[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to share an acid story that happened last week. >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15
File: schiz.jpg (436 KB, 820x973) Image search: [Google]
schiz.jpg
436 KB, 820x973
I want to share an acid story that happened last week.
>Be me, a freshman at uni
>Started taking psychedelics (LSD and DMT) a few times over the past 6 months
> Offer friend (lets call him A) 2 tabs of acid, 115ug each
>He's only ever done one before
>yolo.jpg
>We start playing steam games
>Fuck yeah risk of rain
>After 40 minutes A just stops playing
>Turns the music on his phone to very loud as he just lays there, motionless
>After a minute, A tells me doesn't want to play anymore
>I let him lay there and listen to music for an hour or so as he just chills.
>I get hungry and want to get food
>He wants to walk outside to experience a new world
>As we start walking, I get a call
>Have to pick up food for a friend as I owe him a favor
>A doesn't want to go into the apartment to grab the keys since he's tweaking a bit
>I tell him to stay put and come back after 3 minutes
>He seems very confused and asks why I was gone so long
>Tell him to cool down its only been few mins
>>
>>605257308
cont
>>
>>605257308
XDD ebic trip \bhr\a
#YOLO
#4THEWIN
>more stonebros tonight XD?
>>
>>605257541
leave jew op continue
>>
File: pulses3.jpg (803 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
pulses3.jpg
803 KB, 1900x1200
OP Continuing
>We walk a couple blocks to grab food, figure we can order something really quickly before I hop in the car and pick up other friend's take out.
>I walk in and order uneventfully
>A suddenly gets up and starts to walk out
>I tell him to stay put and grab his arm
>A tells me he's completely fine, he just wants to walk back and find his girlfriend
> I tell him to stay with me as I already ordered and the food legit takes 5 minutes.
>After A sits down, he gets right back up and tells me he needs to go
>wtf.png
>I sit his ass back down since he is clearly too confused.
>He tells me he feels really confused and his head hurts, he wants to leave public and go listen to music
>Tell him to wait 2 fucking mins, my food is nearly ready.
>He starts shouting in the fucking restaurant and runs out
>guess im not eating
>I chase him as he starts to run down the street and grab him by the arm
>Tell him I'll walk him to the car and drive him back (we were a solid 20 mins from my dorm and 3 mins from the car)
>At this point, we run into another friend, K, who knows A is tripping
>>
>>605257926
new lurker keep going
>>
bump i want to here the rest of the story
>>
File: fantasy6.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fantasy6.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
>>605257926
Sorry, continuing again. I can only type so fast
>We all start walking to my car slowly
>Suddenly A runs out into traffic like a fucking idiot and nearly gets hit.
>We run out and pull him back, he flicks off the car and yells KILL ME
>A says the only way to lose this reality is to kill himself first
>K says we should get him to the car immediately and drive him back
>my phone dies as this happens
>I ask K if I can use his phone, and he decides its fine if we just bring A along despite his clearly suicidal thoughts
>A complies but asks to drive at least 5 times. We don't let him obviously
>In the car, A starts to ask us who acid is, and whether he is acid
>wtfnigga.bmp
>A is clearly losing reality, as he starts asking loudly for sex
>tell him if he wants sex he should ask his girlfriend
>A shouts "[A's girlfriend] will you have sex with me?!"
>Tell him that she isn't here and can't hear him saying that
>A says "oh. then who is here? is she real? am I real"
>>
>>605258630
dude did he die from od tell me when your done typing
>>
>>605257308
>>605257926
>>605258630
LURKIN HARD
>>
File: fantasy8.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
fantasy8.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>605258630
>This it starts to get bad
>A tries opening the car door as we are traveling 40 mph
>Luckily K sat in the back so he could baby sit more hands on and pulls him back.
>cant believe it wasn't locked that was seriously dangerous holy fuck
>I'm nervously sweating as we approach the take out
>A begs for K to kiss him, and then asks if K is acid, or is A acid.
>K tries to hold him as he is shaking heavily
>A starts kicking his feet as hard as he can against the car window, screaming that we need to die in this car
>Fuck holy shit I need to get this mofo back, 2 tabs is a lot for a second time tripper and he is not doing well
>I get to the food place, run out of the car and grab it quickly
>As I come back, I see K chasing A across the lot as A is screaming unintelligble words
>We finally chase down A and ask him to stop
>A grabs my shoulders, looks me in the eys, and tries to kiss me.
>I shout what the fuck and then he pulls me in for a hug
>initially think it's okay, but then he starts groping my ass
>Push him away and then he hits me as hard as he can in the chest, almost knocking the wind out of me
>Says he needs to kill himself again and asks for the keys as we try to go into the car
>As we sit down and start to drive away, A asks if he can masturbate
>We tell him no
>After 10 more seconds, he shouts "I'm cumming" and his pants start to get wet
>They keep getting wetter and the stench definitely confirms A just peed himself
>>
>>605258630
>flicks off
>>
only a nbome would come up as fast as you described (~40 min). The adrenergic aspect would also explain your friend's extreme emotional states and stimulation.

What was the blotter art?
>>
>>605259899

You are an experienced nbome user? What is your favourite ?
>>
>>605259469
>>After 10 more seconds, he shouts "I'm cumming" and his pants start to get wet
>>They keep getting wetter and the stench definitely confirms A just peed himself

this is gold
>>
>>605259899
not op, but every time ive gotten REAL lsd it was on plain white blotter, no art.
>>
>>605260023
Hell no I hate that fake shit. Those RCs fuck with your DNA hardcore and are extremely toxic.
>>
>>605260206
and how stimulating was it?
>you will never get real acid out of white-on-white blotters
>>
File: albatross.jpg (554 KB, 1280x980) Image search: [Google]
albatross.jpg
554 KB, 1280x980
>>605258846
he's not dead. stfu and let me finish
>>605259469
I forgot to mention that before we got him back in the car, he threw up, and we could see the tabs on the ground. he was happy that they were out of his body but he didn't grasp that they were still in his system
>A starts asking us what acid is, and when it will end
>Start explaining how LSD is a chemical that alters brain chemistry by inhibiting serotonin receptors, preventing the re uptake of serotonin .
>A already knew we've discussed the biochemistry before but he's not getting it now
>Tell him that there is probably another hour or two of peak (it's about 3 hours into the trip now, as he took it at 4:15, starting feeling it around 5, and it's now 8 PM) but he'll still feel it until 2 AM
>A asks what time is and isn't comprehending what it means.
>He slowly stops talking as he lays his head in As lap
>I'm thinking about how I'm now almost 30 mins late due to the fiasco with A, and he just peed in my friends car, and he clearly doesn't understand what's going on
>We get back after he asks if he can die a few more times, and whether he is me, or I'm acid, or he is acid, or...
>Back in his room safely with K, I leave to deliver the food
>The friend understands when I tell him, he says he's been there, and not to worry.
>I walk back to my dorm really quickly for a nap since I'm exhausted and I know K can watch him
>takes 15 minutes to walk back, 20 minutes to nap, then I head over to A's dorm
>I come to see him sitting in the room with about 8 other people. The very obvious smell and stain on his pants proves that he peed himself again.
>They start filling me in on what happened when I left
>>
>>605260218

please elaborate. what is rc? and how can it change your dna makeup?
>>
>>605259899
I highly doubt it was NBOME since me and my friends had taken from the same sheet before. It was ordered off agora in a 50 tab sheet, with the words Grateful Dead written on it. It was definitely more like a 45 mins, and my friend was probably faking it a bit since he was anticipating a trip (I totally understand that). Also he hadn't eaten in a while and kept it under his tongue until it dissolved almost completely, which I think allows it to enter the blood brain barrier faster
>>
>>605260383
lol how so? was my ehrlich's test wrong? every time?
>>
>>605260068
OP here
I totally agree, this is one of the 2 funniest moments of the trip, looking back on it now that he's okay. It was way weirder in person just because we were all freaking out and shit was going down
>>
>>605260068
>she real? am I real
hilarious
>>
Had a really similar experience with a freind of mine just 3 days ago. Tripping on nbomes for the first time, he took 2. It was fine for a while but I kept hearing him muttering shit like "everyone hates me","Is this real?", "Kill me". Sent him back to his house after a couple of hours of this, where he proceeded to smash his house up and beat up another friend. Totally fucked.
>>
File: 1426999137962.gif (2 MB, 296x248) Image search: [Google]
1426999137962.gif
2 MB, 296x248
>"I'm cumming"
>pees himself
>>
File: pulses4.png (4 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
pulses4.png
4 MB, 1920x1200
>>605260548
OP continuing
>While A and K were in A's room, K grabbed him boxers and basketball shorts to change into
>K left the room to give him time to change
>K hears fumbling and after a short bit, A shouts "K, where are you"
>K walks in and A is sitting on his bed, butt ass naked
>K turns away and yells at him to put on clothes
>A yells again for him to come back in, and he's laying on his bed.
>K asks if he's naked and A says yes. He doesn't fix it since at least A is laying in bad
>In walks J, a major stoner who has tripped at least 15 times, so definitely experienced, to help watch A
>K leaves and goes to do his HW since this was on a Sunday and we had shit due the next day
>J said he was watching A while in the room when he suddenly leaped up,
>J had no idea he was naked
>A ran out of the dorm and down the hall to the end, where he entered a study room
>luckily, no one was in the hall or study room
>Poor J had to grab A by the arm and drag his naked ass back to his room.
>lliterally forces him to put on clothes
>Later, J's roommate and a few other friends show up, and they start watching That 70s show
>>
>>605260661
research chems. Synthetics. Full agonists.

the 5-ht2 receptors which classical (traditional) psychedelics work on are somehow recording information into, or reading information out of the DNA. I think it's used to check DNA in different cells.

When you take a nbome the bright color open-eyed visuals (streamers) are actually somehow a direct imaging of a DNA process gone completely awry. You're not supposed to be projecting this, and you're not supposed to be able to see your DNA in your visual field with your eyes open (because too much light damages DNA).

Enter mescaline with it's blinky ability to hold a little bit of light energy and release it later. This is probably something we can produce endogenously and has a natural degradation path. The same is true for DMT and you can even argue that LSD could, in theory, be endogenously produced and is not difficult to eliminate.

RCs like the nbome series do not have a natural degradation path. They make you extremely hot and degrade into something carcinogenic in the body. I've seen 2cs degrade into extremely unpleasant stuff. Shit is just unnatural.

neither op nor his friend was doing acid.
>>
>>605262261
tl;dr it unzips your DNA
>>
>>605260908
adrenergically. My brain doesn't lie.

Real LSD is completely not stimulating. 'restless legs' you get with DOxxes and NBOMes because of their affect on adrenergic receptors
>>
As someone who's been in his place before(but never full on freaked out physically) i cant find these very funny anymore but only very sympathetic. He mustve been through hell and back
>>
>>605262261
>Direct imaging of a DNA process going awry
>See DNA in visual field

Dude this is some serious stoner science
>>
Keep going and, i would die from anything my body is hyper sensitive don,t call me a fagot but its true almost died from a giant hit of weed.
>>
this is insane.
anyone think it has to do with depression and repressed homosexuality?
>>
>>605258630
But who was acid
>>
op good story so far im still lurking
>>
>>605262810
what does plain blotter have anything to do with "restless legs"? im just curious how you are going to tell me LSD has never ever ever been laid on plain white blotter when ive seen, tested, and taken it myself a multitude of times?
>>
>>605263025
I can't unsee it. imagine a loading screen that fills you with terror should it finish loading

the world is so heavily iterated it just never stops rendering.. hyperrendering into constantly morphing fractals. The vasoconstriction was pretty much unbearable at that time.

It was also the most insanely vivid and powerful hallucinations I've ever had, and probably the most stimulation i've ever survived.
>>
>>605262261
>[citation needed]
>>
>>605263665
I'm not saying you couldn't do that, but if it's not laid by pros I wouldn't trust what it is or the dose.

and pros don't lay white-on-white

I'm asking you how stimulating it was. How fast was your heart going? How many tabs have you taken at once?
>>
File: Asparagus godfather.jpg (21 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
Asparagus godfather.jpg
21 KB, 460x306
I'll go ahead and tell a similar story while OP is writing his:

>Be hanging out in dorm about to meet a girl
>Need to go to the store
>For things
>Store isn't too far from my dorm, so I decide I'll just walk there
>Leave dorm
>Get to literally the busiest intersection on the entire campus, it's 4 ways, constantly packed with cars, and heads straight to downtown
>As I cross the street I look back and see a naked dude pop out of the bushes
>Guy looks about 19-20yo, hairiest bush I've seen in my entire life
>babydick.jpeg
>Dude starts following me for about 20 feet
>Asks me who I am and what am I doing
>Wut
>I don't acknowledge him and he goes away
>Go into store, buy things, come back out and what do I see?
>Nakedbro is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING INTERSECTION and a crowd has now gathered around him
>He dodges two cars like peter lafleur and flips them off
>Nakedbro has now decided to pick a fight with a stranger on the sidewalk
>Starts yelling at a bunch of fratdaddies outside of a bar
>Bad idea
>Takes a swing at the smallest one
>Swing and a miss
>The guy he took a swing at had a friend who apparently wrestles
>Wrestler grabs nakedbro by the waist and slams him down onto the concrete, hard
>Hard like there was a loud, audible slap of his his body against the road
>Wrestleguy holds nakedbro down until cops show up
>Cops take nakedbro away forever

Be careful kids
>>
People stop feeding the troll. Subjective effects are meaningless. Either reagent or gc/ms or you dont know for sure. OP hurry up and give us the aftermath
>>
File: pulses.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pulses.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>605262133
>At some point on the show, someone shouts "Race you into the other room!"
>A leaps out of bed and towards the TV
>Proceeds to smash his head against the TV 3 times, nearly knocking it over before falling himself
>This is right before A's girlfriend shows up
>She freaks out and tries to help him but he's just laying there silly
>She's begging him to explain what was wrong and he just says "I thought I was the joke"
>A now sits up and just repeats parts of the show, trying to tell jokes to people who just heard them
>He is still consistently asking about who acid is, who he is, and what level he is on.
>No clear comprehension of the world
>I finally get there
>Ask him if he knows whats real
>A asks if I'm real
>Tell him yes, and proceed to tell him that he and everyone else in the room, by name, is real
>A thinks for a second and goes "ohhh" so only what's behind them is not real
>uhh, sure A
>Try to get him to relax
>Every time however, his gf and one friend just repeats my words
>tell them to stop he doesn't need 2 people repeating all the shit I'm saying
>He asks me for a high five
>I high five him
>Ask him how it felt
>He asks if that's what the whole trip was about
>I say sure
>He says he feels a lot better and lays down.
>He gets back up and asks me if that's what an ego death is
I know what an ego death is in theory, but I've never tripped intensely enough to know exactly how it feels so I can't say I comprehend it fully
>Tell him maybe, I'm not sure
>He asks me how to finish the maze and continues to ramble about levels, the maze, and stuff of the sort
>>
>>605264223
I can't prove this, but i've seen every bit of it for myself.

It's so strange that there is a tiny eye which looks at the DNA. I don't pretend to know how it is we see this any more than I can explain how consciousness works. All I can say is what I saw, which was my DNA unzipping and this alarm going off internally.

This doesn't happen with LSD.
>>
>>605264379
of the plain white, 3 tabs was the most ive taken. no abnormal heart rate or "stimulation" if you want to call it that. maybe a little jaw tension. i really dont need you to verify what i had though, i already know.
>>
>>605264885
It's called a fucking hallucination.
>>
>>605265177
bingo.
>>
>>605263550
OP here
ayy lmao
>>
anyone wanna give me their definition of an ego death?
I have a rough idea in my head. but want some other opinions
>>
>>605264928
it's still exceedingly rare to find white blotters
How do you know it wasn't some 1p-lsd on white, HMMMMMMMM???????
>>
>>605263345
??
>>
>>605265475
dude, go the fuck away.
>>
>>605265177
most 'hallucinations' are of shadows, not color. Truth is in color. These were not the white tracers of a serotonin release, they were streamers that bunch up in the visual field. On closer inspection it's obvious what's occuring.

Riddle me this, baitman. Why would I see that if it wasn't happening?
>>
Levels? Maze? What's real? Kill yourself to escape? Sounds like Inception
>>
>>605264768
is it over
>>
>>605266100
Because you're on a drug that causes hallucinations maybe?
>>
>>605266100
................drugs?
>>
>>605266100
Because you're on drugs dude. Are you really telling me that you can see DNA mutations, and that those mutations are actually happening, with your own eyes when you're on LSD?
>>
>>605266100
Don't you dream in color? Do your dreams actually happen? I don't think you understand what a hallucination is.
>>
>>605266100
>baitman

you guys are still buying this horseshit?
>>
File: fantasy2.jpg (913 KB, 2000x1320) Image search: [Google]
fantasy2.jpg
913 KB, 2000x1320
>>605264768
>This continues for about 30 minutes or so as he slowly calms down
>Offer for A to stay in my room tonight as my roommate had moved out last week due to stealilng shit and getting caught and so A can avoid D
>D is his roommate, a fraternity bruh chad that is honestly one of the worst people in the entire universe. He's a complete idiot, racist, sexist, offensive piece of shit who disrespects everyone, thinks he's the best, and is just an overall cocksucker. I could tell many stories about D and his Dickery.
>A agrees and we gather his clothes up and bring him back to my dorm
>forgot I was trying to homebrew my Wii to download melee 20XX, so I go back to doing that as A listens to music on his bed
>He has been there for almost 2 hours now, it's close to 1 AM
>We hadn't talked much other than for me to ask if he's okay and him saying yeah sure
>I get A some water and help him up to brush his teeth and piss and whatnot
>He asks me which timeline was the real timeline today and I start talking in order of what happened
>A looks at himself and goes, "so I actually did pee myself twice, hit a TV, and run into traffic? Those weren't false timelines"
>nope
>Shit, that's fucking up, A said.
>He apologized and said he had no idea what was real and legitimately thought that dying was the only way to find out
He has had suicidal issues a few years in the past but he seems to have recovered except for that trip, A also is certainly not homosexual, he has a 7.5/10 gf who is too Christian and repressed for his sex drive, so is consistently horny.
>A goes back to the bed and listens to music.
>I wake up at 9:30AM for class and noticed A texted me a smiley face at like 4:30, he says he stayed awake until then
>Go to class and come back at noon, wake him up, and get him to go to his 1 PM class
>After a day of just feeling confused, he talked it out and I think he feels much better about it all
the end
questions?
>>
>>605266880
so did he talk about seeing any hallucinogens?
>>
>>605266406
So why wasn't I hallucinating anything else externally? The only thing I was seeing that wasn't right there in front of me was my DNA uncoiling, which moved when my eyes moved but was otherwise almost blocking my vision.

I've done plenty of other psychs and had plenty much harder to describe experiences. I first saw the DNA visuals with 4-aco because at a certain point you're metabolizing it with nuclear enzymes. But it was nowhere near what I saw the nbome doing.

On the comedown I was seeing a bunch of boxes where my DNA was being repaired
Took days to recover.
>>
>>605266880
did his DNA split?
>>
>>605266880
Only one, will he do it again?
>>
>>605267300
>guise guise i can see my dna
>>
>>605266880
op how is a right now captcha aceor
>>
>>605267300
Nigga why didn't you see any histones or supercoils or anything then?
>>
>>605267411
ouuuu this
>>
>>605267300
DNA is pretty small bro...
>>
>>605266522
No this was with 25I

I can tune into my dna processes all the time it's just more or less hard to see.

NBOMes are full agonists tho, and you can and will see these 'streamers' as I've described them.

Decide for yourself what you think these are. I'm pretty sure it's DNA.
>>
File: woah.jpg (156 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
156 KB, 640x960
>>605264768
I'll be honest, i've tripped on 2 tabs of LSD 90% pure from the deep sea and i was hypothesing that you have certain levels of tripping and that the more you do acid, the faster and easier you understand those maze to pass on to the next level.
And this continues for a long time and that's why i thought people would continue to take the drugs.

It's kind of weird, i explained it to my friends and they were all like wtf are you talking too..
My conclusion was that, im a gamer and that affects my way of thinking that things are just like games, you need an objective and once you complete it you want a new one. Being that you want to finish the previous or current objective, you proceed to take more and thus creates the addiction.
>>
>>605267411
OP
A lot of times, people who take big trips (500ug and more) will try to trip again after like 2 weeks on a small dosage (say 75ug) to try and help process what happened as it puts them in a mindset that is similar to before but with much more control. He wants to do so and I agree with his decision, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never did it again after that time.
>>
>>605266880
dont you think its possible that he's at least bisexual?
>>
>>605267738
You should take less drugs if you think you can see your DNA.

Probably falling for b8 but whatever I'm bored
>>
>>605267554
A is chilling out, he is fine now
He told me he doesn't feel too worried about it anymore, but definitely wants to be more careful with pyschedelics in the future
>>
>>605267586
I did I saw all that shit. The nucleotides were labelled but I couldn't read them the symbols just kept morphing and dancing.

>>605267716
Yea I'd like to figure out how that tiny camera/eye that looks at it works.

I can move the camera and steer it I just can't make it very bright or keep it tuned in that long. I chalk this up to abusing serotonergics, etc...
>>
>>605267399
yes now he only has 2 1/2 DNAs
>>
>>605268007
i would agree with this
>>
>>605268145
does a still have suicidal problems or, is he fine and, are you still helping him with feelings not being a faggot just interested im weird.
>>
>>605268007
I suppose it's possible, but unlikely. Funny part of this story is that K is gay, but total bro level and very dude-y and you wouldn't have any idea and he would never try to do anything with a friend he knew was strait.

As for A being bisexual, I've found his porn collection on his laptop and they're a good mix of straight up FM, FFM, and lesbian, so I would be rather surprised. But I guess possible. I still think it's that he was super horny and confused. This first time I took a tab from that sheet, I had a boner for 90 minutes straight while listening to anamanaguchi, so it didn't take much to get hard lmao
>>
op are you going to do acid again or you quit
>>
>>605267300
The guy who discovered the DNA double helix actually came up with that while on LSD

What you saw are fractals and they're common to heavier psychedelic trips. LSD, DMT, Shrooms. You name it.

Youtube mandelbrot zoom and electric sheep if you want to see some shit

Random fact
>>
>>605268355
don't worry, everyone on 4chan is a faggot so you're not any faggoty than these other fags. A has talked about his suicidal thoughts before and they seemed to have improved over high school and now that he's at college, he's seemed the happieset and best he has ever so I'd be surprised. But I know it's not a very obvious thing so maybe it's possible. I talked to him about it a lot and he doesn't think a lot of the things that happened had any sort of deeper motive, he was just so confused and out of his mind that random shit started manifesting, which is what I believe as well
>>
>>605264885
lol do you talk to Jesus too?
>>
File: Male-Nervous-System-ref01.jpg (160 KB, 652x700) Image search: [Google]
Male-Nervous-System-ref01.jpg
160 KB, 652x700
>>605267738
Now that i think about it, after taking 4 doses of 100ug 25i, i was seeing the nerve system and blood veins inside of people's body, i was telling this to my friends but they all said, wtf shut up, thats impossible.

Maybe that's what he meant by DNA.
>i dont fucking know

Also i was seeing "black skin or texture" over the skin of my friend who has backstabbed a lot of his friends but said he would never do it again.

Pic related to nerve system i've seen... will post black thingy
>>
>>605268675
Nah I haven't quit, I'm gonna take it again. I took acid only twice, with a solid 4 months in between, so I'm giving myself a bit of time to prepare. I'm really busy as a student so I'm probably going to wait until after finals to trip again
>>
>>605268920
good :D
>>
>>605257308
All Hallucinations are imagination based amplified by chemicals. The drug really doesn't matter. Some make you feel awake, some sleepy or dream like, some also make you feel delerious. You can feel anywhere in between any combination of these. What this story refers to is a bad set and setting by your friend. Psyadelics are tools to amplife your imagination and mood.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>605269001
>mfw when no1 cares but still posting

>great feeling of saying things out
>inb4 maximilus fagget
>>
>>605267284
speciific visuals were hazy, he said he saw too many colors and patterns and things and people for him to keep track of everything. he imagined that there was a behind to everything, and that only some of it was real, I guess. I have a raw trip report he wrote that night but it's short, the events are slightly different, and it isn't fully coherent
>>
Op what do you want to be, when you get out of college.
>>
>>605269482
great story OP, really glad you shared
>>
>>605264885
It does happen with LSD. Take any dose over 400-600ug and you will see some serious shit. Be aware that if you get a trip advertised as 150 its usually not more than maybe 80. 100ug is already trippy as fuck honestly, but stuff is always advertised wrongfully
>>
>>605268895
Yea 'reality' was fractals, but the streamers were streamers, not self similar just long and colorful and attached to my visual field in a way that they could move around but not out of the way.

I don't see how you're so quick to dismiss what i'm seeing as fractals, the guy who discovered the DNA double helix saw the same damn shit just with his eyes closed.

>>605268947
I fucking killed jesus with that shit.
By the end of it I felt like I was carrying a cross.
They were jesus blotters.

>>605269001
On alladin I was seeing my blood flowing under my skin, the veins changing the direction periodically like the switches for an elaborate train track. A friend was seeing similar stuff on LSD.
>>
>>605264885
>>605269839
I mean how'd you explain this? http://www.serendipity.li/dmt/crick_lsd.htm

Sorry but you don't know shit about acid it seems
>>
>>605269839
I've taken 1.5 mg, the visuals are in polarized light at that dose.
>>
>>605269482
Yes! THIS IS WHY I READ TRIP REPORTS! the 'behind to everything'. I totally get that. Tripping so hard you cant tell which stream of thought is your ego and so you think the visuals you are perceiving could be mismatched with the currently perceived train of thought and it just creates this mish mash of reality where you think what youre really seeing could all be generated and youre actually somewhere completely different when you never left. They dont call it tripping for nothing lol
>>
>>605267771
This is actually pretty weird.. anybody else had something like this?
First time i've heard about something like that ._.
>>
>>605270253
Yes take 30× the active dose. Learn 2 DMT faggot.
>>
>>605270253
1.5mg holy shit are you sure man?
>>
>>605270531
ayahuasca crystallized DMT on my receptors=]
>>
>>605264885

I've seen fucking crazy shit on LSD and not on LSD, and I believe a lot of crazy sounding shit.

So keep that in mind when I say to you that you may have gone farther out on the metaphorical limb than your observations and experiences can reasonably justify.
>>
>>605257926
you're retarded. you're supposed to be there while your friend takes it for the first time to calm him down for whatever he wants to do, let him walk off dumb fuck. at this point in your story he is clearly having an introspective trip and you were a catalyst to him having a bad trip.
>>
>>605270702
this phrases it pretty well.
>>
>>605270543
10x150ug
I was sick at the time, it just made me really groggy. That was seriously the weirdest trip I felt at least half asleep the whole time.
>>
>>605270657
Good shit. :) very intense. Pharma can be cleaner tho.
>>
File: fantasy12.jpg (1022 KB, 2048x1126) Image search: [Google]
fantasy12.jpg
1022 KB, 2048x1126
>>605270454
>>605257308
Here is A's trip report: In the beginning there were two tiny squares. I remembered playing risk of rain when the visuals started coming in and getting the incredible urge to smile. The visuals and music were pretty standard acid trip stuff, but the most intense part was when we went outside in public. Patrick and I walked up the street and I hallucinated a lot of people walking by were staring but also smiling which was a bit off setting but put me in a good mood. I was enjoying myself and felt like I was running through countless possible directions we could go. Everything was available. Then Patrick had to run an errand and I was peaking so I was waiting at a street corner for him for what felt like forever. This one girl walked by and said OH WOW THE SKY and im not sure if that was real but I remember saying I KNOW RIGHT and then turning away and turning back to her only to have her look at me funny. She was probably real and I was definitely on drugs.
>>
>>605270702
I've seen way more than I can explain, yea.
way more than anyone but my gf believes.

What specif idea are you taking issue with? That I have some kind of direct perception of dna-level cellular processes?
>tristet cellular telepathy
>>
>>605271132
cont
After that I was with Patrick and the best way I could explain it was that at Mia Has I was at a junction in the maze of everything that I could go anywhere. But Patrick was a really nice guide so I would stay with him. But then I thought that I was trapped following Patrick forever and could never leave his side, which is why I tried running out of the store. This was when I thought that I needed a stronger grounding force to reality, something to relate to. I felt like I was in a point where I could pick whatever timeline I wanted to and explore it, but I had to be in Patrick's location at a pint in time.. So I decided fuck you world I'm going to explore!! And I tried to get away which was probably a bad idea. Then when I was in the car with nick I peed, but I also remember thinking we were going to die. I have an enter key. While in a parking lot somewhere I think I threw up and peed, and looking y my puke I thought something living was forced out of my body, which made me glad because I wanted to be 10%0 me. Then on the way back to my dorm I swiped in and I didn't have anyone with me during my trip during this so I think I may have list sense of reality and walked somewhere naked. Then when I awoke and memory came back I was in a group of people and I thought that everyone had ego deathed and they were all explorers of a maze, and trip reports were all like guides to solvinf theaze like in maze runner. Then a lot of embarrassing stuff Rough draft 1 Draft
>>
>>605270889
I once took 3x 200ug plus 3g shrooms. The closest to insanity I've ever gotten, that shit was scary as hell honestly.

Was at some point standing infront of the mirror and making crazy noises and couldn't really stop doing that and using my senses to observe the reactions. As if someone else who's watching me had control over me... scary ass shit really
>>
>>605265475
>2015
>not knowing what white fluff is
>>
>>605270702
You shouldn't be taking anything hallucinogenic.
>>
File: fantasy15.jpg (674 KB, 1100x775) Image search: [Google]
fantasy15.jpg
674 KB, 1100x775
>>605271336
OP again, btw I'm Patrick, and K is Nick.
>>
>>605271347
Again learn to dmt
>>
>>605265293

well basically your sense of self isn't a thing in and of itself. it's an epiphenomena. a byproduct of consciousness.

it's sort of like the physical body. we tend to think of ourselves as the matter that we are composed of, but in reality, cells are constantly dying and multiplying, atoms are being replaced, etc. so really what we think of as our bodies are actually a semi-stable pattern through which matter and energy pass over time.

the ego is like this. your thoughts and emotions, over time, have tendencies, and these tendencies are the pattern which we think of as our selves. but, like the pattern which shapes our physical bodies, the stability of the pattern which directs our thoughts is not written in stone, it is just a tendency.

and in certain states of mind we are able to realize that our identification with this pattern is not something that is, it is something that we are doing, and thus, we can stop.
>>
>>605271789
I've done DMT mate, it is different for me. My mind/thoughts mainly stay unaffected from it, it's just as if I switch into a completely different reality.
>>
>>605262261
I take creationism more seriously than whatever bullshit you just spewed all over yourself
>>
>>605271336
I had an experience where i said to others that when i talked to someone, they have their own life stories and you just pick which person's story you want to hear and then you listen and you go to another person and do the same.
>drunk af now
>>
>>605271336
>a lot of embarrassing stuff
Again, totally relate. In bad trips, literally fucking everything someone says or does is manipulated in your head to be perceived as an attack on your personal character. So itd be shit that doesnt seem that bad to someone reading it but its some of the most horrifying shit to you, especially in your already overwhelmed state
>>
>>605272089
do you consider yourself evolved?
>>
>>605262470
literally impossible, drugs can't unzip your fucking dna you idiot
>>
>>605272044
Then why is it scary if you understand it is a state of mind induced by chemicals?
>>
>>605271623

Nigger I am something hallucinogenic.
>>
>>605264885
>fucking retard hallucinates bullshit
>omg it must be muh dnas unzippering into the 5th dimension I have to tell 4chan about this
>has never read a biology textbook
>>
>>605266880
lmao this happened to my best friend on shrooms. except he got me caught so I stopped being his friend. he has had no friends for 4 years now
>>
>>605272353
Mainly thought I'm going to have a heartattack any second, that's why
>>
>>605272282
More so than you.
>>
>>605272639
It was as if my body was a mindless shelf that was only focused on keeping itself alive but was controlled by outter forces.

And I (me ego?) was sitting somewhere in a distance from it observing all that, without being able to interfere.
>>
>>605272295
>deepthroating the b8 m8
>>
>>605272911
I took the b8 right up the pooper ;_;
>>
>>605272385
Delirium is not something hallucinogenic. If you belive crazy shit with out reasonable doubt chances are you will harm yourself or others.
>>
>>605264885
well it is true that if you take over 1500ug of lsd you start to not be apart of this world anymore
>>
>>605273195

>belive

I don't recall using that word.
>>
I get extremely restless on most psychs, especially when with more than one other person. Could this be due to my anxiety? I just sit there and feel like I need to do something, but there is nothing at all in the world to do.

Also anyone ever experience their vision zooming in like 1000x to see the smallest particles possible arranged in a spiral like pattern? Happened on 25i I thought I was dying.
>>
>>605273195

Oh that. My bad.

No the things that I believe that sound crazy aren't the crazy shit that I saw. I have legitimate reasons for the crazy sounding shit that I believe.
>>
>>605273524
xanax helps
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.