[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i would post my ex's nudes, but i'm still hoping i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: ap0RoPp_700b.jpg (60 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
ap0RoPp_700b.jpg
60 KB, 640x422
i would post my ex's nudes, but i'm still hoping i'll get her back

wat do 4chan?
>>
post em anyway
>>
>>606590630
but i wouldn't be able to look her in the eyes then

inb4 op is faggot and never delivars - pls understand me guiz. it's been 7 years, 80% of it pure gold.
>>
>>606590530

Start texting her now, post the texts, we will help you get her back OP.
>>
>>606591530
ok it need a longer story

>april 2014
>she dumps me
>third time in four months
>i'm actually tired of it all to
>says so
>feel she's glad b/c she wants to remain friends
>mfw girls always want to keep their treasures as zombies in friendzone

>few weeks pass
>we stars seeing each other as friends
>pool evening
>tv series watching
>she even let's me sleep with her (nothing happens) when i'm too drunk to get a night bus
>she seems to tease me, at least this is what i feel
>january 2015
>i can't hide any longer
>reveal my feelings
>she's furious
>no contact for 3 months

so no, texting in the middle of the night out of nowhere won't help and prolly won't even get her to respond.
i don't know if she has anybody, i feel she doesn't, we were our firsts and she has enough problems with her sexuality, also lacks the need of bonding i guess.

so yeah, i'm pretty much fucked,
>>
>>606590530
You wouldn't post on /b/ unless you plan on delivering or being called a fag.

I'm going to guess fag.

Fag.
>>
>>606590530

oneitis is bad for every fiber of your being.

Get over her and get back to being awesome. You could start by not being a bitch face on 4chan.
>>
>>606590530
get a sex change maybe then you'd actually have the balls to deliver faggot
>>
>>606592726
you know you can't make me feel worse?
calling names like that makes me think you live in some denial about your own sexuality and secretly desire a man's cock. i'm not the one to deliver that, sorry, so evacuate the thread.

>>606592961
maybe it's bad, but i always wanted one love, imperfect as it may be but true and strong.
i really want to get old with her. i guess this isn't a place for romantics, but i won't go any place this conversation would be archived for me to look at it again.
>>
>>606593302
i'm not questioning my sexuality.
and harsh responses mean i won't even post her non-nudes.
see what did you do? your attitued lost you some rewards i crave like nothing else in the world.
i really can't imagine living like this, without her.
and no, i won't post my suicide pics.
>>
she's already fucking other guys
>>
>>606593767
join tumblr if you want a shoulder to cry on bitch
>>
>>606592286
>she dumps me
>third time in four months

That's all I needed to hear. She's got issues dude. Serious issues to be doing shit like that. Let it go and move on with your life. Trust me - I've been there.

>7 Billion people in the world
>3.5 Billion are female
>That's 3,500,000,000 women out there
>You can find 1 that doesn't play games
>>
>>606593928
you don't get it, she's an artist.
this means her emotions are even more screwed than that of a normal woman.
(i can't even picture her as woman, she's still a girl to me, despite being 23).
i know what they say, if a girl this old is alone, she must be pretty fucked in the head.
this is true. but i feel she reaches to me on so many levels no other being ever could.
>>
File: 1427392922771.gif (2 MB, 324x244) Image search: [Google]
1427392922771.gif
2 MB, 324x244
>>606593320
>>>/adv/

So you can evacuate your own thread to the proper board.

Someone post some goddam titties.
>>
>>606590530
post the nudes and we'll help
>>
>>606592286
>>606593320

OP you sound really young, like 18+ or early 20's. Adults who have been through enough relationships know there is not such thing as "perfect" or "true/strong love" as you gayly put it.

In short, time is your biggest problem. You need time to grow the fuck up, and man the fuck up. This life is full of heart-ache and suffering, but we all swim through it. It's what we do, its part of being human. Stop wanting something special, and treating relationships like they are super special.
>>
>>606594271
why would i do that. i don't need a shoulder.
i'm provoking different viewpoints to concur them.

>>606594359
hah, you guessed correctly, she recently went vegan.

>>606594445
you won't fool me. the moment i post nudes, you'll appreciate them, save and abandon the thread.

>>606594578
mid 20's. i may have childish approach to love, that is true. but why can't i hold on to my ideals and strive for something i once cherished?
i just don't know how to reach her.
i was briefly seeing somebody else after that april, but it was a mistake on my part, leaving my balls unloaded made me nearly broke some marriage, then i realized what an asshole i am and i abandoned that ship.
i thought she would look at me differently and she did, i don't know if it was jealousy or what, but this was what provoked her to see me again.
>>
>>606590530
Never try get back together with your ex. Recipe for disaster. Not saying this for the nudes I couldn't care less I'm on the bus. I'm just sharing my golden rule.
>>
>>606590530
Post nudes, she won't know and if you get back together, well, don't tell her, you aren't together right now so it's none of her fucking business.
>>
>>606595189
but can't i start it all over again, leaving the errors of our past behind?

briefly before she got mad in january, she told me something along "you know, i can't say that i don't love you". later she tried to renege this.
>>
>>606595415
>>606595415

yes, but it's my fucking business. i won't feel good doing this, then trying to mend things all over again.

time does not heal all wounds, it's been a year and it's gotten even worse than before, this feeling of desolation.
>>
>>606595522
Bro, women never forgive and never forget any tiny little fuckup while together. You NEVER get to push a reset button with them.
>>
>>606595854
want to know what was my biggest fuck-up?
i didn't want to move with her when she was changing apartaments, b/c i was busy with work and got comfortable with my room.
karmic irony happened soon, as two weeks later, when she signed papers for new apartament, i was approched by my housemates asking me to relocate b/c one of them wanted to bring his gf in a spot occupied by me.
i done my share loathing myself over this and other mistakes. i wan't to recover and fix them. i want her smile, her thoughts, her sometimes crazy sense of humour we once shared. i can't help it.
>>
File: YEgrNmO.gif (630 KB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
YEgrNmO.gif
630 KB, 534x300
>>606595161
>but why can't i hold on to my ideals and strive for something i once cherished?

Because its not fucking real, and it makes you look like a pretentious asshole believing you are somehow gods fucking gift that you deserve your romantic fairy tale. Your attitude toward this just makes you behave immature and pretentious. If somehow I knew you irl, and I liked you as a friend, I would be telling you the same thing I'm saying now. If I didn't like you enough, I would probably start to avoid you, because I don't enjoy friends who harbor such an abstract reality of relationships and life, it is too childish and immature for me.

Good luck, I hope 3 or 4 years from now you will look back and realize how stupid and ridiculous you were. No seriously, I really hope for this, because it will mean you have wised/matured up.
>>
>>606596585
>i wan't to recover and fix them. i want her smile, her thoughts, her sometimes crazy sense of humour we once shared. i can't help it.

This is not love, this is infatuation. There is a difference, and proof of your immaturity OP.
>>
>>606596690

this is one of the possible outcomes.
other are:
1. i won't get over it and will end mysel.
2. i won't get over it and will become even more of a emotional pussy.
3. i will get over it - unlikely, seeing as a year did nothing for me in terms of healing.
4. i will get over it and fuck some other women - which i don't want.

i'm pretty sure she is the one. call me stupid, idee-fixed mule.

>>606597184
i'm not blinded by my feelings. i don't even crave that much of sexual tensions. i want her closeness and acceptance.
>>
>>606597525
>this is one of the possible outcomes.
>other are:
>1. i won't get over it and will end mysel.
>2. i won't get over it and will become even more of a emotional pussy.
>3. i will get over it - unlikely, seeing as a year did nothing for me in terms of healing.
>4. i will get over it and fuck some other women - which i don't want.

Or you can take the normal approach the rest of us do:

>5. Move on, work hard to improve myself physically, monetarily, and emotionally, and work towards finding another great person to build a relationship with.

See this is your problem op, your thoughts are bent on this 1 person. You fail to realize there are other great women out there. I really don't blame this girl, I would fucking hate you and your obsession, no cool artsy chick wants to be with some obsessive faggot.

You know op, just the fact that you only see those 4 options, proves how much of a worthless human scab you are. You lack any divergent thinking on your life. You are narrow, limiting, and self-absorbed.

I don't give a fuck what you do. You lack strength, and I could never be friends with someone like you. You're pussy/unrealistic behavior would annoy the fuck out of me after awhile.
>>
>>606598750
>and work towards finding another great person to build a relationship with.

you see, the thing is i invested much of my time and emotions into this relationship. i'm scared of trying this again. i'm not ready to waste another 7 years for that same output. and world of intelligent women i crave has shrunk since the beginning of 2010's. prove me otherwise, protip: you can't.

i'm not thinking with my dick. i really want to stabilize at this point. i had something stable before. i'm not ready to throw myself into something new. call that being a pussy if you want, i'm aware of that. doesn't change a thing.

i'm scared she would one day in the near future come and say she was wrong. i wouldn't bear the thought i wouldn't be ready and waiting for her then.

but thank you all for continuing this conversation. it's really thoughtful of you. and here i was, thinking /b/ is only a bunch of immoral bastards. you proved me wrong.
>>
>>606590530
Kill her, rape dead body, then post nudes.
>>
>>606600497
yeah, spoke too soon.
i'm sorry son, the pool is closed.
>>
File: 1406393997186.jpg (14 KB, 280x279) Image search: [Google]
1406393997186.jpg
14 KB, 280x279
>>606598750
spot on
>>
>>606592286
jesus yet another emo, beta faggot who can't handle his bitch dumping him.
go pick up a hooker and fuck her until the bitch that dumped you is a distant memory.
also quit being a beta faggot
>>
>>606601063
>quit being
easy to say.
>>
>>606600129
>you see, the thing is i invested much of my time and emotions into this relationship
Self absorbed

>>606600129
>i'm scared of trying this again
Pussy / Limiting

>>606600129
>i'm not ready to waste another 7 years for that same output.
Limiting self-absorbed

>>606600129
>and world of intelligent women i crave has shrunk since the beginning of 2010's. prove me otherwise, protip: you can't.
faggot / narrow

>>606600129
>i'm not thinking with my dick.
never said you were, you've been the only one thinking this. Never once did I say this. You keep saying this because you lack divergent thinking, and see this as the only option. Again, this demonstrates your limited and narrow thinking. You are not intelligent.

>>606600129
>i really want to stabilize at this point. i had something stable before. i'm not ready to throw myself into something new. call that being a pussy if you want, i'm aware of that. doesn't change a thing.
Not only are not a pussy, you are just self-absorbed. The world revolves around you. Which is why you can't get over shit. You lack the ability to see and feel all the awesome options the world has to offer. Not your fault, you have conditioned your mind in such a way that it only focuses on fear and limitations. This is circular thinking that is often reflected in a self-absorbed person.

>>606600129
>i'm scared she would one day in the near future come and say she was wrong.
Another example of how you are limited and narrow because you mind is not thinking about "how can I improve myself?" or "how can I move on?" Your mind is circular, it dances around hypotheticals because you are self-absorbed, limited and narrow in your thinking. You lack the ability to let go of your desires because deep down you somehow feel like you deserve your desires. Reality check. You don't! None of us do. This is why I keep telling you to GROW THE FUCK UP.

>>606600129
>i wouldn't bear the thought i wouldn't be ready and waiting for her then.
Narrow
>>
>>606601347
yes it is, im not a beta faggot so emotionally invested in another human i would find myself emotionally castrated and unable to function as a human being. The bitch is playing you like a faggot and you are letting her do this for the obvious fucking reason.
Beta cucks like you are the cancer infecting /b/ currently. I am going to save this thread for the next laugh/lose cause it is a goddamn joke on humanity
>>
>>606602035
You are spot on correct anon.
OP is so obsessed he doesn't realize how fucking silly / ridiculous he is. He has lost the ability to see himself in the third perspective.

Fuck. Not being able to see yourself in the third person should be OP's greater fear... it's the source of all his bullshit.
>>
>>606601977
insightful. thank you.
so you never saw successful getting back with ex?
not one tip to share?

yes i am purposefy limiting my options because of fear, lack of self-esteem and narrow-mindness, at least in that particular case.
i feel i've lost the game called "life". that's why i'm clinging so much to thought of loading previous savegame.

>>606602035
go ahead, ylyl will be spammed with bananas anyway and ppl will go all tl;dr on you. i don't care.
>>
OP, it seems that you are hinging all of your happiness on another person, when in reality no one BUT YOURSELF can ultimately make you happy. You're going to have to start being the source of your own happiness, and not relying on some other person to provide that for you. There are literally tons and tons of girls out there, many of which who are like her/are what you're looking for. I know it's hard right now, but she's out there somewhere, you just have to stop chasing after this one girl and take the risk of trying to build something great with another potentially great individual.
Best of luck.
>>
File: Nazi Naiz.jpg (784 KB, 4000x2200) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Naiz.jpg
784 KB, 4000x2200
Don't act like you didn't already have a determined future, you came here either to not do anything and just watch the shit storm, or, you want to feel like you have unlimited options in this thing with your ex when you are going to go with the one you already know is best. Run on sentence is run on.
>>
>>606602765
you too are correct, sir.
i am full of bullshit.
and too afraid of changing it.
i'm not fond of admitting it, but this is very being anon comes in handy.

>>606602891
this is what being beta is all about, placing myself lower in that relationship. i tried acting alpha, provoking jealousy and felt ugly and unnatural with this. maybe i suck at playing alpha. i got hit a few times too many to get a hold of myself. i vegetize nowadays, new job starting in wednesday and i have no idea what for.

>>606602891
i know not one another that great individual.

>>606602961
i'm not sure what was i expecting from this thread. maybe i only wanted to throw it out. moving on is incomprehensible to me at this point. i'm a fool, i can admit that. but i refuse to be called an idiot.
>>
>>606602856
If you were truly interested in getting your life back on track instead of being an emo bitch destined for leather bars and other faggotry you would do three things,
1 remove her number from your phone.
2 package any gifts she ever gave and either disppose of them or return them however they would all be gone.
3 drown yourself in a sea of pussy either gamed or purchased for a few weeks.
4 never allow yourself to think of her again, should your mind drift then you think of one of the girls from 3 until your thoughts of the useless cunt always go somewhere else.
5 you quit being a beta faggot
>>
>>606602856
>so you never saw successful getting back with ex?

I was with my ex for 7 1/2 years. She left me. We became different people, and she didn't see me compatible with her future. I was heart broken over the break up. But after about a month. I started to see in the third perspective. Started to see how I could have been a better/happier person for both of us. In other words, I humbled myself a bit (something you are failing to do OP). I decided to go back and finish college. Graduated. Have gone to the gym almost every day since the break up. Got started with a good career. Fast forward. I'm now 30, make really good money, and am living with my 8/10 girlfriend of 3 years.

The important thing I know now, is I am not the same person. I don't look back at the break up as it was the end of me, but a new chapter in my life. I took it as an opportunity to improve my life. And I did. But I could have never have done this if I didn't humble up, admit where I was wrong, let go of the past, and move forward.

I'm happy now. Im more mature, more secure economically and emotionally. In short, I grew the fuck up. Something you need to do.
>>
>>606604175
1. doesn't matter, i know it by heart.
2. this is where being pussy comes in.
3. i feel too insecure of my body to do this.
i was attendind the gym last year thil it showed i have too weak a spine to sustain it and my doctor said no to gyms.
4. see 3. at this point anything can remind me of her and i go into bullet time. it sucks, it really sucks, i do not consider myself that much of a masochist.
5. ???
6. profit.

>>606604828
see above for gym. i also noticed everybody going to the gym get, hmm, "bitchy". if this is high self-esteem, it's not how i want it.
the brief, let's say romance with that married woman showed i could get other ladies, because i feel i really have some personality, but after blowing the steam off i became disinterested.

dammit, i'm amazed this thread survived this long. >>606604828 is pro anon, much better at life then i'll ever be.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.