[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /b/ think of feminism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 38
File: a true feminist hero.gif (708 KB, 413x318) Image search: [Google]
a true feminist hero.gif
708 KB, 413x318
what does /b/ think of feminism?
>>
fuck off
>>
File: 1417911099631.gif (685 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1417911099631.gif
685 KB, 320x240
i wanna rape every singele 1 of them
>>
>>605171327
Feminism doesn't really exist, much like unicorns or the perfect hamburger. It's one of those fallacious things that people make up, like God.
>>
>>605171506
thanks, saved this for the bank amirite
>>
>>605171588
>Perfect hamburger doesn't exist
You shut your filthy mouth.
>>
>>605171327
i think they indoctrinated themselves somehow. much like a religion would i guess. how else do they pull such lies off? patriarchy, rape culture, female supremacy/supriority.

i think as long as they keep being a leaderless movement the world is good. but if the day comes they choose a strong, charismatic leader we might need a resistance movement.
>>
>>605172180
they are a leaderless movement because women don't make good leaders
>>
>>605172666
nice trips cunt
>>
>>605171454
/thread
>>
>>605171327
i love it, woman need better treatment
>>
>>605172877
your attempt is sad
>>
feminism is gay
>>
File: maleprivilege.jpg (321 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
maleprivilege.jpg
321 KB, 1000x890
www.mgtow.com for the men who still need to be shown the way

Feminism is a testament to female entitlement and the gynocentrism in society, and how that society basically gives zero fucks about the lives of men or the quality of said lives.

Women want all of the "privilege" of being a man, with none of the accountability. They want "equality" while still being the protected sex.

The only reason it goes unchecked in the collegiate environment is because 99% of millennial college students are women (who obviously care about their own interests) and self-loathing bitch men who were raised by their single mothers. (who are easily shamed and manipulated)
>>
>>605171327
Interesting idea for a thread. I can't believe we haven't had this before.
>>
>>605173745
kek
>>
File: 1426788365967.jpg (349 KB, 1600x776) Image search: [Google]
1426788365967.jpg
349 KB, 1600x776
This bitch is serious, and she gets away with this sociopathic level of entitlement solely because she's a woman.

Could you imagine if a male politician tried to say "men have always been the primary victims of rape..."
>>
I dunno what they moaning about. Silly bitches.
>>
>>605172666
satan trips = facts
>>
A valid movement that brings up good points and has some excellent ideas, but is typically overshadowed by a radical and vocal minority.
>>
>>605174124
Men are victims though, every fat disgusting kike feminist claims they were raped yet nobody ever asks how bad it was for the rapist. I pity the fool who "apparently" raped Andrea Dvorkin. I hope he brought a blindfold and a puke bucket.
>>
File: 1417119799634.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1417119799634.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>605175075
>Andrea Dworkin
I would literally rather hatefuck an anthill. She was not raped. She died a virgin.
>>
>>605171327

According to the feminist doctrine, a woman is in every way as good, skilled and able, as any man. That means that women need no help from men. So fix it yourself for fucks sake, and prove your own statement.
And I wouldn't w-a-n-t to help a woman, out of egoism. If I help her today, she may kill me tomorrow, because the same doctrine says all men should be killed. So if her problems take her out for some days, I feel more safe.
Problem, naziwomenfeminists?
>>
I'm a peaceful person, and let people live how they want, and don't really care as long as I am left alone.
What a feminist (and they have) would call me: is a bully because remaining neutral is taking the side of the rapists, and abusers, and the misogynists. Do with this information as you will.
>>
it doesnt need a third wave/never did
>>
Protip: life is not black and white.

You shouldn't hate all feminists because a small number hate men.

You shouldn't hate all liberals because a small number hate whitey.

You shouldn't hate all Christians because a small number want to ban the teaching of evolution in schools.

You shouldn't hate all Swedes because a small number want to let the brown hordes into their country.

It's never logical to hate an entire group because some people take things too far. Some feminists have their shit together and bring up some ideas that don't harm men.

Believing the world is black-and-white literally means you're autistic.
>>
>>605175505
They only want equality when it suits them/meets their needs,that is why you won't hear a feminist demanding for equality when it comes to the draft
>>
>>605176252
You're making reasonable statements on /b/? Go away. We don't take kindly to your type 'round here.
>>
>>605176252
>actually believing that we think every single feminist is like these tumblr feminist cunts
>Being this autistic
Think before you speak
>>
>>605176252
>shouldn't hate all feminists

Of course we should!
>>
>>605176252
Not that guy but...
>You shouldn't hate all feminists because a small number hate men.
I hate all feminists because even the most moderate among their number is an individual who lives in a society that favors her sex to a disgusting degree, and thinks she's oppressed
>You shouldn't hate all liberals because a small number hate whitey
I don't hate actual liberals, actual democrats. The problem is the majority of so-called liberals are actually authoritarian egalitarians who pretty much want to make us a nation of entitled weaklings and throw open the gates to the border.
>You shouldn't hate all Christians because a small number want to ban the teaching of evolution in schools.
Hate is a strong word. I'm an agnostic who leans towards theism, and I'm just not a fan of any doctrine that claims to hold absolute truth without supplying a shred of tangible evidence.
>You shouldn't hate all Swedes because a small number want to let the brown hordes into their country.
A racist talking about autism. Interesting. No, I hate swedes because their country is a feminazi dystopia.
>>
File: 4148.jpg (35 KB, 425x272) Image search: [Google]
4148.jpg
35 KB, 425x272
>Feminism is bad because muh strawmen argument

All these threads are always strawmen arguments, /b/ has always been retarded but when you "laid low by the matriarchy" faggots turned up you took it to a whole new level.
>>
>>605171327
It's a movement that keep creating a situation where women will eventually get to a point where they've trained men to stop coming to their rescue for things because they've established them as strong and independent and they're slowly slaughtered off by outside extremists after their naturally stronger protectors disappear.
>>
>>605177410
This. So much.
>>
>>605177427
I want a movement called: "I treat you exactly the fucking same whether you're a woman or not"

Is that feminism? Maybe to most. But the people who scream "feminism" the most and loudest seem to be wanting something else.
>>
File: feminism_explained.jpg (185 KB, 667x640) Image search: [Google]
feminism_explained.jpg
185 KB, 667x640
>>
File: anti_fem_eqx.jpg (380 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
anti_fem_eqx.jpg
380 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>605171327
Bad in concept and horrible in practice.

>>605177427
Fuck off back to reddit you stupid child.
>>
>>605177915
It's called egalitarianism and and it's retarded to be anything else.
>>
>>605177427
Scrolling through /b...see this post...

You will accomplish nothing in life.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1421064577880.jpg (40 KB, 570x457) Image search: [Google]
1421064577880.jpg
40 KB, 570x457
>>
>>605178200
>egalitarianism
thanks anon, also dubs.

So explain to me what you think about feminism. I see feminism as a movement of women trying to get back at men. That's all I seem to see. When someone says feminism, my eyes instantly roll.

inb4 "hurr fuck off to reddit"
>>
they are mad cuz men find them unattractive
>>
Feminism is a movement for weak people who want to be able to blame something for everything so they can release their stress and it is done by abusing the fact that women are seen as victims. It's very much bullshit like religion.
>>
File: 1423909604197.png (287 KB, 378x414) Image search: [Google]
1423909604197.png
287 KB, 378x414
>>605177427
You don't need a "strawman" to make feminism look bad. Even at it's base, even at it's most "diplomatic" it's a movement that women, who society favors to a disgusting degree, don't have it easy enough.

You'll always hear feminists crying for equal work/equal pay (which they already receive but women tend to overestimate what they contribute) but good luck bringing up equal crime/equal punishment without being the victim of a misogynist witch hunt.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/11/06/we-should-stop-putting-women-in-jail-for-anything/

^The fact that this motion hasn't been laughed out of proverbial room speaks volumes. Deafening volumes. It says, loud and clear, that female suffering is worse than male suffering.

http://ktla.com/2014/08/12/couple-obsessed-with-world-of-warcraft-sentenced-to-prison-for-child-neglect/

^Same crime. Same victims. Perpetrators are the same age. Only difference? One is a man, one is a woman. Man's sentence was a year and eight months longer. Where are the feminazis with their pickets? Where is the tumblr outrage?
>>
>>605171506
We are just by criticizing them
>>
File: 1426759042128.png (134 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
1426759042128.png
134 KB, 500x542
>>
>>605178685
.... or maybe, like...... nazism?
>>
>>605171327
I think we all ignore the united Nations reports of women rape through the whole world the percentage is crazy ¼ women are sexually harassed or rape which is understandable since its through the world including the poor countries in which they do get abuse badly and killed and treated like shit I'm not really a big fun of feminism but we do need equality not so much in north america and america but in Asia and all of those little countries, Spanish speaking countries too. Think about your mom she's at least been harassed in public while she was walking down the street a guy whistle at her or tried to say something sexual to her which doesn't sound like a big deal until it happens 24/7 I don't know guys feminism is not women being in charge I try not to look at it that way but more like a way to help to be more equal and I don't think it should only be for women but for men who aren't being treated equally women are oppressed a lot of the time but men can be too let's just be a bit more considerate when it comes to equality
>>
>>605178898
>huniepop
surprisingly enjoyable game.
>>
File: BasedHennig.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BasedHennig.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Post yfw tumblr gamur gurl feminazis know who Brianna Wu, Anita Sarkeesian, and Zoe Quinn are, but have no fucking clue who pic related is.
>>
>>605174518
Holy shit, this little gem of sensible understanding almost went by totally unnoticed
>>
>>605178898
http://ktla.com/2014/08/12/couple-obsessed-with-world-of-warcraft-sentenced-to-prison-for-child-neglect/

Society sees men as providers and the most responsible sex, so men naturally get longer sentences for the same crime. This isn't the fault of feminism, this is the fault of patriarchy.*

*this is a standard response that a typical feminist would make, I don't agree with it
>>
>>605179838
But it's not sensible understanding. Women in western society aren't oppressed. Period. Not even a little.
>>
>>605177756
Feminism is for women what idiots like All Sharpton and Spike Lee are to black people. Tell a whole bunch of lies to rile up a demographic that is actually catered to a lot and convince them they have it rough and nothing is their fault. Its like religion in that its all about cutting people so it can sell them a band aid
>>
A lady came into the store one day, asking for some material.

FELT, SHE GOT.
>>
>>605171327

I like feminism and i like strong women. All women i grew up with were strong, powerful and resourceful.

I have now moved to really big city and women here are scared and running like frightened deer with horror in their eyes when the dark comes. I am not used to this and it feels strange.

I hope feminism can make women strong again.
>>
>>605180192
this
>>
>>605180192
I'm the person who made the "gem" of a post. I should have clarified that I did not mean western women. There are many feminists who give a shit about women who actually suffer in shitty countries, like those in Africa or the Middle East. I do believe that any feminist who only cares about "muh abortions" and "muh equal pay" instead of the right to vote and the right to not get raped by packs of niggers, have no credibility. And these are the tumblrites that don't deserve to be compared to rational feminists.
>>
File: 1421743273496.gif (109 KB, 700x567) Image search: [Google]
1421743273496.gif
109 KB, 700x567
>>605180185
I know, I've heard it before, and my typical rebuttal is something along the lines of

"Maybe. Maybe the patriarchy bogeyman is to blame. Maybe "patriarchy" is just playing semantics, and we're just talking about the status quo, the way things are. And you're ok with it. And by being ok with it, you're part of the problem. Take the male-centric language out of the equation and you're still saying "I know men get fucked just as hard, and probably harder than women do by the system, and I'm ok with it because fuck 'em.""

Feminism is not, has not, and never will be about fairness, equality, or progression. Feminism is a movement of entitled, self-aware, parasitic sociopaths recognizing that the circumstances are such that they can walk all over a generation of men raised by their mothers and petition to stack the deck even more in their favor.

You can't even debate, discuss, or criticize anyone who puts up the shield of the feminist label because by disputing anything they say you're a woman hating misogynist.

The movement is, to borrow their word, toxic because then you see shit like Anita Sarkeesian blatantly running a con and nobody can call her on it. You have Brianna Wu (who comes from an extremely privileged background) being immune to criticism for his hypocrisy (talks shit about other devs for no diversity, throws together a name whose cast is entirely white women) and having people pretend his blatantly obvious mental illness (not talking about being trans, but his behavior) is nonexistent because he hides behind the sacred cows of feminism and transphobia.

You have movements like #killallmen not being recognized as threats and hate speech because it's protected by said sacred cows.

We stand on the dawn of a renaissance of men who have seen the injustices against them and elected to go their own way. It won't be easy. It will be hard. But we'll make it. As the good Dr. once said, "we shall overcome."
>>
>>605175102
I would rape that
>>
>>605180934
The problem is the strong womem you knew didn't need feminism feeding their victim complex. These callow ones you describe are that way because third wave feminism convinced them they are so oppressed and every man is a soulless rapist and they should live in constant fear of the patriarchy. Third wave feminism is the cause of this not the solution. It says its about empowerment when its really just turning them into entitled victims, which is actually the opposite of empowerment.
>>
File: TBueno1-e1418347254832.png (261 KB, 431x360) Image search: [Google]
TBueno1-e1418347254832.png
261 KB, 431x360
>>605181478
I don't have a good picture to reply to that, but I do have a picture of the taco burger from Taco Bueno which I really enjoy, just like I enjoyed your post. Respect.
>>
File: 1426441415719.jpg (92 KB, 828x404) Image search: [Google]
1426441415719.jpg
92 KB, 828x404
>>605181304
Oh I agree 100% but what you're describing isn't feminism, it's humanism, and the tumblr feminazis are too busy crying about first world problems to give a shit about Shari in Pakistan getting stoned to death because she might have looked at another man or something.

Here's the thing: nobody should be a dick to anyone. We should all be awesome to each other. But shit like gender roles exists for a reason, and it doesn't have to be a bad thing. The only reason this is even debated is because we haven't known a legit threat in generations. These women who cry about how bad they have it have never known desperate, the only suffering they see is on tv.

BUT when the shit hits the fan, as it invariably does, these same women, degenerates, and halfmen will be begging for some toxic masculinity to shield them from danger. They'll look up and shout "save us!" And we'll look down and whisper "No."
>>
>>605181680
male cis scum............................................i would too
>>
File: 000_4chan_NOTICE2.png (93 KB, 459x426) Image search: [Google]
000_4chan_NOTICE2.png
93 KB, 459x426
>>605171327

perfectly ok with equality but feminism has a fringe element that is insane. They jab a finger in a man's face and morally pontificate on right and wrong and its a little power trip for them
>>
>>605171327

I've been listening to some karen straughan videos on youtube, she's an MRA advocate and self-styled anti-feminist.

I was expecting the same shit only for a different team, but she's actually pretty cool.
>>
itt: little boys scared of losing their privileges due to social progress

It's not the 50's anymore little boys, misogyny is on the HEAVY decline, but hey if you want to be butthurt that's your fault. Stay mad children ;)
>>
>>605182576
>I think defending rights for women will earn me browny points which must surely result in my getting laid
Good one.
>>
File: 1423429785865.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1423429785865.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
>>605180934
Strong women don't need feminism. Strong women are secure, resolute, and feminine. Feminists are none of these things.

>>605181954
This. Capital fucking post.

Marriage doesn't work anymore. It doesn't, because traditional marriage is the exchange of financial and physical security for loyalty, obedience, and fidelity.

As long as no fault divorce is a thing, women will be content to cash in on men being bound to fulfill their end of the bargain while peaceing out to find their next victim.

Women want to be "strong, independent" and that's fine. Even admirable, but they can't claim strength and independence and still demand a standard issue male to be their meal ticket.

www.mgtow.com
www.youtube.com/SandmanMGTOW
>>
File: bait.webm (3 MB, 860x646) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3 MB, 860x646
>>605182576
>>
File: son-this-is-bait.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
son-this-is-bait.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>605182576
>>
>>605182118
I'm the person you just replied to, and I agree 100%.

You can want a car more than anything else in the world, but once you get one, you'll want something else. They begged for the right to vote, but once they got it they started wanting more. They started wanting more than men have. I support advocating on behalf of all humans, but "feminism" is extremely inclusive, which feminists always seem to argue against.

The non-radical feminists need to branch off and start their own egalitarian movement. It would earn them a lot of credibility and support from men.
>>
>>605171327
i thinks its a legitimate group with a small but loud radical sub group.
like every other group that ever has existed and will exist.
>>
>>605182422
Her video on feminism and the disposable male is a must watch for any blue pill.
>>
>>605182942
>>605182948

Aww are the children frightened of an opposing point of view? Must be hard to stay with your side of an "arguement" when you KNOW you're on the wrong side of history.

Write it off all you want, at the end of the day you'll still work for me then go home and masturbate alone in a shitty apartment.
>>
>>605182422
Oh yeah man she's a total bro, and she brings actual female experience into her critiques which really helps understand the hypocricy of feminists even better.
>>
>>605183262

you're trying too hard dude.
>>
>>605182118

>quoting a childrens comic

Bitch you wont "look down on them and whisper no" you'll be crying and trying to save your comic books and MLP figurines and "ironic" video game plushies
>>
>>605183262

I'm unemployed and impotent. I don't do shit for you.
>>
>>605178976
thats why we rape and kill them... better world without hoes like them
>>
File: 1414995382287.png (249 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1414995382287.png
249 KB, 1190x906
>>605182576
>>
>>605182918
>mgtow
lol fuck off you faggot
>>
nothing. I invest my time and energy into something productive instead.
>>
File: batmayng.jpg (72 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
batmayng.jpg
72 KB, 1600x900
>>605183262
Pretty sure you're a troll but since you're volunteering to be my strawman I'll oblige.

>Aww are the children frightened of an opposing point of view?
Seeing as you can't disagree with them without being called a shitlord, apparently.

>wrong side of history
>at the end of the day
At the end of the day you know this, all of this, is just temporary right? You're a movement of worthless, entitled parasites desperately trying to validate their own weakness, lack of purpose and malcontent by demonizing the people who have put you in your position of privilege and safety.

But like I said, it's temporary. When shit hits the fan, when the powers than be can't agree who the oil belongs to or whose god has a bigger dick, when the boots hit the ground and nukes start to fly it won't be the bull dyke with her amazing technicolor hair-do or the bitch male with deformed ear lobes you turn to, it'll be the alpha male who leads and the betas who have the strength to follow him who you'll look to save you when the good times end and reality sets in.

This isn't a matter of it, but when. This isn't society, this is biology. Your movement exists only because society is so decadent and prosperous that it can afford to humor it. For now.

Anyway, hope you like them apples. This is the part where I drop the mike and walk away.
>>
File: Thatcher.jpg (74 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
Thatcher.jpg
74 KB, 314x475
>>605172666
there are exceptions...

then again while she ought to be a role model for women feminists tend to hate her and her right wing politics and she had no time at all for feminism:

“I owe nothing to women's lib."
>>
>>605171327
>>605171506
>>605172666
>>605175601
>>605176304
Fuck off tumblr
>>
interesting how most feminists act like sperglords instead of normal
>>
>>605184253
careful with those edges.
>>
>>605183973
Must suck to have your self-worth determined by what a woman tells you it is.
>>
>>605184253

Not going to read all that hateful bullshit. Your little "arguement" has been heard a million times before and it remains as invalid as ever. Not going to oblige you by reading your cynical bullshit. If I wanted to read some nonsensical hateful crap I'd buy a copy of mein kampf. Or maybe I could borrow your copy? ;)
>>
>>605184253

>When the war men starts breaks out, you'll need men
>When the men fight over dumb bullshit, you'll need men then
>When the men argue over their misunderstanding of he universe, you'll need men then

If women were in power we wouldnt have war. Your patriarchial attitude belongs in the 1960's beating black men because of the massive penis envy. The world would be better off without you and your way of thinking and your methods of "solving" issues.

Seriously, only something as STUPID and BRUTISH as a man would say "I dont agree with you, so let's kill each other and each others citizens and whoever is left wins, deal? Let's not bother talking about anything like a rational human being".

Men aren't humans. They've been in power all throughout history and so everything wrong with this planet is THEIR doing.

Think to some of the worst people in history. Hitler, Mousseeni, Stalin, etc... what do they all have in common? A weird danly piece of meat between their legs that nobody cared about so they got angry.
>>
>>605182576
Haha, "progress." Okay. Keep believing that.
>>
File: 1426139354171.jpg (610 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426139354171.jpg
610 KB, 1259x1080
>>605185741

Females haven't created anything to become human yet
>>
>>605185741
>If women were in power we wouldnt have war.

LOL see:

>>605184387

see
>>
>>605185741
Females are objectively less rational and more prone to war-mongering, especially when they're in a ruling position and don't have to carry out the violence themselves.

Women are all borderline sociopathic and men are all borderline autistic.

Feminists and MRAs should all kill themselves.
>>
File: 1426920197821.png (320 KB, 900x544) Image search: [Google]
1426920197821.png
320 KB, 900x544
>>605185741
>>
>>605186489
see also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_I_of_England
>>
>>605185741
And it must really suck to be too weak in mind or body to do anything about it.

As long as we agree it's all temporary. Look on the bright side, life is a lot simpler when all you have to do is clean your shit off a man's cock with your tongue.
>>
>>605171327
Bored people engaging in groupthink actively trying to be oppressed in places where they're not even remotely oppressed.
>>
>>605171327
Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti feminest threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot
>>
>>605185741

http://antimisandry.com/facts-figures/4151.htm

Do your fucking research. Also, leave /b
>>
File: Jim.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
Jim.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>605186784
I think we've all seen this copy-paste already anon
>>
>>605185741
>If women were in power we wouldnt have war
Hope you're trolling, if not then I am genuinely amazed by your sheer stupidity
>>
>>605171327
>what happens when you give women rights
>>
>>605185741
>if women were in power, we wouldnt have wars
yea just a bunch of jealous Countries not talking to each other
>>
>>605186784
Tits or gtfo, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>605184845
>"Not going to read all that hateful bullshit"
then continues to comment on everything that was read.
>>
>>605185741
if women were in power we wouldn't have left africa, never discovered the wheel, and still have been terrified of fire.
>>
>>605187561
/Thread
>>
File: huehue.gif (612 KB, 379x359) Image search: [Google]
huehue.gif
612 KB, 379x359
>kaceytron

go to her stream and call her anything mean or swear and she will get triggered

she's a professional girl gamer, you guiz
>>
>>605181478
Damn man this post gave me them holy feels
>>
>>605187856
>Kaceytron
>Not realising she's the biggest troll on Twitch
>>
File: LGNN7UL.jpg (53 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
LGNN7UL.jpg
53 KB, 600x399
>>
>>605185741
well who was the last of the great pharohs again?
>>
>>605185741
Necessity breeds invention and there's no place where we've advanced more rapidly than in war. If women had been dominant we'd have died out in africa millenia ago
>>
File: poor.png (423 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
poor.png
423 KB, 630x354
I believe that the majority of the radical feminists know what they spew out is completely false. I believe the majority of radical feminists do what they do because it makes them money.

Anita for example definitely knows that video games are harmless. She admitted once that she considers herself a gamer and in another video says she knows nothing about gaming and had to read up on it.

She created that kick-starter after brainwashing a shit ton of gullible women and made a pretty fucking penny. She has never even released the documentary she promised and is getting even more money now flying around and doing panels.

Feminism now is nothing more than a money scam.

And the women that say "we;re not radical we just advocate women's rights" are mentally challenged. They keep allowing these radicals to slip through the cracks and lead the movement.

In a general non radical essence, I think that the word feminism needs to be abolished. Women have all the rights men do and then some. If there still needs to be this fucking constant talk and debate about oppression that does not exist, at least called it gender-equality. Feminism is dead and there is no need for it anymore.
>>
>>605171327
Men invented hair dye
>>
My girlfriend is a feminist to an extent, but that ends in the bedroom. She is still a woman to me, she is smart, pays for half, I think guys that are intimidated by strong women have neve been laid or have little dicks. I'm still physically stronger and I dominate the fuck out of her. Sex is insane. My life rocks.
>>
>>605176252
This is 4chan. We dont want your rational and correct logic here. Now GTFO.
>>
>>605171327
There is no strong inequity for women. There is little inequity, but it affects both men and women.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x499
>>605171327
>>
>>605188255

/thread

Well said anon.
>>
>>605171506
Thanks Johnny cage
>>
>>605185741
Clearly has not dealt with women on their period.
>>
Just like every other movement, it needs to have both a carrot and a stick. They can't all be short-haired man-hating dykes and expect the people in power to give in. Blacks in the 60s had Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. as their carrot and Malcolm X as their stick, and for a short while, parts of the power structure started to listen. Now we have a black President, here in the USA, so we know it's working. But all I see from the feminists are the sticks. "All sex with men is rape! All straight cisgender white men are rapists! Video games are evil misogynist things because none of them feature fat black crippled transwomen!" Because of that, I think we should drag them out in the streets and execute them. Because you know who else are all sticks? Terrorists and enemy armies. Feminists all want to act like the enemy, they should be treated as the enemy.
>>
>>605171327
>Threatened or else no thread XD
>>
>>605175102
10/10 touko
Would sex/rape
>>
>>605177410
I hate the swedes because that's where leffen came from.
>>
>>605186584
that people just say whatever the fuck they want ... haha

>qeroieorw sd fejrfssfjuiroesfjieuree ewiuotrpq

ah, valid point, slugger.
>>
File: 1426946513678.jpg (181 KB, 536x762) Image search: [Google]
1426946513678.jpg
181 KB, 536x762
cough
>>
>>605183516
That's right, be an asshole. Call everything you don't like childish because you don't like it. Grow up, but you are a feminist, so you won't.
>>
>>605183516
Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
-CS Lewis
>>
>>605184845
Says the person who reads feminist literature. Enjoy your cult.
>>
I can name at least 5 rights women have that men don't, you can't name a single right women have that women do not. seems like we should all be mras
>>
Just read all the comments made my feminists on this thread and see if you notice any trend. None of them ever offer any good arguments or critisism, they just call everyone bigots and misogynists until the thread 404s
>>
>>605171327
Feminism SHOULD be about equality, but neckbeards and feminazis prefer to make it a fight over who is more underprivileged. As a femanon, this is what I practice:
I trade off who pays for dates with my bf.
Giant weddings revolving around bride are shit.
Sex with drunk/can't consent girl is rape.
Sex with drunk/can't consent boy is rape.
Prison rape of men is just as big of a problem as rape of women.
Less homeless shelters for men is shit.
Cat calling of women is shit.
The wage gap for men or women is shit.
Women should be in the draft.
Women can wear pants.
Men can wear skirts.
Basically, don't let genitals determine what social rules you have to follow. Nobody should get special treatment, and nobody should be beaten down.
>>
>>605191311
Do it bro. Name 'em.
>>
>>605191621
But anon that is all they have, that and the pussified "men" who back them up
>>
>>605171588

Any hamburger can be perfect, the only question is if you have a perfect mouth
>>
>>605191830
>Sex with drunk/can't consent girl is rape.
>Sex with drunk/can't consent boy is rape.

I hope you mean blackout drunk and not just drunk in general.
>>
>>605192180
1.Men have to sign up for draft, women do not.
2. Men get longer prison sentences than women for the same crime
3.Men have zero reproductive rights
4.Women get custody of children 95% of the time in divorce cases.
>>
>>605191830
>don't let genitals determine what social rules you have to follow.
Good, fight my wars, pay my bills and I'll clean the house and take care of the squirts.

Sounds like a hell of a deal to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x1053
>Pic extremely related
>>
>>605191830
>I trade off who pays for dates with my bf
Eh... as long as it doesn't end up where he just happens to pay for the more expensive outings. Going 50/50 is best.
>Giant weddings revolving around bride are shit
Mutual joining of lives on a beach/park with close family and friends invited is god tier, everything else can gtfo. Brofist.
>Sex with drunk/can't consent
Eh... yes and no. If you're grinding on each other all night and then become intoxicated, if it was going to sex anyway then it's fine. Basically if one person in blacked out and the other person is completely lucid then it gets fucky.
>Prison rape of men
Hell yes. Whole penal system is fucked.
>Less homeless shelters for men
Yup. Male suffering matters less.
>Cat calling of women is shit
Yes, with the caveat that if she is dressed to get attention she shouldn't complain when she gets it. Look up Dave Chappelle and whore's uniform.
>wage gap
Nonexistent.
>women should be in the draft
If there must be a draft, sure. But honestly if a populace doesn't feel the need to go to war on it's own the gov't should fuck off and reexamine their motives.
>women can wear pants
This was ever debated?
>Men can wear skirts
But they really shouldn't. Except on St. Patrick's day.
>Basically, don't let genitals determine what social rules you have to follow. Nobody should get special treatment, and nobody should be beaten down
Capital post sugar tits.
>>
My favorite one is when they want tax payers to pay for their abortions lol.
>>
>>605192548
Yeah, I meant like, if they are basically vomiting ragdolls, then you probably shouldn't fuck them.
>>
isn't there a nude picture of this stupid cunt in op?
>>
File: feminism.jpg (184 KB, 1647x858) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
184 KB, 1647x858
>>605171327
im for feminism if the goal is empowerment and opportunity.
unfortunately feminism in the 21st century seems to be nothing but a bunch of bored upper middle class women's studies majors looking for a cause.
modern feminism is nothing but women arguing with other women. men don't seem to factor in at all.
>>
Until they get women to sign up for draft, I'm not ready to hear about their nonsense.
>>
>>605171327
>does some really fucking retarded shit
>gets criticized
>blames men
>somehow cencors criticism

Feminism.
>>
>>605171327
Link to video?
>>
>>605171327
It promotes women over men. These peoe fight cheuvanism like nobodies busi ESS, bit are blind to their own hypocrisy.
>>
>>605193245
>im for feminism if the goal is empowerment
How about empowering yourself, not through some bullshit movement filled with delusional cunts. Even if we had complete equality on a political/social/economic level, some of these idiots would still seek for ways to play the victim card
>>
>>605193765
my argument exactly. no argument here.
>>
>>605191830
agreed. my boyfriend and I have been together almost 4 years, and we enlighten each other about gender issues all the time. I explain why catcalling is demeaning, and he explains why circumcision of male infants is horrible.
Sometimes, I turn a blind eye to the issues men face. And he doesn't think about the issues women face. Talking to a person of the opposite sex (one that doesn't want to lash out and get offended for no reason) can really help to see issues in a different light.
Not saying you need a girlfriend, /b/, but maybe a girl friend wouldn't hurt. to talk to. and understand things from a different point of view. Both genders are wrongly privileged, but in different ways.
>>
>>605193146
Alright. Wasn't too sure because of the slash.
>>
>>605192909
That's how I was raised. Had a stay at home dad, and my mom was a banker. My dad is a fucking fantastic cook too. There are a bunch of different family dynamics that work.
>>
>>605171588
>no perfect hamburger
Shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>605193245
>Empowerment
And that's the point, women hardly need empowerment.

>opportunity
You have equal opportunity, what feminism wants is equal results regardless of merit or effort, and that's pretty fucked.
>>
File: PenisEnvy.jpg (23 KB, 439x332) Image search: [Google]
PenisEnvy.jpg
23 KB, 439x332
>>605171327
>>
File: 1277203507962.jpg (25 KB, 170x186) Image search: [Google]
1277203507962.jpg
25 KB, 170x186
>>605185741
>>
>>605177410
God dammit I love you.
The workd really needs more people like you.
Don't ever change.
>>
File: 1425661786272.jpg (48 KB, 553x640) Image search: [Google]
1425661786272.jpg
48 KB, 553x640
>>605192910
What make me sad is the fact that she actually believe in that shit.
She probably belong to upper middle class, living in a safe area with a high standard of living and yet she truly believe she is oppresed and that death row inmates have it better.

This makes me sad
>>
>>605191830
also courts shouldn't default to giving child custody to mother in cases of divorce. I had a friend whose parents divorced and her mother got custody... the mother was and is an unstable weirdo who lives in a trash house. the father, who she should have been sent to live with, is a cool guy who cooks and cleans and just generally cares. I guess the judge was biased towards females being better mothers. The woman is technically a mother, yes, but she's a shit parent and it would've been better if my friend went with her dad.
>>
>>605194863
yes, it would be cool if they were just trolling, but unfortunately, they're not. The dumb cunts actually believe in rape culture, patriarchy and all the other nonsense they spew.
>>
>>605171327
Fine, as long as it doesn't victimize anyone.
>>
Feminism is a amalgamate group of humanist, oppression Olympians, social activist, and general psychopaths led by Marxist lesbians.
>>
to feminists:
if women are just as good as men, why is a woman doing something a man did years earlier such a big deal?
>>
File: 1413858721479.png (217 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1413858721479.png
217 KB, 500x343
>>605191830
THANK YOU somebody who makes some fucking sense around here you have my blessing anon
>>
File: QS5JYy6IQoiMGse3sFmi.jpg (72 KB, 360x333) Image search: [Google]
QS5JYy6IQoiMGse3sFmi.jpg
72 KB, 360x333
>>605191830
>>
>>605194863
>She probably belong to upper middle class, living in a safe area with a high standard of living
you forgot
>parents paid for college
>no debt
>never had a real job
>parents pay for everything- car, gas, phone, health insurance, etc...
>parents have tried to establish professional connections for her to pursue but she's too much of a 'free spirit'
>>
>>605195518
are you really expecting a logical respond from feminists?
>>
>>605195193
forgot about that in my post, but I agree 100%. It doesn't matter what role you had in making that child, it has to be in the custody of the parent that will take good care of them.
>>
>>605171327
I'm fine with equality, but the special treatment they want is bullshit.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.