
>>
>>607369779
Where this happen OP? State, city
>>
>>607375122
I'll be slightly vague
She said she was from Charlotte N.C
I met her in the town over. Not gonna name the specific town because I live there. I live 45 mins - 1 hour from Charlotte.
>>
>>607371662
Better safe than sorry. Also handsome bro/11
>>
>>607375490
Fair enough. Small towns tend to be more dangerous than big cities sometimes, if can believe that. Go back tho, haha
>>
>>607374361
Im not trying to sound edgy but you have no idea. There's a reason there aren't a lot of woman homeless, drifters or hitch hikers. They dont last long because crazy fucks target them. There's at least 500 coldcase files of missing woman per state of missing women never found or bodies never identified. Its fucking digesting. If a woman ever approches you in the matter described in the OP its safe to assume she's either desperate or trying to prey, if its the latter then assume she has some male partner.
>>
>>607375716
aw shit. thanks bro. made my night xD
cause the girl obviously didnt hah.
>>
>>607375933
yes i know my grammar sucks, and fuck you im tired
>>
>>607375933
It's digesting? Got vore on the brain?
>>
>>607375933
this was one of my biggest worries when this shit went down. i was scarred she had some mugging buddies. or a gun. if not for those wild cards i would have nothing to fear.
>>
>>607375933
Just be smart and you will be fine.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.