[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Argue which one is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9
File: Fucking faggots.png (10 KB, 571x251) Image search: [Google]
Fucking faggots.png
10 KB, 571x251
Argue which one is better
>>
The circle, as although the triangle has three sides, the circle has infinite sides and is therefore a deity.
>>
The circle and its 3d counterpart have a lot more representation in nature. So I'd say the circle.
>>
O stands for OP who is a faggot
triangle is superior
>>
>>606560908
>3 is half of 6
>3 6's is 666

Triangle is better.
>>
bump for potential
>>
>>606560908
Circles are completely pointless. Triangles are superior.
>>
>>606560908
Circle, more correctly sphere, it's the only geometric that can withstand the force of gravity.
>>
triangles have always had a better structural strength, which explains why most buildings have some sort of triangular pattern to them.
>>
>>606563413
actually they have an infinite number of angles.
>>
The rectangle containing the picture
>>
File: 1416875736458.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1416875736458.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>
>be me
>be op
>be bored

>oh i know wat 2 do
>make post on 4chin 4 amusement
>laugh at monkeys
>feel good
>>
Triangles represent the struggle of modern man and the oppression of women. We bend and curve to different angles and length but we stay the same. Plus im not a circlejerking faggot
>>
>>606560908
The circle because it has infinite edges. While the triangle has a mere 3 sides.
>>
>>606563618
>the joke
>you
>>
Circle master race reporting in
>>
>>606560908
Depends.

Strength: Triangle

Sexiness: Circle
>>
>>606563713
Or we put validity to your idiocy.
>>
>triangle - 3 points
>circle - 0 points
obviously the winner is triangle
>>
>>606563413
Underrated post. Topkek
>>
Circle is perfect, all other polygons are approximations of the circle. The triangle is a pinnacle of imperfection; as uncirclelike as a polygon can be.
>>
>>606560908
circle

given enough time, triangle becomes rircle
>>
Circle, because triangles are too edgy for me.
>>
>>606563611
triangles have better structural strength in a limited amount of directions.
>>
>>606564162
>circles too edgy
nigger do you even pizza cutter?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
Triangle.
>>
>>606560908
You cant triforce without the tri
>you faggots actually think circles even compare
>>
>>606560908
Circles for gloriousness

Triangles for usefulness
>>
File: MASTER_SHAPE.png (2 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
MASTER_SHAPE.png
2 KB, 241x209
you're all faggots, this is the superior shape
>>
Circle. Obviously.
   O
O     O
Oldfags vote circle.
>>
>>606564599
Or just use triangles to make the so called "master shape"
>>
It really depends on what victory you're going for, OP.

Personally, I take the Foreign Advisor's recommendations because I prefer to go towards a cultural victory. It also helps with my tourism and faith gain if I have ample sources of Copper around my first city, in which my first Pantheon would be "Mother of the Earth" that grants me +1 faith for every source of Copper worked in my own city's tiles.
The Science Advisor, however, I don't pay a lot of attention to. I have accomplished Science Victory so many times that I grow tired of doing it. It's not as satisfying as hearing Attila the Hun saying :
>My people are now buying your blue jeans and listening to your pop music

Therefore, my vote goes to the circle, my Foreign Advisor's recommendations.
>>
>>606563611
Then why the fuck is Earth and Sun circles fucking dumbass?
>>
>>606564367
I eat my pizza whole, like a man.
>>
>>606564367
You can only cut through an infinite amount of points with another infinite amount of points (theoretically)? Can any mathfags confirm?
>>
â–²
▲▲

checkem
>>
>>606560908
e^(ix) is superior
>>
>>606565047
If I understand you correctly (you worded that unclearly as fuck) then either that or with an infinite amount of time.
>>
File: yungvenuz.png (160 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
yungvenuz.png
160 KB, 500x479
Gun Godz is superior
>>
>>606561103
more like it has 0 actual sides

thus, circle is for faggots
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 576x250) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35 KB, 576x250
>>606561103
fuck you and your religious sacramental bullshit. the triangle depicts the same thing but in a more organized and philopshical manner. so fuck you and your infinite is circles bullshit. cunt weaver.

>>606561532
your circle can't save you if its still at 0.

>>606561722
fucking agreed. although OP is a faggot, this poster is a poser.

>>606562020
you're a weeaboo cuntface doll. grow some balls and get outside. faggot.

>>606563413
someone suck this anon off. its too bad this poster is also a faggot or else i wouldn't enjoy my job as an intrenet troll.

>>606563513
shut your computer down, and go outside you hippie scientist. if i ever see you in real life i will kick your ass.

>>606563611
you're not the engineer of the world. eat a snickers, faggot
>>
>>606561532
What do you mean they are represented in nature? Circles do not occur naturally.
>>
File: 1349217776003.jpg (65 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1349217776003.jpg
65 KB, 500x487
>>606560908
Let me put it this way OP

Would you rather fuck a circle or a triangle?

I think the circle wins.

Unless you're into that kinky shit.
>>
>>606565069
Fucking newfags
>>
>>606565210
Yes, or infinite amount of time. I was thinking of the pizza slicer example. The line you want to cut has an infinite amount of points. A triangle has only three points, a square 4, and so on. so they can never cut it without infinite time. but the circle can in a finite amount of time. I think it's pretty interesting and yet so simple.
>>
>>606563909
#justneckbeardthings
>>
Triangle cuz I'm not a fucking like.
>>
>>606565606
not perfect circles, but also no perfect triangles. The sun or an even bigger star is a near perfect circle considering the size.
>>
>>606565794
Why? Aren't quarks the smallest thing ever?
>>
Triangles are the strongest shape.
Triangles fuck shit up
>>
Alright, so lets think about it for a minute. An equilateral triangle is okay, nothing special, but its aight. It has three 60 degree angles, three sides of the same length, and an easy way to measure area. However, there is not much you do with it, you can draw a line starting from one of the angles that will form two right-triangles. Like I said, there's not much you can do with it. There's no way you can even form an isosceles triangle with it. For fucks sake, this polygon doesn't even have any diagonals. Trying to measure sin, cos, and tan is useless since all angles and sides are the same.

Now lets take a look at the circle. I personally think the circle is superior. Not only does it hold the mathematical "pi" phenomenon, it has a bunch of other cool shit. Like the sin law, if you put an equilateral triangle inside of a circle, any angle/sin of angle will equal x2 radius. The circle can also do a bunch o cool things. Imagine a perpendicular intersection, you can place the center of the intersection on one of the sides of the circle and you will get a perpendicular and a tanent line running thru it. So thats also pretty cool. So you see OP, the circle is simply superior.

>inb4 Math teachers are faggots.
>>
triangle is the real deal
>math teacher
>>
>>606560908
Triangles can hold much more weight
>>
>>606566439
I mean mathematically.
>>
circles aren't edgy cunts.
>>
>>606565164
this anon knows
>>
>>606566439
or whatever makes up quarks, which they have discovered
>>
>>606566121
I guess that was my point, no perfect circles exist. The fact that circles have this aspect of infinity shows that circles are a compound shape, an extrapolation of previously existing points. Triangles can be defined, where as circles need this abstract variable, a constant that is eternally excepted.

Triangles are obviously superior. Their tangibility needs no false, eternal beliefs. Fuck all you circle-theists.
>>
>>606560908
circle
>>
>606566810
Sure. I still don't get why maths always use infinity..
>>
>>606567161
But if perfect circles did exist, would we ever be able to recognize it as such? An infinite regression argument, but it could still be true i think.
>>
Triangles have less points of failure. One straight edge is a failure, and circles have infinite while a triangle has but three. Triangles are better.
>>
>>606560908
Neither are the best shape, but at least they aren't the pentagon.
>>
File: harddick.jpg (511 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
harddick.jpg
511 KB, 3840x2160
OP here I came back to see what is happening and holy shit

>>606566530
>>606564827
>>606566530
>>
Triangle+Circle=Illuminati.
>>
>>606567161
Lines of which a triangle is constructed also need infinity because a line contains an infinite number of points, as it is a collection of points.
>>
In video games, the polygons are made entirely of triangles.

You can make a huge number of different 2D and 3D shapes with triangles. You can't with circles.

Triangles are the strongest shape, which is why you see a bunch of triangles on bridges and transmission towers.

Triangle > Circle
>>
>>606563662
Keks
>>
>>606567615
The relative perfection of a shape does not matter, what matters is that a circle cannot exist without a predefined constant, which is extrapolated from a previously existing figure.

If you take a Triangle and extrapolate the length of the adjacent side, starting from zero and increasing to the length of its opposite side(which is just a chosen radii) times Pi, you create a circle. All other variables stay the same, aside from the adjacent side which you increase by an infinitely small unit, an infinite amount of times.

Using infinity as a variable is like making up a word to make a sentence understandable.
>>
circle since it's both two, and three-dimensional.
>>
circle is the best thought triangles have better structure we can make buildings out of circles i guess but i aint drive with triangle wheels
>>
>>606567904
Only when you are trying to measure a line. What you're saying is you can cut something in half an infinite amount of times. The problem lies in the incompleteness of the units of measurement, not in the shape.

A triangle can exist with exact, defined units. A circle needs the addition of a theoretical constant.
>>
a triangle is better because it won't roll off your desk when you put it down.
>>
God made the universe out of circles, not triangles. If God, a perfect and almighty being, thinks that circles are superior to triangles, then it is clearly the truth.
>>
>>606568816
>Circles = spheres
Nigga what?
>>
>>606568526
Then a circle doesn't really have any shape at all. And the triangle is the first real shape as we understand it. Maybe related to squaring the circle, which is impossible?
>>
Circle because putting my dick inside one would be more comfortable than a triangle.
>>
>>606569113
Words, they are human inventions. A sphere is a circle when looked at from every side.
>>
>>606564841
they are spheres not circles
dumbass
>>
There are many variations of a triangle, proving its versatility.

There can only be one circle.

Triangle>Circle
>>
>>606560908
Triangle is greater as it makes all higher order shapes including the circle it is just and infinite set of regular triangles
>>
>>606568526
Circle just is the set of all points equidistant from a given point.
You can draw one with a pencil on the end of a string whose other end is stuck in place. You don't need pi for that.
>>
>>606569395
no, it's a sphere when you look at it from every side. it would look like a circle if you looked at it from a single side with no depth.
>>
>>606564599
>tfw your shape is made of triangles
>>
Triangle cuz I'm not a fucking kike
>>
>>606569968
>Isreal flag is literaly 2 triangles
>not a fucking kike
>>
Triangle is strongost
>>
well lets see, in terms of structural integrity the circle is stronger
but in terms of easy maths the triangle is nicer

Im gonna say the circle, cuz its strength is that its better, whereas the triangle's strength is thats its easier, meaning its better for noobs
>>
>>606570249
in terms of what?
circle is a far stronger structure, it displaces force more efficiently
>>
>>606569901
How would you know the difference? You could only know if someone told you or implied: i just rotated it to another position in relation to you (observer) and you would look again. And then you did this for as much times necessary to reach 'every side'. But there is knowledge inserted here by the one rotating it for you.
>>
>>606560908
circles are what balloons are and triangles have points so they pop.
>>
Circles are found in and make up the tree of life. In everything that lives.
>>
>>606570422
Well seeing as how I exist in 3-dimensional space, if you are there to rotate it while presenting it to me then it must be a sphere. Also you forgot to account for depth perception in your little scenario.
>>
>>606570380
A right angle triangle supports the most weight. You don't see bridges being built out of circles, do you?
>>
>>606568816
to be fair, the triangle could be a pyramid, I suppose that would require extra lines (to see the whole shape, not just one side), unlike the circle, which has the capability to be a sphere the way its drawn already
>>
>>606570422
You could know it's not a sphere because a circle would look like an ellipsis or line form most sides though. But still there is knowledge inserted.
>>
which is the best potato
is it a carrot
or a pineapple
>>
>>606569694
But then that shape can be measured accurately without using pi, as separate points. It is no longer a circle if it doesn't contain the inherent characteristic of one.

>>606569208
Precisely why it is an extrapolation of a previously defined variables.

It's like the dude with the string and a pencil said, but what we are actually doing with the pencil and string is extrapolating previous variables. If you could break down the points made by the pencil, you would run into another problem, which is Time, as it is also inherently infinite.

Also, with the string, by picking the starting point, the very next consecutive point, measured in the smallest unit of time, in the smallest unit of space, you would still only be creating a triangle.
>>
>>606560908
Circle is made of infinite sides you fucking idiot, havent you read flatland. Circle, master race!
>>
>>606571266
flatland is just pro-2d propaganda. 1d is best d
>>
>>606570786
bridge lines follow the hypersine path, which is pretty much trig (triangle) functions extrapolated onto circular variables
>>
>>606570752
Yes I thought of that too.
>>606570896
I understand any human can tell the difference on a human scale of size. I don't know how to define the premises of my way of thought clearly. I'm just philosophizing about it.
>>
>>606571156
Infinite points dude
>>
>>606571683
Thats what we are talking about actually. The fact that you have to use this eternal variable means that it cannot possibly be a real shape.

Triangles can, as they do not need some ancient, made up sky daddy to be happy.
>>
>>606571581
I'm sorry but 1d just doesn't cut it, from my experience, the best d's come in doubles :p
>>
>>606570752
Also if there wasn't some 3rd entity you knew was rotating it, you couldn't know, or see if it was rotating or not. You could if it was a pyramid/triangle or cube/square, etc.
>>
60degree angles are natures most preferred way to connect and create molecules and atoms. Easiest and most supportive shape of them all.
>>
>>606571156
>Also, with the string, by picking the starting point, the very next consecutive point, measured in the smallest unit of time, in the smallest unit of space, you would still only be creating a triangle.
Nice how this all fits together. I should have studied instead of waste my time on here.
>>
>>606570422
Binocular vision
>>
>>606572106
Seems like the fact that we need infinity to fill in the blanks means the universe is not at all like we (humanity) perceive it to be.
>>
The circle has a more elementary construction, as far as mathematics is concerned. Purely from elegance, the circle.
>>
File: 1426194349465.jpg (835 KB, 792x1143) Image search: [Google]
1426194349465.jpg
835 KB, 792x1143
triangle pyramid is anunnaki alien technology
>>
>>606560908
fuck all of you, circle master race and anyone who says so is a faggot

also check my dubs
>>
>>606572106
the relation x^2 + y^2 = radius^2
Pi is just used to describe a relationship between quantities, much like your triangle has has area/(base*height) = 1/2.
>>
>>606573442
yes, binocular vision counteracts it since needs time and it uses two observers. It does what the man rotating the sphere or circle does for you. And that makes the eyes able to discern the difference, at least theoretically, it would still be pretty hard to see in reality. Although I still doubt binocular vision works on spheres without there being some kind of shading from the light.
>>
>>606574055
check'd

>>606574374
not check'd
>>
>>606560908
the triangle is just a circle with 3 sides
both are circles
circle wins
>>
>>606560908
triangle is Illuminati
therefore evil
circle is holy
circle look like holy grail from above
>>
>>606574441
I think he means the made up quantity is infinity not pi.
>>
Triangles can represent any 3D shape or is close enough to the representation.
>>
>>606566824
circles have infinite edges
did you pass the first grade?
>>
circunferences and spheres are the mathematical representation of perfection
>>
>>606563513
>not knowing that the earth is actually an ellipsoid
what are you a newborn peasant from the 1500's?
>>
>>606565552
>grow some balls

You mean 3d circles right?
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.