[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids (aged less than 10) do sexual things with other kids. Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: sf.jpg (14 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
14 KB, 470x246
Kids (aged less than 10) do sexual things with other kids. Does that traumatize them? No. Is it even healthy to develop your sexuality as a kid, just as it is healthy to develop language and all other skills as a kid? Probably, most likely.

Then why we assume that a kid doing something sexual with someone 14+ will traumatize them? I don't see any logic being applied here.
>>
Shut up
>>
File: Just Eat Shit.png (156 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
Just Eat Shit.png
156 KB, 400x505
>>606327572

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To the OP and any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.
>>
yes why cant i rape any 10 yr old kids?
Good question OP
extra points for shia labouef
>>
dafuq
>>
>>606327572
>why we assume that a kid doing something sexual with someone 14+ will traumatize them?

I don't assume that.
I assume that they can get exploited.
Seriously, would you play poker with a kid and win all their savings and feel OK about it?
>>
>>606327702

hit a nerve didn't I?
>>
probably a troll, but ill bite:

kids 14+ have something called puberty, where sexuality turns from something weird and awkwardish that you never really think about that much to that absolutely mega-important thing your entire life suddenly spirals around.
taking into account that older kids are both mentally and physically superior to younger kids, and that they have an unsatisfiable desire to have sex (which in itself is natural), you might think that a 14 year old boy would just snap into instinct mode and rape an 7 year old girl on a bad day.

and that is why that shit is not allowed.
any more questions?
>>
>>606327711

nice essay, but next time try to answer OP's question keeping the thread on course
>>
>>606328059
>I assume that they can get exploited.
How about we tell children about sex at an early age so they can't be exploited?

https://youtu.be/a3MyLt6l5n0
>>
>>606328167

So we should have laws forbidding people to go out in the night because they may get mugged. I see your point
>>
>>606328342
Cause that'd be actual parenting. That shit's too hard. Inb4 I don't wanna ruin their innocence.
>>
>>606328342
why dont we just take all your belongings and your house so you cant be robbed?

why dont fathers rape their daughters more so they cant lose their virginity to the wrong one some time in the future?

children dont need to know how fucking works.
retards like you need to know how being a kid works.
>>
>>606328059
Yes. Teaching life lessons.
>>
File: 1411579591381.png (247 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1411579591381.png
247 KB, 512x512
>>606328569

Curfews are a thing, yes. It's all about what can be reasonably expected of people in terms of their ability to act responsibly on knowledge that they understand. Young kids don't understand sex and are thus likely to be exploited by someone who barely does (age 14 or so). Not to mention this >>606328167 and this >>606328059
where someone is being taken advantage of.

Also ITT: pedophiles trying to justify sex with children

>pic related
>>
>>606328655
Trying to keep children naive in a cruel world is selfish parents living vicariously through their children. Telling them people will trick you and make you do things they want you too is lesson number one to stop your kid from being a victim.Nice ad hominem tho
>>
>>606328569
no, you completely missed the point.

im not disallowing people from leaving their homes.
im telling them not to leave their kids alone (you know, as is common among rational people in the western societies)
>>
>>606327572

a child under 10 should not even be THINKING of sex
>>
>>606328342
kids are retarded
they'll get exploited with or without knowledge
>>
>>606327572
Because people tell them they're supposed to be traumatized.
It's like calling a retard a retard, before they know they're supposed to be offended by it, they won't be.
>>
>>606328599
>I don't want to ruin their innoncence

it´s funny people are so delusional that they say that.

When we tell kids to "not touch themselves there" when they start doing naturally because it feels good, where is their innocence, and aren't we ruining something natural here?
>>
>>606329041

because?
I was doing sexual things at 8, 9 myself, probably earlier
>>
I used to hide behind the settee with my female best friend when we were 8, we once showed eachother our naughty regions and had a feel. Don't talk now but she is beautiful
>>
>>606329223

The trauma aspect is how it affects someone later on in life. It's the fact that they don't understand it when it happens that allows them to be exploited in the first place. Nobody is sitting down with their kids and telling them what "should" negatively afflict them. I don't think I would need to be explicitly told at a young age that some adult taking sexual advantage of me prepubescently is "traumatizing" in order to feel the psychological repercussions years later when I understand what happened. That's fucked up.
>>
fuck you OP jesus christ
>>
>>606329700
This sounds just like those women who have sex and then later when they regret it say they were raped.
>>
File: 1426609858675.jpg (15 KB, 391x325) Image search: [Google]
1426609858675.jpg
15 KB, 391x325
Don't you know. Children don't get traumatized by the sex. They get traumatized by all the people who keep telling them "don't you get it, you were taken advantage of, you were raped".

When I was 12 I definitely wouldn't have felt traumatized if an older lady gave me a blow job or let me fuck her. I don't know about weirder shit though. Like weird gay uncles. I'm not into men so I wouldn't know how a 12 year old girl would feel about being touched by an older guy. Half of my 12 year old female classmates were claiming they'd lost their virginity to older guys, but most of them were probably lying to gain status.
>>
kids can't be arrested for rape, so when a kid is raping another kid, there's nothing we can do about it.

adults however can be arrested for rape. So when we see an adult raping a kid, we can arrest that adult.

That's why kids fornicating with other kids is tolerated.

While kids fornicating with other adults is not tolerated.
>>
>>606329490

Thats because you were molested as a kid, and now you want to molest others. See how that circle works?
>>
>>606329877

Actually it sounds nothing like that at all. Since it seems like you've never had sex, then I shouldn't expect you to understand the difference between consensual sex between two adults and a 40 year old man living out his loli fantasy on his 8 year old neighbor.
>>
File: heresy.gif (846 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
heresy.gif
846 KB, 600x600
>>606329331
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE

JUST VARYING LEVELS OF GUILT
>>
ITT: OP is a pedophile and tries to justify his wicked needs with shady scientific claims, while only picking the parts that benefit his cause and leaving the details out that drive right up his alley and buttfuck him.

Do you know what parenting is? It's teaching and guiding your kid through childhood so it will come to be a responsible adult person with rational thinking and common sense for justice and equality.

is it good when a kid once burns its fingers on a hot plate, so it will know for the rest of its life that there are dangerous kids? yes
do you put 3 plates with baby meal and 1 with razorblades on it in front of a baby and leave it alone there, proclaiming "nature will find its way"? NO

the entire argument is bullshit. sexuality can be a part of childhood, and it just as well can not. i didnt even know what women genitalia were until i was 11 years old, and i still didnt think about that until i hit puberty.
what happened next? i came to be a normal, heterosexual dude that had a fair share of sexual encounters and is now living a sincere relationship that has lasted 5 years.
Fuck this shit. Dont touch children. It's not right. Never is, never was. If you do, a mob is gonna lynch you. It's how life works, and we prefer it that way. So keep your shit to yourself, asshole.
>>
>>606330164
nope, this is how made up facts to try and legitimize laws works though
>>
>>606330316
>. Dont touch children. It's not right. Never is, never was.

except it was tolerated in many societies - including hours a few years ago. 100 years ago you could buy child prostitutes in london.

inb4 child prostituion is wrong and missing the point

Any child labor is wrong. Children sexuality however, is not. Repressing child sexuality is what should be considered wrong
>>
>>606327572
How is Paedophilla wrong but cutting a baby boy's dick isn't? This is why americans will never make sense.
>>
>>606327572

I did some sexual stuff with my older sisters friend when I was very young.

It didnt traumatise me or affect me. It was a learning experience.

It just meant I had a slightly better grasp of female anatomy than my peers at that point.
>>
>>606330591
*Jews
>>
>>606329331
have you ever seen a kid that was raped?
well i did.
fissures in vaginal and anal cavity.
manic fear of anything male or hairy. (the rapist was a big, hairy dude)
no one ever told her not to touch herself.
she was a wonderful, blissful kid with not a worry in the world, till someone ended that quickly and brutally.

delusional you say? look in the fucking mirror.
imposing sexuality on children is a crime and im happy if anyone that was found guilty of that shit is launched into the sun.
>>
I learned something today.

If you are a minor and you discover the joys of sex...

THEN DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO KEEP FUCKING OTHER KIDS BEFORE YOU HIT 18!
>>
I started to fuck my sister when I was 9 an she was 8. We fucked till i moved out at 17. She's successful now, grad college, good job, etc
>>
>>606327765
Nothing was ever said about rape, and they specifically mentioned 14+.
>>
>>606330316
Dude your words are perfect. Thank you.
>>
>>606330807
Yeah rape will do that to a person. Rape is a crime. Consensual sex with someone you love isn't rape.
>>
>>606330836

Yeah and that can be traumatic.

Remember A manda todd?

She fucked some boys her own age and they shared pics and videos of her around school which lead to her killing herself.
>>
>>606327572
>>606327572
Cage symbol is often used by the elites in their parties. So is consuming child innocence. Why ? Because they can. Others like it. But most of the time it is just power exhibition. And most of the time these kids from the parties are killed by an adult or another kid.
>>
>>606330560
>durr hurr you could buy child prostitutes durr hurr therefore it must be good durr

do you even realize how retarded that sounds?

kids touch their weiners? okay
girls show their coochies to boys of the same age? fine by me
8 year olds play doctor? go ahead

a 16 year old has sex with a first grader? nope. not good. NOT AT ALL.
why? see >>606328167
>>
File: 23223.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
23223.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>606330807

Have you ever seen a grown woman that was raped?
well i did
well i did.
she was a wonderful, blissful woman with not a worry in the world, till someone ended that quickly and brutally.

imposing sexuality on grown women is a crime and im happy if anyone that was found guilty of that shit is launched into the sun.

---

see the difference between rape and enjoying sex, no matter your age?
>>
>>606330807
have you ever seen a dog that was raped?
well i did.
manic fear of anything human or not hairy. (the rapist was a big, hairy dude)
she was a wonderful, blissful dog with not a worry in the world, till someone ended that quickly and brutally.
>>
>>606328138
such a tryhard

>talk bullshit
>feel like there is no evidence for anything else
>>
File: 809745857_1091166.gif (272 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
809745857_1091166.gif
272 KB, 400x225
>>606330893

I'm a lannister and I approve of this message
>>
>>606331073
>they shared pics and videos of her around school which lead to her killing herself.

the problem here is with bullying girls that get nudes leaked.

If our society treated sex more naturally, she would be alive.

So what if she or jlaw had nudes leaked? We must stop that shaming as it kills women - not sex

Women of all ages can (and do) get nudes leaked and kill themselves over it
>>
>>606331044
children are consenting to things because they cant make reliable decisions.
a 5 year old will have sex with you if you give her 2 bags of gummy bears and a week of playing your iPad.
see where im going?

children will say yes because they are curious and dont know better. leave a bunch of kids alone, they will do what they want.
if someone older joins the party, something is wrong, because once you hit puberty, there is a huge gap between the
A: knowledge of what you can and cant do
B: desire to actually want to have sex
C: skill of manipulating people.

will you finally understand that shit?
>>
File: 1423800714444.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1423800714444.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>606327572
Well, thank god we finally got an expert in the house to clear that up and make it all nice and simple.

Now I can go back to blaming victims without feeling like such a Republican about it!
>>
its not just the sex that traumatizes them so much as the broken trust of grown people not to take advantage of the child's respect for grown people.

for some kids it wont be about the sex. for some kids it will be traumatizing because of the sex.

all of this pales in comparison to the fact that we have laws, laws aimed at protecting children who cannot legally give consent any more than an unconscious or drugged person can legally give consent. we do this because for every precocious child that knows exactly what theyre getting into, there are a thousand or more who don't understand, don't want it, aren't comfortable, but are beholden to the decisions of the adult in the room.

violating that is what makes you a sick fuck more than anything.
>>
>>606331674

Yeah of course.

The point I was making is that by forcing girls to only have sex with boys their own age, they are having sex with someone exponentially less mature than them both physically and emotionally.

And that leads to a lot of the issues we see today. Like boys spreading girls nudez around school etc.
>>
>>606331333
so you are telling me that the physical boundaries(body size?) between having sex with a 5 yo girl and a grown woman are exactly the same?

really?
>>
>>606331702
So what you're saying is kids need to not be coddled and actually taught how the world works? Outstanding. I don't see how hard it is to teach them to say no or walk away, we teach em to run from cars that offer candy.
>Btw I'm on your side bruv, education is the answer not stricter laws
>>
>>606331702
a 25 year old will have sex with you if you give her 2 bags of Gucci and a new iPhone

see where im going?

>will you finally understand that shit?
no. You are not addressing the issue: why is it wrong to explain children about sex? Isn't grown people's jobs to explain how life works and how to get pleasure out of it for kids?

Why shouldn't we be explaining kids about sex, masturbation, how to protect themselves and how to have pleasure?
>>
>>606332022
well, that is not the problem with the boys being immature, that problem the girl being a slut. come responsive parenting and a healthy childhood and you wont have a daughter that has 5 different sexual partners per week by the age of 12
>>
>>606327711
>Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification.

I'm not sure you can lump them all as the same. The majority of pedophiles are not child molesters, and no evidence exists that selfishness is somehow more common in those with a pedophilic sexual orientation.
>>
>>606332022
Not even touching on the point that boys their age are more likely to manipulate girls for sex for notches in their belts. Or have unsafe sex. Or lack the ability to take responsibility for any repercussions of said sex.
>>
>>606332212

Its both isnt it?

The girl being a slut doesnt excuse the boy from spreading her nudez around school for a laugh.

Boys are silly and immature. Girls should expect that.
But it doesnt excuse the behavior.
>>
>>606332324

Indeed.

Girls mature faster than boys. They arent meant to be having sex with boys their own age.

Throughout history it was more of a romeo and juliet arrangement. In which Julet was 14 and Romeo was in his twenties.
>>
>>606332078
a 25 year old woman should be able to make conscious decisions about herself and her body. (well, that doesnt really work, LOL)

so instead of teaching them how to ride the bike, how to spend money wisely and how to eat healthy, or cook, or maybe craft useful items, you know, things that are actually useful for your entire life, you just want em to fuck any and everybody and be a grand parent by 28. fine by me. do that and see how it turns out for you.
>>
>>606332637
And I love how every one in this thread cites a paedo as some creepy guy only in it for the sex. Some of them want lasting relationships and love....like most human beings. But that would break their carefully molded perception of what is right in the world.
>>
>>606332953

funny about the guy calling pedos selfish

Pedos who are exclusively attracted to children go their entire life without enjoying sex. Many of them could go after a kid, but they don't.

call someone else selfish, not pedos
>>
File: 1407873368758.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
1407873368758.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>606327572
>>
>>606332057
you teach em to run from cars that offer candy.
mister "KIDSNEEDSEX" >>606332078 doesnt think that is the right way. he wants to teach children what sex, why its good, why you do it, what love is, what rapists are, why rapists do what they do, and how to protect yourself from pregnancy and STD's, and, on top of that, expects all of this knowledge to fit into an 8 year olds head whos biggest desires up to that point was GI Joe and Monster Trucks.

do you see my problem?

why dont we just teach em what the holocaust was, why mexicans arent allowed over the border and how the economy on wall street works, maybe that too will give them a head start for life.

maybe we should just fucking leave the kids alone and let them be kids. for fucks sake.
>>
>>606332726

Ive seen porn involving cooking and riding bikes (with dildo seat attachment) etc.

So I know for a fact you can do those things and have nice enjoyable sex at the same time.
>>
File: 1423133123722.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1423133123722.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>606328167
>>606328167
> puberty, where sexuality turns from something weird and awkwardish that you never really think about that much to that absolutely mega-important thing your entire life suddenly spirals around
>implying sexuality stops being weird and awkwardish, instead of staying weird and awkwardish, but with the added benefit of hormone-powered rocket boosters and a faulty-as-hell guidance system

>implying that kids aren't constantly being casually exposed to marketing that says sexuality is desperately important and the only real measure of a person's worth, and anyone who says different is a pathetic jealous fatty
>>
>>606333291
>maybe we should just fucking leave the kids alone and let them be kids. for fucks sake.

so we should stop telling children it´s wrong to masturbate then, or touch themselves there, or when they try to have sex with each other naturally then?
>>
how many remember that hot summer night, when you were 7 years old, and you played doctor with the neighbors daughter and it was kinda weird but funny at the same time and you forgot it completely and only just remembered it years later when you actually find out what sex is?
yeah.

now imagine that same scenario, just that it isnt little mary, but its some fat, sweating man with bad breath, wearing a fedora and telling you to touch his hairy balls.

yeaaaaah. kids need sexuality everybody.
>>
>>606333291
You're the one setting arbitrary age's. Law states your a filthy paedo even if the girl is 17. And the reasoning behind it all is the same. When I was 14 I was learning algebra. That shit's a lot harder to grasp than what rapists are and how to prevent STDS.
>>
>>606328059
my dad did this to me all the time when i was a kid. If it wasn't poker, he'd bet me on games of risk, monopoly, etc. I would always think he would give the money back and it was just to make it interesting, but he'd always say "if you aren't willing to lose it, don't bet it" and keep it.
>>
>>606333672

if a kid understands about sex and is not attracted to the guy, the kid will say no

if the guy forces it, its rape
>>
>>606330023
I used to think this way. Now I'm pretty sure it would have fucked me up somewhat.

Nice pic, by the way. That movie helped cement the pixie-cut hairstyle as one of my earliest and strongest fetishes.
>>
>>606327711
i was with you until your edgy "i'll shoot you" bullshit. No you wouldn't. People like you who talk big about what they'd hypothetically do to pedos/rapists/whatever are always the biggest cowards who are overcompensating.
>>
>>606333637
fine by me
see my first post >>606328167
OP's question was why its illegal that grownups have sex with little kids. i told him why.
little kids diong it with themselves? let them go ahead, maybe peek in every 20 minutes to see whether its all still fun and dandy and not creepy and hurtful(and by peek in i do not mean what you guys will think), and everything is fine.
>>
>>606327572
Cmon OP, there are allot of people like you who will argument for shit like this but in the end nobody is gona change anything.

Go for a politician and try to change the sexual age or whatever then you can change the world instead of aguring on the internet, shees.
>>
>>606327572
vote mämmi http://strawpoll.me/3973757 pls
>>
I was a litle girl once.
There's a very specific point in time where I understood sexual desire. Touching genitals before that had nothing to do with sex and sexual feelings. It kicked in around 14.
It is similar to that moment when you realise that when you close your eyes the other person can still see you.

There is no way to justify an adult person exploiting a child sexualy, do something to them they couldn't possibly understand, and sex is far from harmless. It's extremely taxing psychologicaly and emotionaly.
>>
>>606327572

So you're gonna justify fucking a kid because they do sexual shit before they are 10. Shit bait mate/10
>>
>>606333794
so, you as a parent, would be willing to send your kid into the tent with the sweaty man who has all the sweets and rabbits in the world, and you will fully trust that your completely enlightened 7 year old daughter will come out in 2 minutes just fine, because she will definitely say no in allllllllll of the possible scenarios?
>>
File: spoderman swag.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
spoderman swag.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
this is now spoder men tread.
>>
>>606330807
have you ever seen an onahole that was raped?
well i did.
fissures in vaginal cavity
no one ever told her not to be herself.
she was a wonderful, blissful kid with not a worry in the world, till someone ended that quickly and brutally.

imposing sexuality on sex toys is a crime and im happy if anyone that was found guilty of that shit is launched into the sun.
>>
>>606334411
If you can't trust your kid that just means you don't trust your own ability as a parent to teach and them comprehend. Analogies work great for teaching dumb people complex ideas.
>>
When you're a kid just entering or about to enter puberty, and you do shit like playing doctor, it's innocent. Neither of you have malicious intent and neither of you are taking advantage of the other. You're just kids doing kid stuff.

When you add 10 years to the guy though, he knows damn well what he's doing and what he wants. He wants to get his dick into that loli pussy. He may think he has good intentions, but he has so much more experience and knowledge that puts him in a position of power over the kid.

You never look back with regret on showing your pre-pubescent dong to the girl next door when you're hanging out in the woods, but if you realize later on that you were taken advantage of by an adult, regardless of whether you wanted it at the time or enjoyed it, that shit is different and is psychologically harmful.
>>
> There are people in this thread who would deny every scientific study stating that fucking a child is bad for them, and warp a child's mind just so they can fulfill their fucked up little perversions, mostly because they're all fat loser fucking creeps that could never get a woman their own age
Pathetic
>>
>>606327711
Bam! You're the man, couldn't of have said it any better
>>
>>606334248
>pretending to be a girl
>using taxing and other buzzwords
>consensual sex is exploiting sexually

kill yourself
>>
>>606334615
okay, i accept your opinions and will not try to impose any more thoughts onto you.
ill just raise my kids my way, and you raise your kids your way.
and my kid aint gonna go into that fucking tent. hell no.
you touch my kids, you get beat to a pulp. there are few things in this world that piss me off like this.

have a happy life.
>>
>>606334411
yes

If I know 100% the person inside the tent wouldn't rape, then I'd know my kid would be able to make a decision and do what he wanted
>>
>>606327711
young pussy is fantastic and I suggest everyone try it
>>
>>606334730
>sex is malicious

we are having a hard time letting the middle age values of Christinay go eh?

pro tip: sex is a good thing
>>
>>606334248
>I was a litle girl once.

A girl trapped in a mans body doesnt count anon.

Sorry.
>>
>>606334828
a child cannot consent to sex. How you define a child is a matter for debate, but I think it's pretty damn clear if her age is in the single digits or just out of that age like 10-11, she's a child by pretty much every definition. They might want sex but they don't understand what sex is and what the consequences are. They just want to do whatever it takes to get the approval of an adult. It's the adult job to place boundaries and keep them from doing something they aren't ready to do.
>>
>>606334828
A kid can't possibly consent. I know because I remember how I didn't understand that, simpy had no brains to do so.

Maybe men and women experience sex differently and call my words buzzwords because you don't comprehend what I'm talking about. Or you are a virgin.
>>
>>606334737
>scientific study stating that fucking a child is bad for them

oh.. I got news for you

scientific studies said otherwise - congress got so upset for the first time they pretty much censored the use of those scientific studies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
>>
>>606335013
yeah that sounds stupid when you cherry pick my words out of context. A full-grown adult trying to fuck a child is malicious. Always. It has nothing to do with religion, it's just common sense.
>>
>>606330807
have you ever seen a teenage boy that was raped?
well i did.
fist bumps from everyone.
manic fear ohave you ever seen a kid that was raped?
well i did.
manic attraction to anything female or smelling like lipstick. (the rapist was a big, 50-something neighbor lady)
no one ever told him not to touch women his mom's age
he was a wonderful, blissful kid with not a worry in the world, till someone ended that quickly and noisily

imposing sexuality on teen boys is a crime and im happy if anyone that was found guilty of that shit getting free drinks for life
>>
>>606335062
>a child cannot consent to sex. How you define a child is a matter for debate, but I think it's pretty damn clear if her age is in the single digits or just out of that age like 10-11, she's a child by pretty much every definition.

So in your perfect world the AOC would be 10 or 11?

Or maybe 12 just to be safe?
>>
>>606329058
which is why they should be fucked now, before they catch on
>>
>>606334914
i really would like to live in such an idealistic world such as yours. you can never be 100% sure. that is the one point where the entire logical fallacy starts.
maybe it sounds stupid, but i'd rather be safe than sorry.
>>
>>606335062
Wait hold on bro, if I groom and convince a child that fucking it is cool, fun, and good for it and it agrees there is nothing anyone can do, the kid agreed, who cares if she's 4
>>
>>606335243
well, I think logically sex is fine as long as you're past puberty. However, even pubescent kids are fucking dumb and it's still a good idea to discourage them from having an all-out fuckfest. We aren't animals (well we are, but you know what I mean), we don't need to impregnate as many females as possible before we die to ensure the survival of our species, we can have values/morals. I think encouraging your kids not to have sex until you're well into adulthood (at least 16+) is a good idea, even if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense biologically.
>>
>>606327711
>I would shoot you.
>I harbour no hatred toward you.

dats a lie
>>
>>606335400

What if the child grooms you?

Did you even consider that?
>>
>>606329877
because that's exactly what it is.

There's actually lots of allegorical stories/data to the affect that individuals who started in a consensual relationship with individuals older than them, were more adjusted when they entered into future relationships
>>
>>606335212
>>606334602
>>606331497

your 17 year old is showing.
>>
>>606335062
>a child cannot consent to sex.

A child can consent whether it likes a certain food over another
A child can consent what to do for leisure in its time
Why can't a child consent whetehr it wants to have oral sex given by an adult?
>>
File: 1420931420652.jpg (222 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
1420931420652.jpg
222 KB, 594x396
>>606335545
Wow bro, good argument, I should just listen to what all children say and I'd probably do pretty good in life
>>
>>606335131
>e I remember how I didn't understand that, simpy had no brains to do so.

Understand what? What was there to understand?

That penis and vagina touching and licking feels good?
>>
>>606333765
Your dad spoke like a true gentleman, give your dad a beer.
>>
>>606335557

Slightly off topic but the longest and most happy relationship ive witnessed was my grand mother and grand father on my fathers side.

My grandmother was 12 when she married by grandfather who was somewhere in his late teens early twenties.
Nowadays most marriages end up in bitter divorce pretty sharpish.
>>
>>606330807
rape is different than sex
>>
>>606335182
>A full-grown adult trying to fuck a child is malicious

says you
A culture can easily see as nurturing to teach a child about sex by showing the kid how to have pleasure and the ways to do it, its educating even

also bonobo monkeys all fuck each other kids included, that´s how they maintain the peace
>>
>>606335756
> muh anecdotal evidence trumps modern science
>>
File: 1312291457832.jpg (15 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
1312291457832.jpg
15 KB, 367x388
>>606332057
> So what you're saying is kids need to not be coddled and actually taught how the world works? Outstanding.
>children
>not be coddled

Holy shit, the autism. Let me explain how humans do things, Spock
- Coddling adults = being overprotective, patronizing and treating them like children inappropriately
- Coddling children = treating children like children because they are, after all, children
>>
>>606331044
Whoa whoa whoa, you don't have to be in love, to make love, you know what I'm saying.

Though you speak the truth.
>>
>>606335675
>"I think killing is bad"
>"I think people should love each other"
>"That man is mean, why are you with him anon?"

THE HORRORS
Sieg Heil with you brother.
Let's fight this abomination together!
>>
>>606335642
there is more to consent than wanting to do a thing. Kids want to eat certain foods because it tastes good. They don't care whether it's healthy or not - that comes with age and knowledge. Kids pick their leisure activities based on how much they enjoy it. They don't care about whether it's a healthy hobby to have or what effect it is having on their body/personality - that comes with age and knowledge.

Kids might want to get eaten out by their fat fuck of a pedodad because it feels good, but they have no concept of whether it is a healthy thing to do psychologically. That comes with age and knowledge.
>>
>>606335624

What about this 17 year old GIRL who had sex with Berlusconi.

As you can see, she is barely a CHILD.
She probably doesnt even have the slightest concept of what sex is.
>>
exploration vs exploitation you silly cunt
>>
>>606327572
>Then why we assume that a kid doing something sexual with someone 14+ will traumatize them?

Nobody assumes that. The only problem is that there is a gazillion of virgin btards out there who would immediately start to rape away on all the kids who cat say no because they are kids, so they need to be protectec by absolute taboo
>>
>>606335900

modern science says pedophilia is normal and natural

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html
>>
>>606335754
i don't resent him for it at all, he did the right thing. I was just a faggot kid trying to use my age to get pity. He taught me a shitload about poker and gambling in general. I'd do the same to my kid when/if i have one.
>>
>>606335997
Literally retarded
>>
>>606335850
ah yes, the monkeys, they are who we should model our behavior after. I assume you're also flinging your shit at everyone and gnawing off the genitals of competing males too, right? I mean after all, the apes/monkeys do it, why shouldn't we?
>>
>>606335850
>also bonobo monkeys all fuck each other kids included, that´s how they maintain the peace

As a sociological anthropologist, I mist say you have a good point. I've also been a big proponent of making it an accepted practice to throw or even eat one's own feces in polite society.

I'm glad to know there's SOMEONE out there who won't immediately dismiss my publications.
>>
>>606336006
>I might regret it, and if I regret it its wrong

maybe you really are a woman eh?

If the kid was enjoying it when it was a kid, because it didn't really doesnt care about the others appearance when its young, so what? It enjoyed it
>>
>>606332045
they aren't the same, but OP is into 10 year olds.

so are you telling me that the physical boundaries (body size?) between having sex with a 5 yo girl and a 10 yo woman are exactly the same?

Also sex doesn't always have to be penetrative.
>>
>>606335900

Modern science actually agrees with me.

Some one posted a peer reviewed scientific study earlier. Called Rind et al.
You should check it out.
>>
>>606332057
nailed it
>>
jesus, arguing with you fucks is retarded.
you wont just fucking accept that actual sexual intercouse (penetration, climax) is harmful for children in any case.
the vanilla answers are always:
"WELL THAT IS JUST WHAT YOU SAY BUT HOW CAN YOU KNOWWWW??"
"B-BUT CHILDREN HAVE SEX TOO"
"BUT THE ANCIENT GREEKS HAD SEX WITH KIDS DUDE"
severe case of not being able to accept the truth.
keep being mad.
cant argue with retards.
>>
>>606336080
First of all that article states the exact opposite, second if all I was referring to the science that states kiddy fucker ruin children's lives
>>
>>606336341
your brain isn't fully developed as a child you dense fuck.
>>
>>606336058
fuck off from this thread, we are talking about pedophilia

12+ is not pedophilia, and unless you are a retarded american most countries even have ages of consent as low as 12-14

your american is showing
When you guys can fuck 14yo people at any age like the rest of the world come join us in this thread discussing actual pedophilia
>>
>>606336364
>they aren't the same, but OP is into 10 year olds.

Actually he specifically mentions the age as '14+'

Re read his post.
>>
>>606336449
>First of all that article states the exact opposite

sure pal
>>
>>606336364
next up you tell me that stare-rape exists and writing an essay on reddit is sexual harassment.
>>
>>606332953
I'd like to have an ongoing relationship just for the sex.

Love don't mean a thing
>>
>>606336387
You mean that retarded study that was full of shit and discredited then discarded?http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
>>
>>606336299

throwing feces at each other has bad odor and sanitary implications

having sex feels good and is healthy, as long as you care for STDs
>>
>>606336553
What part of the article says that? I just read it and it condemns the pedo you retarded fuck
>>
>>606336486

Your just projecting your sick sexuality on to an innocent young girl.

She was probably happily playing with her dolls and then evil Berlusconi introduced her to the awful dirty seedy concept of sexual intercourse. Something she had no understanding of and probably scared her very much.

And he was quite rightly branded a pedohpile because of it.
As you should be as well.
>>
>>606336451

which doesn't stop you from enjoying sex and being able to decide who you want to do it with
>>
>>606335943
So you agree that we should teach kids how the world works and not leave them in the dark. Only thing you disagree with is the methodology, suggesting a nurturing route over a more traditional "trial by fire method."
>>
>>606336451
>your brain isn't fully developed as a child you dense fuck.

So you believe the age of consent should be when your brain stops developing in your mid twenties?
>>
>>606327711
UNDERRATED POST
YOU ARE A WIZARD
>>
>>606336299

When someone try's to sound intelligent about an act preformedby retards
>>
>>606335508
Just make birth control and condoms mandatory . also better sex education will be of great benefit
>>
>>606336693
the article may condemn all it wants

But the article is reporting that at a SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE SCIENTISTS SAID PEDOPHILIA IS NATURAL AND NORMAL

and we were talking about what science says, not some butthurt internet article editor
>>
>>606334248
boohoo you had sex once and now regret it and therefore were raped.
>>
>>606336949
Wow, and 1% Ofe scientists disagree with global warming, lol must be true then
>>
>>606335642
>sharing food and sharing genitals works as analogy

It makes me kinda hopeless that there are thousands of you, and you can legally vote.
>>
>>606336924
how do you make something like that mandatory? Who's going to enforce it? Kids will still fuck without them just to rebel. In an ideal world where you can control everyone's actions, that would work, but in the real world it wouldn't.
>>
>>606336607

It was fully accepted by scientists via the peer review process.

The politicians threw it out because they didnt like the conclusions it drew.

You mentioned modern science not politicians.
Modern science agrees with me. Politicians dont.
>>
>>606327711
if only there were more pedos who cared for kids ):
like ddlg u feel
>>
>>606334248
That doesn't make sense, you're an idiot. When i was like 6 y/o i used to ride my bike. I had some kind of masturbation and it feel incredible good, i didn't know what was it until i grew up, but my point is that you DO feel when you are young, so stfu.
>>
>>606336949
And it's not about it being normal or whatever, it's about hurting children
>>
>>606327572
I am one who believes that molestation "I hate that word but I can't think of another word for it" doesn't always result in trauma, probably because I was touched as a kid and turned out fine. but luckily who touched me was a kind older man who was just very lonely but many children aren't so lucky and are molested very painfully and aren't ever trully loved by their molester.
>>
>>606337288

If you look at the etymology, all pedos care for kids.

A pedohpile is someone who loves kids.
You care for things you love.

I never got this assumption that pedos rape things.

An audiophile doesnt rape CD players do they?
No they tend to look after their musical equipment very well.

If a pedo rapes a kid, they arent really a pedo by definition. They are a child molester.
>>
>>606337459
Are you fucktarded or something?
>>
lol @ /b/ where this shit is up for debate

Adults would rape more children if it was legal to have sex with them. It opens up more opportunities for this to happen. They're on their way to having lel-totally-not-manipulation-and-legal-sex and the kid is hesitant and doesn't want to do it. You fuckheads theorizing on the internet about the perfect lel-non-child-raping encounter where you're the perfect gentleman that respects the kid's decisions are living in a fantasy world without Bubba who has the IQ of 80. And I also seriously doubt your own estimations of yourselves.

Because it's illegal, we're missing out on the opportunity to be teaching kids a real life lesson, imparting your knowledge and wisdom on those kids, etc. Yeah. Until it's legal and you don't need to offer up that flimsy excuse of a bargaining chip anymore.

Most times nothing would happen in the case of rape. This happens with most rapes as it is. And when action is taken, you have to drag the kids through a lengthy legal process.

It would be harder to keep pedos away from school grounds and other places kids congregate. There would be little circles of open pedos offering (but not "officially" offering) money and benefits for kids to spend time with them. Kids will learn about these places and take a ride with them every now and then. All these things exist and have existed and we've learned through trial and error to minimize it as much as possible.
>>
>>606337249
>The Rind et al. study has been criticized by various scientists and researchers, notably Stephanie Dallam (2001; 2002), on the grounds that its methodology and conclusions are poorly designed and statistically flawed.
except no
>>
>>606337543

Im just taking a step back and trying to think logically rather than emotionally.
>>
But if a kid aged less than 10 raped or sexually abused another kid though, it probably would be traumatizing.

And considering the size, strength and intelligence difference between a kid and an adult, it is very likely that the adult will abuse and take advantage of the child. If a kid legitimately consented and was ok with doing shit with an adult then yeah it would probably be fine for them, but with the level of privacy in that situation it's way too much of a risk to just assume the adult wont take advantage of the kid. That's why it should be illegal.

And besides, there are so many fuckable people in the world can you not just leave the ones that are illegal alone?
>>
>>606337641

Criticism is a part of science.
Even Darwins theory has been criticised.

But that doesnt mean that your local pastor is right about god creating everything in 7 days.

Whats important for that study is that it passed the peer review process. So its an accepted part of science.
>>
>>606337641
You obviously didn't read right after it that she redid the test and came to the same conclusion but still didn't back the original study. Fucking newfag.
>>
>>606337321

which science (and common sense states) says it doesn't hurt children

Let´s go back to what OP said: children having sexual experiments with children does not hurt them - why does having it with adults automatically do? It doesn't as long as there is no rape
>>
>>606337543
no, you are, he is the one with common sense

pedo is different than a child molester, and many child molesters are NOT pedos, they fuck children when drunk (or a goat for that matter, whatever is closest) because they want sex and there´s no women around
>>
>>606337553
So? kids gettings money for sex, whats wrong with that? it's their fucking choice when i was younger i wouldnt have sex with a man for money i wasnt stupid or retarded. because i had values. Your point = dead. If a kid doesn't have any value and is full of shit it doesn't matter if he's 9 or if he's 30 he'll be always shit and will prostitute himself so..
>>
>>606337124
What I meant to say was that we should encourage "safe sex" through sex education. Kids already have sex with each other if they were to have sex with an older partner I would hope the older person will be responsible enough to avoid unwanted pregnancies
>>
File: Ian.jpg (39 KB, 615x757) Image search: [Google]
Ian.jpg
39 KB, 615x757
>>606334737
>because they're all fat loser fucking creeps that could never get a woman their own age

Sexual orientation is not something you choose based on your view of women/males etc. For example, gays not gay, because they are bitter at women. They are gay because that's their sexuality.

Are you saying this guy couldn't get women his own age? He was drowning in adult pussy.
>>
>>606336486
boy I wish I could fuck a 14yo, but have to make do with 10 year olds for now
>>
>>606337871
Actually a different scientist redid the test and it isn't use a different method or statistical conclusions which were what we're disputed and criticized in the first place, but thanks for showing you have no ability to read or comprehend words so I can stop talking to you because I'm right and the only way you can continue is to be a liarand misconstrue my agrument :)
>>
>>606329490
Me when I was 5 yrs old
>>
>>606336577
reddit is shit
you missed my point
>>
>>606338247
>

This is true.
Im totally bitter at women but I dont want to bum men.

It would be amazing to be in a relationship with a bloke.
You could have a truly equal 50 50 relationship.

But hairy men just dont do it for me.
>>
>>606338020
I wish could have gotten paid to have sex with a women when I was kid, seriously
>>
>>606338410
>And it isn't use a
I feel so defeated.
>>
>>606334248
I was a little boy once.
I used to ride my bike around the neighborhood and stuff. It was fun.

So I was super-excited when my friend's dad invited me to go with their family to go dirt biking. What 8-year-old boy wouldn't want to?

I fully consented when my friend's dad asked if I wanted to start out with a 400cc bike and no helmet.

Naturally, my parents were jerks about it when I came home paralyzed from my legs down.

But you know, I don't blame my friend's dad. I'm not going to be the type that says

"I did something with someone and now I regret it and it's THEIR fault!"
>>
>>606338410
>Actually a different scientist redid the test and it isn't use a different method or statistical conclusions which were what we're disputed and criticized in the first place

English is not your first language I presume?
>>
>>606338534
I know, this thread is shit and i believe 10+ kids should have choice who they sleep with, but that wont happen and i don't really care (not a pedo, actually fucking hate most kids)
>>
File: dan-schneider.jpg (65 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
dan-schneider.jpg
65 KB, 700x290
Someone said there was pizza here.
>>
>>606338586

Sounds like you got brain damage as well as paralysis.
>>
>>606327572
It doesn't necessarily. People need to stop talking in absolutes.
There are situations where kids get exploited out of sex, yes, but they're:
A: Very sparse
B: Divorced from what "inherently" means. That doesn't mean it's inherently bad. You can get aids by having sex, but that doesn't mean sex is inherently bad and should be outlawed altogether
>>
>>606338603
>>606338563
I'm usually not one to claim ad hominem, but the message of my post was clear and you presented no other argument other than attacking my ability to use English so I consider you defeated in debate, good bye.
>>
>Christian values
>>
>>606338880
[citation needed]

unless you're talking about "kids" that are 15+, in which case you're right. But if we're talking about pedos, people who fuck prepubescent children, I would wager my life that the vast majority of the cases where they fuck adults are exploitative to some degree.
>>
>>606338020
You are a mentally challenged intellectual peasant who couldn't comprehend a word I said and focused on only one of many points. Kids are not necessarily intelligent enough to make that decision and more abuses will happen as a result. Also, you are assuming kids are omniscient and know the intentions of the strangers offering them things. They don't. And once they're in an apartment building or a car with these people, less than all of them are going to be able to refuse and teleport away with no costs incurred. This isn't economics 101 with perfectly rational actors and no transaction costs, fuckhead.

Obviously, YOU, with your shitty grammar, horrendous logic, pathetic justifications, complete lack of critical thinking skills, and complete lack of perspective were a brilliant omniscient teleporting child, but you aren't considering people less "special" than you were. Eat shit, you knuckle-dragging subhuman shit-for-brains mouthbreather.
>>
>Then why we assume that a kid doing something sexual with someone 14+ will traumatize them? I don't see any logic being applied here.

because kids don't proactively engage in sexual activity. a few might with eachother. but they don't with adults. it's always because the adults manipulate the situation or forces the situation. it's fucked up and it does fuck people up in the long run.

I don't care if you have a fetish for kids. but don't act on it. you will ruin lives. maybe not everyone but some for sure. hedonists will manipulate logic to justify their impulses.
>>
>>606339009

Cya..

Remember to brush up on your English reading comprehension before attempting to go on wikipedia again.
>>
Sex is Wrong !
Sex is Immoral !

Sex should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL !

We need to change the world into 1984 and create anti-sex leagues.

Anyone ingaging in anything sexual or sensual should be executed on the spot !

#ABSTINANCEONLY

F.Y.I . 40 year old virgin wizzard reporting.

Whom hates freedoms and pleasure.
>>
>>606339140
wow holy shit, why are you so mad man?
>>
File: 1424081253864.gif (697 KB, 500x243) Image search: [Google]
1424081253864.gif
697 KB, 500x243
As a kid, I had sexual experiences with boys and girls starting when I was 6. No problems, fun was had, etc.

When I was 7 my aunt was babysitting me and brought me over to another mans house where he used me. It wasn't friendly. I did what he said because he was an adult. I wasn't exploring or learning, I was being taken advantage of and being used.

If you can't see the difference you are either retarded or deluded.
>>
>>606335943
>>606336759
>"trial by fire" method
>traditional
>traditional

So you're not autistic, you're just Conservative. Easy mistake, but that word tipped me off.

And, yeah, I might not agree with you, but I guess I can respect your traditional family value of diddling your teenage kids to prepare them for adulthood.

I'm glad we had this interaction. I feel it's been a growth experience for both of us.
>>
File: the prevalence of pedophilia.jpg (2 MB, 1236x3473) Image search: [Google]
the prevalence of pedophilia.jpg
2 MB, 1236x3473
>>606336449
I guess we need to differentiate pedophilia and child molesting.

It is quite normal to be attracted to kids, but acting on it is another thing. Pedophilia, as an attraction, might be even more common than homosexuality, and it occurs in nature.
>>
>>606339311
This.
>>
>>606339380
Or autistic. They really can't tell the difference.

Let's not be exclusionist.
>>
>>606339363
>Wow, I'm just advocating child rape, why you gotta be so mean D;
>>
File: 1421697687849.jpg (63 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
1421697687849.jpg
63 KB, 600x674
>>606339111
>[citation needed]
This is objective logic and basic critical thinking. Fuck off back to reddit with your pseudo-intellectualism.

>unless you're talking about "kids" that are 15+, in which case you're right
lol no
Kids hit puberty at an average 9 and don't stop developing until they're 25. A pedo is somebody who has sex with people younger than 9, not 15. And by that logic sex with everyone below 25 should be illegal.

15 may have been the average age when you were growing up, but it's not now. And for good reason.
>>
>>606339309
> responding to his calling you out on an ad hominem with more ad hominem
You seem upset
>>
>>606339380
We can see the difference. One case was rape the other wasn't.

If your parents had told you about sex way earlier, and that you can say no and if people try to force its a very serious crime like murder, you wouldn't have been taken advantage of
>>
>>606339616
How i am doing so? anon you need to get anger management therapy. You know, maybe that happened to you when younger but it happened already, just let it go.
>>
>>606339414

Hmm so if you desire partners without hairy legs or skin blemishes you are a hebe..
>>
>>606339311
I unironically do believe sex should be heavily regulated. Having children should not be a right. It should be a privilege, only allowed to the superior specimens in our race.

Sex should only be performed when reproduction is desired. Recreational sex is a distraction, and we'd be much more productive as a society without it. Yes it would make a lot of people angry, but in the end most people like to be controlled. I hate free will, I would gladly give it up if the government would decide my fate for me and make things so much simpler.
>>
>>606337543
He is actually right and you are retarded.

Just because most of the world is dead ignorant of pedophiles doesn't mean they have horns and fangs. I'm pedo, and I'd rather die than hurt a kid.
>>
>>606339667

Didnt you just do the same thing?

Therefore I win?
>>
>>606339414
Literally Texas sharpshooter the post
>>
>>606339798
There's a reason girls shave and cover blemishes with make up
>>
>>606339816
You must be in jail fucking bitch.
>>
>>606339807

Reproduction should be regulated.

I dunno about sex.
>>
>>606339659
>average 9

again, citation needed. I know kids are starting puberty earlier and earlier, but 9 as the AVERAGE? I'd consider it odd if my daughter hit it at 11, let alone 9. Either my knowledge is way out of date or you don't know what an average is.
>>
>>606339936
>There's a reason girls shave and cover blemishes with make up

Dam those pedo baiting girls.
>>
>>606339855
No because you never addressed the conclusion of his factually sound and conclusive argument with anything besides ad hominem, the argument I'm making is that's all you are capable of and that you're a but hurt kid fucker
>>
>>606339997
Why? I haven't committed a crime so I couldn't be in jail.
>>
>>606339719
That's bullshit. The adult is always taking advantage of the child. You can't explore sexuality with an adult who already knows what's going on. There is no exploring, only trying to get the child to do what you want them to.
>>
>>606340008
i guess in principle i agree, but I am in favor of lumping them together for now - there is no fool-proof method of contraception. Maybe if you made forced abortion a requirement if the condom breaks or whatever, that would be OK. It would make things a lot more complicated though.
>>
>>606339780
So you have no argument and you're just gonna cry that he's upset? I can see why pedophiles are attracted to children as their minds function on the same level
>>
>>606338586
>>606338828
Sounds like my analogy about consent worked perfectly.
>>
>>606340057
>again, citation needed
Google it you twatwaffle. I won't spoonfeed you.

But that doesn't even matter, does it. What matters is mental maturity, and there's no reason to believe why 12 is an irresponsible age to have sex.
>>
>>606340177
What about your cp folder
>>
>>606339780
Let's be more specific. You are advocating a system that leads to more child rape and you are indifferent about this fact. You write off kids who do get raped under the system as stupid and retarded and therefore the system is still just because only stupid or retarded people get raped. You are stupid and retarded and thank god people with more sophisticated ideologies and world views are making up the rules.

When you bitch and complain about all those asshole leaders making up rules that make no sense to you, remember that it is because YOU are the one with the lack of knowledge, experience, and wit to figure it out.
>>
>>606340128

He completely miserad the article.
Thats not really factually whatnot..

Thats just someone from another country struggling to understand English,.

Anyway I cant believe I won the argument.
Ive never won anything before.

Well I did win a jigsaw in a raffle when I was very young.
>>
>>606340073
>Hebe baiting girls
>>
>>606339807
I AGREE OMG!
It's hard to find someone like you with the same mentality as myself.
>>
>>606340363

I stand corrected.
>>
>>606339111
>But if we're talking about pedos, people who fuck prepubescent children, I would wager my life that the vast majority of the cases where they fuck adults are exploitative to some degree.

Pedophile is not a synonym for child molester.

>>606340324
I don't have one, and loli is legal where I live.
>>
>>606340322
have you ever met a 12 year old? If you think they are mature, you must be a manchild yourself.
>>
>>606340179
Sex with virgins should be banned brah they don't know what they are doing
>>
>>606340179
> You can't explore sexuality with an adult who already knows what's going on.
Why not? I'm sure it's not as impossible as you make it sound.
>There is no exploring, only trying to get the child to do what you want them to.
And if the child is naturally curious? What if you are strong in your conviction to not fuck them, are you still getting to do what you want them too?
>>
>>606340189

You could have adoption (by approved parents) as a final resort. If all else fails.

Obviously abortion is preferable.
Given our global population.
>>
>>606340328
Hope you have no children because you are a fucking retard. I hope someone cuts your balls before you breed motherfucker. MY argument is good enough, when i was a kid i hated that my parents made choices for me i should've been fucking girls since i was 10 as for men i could easily kill them if they tried anything, but again, it's about choices and i didn't choose to be with a man so that would be rape just like if i was 30
>>
>>606340322
There's zero reason to believe why your average 12 year old is irresponsible enough to not warrant not having sex.

And newsflash: Kids are like 10x more sexually mature than they were 30 years ago and it's rapidly changing for the better.

Now fuck off and take your ad-hominem faggotry elsewhere.
>>
>>606340057
kids are nto starting earlier and earlier like its a fashion trend............ girls can start puberty way earlier than boys.....fact......9 whilst extreme would not be out of statistical probability
>>
>>606340447
Don't lie to me faggot, you do have a cp folder.
>>
File: Damnnnn666.png (973 KB, 499x892) Image search: [Google]
Damnnnn666.png
973 KB, 499x892
>>
>>606330751
Are you me?
>>
File: G53lvwgt2aiiiyvkzOdimOwZ_400.jpg (100 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
G53lvwgt2aiiiyvkzOdimOwZ_400.jpg
100 KB, 380x500
>>606340273
>I can see why pedophiles are attracted to children as their minds function on the same level

Different anon here.

So heterosexual (teleiophilic) males are attracted to women, because they are women on the inside?

>>606340894
I don't.
>>
>>606340889
>extreme

he said average. An average is not an extreme. I never said it was impossible, just that it sounds highly doubtful that it's the average.
>>
>>606340467
Most american girls in their 20s behave like 12 yr olds and sex isn't rocket science either
>>
File: Pedo Time Traveler.jpg (512 KB, 1500x917) Image search: [Google]
Pedo Time Traveler.jpg
512 KB, 1500x917
>>606327572

Under 10 OP?

Jeeze man, I mean I'm a pervy bastard; but even I think single digits is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>606341021
>this
Only thing different is girls in their 20's have shit tons of horrible habits and princess syndromes where everything should be handed to them. At least with a 12 yrs old you can teach her to not be a total fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>606340729
>Hope you have no children because you are a fucking retard.
You know, that doesn't hold any weight at all coming from you. You are so beneath me, it's pathetic.

>as for men i could easily kill them if they tried anything
I think you must still be a kid. Like 15 or something.
>>
>>606340571
The child being curious doesn't stop the adult from pushing them in a certain direction. To explore with someone both parties need to be exploring, otherwise one is a guide.

Having a guide is the problem. An adult sexual guide will inherently try to get the child to do what they want. Doesn't matter if the child is curious or what.
>>
>>606341246
Dont focus on that. Focus about the rape. You are wrong and you know it.
>>
>>606341054
TOPPEST OF LELS
>>
>>606341335
>The child being curious doesn't stop the adult from pushing them in a certain direction.

Stop speaking and absolutes and putting all pedos under one umbrella.
>>
>>606341335
I agree virgins should only have sex with other virgins to prevent manipulation by a more experienced partner
>>
>>606340523
That's not the same at all. Being a virgin doesn't mean you know nothing about sex. All of you fucks have great knowledge of what sex is, yet you're still virgins.
>>
ain't it funny how the same people who wanna castrate paedophiles are the same ones who do or would tell their children to do everything an adult asks of them?
>>
File: b in all it's glorious logic.jpg (34 KB, 1024x204) Image search: [Google]
b in all it's glorious logic.jpg
34 KB, 1024x204
>>606328342
>>606329058
>>606335255

All my lol's
>>
>>606341335
If you dead fish are you a guide? If she wants to know what your dick is like and you just whip it out and sit there, are you really pushing her more than she was doing of her own accord?
>Bonus points to you for being one of the more intelligent people in this thread
>>
>>606341507
>All of you fucks have great knowledge of what sex is, yet you're still virgins.

lol yep, it's abundantly clear that these people are virgins and/or know nothing about the youth of today and what sex looks like for them
>>
>>606341507
What's so complex about sex that can't be though through actual sex education
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.